PDA

View Full Version : (An actual Yu-Gi-Oh Topic) The most un-fair cards

mudstripe
06-01-2008, 09:31 PM
Talk about the most Unfair or Cheaptest cards in teh game and anime. (Like in the anime: Guardian Eatos (if that's how you spell it), Blue Eyes Toon Dragon (actually, most toons), Barrel Dragon, etc.)

mudstripe
06-01-2008, 09:33 PM
I really hate Guardian Eatos... that's so cheap (I mean in the anime... I don't know if it even exists outside of the anime). Taking all of the attack points of monsters in your opponents graveyard and adding them to your monster? If that's not cheap... I don't know what is.

TheFall
06-01-2008, 09:43 PM
The effect of Swordstalker in the anime is cheap. Then again, most of the made-up cards that Yugi pulls out of his butt are seriously cheap. The WIcked God Cards are borderline, with the actual GOd Cards being incredibly cheap. I agree that Barrel Dragon is cheap, with Blowback Dragon being even cheaper (Barrel can only destroy a monster, Blow can destroy any permanent card- Magic the Gathering moment there). Now that I think of it, every pack has gotten cheaper than its predecessor. The Chaos Cards in my opinion are among the most unfair in the game. If you want to think of some cheap cards, read the restricted/ban list. The Geafried/Butterfly Dagger/Royal Magical Library combo in an Exodia/Slifer/Muka Muka Deck is just disgusting cheap, or using Dimension fusion, Cannon Soldier, Spell Economics, and Dark Magician of Chaos which is equally as cheap.

Sophie
06-02-2008, 01:15 AM
Seto's crush card in the anime!
I wish the real card would destroy an entire deck ;__;