PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Adventure!!

berober04
03-07-2009, 12:25 PM
OK, you've got Maddie's Pokemon Battle!! Topic and I've decided to do this. It's gonna be a choose the next move style adventure and I'll pick the best option each time i can be bothered. You can also write on if you like, but if it sucks then i'll ignore it.

I'll offer different choices in each entry, marked by a < >. It is up to you to make the choice. Items in [ ] are affected by your choices.

Here we go...

"I am hidden, a Pokemon like me does not want to fight, I'm the last of my family. I've heard the rumours, orbs of light encasing any pokemon nearby, but so far I have yet to see it myself. However... I have been caught in one. My name is <choose the nickname>. I am a <Cyndaquil/Totodile/Chikorita> and this is the start of my quest, to find my family."

<Trainer Name> woke up in <Pallet/Littleroot/New Bark/Twinleaf>. Today <he/she> starts [his/her] pokemon journey. What [he/she] will do is up to you.

[Go to Lab/Go out into the grass/Go to friends house] (NB. These may or may not be similar to the games bear in mind.)

--

Good Luck.

Oh. Example Votes look like this...

<Cynders>
<Cyndquil>
<Berober>
<New Bark>
<He>

dragonqueen
03-07-2009, 12:30 PM
urrrrr

dragonqueen
03-07-2009, 12:30 PM
ok ill
be DQ and im a Chikorita

berober04
03-07-2009, 12:40 PM
so you want a Chikorita called DQ, what about the trainers name, hometown and gender?

LordMaddie
03-07-2009, 12:52 PM
Trainer's name: Kodrith
Hometown: Littleroot town.

dragonqueen
03-07-2009, 12:54 PM
trainer mmm
Valin
and hometown....Tree

LordMaddie
03-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Hey, I already said the name and stuff!

dragonqueen
03-07-2009, 12:57 PM
i though every1 has their own

LordMaddie
03-07-2009, 12:58 PM
Um..... This game is a little confusing...

Do we each have our own?

berober04
03-07-2009, 01:12 PM
You all make a suggestion, I'll pick one

LordMaddie
03-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Trainer's name: Kodrith
Hometown: Littleroot town.

berober04
03-07-2009, 01:19 PM
"Today, Kodrith will start his pokemon journey, he's a bit shy, but I guess he would be, seeing as he just moved into the neighbourhood. Apparently, the current pokemon champion of Hoenn, Brendan, used to live here, and that he started his pokemon journey in a van too... who knows yet, maybe it's a sign of the things to be. Well, I'm currently in a pokeball in the lab, I've gotten used to it, after all, three years is a long time. Still, each day I look forward to the future."

-Choice Time-

<Kodrith goes up to route 101>
<Kodrith goes next door>
<Kodrith goes to the lab>
<Kodrith plays the SNES>

LordMaddie
03-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Kodrith goes to the lab.

berober04
03-07-2009, 01:31 PM
-going out tonight so i want to get somewhere-

"Kodrith decided to check out the lab of respected Prof. Birch. hahaha. How is he respected, he got beat up be a zigzagoon, still, that's where I met my new trainer."

"Hello there, I'm Professor Birch, the leading scientist in Hoenn. Hm? A pokemon? I'm sorrry, but I try not to give pokemon to inexpereinced trainers. Well what about Brendan? He saved me from the scourge of the tall grass back then. Now go."

"just then, the almighty Professor Elm burst through the door"

"P-p-professor, how are you?"

"Fine, what is this about not giving my son a pokemon?"

"Y-your son?"

"Yes, don't worry Brendan, I'd planned ahead for this. Here, I had hoped to give you this Chikorita as a present anyways, so here"

"And like that, it began..."

-Choice Time-

<Kodrith goes to rub it in Birch's Face>
<Kodrith goes up to route 101>
<Kodrith goes to the neighbours house>
<Kodrith and DQ go and play the SNES>

LordMaddie
03-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Kodrith goes up to Route 101

berober04
03-07-2009, 01:37 PM
k, well i'll leave this one open overnight. be careful with your choices guy, and goodbye

Nutty
03-07-2009, 08:11 PM
I want to join the adventure
Name: Nutty
HomeTown: Pacificlodge
pokemon: corsila

berober04
03-08-2009, 07:10 AM
erm, Nutty, the idea was that you control what Kodrith does, not join up.

Anyways, I guess we're going up to Route 101.

"So we decided to head up to route 101, in the hope of getting away from freaky Birch. Still, Kodrith's mom, Mrs Elm, decided to make us a packed lunch, bless her, so we played on the SNES a bit. Until the fuse broke!

Turns out there is a guy in the faraway city of Mauvilly who could give us a new SNES, so now we had a secondary objective. Anyway, back to the escaping Birch. We didn't get far."

-Choice Time-

<Birch apologises for being so harsh>
<Birch berates Kodrith, saying he won't be able to raise a pokemon>
<Kodrith runs away>
<Kodrith and Birch decide this like men in the pokemon world do>

havefun
03-08-2009, 01:14 PM
<Kodrith and Birch decide this like men in the pokemon world do>

berober04
03-08-2009, 01:36 PM
"It's time to duel!" Birch said... "Just kidding, Go Zigzagoon! And yes, this is the same one that cornered me three years ago. Time to show you why it is so intimidating..."

"The battle raged on, with me getting the upper hand, not wanting to concede defeat, Birch called back Zigzagoon and explained to Kodrith everything..."

"Do you want to know why I didn't want you to get a pokemon Kodrith? It's because of what happened two years ago... Brendan had just become pokemon champion and I had gone to congratulate him, when all of a sudden, a strange boy with an accent similar to yours and long, red hair came out of my lab with a pokeball. I knew right away it was my beloved..."

-Choice Time-

<Treecko>
<Mudkip>
<Torchic>

havefun
03-08-2009, 02:12 PM
MUDKIP

berober04
03-08-2009, 02:24 PM
"My beloved Mudkip, I tried to give chase, but I couldn't keep up. So to this day, I refuse to give out any more Pokemon... yes, even if your dad is Professor Elm.

Still, my daughter, May Birch, should be roaming around Oldale City somewhere, if you want to learn anything about taking the Pokemon gym challenge, or taking part in contests, go and see her."

"So off we went, I was so happy that day that Kodrith even let me out of the ball for the whole journey over route 101. And when we got to Oldale City, we were surprised. Apparently, after a local found the footprints of a rare pokemon, the city gained tourists by the busload, and eventually expanded, taking over Petalburg too. Luckily for Birch, the apparent historical significance of route 101 meant you couldn't build over it. But more on that later.

We found May a few hours later outside the Gym in the west end, she looked a lot older than in all the pictures in the paper, but I guess when you've not been on the contest scene for a while you tend to change."

-Choice Time-

<Ask about the Gym Challenge>
<Ask about the Contest Challenge>
<Ask about the Battle Challenge>
<Ask about becoming a Pokemon Researcher>

THIS IS AN IMPORTANT CHOICE, I WILL ONLY BE FOLLOWING ONE OF THESE PATHS, SO FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU CHOOSE THE GYM CHALLENGE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BECOME A POKEMON RESEARCHER. Good Luck

havefun
03-08-2009, 02:28 PM
GYM!!!

berober04
03-08-2009, 02:35 PM
I'm gonna leave it open for half an hour, since it's such a big decision. Please get your vote counted

berober04
03-08-2009, 03:52 PM
"Hello there, my name is May Birch, it's nice to meet you... the Gym Challenge you say? Well, in order to challenge the leauge champion, my best friend Brendan, you're going to have to win 10 badges... huh? Only 8, nah, ever since Brendan managed to win those badges so easily, we've had to extend it a bit, after all, these last two leaders are very strong, well known trainers themselves. But don't worry about them just yet. All you need to know is to go to Rustbro City and face the leader Roxanne.

But first, I need you to sign this form here, confirming your entry into the Gym Challenge... Kodrith ELM?? B-b-but, that means you're Professor Elm's son!

That's astounding, I've always wanted to meet him...

Really? My dad refused to give you a Pokemon, and then you beat his Zigzagoon. Gosh that was mean of you... I know how to see if you deserve that Chikorita [Gulp! ;)]..."

*Conductor May want's to Battle*

-Choice Time-

Current Pokemon:

DQ the Chikorita - Lvl. 6
HP 21/21

Moves:

Tackle 35/35
Growl 40/40

Items:

Potion (how did that get there?)

May's Pokemon:

Torchic the Torchic
HP 20/20

Moves:

Scratch 35/35
Growl 35/35

<Attack Head On>
<Soak Up Damage Using Growl>
<Mixture Of Both>

Clank4Prez
03-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Attack Head On

berober04
03-09-2009, 05:35 PM
DQ used Tackle, Critical Hit!

Torchic Fainted...

"Well that was anticlimactic."

Kodrith got $300 for winning.

"Wow, you're a lucky b*stardm oh well, I guess that means you get this shiny shiny pokedex since I can't be bothered to catch Pokemon anymore, instead I'm gonna follow you and see how many fanboys go after me. Let's go!"

-Choice Time-

<Go north to route 103>
<Go west to route 102>
<Go north-west to route 104>

0mnislash17
03-10-2009, 01:15 AM
go north

berober04
03-10-2009, 03:52 PM
"Hmmm, so this is route 103... it's a lot smaller than usual, but at least they built a bridge over to Slateport City. That was useful to do. I guess we're going to Mauvile though to fix his SNES... OH SNAP TALL GRASS"

*Wild Latios appeared*

"Holy s*it, I knew it was roaming around, but why us?!"

"Kodrith, here, use my Dustox. Maybe we can put it to sleep. Can't hurt to try" May stammered.

-Go Dustox! Sleep Powder!-

*Wild Latios is asleep*

"Here, my dad gave me these... huh, a ball maker in Johto? OK, whatever..."

-Kodrith used Fast Ball-

1... 2...

--To bo continued tomorrow...--

[Didn't see THAT coming]

havefun
03-11-2009, 10:26 AM
BITCH

0mnislash17
03-11-2009, 11:10 AM
lol

berober04
03-11-2009, 01:34 PM
-Previously...

May - Wait a minute, did you just battle a Latios in your first battle...

Kodrith - Yeah so?

May - Here, take this Dustox and Pokeball

Kodrith - Screw the Pokeball I have a Fast Ball!

GAO FA$T BALL!

ein... zwei...

[And now for the exciting finale...]

1... 2... 3...

"Holy. OhmygodyoucaughtaLatios. That is. Oh my god." May kinda tried to say.

"Yeah, I was pretty much like that too."

"Erm... well seeing as you managed to capture that Latios, I guess you kinda probably deserve to hold on to that Dustox for a while too... just promise I can use him in any contests I need to."

*Kodrith got a Dustox!*

Do you wish to name the Dustox or Latios?

-Choice Time-

Self Explanatory:

Do you wish to name the Dustox or Latios?

And now for something completely different

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14NJoaEVXKo

Jaadowgg
03-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Dustox: Dustox
Latios: Latios

Not a big fan of nicknaming. I usually just put the names in lowercase on the games.

0mnislash17
03-12-2009, 12:00 PM
agreed

berober04
03-12-2009, 12:49 PM
for me, it depends on whether or not I'm going to be playing this game all the way through, if so, no nickname. If it's a play-until-you-get-bored-then-shut-it-off game, I'll give them really crap nicknames. aanyway...

"Now that was cool... oh hi May" a strange boy said.

"Hehe, hi Brendan" May replied suggestively

"You'll never guess what I've just found, wait, who's this chump?" Brendan responded.

"Oh, erm, this is Kodrith, he's Professor Elm's son. And you'll never guess what he just found." May teased.

"Haha, well if he can beat seeing a wild Latios then I'll be impressed."

"May blushed as she carefully tried to explain that Kodrith had managed to actually capture the beast."

"Whaa?! You c-caught Latios! But, you just started, do you even have a..."

"Brendan spotted the pokeball clipped to Kodrith's belt, it had the distinctive sticker pattern he had grown to know... May's"

"May? You gave him your Dustox? But he doesn't even have a single gym badge! Fine, I guess I'll take my leave, since I know you don't want to be around me."

"Brendan, wai-*sigh* Are you happy punk? I can't believe I even considered giving you Dustox, let alone let you have him." May berated. "*Sigh* I'm sorry, it's just. I really like Brendan and... I'm not boring you here am I?"

-Choice Time-

<Listen to May>
<Carry on to Mauville>

Jaadowgg
03-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Carry on to Mauville. Let her talk to herself.

berober04
03-12-2009, 03:04 PM
"Hey, sorry for putting all this on you. Let's just get to Mauville and see what our next move is there."

"Hmm, I think she's getting a little ahead of herself, Kodrith is still the boss around here, he has the better father, the better pokemon, and a Latios I guess..."

"Well here we are Kodrith, looks different from three years ago doesn't it. Well that's cos Watson managed to get New Mauville up and running, so the surface level is the really important stuff. But the underground, that's where things come to life... But we'll check that out later, for now, let's rest up at the pokemon centre."

-Choice Time-

<Go and challenge Watson and go fix your SNES, hopefully>
<Go to the Game Corner>
<Go North to route 111>
<Go East to Verandurf Town>
<Go to the Underground>
<Go South to Slateport City>

Jaadowgg
03-12-2009, 04:51 PM
Go challenge Watson. I want my Super Nintendo fixed!

0mnislash17
03-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Once again I agree lol. Go challenge Watson and hopefully fix my SNES.

berober04
03-13-2009, 12:02 PM
"Off we go to Watson then..."

"*Sigh*, look the underground isn't broken, it's just a slight technical problem ok?"

"Erm, we weren't here about the Underground, why? Is there something wrong?"

"heh heh... nevermind. I'm Watson, I'm the Gym Leader here and I use the grace of the Electric Type. Let my pokemon electrify you!"

[Leader Watson want's to battle - 1v1 Battle]

[Leader Watson sent out Magnezone]

[Kodrith sent out Latios]

"W-what. How did you catch him?"

"Look, he can explain later, let's just battle."

"Doesn't matter, my Electric pokemon are super effective against that Flying Type. Go! Use Thunder!"

"Sorry Watson, but this is a Psychic-Dragon Type. Latios, Psychic!"

"*Gasp* You spoke! But I thought the hero never talks?"

"Yeah, well I don't like talking, I have a really girly voice."

"It's not girly at all, in fact..."

"Hi, can I interrupt. You kinda won. Here you go"

[Kodrith won a badge!]

"Here, take this too..."

[Kodrith got some batteries!]

"Now then Watson, about the Underground?"

"Oh, well, if you insist..."

-Choice Time-

<Go fix your SNES>
<Listen in and maybe get a nice surprise>

Jaadowgg
03-13-2009, 01:07 PM
I didn't come here to listen to some Old Man's life story. I came to get my SNES fixed!

berober04
03-13-2009, 01:48 PM
"Going so soon?" Watson stated.

"Oh ffs. Look, if you make us..."

"Oh, no no no, I was just asking if you were going so soon. I'm lonely :("

-Later-

"Sweet, my SNES is fixed. Huh, a package?"

[Kodrith got a Gameboy!]

-Choice Time-

<Play the Gameboy while on the way back to Watson>
<Play the Gameboy while on the way to Roxanne>
<Go talk to Birch>
<Go talk to Elm>

[Sorry this one is so short. I'll make it up to you lot later (or maybe just Jaadowgg and 0mnislash17]

LordMaddie
03-13-2009, 01:50 PM
Play Gameboy while on the way to Roxanne.

Jaadowgg
03-13-2009, 01:57 PM
Yeah. On the way to Roxanne.

berober04
03-13-2009, 02:05 PM
[Kodrith loaded up Pokemon Yellow]

"Haha, as if one person is going to stop all of Team Rocket. Still, it's a good game considering it's just a cheap Ash Ketchum spinoff"

[Time to check on lil' DQ the Chikorita]

Well, we're heading up to face Roxanne, the rock gym leader. Looks like it's gonna be my time to shine. So anyways, unbeknownst to those idiots, that Red Haired Kid, erm...

-Choice Time-

Name that Red Haired Kid

hmm... the name escapes me, well anyways, his Meganium, until that day... was my Father. Sadly though, I'm a bit of a b*stard Chikorita (stupid Ditto). Hm, oh right. Well anyways, 'that day' refers to the day Team Magma captured Meganium! Needless to say, the kid went into a relapse and vowed to get back Meganium at all costs. The problem was, I was just too weak then. So I was let go, I'm just glad that Elm found me when he did.

The one thing I don't get, is that Magma broke up in Hoenn a few years ago, I guess that thse guys must be out of reach in Johto. Oh well... I guess the joke would have been on them when they returned 'victorious'. Wait, hold on, Kodrith is sending me out again to 'level me up' it seems. God that kid loves that game too much...

"Must. Play. Game. Level. Up. DQ."

-Choice Time 2-

<Go to rehab>
<Keep 'levelling up'>
<Go and face the gym>

To help you with the last choice, here is a quick snapshot of the team atm:

DQ the Chikorita - Level 12
Dustox the Dustox - Level 13
Latios the Latios - Level 41 [Won't be using against Roxanne btw]

0mnislash17
03-13-2009, 02:24 PM
Choice 1: Flair

Choice 2: Keep "leveling up"

berober04
03-13-2009, 02:41 PM
[Wild Cyndaquil appeared]

"Oh my god, a Cyndaquil! It's so cute! Wait? It looks hurt..."

"It was, it looked like it had escaped... but. It couldn't have. It's not...

-Choice 1-

<Listen to DQ>
<Catch Cynaquil>

-Choice 2-

For the next installment:

<Hear the story from DQ>
<Hear the story from Team Magma>

[Also, I just want general feedback on how this is getting on. Tell me what you like, what you don't like, what I can improve on. Big update next time. Promise]

0mnislash17
03-13-2009, 02:47 PM
Choice 1: Listen to DQ

Choice 2: Hear story from Team Magma

Feedback: I think it's going well even when parts get a bit silly and unrealistic but that just keeps it interesting. Nothing I don't like so far and no suggestions for improvements yet. Keep up the good work.

Jaadowgg
03-13-2009, 02:53 PM
I'd have to agree with 0mnislash. However, I believe that Latios' name was Latios. You have in the post before Cyndaquil apeard Lation. You may consider editing it. Just a suggestion. I'm not nagging on you.

berober04
03-13-2009, 03:23 PM
heh, thanks for that. It all has a reason for being here, even Latios. Even Elm. Even that evil tall grass. I take a lot of inspiration from PokemonX Comics and the G/S/C games.

"The story goes, when Meganium was captured, a Typhlosion and a Feraligatr were also captured. Feraligatr was able to escape, and word spread among the Pokemon Community, I got wind of it and tried to find my way to Dad, but the Professor, bless him, thought I was escaping, longing to have a trainer. So, I kept in line, picking up bits of info from travelling pokemon. I eventually heard that they were going back to the Hoenn region, so when Elm said that he was going there, I made sure to give as much attention as possible to him. And here I am. But the thing is, that Cyndaquil is just like me, the son of Typhlosion, see, that one spot on his back in the shape of a square. That's how I know."

"Sir, we have just got wind that a trainer has caught one of the two roaming beasts, Latios."

"Hm, very well, send a grunt to dispatch of him, remember though, don't lay a hand on him. I want to see how he progresses."

"Yes, Brendan"

"Soon... very soon Kodrith. Very soon. Chrissie, how are things on Project Archipelago?"

"It seems a young boy had made contact with Experiment T's son. Wanna guess who?"

"*Sigh* Kodrith. Well, let's see if we can kill two birds with one stone. And if you excuse me, I have an Elite 4 Meeting to get to"

-Meanwhile, Thousands of Miles Away-

[Kodrith caught a Cyndaquil]

-Choice Time 1-

Do you wish to give a nickname to the Cyndaquil?

"Well, off to Rustboro, this little guy looks tired"

-Choice Time 2-

<Go to the Gym>
<Go to Devon>
<Go to the Mart>

edit: Hm... that seems strange, oh well

Xats
03-13-2009, 03:31 PM
1.Cyndaquil: Firefox
2.Devon

Jaadowgg
03-13-2009, 03:33 PM
Choice 1: Cynadquil.

Choice 2: To the Mart!

berober04
03-13-2009, 03:51 PM
I'll split it. He's called Firefox and we're of to the Mart!

"Well, if we're going to be facing Roxanne, we'll need to get some supplies. TO THE MART!"

"Hello there, may I help you?"

[Kodrith bought 5 Super Potions, 5 Great Balls and a Pika Mail]

"Nice choice, but why the mail?"

"Oh, I want to tell Gold about all the stuff that's happened here."

[Sent mail to Champion Gold in Johto]

So... to Devon?

-To Be Continued when Comic Relief gets boring-

0mnislash17
03-13-2009, 03:52 PM
Ignore, I was too late.

Xats
03-13-2009, 03:53 PM
*comicrelief's boring*

berober04
03-13-2009, 03:58 PM
shhh, you'll spoil my scapegoat ;)

berober04
03-13-2009, 05:52 PM
-Previously-

[Kodrith got supplies, said hi to the Johto Champion, Gold. Went off to Devon (no, not Devon, England...]

-And now, the main event-

"You there! I am a young boy with a rare pokemon, I demand to speak to the manager of this company so I can gain a side-quest that I so rightly deserve."

"Sorry people" May responded, "he's been playing too much Pokemon Yellow and well..."

"Go Pikachu, stop Team Rocket!"

"No worries ma'am, we've been waiting for a person to offer their help. Go on up."

"...ok?"

-Upstairs-

"Well who do we have here? Hi Kodrith."

"Hey Giuseppe."

"W-wait, you know each other?"

"Yeah, I knew him from when my dad got me into the second floor of Silph Co. He's an old friend of my dad's."

"Oh, cool. So, Giuseppe. What do you want us to do?"

"Listen, this is quite a big ask. I want you to join Team Aqua. We have reason to believe that they are planning another incident like the Kyogre one 3 years ago. We just want you to be grunts and gather a bit of information. What do you say?"

-Choice Time-

<Join Team Aqua>
<Ask to Join Team Magma instead>
<Opt out>

0mnislash17
03-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Ok, I was going to let someone else decide on this one but no one has replied so I'll make first choice.

Join Aqua

berober04
03-14-2009, 06:46 AM
"OK, we'll do it. But, how do we get noticed?"

"Oh, that won't be a problem. You see, we already have people in Team Magma and Aqua. Quite high up in fact, who have heard of your exploits on the way to Mauville."

"But, why can't they then do the job?"

"Because, there is such thing as too high up. If these people were to have their cover blown, it could spell even bigger disaster for the pokemon world."

"You say that like there is another world besides this one?"

"Hm? Oh, I've said too much. Look, go and face Roxanne, Kodrith. Then you will be noticed..."

-Choice Time-

<Go and face Roxanne>
<Try and catch a pikachu a la Pokemon Yellow>

Jaadowgg
03-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Face Roxanne and on the way try and catch a Pikachu in Yellow.

0mnislash17
03-14-2009, 02:24 PM
I like that answer, let's go with that.

Xats
03-14-2009, 04:56 PM
Try catch THe GODDAMN Pikachu!
PKMN Yellow rocks :3

berober04
03-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Hmm, dunno how we'd do that considering we're already in Rustboro but okay.

--

"OK Misty, we've gotta catch a Pikachu!"

"...How are we going to do that, the closest place to catch a Pikacu is Lilycove City. And I'm May"

"Misty Misty Misty, if you had the Gameboy expertise that I do, you'll know that you can get a Pikachu in the forest."

"Kodrith, that's just Pokemon Red, and where did you buy that?"

"Huh? Oh Gold sent a letter back to me, which I got on my brand new POKEMON NAV! (trademark)."

"...fine, whatever. Maybe I can catch a Shroomish or something."

[Later]

[Wild Pichu appeared]

"Wow, a Pichu! I hope we can..."

[??? Used A Pokeball]

"Wh-huh?"

"Excellent, when he evolves, he will be a valuable ally."

"Hello, I was about to catch him. Who are you anyway?"

"My name... is Flair"

"Y-y-you! You stole that pokemon from my dad three years ago, and then you stole Professor Birch's Mudkip! And now you stole that Pichu from m-"

[Wild Pichu broke free]

"Now It's My Turn"

[Kodrith used Quick Ball]

"WHAT!"

"Hmph, a punk like you could never raise a pokemon to be strong. If you're going to stop Team Aqua, then you had better toughen up."

"But how did you know that we were going to spy on Team Aqua?"

"It's not hard to get plans for the Pokenav, and make a few adjustments..."

"What adjustments?"

-Choice 1-

Give a Nickname to Pichu

-Choice 2-

What Adjustment. Be Creative And Make Sure It Fits This Chapter

Xats
03-14-2009, 06:51 PM
1. ElectricChair
2.Kittes??

berober04
03-14-2009, 06:55 PM
"Yes, with the power of my satellite kites I can track your every move!"

"...Kay, well we're gonna go get noticed by Team Aqua now. Kthnxbi."

[Later]

-Choice Time-

Can you come up with something better than Kites?

-Choice Time 2-

Choose 2 Pokemon to face Roxanne out of:

DQ the Chikorita - Level 14

Dustox the Dustox - Level 15

Firefox the Cyndaquil - Level 13

ElectricChair the Pichu - Level 7

[Yes it's short. I'm tired]

Xats
03-14-2009, 06:59 PM
1. aincent egyptian Lazor beamzzz
2 Firefo.....Dusty

0mnislash17
03-14-2009, 11:04 PM
Choice 1: How about a Pokemon mind reader, since DQ has been telling a lot of the story.

Choice 2: Definately DQ.... other 3 don't do well so idc.

berober04
03-15-2009, 06:17 AM
"Hm, so the kid's Chikorita is Meganium's kid. Maybe. We'll have to wait and see, won't we..."

[Later]

"Go DQ!"

[Roxanne sent out Geodude]

[DQ used Razor Leaf]

[Geodude fainted]

[DQ grew to Level 15]

[Roxanne sent out Probopass]

"...nice..."

[DQ used Razor Leaf. It's super effective]

[Probopass used Rock Tomb. It's not very effective]

[DQ Fainted]

"Wow, that's a powerful pokemon"

[Go Dustox!]

[Dustox used Confusion]

[Probopass fainted]

[Kodrith wins]

"Well done Kodrith. You battled well even with the disadvantage Probo, yo deserve a rest."

[Kodrith won a badge! Kodrith got Pokemon Blue!]

"Well done Kodrith, you were ama- Hello?"

"Y-yes, I'm here to see if you are interested in joining Team Aqua, we could use a group of people like you as hidden agents."

"I'm listening"

"We have agents in gyms, routes and in the warehouses, but nobody on the Gym and Contest scene. That would be very beneficial to the adancement of Team Aqua."

"OK, we're in. What's first?"

"First, we battle, to make sure you aren't a dud."

[Aqua Captain sent out Gloom]

[Go! Firefox]

[Firefox used Ember]

[Gloom fainted]

"Very good, you demonstrated no hesitance in achieving your goal. You will make a very good agent."

[In Petalburg Woods]

"You! Stop here, you won't mess Team Magma's plans up!"

"Wow, no kidding"

[Magma Grunt used Poochyena]

[Go! ElectricChair!]

[ElectricChair used Thundershock]

[Poochyena fainted]

"H-how did you beat me?"

"Not hard when all you use is one grunt pokemon."

"This isn't over, just you wait"

[Later]

"OK, Kodrith, what now?"

-Choice Time-

Free choice, keep it reasonable. What next?

berober04
03-15-2009, 04:34 PM
Purely because I know people like this I'm going to take this turn and if nobody posts I'll leave it alone. I think I'm going to go to Aqua West HQ. In Slateport.

"Welcome, to our newest agents."

"Hello, I was wondering what jobs I will be partaking anyway?"

"Hm? Oh, I believe you haven't had the Pokenav update do you?"

[Aqua Scientist upgraded Kodrith's Pokenav!]

"Now you will get job updates for us, until then, I wan't you to carry on with the Gym challenge. But be warned, things have changed, with the extended easiness to get around Hoenn, a lot of the routes are now just a formality, and the Gyms are getting harder, so you need to make sure you at least train your pokemon well."

"OK, thank you, I guess all that matters now is the gyms, huh"

"Yeah, oh, before you go, you both recieve a complimentary Agent Pokemon, you get to choose between a Golbat, a Mightyena or a Dustox."

-Choice Time 1-

Which one for Kodrith?

-Choice Time 2-

Which one for May?

-Choice Time 3-

Which Gym (Not Mauville or Rustboro)

0mnislash17
03-15-2009, 04:58 PM
Choice 1: Mightyena

Choice 2: Dustox

Choice 3: Dewford Gym

berober04
03-15-2009, 05:18 PM
"Here you go then"

[You lot got Pokemon]

"So. Where are you going now?"

"Well I'm thinking Dewford, Take On Brawly."

"Very well, I'll see you soon I hope."

[Leave]

"They don't suspect anything do they?"

[Brendan appears]

"Not one thing. Now if you don't mind, the Elite 4 Meeting's break is almost over."

"How long do those things last anyway?"

"Oh, we rent out a few DVD's."

"Ah.."

[Catching up to Kodrith and May]

"I swear I've met that guy before Kodrith"

"Hm? Really, well I hope it doesn't blow our cover."

"Yeah, let's hope"

"Well, here we are, Dewford Port. The place looks quite calm. I guess they don't have the threat of expansion like all the other places. Time to choose my team then."

-Choice Time 1-

Give a nickname to Mightyena

-Choice Time 2-

Choose 3 Pokemon for the next gym battle:

DQ the Chikorita - Level 17
Dustox the Dustox - Level 17
??? the Mightyena - Level 19
Firefox the Cynadquil - Level 13
ElectricChair the Pichu - Level 16
Latios the Latios - Level 41

Xats
03-15-2009, 05:22 PM
1 Feeble

2 Dusty (dustox)
Firefox
Feeble

0mnislash17
03-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Choice 1: NightHound

Choice 2: Firefox, ElectricChair and Dustox

Shouldn't DQ have tried to evolve?

berober04
03-15-2009, 05:43 PM
"Hi there, I'm Brawly, nice to see... Hm, my Pokenav is beeping... ok... i... ah... Congratulations you've won this..."

[Kodrith won a badge!]

"Huh? We didn't even battle?"

"Yes, but I just got a message from my Pokenav, it seems the boss wants you to stay fresh, got a Team Magma Army swarming outside for us. You ready kids?"

-Choice Time 1-

Oh snap, what just happened. Well I guess you need to choose which Pokemon goes first. List is in the previous post.

-Choice Time 2-

There is going to be a three-pronged assault on Aqua Leader Brawly, you and May. Who's going to deal with whom?

1) Go for the Grunts
2) Go for the Admins
3) Go for the Leader

edit: Well you'll just have to wait and see

Xats
03-15-2009, 05:46 PM
1.electricChair

berober04
03-15-2009, 05:50 PM
Actually Xats, What I mean is you choose who May goes for, Who Brawly goes for and who Kodrith goes for. That's why there are three choices, one for each. Anyways, I gtg to sleep soon, so I'll leave it open till after school tomorrow

0mnislash17
03-15-2009, 05:51 PM
Choice 1: Latios

Choice 2:
May vs Grunts
Brawly vs Admins
Kordith Vs Leader

Night Berober

Xats
03-15-2009, 05:52 PM
Oh...
In taht case
1-May
2-Brawly
3-Mr getting ass kicked

berober04
03-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Hmm... considering you two are the only posters I ever get, this seems unanimous...

"OK, May, go take out the grunts, there will be a lot of them, but they all carry weak Pokemon, then go assist Kodrith with the Leader, he'll be a tough one so don't skimp out on the Latios. I'll come after I dealt with the Admins. One sec... Here, I have a few high level Pokemon I keep for emergency, take one..."

-Choice Time-

There are 3 Pokeballs, Left, Right, Middle. Who get's which?

0mnislash17
03-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Sorry meant to reply to this last night but got really tired and decided to sleep before coming back to it.

Middle Pokeball- Kordith
Right-Brawly
Left-May

havefun
03-17-2009, 12:03 PM
May left one
Brawly middle one
Kordith right one

berober04
03-17-2009, 12:27 PM
[FYI, thanks to the magic of random.org, this is where each were:

Left) Metagross
Middle) Dragonite
Right) Aggron

So...

May gets Metagross
Kodrith gets Dragonite
Brawly gets Aggron

GL guys...]

"OK, I'll have this one."

"I'll have this"

"That leaves me with him. OK, are you ready kids. Know the plan? Let's go"

[Outside]

"Men, we shall split into 4 formations, grunts, leader, admins and scientists. I want the scientists to fan out and look for the objective. Everybody clear. Move!"

"Hm, it seems that the kids are part of Team Aqua, how fitting. Men! Formations!"

The battle raged on, and May's new Metagross cleaned up house, with Brawly's Aggron and Hairyama having no trouble with the admins. Kodrith however was having trouble against the Masked Leader's Pokemon. Dragonite was holding strong, but he was weak, and the leader's Pokemon seemed strong. Champion Strong.

"Dragonite! You did your best, well done. Come on out then, Latios! Use Psychic on his Blaziken."

"Well done Blaziken, now then. Prepare for the end!"

"Kodrith, take this Pokeball!" Brawly cried out

"Go! Rayquaza!"

"Pokeball Go!"

[i]A flash of light emitted as a large Red bird with golden undertones swooped above. The leader looked shocked as a dark silhouette loomed above. And just like that, he vanished

"Thanks Gold" Kodrith whipsered, "Ho-oh, use Fire Blast!"

And with that, the leader had been defeated. A faint noise could be heard coming from him, and with that, he chuckled and walked off. Something wasn't right

"Well done Kodrith, that is one impressive Pokemon. But he seemed a bit happy, his three prong- but, what if there was a fourth party. Quick! Come with me!"

The three ran as fast as they could, through several opened doors, which weren't in the gym before. And at the bottom of the corridor. Stood Flair.

"Hmph, I guess congratulations are an order, although they would have still won, if I hadn't tagged along with the scientists. Luckily I have this..."

[Flair found a Red Bead]

"Oh thank god. Thank you Flair. If Team Magma would have gotten it, then things would have been nearly catastrophic. Now we can safely boast that we have one, and they have one."

"Not quite. This is now in my possession, and I trust it with Kodrith."

"Hm? But he's Team Aqua, isn't he?"

"Care to explain?"

Kodrith explained to Brawly about his situation and the deal with Devon. Brawly didn't seem surprised, there are a lot of known agents in both organisations, but with Devon's power over Pokemon Centres, Marts and even Gyms, the admins can't do much. He also explained that there are three Red Beads, which are said to control an ultimate Pokemon. It is both Team Magma and Team Aqua's goal to control this Pokemon. Unfortunately, the third bead has been lost. It is said one resides in Kanto, one in Johto and one in Hoenn and the three combine in Sinnoh for the ritual to occur. Well, the Kanto and Hoenn Beads have been recovered, that is why Flair saw Team Magma in Johto two years ago. But why they stole Meganium, Dad, is beyond Brawly.

"Oh, I forgot to say, here is your prize for winning against me. I know we never battled, but the way you fought the Leader is good enough."

[Kodrith got Pokemon Blue!]

"Hm... you now have the whole Kanto set, Maybe you should go find the GBC Salesman hanging around Johto and see if you can get the newer Gameboy?"

-Choice Time 1-

Do we keep Ho-oh or not?
[This will have a significant bearing on the ending, so choose wisely]

-Choice Time 2-

Where to?
[Anywhere in Hoenn will work, some places take longer than others don't forget.]

--Oh, and btw, I put Dustox in the Box after I got to the Gym for Ho-oh, maybe he won't stay long though...--

0mnislash17
03-17-2009, 01:15 PM
Choice 1: Definately Keep Ho-oh.

Choice 2: Lavaridge town.

berober04
03-17-2009, 01:44 PM
Just to note, from now on, bold means Kodrith is speaking, italics stay for DQ and May is normal text. Just felt it was a bit over the place with the text. If we need other people, i'll make it up as we go.

Ok, off to Lavaridge then, makes sense, after all it's next in the gym list

-Hey wait!-

Huh? Brawly. What's up?

-Just asking, what will you do about the Red Beads?-

Not sure yet, I'll call you if anything happens though, cool?

-Yeah, very-

[Later]

So, we taking the cable car then down Jagged Pass?

Yeah, but I wanna check out this Good Rod I got from a fisherman in Dewford

Cool, I know the perfect spot by a nice cottage, it's... beautiful {what's up with you May? Are you falling for him? What about Brendan...}. Actually, nevermind, let's get to Lavaridge.

No, it's fine, let's check this place out.

[Later]

My god it is beautiful, I can't believe this place...

I know, the sun setting over the trees, the wind whistling and the lake shimmering... it's... gorgeous.

Just then, they both started to lean towards each other, kinda like with Flair and that Claire girl a few years back. I never knew what happened to here though... anyways, they started to lean towards each other, eyes closing, when the rod caught something!

-Choice Time-

Looks like a bit of a random one here, but just stick to it.

<Project S>
<Project T>
<Project M>
<Project P>

0mnislash17
03-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Choice: Project T!

berober04
03-17-2009, 02:19 PM
[Wild Totodile Appeared]

Hmm... this one looks a bit hurt too

[Kodrith used Net Ball, 1...2...3...]

Don't worry, I'll take you somewhere safe. Now, where were we?

Nevermind, I'm not in the mood anymore

But? You were about to kiss me?!

I know, I wanted to, but I'm not sure at the moment. I hope you understand.

Yeah, maybe another time...

*Giggles* Thanks Kodrith

So... to Lavaridge

-Choice Time-

Nickname 'Project T'

[Dunno why I'm adding a tedious romantic subplot, but I just felt like it... don't worry, we'll be back to Gameboys and Battles soon =p]

0mnislash17
03-17-2009, 02:26 PM
Choice: Hmm... How about Chomps?

berober04
03-17-2009, 02:45 PM
How about I call this little guy Chomps

Why not, he's your moment-killing-pokemon

I thought you said you wanted time to think

So, still a magical moment

O... kay. Anyway, up the Cable Car, down Jagged Pass, and we'll be there.

In the sunset, with the leaves whistling...

Look woman, make up your mind, I'm starting to become less and less attracted to you by the minute...

Heh, sorry, I guess it was just the heat of the moment.

Look, I'm all fine for us to be friends, but if you'd be like this if we were dating, then it's getting a bit confusing...

Okay, I'm sorry. I'll be a better girlfriend. I promise.

Okay th- girlfriend? Are you s-

It wasn't the most romantic place for these two to kiss, amongst the ash filled Mountain Range. But they didn't care, for all they cared, it could have been in a dark cave...

-sure?

*Giggles* Come On! I can see Lavaridge from here!

Okay, let's go!

--Hello there, are you interested in looking after this Pokemon Egg young lady?--

Hmm, lady. I like the sound of that, huh Koddy ;)

eheh... yeah, Lady

Okay, then. I'll look after it for you, I've always wanted to be a mom.

{Oh Jeez, sounds quite daunting... Still, nice ass on her...}

{I know he's checking out my ass from there, still, maybe now I can start to forget about Brendan... yeah, forget all about that cheating loser}

-Choice Time 1-

Pick a number between 1 and 7. Simple as.

-Choice Time 2-

Choose the team for the gym [Just cos I ought to have mentioned evolution throughout this story, this gym leader is at a lower level than in the game, ok.]

DQ the Chikorita - Level 19
Chomps the Totodile - Level 17
Firefox the Cyndaquil - Level 18
ElectricChair the Pichu - Level 20
Dragonite the Dragonite - Level 55
Ho-oh the Ho-oh - Level 72

[If you think I'm even going to use the last two...]

-Feedback Time 1-

How's it going atm, any cooments, and improvements?

-Feedback Time 2-

Should I carry on with this tedious romantic subplot?

0mnislash17
03-17-2009, 02:51 PM
Choice 1: 4

Choice 2: Chomps and Firefox

Feedback 1: I think it's going well. Aside from there being no evolution of Firefox, ElectricChair or DQ I don't see anything wrong with the story

Feedback 2: When it first appeared I laughed pretty hard and was suprised since I definately didn't see that coming. Umm, I would keep it in unless it is too tedious to keep since it shows another way the characters may develop.

berober04
03-17-2009, 03:06 PM
Yes, I am aware that DQ, ElectricChair and Firefox haven't evolved, it's part of Project PKMN

Xats
03-17-2009, 03:09 PM
1. 5
2. Firefox Chomps

berober04
03-17-2009, 03:14 PM
I chose to use #5, spoiler ahead as we use the magic of ultrasound to view the pokemon inside the egg... Phione, gotta love random.org...

Anyway, gonna play some Fifa, so next update later on tonight or maybe tomorrow afternoon if I'm winning

berober04
03-17-2009, 05:17 PM
Let's Roll...

-Hi There. I'm Rocky, Flannery's younger brother. She's not here now, something to do with Lava or Magma or something. So I'm the gym leader here.-

Lava? Magma? Team Magma?

-Yeah, those guys, nice uniforms. K, let's battle!-

[Leader Rocky would like to Battle]

Go! Chompy

[Leader Rocky sent out Roselia]

Wait, isn't Lavaridge's Gym Fire Types, we just had to get through 6 Fire Trainers...

-Yeah, FLANNERY'S a Fire Trainer, she'd always give me Grass types though because otherwise I'd win. And she'd cry, a bit like our cousin acually-

[Chompy used Bite]

-Hmm... not bad, Roselia! Growth!-

[Chompy used Bite]

-Two more... Growth again!-

[Chompy used Bite]

-One final growth!-

[Chompy used Bite]

[Roselia fainted]

-...oh.-

-Go! Butterfree!-

Go! Firefox!

[Firefox used Ember. It's super effective]

-hmm... i think i should have used an attack in the first battle-

[Kodrith won a badge!]

-Here, take this...-

[Kodrith got Pokemon Silver!]

-It only works if you have the GBC though, I hope you find it...-

[Later]

Great job sweetie

[b]Thanks *kisses* Well... I guess we ought to go home and see if mom has a GBC for me...

Oh just one more... *kisses* Brendan?

[b]So you dated that loser?

Yeah, but the power of being league champ got to his head, he started cheating on me with some girl from Johto, Claire I think it was...

--*Rustles* So that's why...--

Ok, well, I hope he's not too sore over it

I dunno, he doesn't like losing, battles or not...

[Home]

Hey Mom, any packages for me?

=Yes, here you go...=

[Kodrith got a GBC, GBC Printer and GBC Camera!]

=It's a well done present from dad, and also a 'Sorry, I've had to leave for something' gift.=

OK, where'd he go?

=Apparently, some new cave in the national park has been uncovered, and there is some fancy Red Speck in the middle=

Speck, or a bead...

=Hm? He said it could be a bead, but nobody can get to it... however, they've called in some company, Amgam Meat=

Mom, that's an anagram for Team Magma

=Ohmigosh, I better call him then, go! go! Nice girl by the way, back into the swing of things, eh? ;)=

[Outside]

Into the 'swing' of things? Uh-huh

It never came up, I was with this girl called Crystal, she was quite something, but she started getting a crush on Gold, so I let her go after him, they're still today too

Aww, that's so nice of you. Well *holds his hand*... to West Oldale I guess...

[West Oldale, formerly known as Domino City, formerly known as Petalburg City, formerly known as Route 102.5, formerly known as Uggug Ugg Ug]

Well, we're getting through the gyms quickly. Do you think we should stop for a bit, go check out what's up with Mauville Underground?

-Choice Time-

<Challenge the Gym first, then the Underground>
<Underground first, gym second>

[Yay for long post, see you all tomorrow afternoon]

kyuubikitXD
03-17-2009, 05:23 PM
is confused but might like to join

berober04
03-17-2009, 05:29 PM
Basically, I write a story, then at the end i give a few choices located by the -Choice Time- banner, you then tell me what i'm gonna do for the next entry. Or, and I did put this in the first post, you can take the mantle and write the next bit if you want

kyuubikitXD
03-17-2009, 05:32 PM
*nods*
i have no trainer
i am a wild Ninetails
so >__>

i know the moves
EMBER QUICK ATTACK
FLAMETHROWER WILLO'WISP

berober04
03-17-2009, 05:35 PM
hmm... well who knows, i might find a wild ninetales somewhere...

kyuubikitXD
03-17-2009, 05:38 PM
named Kyuu? I is LvL 38

berober04
03-17-2009, 05:40 PM
ok, any specific route?

kyuubikitXD
03-17-2009, 05:42 PM
i run around like Mespirit
i like the safari zone, the survival zone, random towns at night, and the haunted tower.

me and the pokemon there are buddies

Jaadowgg
03-17-2009, 07:58 PM
Anyway... I'd like to go with the underground.

Also, you might want to change either the game Kodrith got from Roxanne or the game Kodrith got from Brawly to Green. Because both of them gave Kodrith Blue.

Xats
03-18-2009, 10:03 AM
Uderground!!

0mnislash17
03-18-2009, 12:07 PM
Pretty unanimous here, to the Undergound.

berober04
03-18-2009, 12:56 PM
hmm... i guess I forgot. So..., he got Yellow with the GB, Red from Gold, Blue from Roxanne. So yeah, I'll edit that... maybe.

Hello Watson, we're here to help out with the Underground

-Well you took your sweet time about it-

Yeah, sorry, we had... things... to do.

-Uh-huh. Well, it's about time, I swear the people down there are getting a bit restless. So here's what I need doing. The generator...-

Is going wrong, we're on it!

-Actually, I just need you to stand here for a bit, and radio me if anything goes wrong-

Ok, we can do that

-OK, here's the radio, wait for me to get to the generator-

[Later]

-Ok, everything's fine here now, any problems-

Nope, everything's good

-Okay, I'm coming back now, thanks guys-

[Later]

-Here, as a thanks, have this-

[Kodrith got a GBC!]

-Now you just have to find the next set of games. Good luck.-

[Underground]

=FRESH AIR!!!=

Wow, must be pretty bad down here

It's not, it's shiny and new and stuff

Heh, I wonder what that fancy building over there is?

==Hello there Agents Kodrith and May==

Hm, I guess it's Aqua Central HQ

==Yes it is, and you're welcome here any time... ok, Boss want's to see you, go upstairs, third door on your left.=

[Upstairs, third door on the left]

~Hello there~

Erm, Hi... You... Wanted to see us?

~Yes, we have information that you are our new GA and CA's. Well Brawly has informed us that you are in possession of the Kanto Red Bead, clearly this means he trusts you more than the safety of his gym anymore. So I have a job for you... On the way to Sootopolis City, there is the Team Magma base, I need you to go in there and get their Red Bead. It's the Hoenn one and with it we will be able to track down the final bead. However, to get there, you will need this...~

[Kodrith and May got HM05!]

~That's surf blah blah blah. Anyway, get the Gym Badges and get the Bead. Understood?~

-Choice Time-

<Understood?>
<Je ne comprende pas>

Xats
03-18-2009, 01:47 PM
Je ne comprende pas
anglais est no facill

berober04
03-18-2009, 02:10 PM
So why are these Red Beads so important anyway?

~Look, legend has it that when these beads combine, they will open the gateway to the ultimate Pokemon. But so far, both Team Aqua and Team Magma are yet to find the final bead in Johto~

Do they all look like this one?

~No, the one you have here is spherical, the one they have is cylindrical [:/] but nobody knows what the last one looks like.~

Ok then, thanks for the help. We'll make you proud.

[Overground, on the way back to West Oldale]

Why did you ask him all of that? We knew it all from Brawly.

Because of this...

Kodrith then showed May a small arrow-head shaped object, blood red in colour. He then balanced it on top of the spherical bead, and they both attatched, the arrow then swivelled to the east, Sootopolis.

Where did you get that?

It was a gift from Gold, he'd just beaten Red and as he came out of Mt. Silver, something caught his eye. It was that Red Bead. His eyes transfixed on it and he picked it up. This was a year before the incident with Flair, so both teams had no clue of this happening. Still, that was about the time...

Time what?

Quick! We need to get home now!

[Littleroot]

P-Professor Oak, Professor Rowan, what's up?

-Choice Time-

There are 4 professors, the way the next chapter will work is that you will only have time to speak to one of them. Each one is equally going to affect the story, so it's which prof to talk to...

<Oak>
<Elm>
<Birch>
<Rowan>

Xats
03-18-2009, 03:18 PM
Elm

havefun
03-18-2009, 03:21 PM
Oak

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
03-18-2009, 03:23 PM
OAK

kyuubikitXD
03-18-2009, 04:07 PM
oak

berober04
03-18-2009, 05:21 PM
Ooh, an excuse for Random.org!

The winning choice was gcar90!

For that you win a virtual thing...

Professor Oak, do you remember three years ago, that explosion in Kanto and Johto, then the dex holder's Pokemon being stolen?

-Why yes I do, why do you ask-

I think I have an angle on it... these Red Beads were found in Kanto and Johto, and another one was found in Hoenn... there is mean't to be a shrine in Sinnoh where these are placed as one... the thing was, these scattered to the regions three years ago, the same time the first pokemon was kidnapped my Team Magma... I think somehow these things are linked.

-Hmm... Intriguing, I'll investigate this further... Thanks Kodrith, hello May, nice to see you again.-

[Outside]

[b]What was that?

-Choice Time-

Free Writing Section. You write the next part(s if you get that far).

The only thing needed is... what was that?

berober04
03-19-2009, 03:11 PM
forget that. i'm closing this chapter until june or when i get my laptop back. go ps3!