PDA

View Full Version : Favorite pairings thread

maisetofan
03-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Why? Because it is needed here

list your fave anime pairings including YGO off course and a breif reason why you like them oh so much and please explain the shipping name and dont just say i like Azureshipping for example if ppl dont know what it is:)

(BTW its TeaxSeto *PUKE*)

TPishek
03-17-2009, 12:00 AM
Hmmm... just think I will drop this here:

http://www.freewebs.com/loyaljoey/shippinglist.htm

This is the most complete Yu-Gi-Oh shippings list I've ever seen, and by "complete" I mean reading it is essentially
O_O
>;<
o___________0 *twitch*

Also, watch out, it plays music. You can turn that off at the bottom.

maisetofan
03-17-2009, 12:32 AM
Yes i have visited that site many a time lolz
thanks for posting the link, it helps for when a person is unaware of the pairing name posted here, if this thread gets any action that is :D
Perhaps this could be a YGO pairing thread only????

I dont even need to tell you my fave YGO pairing
The avatar and profile pics and name and profile in general speak for themselves

DannyLilithborne
03-17-2009, 04:43 AM
Saiou/Mizuchi 4 life. Incest forever!

XxEnslavedNekoxX
03-24-2009, 11:42 AM
I have no idea what the shipping part is about, but I'll list my favorite pairings.

NarutoXHinata from Naruto - because while most fans think he should be with Sakura, she's too hung up on Sasuke to ever show any interest for anyone else. Not to mention the fact she has been rude to him, despite how nice she gets in later episodes. Hinata, though not outspoken, would do anything for Naruto, and while she doesn't seem to be powerful, I think she put up a good fight against Neji.

TenchixRyoko from Tenchi Muyo - Because I can't stand Ayeka. In my opinion, she is a stuck up little brat, not to mention she is part of his family. Ryoko likes to have fun and can fight when she needs too. Besides she has Ryo-okie and cabbits are adorable.

HarryxMelfina from Outlaw Star - I know Harry was an a$$, but I think they are a cute pair. Besides, I often find the relationships with the supreme dominant one, and the weak one to be very cute.

these just name a couple but I can't think of any others right now.

maisetofan
05-23-2009, 01:02 AM
usagiXmamoru
HarukaXmichiru from sailor moon

Chi X hideki from chobits too

insaneXchaos
05-25-2009, 04:16 AM
do they have to be straight couples?

Insane
05-25-2009, 04:19 AM
Probably not

maisetofan
05-25-2009, 05:09 AM
Itend to love the CANON pairings or pairings that are strongly suggested throughout the anime/manga its only with yugioh that my tastes differ, mainly cuz with Death note and Sailor moon, the romance is implied and not only hinted its acted upon and relationships are formed, not so much with pokemon but its been hinted XDXD

my fave of all faves that happen to also be canon are
Kyo sohma x Tohru honda from Fruits basket, seriously i freakin love that pairing :)
followed by

ReiXYuchiru (sailor moon) sort of canon
UsagiXmamoru (sailor moon) CANON
MichiruXharuka (sailor moon) Canon
Hatsuharu and Rin (Fruits basket)
Arisa uotani and kureno (Fruits basket)
Ayame and mii (Fruits basket)
Hana X sensei (Fruits basket)

Pokemon
JesseXjames
AshXmisty
Brock X Mae

Misa X light Yagami Death note

InsaneXchaos wrote: do they have to be straight couples?
LOL Michiruxharuka is one of my fave couplings and its two girls, Yuri if you will
its sailor neptune and uranus

Galactik
05-30-2009, 01:26 PM
NaruHina Cuz Hinata rules and her and Naruto are meant for eachother

SasuSaku Because I think her love for him is much more than just a childish crush like Ino I think it is actual love...and I think he has a soft spot for her too.

I have more...but these will serve for now

beatlesgirl95
07-01-2009, 07:32 PM
Akito and Sana from Kodocha... does anyone watch that show besides me?

YoshiYoko
07-01-2009, 09:11 PM
Akito and Sana from Kodocha... does anyone watch that show besides me?

I do. :3

My fave ship from YGO is Feathershipping (Yami x Joey x Yugi), just because it's super cute and could totally happen. My next favorite is Puppyshipping (Joey x Kaiba), just because it can be sweet and funny or dark and angsty.

DannyLilithborne
07-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Michiru/Makoto.

Serial Ulyssicider
07-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Theifshipping/Psychoshipping FTW!
(Marik/Bakura-variations on Yamis (Yamii?))

beatlesgirl95
07-02-2009, 01:04 PM
I do. :3

YES! I didn't wanna be all alone

DannyLilithborne
07-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Michiru/Makoto.
That's in Sailor Moon, btw.

Seeminglyeasy
07-09-2009, 09:08 PM
SetoxJou-Yugioh
MegxJo-Burst Angel
MintxZakuro-Tokyo Mew Mew
RisaxOtani-Lovely Complex
LuciaxJanaff-Fire Emblem
AnthyxUtena-Revolutionary Girl Utena
DeedlitxParn-Record of Loddoss War
ToryxColin-Off*Beat

I could go on forever here. :< I'm not going to put shipping names because not all of them have one. And I like them all because when you see how they act together it's really sweet and cute. <3

Serial Ulyssicider
07-09-2009, 10:02 PM
I'll have to be boring and add Puzzleshipping as well, simply because it is so very, very unsubtly hinted at throughout the entire show.
Although a special Puzzleshipping-related mention goes to Season 4 (blargh) for having the most 'suspect' subplot ever amidst a lot of this-season-of-24-esque nonsense!

maisetofan
07-10-2009, 04:44 AM
lol apple will adore you XDXD

um i stick with my Arrogantshipping (setoXmai)
although i do not mind Conquestshipping (Valon and mai) since it is hinted throughout season four.

and michiruXharuka
UsagiXMamoru
MinakoXmotoki

Honda TohruX Sohma Kyo
Arisa Uo X Hatsuharu sohma

DannyLilithborne
07-10-2009, 06:32 PM
and michiruXharuka
UsagiXMamoru
MinakoXmotoki
Well, the first two are canon... as for the third, did they ever even meet?

Serial Ulyssicider
07-10-2009, 06:45 PM
Damn you shippings list for piquing my curiosity once again!
Darkshipping (Yami BakuraxYami Yugi).
Wins.
So.
Much.
It is also canon!
If you think about it, Yami Bakura has been trying to get into Yami Yugi since season 1!
And he succeeds in season 5!

xellos88
07-10-2009, 07:23 PM
MidorixSawamura
LinaxGaudy
RosettexChrono
KallenxLelouch
ChidorixSousuke

Spectrum~Dreams
07-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Damn you shippings list for piquing my curiosity once again!
Darkshipping (Yami BakuraxYami Yugi).
Wins.
So.
Much.
It is also canon!
If you think about it, Yami Bakura has been trying to get into Yami Yugi since season 1!
And he succeeds in season 5!

Yeah it wasn't because Yami Bakura hates him or anything...I like your logic though :D

As for my favourite pairing, Heartshipping Yugi x Ryou grows on me every day. So cute!

Serial Ulyssicider
07-17-2009, 05:41 AM
Yeah it wasn't because Yami Bakura hates him or anything...I like your logic though :D

As for my favourite pairing, Heartshipping Yugi x Ryou grows on me every day. So cute!

Damn...I forgot about Heartshipping.
So very :3

hiddencry~
07-26-2009, 01:57 PM
There's a long list x3

Tendershipping (ryou x bakura)
Bakushipping (ryou x bakura x thief king bakura)
Gemshipping(thief king bakura x ryou)
Geminishipping(thief king bakura x yami bakura)
Darkshipping(yami bakura x yami yugi)
Prideshipping(seto kaiba x yami yugi)
Euroshipping(ryou x seto kaiba)
Antagoshipping(yami bakura x seto kaiba)

*phew*

I also love Takuto x Mitsuki from full moon wo sagashite if anybody watches/reads that ^^

Spectrum~Dreams
07-26-2009, 02:20 PM
Yay someone else who likes euroshipping! ^.^

hiddencry~
07-26-2009, 04:39 PM
Yayyy ^.^
i just think it's really cute. And also ryou seems to be one of the few people kaiba doesnt actually seem to hate, so it would work x3

ValkyrieJuno
08-22-2009, 09:02 PM
I love JoeyXMai because it's obvious that they have feelings for each other. In Shugo Chara there is a character named Utau Hoshina and she looks like she could be Joey and Mai's daughter! XD
http://api.ning.com/files/GaOQu3H4iQVkwDvtqnfpH-YcjYWBTAUFWKVwDk7oan--WmLo9V7G9n6y9xf-DBVk930sALepQH-SDlCMoqtjnN5Ax2osCpzU/a98.jpg

ValkyrieJuno
08-22-2009, 09:13 PM
SetoxJou-Yugioh
MegxJo-Burst Angel
MintxZakuro-Tokyo Mew Mew
RisaxOtani-Lovely Complex
LuciaxJanaff-Fire Emblem
AnthyxUtena-Revolutionary Girl Utena
DeedlitxParn-Record of Loddoss War
ToryxColin-Off*Beat

I could go on forever here. :< I'm not going to put shipping names because not all of them have one. And I like them all because when you see how they act together it's really sweet and cute. <3

Heh heh, don't forget IkeXSoren-Fire Emblem! I wonder though...out of the three remaining heron siblings, Reyson is the only one who doesn't have a love interest... I wonder who he should be paired up with!

BakuraRyou'sPocky
08-23-2009, 12:38 PM
Well, I think that my favorite YGO pairing should involve Ryou, but most of the females in the series annoy me, so I didn't wanna stick Ryou with them o3o. And if he liked a guy, then I'd just be sad .________. But since I thought that the only person who was "good enough" for him was "himself" (YamiBakura), I supported YamiBakuraxRyou for a while, even though the fact that YamiBakura's fanbase was so much bigger than Ryou's bothered me, LMFAO xD
But just last week or something, I remembered how, in the days of the Englishdub, I loved Serenity 8D. So now, my favorite YGO pairing is RyouxShizuka :P
Also, my friend was complaining about how, in all of the pairings with Seto, he was "on the bottom" xD.
So, since it was back when I held a grudge against YamiBakura, I tried to start SetoxYamiBakura. Popped-collarshipping! 8D
Yeah. I don't support it anymore, though o3o

And for other anime/manga:
FaixKurogane (Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle)
YukixKyo (Fruits Basket)
YukixTohru (Fruits Basket)
Uhh, I should have more, but I can't remember anything off the top of my head o3o. Maybe later xD

Eleanorose123
11-29-2009, 07:25 PM
[QUOTE=maisetofan;633993]
Pokemon
JesseXjames
[QUOTE=maisetofan;633993]

YES! Epic win thy name is Rocketshipping! My list;
Rocketshipping, I think we got that.
Shrimpshipping, awesome~
Blackmagicshipping, fan name for Kanasuki and Nekozawa from Ouran.
Tendershipping, again, epic win!

MariksSexKitten
11-30-2009, 02:51 AM
I have too long a list.. I'll type it up and place it here later x3

redpheonix
11-30-2009, 03:19 AM
if Sigfried Von Shroder were straight ( laughs) then I would have to say by favorite to pair him with would be Vivian Wong XD

DannyLilithborne
11-30-2009, 05:55 PM
if Sigfried Von Shroder were straight ( laughs) then I would have to say by favorite to pair him with would be Vivian Wong XD
...blinks

Where did that come from?

redpheonix
11-30-2009, 07:25 PM
i have my reasons lol

Light_Kaiba
08-12-2010, 11:45 PM
I like Prideshipping(Seto KaibaxYami Yugi) from YuGiOh!DM and Spiritshipping(JohanxJudai) from YuGiOh!GX *Is shot for liking GX*:thatface:

PoisonXLilly
08-19-2010, 06:08 PM
Kyo Sohma and Tohru Honda~
^^

Bleedingcreampuff
08-19-2010, 06:32 PM
Tendershipping all the way! (RyouXBakura)
,Psychoshipping (yami marikX yami bakura)
and Theifshipping (marikXbakura) :3