PDA

View Full Version : The "whoopsie" error page help thread.

AbridgedKirby
07-17-2007, 02:23 PM
Hey Kroze and Staff,

First, I tried to send a PM about the problem, the PM screwed up by telling me to insert a bunch of characters into the PM, so that can be first.

My main problem is that whenever I click on a topic, 80 times out of 100 it comes up with a Whoopsie message, which I am sure LK or someone on staff came up with (it's slightly humourous). I keep trying to refresh, but nothing comes up. I can sometimes get a topic up, but then I usually can't go to the second page.

Thanks,
AbridgedKirby

dixonij
07-17-2007, 02:28 PM
<span style='color:3B5998;'>This is due to high traffic on the site combined with the mass downloading of episodes. We're working on a fix for this.</span>

yellowpages
07-17-2007, 02:36 PM
Why is it that I can look at any topic on the forum just fine right now, even post in them, but I can't access any of the index pages? To find a topic I need to type in the URL manually.

catdogeffect
07-17-2007, 04:15 PM
I don't know if this is the right place to go but I;ve been trying to download the episode on my iPod and the episodes won't downlaod I'm confused :(

ZorcAndPals
07-17-2007, 05:44 PM
Is it the right kind of file for an i-pod?

yellowpages
07-17-2007, 07:12 PM
There's no whoopsi messages at all anymore. Is that because you've completely stopped episode downloads?