modsoul123
01-18-2009, 11:17 AM
http://nisecal.googlepages.com/scannedcomicindex

aaaaaaaaah
01-31-2009, 03:40 PM
I FRIGGIN LOVE HETALIA

Ruriko
02-14-2009, 12:12 AM
I'm currently watching this series! (http://www.lovelyanime.com/category/hetalia-axis-powers/) =D

exNyarth
02-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Man what a random anime..lol but good to watch since it only lasts 5 minutes or so every episode xD

Change of Heart
01-25-2010, 02:36 PM
PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I'm saddened at how short the episodes are but I guess anything to keep people in suspense...

I love this anime! geniunely because not only is it hysterical and the bishies appeal to many... it's highly educational!, I admit it I'm a history buff, heck if I were a teacher I'd play it in my class ^_^

Marukaite Chikyuu!

Eia
01-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Bwahaha I love the anime/manga/webcomic. Total crack.

They just announced that there's a movie coming out this summer.

Koneko-Chan-Nya
01-29-2010, 11:38 PM
announced that there's a movie coming out this summer.

:O NOWAI. I love Hetalia. My friends and I have adopted country names.

Mokuba Kaiba's Girl
02-10-2010, 10:19 PM
I LUFF HETALIA!!!

Change of Heart
02-14-2010, 01:23 PM
Question! this Hetalia movie? is it going to be just in Japan or elsewhere?....in the UK we've only just received the studio ghibli film Ponyo! I mean that kinda sucks...we were the last country to get it! >_<

Hetalia is a very addictive series I hope it keeps on going! forget the Koreans feeling insulted it's comedy it has nothing to do with the holocaust or war crimes of WW2!- Korea take a chill pill! the past helps us learn from mistakes, this series is rather educational too. Does anyone have a fav character? I know its hard to pick...

Mokuba Kaiba's Girl
02-14-2010, 02:55 PM
>.> I dunno. Let's just hope that America (ahahaha unintended pun) isn't making the movie.

ALSO: Hetalia's gonna be dubbed soon. I VOTE ITALY TO BE DUBBED BY VIC MIGNOGNA

beatlesgirl95
02-15-2010, 02:10 PM
this show is pretty funlarious, and that movie is sure to be a good time :D

Change of Heart
02-15-2010, 03:11 PM
The thing is will it be an animated movie? or one played by real life actors or actresses?

hopefully keep with animation. I do agree with Mokuba Kaiba's Girl, not that I dislike the American Movie Industry it's where most of the greats come from anyhow. There'd be no entertainment. But some movies that were based on another culture or originated in another country, have been per se "Americanised" for American public pleasure can be seen as an insult. Some movies have been turned utterly awful like "The Dark is Rising" an excellent book series. To a lesser extent, "Edge of Darkness" which wasn't bad but still ripped off the British series. Though there have been amazing ones like "Harry Potter" or "Lord of the Rings" and even "Northern Lights" (The Golden Compass). Of course it's about money, creativity, resources, and popularity.

By the way like the pun, nah doubt Alfred would make the movie he's too busy concentrating on his "Jenny the Robot" movie XD

Mokuba Kaiba's Girl
02-15-2010, 03:33 PM
If Alfred did make the movie, he'd cast himself as the hero AKA Italy :thatface:
That would be horrific

Twilightyami7
02-16-2010, 12:27 AM
Actually Korea was written off the anime but in a Germany training video in the anime Korea makes a cameo appearance and I made 2 of my own Hetalia characters.

Eia
02-16-2010, 01:35 AM
Why the hell would they make a live action movie of this? O-o

Change of Heart
02-16-2010, 07:15 AM
sorry Eia guess I wasn't thinking straight, but you know weirder things have happened...then again why would you make a live action film of Evangelion? when I heard rumours of the American actors and actresses I was like... no no no nono no no *puts fingers in ears* lalalaalalalalalalaalaalalalaa

Mokuba Kaiba's Girl
02-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Sorta like the rumor of the american DN live action movie.

Koneko-Chan-Nya
02-17-2010, 08:18 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S7qHtd3DTWA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S7qHtd3DTWA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It had to be done. :3

Mokuba Kaiba's Girl
02-17-2010, 08:36 PM
*dances*