PDA

View Full Version : Uk sales?

Grantsnake
07-18-2008, 05:10 PM
i love the shirts and buttons but because of som ort of restriction its ridiculously hard to get them in the uk could you bring them out on a british website plz? (commnet if you agree)

Kroze
07-19-2008, 01:57 AM
Um.. as far as I know, we have had MANY people in the UK order stuff from our store and they get their shirts and buttons just fine if a little bit longer wait then normal.
I wouldn't be afraid to order them if thats all you are scared about.
We ship all around the world.
And what do you mean by a "british website"?

ocrinaoftimefreak
07-19-2008, 05:59 AM
a .co.uk site.

Ive orderd stuff from the store - takes about three weeks for basic postage, Well worth it.

Grantsnake
07-19-2008, 01:55 PM
fair enough and btw i relosed after i tuned off my computer that british website didnt make scnece dw about it i think im going a bit crazy lol i think i was thinking of soming like well i dont know dw about it

ocrinaoftimefreak
07-20-2008, 07:10 AM
Brit you are not.

USE THE FUCKING DICTIONARY CHILD!

Grantsnake
07-28-2008, 09:34 AM
fuck off! did you comment on this forum just to insult my writting skills? arse wipe i have dyslexia

ocrinaoftimefreak
07-28-2008, 01:41 PM
If i had a penny...

DaiOzzyTM
10-14-2008, 03:11 PM
yeh and if i had a penny an a non Brit complained about grammer, its a message board not an english test, there more important things in life aslong the message is clear. I don't see how being british has to make us have good language? thats abit of a stereotype, britain has varied types of people, in which people have grown up with a less common means of speech so get a grip!

DaiOzzyTM
10-14-2008, 03:11 PM
yeh and if i had a penny an a non Brit complained about grammer, its a message board not an english test, there more important things in life aslong the message is clear. I don't see how being british has to make us have good language? thats abit of a stereotype, britain has varied types of people, in which people have grown up with a less common means of speech so get a grip!

ocrinaoftimefreak
10-17-2008, 06:54 AM
Bloody necrobumopers.

And this one does realise im a limey right?

And speak english man. It makes everyones life a lot simpler rather than that illegible SHIT you seem to type with these days.