PDA

View Full Version : Bleach

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

GreyFox
01-23-2009, 03:14 PM
I don't know what it is but it just has a really cool style.

xellos88
01-23-2009, 03:44 PM
It has been going downhill for a while now(After the "Turn Back the pendulum" arc in the manga), it has horrible pacing and almost nothing happens in every chapter...but if the upcoming fihgts are done well it would be awesome

GreyFox
01-23-2009, 06:42 PM
I've only got up to the bit where the squad 11th guy releases his shikai. It did seem kinda like what you're saying. But I gotta say, I did really enjoy TBTP. Switching to a new situation was intersting. "Since you were in yo mamma's womb" lol.

Maruna
01-23-2009, 11:08 PM
It's been downhill since Hueco Mundo. Turn Back the Pendulum was great, but I just haven't cared very much at all ever since the end of that. Even a fight for my favorite Ninja Captain couldn't cheer me up.

Ichigo vs. Ulquiorria is actually getting semi-interesting in the most recent chapter. Let's see how that goes.

grandia yuki
01-24-2009, 04:05 AM
The manga is fine, but the fights do drag out sometimes.

The anime is loaded with filler after filler after filler. Where they placed them made good progress except the resent New Captain Arc which was stupid putting a filler in the middle of the Hueco Mundo Arc.

xellos88
01-25-2009, 10:34 AM
Yammi coming out of nowhere after 200 chapters FTW!!
last chapter was as...uneventfull as always but he pulling a "kool-aid man" entrance was awesome

darkarcher
01-30-2009, 12:19 PM
The manga is slow, 'nuff said.

The anime has fail fillers, 'nuff said.

Still manages to be halfway decent though.

DannyLilithborne
01-31-2009, 06:12 AM
My sister loves it. I have a hard time following it myself. I got lost around the time they went to Soul Society and there were old people there that could die.

Umbreon
01-31-2009, 12:11 PM
I love bleach! I like how the manga goes a little better though. I don't really like the filler for the anime. Takes too long and is a little pointless...

ChaosVincent1
02-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Uryuu and Yammy had good dynamic entries. I wonder who else will have that dynamic of an entry?

GreyFox
02-15-2009, 09:12 AM
TBTP is pretty sweet, even if a little dragged out.

Fat1Fared
02-15-2009, 09:28 AM
well just got to number 28 and still not sure if I love or hate it, some annoying filler, stupid moments and infuriating characters

mixed with cool fighting, pretty good storyline, funny moments and some brilliant characters

IN short some parts I love, some I hate

However it is diff no Deathnote

speedlolita
02-16-2009, 07:15 AM
Seen up to 186, then stopped.

Watch from 1 - 63, best anime ever.

ChaosVincent1
02-18-2009, 02:18 PM
Ulquiorra's release makes him seem even more emo, by trying to spread his emo attitude on to others.

Umbreon
02-18-2009, 11:12 PM
Well, Ulquiorra's always seeming a little emo

GreyFox
02-19-2009, 12:43 PM
I wouldn't call it subtle.

The Nex TBTP was good. It seems they're only doing 1 at a time and having little mini filler inbetween, which is actually still cool.

Akrog
02-24-2009, 11:08 PM
It's a good series, but for me, it has been painfully uninteresting in the manga for at least a couple years. Last big thing to happen was Orihime leaving to Hueco Mundo

ChaosVincent1
02-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Yeah... The old recycled plot trick. Except Orihime is now the damsel in distress rather than Rukia.

GreyFox
02-28-2009, 07:20 AM
That dosn't really bother me, but what does is that Ichigo's hasn't got any new abilities since the soul society arc. He did get that cool mask, but all that gave him was a stronger Getsuga Tensho. He said it himself when fighting Byakuya.

"That's incredible. Sorry but I hav't got anything to match that. Zangetsu only taught me the getsuga tensho."

Tito should have progressed his Hollow powers further.

HolyShadow
03-03-2009, 12:37 AM
Rule one of Bleach: The bount arc sucks.
Rule two of Bleach: The bount arc is long.
Rule three of Bleach: If you defend the bount arc, you support vampires.
Rule four of life: If you support vampires, I hate you.

HauntingOfTheWicked
03-12-2009, 04:49 PM
I'm brand new to bleach and i recently read vol.1 and i thought it was amazing and i can't wait to read volume 2

Eia
03-13-2009, 01:55 AM
PLOT MOVEMENT AHOY.

http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/349/01/

GreyFox
03-13-2009, 05:49 PM
I gotta tell ya, I've waited friggen ages for this. It better be Epic!!!

xellos88
03-14-2009, 01:40 PM
For a second there i thought Orihime was going to do something but nooooo, ichigo gets a new powerup ?_?

GreyFox
03-14-2009, 07:37 PM
My rule one about BLEACH. Orihime is the damsel in distress. Period.

Fenrir502
03-14-2009, 07:56 PM

Rukia occasionally fills in.

Akrog
03-15-2009, 12:43 AM
This new one was a neat chapter, but having some godlike character (Orihime) that can heal every wound renders cool shit like Ishida losing his arm trivial. And if she could bring those guys back when she was first captured, she can certainly heal a hole in the chest. But this new power up for Ichigo? Wonder what it is. Can't wait for the next chapter

speedlolita
03-15-2009, 09:52 AM

But Rukia is hotter.

ChaosVincent1
03-16-2009, 09:11 AM
I expect the vizards to join the fight soon... Either they go to Hueco Mundo with Kisuke's help, or they arrive in the false Karakura to finish off the top 3.

GreyFox
03-19-2009, 12:50 PM
Well, it looks like Ulquiorra is royally fucked!
But Rukia is hotter.
And generally better in every way compared to Orihime.

GreyFox
03-22-2009, 04:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjyZkj-aUuo&feature=channel_page
I made a BLEACH abridged episode. Tell me what you think. Its called ABLEACHED.

ChaosVincent1
03-27-2009, 11:35 AM
SPOILERS
The emo finally died. Vasto Lorde Ichigo will probably turn on his friends now. They may need to steal the hougyoku in order to save him.

GreyFox
04-03-2009, 06:01 PM
Man, Ulquiorra's one determined son of a bitch!

Eia
04-03-2009, 07:00 PM
I'm going to laugh if someone dies.

Fenrir502
04-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Was that just canon roof of Ulqui-hime?

TitanAura
04-04-2009, 01:39 PM
Bleach is probably one of the most bizarre series out there. Everyone LOVES the supporting cast *I <3 Urahara* but then fewer people like the MAIN FUCKING CHARACTERS.... Fuck you Chad.

imo, it's been going downhill since after the Soul Society Arc, not because of the Bount Arc (I'm speaking about the series in general, neither the manga or anime so all fillers are excluded), but because now that all of the important character developement for the main characters has been established, there's nothing left for them to show us! It's like Tite Kubo used up all of his good ideas in a single arc and forgot to leave any for later on.

I will admit, however, that my favorite individual battle is actually IchigovGrimmjow.

GreyFox
04-06-2009, 08:58 AM
Was that just canon roof of Ulqui-hime?
I don't know, but that would be hot!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR0rIQYpJ9M

Fenrir502
04-10-2009, 02:34 AM
Latest chapter was bittersweet

It was pretty much canon Ulqui-hime, followed by his death. He'll be back next arc as the Kurama to Grimmjow's Hiei

>.<

ChaosVincent1
04-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Shinji's dub voice makes him sound WAAAAY too serious... Anyone already familiar with Shinji by this point knows his lack of seriousness.

GreyFox
04-13-2009, 12:07 PM
You mean his voice is out!

*one youtube visit later*

Yeah, pretty much agreed. But who knows. He might turn out to be quite silly when it comes down to it.

ChaosVincent1
04-14-2009, 12:14 PM
Bleach RP signup in RP club (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=315)

Gunblader_3
04-16-2009, 03:01 PM
Soul Society arc was the best arc in Bleach. However to bad its a only 1 time thing. Now its starting to go drastically downhill. Author being incredibly lazy and stuffing only 2 big panels per page. Its starting to get really annoying.

Fenrir502
04-17-2009, 02:37 AM
*groans*

I much prefered Stark as the strongest Espada... I'm not overly fond af Yammy. But on the plus side, the Ulqui-hime continues :3

EZE
04-17-2009, 03:35 AM
Rukia

GreyFox
04-17-2009, 07:31 AM
Huh, that was actually quite an interesting turn of events.

ChaosVincent1
04-17-2009, 10:51 AM
Rukia

If you're trying to sign up for the RP, then click the link and sign up there. If you're not trying to sign up, than you just seem strange.

Not only is Yammy actually the strongest, but it also looks like Halibel's releasing. It has to be some sort of aquatic-based release. I'm guessing that she will suddenly look like a mermaid... Considering the lack of creativity in some of the more recent releases.

EZE
04-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Just happy about seeing Rukia.

Also, I'm very strange.

Fenrir502
04-17-2009, 01:14 PM
If you're trying to sign up for the RP, then click the link and sign up there. If you're not trying to sign up, than you just seem strange.

Not only is Yammy actually the strongest, but it also looks like Halibel's releasing. It has to be some sort of aquatic-based release. I'm guessing that she will suddenly look like a mermaid... Considering the lack of creativity in some of the more recent releases.

Really? Huh... Why was I under the impression she had a wind-based zanpakuto... Fanfiction?

Eia
04-17-2009, 04:09 PM
WHERE DID THE FUCKING PLOT DEVELOPMENT GO?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

xellos88
04-17-2009, 04:30 PM
The chapters are so short it hurts! >___< Also Yammy is the strongest? seriously, Yammy? that just sucks, but now he better obliterates Team Jobber in 2 pannels. But i guesss the three captains in Hueco Mundo are going to fight him

Ishikawa Oshro
04-18-2009, 12:46 AM
Yammy geing #1 is a HUGE dissapointment and a serious plot twist though.
Im trying to enjoy everything that happends.
But do yous think well before yammy now(seeing as we really dont know how strong he really is)
But isent ulquiora technically the strongest right now because he hid his second release from Aizen?
Which I must admit should have been and was for a bit EXTREME pwnage.

GreyFox
04-18-2009, 09:00 AM
Who knows? I find generally that Animes don't seem to stick to their own rules. Logic doesn't tend to apply. I'd say that Ulquiorra's second stage was probably something unique to him, but really there are many ways to rationalize things. I just try to tolerate things like this. I watch a lot of things that have tiny unexplained details so I consider myself to have quite a high tolerance for these things. Not to say I won't get pissed off eventually.

I kinda agree with Xello on the length thing. There's only 2 or 3 panels per page now, and not a lot happens every week, which is why to begin with, I didn't like the fight against Ulquiorra, but after a few weeks, I read all of the seven deadly sin chapters at once and enjoyed it. I'm happy enough with what I get but its too slow for a weekly release.

darkarcher
04-18-2009, 10:22 AM
Yammy geing #1 is a HUGE dissapointment and a serious plot twist though.
Im trying to enjoy everything that happends.
But do yous think well before yammy now(seeing as we really dont know how strong he really is)
But isent ulquiora technically the strongest right now because he hid his second release from Aizen?
Which I must admit should have been and was for a bit EXTREME pwnage.

Spoiler tags please.

ChaosVincent1
04-24-2009, 07:11 AM
First of all, Fenrir, unlike you, I didn't mistake that wave for something like a tornado. However, she was just firing a projectile azul that first time. Then, she finally releases later and cuts off Toushiro's right arm. "One blow from the shark and the ice dragon sinks to the bottom of the sea."

GreyFox
04-24-2009, 03:29 PM
When that happened I was all, Holy mother f*ckin chist. Lets face it, he is one of the most popular characters in bleach, and a considerably powerful Shinigami, but in one page and one panel, poof! It would be even more shocking should he actually die. But really, Halibel just made him and his Bankai look like shit.

Fenrir502
04-24-2009, 04:55 PM
When that happened I was all, Holy mother f*ckin chist. Lets face it, he is one of the most popular characters in bleach, and a considerably powerful Shinigami, but in one page and one panel, poof! It would be even more shocking should he actually die. But really, Halibel just made him and his Bankai look like shit.

It's about time captain fanservice got knocked off his pedastal.

@Chaos: Yeah, you're right. I think I must've read fanfiction with her using wind based attacks... Probably due to the hole we saw in her sword when she first used it against Captain Fanservice

Eia
04-24-2009, 08:19 PM
Boobs.

darkarcher
04-24-2009, 10:28 PM

It's about time captain fanservice got knocked off his pedastal.

@Chaos: Yeah, you're right. I think I must've read fanfiction with her using wind based attacks... Probably due to the hole we saw in her sword when she first used it against Captain Fanservice

By the female character who manages to wear less clothing every time she appears in the story?

Fenrir502
04-25-2009, 02:51 AM
By the female character who manages to wear less clothing every time she appears in the story?

Yeah, that's the one :D

Rae Yuki
04-26-2009, 05:02 AM
Tite Kubo why don'cha finish the manga ..
I'm curious 'bout the ending

ChaosVincent1
05-03-2009, 03:33 PM
Hiyori's voice was pretty much as I expected.

Ulquiorra and Yammy also have decent English voices.

GreyFox
05-05-2009, 10:25 AM
'bout the same, although Ulquiorra sounds more posh than I thought he would.

ChaosVincent1
05-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Holy shit!!! Barrigan's release turns him into some creepy skeleton with a crown

GreyFox
05-09-2009, 09:57 PM
What I wanna know is what the fuck is Soi Fong gonna do now? A coincidentally counter Bankai move?

Fenrir502
05-10-2009, 04:34 AM
What I wanna know is what the fuck is Soi Fong gonna do now? A coincidentally counter Bankai move?

Shunko + Bankai + Randomly using Omaeda as a human shield >.>

GreyFox
05-10-2009, 04:53 AM
Shunko + Bankai + Randomly using Omaeda as a human shield >.>
lol

ChaosVincent1
05-11-2009, 08:43 PM
Ikkaku taking those bald jokes in English was funny. Of course Vic Mingogna would do a good job with overreacting about some appearance-based flaw being noted.

AsterGray
05-14-2009, 08:56 AM
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/357/

ChaosVincent1
05-14-2009, 10:17 PM
I wonder if Soi fon's arm will now grow back inexplicably the way toushiro's did.

GreyFox
05-15-2009, 02:12 AM
I hope it doesn't in some way. The problem is fatel wounds and teribble deformities are nothing in bleach because they have orihime to reverse space and time. Luckily she's not around, so I'm hoping this will be more interesting in how she gets around it. But it wouldn't surprise me if it did grow back somehow.

xellos88
05-15-2009, 11:39 AM
Finally Bleach is getting good again and Barragan seems to have one of those HAX abilities that seem unbeatable(and a cool release too). Now im just hoping to see Hitsugaya defeated soon

HolyShadow
05-15-2009, 12:08 PM
...And where exactly are the Vizards? Shouldn't they be appearing with the guy with the same skill as Orihime to go and heal them?

AsterGray
05-15-2009, 01:02 PM
...And where exactly are the Vizards? Shouldn't they be appearing with the guy with the same skill as Orihime to go and heal them?

yeah, but who knows what side they're on....

Ishikawa Oshro
05-15-2009, 02:24 PM
Who knows about the Vaizards.
Itll be intresting to see whos side they team up with.

Seeing as they say they are thankfull to Aizen for giving them that enormous strength they may repay the favor in a more sinister sorts of way.
Im kinda intrested in seeing how they play out in the whole battle and what not.

And seeing as barregans release seems un-beatable and all hes not #1 lolz.
So im kinda hyped to see what starks release has in store.

HolyShadow
05-15-2009, 02:52 PM
Who knows about the Vaizards.
Itll be intresting to see whos side they team up with.

Seeing as they say they are thankfull to Aizen for giving them that enormous strength they may repay the favor in a more sinister sorts of way.
Im kinda intrested in seeing how they play out in the whole battle and what not.

And seeing as barregans release seems un-beatable and all hes not #1 lolz.
So im kinda hyped to see what starks release has in store.
That makes no sense. Why would they train Ichigo if they knew that he wasn't ever on their side and that he never would be? Judging from being completely overrun by the hollows, I'd say that this is going to be a standard 'save the day' plotline.

xellos88
05-15-2009, 03:02 PM
but wouldnt the vizards+captains (and maybe even urahara, yoruichi and ichigo's and ishida's dads) be overkill?

Fenrir502
05-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Soi Fon's shikai kills in two hits if she can hit them, which is usually not a problem.

Soi Fon's bankai therefore, is most likely going to kill in one hit, or have an ability to give life or some other bs that'll give her her arm back.

But yeah! How about that captain fanservice about to get owned, hmm?

HolyShadow
05-15-2009, 06:15 PM
but wouldnt the vizards+captains (and maybe even urahara, yoruichi and ichigo's and ishida's dads) be overkill?
And wouldn't they be even more overkill on the other side?

ChaosVincent1
05-17-2009, 03:31 PM
uh... yeah... the vizards despise Aizen the same way Vincent Valentine despises Hojo (to a much lesser degree because Hojo did more to piss Vincent off). Aizen pulled the classic turn them into monsters routine. Considering how many characters despise long-term monster transformations, odds are in the vizards waiting for their moment to attack the arrancar.

AsterGray
05-22-2009, 10:34 AM
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/358/01

read after the manga.
well that was an asspull and a half...

GreyFox
05-22-2009, 01:30 PM
Hitsuguya sure is being a bastard. I guess this is the weather thing they referenced in season 3. If they do end up beating all the Arrancar with virtually no casualties, there had better be a damn good reason for it.

Fenrir502
05-22-2009, 03:57 PM
GOD DAMMIT!!! Why is this farce of a battle even continuing? I swear, if Soifon dies and Captain Fanservice doesn't...

GreyFox
05-22-2009, 08:11 PM
BTW, I just noticed that in alot of recent comic they've started naming all of their attacks. I mentioned it to my friend and he said it had something to do with Dragon Ball Z. An know what he means?

HolyShadow
05-22-2009, 08:36 PM
...Why is Chad still alive?

AsterGray
05-22-2009, 08:37 PM
cos he's a main character....
why he is a main char however, is a very good question...

YoshiYoko
05-22-2009, 09:52 PM
...Why is Chad still alive?

Because he's obviously going to sacrifice himself to save Rukia and Renji during their fight with Yammy then Ichigo will come and kill Yammy and Orihime will try to revive Chad but she's still healing Uryu and she decides not to use her Shun Shun Hack on him. This will lead to Ichigo going into some sort of rage and he'll kill Aizen and Gin and Tousen. Then Halibel completely strips and kills Captian Shortie with a nosebleed, then is attacked by Stark and Captian Pervy. Teh Endz.
._. How 'bout some originality Tite? Kill Orihime for instance. That'll make a lot of people happy. >_> Although then Ichigo will go into a blind rage and kill anything within five miles.

HolyShadow
05-22-2009, 09:57 PM
I'd go into the same blind rage. >_> She's seriously the most realistic character of the bunch. Not everyone is meant to be a super strong hero demigod that can blow up the world. She's a high school girl. An ordinary high school girl given rather weak powers that are used for healing. She wants to have stronger attacks, but can't. As opposed to... like... I don't know... Ichigo, with his "Well, I'm gonna come out of nowhere and become a shinigami... oh, it's cause my father was one and leaked out energy despite him being able to completely control it since he's captain level. Oh, and it just so happens that some random chick had some uber magical device in her and I have to save her. Oh, now I learned bankai in about a month. Oh, I'm a special kind of fighter that's basically godlike? Oh, I can't control it? Oh, now I can? Oh, now I can release bankai within that form, making me basically unleash it twice? Ah, I see. I'm Jesus, too, since I died and came back to life. Hmm.

Fenrir502
05-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Because he's obviously going to sacrifice himself to save Rukia and Renji during their fight with Yammy then Ichigo will come and kill Yammy and Orihime will try to revive Chad but she's still healing Uryu and she decides not to use her Shun Shun Hack on him. This will lead to Ichigo going into some sort of rage and he'll kill Aizen and Gin and Tousen. Then Halibel completely strips and kills Captian Shortie with a nosebleed, then is attacked by Stark and Captian Pervy. Teh Endz.
._. How 'bout some originality Tite? Kill Orihime for instance. That'll make a lot of people happy. >_> Although then Ichigo will go into a blind rage and kill anything within five miles.

I like Orihime, but her death would be good for one thing: making death an actual barrier in Bleach.

HolyShadow
05-22-2009, 10:06 PM
I like Orihime, but her death would be good for one thing: making death an actual barrier in Bleach.
You're forgetting the Vizard that has the same powers as her

Fenrir502
05-22-2009, 10:25 PM
You're forgetting the Vizard that has the same powers as her

Yeah, but Hachi never does anything... Less than the othe Vaizard even.

HolyShadow
05-23-2009, 11:18 AM
Yeah, but Hachi never does anything... Less than the othe Vaizard even.
And what EXACTLY do you think will happen if Orihime ever dies? He'll come in and bring her back to life.

animex75
05-23-2009, 06:48 PM
id bet cash on tht, kinda weird that gods and stuff thts already died can die...http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs45/f/2009/078/e/9/Bleach_350__Ichigo__s_new_form_by_korixela.jpg

why is this the only 1 w/ horns? the others would look alot more bad ass w/ horns

HolyShadow
05-23-2009, 10:25 PM
Now, I have a question... again, don't shinigami swords purify hollows? And if so, all of the hollows that are dying... won't they just go to soul society?

darkarcher
05-23-2009, 10:26 PM
Now, I have a question... again, don't shinigami swords purify hollows? And if so, all of the hollows that are dying... won't they just go to soul society?

Supposedly.

HolyShadow
05-23-2009, 10:32 PM
Supposedly.
And if they go to Soul Society, won't they just achieve their goals faster?

darkarcher
05-23-2009, 10:33 PM
And if they go to Soul Society, won't they just achieve their goals faster?

Hollows supposedly have a different psyche than the normal souls, sort of like Ichigo, except their hollow personality completely dominates their natural one.

When a shinigami "kills" a hollow, they destroy the hollow personality and the purified soul goes to the soul society.

HolyShadow
05-23-2009, 11:00 PM
Hollows supposedly have a different psyche than the normal souls, sort of like Ichigo, except their hollow personality completely dominates their natural one.

When a shinigami "kills" a hollow, they destroy the hollow personality and the purified soul goes to the soul society.
Does it leave them with the same amount of power that they have at the time of 'death'?

Fenrir502
05-23-2009, 11:13 PM
Does it leave them with the same amount of power that they have at the time of 'death'?

If by death, you mean when they died as a human, then I'd assume so.

All of the arrancar that have been killed recently were once at least Adjuschas class, meaning they were made up of hundreds of hollows. I think it's fairly safe to assume that they would be split back up into their seperate parts before being judged.

xellos88
05-24-2009, 03:32 PM
...i hated the new chapter. Omaeda shouldnt be able to distract Barragan for more than one second before being killed, and hitsugaya should just die already.
And since we are talking about the whole purifying hollos thing...what happens when an Arrancar gets killed with a zampakutou?

AsterGray
05-24-2009, 05:36 PM
Hasn't been explored yet, i dont think.

GreyFox
05-29-2009, 04:03 AM
Well..... thats that apparently
Hitsuguya's won. And Soi Fon's whipping out her Bankai. I get the feeling there's more going on here than I think, but maybe thats jut wishful thinking.
BTW, is anyone else at all bothered that they're naming so many attacks right now, cause its bothering me.

AsterGray
05-29-2009, 08:05 AM
For dramatic effect.

xellos88
05-29-2009, 04:13 PM
it kinda sucks that 2 of the 3 topespada are so eadily taken down. Now i hope that Stark is the only Vastrolorde arrancar and waaaaay stronger than the rest

AsterGray
05-29-2009, 04:15 PM
it kinda sucks that 2 of the 3 topespada are so eadily taken down. Now i hope that Stark is the only Vastrolorde arrancar and waaaaay stronger than the rest

I don't think either of them are 100% confirmed. Possibly 3rd but w/e, and 2nd is still around now. And there's always Aizen, ect.

xellos88
05-29-2009, 04:17 PM
I know there's still Aizen,Gin and Tousen but i was hioping the espada would have a bigger role than just being cannonfodder -_-;;

darkarcher
05-30-2009, 12:36 AM
Hmm...the first thing I thought of when Soi Fon strapped herself to the building was that her Bankai made her move super fast and the building was a weight so that she could control her speed. I'm probably way wrong...it was just a funny thought that popped into my head.

Fenrir502
05-30-2009, 07:42 AM
I don't think either of them are 100% confirmed. Possibly 3rd but w/e, and 2nd is still around now. And there's always Aizen, ect.

3rd would have to be... There weren't that many places left to hide a tattoo...

AsterGray
05-30-2009, 07:44 AM
true.......maybe its better that she might be dead

GreyFox
05-30-2009, 04:34 PM
For dramatic effect.
I suppose, but for every single one? A super named attack or two is fine, but when they have to say it for everything it irritates me. I'm no anime writer but "Sit upon the frozen heavens, Hyoimaru" is where I would stop.

AsterGray
05-30-2009, 04:37 PM
It is getting a bit OTT, i'll admit...

YoshiYoko
05-30-2009, 04:49 PM
This week's chapter is on more crack than Luppi, IMO.

noimporta
05-30-2009, 06:05 PM
Not everythingin this chapter was bad... Stark's cero while standing still was awesome.

YoshiYoko
05-30-2009, 09:30 PM
Not everythingin this chapter was bad... Stark's cero while standing still was awesome.

True, that was awesome. :D

Fenrir502
05-31-2009, 01:38 AM
That was Stark. He's awesome by default.

ChaosVincent1
05-31-2009, 08:00 PM
3rd would have to be... There weren't that many places left to hide a tattoo...

But we did see Halibel's 3 tattoo. It's on her right breast. Stark has 1 on his left hand, and I don't remember where Barrigan's 2 was.

Other than that, we'll have to wait for soi fon's bankai. And I don't think Shunsui is too far off from a bankai reveal either.

AsterGray
06-05-2009, 07:53 AM
New Chapter is out. woo.
Best. Bankai. Ever.

YoshiYoko
06-05-2009, 08:45 AM
Rocket Launcher Bankai? x3 Didn't know you had it in you Kubo. And Lillinette (sp?) and Ukitake were priceless. But it seemed more Sensei-Pupil than a fight.

Fenrir502
06-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Rocket Launcher Bankai? x3 Didn't know you had it in you Kubo. And Lillinette (sp?) and Ukitake were priceless. But it seemed more Sensei-Pupil than a fight.

Ukitake was very awesome. this chapter felt a little like comedy relief until Soi Fon showed up XD

xellos88
06-06-2009, 11:23 AM
The Bankai was awesome, much cooler than her HAX shikai, too bad the rest of the chapter was kinda useless. Also i love Barragan's axe :P

animex75
06-07-2009, 06:57 PM
But we did see Halibel's 3 tattoo. It's on her right breast. Stark has 1 on his left hand, and I don't remember where Barrigan's 2 was.

Other than that, we'll have to wait for soi fon's bankai. And I don't think Shunsui is too far off from a bankai reveal either.

i dont think it ever showed barrigan's number, they said tht him and stark were 1 and 2, shunsui said somethin bout tht and stark revealed his tattoo (if i remember correctly)

ChaosVincent1
06-07-2009, 11:01 PM
VIZARDS HAVE GOOD ENGLISH VOICES!!!

thank you.

modsoul123
06-09-2009, 09:15 AM
VIZARDS HAVE GOOD ENGLISH VOICES!!!

thank you.

Yes.

Catching up, on 355 now. BAWWWWWWWWW toushiro ;^;

ChaosVincent1
06-09-2009, 07:19 PM
Love sounds like a 70s black guy.

modsoul123
06-09-2009, 10:25 PM
True.

xellos88
06-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Manga spoilers!
Stark releases! :O his release(Los Lobos) is really cool....and his fraccion (lilinett?) is actually part of his body or something like that :P

GreyFox
06-12-2009, 05:19 AM
I'm just surprised that he uses pistols. Then again, Soi Fon did just use a rocket launcher.

AsterGray
06-12-2009, 06:30 AM
The Espada are turning into such cannon fodder these days, no?

AsterGray
06-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Also, Stark's release is cool.

YoshiYoko
06-12-2009, 11:13 AM
OMG Stark looks so awesome now. Seems like someone from Zombie Powder, don't it? Anywaaaays, when I saw page 18/19, I thought Stark looked like Spike from Cowboy Bebop, but that's just me. >_>

darkarcher
06-12-2009, 01:39 PM
So, Soi Fon tied herself to the building in order to deal with the recoil from her Bankai...pretty cool.

animex75
06-12-2009, 02:47 PM
ya, i wanna see shunsui's :(

ChaosVincent1
06-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Shunsui might not be the only one releasing a bankai. He said he wanted to see both of their bankais. And before you go ahead and think that the gotei 13 have won just yet, Aizen could sneak out and use his kyoka suigetsu to kill everyone after Stark is defeated.

Just think, The last two in the Fake Karakura may just end up being Yamamoto and Aizen.

AsterGray
06-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Whut Chaos said.

Ishikawa Oshro
06-12-2009, 05:13 PM
naw I see Aizen pulling more arrancars out of the bag.
I coulda swore he said his arrancars werent complete yet.
They were close to perfect but not yet perfect yet.

And the vaizards still have to give their best regards to Aizen.
Theres still some possibilities.
Vaizards join up with aizen
OR
Aizen brings out some complete arrancars along with lupe (the hollow who never did jack squat) the captians lose BADLY and the vaizards take their place and best along with ichigo!!!

Dunno

animex75
06-13-2009, 11:36 AM
Ishikawa has a point, and besides, ukitake hasnt even started on his, when he does, itll probably wait til teh nxt chapter- it always does

darkarcher
06-13-2009, 12:02 PM
Ishikawa has a point, and besides, ukitake hasnt even started on his, when he does, itll probably wait til teh nxt chapter- it always does

My guess is that the next chapter will focus on Stark, with the Shinigami bankai's being announced at the end and not shown until the chapter after that.

animex75
06-14-2009, 07:40 PM
ya, like w/ soi fon's- shouen mangas tend 2 do tht

easygoinguchiha
06-14-2009, 09:20 PM
it's a gut feeling, but what if Halibel and Barrigan aren't defeated?

Also, though it was already said the Visards could be with Aizen

xellos88
06-15-2009, 07:26 AM
i doubt that the Vizards are with Aizen, im pretty sure they hete him :P I think that the vastrolords are the center of Aizen's plan and they will fight against the vizards, ichigo's and Ishida's dads, Yoruichi and Urahara....and im still hoping Unohana will fight Yammy

GreyFox
06-15-2009, 12:53 PM
i doubt that the Vizards are with Aizen, im pretty sure they hete him :P I think that the vastrolords are the center of Aizen's plan and they will fight against the vizards, ichigo's and Ishida's dads, Yoruichi and Urahara....and im still hoping Unohana will fight Yammy
I reckon it would be cool if everyone else, captains, Ichi gang even Neliel, couldn't beat Yammy, and then Unohana strolls in and owns him using only her sealed sword. I'm thinking sort of prince of persia vs the giant ogre type fight. But it'll probably be just another Ban Kai release.

animex75
06-16-2009, 11:17 AM
ya, she actually fights, orihime's only attack is so weak its useless in any situation

Turtlicious
06-16-2009, 01:21 PM
I LIKED BLEACH WHEN IT WAS CALLED YU-YU-HAKUSHO AND I LIKED YU-YU-HAKUSHO WHEN IT WAS CALLED DRAGON BALLZ SO SUCK IT

with all due respect

GreyFox
06-17-2009, 08:10 AM
I thought Rangiku's fight was gonna just be annoying, but its got pretty interesting, and Momo's return was cool too. Its nice to see her doing something useful. And the bits with Stark, Linette and the captains were nice touches. Overall, nice episode. But I'm not too happy with the chimera. Not because it will be bad, just because I find it super creepy.

Turtlicious
06-17-2009, 08:26 PM
yeah ignore me cuz im right

AsterGray
06-17-2009, 09:31 PM
Nobody cares turt.....

GreyFox
06-19-2009, 06:56 AM
DId anyone else see the new manga. Stark's release form is ace, shooting cero from his guns.
I didn't get that bit at the end where he said you can't run, thats not fair and then Ukitake helps.
Did he mean it wasn't fair that he couldn't run, or it wasn't fair that ukitake was helping.

animex75
06-19-2009, 09:48 AM
im mad tht nobody used bankai

GreyFox
06-19-2009, 10:22 AM
im mad tht nobody used bankai
It will come. Maybe not Today. Maybe not tomoro, but some day....... probably friday......

YoshiYoko
06-19-2009, 12:28 PM
STARK HAS FUZZY LEGWARMERS.
Now that that's out, here's my actual post.
Ukitake rocks. /m/ And Stark touched Lilynette's butt. >_> In two senses.

Eia
06-19-2009, 07:09 PM
So Stark shoves the bullet's up lillynete's vag? Wut?

xellos88
06-19-2009, 08:56 PM
I hope Stark isnt defeated with just shikais...i know the espadas suck so far but if the first espada is defeated without even forcing them to use bankai would be too lame
-___-

GreyFox
06-20-2009, 07:36 AM
There's still a chance that the top three are alive. Their deaths were only implied.

ChaosVincent1
06-23-2009, 10:51 PM
I hope Stark isnt defeated with just shikais...i know the espadas suck so far but if the first espada is defeated without even forcing them to use bankai would be too lame
-___-

oh, no no no... Bankai will be extremely necesary... Unless you just happen to be Yamamoto or Unohana, and even their bankais look to be on the horizon. After Stark dies, expect an all-out bankai fest in the fake karakura that is only avoided by those who do not have bankai or are not present.

animex75
06-24-2009, 09:11 AM
some1 phone teh 4 horsemen, this is gonna get apocalyptic...

Ishikawa Oshro
06-24-2009, 10:31 AM
DARN YOU BLEACH ANIMATORS FOR HAVING UKITAKE do that DEFLECTIONthingy with his sword instead of having Kyouraku release his ban-kai

Ukitake and kyoraku are like the strongest next to the head captian so they may not need to release their ban kai's. Though that would complete garbage and would anger fans incredibly. And seeing as its the job of the manga people to keep us fans happy well probs get a ban kai release sooner or later from them. And stark should only be warming up. I mean grim had pantera. And the 4th espada had 6 arms being released one after the other. So Stark better have some awsome bullet in there or at the very least a golden bullet, or those manga artist should be expecting a well written 5 page long, nicely indented, with perfect punctuation, essay on how angry I am hehehe.

animex75
06-25-2009, 09:39 AM
5 pages? even the most pissed, i cant write 1 paragraph...

easygoinguchiha
06-26-2009, 09:46 AM
I knew Wonderwies would be back, but that thing he brought, wtf

AsterGray
06-26-2009, 09:47 AM
I'm more amused at the title.
:V

ChaosVincent1
06-26-2009, 10:10 AM
Wonderweiss coming through was epic...

animex75
06-26-2009, 10:48 AM
nice, ukitake can absorb and reflect attacks, and i 4got bout wonderweiss-tht thing he brought was HUGE, i hope 2 God tht wasnt Yammy

GreyFox
06-26-2009, 02:26 PM
I reckon it was. This one was pretty good this week.

YoshiYoko
06-26-2009, 02:35 PM
OMG Page one was like... *drool* ._.
OMG Stark! It's a trap!
Yay Wonderweiss! *squeeze* And what could that be behind him? It's big, I'll tell you that. Maybe it's Yammy? <_< Anyways... I tolerate this chappie.

xellos88
06-26-2009, 06:01 PM
I was waiting for Wonderweiss to come back (and that thing behind him seems to be the same thing that appeared when Aizen was saved with "negacion" at the end of the SS arc. Also shunsui is really cool, i love how he goes for the kill when Stark isnt paying attention :P

xellos88
07-01-2009, 06:30 AM
New chapter SPOILERS!
Wow this chapters sounds so awesome

COLOR PAGE IS ISHIDA

Wonderweiss with the huge thing that was with Aizen before)
Wonderweiss attacks Ukitake. Don! "Impossible..." (WW's hand tore through Uki's back)

Shunsui, after seeing, slashes at WW, but at that time, Stark shoots him in the back.

The two of them (Uki and Shunsui) falls to the ground, and Stark looks on.

"Sorry. Seems like Aizen-sama wants to hurry this up, sending out Wonderweiss. Nothing personal..."

Wonderweiss cries a very powerful battle cry. (OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!)

From inside the ice mountain, Harribel is seen with a mean/scary look on her face.

And the form of Barragan is seen standing amongst the smoke. Soifon looks shocked

Kira calls to Koma, "Leave this to me, please go, Taichou"
In the next second, the fire prison disappeared in the blink of eye, and the 3 people are there.

Kira: "Is it over...?"

Aizen steps forward

"Wait! Long time no see, Aizen!"

With that, the vizards have arrived.

GO WONDERWEISS!

Ishikawa Oshro
07-01-2009, 11:01 AM
wow sounds like things are heating UP!!!!

animex75
07-01-2009, 12:38 PM
yup

GreyFox
07-01-2009, 02:26 PM
Jesus Christ!!!!!
Tite Kubo has been packing a lot of the recent ones but this one! It make the other chapters look like filler.
Looks like things are getting even more interesting.

And the new episode was good. Allon still creeps the fuck out of me. This one espesially. Really looking forward to the Ulquiorra fight coming up............. ohhhh no wait, ah god what a freakin tease.

AsterGray
07-01-2009, 03:58 PM
I call hax on that chapter.
still yay vizards!

YoshiYoko
07-01-2009, 04:22 PM
"They're finally here!"? Even Kubo was getting tired of waiting for them, eh? THis makes the Yammy fight look unimportant. He's probably going to be all like "Oh, brb gotta fight w/Aizen" and poofs away, then every runs to go fight Aizen. :3 Overll a good chappie. But poor Ukitake. ;-;

Eia
07-02-2009, 12:01 AM
Things suddenly got readable again.

animex75
07-02-2009, 08:59 AM
life sucks 4 hitsugaiya and soi fon...

Fenrir502
07-02-2009, 03:50 PM
life sucks 4 hitsugaiya and soi fon...

Life always sucks for Hitsugaya

AsterGray
07-02-2009, 04:06 PM
It really does...

YoshiYoko
07-02-2009, 04:22 PM
I say anyone who isn't a Vizored/Arrancar/Ichigo/Orihime is going to end up in a hospital. >_> By the way, Uryu's lost a lot of blood within the last thirty chapters. Shouldn't he be dead? :3

AsterGray
07-02-2009, 04:23 PM
Blood is always supreficial in Bleace. Always. Plus healing from Orihime would clear that right up

ChaosVincent1
07-02-2009, 07:34 PM
We all knew they were coming since TBTP ended. We also figured that they would attack the traitors first.

animex75
07-03-2009, 10:24 AM
Life always sucks for Hitsugaya

It really does...

even more so now:thatface:

animex75
07-03-2009, 04:18 PM
this manga is gettin on me nerves....now ukitake and shunsui aint likely 2 use bankai.... :mad:

darkarcher
07-05-2009, 09:15 PM
this manga is gettin on me nerves....now ukitake and shunsui aint likely 2 use bankai.... :mad:

Tite is just building suspense, that's all.

animex75
07-06-2009, 01:00 PM
ya, and the suspense is killin me

YoshiYoko
07-10-2009, 06:58 AM
Average chapter, i like how all the Vaizard's put their masks on and we getting ready to fight. I hope Ukitake's okay though.

animex75
07-10-2009, 07:19 AM
hachi's mask was pretty...weird, yet cool....the others we havnt seen were okay

xellos88
07-10-2009, 01:21 PM
well bleach is back to it's usual pacing -____-
It sucks that we'll probably see acouple chaters of talking and vizards beating Gillian fodder and it's kinda weird how shunsui is just fooling around when ukitake is bleading to death near him :P also vizard mask are cool

GreyFox
07-10-2009, 07:51 PM
I truly have to agree with you there xello.
Pacing has never been Bleaches string point. You look at the last chapter and so much happened, but at the same time, didn't feel rushed.
In this chapter they have a little chat and then Hollow up (which did look cool). That would probably translate into 2 minutes in the anime (or perhaps a whole episode with the use of a longass recap and unnecessary pauses)
For a weekly release, it does more than often lack content.
Ah well.

YoshiYoko
07-15-2009, 09:03 PM
Well... with episode 228... that was... strange filler... o3o One word for that...

FANSERVICE~~

darkarcher
07-15-2009, 10:15 PM
Anime episodes are not considered spoilers.

ChaosVincent1
07-16-2009, 01:00 AM
I personally don't think a filler arc is necessary to make a filler episode. Beach episode based off a single drawing... I'll leave something up for debate.

Next: a whole episode focused on a single pairing?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Fenrir502
07-16-2009, 02:37 AM
*pleasebeHitsuHinapleasebeHitsuHina*

GreyFox
07-16-2009, 02:56 PM
Hmmm, well, I wounder how Aizen's gonna evade this one...... probably Zanpakto.

animex75
07-16-2009, 07:00 PM
or maybe tht unnatural speed frm the sougyouku hill tht blocked kommamura's shikai (w/ the power added in of course....cuz speed alone cant do tht)

YoshiYoko
07-17-2009, 10:52 AM
Anyone else reminded of Beetlejuice from Blondie Boy's mask?

animex75
07-17-2009, 01:35 PM
lil bit

ChaosVincent1
07-17-2009, 06:47 PM
*pleasebeHitsuHinapleasebeHitsuHina*

nope... Ikkaku x Mizuho (you know... Keigo's older sister)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PBPpIJqO_8

seriously, ikkamizu or whatever you want to call it.

animex75
07-20-2009, 11:55 AM
tht one, i can see-she definitely does

ChaosVincent1
07-22-2009, 10:23 AM
pretty good overall... but seeing what happens when Ichigo, Rukia, Orihime, and Chad bump into Ikkaku while the wig was glued on turned out funny. I don't know if that was a preview at the end or a movie promo, but we'll find out next week.

animex75
07-22-2009, 12:05 PM
yup...2 bad its only wednesday

YoshiYoko
07-22-2009, 03:54 PM
Orihime is slooooow. Also, Ikakku with a wig. xDDDD

darkarcher
07-22-2009, 04:49 PM
So the next chapter looks like it will be just showing off the vizards. Seems interesting I guess...

ChaosVincent1
07-22-2009, 08:45 PM
I honestly wouldn't mind seeing Shinji or Kensei going bankai.

animex75
07-22-2009, 08:53 PM
ya, but knowing them it aint likely

Eia
07-22-2009, 09:27 PM
Well, I wouldn't mind seeing some plot progression.

But, you know, that's just me.

darkarcher
07-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Well, I wouldn't mind seeing some plot progression.

But, you know, that's just me.

Hear hear!

YoshiYoko
07-22-2009, 09:43 PM
Plot? Wazzat? Does it come in a can?

GreyFox
07-24-2009, 12:10 PM
That chapter was pretty packed too. Looking forward to Konomara and Hisagi working together to take down Tousen.

animex75
07-24-2009, 12:37 PM
what-her-face takin out tht huge-ass thing tht came w/ wonderweiss, WITH ONE KICK was pretty kool

darkarcher
07-24-2009, 12:46 PM
Newest chapter. (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/367/01/)

Eia
07-24-2009, 06:08 PM
And... still no plot.

*severely disappointed*

animex75
07-24-2009, 06:13 PM
at least they werent talking the whole chapter

darkarcher
07-24-2009, 06:29 PM
And... still no plot.

*severely disappointed*

I know, right? Every other manga that I read this week had a plot advance.

animex75
07-24-2009, 07:13 PM
like i said, atleast some1 killed something instead of talking

YoshiYoko
07-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Mashiro has just ranked less annoying. But plot would be nice.

animex75
07-24-2009, 08:02 PM
well, hopefully we get 2 see an old-fashioned ass kicking soon

ChaosVincent1
07-25-2009, 04:25 PM
NEW CHAPTER SPOILERS!!!
If Toushiro leaves the Halibel fight, it will be a catfight. I think Hachi stands a really good chance against Barrigan because of his former position as Lieutenant of the Kido Corps. Maybe we'll see some mastered 90+ level Kido.

When the hollow's head exploded, the manga made it look similar to Fist of the North Star. Turn the page, Kensei lets Mashiro fight the carrier hollow out of annoyance. And Mashiro alone manages to turn it into a ship tease and making the pairing at least one-sided. That sure gives the phrase "Kenshiro reference" a double meaning.

Umbreon
07-26-2009, 10:16 AM
oooh, the second movie comes out soon! sweeet.

ChaosVincent1
07-26-2009, 11:53 AM
like i said, atleast some1 killed something instead of talking

2 people were seen killing. Although Kensei was only seen killing a Gillian

animex75
07-26-2009, 01:08 PM
still better than no action at all

GreyFox
07-29-2009, 07:33 AM
This filler arc looks like it might be interesting. Its cool to finally see all of the Zanpaktou true forms. I think Mayuri's little alien butterfly one looked good. Not sure why though.

animex75
07-29-2009, 09:04 AM
tht worm-like thing is kinda old-news tho, seein as it was shown in the soul society arc

easygoinguchiha
07-29-2009, 01:26 PM
this is the coolest looking filler I've ever seen.

AsteriskRocks
07-29-2009, 01:32 PM
......no

One Piece filler will always be superior to Bleach filler.

TV Tokyo holds nothing against Toei Animation

easygoinguchiha
07-29-2009, 01:39 PM
1 I only read the One piece manga (besides recent episodes)

2 Have you watched the episode?

YoshiYoko
07-29-2009, 02:02 PM
Don't just do something! Stand there! That sums up what I thought of the end. Also, cool new ending. Also, this explains why they were explaining the blades at the end.

And that damned Muramasa, coming into our series with his madness... and blades... What is this, Samurai Deeper Kyou? Also, for those of you who don't know who Muramasa is, kindly google it. [/history geek]

GreyFox
07-31-2009, 10:14 AM
The new manga was alright. Nothing great though. Still, what the hell is Baragan's weakness if not kido?....... money?

roxasabridged
07-31-2009, 10:26 AM
I've watched up to ep 11 of the anime... it's better than I thought.

darkarcher
07-31-2009, 12:41 PM
Chapter 368. (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/368/)

animex75
07-31-2009, 02:38 PM
and wonderweiss has bitten the dust....for now

Fenrir502
07-31-2009, 08:16 PM
The new manga was alright. Nothing great though. Still, what the hell is Baragan's weakness if not kido?....... money?

Hachi revealed that he had a power of rejecting past events similar to Orihime's when he resurrected Tsubaki. I think Baragan's ability will be countered by Hachi reversing time over him.

ChaosVincent1
08-01-2009, 07:42 AM
Either Mashiro is really good at fighting or Wonderweiss was too distracted by the loss of that huge hollow

YoshiYoko
08-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Falcon Kick! >_>
Well, I have to admit Tousen's an ass. I hope Shuu gets the killing blow. Although I have a feeling Wonderweiss isn't quite dead yet, although he probably (99%) is. And I think we might see more of Wonderweiss's hollows, not just Fura. Gin seems a little more human in this chapter. HiyorixHitsugaya new pairing for the fangirls.
@ Chaos: I think Wonderweiss just had a reeeeally short attention span.

ChaosVincent1
08-01-2009, 09:01 AM
I'm in favor of Toushiro leaving that fight... it turns that battle completely into a catfight.

animex75
08-01-2009, 10:07 AM
YA, WE WANT CAT FIGHT!!

GreyFox
08-06-2009, 04:06 AM
Well, the fillers still pretty good.

YoshiYoko
08-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Tite Kubo says Ichigo isn't going to play such a major part in this filler, or so I've heard. So yay!!!!!

ChaosVincent1
08-06-2009, 01:39 PM
it's because Zangetsu doesn't bother to rebel. Ryujin Jakka will probably slap some sense into Muramasa.

GreyFox
08-06-2009, 03:13 PM
Tite Kubo says Ichigo isn't going to play such a major part in this filler, or so I've heard. So yay!!!!!

That's good. That means we won't get tired of him before the fight with Ulquiorra.

YoshiYoko
08-07-2009, 12:44 AM
Dude! Hachi is awesome! :D

Using Soi Fon's bankai like that is pure win. Hopefully.

darkarcher
08-07-2009, 08:47 AM
Chapter 369 (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/369/01/)

AsterGray
08-07-2009, 10:17 AM
Wonder if what'shisname will keep his promise.
:V

YoshiYoko
08-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Hachi? Nah, Yoruichi will just beat some sense into Soi Fon and Soi Fon'll forget it.

AsterGray
08-07-2009, 11:04 AM
ugh, and I was looking forward to seeing that.

ChaosVincent1
08-09-2009, 12:34 AM
Seeing Shinji kick the crap out of Grimmjow in English was good. And Grimmjow even got to shout, "NOW GRIND!" before he got interrupted. I'm telling you, the dub will be storming Hueco Mundo by the end of the month. They might even beat the Privarons by October.

animex75
08-09-2009, 12:48 AM
yup

GreyFox
08-11-2009, 05:50 AM
Hmmm, I wounder if there's gonna be a new banner every few days.

HeyDudez
08-11-2009, 07:10 AM
The manga is fine, but the fights do drag out sometimes.

The anime is loaded with filler after filler after filler. Where they placed them made good progress except the resent New Captain Arc which was stupid putting a filler in the middle of the Hueco Mundo Arc.
Try watching the end of naruto

sajeev50
08-21-2009, 12:15 AM
New chapter wasn't bad, but it's basically the same as last chapter.... :/

AsteriskRocks
08-21-2009, 03:27 AM
Chapter TIME!

Bleach 370 (http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/370/)

GreyFox
08-21-2009, 09:29 AM
New chapter wasn't bad, but it's basically the same as last chapter.... :/

Whatys mean? I mean, it was a lil annoying they drug that out for one more manga, but the outcome was quite different.

YoshiYoko
08-21-2009, 10:03 AM
Welll some has had a Kira complex. ._.

Go Hachi!

ChaosVincent1
08-26-2009, 11:01 PM
Shirosaki vs. Muramasa

animex75
08-28-2009, 06:12 PM
sucks to be Barrigan....also, hostile take-overs FTW!