PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know any good anime news sites or blogs?

Mullon
05-31-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm sick of being the last person to find out about Gurren Lagann, Haruhi Suzumiya, and FLCL. Anyone know of any good websites or blogs that have news on current anime or manga releases? Where do you guy go to for news?

bluecheese
06-01-2009, 07:56 AM
4chan /a/ is the most active, only problem is people dont spoiler tag stuff, its fun to browse it because of all the memes and inside jokes they have going on and you can get to read on peoples opinions regardless about judgment of others since they are all anon. Once again only problem is you are bound to get something spoilt for you at some point, and i wouldnt ask them to recommend you anime either, they will just say "boku no pico" and "bible black" (dont search for those), i just check out the stuff that gets regularly posted and see how it turns out. If not try Animesuki they have a board for all the mainstream and popular anime currently airing and already aired.

also check out this site for all information on upcoming animes; http://chartfag.wordpress.com/ thats where i decide what im watching each season.

XxEnslavedNekoxX
06-08-2009, 04:39 AM
You can also try www.animenewsnetwork.com I'm sure that would help you out.

DannyLilithborne
06-08-2009, 02:26 PM
I wouldn't risk going to 4chan for any reason.