PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Unlimited

roxasabridged
02-01-2009, 10:15 AM
So, what do we think of this? It's not the worst thing that ever plagued TV (Unlike some OTHER FF that failed so epically it went down in the History Books). It has Chocobo's, Chocobo Theme, Moogle's, Cid's, Summons and even the Victory Fanfare. I'm only on the 4th ep though, so I don't know if it has any other FF stuff to make it an FF...

Fat1Fared
02-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Well FF7 was legend but think they have flogged this dead donkey for too long now

roxasabridged
02-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Well, to me, FF7 is overrated, and FF9 was the peak, but Unlimited came out really early 90's, so I don't think this Anime counts to milking the cash cow (seems FF7 has that covered...)

Fat1Fared
02-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Never seen unlimited, so thought must be new show, sorry, however they have made so many spin offs of FF7 it is ruining it and just makes whole things boring, but if people contunie to buy...ETC

PS 9 is only one I never played, so not sure how good it is, though got told it sucked and FF7 is amazing, but 6 was my fav, aspecially the remastered one, the graphics for it's videos was amazing for time it was in

roxasabridged
02-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Well whoever said FF9 sucked has no taste. It's the most underrated PS1 FF out, yet is ironically my favourite...

Cursed semi-off topicness...

Cegem
02-04-2009, 07:07 AM
I have FFU in it's entirety on DVD and I love it, Kaze is a moody badass without tipping into emo territory, The twins have a really nice dynamic with lady fan service or lisa as she likes to be called.
The fact it had Ixion in it before FFX and gave us the amine poison ivy in herba I say it's defiantly a good watch.

insaneXchaos
02-04-2009, 07:28 AM
i've watched FF:Unlimited and i loved it. Makenshi is so cool and awesome, i loved the episode of him and his brother. Kaze is cool too but i don't fangirl Kaze as i do Makenshi though. The twins' role was a little confusing except for the fact that they're what let the whole story move. Lisa is just there for fanservice i reckon. Monster design wasn't so bad and they could've had a cuter moogle.

speedlolita
02-10-2009, 06:24 PM
Final Fantasy Unlimited was rubbish.