PDA

View Full Version : The Guess-the-song-by-looking-at-the-lyric-words Game!

Serial Ulyssicider
07-02-2009, 01:56 AM
Yeah. What the title said...
Tell me the name of the song by looking at the lyrics!
If you guess correct, then you get to choose a song!
Remember, no cheating.
If you know you have the song, then go ahead and look for it through your personal music collection, bt google-ing the lyrics is not allowed.
I cannot check this, so just play.
Try and keep your shit relatively mainstream, or at least mainstream in that genre. Lyrics from bands that have only played once at a school competition are not allowed, funnily enough, but pretty much everything else goes.
Yes, even Psychostick.
Try and get at least a verse, or chorus, in, and if you are doing a rap, aim for at least 8 lines.

Time to start this mother jazz off:

I was born with a dick in my brain, yeah fucked in the head/
My stepfather said that I sucked in the bed/
till one night he snuck in and said, "we're going out back, I want my dick sucked in the shed"/ Can't we just play with Teddy Ruxpin instead?/
"After I fuck you in the butt get some head/ Bust a nut get some rest"/
the next day my mother said "I don't know what the fuck's up with this kid/ the bastard won't even eat nothing he's fed/ he just hung himself in the bedroom he's dead"/

Enjoy...:D

Serial Ulyssicider
07-02-2009, 02:43 AM
Anyone? Anyone at all?
*silence*
*This is the censor'd part where Serial Ulyssicider goes all Christian Bale on everyone's ass*
*still censor'd*
*bitch*

M.P.
08-11-2009, 10:53 AM
Eminem-Insane :)

They will not force us
They will stop degrading us
They will not control us
We will be victorious

Interchanging mind control/Come let the revolution take its toll/ If you could flick the switch and open your third eye/ You'll see that we never should be afraid to die