PDA

View Full Version : Apocalypse Metropolis! TURN 6(?) START! The Kappa, Griffin And Chimera

Pages : [1] 2 3

WeirdSmells
02-14-2009, 01:35 PM
The Apocalypse has never been this fun... unless everyone died of a Yuri/sugar coma:p

This is a randomly updated forum game. There is no 24 hour rule or anything, it's supposed to be hectic. If you find it unfair, well gosh darn, considering how much freedom you have in this game I don't know how to please you.

So here's the story. You're in the city called Apocalypse Metropolis. Usually just called Apocalypse since thats eleven characters too many. But this city suffers from, well, apocalypses often. A different apocalypse happens every round, as well as a different map and different spawn locations for the people. You have no idea what the apocalypse is. It could be a tornado. It could be a flood. You don't know until the round starts.

Each turn, meaning, between each update, you give an action. This action can be literally anything. You can be serious and think things out logically. Or you can be ridiculous, and try to pull out a rocket launcher. Just don't expect it to work out the way you wanted. If you give a movement action, everyone in the squad follows you, unless someone chooses to stay or go a different location thus separating themselves from the group.

Everyone is put into a basic squad, decided on where they randomly spawned. Each squad has five people. No, the squads are not divided evenly. If we have 21 people, that one person would be left alone.

Of course, that may be a good thing. To win the game, you either want to be the first person to leave the city successfully, or be the last person alive. Meaning, you might have the common crazy that goes around killing you guys to win via stand alone. Working together has its up, too. Working together can get you many things, like fighting off a horde of zombies, or if a building fell on you someone can help you out.

There's also the basic life system of the game.

A-OK. No damage taken. 100%.
Injured. You got hurt somewhere. 75%.
Half-dead. Usually happens when you took a strong blow, like from a car. 50%.
Almost dead. Lots of small attacks or a small attack after a heavy one. 25%.
Dead. Must I explain? 0%.

You receive health gradually if you don't do hard stuff or get hurt. This stops if something, like poison or continuous damage, is going on. If you've lost a limb or have an open wound, you lose health gradually. Both of these can be cured by medicine/food or covering the wound respectively.

There is a map of the town made in MS Paint. You can find a map randomly, but it's in logical locations. Some places, like a mall or school, will have maps of their own since they're so complex. If you find a map, it's PM'd to the finder. A new map is made every round with different places and everything.

That sums it up pretty much. So join in. I'll keep this first post updated on locations and health as well as people playing. (Dur dur dur.) Sign up ends whenever, so better join quick.
So yeah these are the basic rules... Sign Ups start... NOW!

All credit goes to HeavyDDR

1.Fat1Farted- The Kappa (Guns)
2.Insane85- The Parking lot(First Aid Kit, Defibrillator)100%
3.grandia yuki- The Kappa(Guns, Katana)75%
4.Leroy Fanman- The Farm 75%
5.gcar90- The Parking lot (Gun) 75%
6.KawaitaSakebi- The Parking lot 100%
7.Eia- The Mall(Survival Equipment)100%
8.GeminiGirl- The Hospital 100%
9.EGU- The Mall(Survival Equipment) 100%
10.AsteriskRocks DEAD
11. HolyShadow McRapist (Date Rape Drug, Scalpels)- The Hospital 75%
12. Sajeev 25%(Rifle) -The Hospital

Fat1Fared
02-14-2009, 02:17 PM
i'm in sign me up scotty

Insane
02-14-2009, 02:36 PM
I'd love to play.
*signs up*

grandia yuki
02-14-2009, 04:06 PM
i'll try this out

FanMan
02-14-2009, 06:01 PM
i'll try this out

Same here.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-14-2009, 08:18 PM
I'm in Smelly.

KawaitaSakebi
02-14-2009, 08:19 PM
...intruiging! Why not? I'll sign up!

Eia
02-14-2009, 08:20 PM
I sign up.

PLEASE don't let weeks lapse before updating like Heavy did. xD

geminigirl
02-14-2009, 08:22 PM
I sign up.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-14-2009, 08:24 PM
All credit goes to HeavyDDR

don't give any credit to DDR, his version of this game was FAIL.

easygoinguchiha
02-14-2009, 08:42 PM
I'll sign up

AsteriskRocks
02-14-2009, 08:43 PM

WeirdSmells
02-14-2009, 08:58 PM

HolyShadow
02-14-2009, 09:13 PM
I sign up?

WeirdSmells
02-15-2009, 12:14 AM
Screw it, Sign ups end opening Summary soon

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-15-2009, 12:22 AM
Screw it, Sign ups end opening Summary soon

anxiety much?

WeirdSmells
02-15-2009, 12:32 AM
anxiety much?
Not much, just a little. Oh yeah before we start, should the guns have infinite ammo?

sajeev50
02-15-2009, 12:51 AM
Can I sign up still?

WeirdSmells
02-15-2009, 12:51 AM
@ Sajeev: Sure

“*static* This is a emergency broadcast warning all surviving citizens of Apocalypse to stay in doors, the murderous cult the Ballistics have taken over the city *static* and if you must leave your home stay away, listen to me, stay away from the- OH GOD THEY”RE HERE!” *BEEEEEEEEP*

The Hospital
AstreiskRock, HolyShadow, Insane85, Gcar90, and GeminiGirl all were in the Hospital when they first heard the news cast “WHERE, WHERE!” said Insane frantically. “ I don’t know but where ever it is I hope it’s nowhere near here” said HolyShadow McRapist “I wish my lover TitanAura and our child Slev were here with me.” said GeminiGirl. * KABOOOM!* The Hospital Crew looked out the conveniently place window to see a tank with a man wearing a skull mask poking his head head out. It was very faint but they thought heard him saying "Suck my nuts! I just got a double kill!"

The Mall
Kawa and Eia were making out in the bathroom when The Fat One that Farted burst in through the window and farted ruining the mood. He also picked up a piece of glass so he wasn't completley depressed about ruining the lesbian love display. In the food court EGU and Grandia Yuki were on a Valentines day date when they saw the announcement on the news. “Sheeit!” they said simultaneously. A cackling was heard as well as a faint explosion

Meanwhile at the McRapist Farm
“BWAHAHAHAHAHA!” Farmhand Fanman and Sajev were watching Psyche and laughing uproariously “ Ha, a Rick Astley Pinata now that’s funny!” Said Fanman. The T.V cut straight to emergency announcement,and after it was finished Sajeev exclaimed "Well that sucks!". Fanman heard some rustling in the corn field so he grabbed his Winchester and stuffed as much ammo as he could fit into his pocket. He ran out with Sajeev close in tail yelling his full name “LEEEEROY FANMAN!” to see it was just a dog. “ Well that was anti-climactic... can I name it Fluffy” said Sajeev

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-15-2009, 01:13 AM
I run down the halls of the hospital looking for weapons and medical stuff.

HolyShadow
02-15-2009, 01:18 AM
I'll go with gcar.

sajeev50
02-15-2009, 01:19 AM
I pet Fluffy and eat some corn. <3

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-15-2009, 01:19 AM
I grab hands with Holyshadow and we skip together looking for stuff.

Insane
02-15-2009, 01:50 AM
I run the down another corridor also looking for food, medicine, weapons, etc.

grandia yuki
02-15-2009, 03:11 AM
I leave EGU twiddling his thumbs, I run through the mall searching for anything to use as a weapon. Making sure to stay out of sight.

geminigirl
02-15-2009, 07:27 AM
I follow gcar and HS

Fat1Fared
02-15-2009, 08:23 AM
Well, I will do what any sensible middle western American does in situation, Get Ma Gunn..

So in short, I humbly say sorry to love birds, and nicely ask them to go look for medical items,

Then I go look for a gun store, (we are USA ain't we) kill any store clerks with my glass knife, and get a 22. autoloading hunting rife and Smith and Western revolver (decided to go for one realistic one and one fun one) plus one shotgun and several smaller firearms and as much ammo as I can safely carry in a store shopping trolley (this second set is for everyone else in group)

PS I have my Eastpak bag with me, so I will be unstoppable

PSS I am not FAT, though the smell is about right

easygoinguchiha
02-15-2009, 10:00 AM
I'll run to the hiking store, grab a backpack and a hunting knife then back to the food court and I grab as much food as possible and stuff it in the bag.

Eia
02-15-2009, 12:03 PM
I run to the nearest outfitters store in the mall and grab a hiking pack, stuffing it with canteens, flashlights, matches, a first aid pack (stylish in leopard print, of course), a hunting knife and an inflateable raft which I thought was highly amusing. Also I grab some kick ass hiking boots and put them on.

I put together two similar packs for whoever wants them and leave them at the door of the outfitters store since I can't carry all of that by myself.

I then follow EGU to the food court and fill the canteens with water and chick-fil-a lemonade. Then I stash as much food as I can into the backpack.

WeirdSmells
02-15-2009, 04:40 PM
The Hospital
In the hospital AsteriskRocks was apparently frozen in fear of the big ass tank and did absolutely nothing. Gcar and HolyShadow skipped away from the strange skull man looking for supplies and they found some scalpels and… one of the Ballistics with a gun; Yeah, that sucks. GeminiGirl sees the scene because she was secretly following the two all ninja-like. Insane who ran down a different corridor found a first-aid kit and a defibrillator, He then yelled “I found a First aid kit” in true LoZ style.

The Mall
Grandia leaves behind her date yelling “Screw You, I’ve had better!” running
away try to find supplies. She runs towards the gun store that is inside the mall and picks up a pistol “SWEET!”. Fat jumps back out the window apologizing to the ladies and then he ran back into the mall and meets Grandia at the gun store getting all his stuff. Wondering what the hell was happening Kawa sat there stunned, Eia, though sprang into action going to a camping store and jacking all the stuff including canteens which she fills with lemonade. EGU, heartbroken, has the same idea as Eia and runs towards the same store and stuffs as much food as he can from the food court into his bag

The Farm
Fanman goes all emo that he couldn’t shoot stuff and doesn’t move while Sajeev wants to eats the raw corn and pets the dog he knows nothing about. He’s so smart. He throws up the corn and the Fluffy bites him injuring him. “Bad dog!” says a member of the Ballistics who came out of the corn field.

Fat1Fared
02-15-2009, 04:45 PM
wait how fuck did I break my hand, all I did was run to a gun store, and where is my 22. auto rife and smith and Weston pistrol........

WeirdSmells
02-15-2009, 04:46 PM
wait how fuck did I break my hand, all I did was run to a gun store, and where is my 22. auto rife and smith and Weston pistrol........

You have them all.

Fat1Fared
02-15-2009, 04:49 PM
oh ok,

well I ask Yuki to join my group? (wait for reply)as we are planning an escape

then using the cloths from the store clerks corse, I make a basic bandage for my hand

and then with a trolley of weapons and the heads of the defeated store clerks (Because this is the Apocalypse) i go to find Easy and Eia

PS if any evil guys attack me, I shoot them with the pistol (and I am very good shot in real life) as my rife is bit useless as my hand is broken

WeirdSmells
02-15-2009, 04:50 PM
oh ok,

and then with a trolley of weapons and the heads of the defeated store clerks (Because this is the Apocalypse) i go to find Easy and Eia

The store clerks were dead when you got there, you guys are the only living civlians in the mall

Insane
02-15-2009, 04:54 PM
I look for more stuff, hopefully finding some sadistic doctors weapons and toture equipment, as well as needles full of poison and the like. MORPHINE!
Also...
Anybody want to team up?

WeirdSmells
02-15-2009, 05:01 PM
I look for more stuff, hopefully finding some sadistic doctors weapons and toture equipment

Anybody want to team up?
Not exactly good to say in the same post

grandia yuki
02-15-2009, 05:01 PM
oh ok,

then using the cloth from the store clerks cloths, I make a basic bandage for my hand

"Cool a pistol. Let's see if anything else is here."

I'll join the group. We'll survive longer as a group.

I then look around the weapon store and also find a katana, some smoke grenades, and extra ammo for my pistol. Soon after head back to the food court to find Fat, Easy, and Eia.

@wierd - I am a dude, but I'll let it slide so EGU doesn't seem like he has a gay lover. LOL.

WeirdSmells
02-15-2009, 05:07 PM
I'll join the group. We'll survive longer as a group.

That's a matter of opinion

Insane
02-15-2009, 05:26 PM
Not exactly good to say in the same post

Not very subtle, eh?
Oh well.
I don't plan to kill anybody yet.

Eia
02-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Oh hai guys. *looks around the food court* I'll brb.
*runs to the weapons store and grabs a shotgun and a semi-automatic pistol along with ammo for both*
*runs back to the food court*
So.... it seems we're being attacked. Anyone want some lemonade? :D

WeirdSmells
02-15-2009, 05:42 PM
Achchoneight because they're will most likley be another turn end today

oh ok,

then using the cloths from the store clerks corse, I make a basic bandage for my hand

PS if any evil guys attack me, I shoot them with the pistol (and I am very good shot in real life) as my rife is bit useless as my hand is broken

Not exactly broken more like sprained

Fat1Fared
02-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Oh hai guys. *looks around the food court* I'll brb.
*runs to the weapons store and grabs a shotgun and a semi-automatic pistol along with ammo for both*
*runs back to the food court*
So.... it seems we're being attacked. Anyone want some lemonade? :D

don't waste your move, if read mine, I already got you a shotgun, Easy a diert eagle, and an M11 ruppa pistol for extra lol

And me, I got a hunting rife, which can take the head of a deer clean off, plus the same Pistol used by R-O of metal gear solid

(PS=Fine, i bandage my hand, for that injury, still useless for turn, PS I do take offense to how simple my guy seems, injuring himself like that)

I say team-England, should get ready to move out from Mall, and head to outer areas of city, if wood somewhere that will be good place to hide

WeirdSmells
02-15-2009, 05:52 PM
It looks like the people in the mall are the most active and definitely most thorough

Eia
02-15-2009, 05:56 PM
don't waste your move, if read mine, I already got you a shotgun, Easy a diert eagle, and an M11 ruppa pistol for extra lol

And me, I got a hunting rife, which can take the head of a deer clean off, plus the same Pistol used by R-O of metal gear solid

(PS=Fine, i bandage my hand, for that injury, still useless for turn, PS I do take offense to how simple my guy seems, injuring himself like that)

I say team-England, should get ready to move out from Mall, and head to outer areas of city, if wood somewhere that will be good place to hide

Oooh. Thanks for the shotgun. :D

In that case I change my action. I'll leave my pack where it is momentarily and run back to the outfitters store to drag the other two packs I left behind to the food court for people to either divy up or just take one. Then I shoulder my pack again and grab the shotgun and ammo.

There should be a first aid kit in one, Fat. You can use some gauze to bandage your hand.

Fat1Fared
02-15-2009, 06:00 PM
yay, I can bandage it correctly next turn and basic supplies, heh some OJ, got to love OJ

Thanks Eia, PS how did i know someone would want a shotgun lol

of course their active and do it right, they follow me lol, no only joking we are a team, TEAM ENGLAND

grandia yuki
02-15-2009, 06:05 PM
Team England? Ok, whatever.

well, is Kawa going to do something. If she is, then she is welcome to join in the mail group.

sajeev50
02-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Erm, I will take Fanman's shotgun and fire some rounds at the Ballistic and that dumb dog. D:<

WeirdSmells
02-15-2009, 09:07 PM
Last Chance! Turn End Soon!

easygoinguchiha
02-15-2009, 09:29 PM
I'll take the Gun from Fat1 and stay with him

KawaitaSakebi
02-15-2009, 09:29 PM
Geez! O_o
I run and grab one of the packs Eia made (if there's one left), and grab a blanket that I tie around my neck like a cape. Because I like capes. :D
And then I join the others, whereever the heck they are.

WeirdSmells
02-15-2009, 09:35 PM
The Hospital
Twas the night before turn end and all through the medical house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse, When Insane85, yelled out in glee "I LOVE TORTURING PEEPLEZ, TEAM UP WITH ME!" He found in his raid not exactly what he wanted, but by finding a city map, his ego was undaunted. Now to Gcar and Holy who came across a Ballistic, they were apparently unafraid because to where they stood, they sure as hell did stick, The gunner flipped a coin to decide who he'd shoot, and it turned out regrettably, Gcar got the boot. With one trigger pull, she fell to the floor, she twas not dead, but simply injoored. Gemini stood, blending with the wall, looking out the window and whispering a call " The man in the mask, is no longer here, maybe he left, for an area near?"

The Mall
"Yuki, wanna join Team-England?" Asked Fat "Sure why not" said Yuki
When the duo tried to head to the food court they were ambushed by Three ballistic members, one with a shotgun, one with a machete and one riding a bear. "What the fucks with the bear?" asked the three survivors and the Ballistic replied " He may look mean but he's a gentle lover? and the unanimous response of the five other people in the area was ":eek:" Over at the food court Eia was having a lemonade party with EGU when Kawa came in yelling "KAWAMAN'S ARRIVED" grabbing one of Eia's packs and running around the food court like a general lunatic

The Farm
The Ballistics member that came out of the field was just about to kill Sajeev all kinds of dead when G.I Saj grabbed Leroy Fanman?s gun and yelled "NO U!" at the top of his lungs and shot both the Ballistic and Fluffy in the head. " Nice Double Kill, man" said the man with the skull mask "but from here on out it's game over for you." (he is no longer in the tank but has a rocket launcher)

KawaitaSakebi
02-15-2009, 09:37 PM
Yay! XD
I would've gone with "Kawagirl", but whatever. XD

Fat1Fared
02-15-2009, 09:43 PM
Smelly, Farted thinks that is classic

Well seeing as turn has passed, even though I haven't met others (for first aid,) my hand is feeling better and I will make my move

"Fuck you Bear" One shot from my 22. autoreload Rife to head. BANG AND THE BEAR IS GONE, then I scream for others to get their ass's over here and help us, Finishing with a "For Team-England, for Queen, for County, for the Empire, Attack"

I then continue to fire, hoping Yuki will agree with this move and open fire as well, I attack Shotgun Willy first, then knife boy, and finally bearless Jim, lolz

Once this this is done, I get a pack from Eia, and use real bandage on my hand.

And tell others it is time to leave, we are heading for woods on outer areas of city

Hopefully we all agree and leave the mall by back entry

PS Kaw, if you join us, I will allow you to borrow the ragga pistol

PSS, be careful not to shoot Eia

Eia
02-15-2009, 09:44 PM
>:V I run to the rescue of Fat and Yuki, brandishing my hunting knife. Upon seeing them faced with the ballistics members, I sneak up behind the nearest kiosk filled with sharp items and push it over onto the ballistics, allowing all of us time to escape while they try to get out of the entrapment.

HolyShadow
02-15-2009, 09:46 PM
I guess I toss the scalpel at the shooter's hand and run straight ahead at him, yelling out, "VICTORYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"

If I survive to this point, I'll jump on top of them and wrestle the gun away.

easygoinguchiha
02-15-2009, 09:48 PM
I'll grab one of fat1's guns and fire on the Bear and ballistics then follow them.

grandia yuki
02-15-2009, 10:03 PM
I toss a smoke grenade at the ballistics. All ninja like I strike the guy with the shotgun with my katana from behind and fire a couple of shots at the guy with the knife.

I then follow everyone away.

KawaitaSakebi
02-15-2009, 10:05 PM
I fasten the knife from the backpack and secure it to my leg for easy access. Then I drop the pack in a corner and grab a nice sturdy walking stick from...well, there was someplace that had one, and use it to fight off the one with the machette. HI-YA!!

Fat1Fared
02-15-2009, 10:07 PM
Yuki are you trying to get us to shoot you, and Eia in back, smoke grenade and then charging into middle of gun fight this is not going to end well,

There is a reason I use guns, I mean combat weapons are so unproper and lack my debonair view of life

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-15-2009, 10:09 PM
I pick up the scapels and hurl them at the Ballistics guy, as though they were throwing knives.

KawaitaSakebi
02-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Once all the attackers have been attacked, I'll fill my canteens and get food, and find a medical supply store or something and get some extra first aid supplies. Then I'll join the rest of the majority-non-brittish Team England. :-D

FanMan
02-15-2009, 10:17 PM
I run zigzag up to the man in the skull mask and get into the tank. I then start to drive it at the man with the skull mask and run him over. Then I drive over to Sajeev and yell "Get in and grab the rocket launcher." But if Sajeev just in case doesn't get in, then I get out grab the rocket launcher and pull Sajeev into the tank. Then we drive off.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-15-2009, 10:19 PM
I would also like to throw a random grenade at Weirdsmells over that 5 hour turn...
Yeah...
I know it's supposed to be hectic but FIVE FREAKING hours, you've got to be shitting me.

WeirdSmells
02-15-2009, 11:03 PM
I would also like to throw a random grenade at Weirdsmells over that 5 hour turn...
Yeah...
I know it's supposed to be hectic but FIVE FREAKING hours, you've got to be shitting me.

Ow, grenades are painful and also Turn End (just kidding)

WeirdSmells
02-15-2009, 11:04 PM
I run zigzag up to the man in the skull mask and get into the tank. I then start to drive it at the man with the skull mask and run him over. Then I drive over to Sajeev and yell "Get in and grab the rocket launcher." But if Sajeev just in case doesn't get in, then I get out grab the rocket launcher and pull Sajeev into the tank. Then we drive off.

The tank is by the hospital being guarded by a Ballistics battalion (5 of them)

FanMan
02-15-2009, 11:10 PM
Okay then, I change my action to I run up to the man by zigzagging so he can't hit me, I run behind him and crotchkick him, if it has no effect. Then I kick him in the head and grab his rocket launcher and blast him in the back and yell "You will not hurt my friend!"

Insane
02-16-2009, 08:21 AM
Can I have that map PM'd to me please?

Insane
02-16-2009, 08:46 AM
I'm going to run towards Holy and co., grabbing any weapons or medi-packs as I go.

sajeev50
02-16-2009, 12:24 PM
I grab the rocket launcher and get in the tank.

KawaitaSakebi
02-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Ooh, there's a map? I can has map?

WeirdSmells
02-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Ooh, there's a map? I can has map?

Look for one. and also Turn end results soon

KawaitaSakebi
02-16-2009, 08:41 PM
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/terminology.png

Fat1Fared
02-16-2009, 08:48 PM
that map is all wrong, Britain made first proper flat map, and that is why it has us in middle, change it now, or team-england will get you

Wait you are team-england <doh> lolz

PS when turn end

KawaitaSakebi
02-16-2009, 08:51 PM
Nope, that still doesn't work. After all, how can England be "the west" if it's in the center?

Insane
02-16-2009, 08:53 PM
We're not, we're the middle.
And Kawa I found a map telling me where the places are in relation to each other.

FanMan
02-16-2009, 08:54 PM
Wait a minute, shouldn't west be on the left side even if your looking at a map? I r confuzzled.

KawaitaSakebi
02-16-2009, 08:55 PM
Oh?
I'm still trying to determine if the map is a lie. >_>

KawaitaSakebi
02-16-2009, 08:56 PM
Wait a minute, shouldn't west be on the left side even if your looking at a map? I r confuzzled.

Yes, it is! That's the point!

Fat1Fared
02-16-2009, 08:59 PM
ok this whole thing is bugging me, the flat map was made in england, and so the english scientist put england right side up and in middle, however the earth is a moving sphere, meaning left/right top/down become disjointed, meaning in truth there is no left/right up/down, that was just how it was made, and the center point used, you could put russia in middle and see how turns out then

PS when turn end

PSS insane trade map

FanMan
02-16-2009, 09:01 PM
PSSS turn ends when turn ends but yeah, when is turn end.

Insane
02-16-2009, 09:02 PM
Turn End is random

WeirdSmells
02-16-2009, 09:49 PM
The Hospital
On the floor at the Hospital, Gcar finds a grenade and Temporal Jumper " Five... hour... turn... my... ass" she muttered while throwing it. She then stood up and yelled " FEAR MY REASTS!" throwing one scalpel after another at the Ballistic killing him dead. HolyShadow slightly peeved said " Ah, you kill stealing n00b" " Didn't see your name on it" after 2 minutes of childish bickering Holy called dibs on the Ballistics' stuff, getting himself a gun and a pair of binoculars for scouting enemies, if they ever decide to leave the hospital. Clinically Insane ran over picking up a med kit and an anal thermometer. He yelled "HAI GAIZ WANT TO BE TORTUR- I MEAN TEAM UP!?"
Gemini's astute eyes noticed that three of the tank guarding Ballistics had ran south-west.
Hospital Crew United!

The Mall
Fat wasted no time Fat shot the bear straight in the head killing it and then Yuki tried to go all ninja throwing down his single smoke bomb and slashing Shotgun Willy in the back, but when the smoke cleared it turned out he slashed Defender of Justice KAWA MAN! (lol ninja FAIL) Kawa Man stood up and grabs the Walking Stick of JUSTICE! completely and utterly pwning Machete Teddy. Grandia depressed he accidentally attacked his child hood hero, he listed lazily into the middle of a gunfight and got shot by Shotgun Willy and if it wasn?t for Eia hitting him with a sharp items kiosk, killing him, she could?ve gotten heavily injured but instead she just lost a foot. "All that leaves is Bearless Jim" said Fat who was backed up by EGU both aiming their guns at him" Don't take a Ballistics" Admin so lightly. I am Master Sergeant Rousseau" " Enough talk!" yelled EGU firing his gun but Rousseau grabbed all 700 lbs of the bear carcass stopping the bullets. When the bear fell Rousseau was gone "Where'd he go" asked Kawa Man " I don't know , and I don't want to find out" said Eia.
Team England United!

The Farm
Fanman ran at the skull masked man in a zigzag pattern kicking the skull mask in the crotch. When that had no effect he flipped over and attempted to kick him in the head but skull mask easily deflected. What the skull mask didn?t realize is that Sajeev had already taken the Rocket Launcher he had set down. Saj smashed skull mask straight in the face breaking the mask. When the mask fell it turned out skull mask was? "A GIRL!?" yelled Fanman " I GOT MY ASS KICKED BY A LITTLE GIRL!?" "Hey I'm twenty-two so I'm technically a woman you asshole. How dare you treat Master Sergeant Rayne like that!" she jumped on a helicopter flying away blowing kisses at the stunned duo. All Sajeev said for the next 20 minutes was " Do you think I have a chance to tap that?"
The Deadly Duo Victory!

Outside the Hospital by the Tank
Only two of the Ballistics members remained guarding the tank. Apparently their names are Dick and Griffon "Why are we here?" asked Dick. Griffon responded "I don?t know, Is it some cosmic coincidence or is there really a god, with a plan with and stuff? It really is one of life greatest mysteries. Sometimes it makes me stay up at night." "What, I mean why are we in this back water town with no real tactical purpose? What was all that about god and stuff?" "What? Oh nothing, nothing." "Want to talk about it?" " No I'm fine"

The Hospital
Holy was talking to Gcar while looking through his newly found binoculars ?What are they doing? inquired Gcar " They're just standing there and talking, that's all these guys ever do. That's what they were doing when you asked five minutes ago, and that's what they'll be doing when you ask five minutes from now. They'll still be talking and still be standing there." said Holy. "What are they talking about" said Gcar. " I fucking hate you" retorted Holy

GM Castle, Cascade City
"Hmm, this is very interesting, but what smells like smoke, and what did Gcar do with that grenade and temporal jumper? CRAP!" KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

KawaitaSakebi
02-16-2009, 09:59 PM
XDDDD

WeirdSmells
02-16-2009, 10:00 PM
Look for one. and also Turn end results soon

Oh, yeah you probably didn't see my ninja

KawaitaSakebi
02-16-2009, 10:10 PM
Am I injured? "Slashed" sounds painful...but I still managed to "completely and utterly pwn Machete Teddy". :3

grandia yuki
02-16-2009, 10:11 PM
Can I get some help as in bandages or that lemonade?

Sorry kawa. I'm a bad ninja.

WeirdSmells
02-16-2009, 10:12 PM
Am I injured? "Slashed" sounds painful...but I still managed to "completely and utterly pwn Machete Teddy". :3
Well you are Kawa Man, but yes you are injured

KawaitaSakebi
02-16-2009, 10:57 PM
Ooh, there's lemonade? :-D
Ok, I'll bandage myself up Kawa Mummy Man? and wait to see what the others do.

HolyShadow
02-16-2009, 11:13 PM
I hand the gun to gcar, then sneak to the guards, then kick dick in the balls, grab his gun, and use his body as a shield.

geminigirl
02-16-2009, 11:19 PM
while HS is distracting the Ballistics I steal the tank.

Eia
02-17-2009, 12:22 AM
Eia saves the day! :V

I think we should run. Everyone agree?

LET'S LEAVE THE MALL.

Fat1Fared
02-17-2009, 06:51 AM
@Outside the Hospital by the Tank
Only two of the Ballistics members remained guarding the tank. Apparently their names are Dick and Griffon "Why are we here?" asked Dick. Griffon responded "I don?t know, Is it some cosmic coincidence or is there really a god, with a plan with and stuff? It really is one of life greatest mysteries. Sometimes it makes me stay up at night." "What, I mean why are we in this back water town with no real tactical purpose? What was all that about god and stuff?" "What? Oh nothing, nothing." "Want to talk about it?" " No I'm fine"@

lol epic steal, lol I was watching Red V blue when playing this last night, random, great joke though

Captain-Britain, agrees with Eia, "RUN AWAY" (This is not a retreat, but merely a move for Team England's future)

But first I use my first aid on Yuki's shot gun injury and my hand.

We all head to back entry and begin to head towards what I hope is woods, we are corsuos (careful) in our movement and use all usable cover, PS I use my rife to snipe any assassins in area (it has a scope, I am really am that overly pedantic yes)

PSS=Team, seems we have a gun each (other weapons included) and 4 back packs, of other equipment (Eia/Me/Kaw/Easy) sorry yuki looks like you lucked out.

PSSS=do we have heath limit, or is it just luck

Team-england kill count

Kaw=1
Eia=1
Fat1fared=1/2(killing animals is unfair to count as whole)
Easy=0
Yuki=-1/2(lol he is the krillian of our group)

Insane
02-17-2009, 07:03 AM
I run along to the guards and do what Holy is doing to Dick; to Griffon. After he is on the floor, snap his neck and loot his body.

grandia yuki
02-17-2009, 07:08 AM
After my ninja fail attempt, I sulk away with the rest of the group. I let Fat heal my wound once we get out of the mall. I move towards my car and offer to drive to the woods. Inside the car is my school back pack, and some snacks(cookies). I also picked up my laptop so we can check on current events and a book ("How to be a hacker for Dummies" - Never knew they sold that. lol.). I empty the books into the trunk as Fat watches for snipers, pack up the cookies and the laptop.

easygoinguchiha
02-17-2009, 09:35 AM
I Shall follow the team, but I will get my revenge on the Admin!

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-17-2009, 02:11 PM
I take the gun and while HolyShadow plays KickBall with Dick, I shoot Dick in the face, in an attempt to kill the other guard
I take careful aim so as NOT to shoot HS and Insane.

Insane
02-17-2009, 04:07 PM
I take the gun and while HolyShadow plays KickBall with Dick, I shoot Griffon in the face.
I take careful aim so as NOT to shoot HS.

May I direct you to the fact that I am "taking care" of Griffon in my action

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-17-2009, 06:28 PM
I take the gun and while HolyShadow plays KickBall with Dick, I shoot Dick in the face, in an attempt to kill the other guard
I take careful aim so as NOT to shoot HS and Insane.
Fix'd and FInal answer.

Insane
02-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Thank you.

WeirdSmells
02-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Turn End Results when i damn well please ;P probably after 9 because I have to go to my grandma's house

KawaitaSakebi
I go with team england. And pretend I'm a ninja.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
*hums*

WeirdSmells
02-17-2009, 10:33 PM
do we have heath limit, or is it just luck
Read the quote on the first post

Outside the Hospital
The group basically killed Grif and Simmons to death. When the murdering was done Gemini got into tank. "WHY ARE THERE SIX PEDALS IF THERE ARE FOUR DIRECTIONS" she yelled. Gcar said " We sure are lucky to not run into any high ranking Ballistics". As soon as she said that a man wielding a laser bazooka came in and blew up the tank with one shot. "My name is Master Sergeant Nunez, nice to meet you.". " You just had to say it."

The Parking Lot

After healing their wounds, Team Englandcanadaunitedstatesturkeytimbuktu ran out med kits. Grandia went out to his car and expected many different items but all he found was a book titled "Finding things for dummies" which had one page that said " I CHOOSE WHAT YOU FIND!" and a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. Afterwards he drove into the nonexistent forest which turned out to be about 30 camouflaged Ballistics. Killpocalpse x 3!

The Farm
Fan was emo that girl kicked his ass and Sajeev was lovestruck

KawaitaSakebi
02-17-2009, 10:34 PM
Wait, who died? XD

WeirdSmells
02-17-2009, 10:44 PM
Wait, who died? XD

I r confuzzled

grandia yuki
02-17-2009, 10:46 PM
I guessing I am dead now?

Well nice working with you.
(I'm am such a loser.)

WeirdSmells
02-17-2009, 10:49 PM

(I'm am such a loser.)

No, you killed all the Ballistics but you're car is ruined to hell and back

grandia yuki
02-17-2009, 10:50 PM
Oh, nevermind then.

"Yeah! Face the wraith of Yuki. Oh, wait my car is totaled. AHHHHH! MY CAR!!!"

KawaitaSakebi
02-17-2009, 10:51 PM
Killpocalpse x 3!

Well, it sounded like it!

HolyShadow
02-17-2009, 10:52 PM
Umm... am I dead? I'm confused...

WeirdSmells
02-17-2009, 10:55 PM
Umm... am I dead? I'm confused...

No but you guys are up against a Master Sergeant. No one is dead.

Well, it sounded like it!

The 30 Ballistics Members died

AsteriskRocks
02-17-2009, 10:55 PM
I blow w/e up

geminigirl
02-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Wait I was in the tank...did I die?

WeirdSmells
02-17-2009, 11:04 PM
Wait I was in the tank...did I die?

You got out of the tank because you didn't know how to drive it.

I blow w/e up

What does w/e mean

grandia yuki
02-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Also, if anyone in team england was in the car with me, then add 30 to your kill count also.

FanMan
02-17-2009, 11:28 PM
I'm not sure what I am going to do so I go back to the farm and watch tv. And then read a book.

Fat1Fared
02-18-2009, 07:15 AM

(I'm am such a loser.)

don't wrry about it Killrin/raditiz of our group, you have still proven you are stronger than the Raditiz of their group

OK Team-England that wasn't great, and turns out not only was the cake a lie, so was the woods (Dam you Jack Straw)

OK heres the plan put the car in defensive position by wall and use as cover, then open fire with everything we got, I mean we are only out numbered 5 to 1. So it is an army of well trained, heavely armed troops with machine guns, verses ME, does seem little unfair=/to those guys/

I will shoot leader in head, then take out the troops closer to back,
Easy go for middle set
Kaw go for right
Eia go or Left set
Krillian, try and not get killed, maybe use your smoke grandes after I kill leader

PS use guns, please>

-"For England, Brittiaunra rules the sea's"

(PS I court we have at lest 1 medi pack left)

PS once all dead, we will loot them (look for map, heavier weapons and medi set) finally have some tea and coffee with spot of dinner for afters

Insane
02-18-2009, 07:30 AM
Based on the assumption that Griffon had a gun; I grab said gun and all ammo, any other guns that he may have and ammo for them. I also grab any medi-kits and anything else that may or may not be of interest.
Following this I make sure a gun is loaded, take cover, and begin shooting at the Master Sergeant's head.
If Griffon didn't have a gun; I drag his body behind some cover, loot it for anything, then hide.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-18-2009, 01:52 PM
I fire more shots at Master Sergeant Nunez, if that doesn't work, throw everything I have, scalpels, empty gun, kitchen sink, EVERYTHING at the mother fucker.

HolyShadow
02-18-2009, 02:02 PM
I tear off some of the armor of the blown-up tank and toss the small amount of tank armor at the ballistic's hand to disarm him, then when he's reaching for his weapon, kick him in the face.

grandia yuki
02-18-2009, 02:21 PM
I'll take cover behind my wreckage of a car and fire my pistol at the ballisticas.
Making sure I don't hit anyone in my group.
If fat kills the leader then I toss a smoke grenade to cause confusion and allow us to escape.

easygoinguchiha
02-18-2009, 03:04 PM
I'll do slow motion dives into cover while firing my pistol at the ballistics.

Because it looks cool. *Thumbs up*

Eia
02-18-2009, 04:21 PM
I pick up my gun and fire at the ballstics people, making sure to duck and cover as I do so.

KawaitaSakebi
02-18-2009, 05:16 PM
PS use guns, please>

As I never actually obtained a gun, I shall run into the middle of my group, screaming like a banshee, forcing them to fire at me. I dodge all the bullets, which hit their comrades, allowing me to say that I "used guns" against them. :cool:

sajeev50
02-18-2009, 05:16 PM
I dance on the spot.

Fat1Fared
02-18-2009, 05:28 PM
As I never actually obtained a gun, I shall run into the middle of my group, screaming like a banshee, forcing them to fire at me. I dodge all the bullets, which hit their comrades, allowing me to say that I "used guns" against them. :cool:

I gave you the ragga pistol, I had extra, would have given you Westen, but that is my phallic toy

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-18-2009, 06:16 PM

Damn, this girl's the fucking matrix.

FanMan
02-18-2009, 06:23 PM
Hopefully something happens at the farm, wait is there a vehicle at the farm. If so then I look for that vehicle. There should be one besides a tractor.

WeirdSmells
02-18-2009, 08:30 PM
Turn End results soon.

WeirdSmells
02-18-2009, 09:20 PM
GM Castle
"Hmmm this "Team England" is on a roll. I should RAIN on their parade. OPEN THE DAMS!"

Outside The Hospital
Gcar started shooting Nunez who dodges everything expertly until she threw kitchen sink which hit him straight in the chest knocking him over " Nice shot" he said with his thick accent. Holy then ran up to him unarming him with a piece of tank armor then kicking Nunez in the face " Now i'm pissed" said the Admin pulling out a bomb and sticking it onto the hospital wall destroying the hospital and heavily damaging Asterisk who was in the hospital shooting a sign that said w/e. "I'll see you later" flying away using pair of robotic angel wings. Meanwhile Insane was looting Grif and found the latest issue of "Breasts Weekly" and a pack of cigarettes

The Parking lot
Yuki starts celebrating by saying "Yeah! Face the wraith of Yuki. Oh, wait my car is totaled. AHHHHH! MY CAR!!!" The leader of Team England yelled "SHOOT THEM" and everyone yelled at the corpses. Everyone was dissapointed that they couldn't kill the corpses " Let's just stay here for a while it seems safe" said Eia.
As soon as she said that the gates to Dam located by the Mall open and the only place left for them to run to are some giant rocks and a conveniently placed building. Eia, Fat and Yuki run towards the rocks and jump up while Kawaman runs up the building screaming like a banshee followed by EGU

The Farm
Sajeev moonwalks and also loses some health due to Fluffy. YOU NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION! while Fanman looks for a vehicle finding a crop-dusting plane and a pick up truck. What will he choose? In the corn field there was a rustling heard.

Insane
02-18-2009, 09:21 PM
Did I do absolutely nothing or what?

WeirdSmells
02-18-2009, 09:24 PM
Did I do absolutely nothing or what?

Wha?

Insane
02-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Oh sorry. I didn't see. But Breast Weekly and fags...
So I take it I'm hiding.
I sneak around back and ram the thermometer I found earlier up Master Sergeant's ass.

WeirdSmells
02-18-2009, 09:27 PM
Oh sorry. I didn't see. But Breast Weekly and fags...
So I take it I'm hiding.
I sneak around back and ram the thermometer I found earlier up Master Sergeant's ass.

He's gone.

HolyShadow
02-18-2009, 09:28 PM
I take the ballistic guy's weapon I just unarmed and [See further actions on the next page].

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-18-2009, 09:37 PM
I steal the cigarettes from Insane, (I need smokes)
grab a large heavy flat piece of metal, and take a swing at whatever comes and tries to attack that ISN"T HolySHadow or Insane.

*crosses fingers*

sajeev50
02-18-2009, 09:38 PM
I thought I shot Fluffy! :O

I run towards the truck and drive towards wherever the hospital is.

Fat1Fared
02-18-2009, 09:40 PM
ok Team-england, seems god doesn't like our work rate, brains, teamwork and brilliant planning (dam you god)

so is making this bad for us, however, i have a plan, if there is a dam, then it must lead out the city, to a lake so we are heading there

Easy/Kaw, we will meet you at the dam ok?

Ok lets go Yuki and Eia,

Remember Brittianuan rules the seas, so this little stream should be no problem!!!!! ((((RIGHT))))))))

WeirdSmells
02-18-2009, 09:41 PM
I steal the cigarettes from Insane, (I need smokes)
grab a large heavy flat piece of metal, and take a swing at whatever comes and tries to attack that ISN"T HolySHadow or Insane.

*crosses fingers*

I could be evil and make you hit Geminigirl you realize:D

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-18-2009, 09:49 PM
I could be evil and make you hit Geminigirl you realize:D

I'd rather hit Asterisk, He ain't doing anything anyway.
I can steal stuff from him, after I kill him.

WeirdSmells
02-18-2009, 09:54 PM
I'd rather hit Asterisk, He ain't doing anything anyway.
I can steal stuff from him, after I kill him.

Should I take that as an Action

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-18-2009, 09:59 PM
Make it so Weirdsmells.

KawaitaSakebi
02-18-2009, 10:20 PM
I'm so zetta confused...

Dang it, I don't even know what that reference is from, but it got me!

Fat1Fared
02-18-2009, 10:23 PM
don't worry though water spits us, we can meet again at Dam, just head there, we don't want to lose our best Hand to hand man

FanMan
02-18-2009, 10:45 PM
I grab the rocket launcher if Sajeev left it on the ground, then I run to the plane. If he didn't drop the rocket launcher then I still go on the plane and fly above Sajeev in his truck, keeping a close eye that nothing tries to attack him.

WeirdSmells
02-18-2009, 11:42 PM
Kawaman has the most posts out of any non-GM

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Kawa talks too much.
JOKE

HolyShadow
02-18-2009, 11:49 PM
Kawa talks too much.

Fix'd.

WeirdSmells
02-18-2009, 11:49 PM
Kawa talks too much.
JOKE

And you're two behind

AsteriskRocks
02-18-2009, 11:50 PM
I blow up...Fanman with whatever I can find.

WeirdSmells
02-18-2009, 11:52 PM
I blow up...Fanman with whatever I can find.

YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR FANMAN! YOU ARE NOT A MANUFACTURER OF SENSE!

AsteriskRocks
02-18-2009, 11:56 PM
Uhhh then Geminigirl?

WeirdSmells
02-18-2009, 11:59 PM
Uhhh then Geminigirl?

I'll allow that

FanMan
02-19-2009, 12:01 AM
It'd be weird though if Asterisk found some forks or something and tried to blow me up with that. Now that would be an "WTF KILL"

HolyShadow
02-19-2009, 12:02 AM
DESU~

FanMan
02-19-2009, 12:03 AM
Wait, how do you know when you die?

WeirdSmells
02-19-2009, 12:04 AM
Wait, how do you know when you die?

I say so in results and if you were near him I would have made him fly a goose at you and crash in some body of water... hmmmmm

FanMan
02-19-2009, 12:05 AM
oh okay.

AsteriskRocks
02-19-2009, 12:08 AM
I change my attack to Holyshadow dodge his attack and proceed to blow him up with whatever I have with me.

WeirdSmells
02-19-2009, 12:09 AM
I change my attack to Holyshadow dodge his attack and proceed to blow him up with whatever I have with me.

So rubble

FanMan
02-19-2009, 12:10 AM
Just be careful that it's not forks. Then it would have little effect.

AsteriskRocks
02-19-2009, 12:13 AM
So rubble

Oh yea discription.

I dodge Holyshadow's attack and take a ball point pen out of my pocket...I then proceed to cap it so that it turns into a fair ranged silver Claymore and as I run towards Holy as I dodge the attacks he throws at me and I proceed to slice his arms off and then finishing my attack by jumping (and as I do I take out my Magnum and proceed to shooting him with my other hand as I jump) then when I reach the highest point in the air...I stab downwards into Holy's FOREHEAD as he looks up in confusion.

FanMan
02-19-2009, 12:17 AM
OMG reminds me of zelda with the finishing move.

AsteriskRocks
02-19-2009, 12:20 AM
OMG reminds me of zelda with the finishing move.

Yep.

HolyShadow
02-19-2009, 12:30 AM
Fine... I fire the sergeant's laser weapon at the ground under Asterisk's feet, instead of directly at Asterisk. I then use the laser weapon as a guard against his attacks.

When he tries to come close, I run away like a little girl. When he fires at me with his gun, I shoot at him with the laser weapon and hide behind the tank, then hand the laser weapon to gemini, and toss the scalpels i have at Asterisk.

WeirdSmells
02-19-2009, 12:44 AM
Fine... I fire the sergeant's laser weapon at the ground under Asterisk's feet, instead of directly at Asterisk. I then use the laser weapon as a guard against his attacks.

When he tries to come close, I run away like a little girl. When he fires at me with his gun, I shoot at him with the laser weapon and hide behind the tank, then hand the laser weapon to gemini, and toss the scalpels i have at Asterisk.

He doesn't have a gun.

AsteriskRocks
02-19-2009, 12:46 AM
He doesn't have a gun.

SHHHHH ITS A FEINT!

I proceed to change my course of action by doing a BARREL ROLL AND DODGING TEH LAZOR! I then foward stab at Holy which mah sword skillz I then proceed to increasing my slashing speed to slice up holyshadow and since my Sword be teh shiny reflective....any more lazorz directed at me get deflected back to Holyshadow.

Afterwards I look for a Chest and hope that Zelda music plays as I open it.

FanMan
02-19-2009, 12:47 AM
He doesn't have a gun.

Well then that should make things easier.

HolyShadow
02-19-2009, 12:53 AM
...While he's barrel rolling, I'm going to continue firing lasers at the ground at his feet while getting closer, then use my laser gun to guard against his slash, and toss a scalpel at his face before kicking him in the balls. Then I'll spit in his eye, take away his sword, and stab him with it.

AsteriskRocks
02-19-2009, 12:55 AM
...While he's barrel rolling, I'm going to continue firing lasers while getting closer, then use my gun to guard against his slash, and toss a scalpel at his face before kicking him in the balls. Then I'll spit in his eye, take away his sword, and stab him with it.

Barrel rolls dodges the attack barrage till its over. :/ So you'll have a hard time getting past my dodging skillz.

Also I said I was doing a slashing barrage which deflects your beams and small projectiles.

HolyShadow
02-19-2009, 01:00 AM
Barrel rolls dodges the attack barrage till its over. :/ So you'll have a hard time getting past my dodging skillz.

Also I said I was doing a slashing barrage which deflects your beams and small projectiles.
Uh-huh... while you're dodging, I'll be getting closer... then I'll use my laser gun to guard against your attacks, and a sword will probably get stuck in it. While it's stuck, I'm tossing a scalpel at your face.

geminigirl
02-19-2009, 01:03 AM
Before Asterisk can use his ballpoint pen to magically pull a sword out of thin air I grab it and stab him in the eye with it.

WeirdSmells
02-19-2009, 01:07 AM
GM SMASH!! Holy & Asterisk, both of you post ONE action each

HolyShadow
02-19-2009, 01:12 AM
I've only edited my actions based on the actions that he's done. So I'll edit mine based on what he chooses to do next.

KawaitaSakebi
02-19-2009, 01:13 AM
Kawaman has the most posts out of any non-GM

Kawa talks too much.
JOKE

^_^;;;

Insane
02-19-2009, 12:44 PM
Please disregard my previous action.

I would instead like to make a break for the mall.

easygoinguchiha
02-19-2009, 02:30 PM
I'll go towards the rocks acting as careful as james bond trying to sneak into his own house at 3 am

grandia yuki
02-19-2009, 03:26 PM
I'll follow Fat, all stealth like.

WeirdSmells
02-19-2009, 04:42 PM
Turn End results soon

Fat1Fared
02-19-2009, 04:44 PM
Krillin (Yuki) you are lucky I didn't kill you after your epic FAIL in the roze game, PS easy where are you going we are heading to dam,

grandia yuki
02-19-2009, 04:47 PM
Sorry about that. I just picked a random character. I don't know who was who.

Fat1Fared
02-19-2009, 04:54 PM
that just stupid, you should have asked Jesus for help or if not, just done nothing, but not kill a random person aspeically when they are doing an important job, I mean you just had to read the main page to see that my character was the Rozen closest to Easy

PS just answer this, did holy tell you to do it

grandia yuki
02-19-2009, 05:02 PM
no he didn't

sorry first time playing that game. not used to the rules.

Fat1Fared
02-19-2009, 05:10 PM
Sigh its ok, I was just annoyed, I finally get a rozen, and I am having an epic fight with Easy, where we were both going to just slug it out to the end, then I get kill by ONE VOTE, which was just random

WeirdSmells
02-19-2009, 05:32 PM
Hospital
Holy shot Asterisks arm clean off. Asterisk retaliates by cutting Holy's hand off using a pen-sword. Asterisk was about to stab Holy in the chest but Gcar cut his head off with a piece of tank armor killing him (duh). Sajeev arrives limping near death and says " Thank god, survivors" Insane was nowhere to be seen

The Parking Lot
EGU hopped over to a rock when Fat yelled " ENGLAND CONTROLS THE OCEAN" jumping from one rock to another followed by Yuki. He was one hop away from getting to the dam when Insane yelled "FAT, YUKI! THAT"S A BAD IDEA" Fat ignored the non Team-England member jumping onto the dam and going in. Inside the dam Yuki yells getting confronted by three over sized alligators and a big screen TV. On the screen Master Sergeant Rousseau was talking "Welcome to the home of Ballistics division Bestia, The Kappa. Nice to see you again."

The Road
Choosing the truck Sajeev starts driving towards the hospital with Fanman following in the plane but all is not well for the duo. A laser shot hits the wing to the plane and it crashes with Fanman getting injured. "Hello, I am master Sergent Nunez, much more survivors than I thought there would be" Fanman yelled "There are others!" to which Nunez replied " Yes, some at the Hospital and Some at the Kappa. Hmmm, it seems you are alone and injured. That would be like shooting a trapped animal, I will take my leave" he said flying away. As Sajeev drove away a piece of paper titled ballistic Bases Map flew into the truck.

Insane
02-19-2009, 05:35 PM
For the record, I'd like to say I agree with Fat.
Britannia rules the wave.

AsteriskRocks
02-19-2009, 05:38 PM
Yay! Was I the first to die?

Fat1Fared
02-19-2009, 05:45 PM
"Oh bugger, Well we brits are not ones to get done over by these queer types."

using my brilliant mind once again, I make a plan

First I ask Yuki to shoot at and hold off the alligators (making sure he realises not to get into the water)

then I run to the water-work T90 control system, use the smith and westen to a blow a nice little hole in the head of guard watching it (who is watching the TV picture with Yuki getting attacked on it) with him gone, I active the water reverse flow system, flushing our choc problem down toilet

Then we go to look for a boat, killing any guards on boat or along way

PS eia wasn't able to make a move last turn, so I get her to follow us to boat, if she wishes

PSS insane welcome to team, just head to dam and get on boat

Insane
02-19-2009, 05:54 PM
I go into the mall, get some guns (GUN SHOP FTW) come back and help out Team England.

WeirdSmells
02-19-2009, 05:55 PM
Yay! Was I the first to die?

Yep

sajeev50
02-19-2009, 05:57 PM
I go into hospital and heal myself by finding a first-aid kit or something. I also take another first-aid kit that I will take to Fanman.

AsteriskRocks
02-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Yep

:D Awesome!

HolyShadow
02-19-2009, 06:07 PM
I hand gemini (You know, the girl whose actions you seem to have ignored?) my laser gun.

WeirdSmells
02-19-2009, 06:11 PM
I hand gemini (You know, the girl whose actions you seem to have ignored?) my laser gun.

She posted after Asterisk posted about 50 actions so her action was basically invalid and Asterisk was already dead, no need for over kill

AsteriskRocks
02-19-2009, 06:26 PM
:D My goal from now on is to be the first to die!

Eia
02-19-2009, 07:14 PM
All aboard the fail boat!

(Myself included, still carrying my pack.)

KawaitaSakebi
02-19-2009, 08:40 PM
All aboard the fail boat!

(Myself included, still carrying my pack.)

Yee-hah!

easygoinguchiha
02-19-2009, 08:51 PM
I'll aid my team by jumping from rock to rock and firing my gun at the alligators

WeirdSmells
02-19-2009, 08:54 PM
I'll aid my team by jumping from rock to rock and firing my gun at the alligators

They are inside the dam. You are not

easygoinguchiha
02-19-2009, 08:58 PM
They are inside the dam. You are not

then where am I?

WeirdSmells
02-19-2009, 09:07 PM
then where am I?

In the parking lot on the rocks

grandia yuki
02-19-2009, 09:22 PM
"Why is it always me screwing up this round for my team?"

Anyway, I fire a few rounds ath the croc, because of our fearless leaders orders. Then joins Eia in the boat and rides.

"For our future, must not harm anyone, including myself."

Fat1Fared
02-19-2009, 09:23 PM
heh you need to hold off the choc's first yuki <doh>

Dam you Krillian (that is why goes wrong, you are Krillian lol)

WeirdSmells
02-19-2009, 09:24 PM
What boat, did I *thinks back to the mall when she took the raft* you sneaky SOB

BarkVon
02-19-2009, 09:25 PM
So what exactly is the apocalypse anyway.

Fat1Fared
02-19-2009, 09:27 PM
What boat, did I *thinks back to the mall when she took the raft* you sneaky SOB

actually it is the law, that all dam lakes must have a boat, so we are nicking it

grandia yuki
02-19-2009, 09:28 PM
heh you need to hold off the choc's first yuki <doh>

Dam you Krillian

you hold them off. unless u want me to screw even the simplest thing.
I need to take it easy anyway. I am injured, you are at 100%.

Fat1Fared
02-19-2009, 09:30 PM
What!!! dam you Krillin you own me and I cannot hold them off, I am destroying the dam so we can escape

Plus my hand was injured

Now go there and get eaten Krillin like easy is trying to do

Good krillin, I am sure you can handle this, I mean what is the worse that can happen I am one reprogramming the water pump flow system, all you have to do is not fall in water and shoot them

grandia yuki
02-19-2009, 09:33 PM
Fine I'll edit my action, happy?
but if i screw up something, your problem.

KawaitaSakebi
02-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Hah! Platypus finally pulled ahead!

WeirdSmells
02-19-2009, 09:42 PM
So what exactly is the apocalypse anyway.
A mass murdering cult

easygoinguchiha
02-19-2009, 09:56 PM
fine then I'll go to the Dam to aid my friends

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-19-2009, 10:19 PM
I strip Asterisk's corpse of all his clothing, steal his money and anything else useful he might have, then tear the clothes into strips, making bandages for HolyShadow's arm so he doesn't bleed to death. Then I help HS into the hospital, where we go to find more medkits, if Sajeev gets in my way I beat him to death.

sajeev50
02-19-2009, 10:21 PM
I strip Asterisk's corpse of all his clothing, steal his money and anything else useful he might have, then tear the clothes into strips, making bandages for HolyShadow's arm so he doesn't bleed to death. Then I help HS into the hospital, where we go to find more medkits, if Sajeev gets in my way I beat him to death.

Let it be known that I am not getting in Gcar's way.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-19-2009, 10:23 PM
Let it be known that I am not getting in Gcar's way.

I might just beat you to death for shits and giggles,
*take that anyway you want, GM*

WeirdSmells
02-19-2009, 10:25 PM

Trust me I will.

FanMan
02-20-2009, 12:32 AM
Well just in case, I get up go towards the plane, take off parts that includes the propeller, two wheels, the engine, and the wing to hold it up and a few other things that will be needed to create some kind of mechanical device that will at least get me to the hospital or hoping to run into Sajeev. If Sajeev does make it back, I warn him off the sergent.

WeirdSmells
02-20-2009, 06:21 PM
Turn End

WeirdSmells
02-21-2009, 12:26 AM
Hospital
Gcar cuts up Asterisk's clothes and bandages Holy, Sajeev heals himself and runs away with a Med kit for Fanman.Holy gives Gemini the Laser bazooka. That was basically it. Yawn

The Parking Lot
Insane jumps in the water trying to swim to the mall but a Marlin stabs him in the leg blocking is entrance to the mall. The boat come out and Eia and Kawaman but EGU, Yuki and Fat weren't on the boat. They heard Fat yell "Run, save yourselves... wait what am I saying help" and Eia says " He said run, let's go" and they fished Insane out of the water

EGU runs into The Kappa but a quick punch knocks him unconscious. Meanwhile Yuki gets his arm eaten off by a crocodile and passes out due to blood loss. After Fat presses the button to release the boat and is about to destroy the dam when he get hit in the back with a paralying dart. " Who's there" yelled Fat when a man came out and answered " Aldric Rousseau, Ballistics Admin. I am sorry my very worthy adversary, I would rather fight man to man but i have orders to take the three biggest threats in this group to The Griffin immediately"

The Road
Sajeev heals Fanman. Yep, boring

The Griffin
"Hmmm, it seems the Hospital is getting over crowded... Andromeda, kidnap Holyshadow and Gcar to take them to the Griffin" said the mysterious man " MY NAME"S NOT ANDROMEDA! Call me Andy or at the very least Sergeant Rayne you Ass Licking Douchetard"
EGU, Fat and Yuki all awake in a cramped, dark prison cell with no weapons and two Ballistics guarding them. The mysterious man walks in revealing a tall slender figure with a teal lab coat and blond hair " Hello, my name is Dr. Kyougi Teishu, what's happening here is an experiment , I guess you could call it. If there really was an Apocalypse what would happen and how could you survive. I want your help. The three of you are useful to me in a very special. How, I can't tell you but why is to possibly save the world. Kill. Kill everything you see hear or smell. Even if it's another survivor. I have placed a double agent in your ranks and that agent will kill every- last- one of you if you don't fight back. I can't tell you who it is but if you kill that agent I will reveal to the three of youa, and the three of you only, the way out of the city."

Eia
02-21-2009, 12:33 AM
I drag Insane into the boat and wrap a bandage around his leg. I sure hope Kawa knows how to steer this thing!

easygoinguchiha
02-21-2009, 01:04 AM
noooo knocked unconcious... well I'll play ping pong with myself in my mind untill I awaken.

WeirdSmells
02-21-2009, 01:07 AM
noooo knocked unconcious... well I'll play ping pong with myself in my mind untill I awaken.

Read the last part.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-21-2009, 01:28 AM
I could have sworn that I beat the hell out of Sajeev.
http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=525642&postcount=215

Oh wait I did mention it.
come on let a girl have some fun.

HolyShadow
02-21-2009, 01:31 AM
I look around for any weapons, medkits, etc before getting kidnapped by Andromeda, making sure to hide them on myself. If he gets anywhere close to me, I take a scalpel and shove it in his eye and steal his weapon, then kick him in the side, hard, and tell him to lick my boot.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-21-2009, 01:42 AM
I'm going Macgyver this turn.
I use sticks, rubberbands, scalpels, and duct tape, to create a weapon designed to kill andromeda and whatever else wants to fuck with me, as long as it isn't Holyshadow.

FanMan
02-21-2009, 02:02 AM
I'm not sure what to do right now but, I thank Sajeev and then I try to rebuild the plane and make it functional again. Hopefully I get to crash it later on in the round if I can get it to work but if I can't then I guess I head to the hospital.

WeirdSmells
02-21-2009, 02:25 AM
I could have sworn that I beat the hell out of Sajeev.

http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=525642&postcount=215

Oh wait I did mention it.
come on let a girl have some fun.

I was tired, he healed himself anyway, give me a break once In a while.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-21-2009, 02:45 AM
I was tired, he healed himself anyway, give me a break once In a while.

*throws another grenade at the GM*
then you hold the game off a day.
I can see one or two days between rounds keeping it hectic, enough.
I believe the game was designed to go around the schedule of the GMs LIFE, which is why the turns don't end on a strict 24-hour schedule

Insane
02-21-2009, 06:35 AM
I lie there and get healed whilst waiting for this little boat trip to go very wrong because of some unforeseen disaster. I then start searching the boat for anything.

easygoinguchiha
02-21-2009, 08:27 AM
Read the last part.

oh ok then... I guess I'll accept his offer.

Fat1Fared
02-21-2009, 09:45 AM
Over come, by the mortal injury, that Krillin (yuki) has taken because of my mistake, I make another motivational speech, involving crying, sorrow, wants for revenge, how Team-England will survive, Tea and cookies, motivation and of course BRITAIN,

then I hold Krillin <yuki> in a very over top, soppy leader, like way and heal his arm, (well as best as i can, can't really gave him, a new hand)

I then slap, Easy for taking this offer, and ask is the traitor one of us 3?

grandia yuki
02-21-2009, 10:01 AM
I go delusional due to blood loss.
"Look at the prutty birdies. Who is the purtty birdy?"

WeirdSmells
02-21-2009, 10:20 AM
No the traitor is not one of you three

Fat1Fared
02-21-2009, 10:23 AM
Will we be released if we accept

WeirdSmells
02-21-2009, 10:34 AM
Will we be released if we accept

Yes

Fat1Fared
02-21-2009, 10:38 AM
Ok hearing this offer, I accept on the condistion that I am allowed an PSG=2 sniper rifle as well as my Smith and westen back

Oh and I accept for Yuki as well lol

PS only the traitor would ask that, Insane is traitor kill him Team-England

Insane
02-21-2009, 10:52 AM
Wait...
Does the traitor know who the traitor is?

grandia yuki
02-21-2009, 01:57 PM
I am such a delusional, meaningless, accident prone, minor character that I will allow the EGU and Fat to accept it for me.

KawaitaSakebi
02-21-2009, 02:35 PM
I drag Insane into the boat and wrap a bandage around his leg. I sure hope Kawa knows how to steer this thing!

Uh..sorta... *attempts to steer*
Wait, this is a blow-up emergency raft! Is it even possible!?

WeirdSmells
02-21-2009, 03:18 PM
Uh..sorta... *attempts to steer*
Wait, this is a blow-up emergency raft! Is it even possible!?
Fat sent out an actual boat before being Fatnapped

Wait...
Does the traitor know who the traitor is?Yes

Insane
02-21-2009, 04:07 PM
Yes

Oh good...
That was a bad question. I would like to state (officially) that I am not the traitor.

WeirdSmells
02-21-2009, 04:48 PM
Guys, guys, guys. Don't jump to conclusions. I hadn't even told the traitor she/he/it/platypus/heavy ddr/yo momma was the traitor when Insane had said that. Then again everything is up to you. Are you killing a potential ally or killing a traitor is the true question

Fat1Fared
02-21-2009, 04:50 PM
well as I am currently making a plan of how to deal with this cell and traitor, I leave the leadership of boat team, up to Eia, so she can decide what to do

easygoinguchiha
02-21-2009, 05:25 PM
Yeah I want to have some guns too, An AK-47 with duct-tape double clips and a flamerthrower. I hope they let me have the flamethrower.

sajeev50
02-21-2009, 07:37 PM
Oh yeah, I go back to the truck and inspect that Ballistic Hideout Map.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-21-2009, 11:48 PM
When do I get my sub atomic machine gun?

WeirdSmells
02-22-2009, 01:28 AM
When do I get my sub atomic machine gun?

?!

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-22-2009, 01:30 AM
?!

So I get it now?
cool, starts shooting the ballistics and anybody that is NOT gemini and HolyShadow.

WeirdSmells
02-22-2009, 01:32 AM
So I get it now?
cool, starts shooting the ballistics and anybody that is NOT gemini and HolyShadow. What machine gun?

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
02-22-2009, 01:34 AM
What machine gun?

the one you gave me, silly.