PDA

View Full Version : Empire

Pages : [1] 2

Spoofs3
05-26-2009, 05:02 PM
Ya know, Because amazingly out of all he Forum games we have (most pointless) We don't have armies :V

This is a game created in remembrance of World War I and World War II (70th anniversary of II in September)
Salutes to the Veterans.

Ok basically here is the ground rules.
1. Players sign up
2. Every player is assigned a country based on a map (Could be random, Could be voted)
3. Every turn, Players are designated Money, This Money varies on multiple things, READ ON TO FIND OUT WHAT D:
4. Using this money invest in certain structures, Of course this could be Military, Economy, Organizations, New Governments, WHATEVER!
5. Using these you try to build the greatest Empire you can achieve, Basically pick a game style, Peacekeeper, Colonization, Economy based and try succeed.
Unfortunately with these kind of rules it wouldn't be very exciting now would it? So a certain amount of people playing will be designated the dreaded title of "Dictator" and the honoust country "SuperPower"
6. Every Country consists of 5 Cities, Once all of these are taken over/ Destroyed, The Country gives in to the invading nation.
Routes are set out, You control your army by saying which route you wish to go on.
7. The game keeps going on until the war is finished by the demise of one of the sides, The Superpowers or the Dictators.

STARTING ROLES:

DICTATOR:
The title of the destroyer, Every peaceful world has its psychopath and congrats, YOU ARE THIS ONES!
Your role is basically to control the map by destroying the armies of other countries and taking their supply, Of course there are OTHER dictators but there are questions you need to ask yourself, Do you want help?

SUPERPOWER:
You are the Anti-Dictator, You were the victor of the last World War and want to preserve the peace in any means possible, Unfortunately, this means War. These are the strongholds of justice and once taken over become a regular country.

You are the basic country, You are basically a buffering state between the two main sides in this war. Pretty much? You're Poland.
BUT, There is some things you get to do that the BIGGER nations can't.

Stats:
Military:
Every turn each country receives 3 new Soldiers
New soldiers can be purchased using Money at $100 per Soldier
Luck will base the outcome of the event (Pretty similar to Survival but ya know, different)

Economy:
Every turn you gain $1000 Per turn Fixed
This can be spent on Military for a fix'd price, Resources for a fix'd price or buy of neighbouring nations.
It can also be spend on food and whatnot.

Resources:
Of course a war cannot be sustained on power alone, You need resources like Oil, Iron whatever
Some areas have more places where these are available, These are randomly spaced out in countries, Superpowers and Dictatorships must buy from foreign neighbors or take over producing areas, They each have 1 Resource area to begin though.
This is also affected by the army size.

Food:
Keep the Army going, The bigger the army, The more food you need. Be aware, this is one of the main factors in Happiness.

Happiness:
In a nutshell? You are in a war, The lower your happiness, The more a chance your people will revolt and overthrow your government to go Neutral (Out of the war) Or even overthrow you and join your enemies (If you threw alot into helping a side which gave nothing back)
This can only happen to Countries, Dictatorships and Superpowers will only lose progress on producing.

Uniques:
Dictator:
+10% Military.

SuperPower:
+10% Resources

Countries have policies that the others cannot decide on.
1. Neutrality:
being a smaller state unlike the larger ones, It is not your business to fight, Keep our of the majority of fighting and just earn to trade and make cash, And who knows? Maybe you can earn respect by setting up your own control area!
2. Surrender...
Countries can surrender
Once Countries are taken over (by Superpower or Dictatorship) your new overlord can choose to do some things to you, You may like them or may not.
1. Puppet State:
You are in control... Sorta, You are placed there to run the state but you are really their lacky. You control all aspects of the country but if your leader is unhappy they can cut off some privalages and control you directly!
(Full control unless your leader cuts off some things)
2. Home Rule:
You are basically set free, nothings done... Oh yeah also you got to help your Empire in the fight, No chance to stay Neutral here ^_^
(Compulsorily Military duty, Control of all other aspects)
3. Direct Rule:
You have no say, You are out of the game until you are liberated or set free but don't worry, Its not really the end...
(No say in what happens, Basically, You lost)
You can react to these chances with:
1. La Resistance
Fight back, You still gain a percentage of what you once had int he country but there front lines are where the real action is at, Take back the country!
(A third of what you get controlling your country)
2. Collaboration:
By using this option you basically betray your nation, But get a certain rights back if you do not like how your overlords are treating you.
(Control of Government in exchange for co operation in the war)

Also you can still partake in the war, EVEN ON YOUR OWN SIDE IF YOU SO WISH, GO TAKE OVER WEAKER COUNTRIES AND MAKE YOUR OWN EMPIRE!

GOVERNMENTS:
Of course this is all about changing government! If you want to change your play style you can switch government but beware! This lowers happyness for the time

Fascism:
+1 Economy
-1 Happiness
When buying Resources, A discount is given

Communism:
+1 Unit per turn Military
-1 Food per turn Food
When buying soldiers, A discount is given

Democracy:
+1 Happiness
-1 Military per turn
Coups rarely happen (Seeing as they vote).

Republic:
+1 Food per turn
-1 Resources per turn (Random between Oil and iron, Never both)
Discount given when buying Food

PACTS AND UNIONS:
Wouldn't be a war without pacts and unions.

Ceasefire:
Sets a number of turns that there is no firing at. MAX=3.
Cannot be used with Dictatorship and Superpower.
(No attacking for a certain amount of turns)

Peace:
Nothing happens, You basically couldn't care less, Nothign has been guaranteed though.
(Nothing, An unattacked Nation has this)

Pacts:
You basically decide one some things like, 50% of all food produced will be sold to you at a fix'd price, Or Iron will be sold cheaper or whatnot.
(Set exchanges per turn between Nations)

Alliance:
Full Military alliance, You have chosen a side, No going back now :V
(Gives a Country a Team)

Union:
A peaceful solution to a global problem. This is the main coalition of the game, Basically this is the true benefit of being Neutral as you get certain benefits every turn.
(3 Peacekeepers P/T, Send out to aid people based on the Unions decision)

Areas:
Iron Mine: (Designated)
4 Iron P/T

Oil Fields: (Designated)
4 Oil P/T

Munition Factory: (Can be Built)($1000)
30 Ammo P/T

Cost:

GROUND: (Attack)(Defense)(Movement)
Soldier: $100 (1)(1)(1)
Basic Unit, 0 Ammo Per Turn
MGUnit: $400 (5)(3)(1)
Machine Gun Soldier, 2 Ammo Per Turn
1 Steel Initial
Cavalry: $400 (1)(1)(3)
Horse+ Soldier, 1 Ammo Per Turn
Bazooka: $500 (10)(1)(1)
Anti-Tank Weapons, 3 Ammo Per Turn
3 Steel Initial
Cars: $750 (1)(3)(5)
Better scouts than Horses, 3 Oil Per Turn.
Tank: $1000 (10)(10)(1)
KABOOM, 5 Oil Per Turn, 3 Ammo Per Turn
5 Steel Initial

SEA:
Transport: $750 (0)(5)(5)
Moves Ground Units over Sea, 5 Oil Per Turn
Destroyer: $1000 (7)(7)(3)
Mediocre Water unit, 5 Oil Per Turn
5 Steel Initial
BattleShip: $1800 (15)(15)(3)
Powerful Water Troop, 7 Oil Per Turn
10 Steel Initial

SKY:
Fighter: $1500 (7)(7)(5)
To attack other planes 5 Oil Per Turn
8 Steel Initial
Bomber: $2000 (15)(15)(5)
To attack Cities and units: 10 Oil Per Turn
10 Steel Initial

CITIES:
Have their own HP, Once it reaches 0, It either has to be rebuilt wasting a turn

Once all 5 Cities are taken over within a Nation you are controlled by the Team who took you over...

SORRY IF THE RULES ARE A BIT MIXED UP, I WILL TRY MAKE QUESTIONS AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE

Spoofs3
05-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Next game Starts whenever (After Friday) Keep Check, I will be updating the rules seeing as it looks a bit shaky (I think anyways)

ITEM FIXED PRICES:

Oil:
SELL: $230
BUY: $170
Iron:
SELL: $150
BUY: $120
Food:
SELL: $230
BUY: $180

City Repairs:
Sell:

DICTATORS:
4. Fuhrer 0mnislash17 (Fascism)(Austria-Hungary) $2200
8 Men, 13 Food, 18 Iron, 18 Oil, 30 Ammo
1 Oil Factory, 1 Iron Factory, 1 Ammo Factory

SuperPowers:
12. King AsteriskRocks (Republic)(Great Britain) $2090
16 Men, 4 Machinegunner, 12 Food, 21 Oil, 16 Iron, 30 Ammo

Countries:
1. easygoinguchiha (Fascism)(Italy) $3100
9 Men, 11 Food, 10 Iron, 2 Oil
1 Iron Factory
2. Fat1Fared (Fascism)(Switzerland) $1350
13 Men, 15 Food, 13 Oil, 5 Iron
1 Oil Factory
3.ShiningRadiance (Republic)(Russia) $3700
3 Men, 3 Food, 12 iron, 20 Oil
1 iron Factory, 2 Oil Factories
5. roxasabridged (Democracy)(Netherlands) $2000
13 Men, 5 Food, 24 Iron, 12 Oil
2 Iron Factory, 1 Oil Factories
6. Grandia yuki (Fascism)(Germany) $3200
9 Men, 10 Food, 12 Iron, 12 Oil
1 Iron Factory, 1 Oil Factory
7. sajeev50 (Communist)(Spain) $2700
13 Men, 18 Food
8.Queen Yamiangie (Democracy)(Denmark) $3000
8 Men, 10 Food, 12 Iron
1 Iron Factory
9. Insane85 (Fascism)(Portugal) $2000
15 Men, 19 Food, 30 Ammo
1 Ammo Factory
10. Xellos88 (Republic)(France) $2910
6 Men, 2 Food, 9 iron, 9 Oil
11. Ishikawa Oshro (Fascism)(Belgium) $1380
12 Men, 18 Food, 11 Oil, 4 Iron
1 Oil Factory

ANNEXED
France = Belgium

easygoinguchiha
05-26-2009, 05:15 PM
I shall sign up!

Fat1Fared
05-26-2009, 05:21 PM
Spoofs this seems epic game and seeing as you it has this word in it :-Colonization}=My British blood orders me to sign up

HolyShadow
05-26-2009, 05:25 PM
I'm signing up. I love games like these.

0mnislash17
05-26-2009, 05:29 PM
Nice one Spoofs, I shall sign up as well.

roxasabridged
05-26-2009, 07:20 PM
I'll sign up. Looks epic.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
05-26-2009, 08:22 PM
I shall do the signing of the UP.
It's basically RISK the forum game.

sajeev50
05-26-2009, 08:45 PM
I sign up.

Seems sweet!

0mnislash17
05-26-2009, 09:32 PM
I shall do the signing of the UP.
It's basically RISK the forum game.

Kinda like that, I see it more like Civilization (PC Game) or Axis and Allies (Board game that I think is exactly what this may be based off of lol).

easygoinguchiha
05-26-2009, 09:56 PM
I love Axis and Allies, as well as Risk so I think this game will be win.

Also Spoofs if at all possible can I request to NOT be The Dictator or Superpower, Buffer-state is more my style.

Spoofs3
05-27-2009, 09:48 AM
I need to get me a life and stop thinking of ideas ^_^,
Also new game will not start til Friday
Friday is when I finish my last test (YAY)
And even on my BDay (Sat) I will try update (Not like I'm doing anything exactly on the day, but be warned, I might do something later on)

Also for those who REALLY want to know what it is based on
1. Risk, I was playing Risk online lately and got some of the idea
2. Civilisation, Hence the different Units and Cities rather than just countries. No Tech though ^_^'

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
05-29-2009, 12:02 AM
There's no reason for you spend yuor birthday with us losers.
Man, take the day off.
Good luck with your test, though.

Spoofs3
05-29-2009, 06:35 PM
I am not going to start with 7
Keep signing up guys,
Just remember I am the creator of Survival, Players of Survival
Sign the fuck up ?_?

yamiangie
05-29-2009, 07:59 PM
why not i sign up

Insane
05-29-2009, 08:02 PM
This sounds utterly awesome, I'm in

xellos88
05-29-2009, 09:54 PM
i want to sign up, sounds awesome
(also, happy bday Spoofs)

Spoofs3
05-30-2009, 09:34 AM
I will let Sign ups going on despite having enough for a classic 1 Evil, 1 Good and a hell of alot of angry close by states, (Or 2 Vs 2, Depends on how I am feeling)
But as people would have noticed its my Birthday, And I am only online because i have nothing else to do.
Game will begin ironically on the origional Cada Domego ( I think thats how its spelt :V)

grandia yuki
05-30-2009, 09:46 AM
I'll try it out.

Ishikawa Oshro
05-30-2009, 09:47 AM
well seeing as I was the master of advanced wars
and am a nub aspiring to be pro in starcraft I will sign myself up too.

Military games are my +

AsteriskRocks
05-30-2009, 03:31 PM
Signing up

Spoofs3
05-31-2009, 02:32 PM
Ok, Unlike The other Game I am GMing, THIS has enough people even with Gcar dropping out :V
Give me a moment to get everything sorted :V

Spoofs3
05-31-2009, 05:24 PM
Chapter One, A Sad Begining
This is in an alternate version, Just because the alliances were there in real life, DOes not mean you have to honour them here... Also i choose Europe because SOME PEOPLE decided that I got it from World War II... So i chose World War I map to piss people like that off :V)
June 28th, 1914
The Archduke of Austria-Hungary has been assassinated...
This sparked off World War I...
While Austria-Hungary prepares for War, Britain is alerted of their predicament.
After years of building troops up, One empire has finally been able to strike. Britian Mobilizes for war after the controversy.
The struggle of Empires has begun...

ORIGINAL ACTIONS:
As the map has random Oil and Iron things given out this decides how much food you have as well (Seeing as you have less workers to work on food due to working at the Iron mills or whatever.) But equally for those without the iron/oil mills, you get extra food and become a Peasants land.

RUSSIA:
Famine Feared in Russia, 2 Food for 3 Men not enough!

NETHERLANDS:
Famine Feared in Netherlands! Same problem as Russia!

Others:
Common World Market opens up for the War. Oil, Iron and Food prices being updated on page 1.

DICTATORS:
4. King 0mnislash17 (Austria-Hungary) $1000
12 Men, 10 Food, 10 Iron, 10 Oil.
1 Oil Factory, 1 Iron Factory

SuperPowers:
12. King AsteriskRocks (Great Britain) $1000
10 Men, 10 Food, 11 Oil, 11 Iron.

Countries:
1. easygoinguchiha (Italy) $1000
3 Men, 6 Food, 4 Iron
1 Iron Factory
2. Fat1Fared (Switzerland) $1000
3 Men, 6 Food, 4 Oil
1 Oil Factory
3.ShiningRadiance (Russia) $1000
3 Men, 2 Food, 4 iron, 8 Oil
5. roxasabridged (Netherlands) $1000
3 Men, 2 Food, 8 Iron, 4 Oil
6. Grandia yuki (Germany) $1000
3 Men, 4 Food, 4 Iron, 4 Oil
7. sajeev50 (Spain) $1000
3 Men, 8 Food
8. Yamiangie (Denmark) $1000
3 Men, 6 Food, 4 Iron
1 Iron Factory
9. Insane85 (Portugal) $1000
3 Men, 8 Food
10. Xellos88 (France) $1000
3 Men, 4 Food, 4 iron, 4 Oil
11. Ishikawa Oshro (Belgium) $1000
3 Men, 6 Food, 4 Oil
1 Oil Factory

Link to Below Image (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2j48pw8&s=5)
http://i42.tinypic.com/2j48pw8.jpg

RULES:
Movement: One Country per turn (Or on the unit whatever movement it is) (If you own the country)
If you do not, Choose a country next to your units (For land troops)
Choose how many cities you wish to attempt to invade/ Attack (Or destroy with planes and whatnot) with how many troops you wish to risk. You will continue on until you fail or succeed in conquering the number of cities you had Designated.

AIR:
Air, You can travel the amount of countries it says on the unit, BUT, If you run out of movement points on this unit, You crash.
You have to be over a willing country to refuel, otherwise you will crash within enemy border
Remember thats a total of 2. 1/2 countries to tavel within safe distances.

SEA:
This system works differently. Say which country you wish to leave from, And get to.
Then the turns will be worked out on how long it will take to get there BUT
You can also Designate ships to Roam the sea to just do battle with other ships they come across or even make a line of units to patrol the area. Either way thats how this will be worked out.

EXTRAS:
Famine in the Common World Market.
Selling Prices go up in Food
Buying prices also do. These changes may cause Hungry nations to accept rediculous prices of neighboring nations.
Strike:
Same as Famine in World Market but affects Steel. Workers stop working in Steel
Dry Sight:
The World Common Markets Oil runs out, meaning prices go up in both Buying and Selling

Also, Do not ask me to explain which one is your country, Look it up on Google...
On the map, Non-Player countries (Meaning Me) Are White... We pretty much don't do anything :V

Insane
05-31-2009, 05:28 PM
Hey sajeev!
Want an alliance?

roxasabridged
05-31-2009, 06:07 PM
I want to ally with the incredibly awesome Britain.

Because Scotland is sadly not a seperate country.

grandia yuki
05-31-2009, 06:10 PM
"Down with Britain! The German People side with Austria."

I am so glad I am not a Genocidal maniac. lol.

Spoofs3
05-31-2009, 06:11 PM
I want to ally with the incredibly awesome Britain.

Because Scotland is sadly not a seperate country.

Don't complain, I had trouble putting the Red on Ireland myself. it pained me to bring back Pre World War I History :V

easygoinguchiha
05-31-2009, 07:04 PM
sooo, can we pick a government, if so I want the money so I pick Fascism

Spoofs3
05-31-2009, 07:08 PM
Oh yes, of course,
DON'T FORGET TO CHOOSE YOUR GOVERNMENT :D

Fat1Fared
05-31-2009, 07:55 PM
Sirously, this is WRONG-HOW am I not Britain, I demand a recount:-

oh and I and can I start a coup in my own country, in order to remove the democratically elected government and start, a Full dictatorship, screw voting for things, I have an empire to build (I Will have Britain, Don't worry my Love, I will save you from the Yankies leadership)

PS Also, I buy one food, one iron factory and, 1 for soldiers PS feel fair to correct any mistakes, I make

PS nice one choosing WW1, spoofs, I do actually personally find it more interesting than 2

Spoofs3
05-31-2009, 08:16 PM
Sirously, this is WRONG-HOW am I not Britain, I demand a recount:-

oh and I and can I start a coup in my own country, in order to remove the democratically elected government and start, a Full dictatorship, screw voting for things, I have an empire to build (I Will have Britain, Don't worry my Love, I will save you from the Yankies leadership)

PS Also, I buy one food, one iron factory and, 1 for soldiers PS feel fair to correct any mistakes, I make

PS nice one choosing WW1, spoofs, I do actually personally find it more interesting than 2

Iron Factories are not for sale, There are a set number, Your country does not have the materials to make one, You buy the Iron Raw.
Or ya know, Invade a country which has one :V

Fat1Fared
05-31-2009, 08:23 PM
Iron Factories are not for sale, There are a set number, Your country does not have the materials to make one, You buy the Iron Raw.
Or ya know, Invade a country which has one :V

Hmmm, though getting back some of my native countries does have appeal, but I'm Switzerland, and everyone knows there is no such thing as Swiss army :D I do think you gave me the worlds lest aggressive county as a joke, just to see what I would do lol

So I will buy one Iron and can I make more Oil factories?

-Also can we build tanks, to boost our ground-forces or is this still to early in war for that (seeing tech didn't come for another 2 years and 4 before really in use)

-Also, if didn't guess, I've gone for Fascism as it suites me

grandia yuki
05-31-2009, 08:26 PM
I also call fascism.

Spoofs3
05-31-2009, 08:26 PM
Hmmm, though getting back some of my native countries does have appeal, but I'm Switzerland, and everyone knows there is no such thing as Swiss army :D I do think you gave me the worlds lest aggressive county as a joke, just to see what I would do lol

So I will buy one Iron and can I make more Oil factories?

-Also can we build tanks, to boost our ground-forces or is this still to early in war for that (seeing tech didn't come for another 2 years and 4 before really in use)

Well we alos have planes and bombers, They didn't become any use til the end :V
Really? Whatever is there, use :V

And no making Oil Factories, You do not have resources, You must buy :V

Fat1Fared
05-31-2009, 08:42 PM
Well we alos have planes and bombers, They didn't become any use til the end :V
Really? Whatever is there, use :V

And no making Oil Factories, You do not have resources, You must buy :V

-Well I believe, though don't quote as some time, sense studied it, the first tanks were first used in.......<several hours later>......and so that is what meant by that statement lol :thatface:

-Ok, can I BUY oil factories

Also My Name is Rick-Von-Fat lol no I'm actually called "Fateriss-Alexander-Fared" Fascist Politician who was exiled/fled from England and somehow, made coup in Switzerland, with the National-Swiss-First-Party and nows rules with an Iron fist, as plans to get his revenge on the world!!!!!!

HolyShadow
05-31-2009, 08:49 PM
I'll be a republic.

For the whole round, anyone who decides not to attack me will be sold oil at 75% of normal price. It appears that I will be the biggest oil producer.

By this, I mean that I'll sell it for 75% of the price that YOU would buy it for. That means $113 each. I'll sell up to 4 each turn for this price, so act quickly. After four have been sold, I'll sell 4 more at the end of each turn to the GM. However, if you wish to buy those 5 others for 75% normal price, then we can work out a trade. Mainly, I'm interested in food for now.

Spoofs3
05-31-2009, 08:50 PM
-Well I believe, though don't quote as some time, sense studied it, the first tanks were first used in.......<several hours later>......and so that is what meant by that statement lol :thatface:

-Ok, can I BUY oil factories

Also My Name is Rick-Von-Fat lol no I'm actually called "Fateriss-Alexander-Fared" Fascist Politician who was exiled/fled from England and somehow, made coup in Switzerland, with the National-Swiss-First-Party and nows rules with an Iron fist, as plans to get his revenge on the world!!!!!!

NO BUYING OIL FACTORIES, You cannot just instantly BUY a factory that makes oil< its in the ground, You either have it or don't!
What you have is there, What is not ISN'T
Also, i don't know what you are complaining about, You HAVE an oil factory.
but if you wish to get more, Sell some food to make it :V

sajeev50
05-31-2009, 09:05 PM
Hey sajeev!
Want an alliance?

Alliance! =D

Also, I'll be a communist government.

Fat1Fared
05-31-2009, 09:07 PM
NO BUYING OIL FACTORIES, You cannot just instantly BUY a factory that makes oil< its in the ground, You either have it or don't!
What you have is there, What is not ISN'T
Also, i don't know what you are complaining about, You HAVE an oil factory.
but if you wish to get more, Sell some food to make it :V

I'm not complaining, I just getting to grips with rules, (not played the second game it is based on) and was wondering if you could build up factories and increase your economic output:-

OK so seems I'm buying:-
1=Food
1=Iron
1=Soldier

Holy I would be interested in that deal, I will PM you, and we can talk terms, I will be able to maybe support your food problems

HolyShadow
06-01-2009, 12:18 AM
By the way, I'm going to be neutral most of this round. Depending how things play out, I may make temporary alliances from time to time. However, my ultimate goal is self-preservation. The last thing you want is more enemies, so don't attack me, and for the most part, I won't attack you.

As for these alliances, they will be unofficial. Nothing long-term.

0mnislash17
06-01-2009, 12:36 AM
My first order of business is to make my government Fascist as well. I will come up with more later.

EDIT: Ok Spoofs, question time. How am I allowed to move through countries? I'm not asking about movement, but rather aggression. Let's say there is a country in my way that I have no qualms with and do not desire to get into a conflict with, is there any way I can move through that country without having to attack them?

Next up is Oil and Iron factories. Is it possible or is it not possible to build more? Just want to know as it should help with spending resources better. Also is there a way to get steel this round or no?

Last thing I can think of for now is when is turn end? xP

yamiangie
06-01-2009, 01:05 AM
I seem to be Demark. So which one can I chose and still call myself Queen? I want to keep the monarchy in place. Oh and don't worry England I will not take jabs at your chrarcter by asking you to kill our prince for us. Also wiki says we have a traditional policy of neutrality.

xellos88
06-01-2009, 08:13 AM
WHY MUST I BE FRANCE!!!(urge....to blow up....own country.....RISING)
ugh..anyways:
-im a Republic
-i request an aliance with the dictator omni
-i want to buy 1 soldier
-and to attack Belgium, im going to go all Napoleon and shit.
also a question...what can i do with my factories? >_>

roxasabridged
06-01-2009, 11:06 AM
I'll be Democratic.
I want an alliance with Britain. Hopefully, we can work out an awesome deal.
Won't join the war full out unless attacked. Then you're screwed.
I'll buy one soldier.

Ishikawa Oshro
06-01-2009, 11:10 AM
Ill go Facist.
Seems more colin like though ill have no power of money this time around T_T

Ill buy 4 iron and produce 4 soldiers. and ill buy 2 food

Insane
06-01-2009, 11:36 AM
i think I shall be Fascist for now.

And I shall buy 1 soldier

Spoofs3
06-01-2009, 01:29 PM
My first order of business is to make my government Fascist as well. I will come up with more later.

EDIT: Ok Spoofs, question time. How am I allowed to move through countries? I'm not asking about movement, but rather aggression. Let's say there is a country in my way that I have no qualms with and do not desire to get into a conflict with, is there any way I can move through that country without having to attack them?

Next up is Oil and Iron factories. Is it possible or is it not possible to build more? Just want to know as it should help with spending resources better. Also is there a way to get steel this round or no?

Last thing I can think of for now is when is turn end? xP

Movement through nations non agresively requires a Pact. Have both the giving and recieving nation to post it on the forum so I can see, Then you will be able to do the terms of the pact until one of the nations says to break it :V

0mnislash17
06-01-2009, 01:37 PM
Ah, thanks for clearing that bit up Spoofs.

I'm guessing Factories (Aside from munitions) are un-buildable due to them being "designated", but how about my question about Steel?

Spoofs3
06-01-2009, 01:43 PM
Ah, thanks for clearing that bit up Spoofs.

I'm guessing Factories (Aside from munitions) are un-buildable due to them being "designated", but how about my question about Steel?

Steel can be bought by the Common World Market (AKA me, just say how much you want to spend or how much Iron you want, See prices page 1.)

Also Xellos, Factories automatically make resources :V

(I swear, Did anyone actually READ the rules?)

0mnislash17
06-01-2009, 01:48 PM
I did, but I was unaware that Steel and Iron were one in the same resource. I thought there was something special to it.

Insane
06-01-2009, 01:49 PM
I think there should be farms for food production...

And that sajeev (Spain) and I (Portugal) should get because we seem to have the least of everyone

Ishikawa Oshro
06-01-2009, 01:50 PM
Lolz this will eb intresting. Looks like Ill be adding your country to my ranks Xellos. ^_~

HolyShadow
06-01-2009, 02:00 PM
3.ShiningRadiance (Russia) $1000*1
3 Men*2, 2 Food*3, 4 iron*4, 8 Oil*5
1 iron Factory*6, 2 Oil Factories*7

1: This means that I'll get $1000 per turn.
2: This means that I'll get 3 men per turn, which are soldiers.
3: This means that I'll get 2 food per turn.
4: This means I'll get 4 metal per turn.
5: This means I'll get 8 oil per turn.
6: This is in relation to how much metal I'll get. 4 metal per turn per factory.
7: This is the same as iron factories, but with oil.

Deciding a government changes the amount that you'll get of each of these. According to spoofs, for a republic, my 'food' will increase at one more per turn, raising that number to 3. However, my resources will decrease at one each turn. It will be randomly selected between oil and iron.

Spoofs3
06-01-2009, 02:20 PM
I think there should be farms for food production...

And that sajeev (Spain) and I (Portugal) should get because we seem to have the least of everyone

Seriously?
have you only looked at your own nation and presumed that others get the samea s you?
Everyone gets the same amount of resources, BUT in different things
Farmer nations have nothing BUT farms
Look at the 8 in Spain, And then the 2 in Russia.
And Food may seem the weakest thing to have now, But as the stock market changes, It can change quickly :V
Also, For a Factory you get 4.
For Farms, You only get 2 (So for every facotry you have, A farm is not there)
But there are conversion rates, Food is for 1 in 5 Men (1 food is wasted for every 5 Units)
While steel is needed exact numbers to build :V
Oil is needed per turn aswell and its ratio is 1 in 3 (for every one oil you have it will pay for 3 on the battlefield)

ALSO:
A player has requested a new idea.
Country Empires.
This WAS an idea before, But this Player has requested that after a certain strength has been reached, They can declare themselves in the war as a third party rather than just an alliance

Also, For rules, See above sentence (Holys sentence) Because amazingly he has understood it all while others are getting very confused indeed.

Spoofs3
06-01-2009, 04:59 PM
Turn ENd
Whenever I decide to write results is my own damn business and give me a break, I need to get used to this aswell ya know :V

Fat1Fared
06-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Turn ENd
Whenever I decide to write results is my own damn business and give me a break, I need to get used to this aswell ya know :V

Someone has clearly angered the GM, I sense an earthquake is on the way

0mnislash17
06-01-2009, 05:11 PM
I don't think it was me... I believe I only asked once.
o.o

xellos88
06-01-2009, 05:45 PM
Lolz this will eb intresting. Looks like Ill be adding your country to my ranks Xellos. ^_~

Who cares? france should just die anyway :squintyface:

Ishikawa Oshro
06-01-2009, 06:09 PM
when I take you over xellos I promise your people good fortune ^_^

HolyShadow
06-01-2009, 06:55 PM
...France, if you wish to join Russia, then we have a spot for you.

After all, in not-so-soviet russia, you surrender to France! I shalll make you stronger and rename you to whatever you want. Even... AMERICA!

xellos88
06-01-2009, 07:20 PM
kinda late now cus im probably going to be destroyed by belgium...i should probably have waited a little before going to suicide mode, even if i kinda hate France im kinda regretting my decition....but if i'll survive i'll help you in anyway i can if you go against Great Britain(mostly because it FAILS for not renaming itself Holy Britannian Empire in the first turn)

Spoofs3
06-01-2009, 07:20 PM
INVASIONS:
France has seen this as an easy way to gain territory and has moved back to the old Napoleonic ways.
They raised their arms and charged forth to wage war on the LowLying States.
He charges forth into Belgian Territory, Claiming that the French Speaking areas are his to command.
Belgium (Ishi) However saw the attack coming and alerted to build up its forces.
The clash of France Versus Belgium ensued.
BEGIN:
7 VS. 10
1st: (69 39 43)(40 81) = 6 VS. 9
4th (76 56 98) (87 98) = 1 VS. 6
6th (22) (70 65) = 0 VS. 4

The battle was lost by the French who didn't give any orders to retreat if supperior forces have been met, Meaning all but small pockets of resistance within the 5 cities are left, All official Military have been wiped out while the Belgians still have 4 Men, The Cost may still be worth it...

(Don't forget, You still get the 3 Men in time for defense next round, So technically you have 3 :V... But equally they technically have 7...)

PACTS:
As the War comes to a beginning, The people of Europe are torn apart by the war already, Countries separating to support their beliefs, Old pacts destroyed, new ones being put into place...

TRADES:
FARED-UCHIHA PACT
Switzerlands Fascist Fared has decided to go to see Il Duce Uchiha.
The two are pictured shaking hands for the benefit of Fascism everywhere.
1 oil will be traded for 1 Iron until Further notice.

MOSCOW-BERN PACT
Shining has set forth a very generous offer to Fared.
3 Men for 1 Food per Turn.
Fared shocked at him offering all his unit allowances, Accepted the offer.
Shining sent off the new 3 recruits through German Territory as Food is being sent to Russia

LAND PACTS:
Austria-Hungary Land Pact:
Austria-Hungary has opened its Borders to Germany (Grandia) And Switzerland (Fared)
They may now pass through his territory with no hassle.

German Trade Route:
Germany has opened its borders to its neighbors Russia (Shining) And Switzerland (Fared) To allow the Moscow-Bern Pact to take place

Purchases:
Fared: 1 Iron, 1 Oil, 1 Man: $520
Xellos: 1 Man: $100
Roxas: 1 Man: $100
Ishi: 4 Man, 4 Iron, 2 Food: $1640
insane: 1 Man: $100

SELL:
Shining: 4 Oil: $600

DICTATORS:
4. Fuhrer 0mnislash17 (Fascism)(Austria-Hungary) $2100
13 Men, 12 Food, 14 Iron, 14 Oil.

SuperPowers:
12. King AsteriskRocks (Great Britain) $2000
13 Men, 10 Food, 16 Oil, 16 Iron.

Countries:
1. easygoinguchiha (Fascism)(Italy) $2000
6 Men, 11 Food, 7 Iron, 1 Oil
1 Iron Factory
2. Fat1Fared (Fascism)(Switzerland) $1630
7 Men, 10 Food, 8 Oil, 2 Iron
1 Oil Factory
3.ShiningRadiance (Republic)(Russia) $2600
3 Men, 3 Food, 8 iron, 12 Oil
5. roxasabridged (Democracy)(Netherlands) $1900
7 Men, 3 Food, 16 Iron, 8 Oil
6. Grandia yuki (Fascism)(Germany) $2100
6 Men, 7 Food, 8 Iron, 8 Oil
7. sajeev50 (Communist)(Spain) $2000
7 Men, 14 Food
8.Queen Yamiangie (Democracy)(Denmark) $2000
5 Men, 5 Food, 8 Iron
1 Iron Factory
7 Men, 15 Food
10. Xellos88 (Republic)(France) $1900
0 Men, 6 Food, 8 iron, 7 Oil
11. Ishikawa Oshro (Fascism)(Belgium) $650
4 Men, 13 Food, 8 Oil, 4 Iron
1 Oil Factory

ON ROUTE:
3 Men (Russia-Germany)(1 Turn)
1 Food (Germany-Russia)(1 Turn)

__________________________________________________ ____________________
People don't seem to understand that SELL is the price I am selling at, Not that you sell to me ?_?
Buy is the Price, I buy for, not the price you buy off me

Also, For people saying "LOL, HE CAN'T SUBRACT MONIES" no, I knew what I was doing, Governments affect discounts :V

Fat1Fared
06-01-2009, 07:26 PM
I buy 2 Iron, 2 Food and 2 Oil

Notice how all treaties are with me lol,

xellos88
06-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Hell yeah im still alive!!
i DONT ATTACK ANYONE this turn and buy 3 soldiers 2 food
two questions:
-how do i "heal" my cities? :P
-how do i use my factories?
Also since Austria-Hungary never answered my alliance request(you suck) i now want an aliance with Russia

Spoofs3
06-01-2009, 07:31 PM
i DONT ATTACK ANYONE this turn and buy 3 soldiers
Also since Austria-Hungary never answered my alliance request(you suck) i now want an aliance with Russia

You are still alive,
There was no attack order to enter French territory, So based on the info given, There was no other orders than to defend themselves (Which is kinda automatic so it wasn't ordered)
Next time you want to invade, Try using a superior army.
I hear PM's can be useful in this aspect (Ever notice he built up his force after you gave the order to attack?) So yeah, I really do suggest PM's for first time attacks, If you are actually at war and they are expecting an attack?
Don't bother PMing me, it will just make me angry :D

But yeah, I am not angry at you guys, But more so my mother :V

0mnislash17
06-01-2009, 07:32 PM
i DONT ATTACK ANYONE this turn and buy 3 soldiers

Careful there dear France, I may end up making you eat those words.

grandia yuki
06-01-2009, 07:38 PM
I send 1 food to Russia as well.

xellos88
06-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Careful there dear France, I may end up making you eat those words.

I just wanted an alliance TT_TT But France shall prevail!!!...probably as someone's lacky, but hey at least we'll be alive

grandia yuki
06-01-2009, 07:43 PM
France shall prevail!!!...probably as someone's lacky, but hey at least we'll be alive

France is a bunch of smelly snail eaters.

0mnislash17
06-01-2009, 07:48 PM
I just wanted an alliance TT_TT But France shall prevail!!!...probably as someone's lacky, but hey at least we'll be alive

You could always surrender to me, and be instated as a Puppet Leader =P

xellos88
06-01-2009, 07:48 PM
France is a bunch of smelly snail eaters.
I know rite?! we also go by "french frogs". But we shall prevail either way

You could always surrender to me, and be instated as a Puppet Leader =P
THAT's ALL I WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE! but since you didnt answer in the first turn we'll have to wait to see how my deal with Russia goes fiorst before deciding anything.

0mnislash17
06-01-2009, 07:54 PM
I know rite?! we also go by "french frogs". But we shall prevail either way

THAT's ALL I WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE! but since you didnt answer in the first turn we'll have to wait to see how my deal with Russia goes fiorst before deciding anything.

You should have said that in the first place xD. I may have accepted your alliance and ask you to surrender nicely instead of thinking it over a bit.

yamiangie
06-01-2009, 08:19 PM
I'd like to declare ourselves a democracy with a provision to keep our monarchy in place as the people like the idea of having a royal family.

Spoofs3
06-01-2009, 08:46 PM
I'd like to declare ourselves a democracy with a provision to keep our monarchy in place as the people like the idea of having a royal family.

For the next round I actually need to create a Monarchy Government...
Hmmmm

xellos88
06-01-2009, 09:11 PM
I HAVE AN ALLIANCE WITH RUSSIA
TREMBLE IN FEAR AS I BECOME HOLY'S UNDERLING IN EXCHANGE OF PROTECTION

HolyShadow
06-01-2009, 09:15 PM
I accept a pact with France. France is now under my jurisdiction. Leave it be.

roxasabridged
06-02-2009, 06:03 AM
Stupid inactive Britain >.>

Spoofs3
06-02-2009, 07:42 AM
Stupid inactive Britain >.>

He is active, Asterisk just isn't doing anything here >:V
Somebody go hit him >:V

Fat1Fared
06-02-2009, 08:27 AM
Asterisks is most subtle of the poeple who play these games mate, he will have a plan and be doing it now, but won't be spamming here:-However I suspect an invasion force, within 3 turns

-:Also Holy if you break your trading route to defend France, please give us little notice first, that is all ask, thanks

Finally:-All Hail Minster Fatriss Alexander Fared, for his public address

In Fascist Switzerland Tea Kills You fail joke is fail lol

Ishikawa Oshro
06-02-2009, 11:38 AM
just to be safe
(dont want france attacking me again >.>)
sell 1 oil
Ill buy 5 soldiers

Insane
06-02-2009, 11:43 AM
I would like to officially announce that I am interested in signing a non-aggression pact with sajeev's Spain. Although this offer will be rescinded if there is no response in 24 hours (8:30PM GMT 3rd) and war *may* begin

I also buy 5 soldiers, and sell you 2 food.

roxasabridged
06-02-2009, 11:47 AM
I'll buy 3 soldiers.

HolyShadow
06-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Once again, I'm still selling oil. I'm also interested in selling iron for $10 less than you'll buy from Spoofs.

just to be safe
(dont want france attacking me again >.>)
sell 1 oil
Ill buy 5 soldiers

France will leave you be if you leave France alone. I promise not to attack you if you choose to treat it like a neutral country, provided it doesn't attack you, either.

As for Fared, no, I'm not breaking the trade. I'm still sending you my units.

easygoinguchiha
06-02-2009, 02:27 PM
I reminded Asterisk, hopefully he will remember to pay attention.

Insane
06-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Shining, I am interested in purchasing 2 iron and 2 oil from you
EDIT: You know what, scrap that, I'll keep the money, I don't need the resources. Roxas, I'm willing to open up a trade deal where I sell you 2 food per turn at 85% of the current market price.
EDIT2: Actually, the deal with Shiny is still on. And so is the rest.

roxasabridged
06-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Forgot to say, I'll buy 3 food too. Can't have my country starve to death.

Insane
06-02-2009, 02:38 PM
I would like to build a munitions factory

After that I am interested in creating sale pacts for my up to 60% of my ammo produced. This number is subject to change at my order with a minimum of one turn notice

HolyShadow
06-02-2009, 02:41 PM
Shining, I am interested in purchasing 2 iron and 2 oil from you
I accept.

Insane
06-02-2009, 02:44 PM
I accept.

Um...
Great =)

xellos88
06-02-2009, 02:58 PM
i sell 3 iron and 2 Oil

sajeev50
06-02-2009, 04:17 PM
I buy 3 soldiers.

0mnislash17
06-02-2009, 05:33 PM
My first order of business will be buying a Munitions Factory. I'll decide what more I may want to do in a bit.

Spoofs3
06-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Liek, Turn end?
Results, Somewhat in the kinda near future :V

Spoofs3
06-02-2009, 07:29 PM
PACTS:
Previous turns pacts Continued on
Italy and Switzerland traded 1 Oil for 1 Iron.

Fared sent another food to Russia as this food arrived.
Then Shining sent out his order...
"Attack Switzerland with German aid"
They were about to when battle is heard behind them, Where the next trade of Men were about to be sent... Back in Germany. They let their gaurd down as Switzerlands troops were ready and a counter attack was ready and waiting at the boarder for an attack...

WAR
Ishi orders an attack of France to wipe out the remaining resistance in France and unite the two nations as France wanted... Under the Belgian Banner.
Ishi gives the order to commence Operation "InvadeDestroyTakeover" (No kidding, He actually called it this :V)
The army moved in....
Round 1: 12 VS. 7
(32 46 1) (99 68) = 10 VS. 7
Last:
(85 6 29) (15) = 5 VS. 0

Ishi after victory ignores the command of Russia on the idea that France is russian Territory and swoops across the 5 Cities claiming power
1st city
(73 25 43) (53) = 5 VS 0, 1 City Belgium
Last:
(58 6 96) (27) = 4VS 0, 5 Cities Belgian.

France is now controlled by Belgium.
Both Ishi and Xellos must issue their statements on the situation and what will become of France, Its old Government and its People
(Basically, What does Ishi plan to do, And does Xellos want to form a resistance?)

RUSSIAN FRONT
Of course, With the pact going downhill, Fared was ready for the Russians betrayl
He sent his forces in to wipe out the RUssians. 3 extra men were ordered to pop out and to aid the battle.
FIGHT: 13 VS. 3
(57 100 82) (50 57) = 13 VS. 1
LAST = (28 41 (1) = 13 VS. 0

Meanwhile Shining is asking where is the support from Germany promised... Unfortuantly Germany gives support... Unexpectedly to Fared, Not shining.
FIGHT: 9 VS. 3
1st: (87 16 34) (69 8) = 9 VS. 1
Last: (75 7) (37) = 9 VS. 0

The unexpectant Units never had a chance... And now it is Shinings turn...
The Great Dictator Omni called his army to destroy the remaining evils of the Republican Russia.
9 Soldiers were sent out to deal with the reamining 3 units...
FIGHT: 9 VS. 3
1st: (86 62 90) (69 52) = 9 VS. 1
Last: (58 29) (25) = 9 VS. 0

And Shining was on an Unlucky streak... But he had an Ace up his sleeve.
He had strategically hidden the production of better soldiers, With higher odds of Defeating the enemy in attack AND defence. In terms of defense, he had up to 3 times better chances.
This new invention was called the "MachineGun"
Shining used this battle to test it out...

FIGHT:
9 Vs. 4 (MachineGun)
1st: (62) (88 46) = 8 VS. 4
5th: (96) (40 94) = 4 Vs. 3
9th (84) (3 32) = 1 VS. 2
10th (41) (63 29) = 0 VS 2

The battle was won by the Russians with only 2 fatalities, While the invading force lost all 9 men sent into the country to claim their people...

PURCHASES
Fared: 2 Iron, 2 Food, 2 Oil
Xellos: 3 Men, 2 food
Ishi: 5 Men
Roxas: 3 Men, 3 food
Insane: 5 Men
Sajeev: 3 Men
Asterisks: 1 Transport, 4 Machinegun

SELL:
Ishi: 1 Oil: $130
Insane: 2 food
Xellos: 3 Iron, 2 Oil
AsterisksRocks: 11 Oil, 3 Iron.

BUILDING
Insane: Munitions Factory: $1000
Omni: Munitions Factory: $1000
AsterisksRocks: $1000

DICTATORS:
4. Fuhrer 0mnislash17 (Fascism)(Austria-Hungary) $2200
8 Men, 13 Food, 18 Iron, 18 Oil, 30 Ammo

SuperPowers:
12. King AsteriskRocks (Republic)(Great Britain) $2090
16 Men, 4 Machinegunner, 12 Food, 21 Oil, 16 Iron, 30 Ammo

Countries:
1. easygoinguchiha (Fascism)(Italy) $3100
9 Men, 11 Food, 10 Iron, 2 Oil
1 Iron Factory
2. Fat1Fared (Fascism)(Switzerland) $1350
13 Men, 15 Food, 13 Oil, 5 Iron
1 Oil Factory
3.ShiningRadiance (Republic)(Russia) $2700
3 Men, 2 Machine gun, 3 Food, 12 iron, 20 Oil, 30 Ammo
1 iron Factory, 2 Oil Factories, 1 Ammo Factory
5. roxasabridged (Democracy)(Netherlands) $2000
13 Men, 5 Food, 24 Iron, 12 Oil
6. Grandia yuki (Fascism)(Germany) $3200
9 Men, 10 Food, 12 Iron, 12 Oil
7. sajeev50 (Communist)(Spain) $2700
13 Men, 18 Food
8.Queen Yamiangie (Democracy)(Denmark) $3000
8 Men, 10 Food, 12 Iron
1 Iron Factory
15 Men, 19 Food, 30 Ammo
1 Ammo Factory
11. Ishikawa Oshro (Fascism)(Belgium) $1380
12 Men, 18 Food, 11 Oil, 4 Iron
1 Oil Factory

ON ROUTE:
1 Food (Germany-Russia)(1 Turn)

ANNEXED
BELGIUM

Also for the invasion thing, I knew what I was doing, In real life there will ALWAYS be resistance outside Military, Its mostly however, A Minority hence the 1.

Also, ya see what happens when you only buy men? There are more advanced units for a reason ya know! Why keep buying steel if not to buy them???

Oh also, Keep going. This only shows the mistake in using the most basic unit. Those are only for when you don't need to build Ammo Factories but its easy to get back on your feet. Shining has just shown strategy against the odds :V

xellos88
06-02-2009, 07:36 PM
how does making a ressistance works?

easygoinguchiha
06-02-2009, 07:38 PM
I'll buy Munitions and 3 bazookas

HolyShadow
06-02-2009, 07:42 PM
I'll send my machinegun units to attack Germany!

Ishikawa Oshro
06-02-2009, 07:50 PM
well xellos.
Ill be a good person and we can discuss terms of a sort of alliance treaty if you will in a Pm if you so do wish ^_^

HolyShadow
06-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Also, spoofs, I did buy a munition factory, you know. It's in the same message that I bought MG units in. Shouldn't I have $1000 less and a factory, along with 2 MG units in that list?

Ishikawa Oshro
06-02-2009, 07:52 PM
meh well thx to shinings statements i think ill control france by direct control.
So that basically means all their base belong to us? ^_^

yamiangie
06-02-2009, 08:05 PM
I'll buy 3 oil

Spoofs3
06-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Also, spoofs, I did buy a munition factory, you know. It's in the same message that I bought MG units in. Shouldn't I have $1000 less and a factory, along with 2 MG units in that list?

Sorry, Forgot to edit them in because they were said to be secret, But you didn't know about the attack so I didn't put them in :V
Sorry :P

Also, Resistance?
Just say the word and another area is built, Ishi will control direct main france, While the Resistance of France gains a certain percentage of troops every turn (Minor to usual, But still, Every little slows down the enemy :V)

grandia yuki
06-02-2009, 08:32 PM
I hold my troops to defend against the Russian forces.

Fat1Fared
06-02-2009, 08:39 PM
I close my boarders to Germany

grandia yuki
06-02-2009, 09:54 PM
soldiers withdraw towards the russian border.

Insane
06-03-2009, 04:02 AM
Oh yeah, I bought some stuff from Shining I'm not receiving...

Ishikawa Oshro
06-03-2009, 08:42 AM
FRANCE
send the money from france over to belgium.

0mnislash17
06-03-2009, 09:48 AM
I close my borders to Germany as well
Purchase 3 Machine Gunners.

roxasabridged
06-03-2009, 10:54 AM
I'll buy 2 food, and 3 iron.

HolyShadow
06-03-2009, 02:00 PM
If anyone decides to attack me, I'll attack them back. If Germans come to my border, I'll capture them.

Ishikawa Oshro
06-03-2009, 02:05 PM
I call your bluff holy.
Your probably attacking someone this turn thus leaving your city in need of help.
You say this making people think that your entire force will be left in russia when you already have made plans to attack.
If someone attacked you this turn it could end badly for you.

MWAHAHAHHA.
It would have been best for not to talk at all. >.>

HolyShadow
06-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Go ahead and attack.

roxasabridged
06-03-2009, 02:08 PM
I'll just watch from over in the netherlands, watching the world crumble while I defend my country.

Then, when everyone has killed each other, I can rule the entire WORLD MUHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

Ishikawa Oshro
06-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Go ahead and attack.

as you have called it so it will be!!!!
GO MY MILITIA!!!!

Insane
06-03-2009, 02:11 PM
I would like to remind Roxas of my offer to sell 2 food at 80% of market price

And if sajeev doesn't accept my pact in 20 minutes then the offer is withdrawn

roxasabridged
06-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Alright, i'll buy insane's 2 foodstuffs.

Insane
06-03-2009, 02:39 PM
My pact offer with sajeev has been officially withdrawn

HolyShadow
06-03-2009, 02:46 PM
Austria, you should keep out of this and not attack Ishi. I wish to destroy him myself for his insolence in challenging me.

(...Though, if you want to, I won't complain. ^^")

Spoofs3
06-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Turn End
Results whenever
As per usual :V

Spoofs3
06-03-2009, 06:47 PM
PACTS
Continued Pact of Italy and Switzerland

WAR

Asteriks decided to Aid the Newly Formed Resistance of France by sending over a small force... But not to France but the HomeArea of Belgium...
First he sends over a battleship to wipe out the Military...
FIGHT: 7, 4 Machine guners VS. 1 (Battleship) Odds of Victory? 1-1
(73) (85) = 14 VS. 15 (HP)
(71) (84) = 7 VS. 12
(26) (63) = 0 VS. 6 HP
The battleship managed to wipe out all Resistance in a small battle, But is quite damaged.
Asterisks then declared that Belgium would be under his jurisdiction and he sent over a transport unit to take over the rest of the country
FIGHT: Odds = 1-3 (With one unit)
1st (48) (12 88 97)
Last (55) (11 31 74) = 0 VS 7 Men, 2 machine

Please discuss what is to happen with the likes of Belgium and France (be warned, There is still 3 Belgian units in France :V)

SPANISH INVASION
Meanwhile, Communist Spain has angered Fascist Portuagal for not replying to a treaty... Or ya know, Just being communist...
So Portugal has raised an attack force and has begun marching into the cities of Spain Declaring that it is now under Portugeese Jurisdiction, Of Course, The military had something to say about that.
Battle ensued FIGHT: 15 VS. 16 Odds: 1 VS. 1
100 12 = 15. 15
57 24 = 10 VS. 7
57 43 = 6 VS. 2
14 5 = 4 VS 0

He then started marching into the rest of the country, Eliminating all resistance
57 96 47 (57) = 1 Town, 4 VS. 0
40 29 32 (30) = 3 VS 0, 5 Town

Spain is now Portugals

[I]RUSSIAN FRONT
Fared has found out of a plot to assassinate the Swiss Leader... Himself
So he has established a counter plan to destory the traitors... Germany
he moves his units into Germany ready to attack the empty country...
FIGHT: 12, 2 Bazooka, 2 Cavalry VS. 5 Men, 1 gunner, Tank Odds = 16 VS. 20 = 4 VS. 5
(56 82 60) (21) = 11 Vs. 5, 1, 1
(42 87 1) (45) = 0 VS. 1, 1
With ruthless efficiency, Switzerland had managed to Invade Germany easily. The Dream of Germany has failed... (Seriously? You hire 3 of the worst Defence to hold your country? You hired a Speed unit for Scouting and surviving and an Offense unit for killing!)
(53 94 94) (6) = 5 Switz Cities, No Casualties

Of course, Russia knew about this by sending a single unit into German Territory. With intelligence, Russia then devised a counter attack knowing the other countries will do nothing this time.
FIGHT: 1 Machine, 1 Tank VS 1 bomber, 2 BazookaMen, 6 Machine gun, 3 Men. Odds? 13 VS. 63 Rounded = 1 VS. 5
84 90 87 87 90 (33) = 1 Tank Vs all
79 8 82 19 50 (55) = 0 VS. All

In a brutal swoop, The Russian Army Marched into Germany and declared it free once again but Under the Protection of the Russian Army.

[B]PURCHASES
Grandia: 2 Cavalry, 2 Bazooka, Ammo =
Uchiha: Munitions, 3 Bazooka =
Angie: 3 oil
Roxas: 3 Iron
Insane: 3 Iron, 2 Machine gunners
Shining: 8 Iron, 2 Bazooka, 4 MachineGuns, 1 bomber

SELL:
Shining: 16 Oil
Fared: 5 Oil, 1 Iron

[U]TRADES
Yami-Asterisk: 6Iron For $450
Roxas-Insane 2 Food for $360

Happyness
Russia loses world Credibility when it tricked Leader Insane into purchasing bad products (he sent you water :V)
A Russian Revolutionary has popped up claiming he is fighting for rights but naturally because Russia just won a war and went to the Aid instead of destroying, Nobody really cares what he says :V

DICTATORS:
4. Fuhrer 0mnislash17 (Fascism)(Austria-Hungary) $4400
12 Men, 19 Food, 22 Iron, 22 Oil, 36 Ammo

SuperPowers:
12. King AsteriskRocks (Republic)(Great Britain) $1560
10 Men, 2 Machinegunner, , 14 Food, 6 Oil, 14 Iron, 56 Ammo

Countries:
1. easygoinguchiha (Fascism)(Italy) $4200
12 Men, 15 Food, 13 Iron, 3 Oil
1 Iron Factory
2. Fat1Fared (Fascism)(Switzerland) $1000
11 Men, 16 Food, 11 Oil, 0 Iron, 24 Ammo
1 Oil Factory
3.ShiningRadiance (Republic)(Russia) $1020
2 Machine gun, 5 Food, 0 iron, 2 Oil, 60 Ammo
5. roxasabridged (Democracy)(Netherlands) $3090
13 Men, 7 Food, 30 Iron, 12 Oil
6. Grandia yuki (Fascism)(Germany) $1700
0 Men, 12 Food, 14 Iron, 16 Oil
1 Iron Factory, 1 Oil Factory, 1 Ammo factory
8.Queen Yamiangie (Democracy)(Denmark) $3760
11 Men, 15 Food, 10 Iron, 3 Oil
1 Iron Factory
9. Insane85 (Fascism)(Portugal) $2760
2 Machine gunners, 1 Iron, 22 Food, 30 Ammo
1 Ammo Factory

Assiantace
Italy-Switzerland: 3 bazookamen
Russia - Germany: 1 bomber, 2 BazookaMen, 4 Machine gun, 3 Men

ON ROUTE:

INVADED AND UNDECIDED
7. sajeev50 (Communist)(Spain) $3700
0 Men, 23 Food
11. Ishikawa Oshro (Fascism)(Belgium) $4190
0 Men, 21 Food, 15 Oil, 4 Iron
1 Oil Factory

ANNEXED
BELGIUM
France - 3 Units

Great Britain
Belgium - 2 Machine guns, 7 Men, BattleShip

Portugal
Spain - 3 Men

RESISTANCE
10. Xellos88 (Republic)(France) $400
1 Men, 1 Food, 2 iron, 2 Oil

If you change orders, or ad any additional orders, PLEASE OH PLEASE make a new PM with ALL your orders in a nice neat little bundle, in future, I WILL NOT take orders 1 drip at a time, Especially as every day I am being told to go to sleep earlier and earlier, Ignoring it every day to do this. I will be KILLED >:V

Also to Insane, The things you are not receiving? Shining tricked you, He sent you water and some crappy metal instead :V

sajeev50
06-03-2009, 06:51 PM
8V

HolyShadow
06-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Now, Austria... switzerland... what will you do?

If you try to claim my land, you will be greeted by the units I left behind, and even worse... bombs. My oil and steel mills, as well as my food, will be destroyed upon invasion. Any attempts you make to invade will be naught but a waste of time.

AsteriskRocks
06-03-2009, 07:04 PM
I take direct control of Belgium.

You'll get no sympathy from Britain....

Fat1Fared
06-03-2009, 07:17 PM
spoofs how come I only have 100 coins, shouldn't I have a thousand?????

Spoofs3
06-03-2009, 07:22 PM
spoofs how come I only have 100 coins, shouldn't I have a thousand?????

Sorry about that mate, Missed the 0 key a third time :V

Either way, For next turn (If people so wish to play) I have decided 2 Dictators, 2 Superpowers Minimal, TO give multiple fronts and much stronger alliances (make it last longer and/or harder)

HolyShadow
06-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Since Fared accepted puppet rule, I'll cut off privileges since he just changed his mind and have direct control over him. I command his men to march into Austria and attack.

Fat1Fared
06-03-2009, 07:40 PM
Now, Austria... switzerland... what will you do?

If you try to claim my land, you will be greeted by the units I left behind, and even worse... bombs. My oil and steel mills, as well as my food, will be destroyed upon invasion. Any attempts you make to invade will be naught but a waste of time.

Holy, I publicly Reject your terms and Will willingly Die to defend a Dream, the Dream that is a Free and Honorable Europe, Yuki's cowardest May mean you will win this war, but it also showed what you will do to your subordinates, I will stand by My Alliance with Austria-Hungry and I will Fight you to THE DEATH. I will face you in my mountains, I will face you in my towns, I will Face you on the Open Battle Field, and I will Fight to The End, So come and Face Me, You Villious Tyrant:-

And I call on every Free Member of Europe left to do the Same, Holy Plans to Enslave you all, do you wish to be puppets like Yuki, nothing more than a Beaten Dog, licking the boots of a Cruel Master or Will you Also Fight, in the Name of Freedom, Spain, Portugal, Italy, and my dear Austria, Alone, Holy will kill us one by one, however Together We can Fight and You can Win, your Freedom, though I willing Face the Reapers Book, if you join me in this Last Stand, lest you can Live and be free from Russia and Britain, these 2 tyrants will make slaves of us all and a war to make corpses of us all:-So I call on You Now, Bare arms and get Ready to fight for Your FREEDOM:-

Personal Speech

Britain, I may have failed to liberate you from the evil Asterisk rule, but I must die for the Freedom of Europe, I must accept that I will never again see your welcoming Rain, however I will not stand for this Evil, ANYMORE and So I willingly trade myself for this New Better World

Spoofs it fine, probably hard game to GM anyway

Holy, I didn't accept, I already PM'ed spoofs to reject you, spoofs never got told by me, I surrender to you, so I never did, I rejected you

HolyShadow
06-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Actually, I kinda plan to stop Austria, then release everyone I take over. :/

Spoofs already told me that you confirmed puppet rule.

AsteriskRocks
06-03-2009, 07:43 PM
Britain, I may have failed to liberate you from the evil Asterisk rule, but I must die for the Freedom of Europe, I must accept that I will never again see your welcoming Rain, however I will not stand for this Evil, ANYMORE and So I willingly trade myself for this New Better World

Wait? I am evil? D:

EDIT: Oh wait we're opposing sides....of course we think of one another as "evil".

Nevermind.

Fat1Fared
06-03-2009, 07:45 PM
I never did, I asked him what it was, and then told him I reject, I have Pm's

HolyShadow
06-03-2009, 07:45 PM
Oh, and everyone, note that Britain is... like... Britain. If Britain tries to take over Europe, I will smash his army, claim Britain, and free it from his rule. He will release the countries after the war is over. I guarantee it.

AsteriskRocks
06-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Oh, and everyone, note that Britain is... like... Britain. If Britain tries to take over Europe, I will smash his army, claim Britain, and free it from his rule. He will release the countries after the war is over. I guarantee it.

Yea...I'm not so much for the taking parts of world thing....we've been through that before.
So yea...buy by any means necessary I will fight on but in the end promise to free the countries I have taken.

HolyShadow
06-03-2009, 07:48 PM
I shall move all of my units into Austria-Hungary!

En Garde!

I'll also buy 4 more machinegunners to help with the invasion!

I'll also give the french resistance force (Xellos) enough ammo for their plans.

xellos88
06-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Soon i'll get my country back...and it shall be renamed Holy Gallian Republic!

easygoinguchiha
06-03-2009, 09:24 PM
I will buy an ammo factory.

I will Also buy 6 Machine guy soliders

grandia yuki
06-03-2009, 10:25 PM
I have no units even though I only order 2 units to attack only one unit, not all mine against theirs. I am not that crazy. I knew I was out matched.

As of now I announce that Germany will open for trade to all nations.

I will offer a trade in goods for a while.

0mnislash17
06-04-2009, 06:45 AM
It seems that Holy has brought upon me the darkest hours of my reign, invading my once peaceful lands with his forces. I shall not falter here, Holy, I will stand firm and meet you on the battlefield like a true man should. I will not cower and become traitorous like some other countries have been, I will fight YOU to the DEATH with my brothers in arms in Switzerland. My people stand ready, they do not fear you, nor do they fear death, so bring everything you have to my doorstep if you have the guts to settle this here! MY PEOPLE, NOW IS THE TIME, FOR HONOR AND GLORY!

My brothers and sisters of Europe, I have been titled "Dictator" because my country's ArchDuke was assassinated, but you all should see now, who the TRUE Dictators are. It is not I, no, the true Dictators are the so called "SuperPower" Britain and Russia! They promise to free you after they have conquered you, to let you retain power, but what happened to Belguim when Britain invaded? Did he get to withhold his power? No, he was casted out! Yuki may be in some power now, but do you really think Holy is going to allow him control over anything truly? He is nothing more than a puppet now! I ask you, do not stay on-look this war from afar anymore, and rise up against the two tyrants of Britain and Russia! I call upon you Spain, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, what little is left of Belgian resistance, to fight the good fight! Fight for the Freedom of your homeland and see that these two power hungry tyrants are put in their place! Switzerland, my ally, my brother, if you are to go and face the reaper in the name of this cause, then I shall join you and stake my life in the battlefield as well!

Ishikawa Oshro
06-04-2009, 07:44 AM
lolz.Darn you britan.
I will form a resistence against britan.
MWAHAHAHAHHA

Insane
06-04-2009, 09:44 AM
I shall...
I dunno actually...

roxasabridged
06-04-2009, 11:03 AM
lolz.Darn you britan.
I will form a resistence against britan.
MWAHAHAHAHHA

I would HIGHLY recommend leaving Scotland alone...

Anyways, I'll buy 2 soldiers, and 4 pieces of iron.

Insane
06-04-2009, 11:54 AM
I take Direct Rule over Spain

HolyShadow
06-04-2009, 02:08 PM
They promise to free you after they have conquered you, to let you retain power, but what happened to Belguim when Britain invaded? Did he get to withhold his power? No, he was casted out! Yuki may be in some power now, but do you really think Holy is going to allow him control over anything truly?

We're taking control over Belgium because Belgium attacked an ally and has shown that he is on his own side, attempting to take over the world.

I promise to let Germany keep their power. I already did so, and pretending I didn't will get you nowhere.

AsteriskRocks
06-04-2009, 02:15 PM
We're taking control over Belgium because Belgium attacked an ally and has shown that he is on his own side, attempting to take over the world.

I promise to let Germany keep their power. I already did so, and pretending I didn't will get you nowhere.

Yea...mess with France and you mess with Britain.

HolyShadow
06-04-2009, 02:20 PM
I will but an ammo factory.

I will Also buy 6 Machine guy soliders
I'm willing to sell you munition for $5 each so you won't have to buy an ammo factory.

What do you say?

easygoinguchiha
06-04-2009, 02:46 PM
I'm willing to sell you munition for $5 each so you won't have to buy an ammo factory.

What do you say?

No thank you, I will buy a constant and reliable supply of ammunition.

No offense, but you have sold faulty goods in the past, no matter the circumstances, it ruined your reputation.

Insane
06-04-2009, 02:47 PM
I have forgiven that.
So should you.

sajeev50
06-04-2009, 03:20 PM
I do whatever I can to avoid getting completely taken over, if that's possible. =(

Insane
06-04-2009, 03:26 PM
You should've accepted my offer

sajeev50
06-04-2009, 03:42 PM
You should've accepted my offer

But I did, back on Page 2.

>__>

Insane
06-04-2009, 03:44 PM
I submitted another, more formal offer, recently

Giving 24 hours to respond.

sajeev50
06-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Oh, I didn't see that there....

Still, I thought we were already allianced. Wasn't saying "Alliance! =D" enough?

Insane
06-04-2009, 03:57 PM
I wanted a specific pact.

Insane
06-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Also, I change my rule to puppet state at the beginning of next turn
You have some power

Spoofs3
06-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Bad news guys, My Kitchen is being Redone and you know what that means?
My main computer AND memory key where I keep data for Forum games on are downstairs in the basement en route du basement, :P
So this means Empire will be affected, I will be able to return downstairs tomorrow when the glue on the tiles has set and won't disturb them, but for now...
We're sunk :V

Turn end Tomorrow :V

Ishikawa Oshro
06-04-2009, 04:51 PM
its all good spoofs.
Empire is a great sucess though.
Im enjoying it fully ^_^

Insane
06-04-2009, 04:52 PM
Yeah...

yamiangie
06-04-2009, 05:01 PM
we are also redoing our Kitchen I spent a week hidding in my room because of the dust they kicked up.

HolyShadow
06-05-2009, 03:11 PM
Also, Asterisk, don't send anyone to support me going into Russia. This strike is only meant to weaken them, not destroy them.

Spoofs3
06-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Guys, I am now very dizzy!
TURN END DUE TO DIZZYNESS D:

yamiangie
06-05-2009, 05:55 PM
now you have some how made me Dizzy

Spoofs3
06-05-2009, 08:30 PM
WAR
Asterisks decides to Aid France in the revolution in France. He sends a Battleship to destroy the units first aided with small army of 4 men and 2 MGs
FIGHT: 6 VS. 1 (Battleship) = 6 VS. 15 = 1 VS 3.
(7) 87 51 80 = 5 VS. 15
Last (27) 22 99 31 = 0 VS. 12

Then Asterisks sends in his units to stop all resistance but realized that everyone here wanted to be French again...
Which is too bad, I hear Xellos is renaming it...
Then Russia moves a bomber into France to refuel... For some reason he expects it to be alloud, Ya know... because HE did alot to help France...

GERMANY
Fared sents his units into Germany
1 Bazooka, 2 MG, 5 men

Luckily... Russian troops... Left?
Its pretty much 3 Men + 1 tank VS. 1 Bazooka, 2 MG, 5 men
FIGHT: Odds? 13 VS. 26 = 1, 2
First: (25) 29 74 = 12 VS. 26
Last: (65) 94 88 = 0 VS. 1 Bazooka, 2 MG

PACTS
Insane and Roxas have agreed to trade5 Food for 5 Iron

PURCHASES
uchiha: 4 Machine guns, 1 ammo factory
Roxas: 2 Men, 4 Iron
Asterisk: 2 MG, 1 tank, 1 bazooka, Battleship, 2 fighters
Insane: 4 Men, 2 Men, 4 MG, 3 Iron
Grandia: tank
Omni: 5 Iron, 2 Tanks, 1 battleship, 2 bazookas, 1 machinegun

Sell:
Asterisk: 10 food
Omni: 12 food,

TRADES
Unfortuantly, Great Britain has bought more than it could afford, The National Bank is warning it now that it will come after it if it does not pay back its money
THIS IS SERIOUS D:<

DICTATORS:
4. Fuhrer 0mnislash17 (Fascism)(Austria-Hungary) $1800
16 Men, 2 tanks, 1 battleship, 2 bazookas, 1 MG, 20 Food, 31 Iron, 26 Oil, 66 Ammo

SuperPowers:
12. King AsteriskRocks (Republic)(Great Britain) $2000 In Debt
9 Men, 2 Machinegunner, 1 tank, 1 bazooka, 2 fighters , 16 Food, 10 Oil, 19 Iron, 56 Ammo

Countries:
1. easygoinguchiha (Fascism)(Italy) $900
6 machine,15 Men, 3 Bazookamen, 18 Food, 9 Iron, 4 Oil, 30 Ammo
1 Iron Factory, 1 Ammo Factory
2. Fat1Fared (Fascism)(Switzerland) $2100
11 Men, 16 Food, 14 Oil, 1 Iron, 24 Ammo
1 Oil Factory
3.ShiningRadiance (Republic)(Russia) $2020
2 Machine gun, 2 BazookaMen, 4 Machine gun, 6 Men 8 Food, 4 iron, 9 Oil, 90 Ammo
5. roxasabridged (Democracy)(Netherlands) $3490
18 Men, 9 Food, 36 Iron, 12 Oil
6. Grandia yuki (Fascism)(Germany) $1800
0 Men, 16 Food, 13 Iron, 20 Oil
8.Queen Yamiangie (Democracy)(Denmark) $4760
14 Men, 20 Food, 14 Iron, 3 Oil
1 Iron Factory
9. Insane85 (Fascism)(Portugal) $4810
5 Men, 4 MG, 2 Machine gunners, 0 Iron, 52 Food, 60 Ammo
1 Ammo Factory

Assiantace
Russia - Frace: 1 bomber
Britain - France

ON ROUTE:

INVADED AND UNDECIDED
7. sajeev50 (Communist)(Spain) $0
0 Men, 3 Food
11. Ishikawa Oshro (Fascism)(Belgium) $4190
0 Men, 21 Food, 15 Oil, 4 Iron
1 Oil Factory

ANNEXED
BELGIUM
France - 3 Units

Great Britain
Belgium - 2 Machine guns, 7 Men, BattleShip

Portugal
Spain - 10 Men

Switzerland
Germany: 1 Bazookaman, 2 MGs

RESISTANCE
10. Xellos88 (Republic)(France) $800
2 Men, 2 Food, 3 iron, 2 Oil

I think thats it, But maybe I am just stupid

Also for people who actually READ the blurbs at the bottom of every game I GM, I probably won't revive this game due to being too mentally taxing on me... I defintally won't if I am still GMing another game, but this alongside another is too hard, ANother can fix it up if he/she so wishes and actually fix some of the broken rules I put in.

HolyShadow
06-05-2009, 08:51 PM
Now, I send my bomber (after being refueled) to Switzerland and take over, while attacking Fared's Germany with whatever other units I have.

I also send my 6 men into Austria-Hungary.

AuraMindRadiance? says (10:12 PM):
Also, I think that Asterisk wanted to use Belgium's money.

spoofs3@gmail.com (E-mail address not verified) says (10:13 PM):
I see
Oh yeah...
spoofs3@gmail.com (E-mail address not verified) says (10:15 PM):
I will fix that tomorrowRest assured, Asterisk.

Asterisk, France, fully controlled Belgium...

Join me in the destruction of Switzerland!

AsteriskRocks
06-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Now, I send my bomber to Switzerland and take over, while attacking Fared's Germany with whatever other units I have.

I also send my 6 men into Austria-Hungary.

Rest assured, Asterisk.

Asterisk, France, fully controlled Belgium...

Join me in the destruction of Switzerland!

Thank you for clarifying that...

xellos88
06-05-2009, 10:30 PM
Spoofs i kinda bought and sold some stuff last turn...but you didnt counted it >_>

roxasabridged
06-06-2009, 05:53 AM
I'll buy a munitions factory and a tank.

Insane
06-06-2009, 06:07 AM
Wait, I have 0 iron?

Fat1Fared
06-06-2009, 08:20 AM

Well this was unexpected victory, for saying it was suicide attack:-Well whatever I execute Kriaser Yuki for betraying me and take complete control of Germany

Stand ready men, to hold off Holy and his villainous army

0mnislash17
06-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Wait, I have 0 iron?

Most likely you could've been scammed once more, this time by Roxas, less likely that Spoofs missed it.

roxasabridged
06-06-2009, 10:46 AM
I don't scam : o

I blame... bad trade routes?

Insane
06-06-2009, 10:53 AM
Either way, I shouldn't have 0, and if I do it wouldn't be there...

Spoofs3
06-06-2009, 01:38 PM
Ok, Fail GM is fail and missed loads of things
Hard game to GM which is why I'm not reviving it after this game finishes...

Spoofs3
06-06-2009, 01:49 PM
In fact,
I'm calling this now

On the part of a failed experiement, Myself, Spoofs3 of calm mind and solemn will do declare this was a failure, and the project should be shut down immediately.
Therefore due to the utmost stress and complications it takes to GM, I am calling forth a Mod to lock the threat.

Anyone who wishes to revive this game and rethink it to make it actually work, you may do so, Post here before an Almighty Mod comes or before it is dragged into the abyss of no postings. You may also PM me if it is locked, Or PM the Mod who locked it (Maybe).

Yours sincerely
~Dev~

Insane
06-06-2009, 02:00 PM
=(

0mnislash17
06-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Dang, I really like this game too. However, if it is to be laid to rest, then I guess it must be done. Thanks for the time you took Spoofs, get some rest. ^^

Spoofs3
06-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Dang, I really like this game too. However, if it is to be laid to rest, then I guess it must be done. Thanks for the time you took Spoofs, get some rest. ^^

Too hard on me, Especially with 2 Games to GM
And even if it was just the one, I wouldn't be able to handle it.
Too confusing on me and the users, But as I said, if one wishes to resurect it, So be it :S

Fat1Fared
06-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Well was great game at lest, so who won?

I think Fat1fared did because he didn't surrender to the Tyranny of Russia, even when faced with overwelling odds and then took over the treitous germany.

<____<
>____>

Insane
06-06-2009, 03:00 PM
I nom me for owning two countries and being the most... Foody of us all

roxasabridged
06-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Me for being so ignored I was safe from attack. : D

0mnislash17
06-06-2009, 03:15 PM
Me for being so ignored I was safe from attack. : D

Actually, I wouldn't say you were safe from being ignored... you were more safe for having Big Brother Britain look after you lol.

roxasabridged
06-06-2009, 03:19 PM
He completely ignored my request... What a disgrace to Britain.

Insane
06-06-2009, 03:20 PM
I was headed after you soon...

0mnislash17
06-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Yeah, he was on my target list too...If Holy/Shining (Russia) hadn't become as aggressive as he did. Well that and trying to take down Fared...couldn't let that happen.

Insane
06-06-2009, 03:23 PM
I was either going to invade France next or sign a pact so I could move through them

HolyShadow
06-06-2009, 04:02 PM
0mni, you do realize that if Fared had been left alone, he would've eventually gained enough power to destroy you, right?

He's smart enough to do so.

Meanwhile, as for me, I was gonna do a few things. either way, I wish to gm this for the next round. If spoofs doesn't want to continue, this will pick up next week (or so) with new, better rules.

Now that that's been said, I'm going to need a partner to gm. If anyone thinks they've got what it takes, we can split the work in two. Pm me if you want to help gm this. I'll only accept one person, and only if I think they've got enough time, patience, and experience.

(THAT MEANS YOU, FARED)

xellos88
06-06-2009, 08:36 PM
well if someone else is going to start this game again there could be a limit of how many PM's you can send the GM each turn to make it less complicated

HolyShadow
06-06-2009, 08:42 PM
well if someone else is going to start this game again there could be a limit of how many PM's you can send the GM each turn to make it less complicated
Limit one per person per turn.

AsteriskRocks
06-06-2009, 09:07 PM
NOOOOO.....I wanted to see how it went!

AsteriskRocks
06-06-2009, 11:49 PM
He completely ignored my request... What a disgrace to Britain.

I ignored what now?

roxasabridged
06-07-2009, 05:55 AM
The alliance request.

Fat1Fared
06-07-2009, 08:31 AM
0mni, you do realize that if Fared had been left alone, he would've eventually gained enough power to destroy you, right?

He's smart enough to do so.

Meanwhile, as for me, I was gonna do a few things. either way, I wish to gm this for the next round. If spoofs doesn't want to continue, this will pick up next week (or so) with new, better rules.

Now that that's been said, I'm going to need a partner to gm. If anyone thinks they've got what it takes, we can split the work in two. Pm me if you want to help gm this. I'll only accept one person, and only if I think they've got enough time, patience, and experience.

(THAT MEANS YOU, FARED)

Errrrrr, well I am honored and amazed, but annoyingly, I will have to turn you down, I'm starting two jobs within next few weeks and hopefully all going well I will be starting my own game, as well meaning won't have time for this, sorry

AsteriskRocks
06-07-2009, 12:34 PM
The alliance request.

I never saw one though...unless it was in the past posts....if you wanted to Ally with me you just need to PM me.

0mnislash17
06-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Yeah, he tried to ally himself with you right away lol. So fast matter of fact, it was right after the game started officially.

roxasabridged
06-07-2009, 12:39 PM
Might as well wait until this restarts...

HolyShadow
06-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Anyone gonna help me gm? Anyone at all?

0mnislash17
06-07-2009, 12:48 PM
I'll consider it, I've never tried GMing anything so this could be a good experience. Are you planning on picking this game up after your DN GM round is over?

HolyShadow
06-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Basically, yes.

But I might change the rules a bit to make them clearer and more sensible.

0mnislash17
06-07-2009, 12:51 PM
I thought so.

As much as I want to play, I guess I could help you GM if no one else comes forward to do so.

roxasabridged
06-07-2009, 12:54 PM
I could probably try... As long as there isn't complicated maths involved :/

HolyShadow
06-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Essentially, I would have one person deal with buying, selling, etc, and the other dealing with battles and results of battles.

roxasabridged
06-07-2009, 01:00 PM
Well, I have confidence in my basic maths skills... So i'll go with the purchases.

HolyShadow
06-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Alright, signups start. Whoever wants to help gm, pm me. First-come-first-serve.

Insane
06-27-2009, 02:13 AM
I'll sign up

roxasabridged
06-27-2009, 06:12 AM

AsteriskRocks
06-27-2009, 09:54 AM

easygoinguchiha
06-27-2009, 10:13 AM
i sign up

yamiangie
06-27-2009, 12:59 PM
oh we playing again I'll sign up

xellos88
06-27-2009, 12:59 PM
i sign up

Fat1Fared
06-27-2009, 01:29 PM
i sign up

HolyShadow
06-27-2009, 01:37 PM
3 more and this will start.

Jensei and Oath have decided to join us. Game will start today, but one more person would be nice.

HolyShadow
06-27-2009, 04:35 PM
Addendums to the rules:

There are different units than the ones on the front page this round. These will be Terrans in Starcraft. Pretty simple.

Ground units (Human):

Marines:
Cost: 2 steel, $50.
Armor: 0
Health: 40
Attack: 6. Medium-range.
Attack speed: 3.
Used for basic attacks. Utility units.

Firebats:
Cost: 2 steel, 1 oil, $75.
Armor: 1
Health: 50
Attack: 16
Attack speed: 2.
Ground only. Short-range.

GHOST:
Cost: 1 steel, 3 oil, $100.
Health: 35
Attack: 10
Attack speed: 3.
Lockdown (Costs $4000 to research): Leaves one mechanical unit unable to attack for one turn.
Cloak (Costs $2000 to research): Turns unit invisible for up to 2 turns, but takes 2 turns to recharge.
Nuclear missile (Costs $10000 to research and $20000 to produce): Destroys one base of the enemy and all units currently in that base. Takes two turns to launch. Ghost unit must be within the country and undetected for it to work.

Ground units (Machine):

SCVs:
Cost: 2 steel, $50.
Health: 25
Attack: 5. Short-range.
Attack speed: 1
Used for harvesting steel and oil. Can harvest one or the other every turn. Harvests 4 of each every turn.

Vultures:
Cost: 3 steel, $75.
Health: 100
Attack: 20
Attack speed: 2.
Spider mines (Costs $1250 to research): 125 damage. Takes one turn to set mines properly. Can set two per vulture.

Siege tank:
Cost: 6 steel, 4 oil, $250.
Health: 150
Attack: 30
Attack speed: 2
Siege mode (Costs $2000 to research): 70 damage, half speed.
Ground only.

Goliath:
Cost: 4 steel, 2 oil, $150.
Health: 125
Ground attack: 12
Air attack: 20
Attack speed: Ground: 3. Air: 4.

Air units:

Wraith:
Cost: 6 steel, 5 oil, $275.
Health: 75
Ground attack: 8
Air attack: 20
Attack speed: Ground: 2. Air: 4.
Cloak (Costs $1000 to research): Turns unit invisible for up to 2 turns, but takes 2 turns to recharge.

Dropship:
Cost: 4 steel, 4 oil, $200.
Attack: 0
Attack speed: N/A.
Load: Carries up to 5 units. Can move between countries twice as quickly as any other units.

Battleship:
Cost: 16 steel, 12 oil, $700.
Armor: 3
Attack: 25
Attack speed: 2
Yamato Gun (Costs $4000 to research): Does 250 damage to any unit or base. Takes 3 turns to charge.

Science vessel:
Cost: 4 steel, 9 oil, $325.
Armor 1
Attack: 0
Attack speed: N/A.
Defensive matrix: Halves the damage done to up to 2 units per turn. Takes two turns to recharge.
EMP shockwave (Costs $4000 to research): Removes all defensive matrixes in a skirmish. Takes two turns to recharge.
Irradiate (Costs $4000 to research): Infects up to 5 units in a skirmish. After the battle, those 5 units will be destroyed. Takes 2 turns to recharge.

For each unit you produce, state the base that they will be in initially. Just list a number. If you?re moving your units between bases, state which base you?re moving from, which units from that base, and where you?re moving them to. If you?re attacking with units, state which base you?ll be attacking. You can also have your units patrol your country or the enemy country without attacking a base.

All units are assumed to be on defense and will fight back unless you say otherwise. You can have your units retreat if they are confronted with superior numbers if you want.

That should do it.

This is only for this round. It's a bit experimental. If it works, we'll keep it. If it's complex, we won't. This round, there will be no sea units. All units are ground or air.

Rikku is going to help me gm. He'll be dealing with buying and selling stuff between countries.

Oh, and you can also buy factories this round. They cost $1000 each.

This round will take place in WW3. It's futuristic, and borders are different. Britain, again, will be the Superpower, and this time, China will be the Dictatorship.

I'm going to eat then assign roles.

Oh, almost forgot: You can enhance your units' weapons and armor by researching them. You can research Ground Weapons, Air Weapons, Machine Weapons, Ground Armor, Air Armor, or Machine Armor. It'll increase by 1 per research and you can research up to 3 times per category. It costs $1000 to research these enhancements no matter what you choose to research.

Fat1Fared
06-27-2009, 04:50 PM
I like the idea of China V Britian

AsteriskRocks
06-27-2009, 04:52 PM
I like the idea of China V Britian

This

Insane
06-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Sounds awesome, Shiny.

HolyShadow
06-27-2009, 06:33 PM
China has begun its conquest of the world after women became scarce. in order to continue their culture, they needed to capture women from otherr countries. The heartless leader, King Easygoinguchiha, has a personal harem of several women awaiting his touch.

However, Great Britain will not stand for this. Its Queen, Fat1Fared, has declared war against China and called upon its allies to destroy them. China, however, has offered several countries parts of the world if they should join them. How will they reply?

America has been split upon itself after the invasion of Canada and Mexico. West America supports both wars and East America calls them inhumane. East America had a revolt which resulted in the assassination of the President of the United States.

Vice-President AsteriskRocks took control of West America while General yamiangie has taken control of East America.

Canada, roxasabridged, is torn. Should they help one or the other? Or maybe just go on about their lives?

Mexico's rebel force, led by Oath, has vowed to overthrow West America and reclaim their homeland. Surrounded by all sides, should AsteriskRocks surrender or fight back?

Great Britain has taken rule of several neighboring countries over the years due to financial disasters on those countries' part and several problematic wars. Germany has been taken by rebel forces and is now known as Floatzel. South America has renamed itself New Spain after Spain's fall.

Finally, Japan has had a successful conquest of several parts of the world, including recently, a small amount of China. Over the years, they bided their time and grew into a powerful nation that has the resources to take the world. However, pacifist rule leaves them wanting only peace. They're willing to support any country by buying and selling their resources, but will not help in armed combat.

Australia' leader, only known as grimfang, woke up and showed up the meeting of nations after everyone thought they were dead. He acted like he didn't know about the nuclear war, and everyone decided it was just their imaginations playing tricks on them.

DICTATOR:
4. King easygoinguchiha - Facism (China, Pink) $11000
10 SCV's
10 Food
10 Steel
10 Oil
3 Oil Factory, 3 Steel Factory, 3 Farmlands

Happiness went down due to facism. Money went up. There is a $10 discount when buying resources.

SuperPower:
12. Queen Fat1Fared (Great Britain, Purple) $10000
10 SCV's
10 Food
10 Oil
10 Iron.
3 Oil Factory, 3 Steel Factory, 3 Farmlands

Countries:
1. AsteriskRocks - Republic (West America, Red) $2500
8 SCV's
4 Oil Factory
5 Steel Factories
11 Farmlands

$10 discount when buying food.

2. yamiangie - Republic (East America, Blue) $2500
4 SCV's
5 Oil Factories
2 Steel Factory
2 Farmlands

3. Oath - Fascism (Mexico, Orange) $3500
4 SCV's
2 Oil Factory
4 Steel Factories
2 Farmland

4. xellos88 - Communism (New Spain, Black) $2500
4 SCV's
3 Oil Factories
3 Steel Factories
3 farmlands

Units cost $20 less due to communism, but you have one less farmland starting.

5. Insane85 - Fascist (Russia, Off-brown) $3500
4 SCV's
3 Oil Factories
2 Steel Factories
3 Farmlands

6. roxasabridged - Democracy (Canada, Green) $2500
4 SCV's
4 Oil Factories
3 Steel Factories
2 Farmlands

Units cost $10 more per unit due to democracy, but happiness will never go down.

7. Jensei - Democracy (Floatzel, Yellow) $2500
4 SCV's
4 Oil Factories
3 Steel Factories
2 Farmlands

Units cost $10 more per unit due to democracy, but happiness will never go down.

8. grimfang999 - Democracy (Australia, White) $2500
4 SCV's
3 Oil Factories
3 Steel Factories
3 Farmlands

9. ShiningRadiance/rikkuswolf -Jesus (Jesus-type government means they gain infinite everything every turn... cuz I say so. Only the gm can pick this. :V) (Japan, Gray) $A lot
Units: A lot
Oil Factories: A lot
Steel Factories: A lot
Farmlands: A lot

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q292/Hebi_Kon/WorldMap2-1.jpg

The dots are bases. Their respective numbers are 1 to 5 from right to left in each country. If it looks like two are very close, then tell me this turn via pm if you can't determine which base is which number.

This turn, I need you to declare what your government will be. You can also buy stuff if you want, but no invading yet. SCV's will gather materials automatically, but you need to tell me which type of material you want to collect.

All countries except the Superpower and Dictatorship start with no resources.

You can rebuild bases for $1000 if no enemy units are inside of it. A single group of units can take one base per turn, but if you split your forces, you can take multiple bases in one turn.

Current prices from Japan:

Steel:
Will buy it from you for $220 each.
You can buy it from Japan for $300 each.

Oil:
Will buy it from you for $300 each.
You can buy it from Japan for $400 each.

Food:
Will buy it from you for $150 each.

Count this as the first page, sort of. This post will be updated as the game changes.

grimfang999
06-27-2009, 06:36 PM
meh if theres still a place, ill sign up

if possable i want antartica and have an army of PENGWINS (super-powered penguins gifted with humna strength and intellegence, name must be said in a demonic voice), navy seals (seals gifted with human strength and intellegnce) and walruses (equivilant to the SWAT team/FBI). whales will be my submarines (which i call submerwhales).

ignore this! just something i have been discussing with my mate who says if he ruled the world he would divide and give it to different people to control, i wanted antartica and was going to take over the world with polar animals.

but yeah, ill sign up whatever ;)

edit: i take it that spot has been taken, ok

HolyShadow
06-27-2009, 06:39 PM
meh if theres still a place, ill sign up

if possable i want antartica and have an army of PENGWINS (super-powered penguins gifted with humna strength and intellegence, name must be said in a demonic voice), navy seals (seals gifted with human strength and intellegnce) and walruses (equivilant to the SWAT team/FBI). whales will be my submarines (which i call submerwhales).

ignore this! just something i have been discussing with my mate who says if he ruled the world he would divide and give it to different people to control, i wanted antartica and was going to take over the world with polar animals.

but yeah, ill sign up whatever ;)

edit: i take it that spot has been taken, ok
You can be Australia if you want. I'll just change their history.

Insane
06-27-2009, 06:40 PM
Methinks I want to be Facist.

grimfang999
06-27-2009, 06:41 PM
You can be Australia if you want. I'll just change their history.

ok thanks, soz for being late

Fat1Fared
06-27-2009, 06:45 PM
I'm off to bed and won't be on again till late tomorrow night, anyone who wishs to ally with Britian (a county of honor, <___< >___>) PM me

-Also, Holy by making me a queen, I now need to get old avatar back <facepalm>

grimfang999
06-27-2009, 06:50 PM
i believe i shall be democratic

AsteriskRocks
06-27-2009, 06:53 PM
I'll be a Republic

Eia
06-27-2009, 10:16 PM
Awww. I missed sign ups.

roxasabridged
06-28-2009, 05:24 AM
I is Democracy.

xellos88
06-28-2009, 09:35 AM
Hell yeah im South America!(i wont call it New Spain :P)
I r communist
Also is the "one om to gm per turn" rule going to be used? And are the oil and iron that i harvest with my scv extra to the ones i get from my factories or i need to harvest from the factories to get anything?

Insane
06-28-2009, 09:41 AM
I think it is yeah.

easygoinguchiha
06-28-2009, 10:38 AM
is the steel and oil cost for the units upkeep, or upon purchase.

Either way I'll buy 1 ammo Steel and oil factory.

grimfang999
06-28-2009, 10:44 AM
do i pm what i buy or say it?

Insane
06-28-2009, 10:46 AM
I'll use all my SCVs on Steel, and if I can use those resources I create 12 more SCVs, or, up to that number, as many as I can.
If I can't use that produced Steel I, instead, buy 1 steel factory.

grimfang999
06-28-2009, 10:57 AM
what are SCVs?

Insane
06-28-2009, 11:21 AM
Read Shiny's post on page 7...

HolyShadow
06-28-2009, 12:27 PM
is the steel and oil cost for the units upkeep, or upon purchase.

Either way I'll buy 1 ammo Steel and oil factory.
Upon purchase.

Hell yeah im South America!(i wont call it New Spain :P)
I r communist
Also is the "one om to gm per turn" rule going to be used? And are the oil and iron that i harvest with my scv extra to the ones i get from my factories or i need to harvest from the factories to get anything?

You need to harvest.

http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=659055&postcount=186

A reminder that that is still active, folks!

yamiangie
06-28-2009, 12:38 PM
I'm declaring myself a Republic. I've also had govern Paterson assassinated and declared NYC and Long Island the state of New Amsterdam

grimfang999
06-28-2009, 01:13 PM
ok, i harvest steel with my SCVs

and i shall research machine armour

Fat1Fared
06-28-2009, 01:19 PM
I buy enough steel to do this and with that, I buy 1 battleship, 3 marines and 2 siege tanks

I harvest steel

And buy Ammo factory (if cannot get these, then steel factory)

-Oh and I go with Parlimentary Soveriety lol, (its basically Decocracy, we have in Britian lol, so Decocracy)

EDIT

Also, holy do you own Africa?

grimfang999
06-28-2009, 01:36 PM
ah yes, i also wish to buy a steel factory

0mnislash17
06-28-2009, 02:55 PM
I'll sign up late should our humble GM allow it. If not then best of luck to this round's participants!

roxasabridged
06-28-2009, 03:04 PM
I've also had govern Paterson assassinated

What did I do?

Also, i'll use my SCV's to gets me some steelix's lol

Edit: And I guess i'll get as many Marines as I can...

HolyShadow
06-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Turn will end tomorrow to get the rest of our bearings straighted out.

easygoinguchiha
06-28-2009, 09:19 PM
oh, I'll harvest Oil

HolyShadow
06-29-2009, 02:40 PM
Turn end. Results around 6.

HolyShadow
06-29-2009, 03:56 PM
I have all actions written out. If anyone else wishes to join, then figure out how you want to join by cutting up parts of the map. I don't care where, but I prefer you cut up Africa or something for your needs.

You have one hour to do so.

roxasabridged
06-29-2009, 05:49 PM
Time up?

HolyShadow
06-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Some people allocated their SCV's and some bought stuff. Nothing else.

DICTATOR:
4. King easygoinguchiha - Facism (China, Pink) $11500
10 SCV's
22 Food
10 Steel
26 Oil
4 Oil Factory, 4 Steel Factory, 3 Farmlands

Happiness went down due to facism. Money went up. There is a $10 discount when buying resources.

All 10 SCV's are harvesting oil. However, only 4 can enter the Oil Factories and harvest. 16 Oil harvested this turn.

Bought one oil factory.
Bought one steel factory.

Ammo factories are nonexistent for simplification.

SuperPower:
12. Queen Fat1Fared - Democracy (Great Britain, Purple) $5890
10 SCV's
19 Food
0 Oil
0 Steel
1 battleship, 2 siege tanks, 3 marines
3 Oil Factory, 4 Steel Factory, 3 Farmlands

All SCV's are allocated to harvesting steel, but only 4 can enter the factories. 16 steel gained.

Bought 1 steel factory.
Bought 10 oil at $400 each.
Bought 4 steel at $300 each.
Bought 1 battleship, 2 siege tanks, and 3 marines.

Because it was not specified which base they will be at, they are currently patrolling randomly.

Countries:
1. AsteriskRocks - Republic (West America, Red) $5000
8 SCV's
42 food
4 Oil Factory
5 Steel Factories
11 Farmlands

Did nothing this turn.

2. yamiangie - Republic (East America, Blue) $5000
4 SCV's
7 food
5 Oil Factories
2 Steel Factory
2 Farmlands

Did nothing this turn.

3. Oath - Fascism (Mexico, Orange) $3500
4 SCV's
7 food
2 Oil Factory
4 Steel Factories
2 Farmland

Did nothing this turn.

4. xellos88 - Communism (New Spain, Black) $3840
5 SCV's
6 oil
6 steel
1 goliath
11.75 food
3 Oil Factories
3 Steel Factories
3 farmlands

Units cost $20 less due to communism, but you have one less farmland starting.

Bought one SCV. Bought one goliath.
2 SCV's allocated to oil, 3 SCV's allocated to steel.
8 oil harvested. 12 steel harvested.
Machine researched.

Goliath is at base 5.

5. Insane85 - Fascist (Russia, Off-brown) $5800
8 SCV's
0 steel
10 food
3 Oil Factories
2 Steel Factories
3 Farmlands

All SCV's were allocated toward harvesting steel. However, only two can enter the factories. 8 steel harvested.
4 SCV's produced.

6. roxasabridged - Democracy (Canada, Green) $4700
4 SCV's
0 steel
7 food
4 Oil Factories
3 Steel Factories
2 Farmlands

6 marines produced. Since where they are was not specified, they are patrolling randomly.

4 SCV's allocated to harvesting steel. However, only 3 can etner the factories. 12 steel harvested.

7. Jensei - Democracy (Floatzel, Yellow) $5000
4 SCV's
8 food
4 Oil Factories
3 Steel Factories
2 Farmlands

Did nothing this turn.

8. grimfang999 - Democracy (Australia, White) $4000
4 SCV's
12 steel
12 food
3 Oil Factories
3 Steel Factories
3 Farmlands

All SCV's allocated to harvesting steel. However, only 3 can enter the steel factories. 12 steel harvested.

Machine armor researched.

9. ShiningRadiance/rikkuswolf -Jesus (Jesus-type government means they gain infinite everything every turn... cuz I say so. Only the gm can pick this. :V) (Japan, Gray) $A lot
Units: A lot
Oil Factories: A lot
Steel Factories: A lot
Farmlands: A lot

Had all SCV's harvest everything. Everything researched far more times than allowed. Can now make giant robots. (lol)

Made 1000 launcelots.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q292/Hebi_Kon/WorldMap2-1.jpg

The dots are bases. Their respective numbers are 1 to 5 from right to left in each country. If it looks like two are very close, then tell me this turn via pm if you can't determine which base is which number.

You can rebuild bases for $1000 if no enemy units are inside of it. A single group of units can take one base per turn, but if you split your forces, you can take multiple bases in one turn.

Current prices from Japan:

Steel:
Will buy it from you for $220 each.

Oil:
Will buy it from you for $300 each.
You can buy it from Japan for $400 each.

Food:
Will buy it from you for $150 each.

Note that you can research multiple things every turn, but no more than one per category per turn.

Also note that you can split your SCV's to harvest multiple things provided you have enough to do so.

Finally, make sure you designate which base the units you produce will be at. If they randomly wander, then when an enemy invades, they'll be alone instead of having allies to help them.

HolyShadow
06-29-2009, 07:28 PM
By the way, send all private messages addressed to both me AND rikkuswolf.

grimfang999
06-30-2009, 07:44 AM
i will research machine weapons, and air armour

that takes me down to $2000

i shall buy two oil factories, and then harvest oil.

roxasabridged
06-30-2009, 08:39 AM
I'll buy 5 pieces of steel from Japan, buy another 6 marines, and place 4 marines in base 1, 4 in base 2 and 4 in base 3.

Insane
06-30-2009, 11:42 AM
I assume that "0" steel under my name is actually "8".

I buy 3 steel factories, and allocate 5 SCVs to steel, and the other 3 to oil.

Insane
06-30-2009, 11:45 AM
I then build 2 Goliaths, and station them evenly distributed between 1 and 5

yamiangie
06-30-2009, 12:04 PM
SCV's harvest Oil other half harvest steel .
can wee buy launcelots from you or are those so no one gets ideas and tries to invade Japan on you.
buy 6 Marines. I'll station them at the base that looks like it's where north/south carolina should be.

grimfang999
06-30-2009, 12:27 PM
I buy 3 steel factories, and allocate 5 SCVs to steel, and the other 3 to oil.

i swear it was said you can only harvest one type of thing per turn