PDA

View Full Version : if you could have dinner with someone famous from history

maisetofan
05-16-2009, 02:30 AM
who would you have dinner with for one night?
Someone influential, a movie star, a world leader? Joseph smith LOLOLOL:thatface:

i wont say who yet, i wanna see what everyone else puts first :thatface:

and please no cartoons, real people who lived once a upon a century

beatlesgirl95
05-17-2009, 10:11 AM
John Lennon....yeah total Beatles freak :P

Spoofs3
05-17-2009, 12:41 PM
My List (In order of Prefurance):
1. Sophie Scholl, a leader of the peaceful German Based Nazi Resistance group (Her work helped quite a bit and her leaflets were used by the Americans as letter bombs against the Nazi State after her death) - Excecuted
2. Patrick Pearse, Founder of the Irish State (1916 leader, his declaration did not become official until 1921)- Executed
3. Queen Seondeok of Silla - First queen of an area in Korea, She was supposed to be very intellegent and built the landmark of Cheomseongdae (One of the first Astronomy sights on earth and even scientific areas on earth!)- Died 647 after her reign, Peacefully.
4. Stalin- Dictator of Soviet Russia, Not for any reason really, I just want to see what the most sucesful Dictator and most sucessful at Genocide is like... -Died, Leader...
5. Kroze, Evil villian from the 1980's Retired now and runs the YuGiOh Abridged site, Found on mIRC often. - Alive and well

xHannahx
05-17-2009, 12:54 PM
Kurt Cobain, he's just uber =)

Apple
05-17-2009, 09:11 PM
yeah kurt cobain AND johnny cash :P

Kiya
05-17-2009, 11:35 PM
Hitler... Bare with me here. I just would love a conversation with him and see what he said to everyone to make them so hatefull to the Jewish commity. Then his past...and being into Psychology, analysize him and such... Would be very interesting.

Shakespear.... I want to discuse Hamlet for hours on end...Love that play to death.

maisetofan
05-17-2009, 11:44 PM
Anne boleyn, hands down to see if all the rumors were true
And her daughter, Queen elizabeth because there was a rumor that her and thomas seymour had an affair that bore the child known as William Shakespeare, its only rumor though

Ohara
05-18-2009, 01:35 AM
Mikael Akerfeldt.

CELTIC
05-18-2009, 11:13 AM
Robert the Bruce - The greatest Scottish king of all time

maisetofan
05-19-2009, 01:59 AM
LOL that would be interesting, outlawed and excommunicated!!! the best kings tend to be

redpheonix
05-19-2009, 02:22 AM
i would have to choose Cleopatra or some kick arse lady

:D joan of arc ect

queen elizabeth I would be Awesome as well

maisetofan
05-19-2009, 05:27 AM
Joan of arc hell yes
Queen elizabeth would be fascinating but i would like to see "bloody mary"
(Queen before elizabeth briefly and lizzies half sister) you know why she was named that right?

AdmiralAwesome
05-19-2009, 07:11 AM
Achilles, I wonder if he was as great as they say

0mnislash17
05-19-2009, 12:31 PM
My choice would probably have to be any great general/warrior of old, like Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, and Sun Tzu just to name a few.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
05-19-2009, 07:48 PM
Leonard Nimoy, (nobody said the person couldn't still be alive)
Lao Tzu
Nostradamus
Leonardo DaVinci

Just a Canadian Eh
05-19-2009, 07:54 PM
1. Napoleon Boneparte
2. Buhdda
3. Leif Ericsson
4. Saint peter

redpheonix
05-22-2009, 02:50 AM
hey hey hey maise tell me the story of why they call her "bloody mary"
*sits on floor and waits for story* :D
is there an urban legend to do with calling her name in a dark room looking a mirror?????

maisetofan
05-22-2009, 08:01 PM
well mary was henry and catherine of aragons only child who survived, she was first in line for the throne until Henry divorced catherine and sent her into exile, she was never allowed to see her daughter again and mary was placed in another castle away from henry..

when she became queen after her brother Edwards death (edward was jane seymour and henrys son) she also married the phillip the second (of spain) in 1555 but the two never had children. she was a staunch catholic and some would say hell bent on getting vengance for her past, as edward and elizabeth were both protestant and mary was not so under her rule everything resumed to catholic, which meant hundreds of innocent people were burnt at the stake for supposed "Heresy" which was simply just disagreeing with the catholic faith.

300 people (including former Archbishop of Canterbury, Thomas Cranmer and many of the most prominent members of society) were burned at the stake for heresy, earning Mary the nickname, "Bloody Mary."

Thomas cranmer was one of Henrys most trusted of adivsors, he had married henry and anne boleyn and jane seymour and henry, he was also there when henry died in 1547