PDA

View Full Version : GUYVER Bio-Booster Armor

Badgeabridged
01-18-2009, 08:26 AM
This is one of the best anime shows i have ever seen !!! NO actually it IS the best i have seen..

Plot..

A test type Zoanoid escapes from the Chronos Corporation with three Guyver Units. Chronos soldiers attempt to recover the units from the test type, but are thwarted when the test type detonates a bomb that he has concealed in his bag. The Guyver Units are scattered in the blast. Two young high school students, Shō Fukamachi and Tetsurō Segawa stumble across a lost Guyver Unit known as "Unit I." The second is retrieved by Chronos and merges with Oswald A. Lisker to become the second Guyver later on. The final unit falls into the hands of Agito Makishima, who merges with it at an unspecified time. Shō accidentally activates the unit which then painfully merges with him.

Over time, Shō learns more about the Guyver and its abilities. The Guyver is virtually invulnerable with its only weak point being the Control Metal. With this part intact, it can rebuild the host from the data stored within. If this part is damaged, however, the host is eaten alive by the unit and perishes. This is disconcerting, and Shō starts to question whether he will ever be free from the Guyver. The situation gradually gets worse, with more powerful Zoanoids appearing all the time. This makes it increasingly difficult to protect his friends, who are not immortal. As the story progresses it also takes a startling turn, in which the antagonist organization, Chronos, actually succeeds in taking over the world and reshaping it according to its ideals. The Guyvers are then labeled as a "vanguard of alien invaders".

on a scare of 1 to 10, 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest ...GUYVER Bio-Booster Armor gets an amazing 10 !!

and i hope this will get many more fans of the series or evan people who use to watch it back into in

Insane
01-18-2009, 08:28 AM
Sounds interesting, where can it be watched?

Badgeabridged
01-18-2009, 08:55 AM
You can buy all the series from such places as HMV for 20 pounds a volume which includes about 4 episodes or you can buy them all for 80 pounds
not sure how muchn in america ...

other than that im not sure because i have them on DVD

Maruna
01-18-2009, 09:39 AM
FUNi to the rescue.

Affordable Box Sets (http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&tag=mozilla-20&index=blended&link_code=qs&field-keywords=guyver&sourceid=Mozilla-search)
Official Episode Streams (http://www.funimation.com/video/?page=show&b=37)

Badgeabridged
03-02-2009, 04:07 PM
this needs more views n messages..

XxEnslavedNekoxX
03-18-2009, 03:17 AM
Yes Guyver was excellent. Though I have only see the last VHS. I got it from Blockbuster when they were getting rid of their stuff so the last few episodes are all I have seen, but I've wanted to see more. It's on my list of things to purchase along with dvd's of other old vhs's like Green Legend Ran, Blue Sonnet, and others. More people should see it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G5wqMTYQ00&feature=PlayList&p=98439F31B5AE3E20&index=0&playnext=1 here is a youtube link to a video so others can view it and see if they like it.