PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Thread

SageofLlamas
07-17-2007, 11:05 AM
I've been thinking about this overnight and came up for some ideas for the website.

One would be to add a section detailing how the YTAS got started (a.ka. what inspired LitttleKuriboh to create the YTAS), a reflection over the episodes so far (like what's LK's personal favorite episode and why), and how LK got into the Yu-Gi-Oh series. I don't know what you would call this section (maybe a History of the YTAS?) but I think that it would be very interesting...

Second would be to create a fanart section for the YTAS. I know I have seen YTAS fanart on DeviantArt. Plus, I think there's people out there willingly to create fanart.

Anyways, I am basically just throwing some of my ideas around. I just thought it would be good to start a suggestion thread for what we would like to see on the website.

Swordstalker
07-17-2007, 12:22 PM
meh, a documentary could be made by little kuriboh himself and post it as a video.

i suggest a kuriboh beach ball, but it would be copyright infringement.

in reality many people who play card games for yugioh use a game mat, basically you can see it on ebay, the jessica alba game mat is an example. what i am thinking is if it would be possible if they did a mat that has key phrases that mess with the card game. such as
screw the rules! i have money.
my mat gives me super strength
attention duelists, my mat is pwning you