PDA

View Full Version : The Problem With Barack Obama

Revenge
01-22-2009, 06:30 PM
People are putting Obama on a pedestal way too high. Many people think change towards every bad issue will just be magically solved over night. The thing is, Obama is one man. People can't expect too much from a single person no matter how powerful. Some things may change over four years but I think the U.S. needs to make an effort to help out.

your opinion?

(spelling and grammar is bad because I did it in a rush...)

narutostarwars
01-22-2009, 06:41 PM
Hes already committed to about 15 of his promises. Obama is doing very fine.

mystra
01-22-2009, 06:43 PM
I was actually talking about this with a friend last nite and he made a good pointe. "Change for better or worse is better than stagnancy." Now I don't like Obama and I've been very vocal until last nite about that fact. My friend saying that made me thinke and yeah you know it's a good fact. Too many people hated Bush and whether or not you like Obama (for one reason or another) at least he's a change. You say Obama is one man and you're right. Whether you like him or not he's what we've got and if we want something good to come out of this we need to recognize that and we all need to worke for that. (Another bit of wise wordes from my friend) It's going to take me ahile to stop thinking badly of Obama but like my friend said, he's better than Bush in that he's a change.

AsteriskRocks
01-22-2009, 07:13 PM
People are putting Obama on a pedestal way too high. Many people think change towards every bad issue will just be magically solved over night. The thing is, Obama is one man. People can't expect too much from a single person no matter how powerful. Some things may change over four years but I think the U.S. needs to make an effort to help out.

your opinion?

(spelling and grammar is bad because I did it in a rush...)

Its SPELLED BARACK. That is all and I agree.

Fat1Fared
01-22-2009, 07:15 PM
I am on my way to becoming an English MP, which means I have an inbuilt dislike/fear of American Politicians, however I think he is ok, he is a constitutional lawyer, which means he will really understand politics and he has beliefs which seem generally good for world

However, remember he will still look out for number 1 and, though it is said to be the most Powerful job in world, he will not be the one running the show and there will be an army of nameless man behind him who will be nowhere near as nice

If want evidence, just look at fact it was physically impossible for Bush to run a county

Tatterdemalion
01-22-2009, 08:07 PM
So you're saying that the problem with Obama is that other people like him too much?

See, keep in mind that's not a criticism of Obama himself, just a reaction against the general attitude of Americans towards Obama. You can't actually criticize Obama for the fact that a lot of people have high expectations, and while it may seem annoying, you also can't criticie people for having expectations. Because that's just what this all is, excitement and enthusiasm, which in all honesty is to be expected towards any politician running on a popular platform.

As far as Obama, it's far too early to evaluate him as a president, considering he's been in office for what, two days now? One thing I am criticizing is people who make broad statements, and at this point in the game seem so assured that Obama is either the best thing ever to happen to America or has demonstrated himself to be a terrible president. The problem there is that at this point, nothing of that natur can be based on any substantial evidence, and can only be backed by prior assumptions and political prejudices.

Remember two things. To begin with, the President himself does not have a tremendous amount of authority. And secondly, change takes time. Any sort of substantial change on a political level, or any other level, needs to be introduced slowly and gradually in order for it to last.

I wasn't terribly fond of Obama's campaign, I'll admit. But one thing that you have to recognize is that a campaign is not in some way a representation of someone's abilities as a holder of the office they're running for, it's not even close. So you can't use Obama's campaign. or his public profile, or his persona, or his public relations as a criticism of him as President.

What can you use? At this point, nothing. Wait a few months, see where things go from there, because to expect some sort of instantaneous social revolution in a country as soon as the governing administration occurs is silly. Perhaps in a military dictatorship that could happen, but elsewhere it's a gradual process. And for the most part, I'd say Obama supporters recognize this. Some Obama critics seem not to, but again, only time will tell.

Omega
01-22-2009, 08:16 PM
I think the problem with Barock Obama is that he has one too many O's in his name.

MrsSallyBakura
01-23-2009, 04:31 PM
Too many people hated Bush and whether or not you like Obama (for one reason or another) at least he's a change.

I can agree with this. I'm also not a big Obama fan but it's too soon to really judge what he's going to be like as president, but the fact that he's taking a different route than Bush is nice. I was mostly just sick and tired of Bush and people bashing him to death, which also isn't so much a criticism of Bush himself. I also believe that whatever Bush has done in office can't be fully judged until it becomes history and we can see the effects of his decisions maybe about 5-10 years from now, maybe longer.

It does make me wonder if people who bought Obama t-shirts are going to get rid of them after a couple years. Of course, only time will tell.

roxasabridged
01-23-2009, 05:54 PM
The Idea of change in America is appealing, but we still need to see if he can change America.

If he does, Kudos to him.

mystra
01-23-2009, 08:06 PM
Regardless of what he does or what anyone else would've done had Barack not gotten in it's a change.

lunchbox
01-24-2009, 02:12 AM
Change is what America wanted.Obama offered it and they were convinced.Only time will tell if he makes good on his offer.As for the Obama shirts I guess in like 50 years they will be collectiables and sell for like $100 or something.

MrsSallyBakura
01-24-2009, 01:32 PM
As for the Obama shirts I guess in like 50 years they will be collectiables and sell for like $100 or something.

If people still like him.

Well, he will go down in history as America's first black president, so that counts for value in some way.

Fat1Fared
01-24-2009, 01:38 PM
you know there is a lot more to him guys, than the fact his father was black

MrsSallyBakura
01-24-2009, 02:04 PM
you know there is a lot more to him guys, than the fact his father was black

I know that. But for some people it's a huge deal that we have a president who isn't a white European-decent person.

I personally don't see it as a big deal, but some people do so therefore that will probably go down in history somehow.

They even already made Barack Obama coins. I do think that people give him way too much credit just for being black and saying the word "change" a lot. I mean people have made Creeds for him and everything, thinking that he's the new Moses and sent by God or something.

Fat1Fared
01-24-2009, 02:31 PM
well, I can understand why poeple see it as big thing, it is just poeple seem to think that is the only thing which can define him, the truth of his greatness will be if he can make poeple forget that and make them remember him, for his actions

MrsSallyBakura
01-24-2009, 02:32 PM
^ Exactly. =)

Tatterdemalion
01-24-2009, 02:37 PM
I do think that people give him way too much credit just for being black and saying the word "change" a lot.

I doubt it. Keep in mind, America electing a black presitend is indeed a major, major but at the same time, celebrating this is more of a celebration of where we have come as a society, it's more a celebration of America than a celebration of Obama as a person. Obama is just a physical manifestation of this societal evolution.

People are happy that America has come to the point where it has been able to elect a black president, which is truly a tremendous thing considering how far we've come. It's not, however, as though people are trying to suggest that the fact that he is black will make Obama an exceptionally good president. At least, I've yet to see someone make that argument.

Also, keep in mind that change is a powerful thing, and not something to be taken lightly.

I mean people have made Creeds for him and everything, thinking that he's the new Moses and sent by God or something.

Do you really believe this, or are you just being hyperbolic? Because if you aren't being hyperbolic, then you should know better.

MrsSallyBakura
01-24-2009, 02:45 PM
I agree with you on your first point.

Do you really believe this, or are you just being hyperbolic? Because if you aren't being hyperbolic, then you should know better.

There's a girl in my choir who actually said that she believes that Obama was sent by God. The day after the election, that's what she said. I'm not exaggerating, I promise.

Fat1Fared
01-24-2009, 02:47 PM
Tatter, you are now talking from a single intellectual view, to say everyone has not made these comments is wrong, SOME ethic poeple think he will destroy all their problems, and SOME white poeple think this is USA becoming truly Liberal. (Which is probably this posts point about poeple wanting to much from him)

People in Britian did same thing with Thatcher and her being a woman, but in end she did more harm for female rights than good

PS=just because USA has elected a half-black man does not mean they have defeated racism, it is still very high for/from both sides

Though it is still a start

MrsSallyBakura
01-24-2009, 02:49 PM
^ It's not so much that people believe that Obama being president will solve racial problems, because it won't, but that the majority of Americans don't mind the fact that an African American can be president.

Fat1Fared
01-24-2009, 02:52 PM
Sally that is problem, some poeple like me think that, but some really think he will save them,

MrsSallyBakura
01-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Sally that is problem, some poeple like me think that, but some really think he will save them,

Well, all we can do is hope that they will see the light and change their minds.

@ darkarcher: Thanks for sticking up for me, but I wasn't exaggerating at all. The girl in my choir is only one example and she wasn't the first. There was an article in my school newspaper about people believing that he's the next Moses, and my boyfriend's mom saw a video online with people saying the Our Father and replacing God's name with Obama's.

While these people aren't the dominant Obama supporters, they're still out there. The girl in my choir was just a personal example. I live in a very liberal area so I have to deal with this kind of stuff a lot.

Fat1Fared
01-24-2009, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE =MrsSallyBakura;504088]Well, all we can do is hope that they will see the light and change their minds. QUOTE]

hmm quoting gone wrong

though we can hope, sadly Ignorance will prevail and poeple will probably be dispointed, this disapointment will then turn to blame, thus we will end up going back two steps

Of course this is only one path and I could be pleasantly surprised

MrsSallyBakura
01-24-2009, 03:21 PM
Well, all we can do is hope that they will see the light and change their minds.

hmm quoting gone wrong

though we can hope, sadly Ignorance will prevail and poeple will probably be dispointed, this disapointment will then turn to blame, thus we will end up going back two steps

Of course this is only one path and I could be pleasantly surprised

Fixed the quoting. :)

Well, we'll just have to wait and see on that one. Maybe this will be a move forward, maybe we'll go 2 steps back, maybe the thought-out opinions on Obama will prevail over the ignorant ones, who knows at this point.

This is kinda what I mean by going down in history, lol.

Fat1Fared
01-24-2009, 03:24 PM
lets just be glad we agree and i think we are about right in our way of looking at it

lunchbox
01-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Obama will go down in history for two reasons.One,he's the first black president of the United States.Two,we are at a point in our country where we will either find the light at the end of the tunnel or sink deeper into our current problems and possible new problems.

Raulst
01-24-2009, 05:57 PM
The Problem with Barock Obama is that his name is spelled wrong. WRONG I TELL YOU.

It's like a cross between Barack and Brock. Barack + Brock = Barock.

>.>

Well, I agree that he's put on an extremely high pedestal, and that all the hype about him is way too crazy/premature (you're gonna rename your street/school after him already?!). But we'll have to see. The year's just started. Though it's nice to see him keeping his promises even on the first day of his presidency...Guantanamo Bay is just one of the leftover stains from Bush that the US really needs to get rid of.

RationalInquirer
01-24-2009, 09:54 PM
I mean people have made Creeds for him and everything, thinking that he's the new Moses and sent by God or something.

Lieutenant General Boykin of the US Military said that George Bush was not democratically elected, but appointed by God. Boykin is a born again fundamentalist Christian. He also sees percieves the Middle East in apocalyptic terms, so obviously his views do not represent the military as a whole. Anyways, it's funny if you think about it for a moment. If a God did indeed "appoint" people into high positions of power, wouldn't choosing Bush have been a terrible mistake made by God? :P
I can agree with this. I'm also not a big Obama fan but it's too soon to really judge what he's going to be like as president, but the fact that he's taking a different route than Bush is nice. I was mostly just sick and tired of Bush and people bashing him to death, which also isn't so much a criticism of Bush himself.
This part mentioned about Bush being judged by history is quite true. Even if it is miniscule, Bush may be seen in the future as a martyr who brought Democracy into the Middle East at the expense of heavy criticism. However, it is more probable that history will see his Presidency as a failure, similiar to former US Presidents: Buchanan, Harding, and Hoover. Bush does not seem to have enough long term accomplishments that could alleviate himself from the low approvals pit, although Truman managed to a bit.

As for Obama. I think he is doing a great job (thus far) in the beggining of his Presidency. He has inherited a huge pile of steaming shit from the previous Commander in Chief, so I would not be to harsh when he makes a mistake. However, Obama will eventually need to stop using Bush as a national scapegoat if he does makes too many flops in his term. On a brighter note, One of his first moves was to sign the closure bill on the controversial Guatanamo Bay. Another was to initiate the early stages of undoing the Bush's policies regarding environment, abortion, and stem cell research. He has also halted all the final 'midnight' bills put forward by Bush near the end of his term; they will be evaluated by the new Obama Adminstration before they are rejected or passed. I am just observing what he will do to help our ailing economy. That bail out package is starting to look less promising...

The Democrats now hold the majority in Congress as well as control of the White House. Hopefully, they will improve more in comparison to the last eight years. The Dems lead Congress have been pretty useless when Bush was in power.

IamMcDoob
01-26-2009, 05:35 PM
I live in a very liberal area so I have to deal with this kind of stuff a lot.

I live in Arizona and still have to deal with this, so I doubt there is anywhere in the US you or anyone else can go to avoid it. xD I still can't believe that McCain was close too losing Arizona's electoral votes in the election, I guess my generation is to thank for that... I swear i was the only McCain supporter in all 4 of my classes last semester. I'll stop here, this could turn into a rant. :rolleyes:

Anyways, having read the topic I can agree with most of you in that it is too soon to judge Obama as a president. I also agree on the fact that he has been put up on a pedestal so high he's hitting his head on passing meteors.

Also, he's a mulatto, and I'll bet everything I own that 100 years from now, history books will refer to him as being fully African-American.

Revenge
01-26-2009, 05:40 PM
So you're saying that the problem with Obama is that other people like him too much?

See, keep in mind that's not a criticism of Obama himself, just a reaction against the general attitude of Americans towards Obama. You can't actually criticize Obama for the fact that a lot of people have high expectations, and while it may seem annoying, you also can't criticie people for having expectations. Because that's just what this all is, excitement and enthusiasm, which in all honesty is to be expected towards any politician running on a popular platform.

As far as Obama, it's far too early to evaluate him as a president, considering he's been in office for what, two days now? One thing I am criticizing is people who make broad statements, and at this point in the game seem so assured that Obama is either the best thing ever to happen to America or has demonstrated himself to be a terrible president. The problem there is that at this point, nothing of that natur can be based on any substantial evidence, and can only be backed by prior assumptions and political prejudices.

Remember two things. To begin with, the President himself does not have a tremendous amount of authority. And secondly, change takes time. Any sort of substantial change on a political level, or any other level, needs to be introduced slowly and gradually in order for it to last.

I wasn't terribly fond of Obama's campaign, I'll admit. But one thing that you have to recognize is that a campaign is not in some way a representation of someone's abilities as a holder of the office they're running for, it's not even close. So you can't use Obama's campaign. or his public profile, or his persona, or his public relations as a criticism of him as President.

What can you use? At this point, nothing. Wait a few months, see where things go from there, because to expect some sort of instantaneous social revolution in a country as soon as the governing administration occurs is silly. Perhaps in a military dictatorship that could happen, but elsewhere it's a gradual process. And for the most part, I'd say Obama supporters recognize this. Some Obama critics seem not to, but again, only time will tell.

I can agree with this.

you sir, have earned my official respect.

congrats.

RationalInquirer
01-26-2009, 05:53 PM
mrssallybakura
I live in a very liberal area so I have to deal with this kind of stuff a lot

"Reality has a well known liberal bias" - Stephen Colbert

MrsSallyBakura
01-26-2009, 05:58 PM
mrssallybakura

"Reality has a well known liberal bias" - Stephen Colbert

HA

I'd love for you to come up here then. Trust me, they're not living in reality. Remember the girl who said that Obama was sent by God? Yeah. I don't think that's reality.

I do love Stephen Colbert, it's just that this quote does not apply to where I live. Just trust me.

Tatterdemalion
01-26-2009, 06:00 PM
Also, he's a mulatto, and I'll bet everything I own that 100 years from now, history books will refer to him as being fully African-American.

Someone with one black parent is still considered to be African American. The specific term African American isn't something that can be used in degrees. A person is African American if they have direct black African origins, regardless of whether this applies to one or both of their parents.

Tatterdemalion
01-26-2009, 06:01 PM
I can agree with this.

congrats.

Official respect, eh? Does that mean I have to sign some paperwork and have it notarized for it to be legally binding?

RationalInquirer
01-26-2009, 06:10 PM
I can agree with this.

congrats.
Quite a reputation you have here, Tatterdemalion.

Like what Tatterdemalion said, it's far too early to evaluate Obama. He has just been inaugurated. Nevertheless...

I'm just glad that Barack Obama managed to defeat Barack Hussein Obama in the primaries, overcome McCain, and become President of the United States. (brain turns off) Seriously, Barack Hussein Obama is a radical Muslim with a twisted agenda, panders to terrorists, and a communist to boot who would have ruined America if he became President. According to what Fox News told me, he is a dangerous, gay loving, elitist, Muslim. I give my thanks to Bill O'Reilly, his pals, and Ann Coulter that he never managed to be seated in the Oval Office

Revenge
01-26-2009, 06:16 PM
to tatterdemalion:no, it means I am 100% sure I now respect you because of your intellect.

Tatterdemalion
01-27-2009, 04:18 PM
to tatterdemalion:no, it means I am 100% sure I now respect you because of your intellect.

Now I have to live in constant fear of disappointing you...

Still, that's very nice of you. Hasty, yes, but still, thank you.

Fat1Fared
01-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Tatter, he is right though, you are only person who even comes close too my brilliance

Well Done

Revenge
01-27-2009, 05:42 PM
excuse me, but I believe my genus is greater than anyone's other than HeavyDDR.

Fat1Fared
01-27-2009, 05:46 PM
Really well mine is "Over 9000" lol

PS whatever happened to old Heavy, he has disappeared from when I first joined

AsteriskRocks
01-27-2009, 05:49 PM
Really well mine is "Over 9000" lol

PS whatever happened to old Heavy, he has disappeared from when I first joined

He got banned.

Fat1Fared
01-27-2009, 05:51 PM
lol, not surprised, think everyone hated that guy

Revenge
01-27-2009, 05:52 PM
lol, not surprised, think everyone hated that guy

I did not.

no, I thought of him more as a role model.

Zairak
01-27-2009, 05:54 PM
HeavyDDR...Role Model? But that...He...adejakabljk

Revenge
01-27-2009, 05:55 PM
yes. He reminds me of well...me.

although, I am far from his level of asshattery.

Fat1Fared
01-27-2009, 05:57 PM
I think I may get banned if I keep turning peoples posts into sub-bars lol

Revenge
01-27-2009, 05:59 PM
banning. Something that most people can't avoid.

XMrs_SkellingtonX
01-27-2009, 08:55 PM
Obama seems like he's going to be doing a good job but don't expect the economy to be fixed so fast. He even stated that it may take years for America to be back on its feet. I also believe that people should be doing something about it as well..Obama isn't a god and can't do everything on his own. Instead of complaining I think people should at least write him a letter on what to do to fix America or anything they can. Don't just bicker and expect one man to fix America and then get pissed off because he couldn't do it fast enough. :/

Fat1Fared
01-28-2009, 06:01 AM
Mrs Skell, think that is conclusion me and sally came to the poor guy has too expected of him and so chances are, no matter how good he is in reality, he will probably be remembered as a failure, sad but true,

However this may not be case, it is only theory right now and so all we can do is let history run its course and pray that we just don't end repeating same old mistakes

Revenge
01-28-2009, 10:48 AM
Obama will be a good president I believe. However, the way I see it:

1.Lincoln
2.every other president

Tatterdemalion
01-28-2009, 03:21 PM
Obama will be a good president I believe. However, the way I see it:

1.Lincoln
2.every other president

Why does Lincoln get such a good reputation? I mean, I'm familiar with Lincoln and his political career, but I don't see how he is supposedly the best president ever. That is, in terms of how the country has fared during a presidential term, and how much a president has contributed to it, Lincoln would actually rank very low...so what's so special?

(You know, I'm sorry if I'm getting off topic, but in all honesty, that's how discussions work. When a topic question has mostly exhausted itself, as this one has, a new shoot then develops and branches off. Restricting this natural and directly connected growth would be unnatural.)

XMrs_SkellingtonX
01-28-2009, 03:59 PM
I just think people shouldn't think so highly on him..he's only human..humans make mistakes, most of the time not purposely. We have never had a perfect president. Sure, some like FDR helped us out a lot but I'm sure he made his own share of mistakes. Let's just see how Obama fixes things.

Revenge
01-28-2009, 05:27 PM
Why does Lincoln get such a good reputation? I mean, I'm familiar with Lincoln and his political career, but I don't see how he is supposedly the best president ever. That is, in terms of how the country has fared during a presidential term, and how much a president has contributed to it, Lincoln would actually rank very low...so what's so special?

(You know, I'm sorry if I'm getting off topic, but in all honesty, that's how discussions work. When a topic question has mostly exhausted itself, as this one has, a new shoot then develops and branches off. Restricting this natural and directly connected growth would be unnatural.)

excuse me?

Lincoln is the very reason the U.S. is so great. Reguardless of a few set backs, lincoln was a great leader during the civil war, a great person, and a great fighter for human rights.

that's what's so special.

Tatterdemalion
01-28-2009, 06:01 PM
Lincoln is the very reason the U.S. is so great. Reguardless of a few set backs, lincoln was a great leader during the civil war, a great person, and a great fighter for human rights.

that's what's so special.

I'd be somewhat inclined to disagree but eh, it's not worth arguing over.

By the way, FDR FTW.

Revenge
01-28-2009, 06:03 PM
people say Obama is like Lincoln.

that's why I brought the whole Honest Abe thing up.

XMrs_SkellingtonX
01-28-2009, 06:08 PM
I don't like how people compare Obama to Lincoln or Martin Luther King Jr...both were shot for their strong beliefs against racism. I live in constant fear that Obama will get shot because of his skin color.

Tatterdemalion
01-28-2009, 07:29 PM
I don't like how people compare Obama to Lincoln or Martin Luther King Jr...both were shot for their strong beliefs against racism. I live in constant fear that Obama will get shot because of his skin color.

For the record, Lincoln wasn't anti-racism, and prior to the Civil War he never ran on any sort of abolitionist or pro-black platform. If anything, he did the opposite.

Not that Lincoln was necessarily a bad president, but he gets credit for being a lot of things he wasn't.

RationalInquirer
01-29-2009, 12:08 AM

It's highly unlikely that Obama will be assasinated, as the Secret Service will undoubtedly be around Obama at all times necessary. The same went for all of America's previous commander-in-chiefs. I'm pretty sure security is heightened for any wartime President. Bush, for example, had only one assasination attempt during his entire two terms (I believe it was in 2005). He is generally loathed by people who have motivation to take his life. But since that grenade incident in 2005, no more speculation on possible assassinations.

For the record, Lincoln wasn't anti-racism, and prior to the Civil War he never ran on any sort of abolitionist or pro-black platform. If anything, he did the opposite.

Not that Lincoln was necessarily a bad president, but he gets credit for being a lot of things he wasn't.

Abraham Lincoln is creditted as being a man of integrity and just principles. He defeated the seceded Confederates and rebrought the Union together. However, like Tatterdemalion says, his views on equality, although ahead for his time (like Thomas Huxley), seems quite backward to us. Here is a quote from Lincoln regarding the social and political standing of blacks in his views:

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything."

Now I suppose I should go back on topic.

lukeh
01-29-2009, 07:18 AM
To be honest, I think he will be assassinated by the KKK or something...

Fat1Fared
01-29-2009, 08:08 AM
Mate, I will give you everything I own (which is a lot) if KKK is able to kill Obama

Legal discloser, this only counts for everything that my internet Yu Gi Oh Abridged, count owns and in no way counts as anything physical

Tatter that is wonderful thing about history it is so easy to change and even lie in (IE caption Cook was infact only a LT.)

This is because anyone who writes it, writes with a bias view and agenda of their own, the Cold War being a great example of this, if looked at a Western source get one story, looked at Communist source get complicatedly different one.

The likes of Hitler and Starlin were very good at changing their countries (own) histories as way to get and keep power. Starlin was even able to erace the exist of Trotiskic (spelt name wrong) and he was one of the most powerful men in Russia at time, this of course is inbodied in famous picture where he removed Trot and put himself in

Finally people will get credit for things they didn't do if it has a purpose such as the captain and LT of Rorks Riff, a famous British battle, both were complete failures and spent the whole battle getting pissed, however the British government couldn't release the fact that their 2 top officers where cowards and that an African born farmer was real hero, so he got removed and a whole fake story of their greatness replaced it.

Revenge
01-29-2009, 10:44 AM
oh look a new page.

a whole new page to talk about Obama.