PDA

View Full Version : Illuminati

Sekaru
03-04-2009, 09:30 PM
beings of light? goverment conspiracy? enlightened beings? Keepers of truth?

Are they tied in with the end of the world? are they using barrack obama as an obvious front man in order to further control the population? are they an evil alien race planning on turning us into vegetables (the most evil of all food)? Are they simply trying to awaken the true mind of the populace?

I have an oppinion but I'd rather know yours so what you waiting for? DISCUSS!

HolyShadow
03-04-2009, 10:20 PM
They're scientologists.

OverMind
03-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Fiction.

DarthWario
03-05-2009, 01:01 PM
None of the above.

Or a group of intelligent Marvel Superheroes.

Cocyta
03-05-2009, 05:50 PM
I agree with OverMind on this one.

Ave
03-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Oh, you people are so ignorant to the truth. You don't even release the Illuminati are right here in this forum. There's even one in this very thread...beware of those who use her avatar.

Cocyta
03-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Or maybe we're also members of the Illuminati that are trying to confuse members here.

Of course, if we were, we wouldn't tell you... or would we?
After all, who would believe someone who would say such a thing?

DarthWario
03-06-2009, 10:25 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(comics))

The Illuminati is a group of comic book superheroes who joined forces and secretly work behind the scenes in Marvel Comics' main shared universe.

HolyShadow
03-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Oh, you people are so ignorant to the truth. You don't even release the Illuminati are right here in this forum. There's even one in this very thread...beware of those who use her avatar.
*Shifty eyes*

Nutty
03-07-2009, 07:34 PM
even I don't belive in the illuminati and im a conspiracy nut

Sekaru
03-12-2009, 06:15 PM
alright thanks for your input.

I believe the illuminati is real and they affect everything the proof is right before our eyes yet we do not even see it. the thing is they litteraly tell us what they're doing and we just accept it. there was a speech by president bush saying he was part of the Skull and bones society. then a week later john carrie said the same thing that he was part of the skull and bones society. it was broadcasted televised hell you could probably find it on the internet too.

Do I have proof the illuminati exists? no of course not if I did I'd be dead. but honestly look at u.s's history and look great britains history you'll see so many flaws loopholes and ridiculous notions that it will make you sick. of course not everyone is prepared for such things so they'll just go about there day believing I am wrong and what I say is absolutely non founded and random. all I really have to say is the illuminati's symbol is a pyramid where the top part has an eye on it. its on u.s's one dollar bill and in so many movies its ridiculous up to you to think that everyone coincidentally had the same ideas or that they got together to agree this is the symbol that will be shown in the media to make people believe theres a conspiracy. or the most logical choice. We are not in control of this world we are lower then bred dogs. we are biological robots slaves to notions ideals and fear.

What I'm saying is harsh and I'm probably not phrasing it right since I dont use a computer very often but I will say this.

Economic crisis, hitler comes into power, hitler makes private army, holocaust..
Economic crisis, Obama comes into power, Obama makes private army, ?????????

killshot
03-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Economic crisis, hitler comes into power, hitler makes private army, holocaust..

Did you just compare Obama to Hitler? Why do so many people treat Obama like he was put on this earth to either save the world or usher in the apocalypse? (that actually sounds like a good video game concept) Isn't it much more reasonable to think that he is just another president who will talk a big game, but end up not really making a difference one way or the other?

Fat1Fared
03-12-2009, 08:09 PM
kill, think what you just said is only senseable thing to come from this post lol

fact is, though I think all governments have poeple behind scenes, to think there is one super-organization running it all is little far fetched and also they will be pretty poor at it too, as not like the world is really going the way I anyone sane would want it to (before anyone misreads that, I am not saying world is coming to end, it is just no better or worse than ever was)

OverMind
03-12-2009, 10:04 PM
alright thanks for your input.

I believe the illuminati is real and they affect everything the proof is right before our eyes yet we do not even see it. the thing is they litteraly tell us what they're doing and we just accept it. there was a speech by president bush saying he was part of the Skull and bones society. then a week later john carrie said the same thing that he was part of the skull and bones society. it was broadcasted televised hell you could probably find it on the internet too.

Do I have proof the illuminati exists? no of course not if I did I'd be dead. but honestly look at u.s's history and look great britains history you'll see so many flaws loopholes and ridiculous notions that it will make you sick. of course not everyone is prepared for such things so they'll just go about there day believing I am wrong and what I say is absolutely non founded and random. all I really have to say is the illuminati's symbol is a pyramid where the top part has an eye on it. its on u.s's one dollar bill and in so many movies its ridiculous up to you to think that everyone coincidentally had the same ideas or that they got together to agree this is the symbol that will be shown in the media to make people believe theres a conspiracy. or the most logical choice. We are not in control of this world we are lower then bred dogs. we are biological robots slaves to notions ideals and fear.

What I'm saying is harsh and I'm probably not phrasing it right since I dont use a computer very often but I will say this.

Haha, I love satire. Keep up the good work.

In the meantime, I'm going to get some more popcorn.

JesusRocks
03-13-2009, 08:37 AM
Economic crisis, Obama comes into power, Obama makes private army, ?????????, PROFIT!!

FIX'D

Turtlicious
03-19-2009, 10:45 AM
isnt the Illuminati the bad guys in resident evil four

mystra
03-19-2009, 08:16 PM
Check out The Illuminatus! trilogy and you will understand

HolyShadow
03-19-2009, 08:54 PM
They're secret muslims.

Turtlicious
03-20-2009, 12:08 PM
oh-thats-the-worst-kind

Arbaal
03-21-2009, 05:22 PM
Did you just compare Obama to Hitler? Why do so many people treat Obama like he was put on this earth to either save the world or usher in the apocalypse? (that actually sounds like a good video game concept) Isn't it much more reasonable to think that he is just another president who will talk a big game, but end up not really making a difference one way or the other?

Because what he is promising is sort of like what Hitler promised. Also he's black

Turtlicious
03-23-2009, 10:27 AM
yeah so noone can except that hes actually noone special and when he leaves he will either be considered a savior or our chariot to hell

maisetofan
03-24-2009, 03:09 AM
Because what he is promising is sort of like what Hitler promised. Also he's black

that is horrible and rather racist, it just adds to peoples already hatred of minority races and it makes all the effort they went through to be accepted seem a waste of time :mad:

hitler had Millions slaughtered at the flick of his wrist, well 6 million jews and 1 million disabled, not to mention the 50 million who perished due to WW2

im not saying obama is the best thing to happen but he is trying to clean up the awful horrid mess that Mr tard Bush made:mad:

Arbaal
03-24-2009, 03:35 AM
that is horrible and rather racist, it just adds to peoples already hatred of minority races and it makes all the effort they went through to be accepted seem a waste of time :mad:

hitler had Millions slaughtered at the flick of his wrist, well 6 million jews and 1 million disabled, not to mention the 50 million who perished due to WW2

im not saying obama is the best thing to happen but he is trying to clean up the awful horrid mess that Mr tard Bush made:mad:

I've got no problem that he's black but considering he's the first non white president so it's going to cause controversy.

Also Hitler didn't killed 7 million jews at the flick of the wrist (it took him 10+ years) but that's not the point I'm trying to make, The US is almost similar to Germany in the 1930s

maisetofan
03-24-2009, 03:40 AM
i admit its at a depressed state as was germany thanks to the treaty of Versailles they signed paying war reparations for the first one they allied with austria against the rest of the world but alot is different, Obama does not hate one race of people and has been planning ways to rid them off the face of the earth for a good 15 years before coming into power >_<

Arbaal
03-24-2009, 03:44 AM
How do we know?

maisetofan
03-24-2009, 03:47 AM
How do we know he IS?
Why do people want to make out like obama is the bad guy?

thats why I loooove the daily show with john stewart hahah they are realistic, honest and hilarious and they dont HATE obama

Arbaal
03-24-2009, 03:49 AM
How do we know he isn't?

Here's the simple fact why Obama won: he's black

maisetofan
03-24-2009, 03:52 AM
and he isnt a stuffy narrow minded Republican

Arbaal
03-24-2009, 04:19 AM
and he isnt a stuffy narrow minded Republican

I agree he was the better candidate because his policies were better and he was democrat. But most people weren't interested in that and only voted him for his racial colour

Turtlicious
03-25-2009, 12:24 PM
I-voted-for-him-because-hitlers-ghost-told-me-not-too-and-i-was-all-like-shut-up-ho-or-ill-kill-you-again

VegitarianZombie
04-12-2009, 05:06 AM
isnt the Illuminati the bad guys in resident evil four

Los Illuminados(RE4=WIN)

They're secret muslims.

oh-thats-the-worst-kind

Actually the worst kind are secret... TIME TRAVELING NAZI MUSLIMS.

(ONTOPIC): Did'nt the Catholics kill all of them?