PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The Adventure Game! Episode 2

berober04
04-24-2009, 11:32 AM
LK's not the only one who's back, so is Kodrith!

Last time we had heard from Kodrith, a huge explosion was heard outside of Littleroot Town and we were about to find out what it was...

What was that?

-Haha! Our Galactic Bomb worked! Team Aqua's West Headquarters is no more! That fool Watson set it off when he reopened the underground...-

=Uh... you do know those kids just heard us. And they were in Aqua's building before the explosion...=

Well it doesn't surprise me, after all, you do kinda need a bead or something, otherwise you're just lagging behind... here, do you want the spherical one?

[Feigns giving it to them]

[A grabber comes out of nowhere and steals the Kanto bead]

-=Fufu, Prepare for tr-...=-

[A thunderbolt is seen coming out of nowhere, unbeknownst to everyone, it's ElectricChair, Kodrith's now evolved Pikachu]

-=Oh you HAVE to be kidding us...=-

(Yeah, I just felt like having a Team Rocket reference for the big comeback)

But where did the bead go?

-Choice Time-

<On the rocks above where Team Rocket were>
<Into the pond at the south of the town>
<Somewhere... else>

(So glad to be back, hope some people... 0mni, will want to carry on with it, but if not then I guess then a bird eats the bead...)

0mnislash17
04-24-2009, 02:19 PM
*rubs shoulder like Goku* Hmm, that was a lot of carrying last round lol. Glad to see it is back ^_^. So let's see....

Choice: Pond south of the town.

PS: Bero, can you repost his party? I remember him having Latios, Pikachu, Chikorita, Cyndaquil and possibly one other.

berober04
04-24-2009, 04:08 PM
ok, well i'll do a party post now and then think about what i'll do for the next installment. you chose a different one to what I wanted...

Latios the Latios - Level 41
Dragonite the Dragonite - Level 55
Ho-oh the Ho-oh - Level 72
ElectricChair the Pikachu - Level 21
Chomps the Totodile - Level 20
DQ the Chikorita - Level 23
Firefox the Cyndaquil - Level 22 (:D Cyndaquil)
Nighthound the Mightyena - Level 24

The last 'episode' is here: http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showthread.php?p=535695#post535695

0mnislash17
04-24-2009, 05:01 PM
Whoa, Ho-oh and Dragonite? I must've missed them, the rest I remember.

berober04
04-24-2009, 05:04 PM
Gold kinda secretly appeared during the siege on Dewford and gave Kodrith Ho-oh and Dragonite was one of Brwaly's non-regulation pokemon he kept just in case

berober04
04-24-2009, 05:07 PM
(You know what, screw it, I'm gonna use my authoring powers to make your choice turn into mine)

[Kodrith approaches the water, and uses surf on Chomps, he then picks up the bead, floating on the surface. As he steps onto dry land, one of the galactic grunts (They're still here) shoots the bead out of his hand and onto the rock face above]

What the hell do you have a gun for?! We're supposed to use pokemon to solve all our problems, you didn't go to the 'pokemon for dummies' mandatory classes did you?

=Erm, no, but I did attend the 'distraction for dummies' class. Hahaa!=

Wait, weren't there two of you?

=Precisely=

[A silhouette appears on the top of the rock]

He looks EXTREMELY familiar

-Choice Time-

The idea got a bit away from me, but I know the basic outline, I just need to hope that you pick well, so... who is that silhouette?

<A>
<B>
<C>
<F>
<G>

0mnislash17
04-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Choice: uhh.... <G>?

berober04
04-24-2009, 05:19 PM
well considering I want to do other stuff and I really can't be bothered, I'll leave it until the morning

berober04
04-25-2009, 05:13 PM
...not morning, unless you're australian...

Ugh, now I have writers block. What a great return...

Oh well:

We need to get up there, NOW!

[A battle can be heard off the rockface, a Gold Cap is thrown and Kodrith catches it, inside it is the bead. Kodrith smiles and put's the cap on, with the bead in the cap still. The sun is beginning to set and a shadow looms over the rocks but no figure can be seen, then, a Mudkip is seen on the rocks. It chirps and is sent back into the pokeball.]

Like ma lid dawg?

-Look, I don't know what's going on, but when Saturn get's here...-

=It's not Saturn...=

-Choice Time-

Who is it?

<M>
<C>
<G>
<R>

0mnislash17
04-26-2009, 05:14 PM
Choice: <C>?