PDA

View Full Version : favorate ygotas obligotary movie quote

SuperSmexyTrogdor
08-11-2007, 02:23 PM
mineare either either
yami: 'im sure on some planet your technique is considerded powerful, but youe weak point is, this is earth" kung pow:enter the fist.
or
yugi never told you did he. }
tristan: he told me enough. he told me you killed him. }
no. my hair is your father }- the empire strikes back
tristan: thats not true. thats impossible! } /
search your feelings you know it to be true. }/

Jaadowgg
08-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Ok, 2 things.

1. The second one isn't from the movie.

2. If you're going to talk about the movie, do it in season 1 because that's what the movie is part of.

SuperSmexyTrogdor
08-11-2007, 02:50 PM
i wasnt talking about the movie smart one i was talking about quotes which are a universal topic for seasons one and two. so unless you can find a forum topic that focuses about all the episodes i suggest you stop talking right now.

Prodigs
08-11-2007, 03:45 PM
"KAAAAAAAHN" A little cliched but definetly the highlight of the movie.

kycoo
08-11-2007, 03:53 PM
I suggest you be a little more polite. The title of this topic really makes it sound like you're just asking for quotes from the movie.

Anyway, I don't know if I could pick a favorite. I like a lot of them. Some examples...

Grandpa: I'm checking the obituaries to see if I've died yet.

and

Yugi: Man, school was awesome today! I only got beat up twice!

SuperSmexyTrogdor
08-11-2007, 03:59 PM
well its getting on my nerves because everyone else is always being mean to me for every little mistake so i decided to return the favor.

Jaadowgg
08-11-2007, 05:52 PM
Well, if you're just asking for quotes, I'd say:

Mako: I am NOT a freaky fish guy!

and:

Yami: Behold! I have conviently summoned all 3 Egyptian God Cards. Now, Kaiba, you're about to feel the wrath of my pointy hair!
Kaiba: You're pointy hair is no match for my coat tails of doom!
Yami: Ur!
Kaiba: Now, I activate Polymerization to summon the Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon! Weeeeeeeeee. Now, prepare to suffer defeat at the hands of my-
Yami: I can't hear you!
Kaiba: What?
Yami: I said "I can't hear you!" Come back down you look really silly up there!
Kaiba: I don't understand what your saying. I think I might be too high up.
Yami: Look, when you're up there, I can't make out what you're-
Kaiba: Does this help?
Yami: Oh a split screen. Yeah. That's much better. Now, I sacrifice 2 of my Egyptian Gods to give Obelisk the Tormentor unlimited Attack strength!
Obelisk: Unlimited POWER!
Yami: Weee! Now, Kaiba, open wide and suck on my Obelisk!
Kaiba: Even though there's no chance of success, I'm going to defy logic and attack you anyway!

skigh
08-13-2007, 08:51 PM
I liked the whole scene with Mokuba sealing all the exits and then later.
Mokuba: How did you get in here?
Tea: We used the front door.
Mokuba: But I sealed ALL the exits! oooh. I hate continuity.

I liked the whole "Running!" thing And:

Joey: Kaiba and Yugi are dueling. I've never seen that before.
Tristan: What a refreshing concept for this exciting movie.

KrammerMSC
08-16-2007, 02:02 PM
"By the poooower of Greyskull!"
"I have the power."
"Get your hairy balls out of my face!"
"Mind Crush in Stereo!"
-Yugi/Yami Yugi

AxeEffect64
08-16-2007, 08:07 PM
wwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! now open up and suck my obelisk

vauny
08-17-2007, 07:44 AM
umm I don't mean to sound off topic but do you actually know what "obligatory" means? because the context you're using it in seems rather... well, incorrect.

irrespective of that
my favourite quote from a movie used in TAS is probably: He turned me into a newt! ... I got better

TyrannoGujin
08-17-2007, 09:47 AM
Here's teh mine XD
Pegasus: I activate the fan service card
Kaiba: You just took the hottest duel monster in the game and turn her into a 5 year old girl,you have issues man,serious issues
Pegasus: Oh this coming from the guy who flies around in a jet shaped like a dragon
Kaiba: Thats it your so dead

Tristen: Holy f*** on a f***ing sandwich with f*** on top...and a side helping of f***

Kamiense
08-19-2007, 07:37 AM
Here's one of my favorites:

Kaiba: This is it Yugi, I'm going to defeat you in a children's card game once and for all, and once I do, it'll prove I'm not only a superior duelist, but also the star of this movie.

Yami: The only movie you're staring in is the one where you lose, directed by M. Night Shamalan, and the plot twist is, you're adopted.

noobism
08-19-2007, 08:54 PM
I think that the topic is about what "real movie" quotes that have been integrated into the abrigded series are your favorite.

So like:
"Hey yug, you know what they call a quarter-pounder in France, a royale with cheese. Its all because of the metric system."
"i wonder what they call the super special awesome burger?"

From the movie Pulp Fiction

christmas4477
08-20-2007, 07:23 AM
I like this one:

Oh my gosh, it's Bandit Keith!
I had no idea!
Super Special Awesome Plot Twist!

- Yugi

kycoo
08-21-2007, 06:43 PM
I think that the topic is about what "real movie" quotes that have been integrated into the abrigded series are your favorite.
In that case, all the Star Wars ones from Episode 15. :)

whenmarshmallowssnap
08-21-2007, 07:18 PM
I like the "All right, you permanent screwheads, listen up! This...is my...boomstick!" as a quote from another movie put in an episode.
As for the actual YGO:TAS movie, my favorie quote would be "Don't look at his penis, don't look at his penis, don't look at his penis....I looked."

GreyFox
08-24-2007, 05:35 AM
Whats the movie where they go "I here to kick ass and do somthing.........and guess what..........I'm all out of somthing".
I get the whole "I allout of somthing so all I can do is kick ass" thing, but which movie is it from.

gallabr12
08-24-2007, 06:04 AM
I think my favorite quote was:

Bandit Keith: There's a voice in my head..... and it's FRENCH! The exact opposite of American.

or [quote]I'm Canadian is that what you wanted to hear?????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

screw the rulz. I have money

Bookiewormie
01-24-2010, 05:06 PM
I literally have no idea what my favorite quote iz, one of them is
"Can you control your hormones for five minutes."
"Oh let her jump."
-Grandpa/Pegasus