PDA

View Full Version : Who can you trust? TFG

DANMAN
05-03-2009, 12:05 PM
Welcome to my forum game, WHO CAN YOU TRUST?

In this game, there will be 16-32 people. Your objective is make friends and enemies. Each person is teamed up with 2-3 people, depending on the situation.

Each member can create two characters. However, each character should only have a different characteristic to them. Two players cannot be goth or a DJ for an example.

Next, I will give a beginning to a storyline. You figure out the rest of the story. However, one CANNOT choose to skip to the ending, or choose to make the ending in the beginning. You and your friend have to make the rest of the story. And also, this is a reality, so no mutant ninjas from outer space. (Just an example.) Although, it is good if you thought of something else comical that would happen. Also, you can occasionaly 'bump' into another team, but they will have to agree to help you.

Next, the rules:

1. The elastic and proper clause. Basically, whatever rules are given to the forum apply here.

That's all to the rules.

At the end of each story, the players can determine who gets to leave the game. PM me the votes. Whoever is voted the most gets to leave the game, until the next season happens, but who knows what could happen.

Players

1) Serendipity Scorobogarty - Goes by her middle name, Olivia. Age 16. About 5'4", with black shoulder length hair, bright purple bangs, and green-yellow eyes. She's the rocker type, in love with music, confident, and living life to the fullest.

2) Riley DiSano - Goes by DiSano. Age 18. About 5'10", with dark brown short hair, tan skin, and very dark brown eyes. He leads a small gang, which is less about violence and more about staying alive while living on the streets. However, he has a fiery, often violent temper, and is not close to anyone.

3) Taya: Female, a clerk. Mousy, quiet easily confused. Will agree with whoever is in charged. Young, 18 years old. Long straight Brown hair, pale blue eyes, silver cloaks and robes. Height, 5'11"

4) Keles: Male, Military officer. Stoic nature. Mocha skin, black eyes, pointed ears, otherwise humanoid. Height, 6'1". About 45 Years old.

5) Ash Kingston:Ash is an amateur detective who graduated at the top of his class. He doesn't carry a gun, but is an expert sharpshooter. After several murder cases, he learned quite a bit about explosives and torture techniques. He's 5'10", 24 years of age, and not very adept at hand to hand combat. However, he does carry a knife on him for self defense, though he's sworn to never take a life unless it will save another. He worked for a secret detective firm for a while until he was kicked from it. He's now looking for work in the local police department. He's fairly serious about his work most of the time, and is seen as a bit of a workaholic. He's slightly muscular, however, and weighs in at 185 lbs.

6) Lucia Davidson:A self-proclaimed psychic, she claims to see into others' dreams. In reality, she actually reads their reactions to tarot readings and manipulates others to believe what she wants them to believe. Basically a mind-fuck. She's 5'3" and 16. About 120 lbs.

7) Turtlicious: A sephiroth cosplayer who looks like the real thing while barely trying trained in fencing although he feels its pointless he carries a sword around with him although everyone believes its a fake 17 6'1'' 123 lbs

8) Jason Oedipus: Turt's best freind a pot head pyro whos idea of a good time is
"watching the pretty colors of a leaf butning in the wind". Has bright green hair and wheres all black he generally carries a switch blade and a lighter. 5'10 112 lbs 16

9) Pae Hana (Hana Pae): She is of South Korean Nationality but moved away from her Homeland after her uncle was kidnapped by North Korean spies. She has learned allot about the world and even at her young age has earned high degrees from Collages (Medicine, Genetics, Computer Programing, Video Games Designing, Jam Making, Market Research) and is tracked down by large companies to try get her to work for them due to her highly skilled and hardworking nature.
Despite this, She won't be sidetracked from her goal to help Human Rights around the world, and continues preaching the word and raising money for Charity, Only taking when she needs to.
Despite her helping, she has so far failed to take hold in the larger world, Her deeds going missed.
She is quite adept at fighting being a blackbelt at her native fighting style, Tae Kwon Do, She only uses it when she needs to, Which is quite rarely considering her job and dreams. Height: Quite tall at 5'08 .Weighs: Underweight at 104 lbs. Age: 24. Hair: Black but the sides up front have been dyed an Albino white. Eyes: Blue. Likes: Helping others, Tae Kwon Do, Dancing (Salsa is her main Passion besides Charity work). Dislikes: Corruption, Mornings, The orange bits on the insides of Jaffa Cakes. Wears: Traditional Korean clothes to remind her of home, Mixes them with modern clothes to create vast mixes.

10) Neit: He is a man full of hatred and distrust, he believes the world should crumble and will do ANYTHING to make his goals happen, He has already lied and cheated to get himself into as much power as he can... Which isn't much seeing as he is 17 and still at school. Despite his low status, He will easily work his way up in the world due to having friends (Or so they think) In high places.
He plays video games (World Conquering training devices as he calls them) Designed by himself to replicate the world and its powers to train his mind and after months of intense training, He has self proclaimed himself the best Military General Ever. he still has yet to put himself into training...
Height: Massive at 6'00. Weighs: 114 lbs. Age: 17. Hair: Red. Eyes: Blue. Likes: Video games (Strategy), Designing Video games, All sciences, History especially Military based, Hedgehogs and Rabbits. Dislikes: Human Society, Politicians, The modern world (Because Humans knock down Rabbits and Hedgehogs), Candles on top of his birthday cake. Wears: Black and white shirts, Jeans and occasionally wears and evil Mask (Which he collects, has all kinds), Inside he never wears shoes, But outside always runners

11) Riley Govan
Son of Ben Govan, who penniless and disgraced member of the elitist Govan family, he is smart (146 IQ) and cunning, but his main drive in life is to prove the family who caste his father down, that they were wrong to do so. Studies law and politics's at Uni, so as to get into a position of social power. Though outwardly, he is a friendly and fun character, with sarcastic edge, intruth, he dislikes most poeple and his actions are always done with his final goal being main Aim. He doesn't main manipulating and using others, once said "I have no friends, only Those I like to use, and those I don't!!!!" He is pretty good at most sports (not amazing, but good) and brown belt in Tae Kwon Do. His one real weakness is his failure with girls, which comes from his mother seeming to abandon him and fear of rejection, meaning he can never get close to others. Height:-5:8. Weighs:-110. Hair:-Sandy Brown. Eyes:-Gray. Age:-19. Likes: Gaming, Politics's, studying, moving closer to his goal, proving others wrong, thinking, suites, eating fancy food and Eastern Asian Girls. Dislikes: Pretty much everything else. Cloths:-Black Long coat with Gray under suite, and leather gloves. Gunglasses!!

12) Chan Sir Shi
ON the outside, Chan Si Shi (Death is Beautiful) seems small and sky. An unlucky girl, who was born into complete poverty, before her mother illegally moved them to England to live, though still living in poverty, her and her mother get by. They both work at same university Riley goes to as cleaners. However, what no one knows, is that in Chan's dark past, she saw and learnt move than any child should, she now not only able to defend herself, she is also master thief, who can break almost any lock and why'll working at Uni, she has quickly learnt the basic's of computers. Though Riley pride would never believe this young girl, is infact far beyond even him, in terms of intellect and learns most things scarily fast. However, because of her past, this brilliance is rarely used for good deeds or to its full ability as it is a flawed brilliance at best! Height:-5.2. Weight:-98
Hair:-Black. Eyes:-So Brown, seem black. Likes:-Stealing things, dancing, being chased, drinking, having fun and learning. Dislikes:-Violence to others, mindless power and being challenged. Cloths:-When not in work uniform, likes to go for unsubtle all black thief look.

13) Amarante Ogata
Not the greatest student in the world but that's mostly because she doesn't try hard enough. She's loyal, carefree, and a sympathetic person. She is however some what of a violent person. Amarante also gets dreams that forsee the future when she is around the right person.
Age-15
Height- 5' 4"
Weight-109
Hair- Black, straight
Eyes- Maroon
Likes- Music, Drama, Voice Acting, Dancing, and she also likes Poetry and Writing but she gets embarresed when people know that.
Dislikes- Waking up in the morning, and anything that has to do with school.
Wears- Her school uniform, green jacket with a medium blue t-shirt and a light blue skirt

If possible

medianoche
05-03-2009, 11:24 PM
Okay, this sounds like fun! I've never done anything quite like this before... Alright, two characters. (I don't know how much description you want.)

Serendipity Scorobogarty - Goes by her middle name, Olivia. Age 16. About 5'4", with black shoulder length hair, bright purple bangs, and green-yellow eyes. She's the rocker type, in love with music, confident, and living life to the fullest.

Riley DiSano - Goes by DiSano. Age 18. About 5'10", with dark brown short hair, tan skin, and very dark brown eyes. He leads a small gang, which is less about violence and more about staying alive while living on the streets. However, he has a fiery, often violent temper, and is not close to anyone.

(I hope these characters are okay! Let me know if I need to change anything.)

DANMAN
05-03-2009, 11:58 PM
They're good, tell more people to paly so we can start it faster.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
05-04-2009, 12:14 AM
Taya: Female, a clerk. Mousy, quiet easily confused. Will agree with whoever is in charged. Young, 18 years old. Long straight Brown hair, pale blue eyes, silver cloaks and robes. Height, 5'11"

Keles: Male, Military officer. Stoic nature. Mocha skin, black eyes, pointed ears, otherwise humanoid. Height, 6'1". About 45 Years old.

(are these good enough)

DANMAN
05-04-2009, 12:28 AM
yes. I'm going to leave soon, but try to get more people.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
05-04-2009, 12:31 AM
yes. I'm going to leave soon, but try to get more people.

I want to give other people a chance to add characters, but I write in my spare time and have a ton of OCCs to add. Let me know what you think.

medianoche
05-04-2009, 09:25 PM
I also have many more characters that I can use if we come up short. :)

DANMAN
05-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Wow, noone else is here...

HolyShadow
05-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Ash Kingston:

Ash is an amateur detective who graduated at the top of his class. He doesn't carry a gun, but is an expert sharpshooter. After several murder cases, he learned quite a bit about explosives and torture techniques. He's 5'10", 24 years of age, and not very adept at hand to hand combat. However, he does carry a knife on him for self defense, though he's sworn to never take a life unless it will save another. He worked for a secret detective firm for a while until he was kicked from it. He's now looking for work in the local police department. He's fairly serious about his work most of the time, and is seen as a bit of a workaholic. He's slightly muscular, however, and weighs in at 185 lbs.

(If you wanna change his backstory, go ahead...)

Lucia Davidson:

A self-proclaimed psychic, she claims to see into others' dreams. In reality, she actually reads their reactions to tarot readings and manipulates others to believe what she wants them to believe. Basically a mind-fuck. She's 5'3" and 16. About 120 lbs.

DANMAN
05-05-2009, 12:24 AM
They're okay.

5 more people or such to get this game started!

Turtlicious
05-05-2009, 12:38 AM
A sephiroth cosplayer who looks like the real thing while barely trying trained n fencing although he feels its pointless he carries a sword around with him although everyone believes its a fake 17 6'1'' 123 lbs

Turtlicious
05-05-2009, 12:46 AM
Jason oedipus

justins best freind a pot head pyro whos idea of a good time is
"watching the pretty colors of a leaf butning in the wind"
has bright green hair and wheres all black he generally carries a switch blade and a lighter

5'10 112 lbs 16

Spoofs3
05-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Pae Hana (Hana Pae)
She is of South Korean Nationality but moved away from her Homeland after her uncle was kidnapped by North Korean spies.
She has learned allot about the world and even at her young age has earned high degrees from Collages (Medicine, Genetics, Computer Programing, Video Games Designing, Jam Making, Market Research) and is tracked down by large companies to try get her to work for them due to her highly skilled and hardworking nature.
Despite this, She won't be sidetracked from her goal to help Human Rights around the world, and continues preaching the word and raising money for Charity, Only taking when she needs to.
Despite her helping, she has so far failed to take hold in the larger world, Her deeds going missed.
She is quite adept at fighting being a blackbelt at her native fighting style, Tae Kwon Do, She only uses it when she needs to, Which is quite rarely considering her job and dreams.
Height: Quite tall at 5'08
Weighs: Underweight at 104 lbs
Hair: Black but the sides up front have been dyed an Albino white.
Eyes: Blue
Likes: Helping others, Tae Kwon Do, Dancing (Salsa is her main Passion besides Charity work)
Dislikes: Corruption, Mornings, The orange bits on the insides of Jaffa Cakes
Wears: Traditional Korean clothes to remind her of home, Mixes them with modern clothes to create vast mixes.

Neit (Only uses this name, He never uses his real name)
He is a man full of hatred and distrust, he believes the world should crumble and will do ANYTHING to make his goals happen, He has already lied and cheated to get himself into as much power as he can... Which isn't much seeing as he is 17 and still at school.
Despite his low status, He will easily work his way up in the world due to having friends (Or so they think) In high places.
He plays video games (World Conquering training devices as he calls them) Designed by himself to replicate the world and its powers to train his mind and after months of intense training, He has self proclaimed himself the best Military General Ever.
he still has yet to put himself into training...
Height: Massive at 6'00
Weighs: 114 lbs
Hair: Red
Eyes: Blue
Likes: Video games (Strategy), Designing Video games, All sciences, History especially Military based, Hedgehogs and Rabbits.
Dislikes: Human Society, Politicians, The modern world (Because Humans knock down Rabbits and Hedgehogs), Candles on top of his birthday cake.
Wears: Black and white shirts, Jeans and occasionally wears and evil Mask (Which he collects, has all kinds), Inside he never wears shoes, But outside always runners

DANMAN
05-05-2009, 06:39 PM
3 more people with 2 characters each are o.k.

Riley will need to have something else than a knife now though, if he ever gets a weapon.

medianoche
05-05-2009, 08:52 PM
Oh yeah I forgot to mention, Riley has a small gun loaded with two bullets.

Spoofs3
05-14-2009, 05:27 PM
Well this went lovely didn't it?
Good game guys, Good game ^_^

DANMAN
05-14-2009, 07:36 PM
nothing ever happened anyways.

Fat1Fared
05-17-2009, 04:49 PM
I will sign up:-and make characters later, as bit busy now

OK, finally get round to making these guys lol

Riley Govan

Son of Ben Govan, who penniless and disgraced member of the elitist Govan family, he is smart (146 IQ) and cunning, but his main drive in life is to prove the family who caste his father down, that they were wrong to do so.

Studies law and politics's at Uni, so as to get into a position of social power.

Though outwardly, he is a friendly and fun character, with sarcastic edge, intruth, he dislikes most poeple and his actions are always done with his final goal being main Aim. He doesn't main manipulating and using others, once said "I have no friends, only Those I like to use, and those I don't!!!!"

He is pretty good at most sports (not amazing, but good) and brown belt in Tae Kwon Do.

His one real weakness is his failure with girls, which comes from his mother seeming to abandon him and fear of rejection, meaning he can never get close to others

Height:-5:8
Weighs:-110
Hair:-Sandy Brown
Eyes:-Gray

Likes: Gaming, Politics's, studying, moving closer to his goal, proving others wrong, thinking, suites, eating fancy food and Eastern Asian Girls

Dislikes: Pretty much everything else

Cloths:-Black Long coat with Gray under suite, and leather gloves. Gunglasses!!

Chan Sir Shi

ON the outside, Chan Si Shi (Death is Beautiful) seems small and sky. An unlucky girl, who was born into complete poverty, before her mother illegally moved them to england to live, though still living in poverty, her and her mother get by. They both work at same university Riley goes to as cleaners.

However, what no one knows, is that in Chan's dark past, she saw and learnt move than any child should, she now not only able to defend herself, she is also master thief, who can break almost any lock and why'll working at Uni, she has quickly learnt the basic's of computers. Though Riley pride would never believe this young girl, is infact far beyond even him, in terms of intellect and learns most things scarily fast.

However, because of her past, this brilliance is rarely used for good deeds or to its full ability as it is a flawed brilliance at best!

Height:-5.2
Weight:-98
Hair:-Black
Eyes:-So Brown, seem black

Likes:-Stealing things, dancing, being chased, drinking, having fun and learning.

Dislikes:-Volience to others, mindless power and being challenged

Cloths:-When not in work uniform, likes to go for unsubtle all black thief look.

Naraku
05-17-2009, 05:06 PM
no body cause i don't know no body

Turtlicious
05-19-2009, 07:10 PM
read the rules before ya post man...

DANMAN
05-21-2009, 09:07 AM
sorry I haven't been here in a while. Anyways, back to this.

Anyways, only 4 more characters left before we play.

PokemonLuver0226
05-21-2009, 09:24 AM
Amarante Ogata (cuz I can't think of anything else)

Not the greatest student in the world but that's mostly because she doesn't try hard enough. SHe's loyal, carefree, and a sympathetic person. SHe is however some what of a violent person. Amarante also gets dreams that forsee the future when she is around the right person.
Age-15
Height- 5' 4"
Weight-109
Hair- Black, straight
Eyes- Maroon

Likes- Music, Drama, Voice Acting, Dancing, and she also likes Poetry and Writing but she gets embarresed when people know that.

Dislikes- Waking up in the morning, and anything that has to do with school.

Wears- Her school uniform, green jacket with a medium blue t-shirt and a light blue skirt

DANMAN
05-23-2009, 09:54 AM
If psychics are real people, I believe that Amarante is good enough. However, if not, I did believe I tried to make this real as possible. The rest of it is good though. (Sorry, I just have a mind that thinks they could or could not be real, just give me any evidence showing they are real.)

Anyways, with only 3 characters left up, the registration is reeeeeeeeeeeally close.