PDA

View Full Version : what is the best line from ygotas?

InAmerica777
09-02-2008, 04:42 PM
well, what is it?

Tatterdemalion
09-02-2008, 05:20 PM
The topic's not appropriate for the General Discussion forum. There are two separate forums relating to the Abridged Series, you can post this question there.

Now HeavyDDR isn't here right now to make an obnoxious remark, so I guess that means I have to do it...um...sorry, I'm drawing a blank.

I forsee a lock in the immediate future,

killshot
09-02-2008, 05:37 PM
inb4lock'd

OverMind
09-02-2008, 07:03 PM
This is a very subjective question, which is flawed to the core.

Can there be a 'best' line from the series? How do you go about measuring 'best'ness in such a way that you can compare lines from the series?

Until modern science overcomes these hurdles, we're stuck in an epic battle between fans posting ill-advised topics in the wrong forum and those who have an IQ higher than 75.

Tatterdemalion
09-02-2008, 07:33 PM
This is a very subjective question, which is flawed to the core.

Can there be a 'best' line from the series? How do you go about measuring 'best'ness in such a way that you can compare lines from the series?
I'm inclined to agree. It may be possible if we were to establish a criteria as to what "best" is meant to represent. That is to say, we would need an agreed upon standard against which to evaluate every line from the series, in a way that can be tested in an objective and unbiased manner. Until we have this, we are unable to determine the quality of any line, because quality itself remains an entirely abstract concept.Until modern science overcomes these hurdles, we're stuck in an epic battle between fans posting ill-advised topics in the wrong forum and those who have an IQ higher than 75.
Yes, that's the sort of obnoxious remark I was referring to. Thank you for taking care of that.