PDA

View Full Version : Meaning of Life

Fat1Fared
02-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Well there was big debate about this on another page, so here is a proper page for it

Basically what is meaning of life

Can be as deep or as shallow as you like

Me:

1work hard to get a position of power and try to make world better place

2:Have fun

AsteriskRocks
02-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Well there was big debate about this on another page, so here is a proper page for it

Basically what is meaning of life

Can be as deep or as shallow as you like

Me:

1work hard to get a position of power and try to make world better place

2:Have fun

42...nuff said.

Well reaching the State of Self Actualization is setting a good goal for life.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-01-2009, 02:39 PM
I'd have to fly to Tibet, march through a jungle, climb a mountain, enter a hindu temple, to find a monk that has relocated to India, in order to find out the answer. I won't be back.

There is no meaning in life.
Just existance.

Fat1Fared
02-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Pretty much Rock

Gcar, like me you have no god...etc, which means you see no deeper meaning to life, however unlike me you are unable to take a shallow meaning to life

I personally think life is too short to waste it following pointless rules and worrying about things which are so beyond us, we could never beat them anyway

So may as well have fun and if I can make earth little better great, if my plans work and make it lot better, amazing

However I could die tomorrow so want to think I really lived today, even I have not climbed a mountain or cured a illness, as long it is a success to me, I will be/die happy

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-01-2009, 03:15 PM
I personally think life is too short to waste it following pointless rules and worrying about things which are so beyond us, we could never beat them anyway
If we can't beat them, anyway, why fight?
So may as well have fun and if I can make earth little better great, if my plans work and make it lot better, amazing
It would be nice to help the world, but how do we know we aren't doing more damage than good?

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Fat1Fared
02-01-2009, 03:29 PM
I never said anything, about fighting, (though if that is what you consider fun become a boxer or something) I said to stop worrying about things we cannot control and have fun, as for rules, well if think something is wrong, easy enough to break it, infact on average a person breaks the law 5 time a day without even knowing it

As for doing more harm than good, there is a saying, evil prevails when good men fail to act, and it is true, do something, even if it fails, at lest you tried rather than sat on your butt and waited for thing to happen anyway (that way you only turn maybe into 100%)

And it does not have to be big like I said, I felt happy the other day when gave my seat on bus to an old lady with stick, will never go down in history, but lest it made the old ladies life little easier and what would be point of worrying about fact that my giving her that seat could mean if bus got hit by car, she was killed, could happen but no point worrying it will

Sometimes better to just act, yes ever act without thinking, but do not over think ether

Omega
02-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Enjoy life and leave the earth a better place than you found it.

S'pretty much it.

Fat1Fared
02-01-2009, 03:39 PM
you got it Omega,

And if leave it worse place, who gives (####) your dead and life was good anyway lol

No though, truthfully Omega is right, have good/fun life, and at lest try to leave it better place,

grimfang999
02-01-2009, 04:00 PM
tecnically tthe meaning of life is easy, its to reproduce and keep your species alive.

the true dificulty is the reaon for existance. the wierd thing is me and my geeky mate worked out if E=42 and the speed of light is 300000000, then the mass of the universe is 0.00000014g, proving the belief that our universe is an atom of another universe. if that is true, we may just be a by-product of a greater sentient species large hadron colider

i also had i strange idea that pi is actully the process and llife of humanity. the 3 representing we are the third species to become sentient, and every number after the point is each year or something, maybe sunrise and sunsets, and each number has a meanin and will change the efficiency of the humans depending on the meaning of the number, and knowing 666 has been called the satanic number, 6 may be a dark number in human days or years

if pi is that, w are one step closer to figuring out our existance, perhaps its a race sat up by god or fate

AsteriskRocks
02-01-2009, 04:05 PM
i also had i strange idea that pi is actully the process and llife of humanity. the 3 representing we are the third species to become sentient, and every number after the point is each year or something, maybe sunrise and sunsets, and each number has a meanin and will change the efficiency of the humans depending on the meaning of the number, and knowing 666 has been called the satanic number, 6 may be a dark number in human days or years

if pi is that, w are one step closer to figuring out our existance, perhaps its a race sat up by god or fate

OBJECTION..I am tired of hearing this...the TRUE SATANIC NUMBER IS 616 and NOT 666. Get it right...

HolyShadow
02-01-2009, 04:12 PM
The point to life:

Step one: Live.

Step two: ???

Step three: Profit.

Fat1Fared
02-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Rocks, dam you I was about to say that, (they mistranslated it) did you know a Russia bus changed it number from 666, because of devil link, guess what became 616 lol, that is true

Grim, some good points, but sadly they are all are theory

In one of my books, the human race does not infact come from earth, they were genetically created as a volient/ mass reproducing race, by some evil Aliens wanting make a space empire with us as their army, however we were so volient, it all crashed in on itself and what was left of us where left on earth to start again

though this not may belief (just story), it is like any theory could be true

grimfang999
02-01-2009, 04:42 PM
Rocks, dam you I was about to say that, (they mistranslated it) did you know a Russia bus changed it number from 666, because of devil link, guess what became 616 lol, that is true

In one of my books, the human race does not infact come from earth, they were genetically created as a volient/ mass reproducing race, by some evil Aliens wanting make a space empire with us as their army, however we were so volient, it all crashed in on itself and what was left of us where left on earth to start again

interesting indeed, and guys, thanks for reminding me about 616, but that just means 1 in pi is also a negative effect on us

and also, all things are theory, even existance is theory, nothing can't be proven, and neither can everything be proved, and so existance may be nothing and nothing does not even exist, but if nothing is also non-existant, what is between existance if existance is true?

Tatterdemalion
02-01-2009, 04:57 PM
There is no meaning of life. For life to have a set meaning is for life to have a purpose. And for something to have a purpose, that means it has to have been created with a particular intention. And looking at the origin of life, there's no real intent there, just a random sequence of events that stuck together.

Even if you look at it from a Judeo-Christian religious standpoint, there's no real reason given for life existing (which is one of the Bible's big plot holes), the whole creation thing just comes off as sort of a divine whim.

Why did things happen in such a way as to lead to life being created, existing as some puddle of mold for billions of years before turning into anything re recognize today? That's not a question that we can even begin to answer, namely because it has no answer. We know what life does. We know how life exists. But why is hard to imagine, because humans are the only species that believes in such a thing as meaning. I mean, life has a tendency to evolve and sustain itself, yes, but that doesn't accomplish anything other than creating more life, and what's the point of creating more life, if that life isn't going to do anything but create more...etc., etc.

That would make life like a set of gears that turn forever, creating their own energy in doing so to keep them turning. It's a machine, yes, but since the only thing the machine was built to do was to keep itself rinning, while doing nothing else, and serving no real purpose, the machine is effectively meaningless.

And even if humans existed to serve some sort of function, who would that function serve? If it is to serve something in the naturalistic world, then it is just a function that lends itself to a part of another enormous, meaningless self-sustaining machine. And if it is some entity, or something beyond our understanding, then what is the purpose for that thing to exist?

There is no truth or meaning to be found in the natural world. Science can tell you what is and what is not, but it can never tell you why. It can tell you how, but that's about it. The natural world knows no meaning. The natural world is cold, mechanical, indifferent, uncaring, unfeeling, heartless, hopeless, loveless and meaningless.

When it comes down to it, the only thing we can learn from is each other. We won't know why we're here, we won't know why anything else is here, and we won't know what it's all meant for, but at the same time maybe we'll learn a bit about ourselves. And maybe if while we attempt to cope with our existence we learn a bit about ourselves and about each other we can try to make our time here a little more enjoyable, because to be honest, that's all we really have going for us.

Fat1Fared
02-01-2009, 05:00 PM
interesting indeed, and guys, thanks for reminding me about 616, but that just means 1 in pi is also a negative effect on us

and also, all things are theory, even existance is theory, nothing can't be proven, and neither can everything be proved, and so existance may be nothing and nothing does not even exist, but if nothing is also non-existant, what is between existance if existance is true?

made this to stop this talk, now look, lol

that is true grim, everything is theory, even fact, however though must take facts as half-facts, we must still try to have some basic level of truth, otherwise no point being sentient

PS i do like your ideas though mate and good you are looking at them, too

Tatter what you really mean is there is no deeper meaning only the little meanings we give it, and why can't poeple take them as good enough reasons

grimfang999
02-01-2009, 05:06 PM
made this to stop this talk, now look, lol

that is true grim, everything is theory, even fact, however though must take facts as half-facts, we must still try to have some basic level of truth, otherwise no point being sentient

PS i do like your ideas though mate and good you are looking at them, too

Tatter what you really mean is there is no deeper meaning only the little meanings we give it, and why can't poeple take them as good enough reasons

agreed, a belief in that we know something brings peace of mind if it is something you want to know, but at the same time telling people things they are wrong when they dont want to be told that and want to live that way of life, such as the turmoil of the aphiests bus campain in england. but yes, as sentient beings we need something to base our beliefs on, religious or scientific.

Fat1Fared
02-01-2009, 05:12 PM
agreed, a belief in that we know something brings peace of mind if it is something you want to know, but at the same time telling people things they are wrong when they dont want to be told that and want to live that way of life, such as the turmoil of the aphiests bus campain in england. but yes, as sentient beings we need something to base our beliefs on, religious or scientific.

Grim have you watched Ghost in shell, you would love it

And yup that is pretty much it in a nutshell grim,

Also why, my meanings may seem selfish and even shallow, but what better can we hope for, unless have some blind faith/god and even if he is real he is just as meaningless, like tatter said

Which is what lead me to believe life is for fun

AsteriskRocks
02-01-2009, 05:14 PM

Also why, my meanings may seem selfish and even shallow, but what better can we hope for, unless have some blind faith/god and even if he is real he is just as meaningless, like tatter said

Have you watched Akira?

grimfang999
02-01-2009, 05:15 PM

and which something lead the to the belief in fate, with the open-but-not-100%-possable existance of a god or supreme being.

and i will put it down to watch ghost in shell, it sounds interesting

Fat1Fared
02-01-2009, 05:27 PM
It is, go on Play .Com I have a review of it, so that will tell you what it is about, one of best Animie's ever made, even my mate who hates, deep thinking movies and Animie's loved it

Tatterdemalion
02-01-2009, 05:32 PM

What I mean is what I said.

grimfang999
02-01-2009, 05:33 PM
It is, go on Play .Com I have a review of it, so that will tell you what it is about, one of best Animie's ever made, even my mate who hates, deep thinking movies and Animie's loved it

i shall watch it then. hmm.... now regarding snow which is outside my house at the moment, it makes me think, if life is pointless, why did nature provide with this entertainment rather than it just rain ice? one reason of existance, as you may say, may just be a playground for souls to have fun in physical form

another thing that is strange as when i read through that you guys were discussing the meaning of life and evoltion, i was round a friends after playing in the snow, and my mum and her boyfriend were watching a program about evolution, and once more unintentionally brought up the meaning of life. if the human race is controled by pi, i would guess today is a 0, and 0 is the days of intellegence for us, which may be why 0s dont seem to appear that often in pi as some other numbers

Revenge
02-02-2009, 10:47 AM
let me make this simple so all of you can understand.

the meaning of life:

To live it.

Zairak
02-02-2009, 10:58 AM

the meaning of life:

To live it.

...What do you think they've been saying? Seriously, your statement seems to imply that they have been saying there is some great reason behind life, and they haven't been saying that at all.

Tatterdemalion
02-02-2009, 11:46 AM

the meaning of life:

To live it.

That's not a meaning.

That's like asking "Why is the sky blue?" And getting the answer "Because it is."

It's a pointless answer, that isn't even an answer at all because it doesn't attempt to answer anything.

Revenge
02-02-2009, 05:29 PM
That's not a meaning.

That's like asking "Why is the sky blue?" And getting the answer "Because it is."

It's a pointless answer, that isn't even an answer at all because it doesn't attempt to answer anything.

some things do not need, nor will ever have any "good answer" it is NOT a pointless answer at all, and I would have that someone like you would know that. And as for you saying "it doesn't attempt to answer anything" well, that's wrong too. I gave the best, most logical answer I could think of and therefore, it DOES attempt to answer the topic.

Tatterdemalion
02-02-2009, 05:38 PM
some things do not need, nor will ever have any "good answer" it is NOT a pointless answer at all, and I would have that someone like you would know that. And as for you saying "it doesn't attempt to answer anything" well, that's wrong too. I gave the best, most logical answer I could think of and therefore, it DOES attempt to answer the topic.

Yes, but what you're doing is attempting to give an explanation as to the meaning of an idnividual person't life, which may or may not be a good answer to some extent.

As far as this whole "meaning of life" business, the question is more why life exists in the first place, not what a person should do with it. If the meaning of life is to live, then life completes its own purpose simply by existing, giving it no other purpose than one which has been accomplished from the beginning, making it meaningless once more.

And what sort of thing doesn't need a good reason to justify its existence? Just as a question, I'm not saying I agree or disagree with you there.

Fat1Fared
02-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Yes, but what you're doing is attempting to give an explanation as to the meaning of an idnividual person't life, which may or may not be a good answer to some extent.

As far as this whole "meaning of life" business, the question is more why life exists in the first place, not what a person should do with it. If the meaning of life is to live, then life completes its own purpose simply by existing, giving it no other purpose than one which has been accomplished from the beginning, making it meaningless once more.

And what sort of thing doesn't need a good reason to justify its existence? Just as a question, I'm not saying I agree or disagree with you there.

Though what you have said is right, we cannot just lump everything into 2 words answers, if the question infact what is our purpose, then surely you cannot say it is not asking, what a person should do with their lifes, as if is a reason, surely must be an action needed to live up to that reason, otherwise the reason and our existence become void again

PS Revenge is right as well, though no face of it, life is there just to exist

Revenge
02-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Humans ask why do we exist? but they don't seem to ask why do animals exist? and the animals don't really give a damn why they are here.

and something people tend to forget it humans are animals no matter how "smart" we think we are.

Fat1Fared
02-02-2009, 05:50 PM
very true, very true

HolyShadow
02-02-2009, 06:06 PM
Humans ask why do we exist? but they don't seem to ask why do animals exist? and the animals don't really give a damn why they are here.

and something people tend to forget it humans are animals no matter how "smart" we think we are.

You don't know whether animals ask themselves why they exist.

And if you do know that they don't ask themselves why, it must mean because their intelligence isn't at the level of ours. In which case, we ask why because we're smart enough to.

You make humans seem like we're retarded, when in fact, we could be some of the smartest creatures in existence.

Don't pretend that you know everything.

Be that as it may, human existence is due to evolution, survival of the fittest, etc.. Evolution is due to either luck, gods, or science. We have no way of determining that at the moment. If you believe in this big bang theory, which most people do, then it could be luck.

However, there is an infinite number of possibilities surrounding everything. There's no way to refute most of them, however outlandish they may be.

But personally, I think there's luck, science, and religion as the only possible reasons.

_________

As for a meaning behind these things, there is always a reason for living for every single person. As Fared said, even if they're small, we should cling to them, because we don't know what will happen after death, despite our personal beliefs. If we die now, then we can't live again, and as long as we live, we can live to find a reason, which we can use to live even longer.

I personally don't want to live, but I fear death, as any sane person should.

Fat1Fared
02-02-2009, 06:09 PM
Apart from the end, I would say that is actually quite interesting Holy with some very good points

Revenge
02-02-2009, 06:17 PM
intelligence has it's flaws. What I was trying to say was that those who ask why they exist will not find an answer, and that we humans do believe that because of our intellect, we are superior to any other animal, when in fact we are all the same. Also, to support this, other animals are not smart enough to ask this question but have the correct answer.

Tatterdemalion
02-02-2009, 06:32 PM

Hey, I'm talking about the whole damn biosphere here.

Revenge
02-02-2009, 06:33 PM
that post was meant to be a little independent.

grimfang999
02-02-2009, 07:31 PM
this converse brings me back to my earlier point, in terms of the meaning of life, is just to reproduce and keep your race alive, but the meaning of existance is uncertain. like what is being said, we have developed our intellect, and maybe animals do naturally know their meaning of existance, but we are so "evoled" we forgot it and then tried to remembe it again, and so we search the skys for the answer, and when we do find a possable solution, people come up with a hundred flaws in it and it is back to the old drawing boards. all we can do is work with what we got untill we come to a flawless solution.

btw, i think the number for tomorrow in pi is 2, today/yesterday was 7, and the day which i announced my pi theory was 0

Tatterdemalion
02-02-2009, 08:24 PM
this converse brings me back to my earlier point, in terms of the meaning of life, is just to reproduce and keep your race alive,

That sounds like a pretty shitty reason to live to me.

Dragon Champ
02-03-2009, 02:32 AM
Well I always thought the meaning of life is to balance nature.
For Example, Sharks are here to keep seals in order so they dont reproduce too much and get out of hand.

But obviously we got outta hand and started killing everything.
Most people would say we overcame nature, but i think nature planned this and has some other plan.

Also, I've always had this gut feeling ever since i was about 9 or 10, that im gonna do something heroic or something that'll change the world. Anyone else get that occasionally?

grimfang999
02-03-2009, 05:02 AM
That sounds like a pretty shitty reason to live to me.

it is, but regarding life, what else do animals do except survive and reproduce?

like i say, the meaning of life in bascs is simple, and for some suckish, but the meaning of existance if on existance is difficult to figure out

@dragonchamp: this is very true, and you are going on the course of natures fate. and yes, we all feel that way sometimes, you feel like "hey, why has my conscience been giving this intellegence, and my conscience, into my body if im not going to become a great leader or revolutioniser?", and whos knows? you may do, but remember the world would never be the same if something was different, up to a supermassive blavck hole wiping out a galaxy or just a small breath of air from someone who was not ment to be there

Fat1Fared
02-03-2009, 07:01 AM
Well I always thought the meaning of life is to balance nature.
For Example, Sharks are here to keep seals in order so they dont reproduce too much and get out of hand.

But obviously we got outta hand and started killing everything.
Most people would say we overcame nature, but i think nature planned this and has some other plan.

Also, I've always had this gut feeling ever since i was about 9 or 10, that im gonna do something heroic or something that'll change the world. Anyone else get that occasionally?

I get that all time, but that is because I am futurer ruler of world, where we will live in a prefect society with jobs, food and fun for all, there will be no crime, no hate, no war, no laziness, no colour, no emotion, no free will, and everyone will be a mindless conformist that does what I say, and lives dull gray lives in dull gray buildings, it will be blizz

DarthWario
02-03-2009, 08:25 AM
I believe the meaning of life is to create a plausable reason why we could actually have a reason to exist.

Revenge
02-03-2009, 10:50 AM
we exist so we can enjoy things like late night with Conan O' Brien and coke...stuff like that.

Tatterdemalion
02-03-2009, 03:43 PM
we exist so we can enjoy things like late night with Conan O' Brien and coke...stuff like that.

Believe me, late night talk shows and sodas are not the rewards of human existence. I'm not saying human existence isn't worth it, but for all it's worth, those two things don't count.

Fat1Fared
02-03-2009, 04:01 PM
Tatter once again your own intellect betrays you,

you think everything needs to be big and great to count

Just because revenges get good feelings from them and you do not, doesn't mean they don't count

The other night, I was walking through a street with its road closed, meaning the snow had really built up there, it was great just walking through something that looked as if should be on post card, but hardly amazing

and sometimes just kicking back, watching crappy tv and having a beer (coke) is good night

grimfang999
02-03-2009, 05:08 PM
which bings me back to my elier statement edit at the top of my page, why has nature provided us with a beautiful and enertaining form of precipitation rather than just it falling as hail? it does seem a bit convinient doesnt it?

anoither thing accured to me just after writing this, i believe every thought you unintentionally think has a meaning. i remember last friday i was in P.E (aka sports class (gym) in america), we were playing the final lesson of the match, and i remember thinking the words "toy town" i then remember thinking back to the digimon episode toy town and it is strange to think the words before the source, as normally the source will bring the words, pretty random words to spring to mind during a footbal match.
thus moves me on to my idea of fate and one major predetermined fate of everything major such as certain people dieing and whatever, and then something, a guardian angel, a spirt, your personal fate, whatever you want to call it writting your life down in more detail, making sure it corresponds with every other persons fate. perhaps my, lets just call it, guardian spirit might be sending me a message hinting that we are just toys to them, and the earth is merely a toy town to them that they can play with to a certain degree, and they control you in other ways depending on how they feel. this is just one of my other beliefs, as i have many and constanly think of more.

KuroStarr
02-04-2009, 08:43 PM
I think it's a crash course for heaven. Or like a big test of some sort. :/

Tatterdemalion
02-04-2009, 08:50 PM
I think it's a crash course for heaven. Or like a big test of some sort. :/

Then what's the meaning of Heaven?

Dragon Champ
02-05-2009, 03:43 AM
I always thought heavan was just a thing that people made up to make others feel better.
Cause how can it be in the sky when sometimes theres no clouds?

Maybe, whoever made us decided to make us so we could wonder why we exist and spend all our lifes trying to figure it out.

Fat1Fared
02-05-2009, 06:49 AM
lol Dragon I like that and lets face it, if Gods does exist, that would be something he would do, (pointless circles lol)

though then must ask why is there a god

grimfang999
02-05-2009, 08:29 AM
i wouldnt call the supreme being "god", as the church was formed as a way of control, however i cannot say there isnt surpeme being or beings who are the creators, neither do i believe we exist merely by chance. everything since the dawn of creation seems to be a little to conviniently well followed, like how nature knew after volcanoes formed the microscopic plant spores would change the atmopshere to oxygen, then all of a sudden bacteria become sea creatures, sea creatures become landwalkers, landwalkers become giants, then a meteor comes and destroys them, there is a mass ice age to eliminate more creatures, and we appear just after the ice age and suddenly become intellegent, and from then on discover more and more.

a little to convienient if you ask me....

god? no. divine spirit? perhaps. multiple divine spirits? possable also. fate? more likely. mother nature? obviously there but as a thing that knows what its doing? who knows? us being the result of a larger universes large hadron colider? or we are just an atom of that universe? scientificly chancy since if E=42 then M= 0.00000000014, which could be the weight of an atom.

whatever it is, there is something watching us...

Fat1Fared
02-05-2009, 08:39 AM
grim, look on church v gays page and you will see my view on god, I merely said god as that is the name most give to a higher being

I personally think though it is amazing we came to be, it was just luck and fact that universe is so big, the low% of our existence still has good chance

ocrinaoftimefreak
02-06-2009, 07:08 AM
To me, the meaning of life is to find your own definition of happiness.

Fat1Fared
02-06-2009, 07:21 AM
Though that is true, we must have unhappyiness as it helpes make us who we are and adds to our inter strenght, I have had my problems (like everyone) and would I get rid of any of most worst moments of my life, no because without them, I am not me, we must find fun but take the bad

grimfang999
02-13-2009, 08:30 AM
one reason of internet life is to keep thread about the real meaning of life alive

KuroStarr
02-13-2009, 05:03 PM
Dunno.
I'll find out when I get there I suppose.
If it exists, that is.

grimfang999
02-13-2009, 05:18 PM
Dunno.
I'll find out when I get there I suppose.
If it exists, that is.

but the question is, if you know it, how can mankind know the meaning of it since you are dead and cannot return to tell them?

KuroStarr
02-13-2009, 05:26 PM
but the question is, if you know it, how can mankind know the meaning of it since you are and cannot return to tell them?
Dunno.
They say all questions are answered when you die.
That's definitely something to ask.

NefretNubti
02-17-2009, 06:35 AM
I'd have to fly to Tibet, march through a jungle, climb a mountain, enter a hindu temple, to find a monk that has relocated to India, in order to find out the answer. I won't be back.

There is no meaning in life.
Just existance.

Why a Tibetan monk? lol I 'tripped' over a Pure Land Monk while on my morning run once...

NefretNubti
02-17-2009, 06:38 AM
If we can't beat them, anyway, why fight?

It would be nice to help the world, but how do we know we aren't doing more damage than good?

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

That is one quote that has always gotten on my nerves, because it only makes sense if [insert long lecture about moralistic behavoir here]

Easy, if you dont do neg/bad/ect things then no you arent doing damage. 'rules' ... I think the best rule is not to act with negitivity.

NefretNubti
02-17-2009, 06:45 AM
I never said anything, about fighting, (though if that is what you consider fun become a boxer or something) I said to stop worrying about things we cannot control and have fun, as for rules, well if think something is wrong, easy enough to break it, infact on average a person breaks the law 5 time a day without even knowing it

As for doing more harm than good, there is a saying, evil prevails when good men fail to act, and it is true, do something, even if it fails, at lest you tried rather than sat on your butt and waited for thing to happen anyway (that way you only turn maybe into 100%)

And it does not have to be big like I said, I felt happy the other day when gave my seat on bus to an old lady with stick, will never go down in history, but lest it made the old ladies life little easier and what would be point of worrying about fact that my giving her that seat could mean if bus got hit by car, she was killed, could happen but no point worrying it will

Sometimes better to just act, yes ever act without thinking, but do not over think ether

That is one of the teachings of my temple actually, If you allow an evil to exsist you are just as guilty. (Im paraphrasing) and I kinda think that is the point anyway.... those things we consider 'little acts of kindness' are actually a really big deal with each each one, even if for a short moment, you ARE making the world a better place.

NefretNubti
02-17-2009, 06:52 AM

tecnically tthe meaning of life is easy, its to reproduce and keep your species alive.

the true dificulty is the reaon for existance. the wierd thing is me and my geeky mate worked out if E=42 and the speed of light is 300000000, then the mass of the universe is 0.00000014g, proving the belief that our universe is an atom of another universe. if that is true, we may just be a by-product of a greater sentient species large hadron colider

you should read Temple of Man (lots of math stuff) I think its waisted on me. But I rather think the meaning of life is to experiance it.

NefretNubti
02-17-2009, 06:56 AM

The Mayans, the ancient egyptians and modern african tribes (nubian and some other I cant remember) all have legends saying they came from the Sirius star system... kinda interesting when you think about it.

grimfang999
02-17-2009, 07:19 AM
well thanks for giving all your views and advice and everything nefret, but just for future reference can you please keep your posts limited to two at a time, and try to contain them in those posts, just a site rule to avoid spam :)

and i should get round to reading that book, may find it interesting, lol thanks

Fat1Fared
02-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Hi Nef, good to see you, how are things? <bar talk>

Yes, seems we pretty much agree, no point getting down about things above you, so just live

PS grim, I think it was because Nef's post was so big and quoted so much, easier to just make 3 of them, anyway, I not bothered adds to my post court lol

lukeh
02-19-2009, 03:40 PM
1. To enjoy your time on earth while you can
2. Follow gods rules and worship him.

grimfang999
02-19-2009, 03:58 PM

but why worship him on earth when you can worship him in heaven?

killshot
02-19-2009, 10:17 PM

Its hard to do one while doing the other.

Bruno
02-19-2009, 10:54 PM
What you mean by "meaning of life" ? It seems like you wanted to say: Cause we live for. i guess you're right. Search for happiness is what drive people, now what make them happy, it is relative.
As in religion, this cause is totally different, the only reason to live is to serve god. In Islam for instance, it was said that god created us only to pray for him, however, it was said also that each person should seek happiness in this life also.

Bruno
02-19-2009, 10:59 PM
Its hard to do one while doing the other.

Lol, this is hilarious, also true ! I don't say that we should do evil, but we should use our brain, and try to do what we see is right.
In general most religions "rules" contradict themselves. These rules are interpreted, this is why each religion has lot of factions, and there is lot of religions. And this is why these factions and religions fight between each others.

grimfang999
02-20-2009, 07:28 AM
Lol, this is hilarious, also true ! I don't say that we should do evil, but we should use our brain, and try to do what we see is right.
In general most religions "rules" contradict themselves. These rules are interpreted, this is why each religion has lot of factions, and there is lot of religions. And this is why these factions and religions fight between each others.
true, i do not doubt a greater being, but with the manmade rules of the bible and other such holy books it goes a bit to far and limits us to breathing and sitting still

just stick with the 10 commandments as they are the ones which most live by and they are good for self-control in civilised life, aside from the two about god and taking his name in vain, which since we dont know the greater being if there be one then that is pointless as we have no idea what the name could be.

caps
02-21-2009, 10:26 PM
Even if there was a point to life, then there would be no point to that (ex: dogs exist to scare cats, what is the point of scaring cats?)

since there is no point to life, the point is to have fun and help others have fun (because that is what makes life worth living)

sooner or latter, you all must come to terms with the fact that you don't matter in the scheme of things and resign yourself to just LIVING. and even if there was a god, what made god? and if you think god made god's self, why didn't the earth make itself? when you get down to it, it is impossible for anything to exist. then again, it is impossible for nothing to exist. So there is a 50% chance of anything existing choosing between two impossible options. so once again, just ignore how/why things came to be and have fun.

grimfang999
02-22-2009, 08:13 AM
i agree with the last bit:
when you get down to it, it is impossible for anything to exist. then again, it is impossible for nothing to exist. So there is a 50% chance of anything existing choosing between two impossible options.

nothing is a term meaning non-existence, and so if nothing exists, that causes an oxyoron/paradox since that would mean non-existance exists, and how can that be possible? and you can consider each way the earth came to be a bit wierd dont you think? even the big bang. what at some point all matter was so close together that something blew up and sent everything scattering around for trilion upon trilions of quadlightyears away from each other in the course of trilions or quadrillions of earth years? it seems more logical than the creation story, but what surrounded all the matter in the universe before it exploded away from each other if nothing cannot exist? does that bring me back to the point of a greater universe of universes and there are smaller universes in ours sinces non-existing existance is impossible?

Eia
02-25-2009, 05:56 PM
Meaning of Life: Eat, sleep, procreate.

(It's what living creatures do.)

grimfang999
02-26-2009, 08:30 AM
Meaning of Life: Eat, sleep, procreate.

(It's what living creatures do.)

indeed, i said that earlier, what is really difficult and is the real question is the reason for existence

killshot
02-26-2009, 10:10 AM
indeed, i said that earlier, what is really difficult and is the real question is the reason for existence

Its not that the question is difficult, it just has no answer.

Eia
02-26-2009, 10:49 AM

Edit:

Misread is misread.

I believe that there IS a God, because otherwise this crazy existance could not come into being. Screw the big bang theorists - they found the POINT where things began, but not the reason. There was something thinking behind the creation of things.

I think the moment that humans, as a whole, find the answer to the reason for their origins, the world as we know it will cease to exist. Whether this reason be a real higher power or the threads of comicaly absurd fate.

loveistears
02-26-2009, 11:30 AM

I agree. Meaning of life has no true answer as well. Everyone has a different outlook on the meaning of life, it maybe a religous outlook on it or just your own thoughts. No one can really say they know. They may have an idea and it maybe a very logic one but we don't know if it's right or not. I honestly dont know the meaning of life and I don't wanna know until I'm dead and into the ground. It's one of those things I'd rather not think about.

DarthWario
02-26-2009, 11:41 AM
This could mean like the whole of life has a point that we are all headed towards and very few of us will ever reach. Like a purpose of lifes existance.
Alternatively people believe that the meaning is different for each individual as interpereted by their own mind, essentially saying if there is a meaning we haven't found it yet.
There does not even neccessarily need to be a preset meaning to life other than to exist, and in some peoples minds even that is not definate.

Upon any argument it is nigh impossible for the meaning of life to be worked out, unless it was actually told by someone who had developed the actual purpose of life, like what people see as a god who 'put us here for a reason'

I doubt theres any actual big answer to the question of life rather than what we conceive ourselves. And if there is an answer, its not going to be told in this lifetime.

If anything, the meaning of life at the moment is to 'let it pass, and try not to think too hard about what happens when it does' unless something really drastic happens.

grimfang999
02-26-2009, 01:28 PM
right, as far as i know, i cannot prove existence exists, but i can prove non-existance does not exist

Jim Profit
04-01-2009, 02:10 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/0TaIqxfFeBA/default.jpg
The meaning of my life is Julz. (My girlfriend) I live and breathe for this broad lol!

My life's goals and attitude center around her. If you think I'm mean and psychotic now, you havn't seen me when I'm single and bitter. The only reason I'm not some crazed serial killer is the inclination that maybe I'd find a girl like Julz for keeps, and can worship and love her. Because why else would I putup with the tribulations of man and life?

Rationaly speaking, I have no reason to live, nor do I have a reason to be compliant. Other then the fear of punishment, or should I say more punishment. Because I'm already abused, mistreated, and neglected by my peers... So the only real motivation for me to act civily and complacement is so I don't get even more whippings. Which that can only work for so long before I just stop giving a fuck...

But when I'm with Julz, I have ambitions and faith. I think about positive things, like getting laid, having a house for ourselves, having kids, snuggling up together and watching Dane Cook. Dane Cook is a funny, funny man who understands the lower middlecass perfectly!

And the urge to kill, rape, destroy, and steal subsides. Mostly because I'm inlove, partialy rationality that I don't want to rot away in prison or be dead when I'd rather be inlove... I guess you could say Julz makes me really feel human, rather then pretending too...

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/105/l_7bcd8a38fb66487da37890d635c730a2.jpg
Here's a picture of her. She's so sexy and wonderful! <3 It's like that song "don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like mine?!":thatface:

grimfang999
04-01-2009, 05:29 PM
your life sounds ver tragic, well just know you are amongst the people on this site who have been outcasted also from the in-crowds, and you can talk freely here with people who understand, not to your degree, but to a degree that we know your angle. i hope it goes well with her and i hope your life will get better. just remember suicide is never the option and the world is full of oppertunities, for if there is nothing beyond death, then you just wasted what has been given to you. just know you are welcome here :)

Fat1Fared
04-01-2009, 05:33 PM
HOW DARE YOU REVIVE THIS THREAD and then make it about the most pointless thing in history of MAN LOVE

DIE LOVE DIE (Not you Lovestears, love you (Ironic sentence within an ironic sentence, I am just that ironic)

PS Eia, if you ever bother to read this, may I ask what is meaning of god, other than to add meaning to meaningless why'll being otherwise meaningless himself

maisetofan
04-01-2009, 07:05 PM
its 42 man, it always was and always will be

caps
04-01-2009, 07:18 PM
The meaning of my life is Julz. (My girlfriend) I live and breathe for this broad lol!

My life's goals and attitude center around her. If you think I'm mean and psychotic now, you havn't seen me when I'm single and bitter. The only reason I'm not some crazed serial killer is the inclination that maybe I'd find a girl like Julz for keeps, and can worship and love her. Because why else would I putup with the tribulations of man and life?

Rationaly speaking, I have no reason to live, nor do I have a reason to be compliant. Other then the fear of punishment, or should I say more punishment. Because I'm already abused, mistreated, and neglected by my peers... So the only real motivation for me to act civily and complacement is so I don't get even more whippings. Which that can only work for so long before I just stop giving a fuck...

But when I'm with Julz, I have ambitions and faith. I think about positive things, like getting laid, having a house for ourselves, having kids, snuggling up together and watching Dane Cook. Dane Cook is a funny, funny man who understands the lower middlecass perfectly!

And the urge to kill, rape, destroy, and steal subsides. Mostly because I'm inlove, partialy rationality that I don't want to rot away in prison or be dead when I'd rather be inlove... I guess you could say Julz makes me really feel human, rather then pretending too...

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/105/l_7bcd8a38fb66487da37890d635c730a2.jpg
Here's a picture of her. She's so sexy and wonderful! <3 It's like that song "don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like mine?!":thatface:

I could probably tell you your an emotional wreck, and it wouldn't be an insult. :/

DaJacksterN
04-01-2009, 07:23 PM
Meaning of life? What we humans can't seem to grasp is maybe there IS no meaning. Maybe we're just here 'cause of an improbable but not impossible turn of events. Maybe we have no purpose otehr than to just be.

It's a very tough thing to latch onto, but may as well be the truth.

Turtlicious
04-01-2009, 07:27 PM

dude i really hope for your emotional stability that you are kidding because if you arent you will commit suicide when she breaks up with you and i dont know you at all but i can say for a fact that if you are going to die it will be as my slave not because you went to far with a pity party

XxEnslavedNekoxX
04-01-2009, 10:14 PM
I think the meaning of life differs from person to person. Anyone looking for just one answer will never find it because there is more than one answer to the same question when you speak philosophically. Of course we could say the meaning of life is to procreate and make more life, but that does sound so dull doesn't it? Yes it is something that we have in our genetic code, most of us will want to procreate, but not all of us will do it. Even I am still searching for the meaning of my own existance. Perhaps I have already found it and I am overlooking the answer. Perhaps it is something simple, perhaps it is something complicated.
I suppose the meaning for my existance at this moment is to make as many people happy as I can. To give advice whenever I am able too, and to cheer up those who are having tough times. I always find joy in making someone smile, even if it is them laughing at me. Perhaps the purpose of my life is to write and create fantastic worlds that others can escape to, or to make some cute picture to take someone's mind off something. I know what I want to do, but what I want to do and what the meaning of life is to me are some very different things that I don't think can be answered. But hey, atleast I tried right?

caps
04-01-2009, 10:29 PM
I think the meaning of life differs from person to person. Anyone looking for just one answer will never find it because there is more than one answer to the same question when you speak philosophically. Of course we could say the meaning of life is to procreate and make more life, but that does sound so dull doesn't it? Yes it is something that we have in our genetic code, most of us will want to procreate, but not all of us will do it. Even I am still searching for the meaning of my own existance. Perhaps I have already found it and I am overlooking the answer. Perhaps it is something simple, perhaps it is something complicated.
I suppose the meaning for my existance at this moment is to make as many people happy as I can. To give advice whenever I am able too, and to cheer up those who are having tough times. I always find joy in making someone smile, even if it is them laughing at me. Perhaps the purpose of my life is to write and create fantastic worlds that others can escape to, or to make some cute picture to take someone's mind off something. I know what I want to do, but what I want to do and what the meaning of life is to me are some very different things that I don't think can be answered. But hey, atleast I tried right?

:thatface: I agree. totally.

DaJacksterN
04-01-2009, 10:30 PM
There IS no meaning, which in itself creates the meaning of sustaining meaningless.
*Jazz Hands*

Spoofs3
04-02-2009, 02:56 AM
dude i really hope for your emotional stability that you are kidding because if you arent you will commit suicide when she breaks up with you and i dont know you at all but i can say for a fact that if you are going to die it will be as my slave not because you went to far with a pity party

You obviously have no idea how far you can care for someone, I agree with Jim, He knows what it is,
People always ask "What is the meaning?"
But that question is flawed, Why?
Because every unique being has different meanings, Different causes, Different wants, goals, ideals.
Why should this question be different to any other?
What is the meaning is not a mathamatical problem, It does not have a single road to travel, What is the meaning has many roads to travel and when you think about it
"What is the meaning to life?"
Is not the question
"What is the meaning to MY life"
is the question.
You will never find an ultimate answer by trying to look onwards to other people, WHy? because you do not know how they think, You don't know how their life went, So how can you create a logical explination on why he/she exists?

I know for one that the meaning of my life is to keep someone else happy, Been doing it since I was 5, WIll be doing it in another 11 years time.
And how do I know this for sure?
Because it is a constant, From when I met her, to this day and second, She has been my best friend, Nothing else in my life lasted 11 years, And until the day that one of us dies, I will continue being in contact with her, No matter how far one of us decides to travel. Hell, even after death of one of us, I will still attempt to make contact (SAD AMIRIGHT?)

But yes, Life is indeed what the world made it for you, No point in trying to find an ultimate answer, Because there is none, There never will be, The only thing all species share is the will to survive (Species now, Not individuals) But I can gaurentee, That is it,
No 2 things will want EXACTLY the same things, So how can you make an answer that suits both of them?
Once again leading to my point of find your own meaning, There is none to life, But there is one to your life.
Find your own Julz, Or find your own best friend (Name confidential, I never disclose my friends names on the internet without permmision) Or hell, Just find someone you will live for, That is your answer

Yours sincerly
Crazy guy Dev

grimfang999
04-02-2009, 07:38 AM
i agree with spoofs as well, it is a flawed question, meaning of life is differwent for anyoine and can mean for each individual, the better term is the reason for existance. as some in this thread say, there may be none, and as jackster said:

Maybe we're just here 'cause of an improbable but not impossible turn of events.

ironicly, that term came into my head earlier, except in a different context. i say "nothing is impossable, but not everything is probable" and so i have a very wide open idea range and havent commited to any religion and definately not aphism, im just a seeker of knowledge which i may never get. last week i spoke to someone at work and asked him the reason of existance, he said one idea is that we are just here as a transference of energy. however to counteract, if we are here to transmit energy, why does the energy exist in the universe if that is the only reason? i never say things for certain, even things that are apparently proven, since countless probebilities are still open, down to religious ideas and the scientific ideea of evolution. we can never be certain, since we were never there, and we may never know, because we may never find god. all we can do is think of possabilities and hope ones right

but yes, to love and care for someone is a great meaning of life, to change the world for the greater good is another, and many other ways aree good meanings to life

Fat1Fared
04-02-2009, 11:26 AM

That is good enough reason to live, and I like to think if my writing makes even one person feel some kind of emtional (hopefully positive) for only couple of mins, that gives it meaning, do you get same feeling?

I still say life is simply about laughing and growing fat, lol, no really to me it about finding something which makes you happy and living with it, unturn want something else (as long as doesn't hurt others) and finding something which gives it meaning, no matter how big or small, as long as makes you happy and fulfilled (if go back to start of this, I have said it all in more depth)

Spoofs, if read some of his other posts you may not be so quick to agree with him (Read the killing thread,) and life isn't about giving yourself to one person, my life has made me amazingly cyical to one thing, it is love, it can fail and though may think it is never ending, it isn't so don't let yourself become about just 1 person, but a group of people (not saying have lots of partners, and if have one person with more meaning to you than others, that is fine, but have a group of friends, not just one

Spoofs3
04-02-2009, 11:37 AM
Fared, Whatever he has done in other areas, That is for those areas, I agree with him, here and now, I possibly won't in the future.
But I don't see why not devote yourself to one person,
For years she was my only friend, And most defintally was the only one who cared that I was trying to gas myself to death, I might one day open up more to others, But she was always the one in my past, Present and possibly future, Who cared.
For this reason she is a constant in my life, Making her, The meaning for now
It might change, Who knows?
Maybe I am imagining it, But indeed for now, She is the meaning

Fat1Fared
04-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Well I just disagree here, but in other posts he has made comments I actually dislike and I usually hard skinned(ish) but doesn't change that I was wrong in that comment

And Spoofs, how old are you man, 17-19 I guess, you have your whole life and you will change throughout it, yes have a relationship, but there is a reason most relationships fail in end, it is because most poeple change and not to downgrade it, poeple get bored, you may be real close now, but it won't last, I am not being mean here, it is just life

Hell I actually hope you prove me wrong, as it would nice, but there will/should be lots of people in your life not one

I am not sayying don't love her with all you have, I am just sayying don't centre yourself or your meaning to life about any one person or thing

Don't hate me for this, as I feel mean writing it, but it is what I believe (not turth)

inamerica55585
04-02-2009, 07:53 PM
there are 3 levels of existence, How, Why, and Where.

These are "How do we eat?" "Why do we eat?" and "Where shall we have lunch?"

yes I know this is from hitchhiker's guide, but it's pretty accurate.

This can be restated as Survival, Science, and Culture

Jim Profit
04-02-2009, 08:35 PM
Kill myself? lulz! What do I look like? Some sortof emo kid?

I've dated before. The last girl to breakup with me. I spent two years ruining her life. Not that I really needed too as she did it fine on her own by dating some guy who cheated on her so she screwed herself over by breaking up with me. But I can't simply let a slight go unchecked. So I took everything from her. Her friends, her reputation, her hopes and dreams.

Jim Profit does not forgive...:squintyface:

However he does forget. Bad memory.:thatface:

And yes, Julz knows all this. This is basically how we hit things off.

Julz: You're awesome.:o
Jim: You're more awesome.:o
Julz: I gotta' come clean. I'm not a virgin. I use to go out with this guy, and I thought it would last forever. And then he brokeup with me, and I threw shit at him lol. I hope that doesn't sound crazy..:)
Jim: Nawww, I set my exes house on fire while she was sleeping.:8V:
Julz: Succesful troll was succesful!:thatface:
Jim: We should totally drug them both and pull a Resivore Dogs on them.;)

grimfang999
04-03-2009, 03:19 AM
lol :P

Fat1Fared
04-03-2009, 09:01 AM
Kill myself? lulz! What do I look like? Some sortof emo kid?

I've dated before. The last girl to breakup with me. I spent two years ruining her life. Not that I really needed too as she did it fine on her own by dating some guy who cheated on her so she screwed herself over by breaking up with me. But I can't simply let a slight go unchecked. So I took everything from her. Her friends, her reputation, her hopes and dreams.

Jim Profit does not forgive...:squintyface:

However he does forget. Bad memory.:thatface:

And yes, Julz knows all this. This is basically how we hit things off.

Julz: You're awesome.:o
Jim: You're more awesome.:o
Julz: I gotta' come clean. I'm not a virgin. I use to go out with this guy, and I thought it would last forever. And then he brokeup with me, and I threw shit at him lol. I hope that doesn't sound crazy..:)
Jim: Nawww, I set my exes house on fire while she was sleeping.:8V:
Julz: Succesful troll was succesful!:thatface:
Jim: We should totally drug them both and pull a Resivore Dogs on them.;)

You know, if your serious, I actually feel sorry for you, if your joking, I,,,,Well I still fell sorry for you

Spoofs3
04-03-2009, 12:58 PM
Fared, little lower, I am 16 :P
2 more months til 17, but yes, I do practically centre quite a bit of my life around her, But I do have other friends, But I do actually centre alot around her,
I know life comes and goes, Changes, But I will do anything in my power to keep her as my best friend, And I bet she would do the same, And don't worry, I will try prove you wrong ^_^

Either way, Yeah, Meaning of life varies, Stop trying to find an ultimate answer, Because the closest we will find is 42, Not very definite is it?

Fat1Fared
04-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Fared, little lower, I am 16 :P
2 more months til 17, but yes, I do practically centre quite a bit of my life around her, But I do have other friends, But I do actually centre alot around her,
I know life comes and goes, Changes, But I will do anything in my power to keep her as my best friend, And I bet she would do the same, And don't worry, I will try prove you wrong ^_^

Either way, Yeah, Meaning of life varies, Stop trying to find an ultimate answer, Because the closest we will find is 42, Not very definite is it?

Well I won't lie, I am a person who hates to lose and rarely ever let poeple prove me wrong (unless it works in my favour <____< >____> ) but I really do hope you prove me wrong and a happy long life with her, I just think this rarely happens

PS I don't have a definite view (I orginally only started this, because Holy and Gcar where both having an emo attack in DN thread and I was trying to stop them spamming it up lol) but turned out to be quite an interesting area to look at. Like I have said, to me life is about trying to find happyness (but accepting badness) and just trying to have fun/give your own meaning to life, whether ether are or big or small

PS Poeple stop saying it is 42, that is answer to question how many roads must a man walk down, not meaning of life

grimfang999
04-03-2009, 03:55 PM
i just think up possable reasons for our existance, im doing quite well

KuroStarr
04-05-2009, 07:36 PM
:squintyface:

I don't like the way you view heaven Mister.

Jim Profit
04-05-2009, 11:44 PM
You know, if your serious, I actually feel sorry for you, if your joking, I,,,,Well I still fell sorry for you
Moralfag troll, oh I've never seen that before! :thatface:

Trust me, if you don't see the humor and truth in what I say. You're either a doormat, or inexprienced.

You date a few women, and you'll start thinking of converting to Islam. Just so you can throw rocks at them.

And don't give me any bullcrap about misogyny. If I had been a woman complaining about men you'd be like "oh you poor thing, here, let me kiss your ass".

Women get all the breaks. And life sucks cause they control it.

Women controlled society: Amazons. Bunch of ugly dykes who cut off their boobs.

Men controlled society: Rome. Awesome architecture, decedance and awesomeness as far as the eye could see.

Women controlled programming: Lifetime. Everything is about someone being raped, blind, or discriminated against.

Men controlled programming: FX. Good movies, and sometimes even an occasional show I'd like to watch!

Infact, read my blog. It's not directly about how women have made everything suck, but it gets to it eventually...
http://jimprofitanon.livejournal.com/18623.html

Cause you know, if I wanted to hear backtalk and someone be a complete jackass. I'd just talk to a man. Atleast then I could tell him to shut the fuck up and bitchslap him and nobody cries about it. Modern era sucks because women are now men with special "get away with being cunts" cards. They get all the perks of being cunts without ever having to worry about assault, or getting ripped on, or docking their pay or something...

F that. Unless a woman wants to date me. I don't want nothing to do with them. I barely tolerate my male friends. But atleast there's no confusion there. They're there for me to amuse myself with. No "friend zone" of pentup sexual frustration and having to watch what I say. So I speak for men who are too pussy to say these things themselves. For fear of invoking the wrath of an invisible goddess. It's not like the she police are going to come and beat me with nightsticks.

http://jimprofitanon.livejournal.com/19116.html

I wrote that too. True story bro.

And yes, I do have female friends. But they're all ugly cows that I'd never ever sleep with. And they learned to accept the truth of equality. Obviously I don't call my friends names unless they piss me off. But I got the message across, that I have absolutely no attraction them. If I did, I wouldn't be their friend. That's a conflict of interest. And then they get insulted.

"Why aren't you attracted to me? Cause I have pubes?"

And then I retort

"Well, maybe it's cause you're a fat, ugly, bitch ever think of that?"

And then they get more insulted.

"I'm very sensitive about my weight! That's no way to talk to a lady!"
"So you want me to treat you nice, but not get anything in return? Do my male friends ever tell me hey Jim, you're looking good. Wow Jim, you're smart. Jim's the best cop ever. NO! And that's why I treat them like shit and talk about how their mother is a slut. If you want compliments, you're going to have to EARN THEM! If you want special treatment then you best be willing to either bend over and let me get you in the butt, or admit that you are infirior and need a big strong man to constantly stroke your fragile little ego..."

That's why people get pissed. Because I don't play this stupid white people game. White people were mostly responsible for all this shit. First they were hanging people by nooses and keeping women from having jobs, now we all gotta' act a certain way, and talk to people differently. I am too fucking poor and in pain to worry about your drama. I walk like Dr.House because I use to be cripple, and my legs feel like they constantly need to be stretched because I was not meant to walk and they're fucked up, and my feet feel like peanut brittle, but I endure it, and I didn't whine like a little bitch and expected everyone to feel sorry for me. It's why I forced myself to walk. (And even excersise! I lift weights, I do high impact aerobics resembling boxing and jump rope. I do bycicling. I hurt like a mother from my waist down after 30 minutes, but I do it!) Because I was sick of people treating me like I was a God-damn baby. I'm a human being, you're human being, either you like me, or you don't. Either you do shit, or you don't. If you don't want to do shit for me, and you don't like me. THEN GET THE HELL AWAY ME! I'M MISSING GLENN BECK CAUSE OF YOU! lol...

grimfang999
04-06-2009, 05:36 AM
O_O

ok lets just walk away....

AdmiralAwesome
04-06-2009, 06:41 AM
Enjoy life..........procreate...........die

nikz
04-06-2009, 07:40 AM
Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.

And now some gratuitous pictures of penises to annoy the censors and to hopefully spark some sort of controversy

killshot
04-06-2009, 08:10 AM
THEN GET THE HELL AWAY ME! I'M MISSING GLENN BECK CAUSE OF YOU! lol...

Seriously, where do you come up with this stuff? I laughed out my nose when I read this.

grimfang999
04-09-2009, 05:56 AM
i actually believe in destiny and duty also, i do actually believe everything has a duty to follow and destiny will lead them o it, and even from the bad things rise good lessons we will try to avoid in future

EZE
04-09-2009, 09:02 AM
We should never eat anything forbidden. That's my take of the meaning of life.

Fat1Fared
04-09-2009, 09:04 AM
Jim, I wasn't tolling I was serious, as ether way your very lonely and sad person:

If truthful, then your angry at world for not loving you enough

If trying to get reaction, then you have a boring life and spend your free time, trying to be an internet bully (Poeple may see us all as sad, but lest we do what we find fun and don't need to make other feel bad, to make ourselves bigger)

I could go into this more, and even link it into this thread, but cannot be bothered, so there is short answer for you I await you retorted insult

Ok, destiny, well I don't believe in destiny, may life is just that, mine it is not preset and if I win or lose, it was really preset ether, everything I do, is the random reaction, to prefering first action, which was a reaction to....etc (you all get picture)

I accept somethings are preset, like the fact I will probably be completely blind by age of 40-50 because of my weak eyes, yet I also know that even this was only by par-chance, the genetic structure of my parsent, were both weak in this area, meaning when mixed together, it made a super weak result,

and So this means all life is chance to me, IE when I am playing Blackjack, and I draw card on 15, get 6 I am winner, get a 7 I am loser, and it is not preset which I will get it is just way cards randomly, however with it just being chance, I can still effect, as if I look at others cards already gone, and see lots of high numbers, plus a high dealer card, know need to draw, if all low and dealer low as well, best not too play (anyone who plays blackjack, will know what on about)

It is all random set of events, which I effect and get effected by, but none of it is preset and destiny to me, is something you need to make for yourself

Why EZE?

Just because it is forbidden, doesn't make it bad, I take it you talking about forbidden friut, yet as far as I can tell that was our greatest moment, because everything we have made and done came from that moment of eating the higher power:-

I actually don't believe in god or that story, but it does have nice meaning, our greatest achivements come from breaking rules and pushing forward, without poeple like Oscar Wild, Lloyd Goerge or just about any inventor being willing to break rules and go into unknown areas, we would never learn anything or advance in anyway:-Gandi, broke rules of war by not fighting and so defeated the whole british army

Also must look at why something is forbidden, is it forbidden to protect us, like not going into dangerous mine

or is it forbidden, to hold us back, IE:- use to be forbidden for women and working class to go to school/Uni

Finally is it forbidden to protect someone else's hold on power:- IE Starlin made it forbidden to know russia's history, so as to keep power and poeple in dark as to truth

grimfang999
04-09-2009, 11:35 AM
about what yu said about you believe evrything is chance, how do we know if change is pre-destined to go that way? what i find interestig is that while the regilious creation story is to convinient, i find the scientific explaination of the big band and how the world became livable through microscopic plant spores photosynthesising enough to allow bacteria to evolve on land and just how everything came to be a bit to much of coincidence to be chance

grimfang999
04-09-2009, 12:36 PM
exactly my view also, including every universe that takes a slightly different turn from ours.

while on that, this gives us the answer to why time travel is impossable and how destiny may exist, there is matter somewhere where there would be none unless you were actually supposed to have gone back to that time in the first place, thus showing your destiny is to go back to that point in time. if you were able to go back to when you wernt supposed to be, as soon as you appear there (screw the butterfly effect, its the one breath effect) there is something there that wasnt supposed to be there doing sometyhing it wasnt ment to and that single thing would cause that person to not exist to go back to that time, thus the universe it put into a loop

Fat1Fared
04-09-2009, 01:33 PM
about what yu said about you believe evrything is chance, how do we know if change is pre-destined to go that way? what i find interestig is that while the regilious creation story is to convinient, i find the scientific explaination of the big band and how the world became livable through microscopic plant spores photosynthesising enough to allow bacteria to evolve on land and just how everything came to be a bit to much of coincidence to be chance

Well this is thing, yes it is easy to say, that what are chances of it just being chance, but then you must remember, how big is universe, how much of existence is there really, how long has it been around

When look at it, no matter how small chance of something, if have enough of it, it will come true in end

IE=no many how unlikely it is to get a Royal flush, you play enough times, you will get it in end

Life is chance, effected by you reaction to that chance

grimfang999
04-09-2009, 05:18 PM
but thats what im saying, chance may be small, but what im saying is it might be ment for you to get it at a certain time in your predetermined fate, like philosophers say: nothing can be proven, only assumed. and if my theory of time travel does happen to be true, the destiny can be proven to exist if we dont all die and be relooped through all eternity.

Fat1Fared
04-09-2009, 05:26 PM
grim your above the if can't be disproven, then must be true agruement, I know I can't disprove it, but still think more chance of it not existing, as lets ask this question, if it is preset, what preset it and did something preset them???????

Also Time-Tavel is possible because of Time-space-Continuem, space itself it a time-machine, as everything we see existing, is there because of light and so once get past a distance, it becomes so far away it takes light too long to get here and so literelly light which takes pictures to us, isn't fast enough to keep up with time itself, meaning what we see has already happened

grimfang999
04-09-2009, 05:41 PM
i made a threadf for this so we dont get too off topic here, talk about this there

killshot
04-09-2009, 07:33 PM
We should never eat anything forbidden. That's my take of the meaning of life.

Why would the meaning of life be about not doing something?

Fat1Fared
04-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Why would the meaning of life be about not doing something?

Kill, read my comments above, say same thing, only bit less deep lol

and fair enough grim, but to tire to look now mate

EZE
04-09-2009, 11:21 PM
Jim, I wasn't tolling I was serious, as ether way
Why EZE?

Just because it is forbidden, doesn't make it bad, I take it you talking about forbidden friut, yet as far as I can tell that was our greatest moment, because everything we have made and done came from that moment of eating the higher power:-

I meant like eating humans as the forbidden food.

inamerica55585
04-25-2009, 05:27 PM
No, love is like a fine wine, only its too late when you get married.

There is no one Meaning of Life, every person has a different function in life.

Ishikawa Oshro
04-25-2009, 07:12 PM
Id say its to find your purpose.
Raise the next generation
Have kids
Enjoy your life a little (in a non harming to others or yourelf fashion)
Learn and pass your knowledge on
And to constantly be a human being not an animal

maisetofan
04-25-2009, 08:21 PM
its to make the most of everyday and go out in blaze of glory LOLOLOL