PDA

View Full Version : Transformers: Beast Wars

Bakurakrazie
10-23-2007, 08:59 PM
Yes, specifically Beast Wars, guys. If you have things to say about the movie, or other series, there are other topics to go to. I made this because my friend basically forced me to watch it, so . . . I did. XD And I kinda got taken in. And it's good. Really good.

Make sure to put anything spoilerific in the proper spoiler warnings by pressing the button. Which is gonna be a pain, because there are some characters that are spoiler-ish. ^^' Anyways. My favourite characters are Black Arachnia, Waspinator, because NOBODY on the show likes him, and of course Dinobot. Rattrap amuses me, though. :3

Jkid29
10-24-2007, 01:26 AM
I just borrowed Season 1 from the library 3 weeks ago, I'm halfway through it, and I'm pleasantly suprised. I like how having Dinobot around has made things complicated. He starts out as a psycho with a sense of honor and becomes pretty cool, in a badass kinda way. Also, the characters I originally assumed were useless got to do some cool stuff, like Rattrap. I love the one where Primal has that parasite/missile thing stuck on him and he goes nuts, especially the scene where he pulls Waspinator through a wall. It was just like a scene in Batman-Dark Knight Returns. It's pretty cool.

Cyberlink420
11-03-2007, 08:59 PM
One of my favorite series of all time. I REALLY need to pick up the DVDs.

Bakurakrazie
11-03-2007, 09:54 PM
:33333 Just started up season three. And, uh, I shouldn't be tellin' you guys this, but . . . search for 'TheUltimateOne81' on youtube. That's where I'm gettin' all my eppies.

And then just make sure you know what order the eps go in.