PDA

View Full Version : Start of the End: TFG

Pages : [1] 2

HolyShadow
07-06-2009, 09:48 PM
Start of the End: TFG

This is a battle forum game based off of Rozen Maiden: TFG and Heroes and Villains: TFG. In this world, you can be the main character of your own story or simply a supporting role to help defeat your own enemies. You can work toward a goal and rule the universe or simply try to keep the peace. You can even try to look for love, as senseless as that may be...

From the beginning, you choose your own power and one weapon type that you want to have mastery of.

Note that video game logic is present, so guns are weaker than blitz balls, whatever those are. However, they look badass.

As for choosing a power, you can be as creative or uncreative as you want in your actions and deliver them to me in any way. However, at the start, regardless of your action, your damage will be much less than later on in the game, and to truly survive, you need to defeat enemies and you need to defeat enemies by yourself. At the end of the game, I will completely heal the last two survivors and ask them what their wish upon victory will be. This will influence the final results. Any wish can be granted.

After choosing a power, you choose the side you want to be on.

Holy: Lower attack and defense, but stronger special attacks. Healing is boosted.
Dark: Higher attack, average defense, and average special attacks. Invincibility heals them for the damage they take.
Fate: Lower starting stats, but high boosts upon defeating another player. When they defeat another player, they're slightly healed.

Finally, there are different items with different uses:

Holy Fragment: Used to heal a player. You can use it yourself or use it on others.
Dark Crystal: Used to use super moves. During a turn that this is used, all damage you deal out increases.
Fated Orb: Used for invincibility. During the turn you use this, you take no damage.

These will be given out each time someone dies. Everyone will start with one to make it fair to start. However, I choose the one you get.

In addition, those that die enter a world of eternal, infinite power for a short period of time (Until the round ends). Their collective wills can weaken a person on the other side. They'll either decrease a stat one turn or deal 10 hp of damage to them. They do this by stating that they're voting to hurt that person.

The deceased are called Ghosts.

They can also choose to heal someone in the same turn, which will either restore 10 hp or increase a stat for one turn. You do this by stating that you want to heal that person.

You can vote for both hurting someone and healing someone else in the same turn.

Special actions:

Theft: All players have a 25% chance of stealing an item from another player. If they use an item or their power helps in the theft in some way, then it goes up to 50%. If their power is specifically to steal, then they have a 100% chance of stealing.

Search: While searching in areas, you may come upon secret passageways and such. These passageways can be as simple as shortcuts between areas or may give you bonuses to stats or a special item.

Blessing: Players that die have the choice to give their own power to anyone in the same area as them. They can also give weapon proficiency to increase the defensive and offensive power of the blessed.

When signing up, you have to allocate your starting stats.

Attack: ???/40 - Strength of Attacks
Guard: ???/40 - Strength of Guard
Power: ???/100 - Mastery of Power (Allows for more attacks*)
Counter: ???/40 - Helps Chance of Counter
Agility: ???/40 - Helps Evasion and Accuracy
HP Maximum: ???/200 - Health

150 point to allocate.

NOTE THAT ALL ATTACKS WILL DO AT LEAST 5 HP OF DAMAGE.

*1 attack between 0-10, 2 attacks between 10-30. 3 attacks or one multi-target attack between 30-50. 4 attacks or one roomwise attack between 50-75. 5 attacks, one roomwise attack, or two multi-target attacks between 75-100. This is all each turn. You can also charge for multiple turns to increase number of attacks. For each turn you charge, you temporarily double your power stat.

Normal attack: Single target.
Multi-target attack: 2 to 3 targets. Divided evenly.
Roomwise attack: Needs specific description. Ignores defense. Distributed evenly. Can only be used in a room with four targets or more.

For roomwise and multi-target attacks, if you choose to include yourself in the ones harmed by the attack, attack power goes up temporarily.

Depending on the weapon you choose, you will get a small bonus to one of your stats.

THE DARKARCHER SEAL OF APPROVAL:

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll79/darkarchercatalyst/darchseal2done.png

HolyShadow
07-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Signup list:

1. Zairak - Fate - Poison Dagger
Power: Dark Liquid (Stat loss, requires touch)
2. bakurachick - Holy - Dagger
Power: Mind Control (80% chance of success, lose control at turn end, can't force suicide)
3. WeirdSmells - Fate - Dying Will Flame Tonfas
(http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=873692&postcount=347) Power: Hedgehog Magic (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=873552&postcount=344) (Hibari Kyoya)
4. rikkuswolf - Holy - Noose
(http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=873559&postcount=345)Power: Suicide (Zetsubou-sensei)
5. Fat1Fared - Dark - Blasters, Jetpack, Other Random High-Tech Sorcery
Power: None (Boba Fett)
6. xellos88 - Fate - Scythe
Power: Necro-Boost
7. 0mnislash17 - Holy - Excalibur
Power: Orlandu
8. Seraphim - Fate - Durable Bag of Obsidian Rocks and Gloves
Power: Microscopic Kinetic Energy Control
9. AsterGray - Dark - Musket with Bayonet Attachment
Power: Gravity Manipulation
10. Hyperecchi - Fate - Dual-Wielding Double-Bladed Lightsabers
Power: The Force
11. grandia yuki - Dark - Muramasa & Masamune
(http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=875035&postcount=361)Power: Light & Dark Magic
12. AsteriskRocks - Holy - Math Problems
Power: Math (Sho Minamimoto)
13. darkarcher - Dark - Phazon/Power Suit
Power: Dark Samus
14. Ishikawa Oshro - Holy - Boomerang
Power: Naruto Ninja
15. easygoinguchiha - Dark - Staff
Power: Summoning

Fate: 5 (No more fates allowed)
Holy: 5 (No more Holy's allowed)
Dark: 5 (Remaining undecideds forced)

Signups are full.

http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/group.php?groupid=171 Link to group. All stats will be updated here. I chose Fared's stats for him since I don't feel like waiting for him.

HolyShadow
07-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Hall of Fame:
rikkuswolf: First Winner - "FEAR ME! FEAR ME AND MY DELICIOUS PIRATE SHIP!"
TitanAura: Lucky Arrow - Need Quote
0mnislash17: Ultimate Swordsman - "With this power I have obtained, it is the Start of the End!"

Hall of Shame:
RebornZombie2: Zzzz... - Need Quote You don't get a damn quote, you slifer slacker!

Hall of WTF:
rikkuswolf: God of Random - "That purple aquarium monster stole my garlic twists! HE WILL PAY!"
Serial Ulyssicider: Jazz Swordsman - Need Quote

xellos88
07-06-2009, 09:51 PM
i dont really get how it would be played yet, but it seems interesting.
I sign up
side:Holy
weapon:bow
power:super speed

HolyShadow
07-06-2009, 09:53 PM
For the most part, it's like Heroes and Villains TFG. Choose your own power. However, depending on the side you choose, damage will be applied differently.

Regardless, the first area will be in a kingdom. I'll explain the different places in this area when I get a full sign up list.

TitanAura
07-06-2009, 10:03 PM
I sign up. Dark side all the way. And Bows and Arrows mastery. I'll think of a specific power later.

darkarcher
07-06-2009, 10:08 PM
I'll sign up.

Since SR seems to want me to be Urahara, I'll do that.

Weapon: Cane-sword

Affinity: Fate

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
07-06-2009, 10:37 PM
how long do turns last?

HolyShadow
07-06-2009, 10:38 PM
One day.

Normally I'd procrastinate, but since this game is one that I made, I'm more likely to pay attention to it.

WeirdSmells
07-06-2009, 10:43 PM
I sign up

Dark
Weapon:http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/onepiece/images/thumb/f/f6/11K.PNG/215px-11K.PNG His Spinning arm saws
Power: Metal Manipulation

rikkuswolf
07-06-2009, 10:50 PM
I'll sign up as a point and click adventure game hero.

What I mean by that is that I can pull up to 4 random items out of my inventory, and use them in SOME way that SOMEHOW makes logical sense.

My weapon is a baton....because even batons can be manly. Because it's covered in fire decals, and black....yes.

And I'm gonna go with Holy alignment.

GsLucky
07-06-2009, 11:04 PM
I join

Weapon: Quantum Scythe (Q-scythe)
Ability: Psychic powers and Hacking abilities.
Image: CLICK HERE! Too big to post (http://gslucky.deviantart.com/art/AATR-Profiles-Kazuko-Meka-127847066)

side: Holy
Item: Holy Crystal

0mnislash17
07-06-2009, 11:07 PM
I'll sign up.

Character is based off Cloud Strife from FF7, Materia usage is my power and I guess the Buster Sword will be my weapon.

Alignment: Fate

FanMan
07-06-2009, 11:27 PM
I'll sign up. I'll think of the weapon later but I'll go on the Holy side.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
07-06-2009, 11:35 PM
Shining, if yuo want to advertise in my game, go ahead.

DarkPhoenix
07-06-2009, 11:51 PM
I SIGN UP

SIDE: DARK

POWER: (Still deciding)

WEAPON: GIANT F***ING AX THAT I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO LIFT BUT CAN WITH EASE!!! (<<Changed)

FanMan
07-06-2009, 11:55 PM
Got it.
Power: Elemental electricity
Weapon: A mechanical arm with a retractable claw with five claw fingers. The claw goes on my right arm and has a range of at least 30m. Although I'm not sure to make the mechanical arm to be a part of my body or something that I can insert my entire arm and hand into?

DarkPhoenix
07-07-2009, 12:02 AM
Wait I has it

Elemental Fire

FIRE FIRE EVERYWHERE BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HolyShadow
07-07-2009, 01:56 AM
Note that I'm only allowing Rebbie's choice of weapon under two conditions: It's small, about 10 feet tall, and his power isn't the focus of his strength. Rather, his weapon is.

It's a bit odd, but doesn't break the game, so I'm allowing it.

1 Holy signup left.
1 Fate signup left.

Insane
07-07-2009, 02:02 AM
Power: Lelouch's Geass
Weapon: Lancelot Albion
Alignment: Dark.

roxasabridged
07-07-2009, 05:57 AM
Power: Mind Control
Weapon: Double - Bladed Sword

Serial Ulyssicider
07-07-2009, 06:18 AM
Power: Relatively powerful regeneration. Think less Wolverine and more Deadpool and you'll have it about right.
Weapon: Damn Cool Katana, this time, less Deadpool, more Afro Samurai.

HolyShadow
07-07-2009, 10:36 AM
Power: Mind Control
Weapon: Double - Bladed Sword

You'll have limited control of others' actions. You can have one of a set of powers that pertain to mind control:

1. You can control the actions of others in the same room as you as long as those actions of others don't specifically target you. In addition, if you control them before they action, then you can control them even if they do target you afterwards. At 30 hp and less, you can have them suicide. However, it may not work.

2. You can completely control three people over the course of the round, and force them to do anything you want, regardless of the time you use it. At 30 hp and less, you can force them to suicide. It will always work. This power will only work 1 at a time and 1 time per person. The control lasts one turn.

3. You can control all npcs that others summon.

4. You can use your enemy's mind and control it in a way to make them go completely insane... Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Power: Relatively powerful regeneration. Think less Wolverine and more Deadpool and you'll have it about right.
Weapon: Damn Cool Katana, this time, less Deadpool, more Afro Samurai.

I'll let you restore 3 hp per turn if you have regeneration. However, for each person you beat, that regeneration will go up 1 point per turn. You have the potential to become very strong that way.

roxasabridged
07-07-2009, 11:01 AM
I'll go with the 2nd option...

WeirdSmells
07-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Are Evangelion made of Metal

HolyShadow
07-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Not sure, tbh. But I'm going to say that some parts of them are and some aren't unless someone gives a better answer.

darkarcher
07-07-2009, 11:49 AM
Evangelion are living machines with metal armor.

Fat1Fared
07-07-2009, 12:28 PM
I sign up

edit

=Assissin

Allignment:- Dark
Weapon:- Assissin blade
Power:- Shadow hidding

AsterGray
07-07-2009, 02:08 PM
I'll sign up

Allignment: Fate
Weapon: Rapier
Power: Elemental Ice

bakurachick
07-07-2009, 05:54 PM
i sign up

Alignment: Holy
Weapon: Dagger
Power: ????????

HolyShadow
07-08-2009, 01:52 AM
All outlying players must choose their powers by roughly 8 pm EST tomorrow or they'll be booted out. Turn will start tomorrow at roughly 8 pm. 9 at the latest, 7 at the earliest.

HolyShadow
07-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Because TitanAura did not contact me in time, I chose a power for him which seemed indicative of his desires in personal conversations with him. If he wishes to, he can still choose a power in turn 1 if he gives a good reason for his absence today.

Turn will start shortly.

TitanAura
07-08-2009, 10:04 PM
Dude, I told you I was going with Wind. Don't you remember our MSN chat? I thought I was explicit enough. Elemental Wind, Wind Manipulation, Air Current Creation, whatever you wanna call it, it all fits the same category.

HolyShadow
07-08-2009, 10:18 PM
So I picked right. Results will come momentarily. I just need to hand out items and stuff.

HolyShadow
07-08-2009, 11:21 PM
“Finally… the true battle hath started. You, children of Fate, and you, child of Heaven… while you do battle, remember whom thine enemy is. See through all lies and forge your own path to the next life.”

Hearing these words, gslucky unsheathed her Q-scythe and fell into a battle stance. “I sense two of those ‘children of fate’… they outnumber me. How should I approach this…”

She quickly moved into a building upon sensing them. She noticed that she was in an armory. Swords, lances, axes, and bows were on display on the wall. Some of them look quite expensive. However, before she could inspect them, Serial Ulyssicider entered through the back and roxasabridged entered through the front entrance. Upon seeing each other, a serious look fell on their faces. They took a battle position and almost ignored gslucky.

Roxasabridged said, “I won’t let you win this time. You managed to win before, but I’m a totally different fighter this time. I’m much more than that sword-wielding fool that I was before.”

Serial Ulyssicider said, “I know. I’ve been awaiting our battle for months now. Come, foe. Let us do battle.”

6. gslucky (Holy) (Q-scythe)
Psychic Powers/Hacking Abilities
12. roxasabridged (Fate) (Double-Bladed sword)
Mind Control (2)
13. Serial Ulyssicider (Fate) (Damn Cool Katana)
High-Speed Regeneration

“As thy walk upon mine world, I smile kindly, accepting those that have strayed from mine path. However, regardless of thy path, thou shalt meet with the same end…”

TitanAura walked, silently, into the graveyard in the Kingdom of Sels. Wind fell from his clothes and he floated slightly upon entering. “I can hear you both, you know. You’re both very powerful enemies, but I can hear you in the wind’s call. I can tell you both underestimated me in our entire time together. The Darkness favors me, not you. I’ll show you just how fearsome wind can be.”

WeirdSmells appeared out from a grave, saying, “This place seems so empty. I wonder what happened? Its people have vanished. Almost as if they were murdered.” He licked the blood off of his weapon attached to his arm. It seemed to be capable of spinning and cutting flesh quite easily. “You should really appreciate the taste of blood more, Titan. It represents loss of life… a tribute to demons and a tribute to gods. You never did enjoy dancing on your opponent’s grave.”

Titan responded, “I may be in your affinity, but I have some honor for my enemy. I’ll slaughter them without remorse, but I won’t brag about it.”

Suddenly, a robot appeared.

It spoke! “Hello, guys. It’s me, Insane85! Remember that little weakling that you thought died? DO YOU!?" He laughed maniacally. "Well, I’ve risen from the grave with a shiny new weapon! You’re both going to die and your souls will belong to me! Isn't it GRAND?”

TitanAura said, “We killed you once and we can kill you again. Come.”

2. TitanAura (Dark) (Bow)
Elemental Wind
11. Insane85 (Dark) (Small, Flightless Lancelot Albion)
Lelouch's Geass
4. WeirdSmells (Dark) (Spinning arm-saws)
Metal Manipulation

“Thou warriors three shall fall in combat eventually. As time passes, all fall unto sickness, and all fall unto death. You shall be no exception…”

DarkPhoenix awoke in a prison, bars blocking her exist. Fat1Fared stood outside of the cell, laughing at her. “It looks like you’re stuck. By the time you leave, I’ll have caught you. It will be your undoing. Yet if you stay there, I’ll find a way to get you. Our little leader is about to die. How does it feel?”

DarkPhoenix put her hands on the bars and they started to melt. “Don’t underestimate me, whelp.” Suddenly, she tossed her huge axe at Fat1Fared through the melted bars. He dodged to the side and hid in the shadows to attempt a fatal strike, but DarkPhoenix unleashed a massive amount of fire and the area began to fall apart. With no shadows to hide in, Fat1Fared quickly ran to the execution chambers in the next room. As the building fell, he thought, “Ha. She went and killed herself. And she was our leader? Hmph. I’ll lead us now, and I’ll kill them all! I will defeat all that stand before us and--”

Xellos88 appeared behind him, smiling, holding his shoulder. “Wow, you really need to calm down. Murdering everyone isn’t necessarily the correct path.”

Fat1Fared slashed behind himself and missed. “Ah, I see. You can move at an astounding rate. But now that I know that, I won’t miss again.”

Xellos88 smiled and said, “You say that, but I think you’re forgetting someoooone~~ Look behind you~~”

DarkPhoenix appeared out of the flames and said, “Do you really think my own flames would kill me? I’ll make this quick to spare you the pain I would normally give others. You were a wonderful advisor, but now your presence is obsolete. And you, xellos88. Your presence was never required from the start. You‘re nothing but a flaw in my plans. I‘ll destroy you and watch your soul leave your body.”

Xellos merely smiled and said, “Bring it on~~!” excitedly.

9. DarkPhoenix (Dark) (Giant Axe Lifted With Ease)
Elemental Fire
1. xellos88 (Holy) (Bow)
Super Speed
14. Fat1Farted (Dark) (Assassin Blade)
Shadow Hiding

“All three sides match up. The Leader of Fate, the False Messiah of Holy, and a Denizen of Darkness. Who shall prove victorious in this fight? Only I know the victor…”

Bakurachick spoke to AsterGray in the park. “Are you sure you wish to challenge me, young one? You can still join me…”

AsterGray spoke, “I’ll kill you and force my way through. I won’t let you run away from your crimes.”

RebornZombie2, nearby, was sleeping next to a tree. Both of the two heard him yawn very loudly. He said, “Can’t you just both shut up and make peace? Fighting is so bothersome, and you’re both very likely to get hurt…”

AsterGray said, “I’ll kill you, too. Without your mech, you’re--”

RebornZombie2 said, “But I do have my mech.” He snapped his fingers and it rose from the ground, throwing huge clumps of soil around. He quickly hopped inside of it and yelled out, “Dark seal!”. The area turned slightly red and slightly dark. Both of the enemies before him got slightly exhausted. Hurting him would be difficult…

16. bakurachick (Holy) (Dagger)
Mind-Reading
15. AsterGray (Fate) (Rapier)
Elemental Ice
10. RebornZombie2 (Dark) (Small Evangelion Unit 1)
Dark Seal: Decreases the effects of enemy
healing items and increases own defense.

“The Overlord of Heaven sits on the throne of an earthly realm. He hath claimed this world in the name of Justice and Chocolate. House entereth, and…”

darkarcher walked into the Castle in the town with his cane at his side. “There seem to be no denizens of darkness here. How boring. All that’s here are a few weaklings. I’ll teach you all a thing or two about combat.” darkarcher chuckled at this.

Rikkuswolf, sitting on the throne, said, “So boring! I’m the King, here! I’m the overlord! Overlord!” darkarcher chuckled at this.

0mnislash17 simply leaned on a pillar, saying, “Fine, teach me… if you can. God knows I’m here to learn, whether it be about combat or my past… I hope you don’t fall too quickly.” darkarcher chuckled at this.

Fanman lowered himself from the upper balcony. “Whoa whoa whoa! Fanman enters the fray! Pleased to make your acquaintance!” darkarcher chuckled at this.

Darkarcher burst out laughing. "This really will be fun, won't it?"

3. darkarcher (Fate) (Cane-Sword)
Urahara Kisuke: Energy Manipulation/Kido
5. rikkuswolf (Holy) (Baton... because even batons can be manly)
Point And Click Adventure Hero
7. 0mnislash17 (Fate) (Buster Sword)
Cloud Strife: Materia Usage
8. Fanman (Holy) (Retractable projectile arm thing)
Elemental Electricity

1. xellos88 (Holy) (Bow) - 100 hp
Super Speed
2. TitanAura (Dark) (Bow) - 100 hp
Elemental Wind
3. darkarcher (Fate) (Cane-Sword) - 100 hp
4. WeirdSmells (Dark) (Spinning arm-saws) - 100 hp
Metal Manipulation
5. rikkuswolf (Holy) (Baton... because even batons can be manly) - 100 hp
6. gslucky (Holy) (Q-scythe) - 100 hp
7. 0mnislash17 (Fate) (Buster Sword) - 100 hp
8. Fanman (Holy) (Retractable projectile arm thing) - 100 hp
Elemental Elecricity
9. DarkPhoenix (Dark) (Giant Axe Lifted With Ease) - 100 hp
Elemental Fire
10. RebornZombie2 (Dark) (Small Evangelion Unit 1) - 100 hp
11. Insane85 (Dark) (Small, Flightless Lancelot Albion) - 100 hp
Lelouch's Geass
12. roxasabridged (Fate) (Double-Bladed sword) - 100 hp
Mind Control (2)
13. Serial Ulyssicider (Fate) (Damn Cool Katana) - 100 hp
High-Speed Regeneration
14. Fat1Farted (Dark) (Assassin Blade) - 100 hp
Shadow Hiding
15. AsterGray (Fate) (Rapier) - 100 hp
Elemental Ice
16. bakurachick (Holy) (Dagger) - 100 hp
Mind-Reading

For the attached map:

Orange: Castle
Red: Armory
Yellow: Prison/Execution Chambers
Green: Park
Purple: Graveyard
Black: Paths along mostly empty residential areas
Blue: Residential areas, mostly

You can indeed fight on the paths and fight in blue areas if you want. I won't limit you to small areas to fight in. However, in order to enter another area, you need to move along paths. You can move into blue areas, but it'll take one turn to do so, as if you're moving from one building to another. However, you may be attacked if you move around too much without fighting. Ranged weapons are more useful in open places. I'll even allow people to get on top of buildings and fire at passersby. You have to approach this intelligently, because strategy is also an important part in winning.

Some of these things are experimental, and depending on their success, will be included in the next round.

Now that that's over with, happy fighting!

DarkPhoenix
07-08-2009, 11:32 PM
SR...I'm a she XD

HolyShadow
07-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Yeah, I know. I got that error with the question marks, so I copy-pasted it back to fix it, but my most recent copy was before fixing that.

Also, I updated the rules with something I forgot when I was writing them. xD

Ghost actions. They can heal and hurt someone every turn, essentially, through voting.

DarkPhoenix
07-08-2009, 11:52 PM
okay um guess I'll move SECOND I create a fire around me which of course doesn't hurt me before I hold up my giant ax and start to swing it around and around the momentum of which causes me to start spinning faster and faster creating a fire cyclone that will burn you and if you get too close "squeck" of goes your head or some other body part

Serial Ulyssicider
07-09-2009, 12:00 AM
I go to attack roxasabridged's face while looking way, way cooler than anyone else.
Think Shaft cool, and you'll almost be there.

WeirdSmells
07-09-2009, 12:03 AM
I go to attack roxasabridged while looking way, way cooler than anyone else.
Think Shaft cool, and you'll almost be there.

I'm cooler than that. They had to edit the singers because they kept on saying WeirdSmells

Serial Ulyssicider
07-09-2009, 12:04 AM
I'm cooler than that

Do you mean cooler then Shaft?
Because he's one bad mother-

FanMan
07-09-2009, 12:07 AM
*Prepares machanical arm*
Alright DA, lets see what you have to teach.

I will wait for further instructions.

WeirdSmells
07-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Do you mean cooler then Shaft?
Because he's one bad mother-

Shut yo mouth

HolyShadow
07-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Private messages are allowed, if that wasn't clear enough. Just try to keep it at 1 pm per turn if you can.

Serial Ulyssicider
07-09-2009, 12:16 AM
Shut yo mouth

I'm only talking about Shaft!

TitanAura
07-09-2009, 12:29 AM
?As thy walk upon mine world, I smile kindly, accepting those that have strayed from mine path. However, regardless of thy path, thou shalt meet with the same end??

TitanAura walked, silently, into the graveyard in the Kingdom of Sels. Wind fell from his clothes and he floated slightly upon entering. ?I can hear you both, you know. You?re both very powerful enemies, but I can hear you in the wind?s call. I can tell you both underestimated me in our entire time together. The Darkness favors me, not you. I?ll show you just how fearsome wind can be.?

WeirdSmells appeared out from a grave, saying, ?This place seems so empty. I wonder what happened? Its people have vanished. Almost as if they were murdered.? He licked the blood off of his weapon attached to his arm. It seemed to be capable of spinning and cutting flesh quite easily. ?You should really appreciate the taste of blood more, Titan. It represents loss of life? a tribute to demons and a tribute to gods. You never did enjoy dancing on your opponent?s grave.?

Titan responded, ?I may be in your affinity, but I have some honor for my enemy. I?ll slaughter them without remorse, but I won?t brag about it.?

Suddenly, a robot appeared.

?

It spoke! ?Hello, guys. It?s me, Insane85! Remember that little weakling that you thought died? DO YOU!?" He laughed maniacally. "Well, I?ve risen from the grave with a shiny new weapon! You?re both going to die and your souls will belong to me! Isn't it GRAND??

TitanAura said, ?We killed you once and we can kill you again. Come.?

Elemental Wind
Lelouch's Geass
Metal Manipulation

For one: Why are we all assholes?
For two: Why is everyone so full of bloodlust?
For three: Why are we all so serious and quick to make enemies of someone from our own affinity? Of my own understanding of your story, we're supposed to HELP people of our own affinity.
For four: Why are you giving us dialogue in the first place? I wouldn't ever say stuff like that.... :squintyface:

HolyShadow
07-09-2009, 12:36 AM

That depends on what your affinity is, slightly. All of you are 'dark' in that room, so some of you are logically going to be darker and slightly less moral. If you want to know beyond that, it's because of the storyline behind the universe that this is modeled after. Not the characters, but why their personalities are like that.

I don't care what you do or say from now on in the results. That's your choice. If you wanna disregard the original personalities, fine. If not, that's fine too. I just felt like making these personalities for the sake of doing so.

See above.

For three: Why are we all so serious and quick to make enemies of someone from our own affinity? Of my own understanding of your story, we're supposed to HELP people of our own affinity.

I don't want to restrict people. Like in H&V, you can choose to fight your own affinity or choose to make allies out of them.

For four: Why are you giving us dialogue in the first place? I wouldn't ever say stuff like that.... :squintyface:
See above.

GsLucky
07-09-2009, 01:09 AM
I'll... decide what to do tomorrow..
Too tired...

Insane
07-09-2009, 02:01 AM
Agreed.
So, peace?
Let's go help other dark aligned.
I head onto the path and move towards the park.

None of this was an order.
Therefore my geass wasn't uses.

Fat1Fared
07-09-2009, 06:52 AM
Why is everyone fighting, its all so sad, hi look it is a gaint flaming psyopath, lets be friends

-Offers the hand of friendship to DP and Xello

roxasabridged
07-09-2009, 09:06 AM
I shall proceed to counter attack Serial with impossibly awesome sword techniques.

GsLucky
07-09-2009, 11:32 AM
I ignore the other two Fates, and the non-impressive weapons and move north towards the Castle

WeirdSmells
07-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Agreed.
So, peace?
Let's go help other dark aligned.
I head onto the path and move towards the park.

None of this was an order.
Therefore my geass wasn't moved.

Peace.
SR: undo my attack and move towards the park

TitanAura
07-09-2009, 12:25 PM
I use my powers to fly up and stay aloft several hundred feet in the air. Then I move to the Park.

AsterGray
07-09-2009, 02:16 PM
I'll attempt to use my powers to incase rebbie in a block of ice.

bakurachick
07-09-2009, 02:18 PM
i just stand to the side and watch for now...i don't really want to make a bunch of enemies right away...

roxasabridged
07-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Perhaps us fate's should stick together... We are at at a slight disadvantage to light and dark...

AsterGray
07-09-2009, 02:38 PM
Perhaps us fate's should stick together... We are at at a slight disadvantage to light and dark...

I was thinking that.
How about it?

roxasabridged
07-09-2009, 02:42 PM
It would be advantagious... Me and Serial just need to resolve the conflict before turn end.

Zairak
07-09-2009, 03:32 PM
ShiningRadiance's internet is on the fritz, so Turn End may not happen tonight. He did say, however, that Results should be posted in the morning at approximately 8 to 9 A.M.

/end message

HolyShadow
07-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Ultra late turn end GO!

My internet came back. I'm doing results now. I'll post them before I sleep.

HolyShadow
07-10-2009, 03:00 AM
Armory:

Mind Control (2)
High-Speed Regeneration

Gslucky looked left.

Roxasabridged, fate…

Gslucky looked right.

Ulyssicider, fate…

Yeah, no.

Gslucky walked off to the side, at which point roxasabridged and Ulyssicider started exchanging blows with their blades. It was like watching two people dance… after a short while, gslucky remembered that she needed to be somewhere and left the room, heading north to the castle.

As the two exchanged blows, roxas managed to guard quite well, blocking some damage done to him. Ulyssicider, however, managed to overwhelm his defenses, even if only for a moment, and deal 10 hp of damage.

Roxas, not to be outdone, catches himself before falling, dodging Ulyssicider’s blade thrusting downward. With his sword stuck in the wood momentarily, Ulyssicider could not defend against Roxas cutting into his flesh, pouring out 15 hp worth of blood.

Ulyssicider said, “Hmph. It seems you have gotten better. However…”

At that point, his wounds slowly healed themselves. 3 hp was restored.

Graveyard:

TitanAura looked around and cleared his throat. “I’m sorry for getting all serious. Uh… bye now.” At that point, he flew away, riding an imaginary dragon in the neverending story. And they all lived happily ever after… until he realized that no one was dead yet, so the game wasn’t over, and he started to head to the park.

Then the other two went to the park, too... hmm.

Execution Chamber:

Elemental Fire
1. xellos88 (Holy) (Bow)
Super Speed
Shadow Hiding

Fat1Fared looked at his chances and said, “Hmm… maybe I shouldn’t fight. Hey, you two wanna sorta… not fight? Let’s just be friends!”

Xellos said, “Sure! Let’s not fight here!” staring at his bow on his back, noting how small areas are bad for fighting. “Let’s go outside! Just stand in front of that target there, and stay PERFECTLY still!”

DarkPhoenix said, “Inferior trash. I’ll make short work of you-- BOTH of you!” She began spinning her axe, covering it with flames, and started to set the building on fire, attempting to damage both adversaries.

Fared curled up in a ball and took 20 hp of damage. Xellos88 ran around for a while and only took 10 hp of damage. Fat1Fared then felt additional pain as xellos kicked him in the side. He smiled peacefully and politely and said, “You shouldn’t have let your guard down!” 10 hp of damage was dealt to Fared.

Park:

Mind-Reading
Elemental Ice

Rebbie started the match by playing his ‘Eva Progressive Knife’ magic card, slashing away at AsterGray or something.

AsterGray blocked by summoning a huge block of ice around Rebbie, attempting to slow him down. However, while it did manage to do 20 hp of damage to Rebbie‘s Eva unit, it couldn’t block the 25 hp of damage headed toward the hero of fate.

Bakurachick just sorta… stood there.

Castle:

Elemental Electricity

0mnislash17 equipped his Steal, x4 Slash, and Enemy Skill Materia to Mug Rikku and try to steal his Holy Fragment. However, Rikku was too busy completely ignoring him to care about his feeble attempt, and was already on the other side of the room so it failed. Rikkuswolf magically found an EXTREMELY hungry hunting dog and a fat duck, and gave the duck to darkarcher. He then told the dog to go get its food from darkarcher.

Darkarcher, standing still, chuckled as he was attacked by the Holy Overlord. “That’s what you get for messing with the OVERLORD! OVERLORD!” However, Rikku, completely ignoring 0mni, didn’t notice as he boosted dark’s defenses, so it only did 10 hp of damage.

0mni, clearly angry, slashed at Rikku with the 4x materia and his buster sword and tried to do damage to Rikku. Rikku, however, was already running away. 0mni, however, said, “That’s bullshit!” and slashed anyway. Rikku guarded with his totally manly baton, nullifying damage. Again, he said, “That’s bullshit!”

Rikku yelled out, “Fanman, my vassal, help me next time! The overlord commands you!”

gslucky: Going to Castle.
TitanAura: Going to Park.
Insane85: Going to Park.
WeirdSmells: Going to Park.

1. xellos88 (Holy) (Bow) - 90 hp
Super Speed
Elemental Wind
3. darkarcher (Fate) (Cane-Sword) - 90 hp
Metal Manipulation
5. rikkuswolf (Holy) (Manly Baton... because even batons can be manly) - 100 hp
6. gslucky (Holy) (Q-scythe) - 100 hp
7. 0mnislash17 (Fate) (Buster Sword) - 100 hp
8. Fanman (Holy) (Retractable projectile arm thing) - 100 hp
Elemental Elecricity
9. DarkPhoenix (Dark) (Giant Axe Lifted With Ease) - 100 hp
Elemental Fire
Eva Unit 1 hp: 80 hp
Lelouch's Geass
Lancelot: 100 hp
12. roxasabridged (Fate) (Double-Bladed sword) - 90 hp
Mind Control (2)
13. Serial Ulyssicider (Fate) (Damn Cool Katana) - 88 hp
High-Speed Regeneration
14. Fat1Farted (Dark) (Assassin Blade) - 70 hp
Shadow Hiding
Elemental Ice
Mind-Reading

Fat1Fared
07-10-2009, 06:15 AM
Damn, well so much for Peace, I stand there and take the damage, trying to show them, that peace should be the way we go

bakurachick
07-10-2009, 08:27 AM
ok then im going to the execution chambers, have fun fighting you two.

Insane
07-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Does, "going to" mean we get there next turn?

And didn't Weird cancel his attack?

Insane
07-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Peace.
SR: undo my attack and move towards the park
Yes, he did

HolyShadow
07-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Yeah, he sent me a pm and I didn't check the times. It turns out he did indeed cancel it after.

Insane
07-10-2009, 11:46 AM
No problem.
Also, are we at the park?

Insane
07-10-2009, 04:15 PM
If we do make it to the park I fire a slash harken at Aster.

WeirdSmells
07-10-2009, 04:18 PM
I do what I was going to do to Insane to Aster

Insane
07-10-2009, 04:22 PM
Yay

AsterGray
07-10-2009, 04:23 PM
:squintyface:

roxasabridged
07-10-2009, 04:33 PM
I'll attack Serial again then...

AsterGray
07-10-2009, 04:35 PM
So much for the fates sticking together...

roxasabridged
07-10-2009, 04:37 PM
He's not replying.... We could still be a team.

GsLucky
07-10-2009, 05:45 PM
I arrive at the Castle and look around for stuff

Serial Ulyssicider
07-10-2009, 05:54 PM
I'm not replying because I'm lazy...
I bow elegantly, apologise to roxasabridged, and stroll casually onto the path outside the armoury, whistling Singing in the Rain as I do so.
Because I'm good that way.

HolyShadow
07-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Turn end in an hour. Get your actions in.

Serial Ulyssicider
07-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Actually, in case Roxas doesn't cancel in time, I'll say I block with all the power of awesome, do some crazy acrobatics backwards, bow elegantly, apologise, and stroll casually onto the path outside the armoury, whistling Minnie the Moocher as I do so.

TitanAura
07-10-2009, 07:10 PM
I need to snipe someone... but who...

*EDIT*
Eh... I'll just do someone I don't know personally so that it's less awkward. I snipe Astergrey using my wind powers to guide the arrow and give it a boost of piercing power. Sorry Aster, it's nothing personal.

HolyShadow
07-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Turn end.

TitanAura
07-10-2009, 07:16 PM
PS
Flying away on the Neverending Story Dragon/Dog thing? Classic Titan style of actionation. I approve.

DarkPhoenix
07-10-2009, 08:43 PM
TO THE ARMORY :thatface:

I move to the armory

HolyShadow
07-10-2009, 09:13 PM
I'm going to sleep early tonight. Results are almost finished, but I won't be able to post them early tomorrow because I'll be gone until 9 pm due to a college registration thing.

It takes about a half hour to get back home, and then I'll have to get my bearings together, so expect results around 10 pm tomorrow night.

Sorry. This is the only time in the summer I have to do something like that, so the rest of the round should be on time.

roxasabridged
07-11-2009, 10:32 AM
I seemed to have missed my action cancel time.

CURSE YOU INTERNET!

HolyShadow
07-12-2009, 11:39 AM
Sorry, guys. It was a really long day, so when I got home around 10:30-ish, I sorta skipped eating and went straight to sleep.

Insane
07-12-2009, 11:41 AM
It's alright man.

0mnislash17
07-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Not a prob, hope everything went well and you are full rested. ^-^

HolyShadow
07-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Armory:

Mind Control (2)

Roxasabridged saw an opening! He sliced at ulyssicider and did 5 hp of damage before Ulyssicider pulled back, flipped in mid-air several times, and stuck the landing, recovering 3 hp with the power of cool.

( He gets an 8 out of 10 for that one. Needs more cowbell)

Ulyssicider said something like, “You’ve improved, but this isn’t the time or place to be fighting. Let us be off!” and started whistling, happily skipping away.

Roxas stood there, staring out the door, left alone.

Execution Chamber:

DarkPhoenix lifted her axe above her shoulder and said, “You two aren’t a challenge for me even if you do work together. I’m much more powerful than you could imagine. Therefore, I’m going to leave you here to contemplate your next actions.” She started to leave slowly as Fared thought he could get a cheap shot in.

Fared tried to push her and she dodged without a second thought. She even counterattacked for 25 hp, slamming her axe into him. However, unbeknownst to her, Xellos ran in front of her and fired a slew of arrows at them, not even looking. He fired 6 arrows, and out of them, 4 hit DarkPhoenix and two hit Fat1Fared. DarkPhoenix couldn’t guard in time and they did 30 hp of damage to her and 10 hp of damage to Fat1Fared, who managed to guard himself slightly in time.

Regardless, DarkPhoenix left for the armory, Fat1Fared wandered off for the castle, and xellos went to the park.

Park:

Elemental Ice
Metal Manipulation
Elemental Wind
Lelouch's Geass

Bakurachick wandered off to the execution chambers and Rebbie ran around in circles before Insane85 and WeirdSmells appeared, bearing gifts. “Oh boy, presents!” shouted AsterGray, as a Knightmare Slash Harken and flying metal disk of pain flew his way. He activated his fate orb and nullified damage from the two. Astonished to see him take no damage, Rebbie yelled out, “We’re all going to die!”

AsterGray counterattacked by summoning 3 large icicles and throwing them at each of them. One nearly hit WeirdSmells, but he managed to DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGE it in time. The other headed for the Lancelot Albion and while the Lancelot guarded, it still managed to do 10 hp of damage to it. Another headed toward Rebbie, which he managed to grab with his Eva unit and break to pieces.

Oh, and an arrow flew in from outside of the area and it headshotted Aster as TitanAura entered. Good thing he was invincible or that would’ve hurt…

Castle:

Elemental Electricity

Gslucky shouted out, “Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!”

Apparently… well, this will explain:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q292/Hebi_Kon/playrule-1.gif

You found a porn magazine! Equip it to the c-button!

Darkarcher chuckled at this. He then took out his cane and attacked Rikku with it. After some swordplay… (Well, caneplay/batonplay), both managed to miss, with Rikku screaming out, “MANLY BATON! (TM)”. However, darkarcher, fueled with rage, chuckled as he fired spirit energy at Rikku. It hit for 10 hp of damage as Rikku fell backward.

…Or did he? Rikku got up, steamed, and said, “This is an ancient style of fighting known as ‘Fangirlzilla!’ Flonne taught it to me… sorta!” He then pulled out a wig, a purple jumpsuit, and a fake bustersword, then opened up the front doors to the castle. Several fangirls from the current era ran out to go and sexually assault him, with him leading them like a pack of bulls into everyone in the room. Ironically, Cloud himself was not sexually assaulted. Upon backing him into a corner with Cloud, the fangirls chanted, “Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Smooch! Make a baby!” (Damn fangirls don’t know where babies come from…)

Cloud (0mnislash17), tired with it all, used 4x slash at Rikku, with Rikku guarding with his MANLY BATON! (TM). 5 hp, guarded, 10 hp, Miss. Upon missing, Rikku counterattacked for 10 hp of damage.

As the smoke cleared and clothes torn a few minutes later, fangirls took 15 hp from everyone in the room, including Rikku. So much innocence stolen…

DarkPhoenix: Going to Armory
Fat1Fared: Leaving for Castle
Xellos88: Headed for Park

Super Speed
Elemental Wind
3. darkarcher (Fate) (Cane-Sword) - 75 hp
Metal Manipulation
5. rikkuswolf (Holy) (Manly Baton... because even batons can be manly) - 60 hp
6. gslucky (Holy) (Q-scythe) - 85 hp
7. 0mnislash17 (Fate) (Buster Sword) - 75 hp
8. Fanman (Holy) (Retractable projectile arm thing) - 85 hp
Elemental Elecricity
9. DarkPhoenix (Dark) (Giant Axe Lifted With Ease) - 70 hp
Elemental Fire
Eva Unit 1 hp: 80 hp
Lelouch's Geass
Lancelot: 90 hp
Mind Control (2)
13. Serial Ulyssicider (Fate) (Damn Cool Katana) - 86 hp
High-Speed Regeneration
14. Fat1Farted (Dark) (Assassin Blade) - 35 hp
Shadow Hiding
Elemental Ice
Mind-Reading

Fat1Fared
07-12-2009, 01:53 PM
you don't like me much holy O.o, that was made into epic fail

Whatever I hide in shadows so no one can see or hear me

HolyShadow
07-12-2009, 02:00 PM
No, it's the rng. It's a fairly complicated system which determines whether someone hits, whether the other person counterattacks, and how much damage each will hit for.

The base damage is 20. Dark gets a boost to 25. Base defense is 15. Since you were in the 'miss' range, I applied the 'counterattack' range for the rng. I clicked on it and it gave me the range that would do the highest amount of damage. When someone coutnerattacks, the other person can't guard, but damage is decreased depending on the range. She got a critical hit, basically.

Bows work differently than melee weapons, but xellos got lucky too.

I think your luck is just terrible. Maybe the computer will be a cheating bastard and volley you forward? idk. Try bribing the rng with pi or something.

roxasabridged
07-12-2009, 02:01 PM
I'll follow my new pal Serial.

rikkuswolf
07-12-2009, 02:12 PM
Well...that sorta backfired on me...

Oh well. Onto my next diabolical plan!

DarkPhoenix
07-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Okay when I get into the Armory I wave hello to Roxas and then look around for anything interesting even a ruby that has fallen off the hilt of a sword will be accepted

TitanAura
07-12-2009, 10:47 PM
Ok, now that I'm IN the park, I have enough range to hit anyone, even mid-transit right? Is there any attack penalties on bows for out-of-area attacks? Just asking to plan for my next move.

HolyShadow
07-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Ok, now that I'm IN the park, I have enough range to hit anyone, even mid-transit right? Is there any attack penalties on bows for out-of-area attacks? Just asking to plan for my next move.
There's no penalty on out-of-area bow attacks. However, you can't attack anyone that's inside a building.

TitanAura
07-12-2009, 10:52 PM
There's no penalty on out-of-area bow attacks. However, you can't attack anyone that's inside a building.
Ah, that makes sense, but which areas have buildings?

I'm assuming the Prison, the Castle, and the Armory but are those buildings only or can people occupy the area without actually being INSIDE of them....?

HolyShadow
07-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Ah, that makes sense, but which areas have buildings?

I'm assuming the Prison, the Castle, and the Armory but are those buildings only or can people occupy the area without actually being INSIDE of them....?
They can be either on a building or in the building. Most people aren't going to go on the building, I take it.

They can fire arrows as they're leaving the area, but not after they've left it unless they're reentering.

TitanAura
07-12-2009, 10:58 PM
They can be either on a building or in the building. Most people aren't going to go on the building, I take it.

They can fire arrows as they're leaving the area, but not after they've left it unless they're reentering.
Well there's only two of us firing arrows so... aw whatever, I'm just gonna aim for someone mid-transit so that I know I can hit them.

Oh Fatty's a nice big, fat target with that low HP and that "I'm an Assassin!" sign on his back. I aim for Fat1Fared with another air guided arrow. Also, I continue to use my powers to stay aloft.

Serial Ulyssicider
07-12-2009, 11:55 PM
I'll stroll into the castle, desperately searching for a Jazz Quartet to provide me with some cool Jazz backing.

bakurachick
07-13-2009, 08:05 AM
i go back to the park.

HolyShadow
07-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Turn end.

GsLucky
07-13-2009, 10:16 PM
Fuck.. I didn't do nothing.
I just have returned from my eye operation T _T();
Just if I can, I'll just disable those 2 guys while I start reading the pr0n...
Maybe this will give me inspiration for my beloved...

0mnislash17
07-13-2009, 10:24 PM
I'm a bit late as well >,<

If nothing can be submitted, then I at least you'll accept me taking defensive measures.

HolyShadow
07-13-2009, 11:29 PM
You guys can still action. I was kinda short on actions, so I'll keep it open until tomorrow night.

However, I won't do this again without warning. If you can't action in time, or know someone who can't, then tell me. If enough people can't action, I'll delay turn end for 24 hours. However, if it's one or two, they'll have to ask someone to action for them ahead of time or just take damage.

Turn will end at 6 PM EST. Results will be posted soon after.

HolyShadow
07-14-2009, 10:06 PM
Armory:

Elemental Fire
DarkPhoenix and roxasabridged peacefully passed each other by as DarkPhoenix entered the armory. She started searching for an item and found a secret door on the wall. Should she enter?

Park:

Elemental Ice
Metal Manipulation
Elemental Wind
Lelouch's Geass
Mind-Reading

WeirdSmells returns his disk and transforms it into a rope, capturing AsterGray and slashing at him with his saws. It did 10 hp of damage.

TitanAura fired an arrow and guided it with his wind powers to strike Fat1Fared. However, Fat1Fared hid in the shadows in the path, making the arrow miss.

Xellos stood outside of the park, waiting for someone to pass to fire arrows at.

Bakurachick entered the path, ready to defeat any enemies that stand in her way… right? Right?

Castle:

Elemental Electricity
High-Speed Regeneration

Rikkuswolf covered an umbrella with lead foil, then quickly went outside, picked up the sprinkler system, and put it indoors, then turned it into acid rain using HCL, then set it off with a ligher, protecting himself with the umbrella.

0mnislash17, not amused by his antics, combined Bolt 3 with an All materia in order to damage everyone in the room, except himself and darkarcher.

Gslucky pulled out her hentai like Kakashi and tried to dodge both attacks, only for her hentai to be melted and then hit by lightning. The bastards! She wasn’t done ‘reading’ that…

Fanman went completely insane, absorbing some of the electricity to boost his attacks, then shooting his arm unto the ceiling, swinging about. He eventually kicked rikkuswolf in the face, doing 5 hp of damage.

Darkarcher started chuckling, “SING, BENIHIME!” His cane revealed a sword and he started slashing out waves of energy at Rikku, with Rikku trying to guard with his tin foil umbrella, running in the opposite direction, getting hit by his own acid rain. Rikku took 10 hp of damage from the energy blast after guarding and the… umm… tactical retreat. Darkarcher then noted the acid rain hitting him. He ran around, looking for cover, and his hat fell off and melted. "That wasn't very nice...I do believe you killed my hat."

Bolt only did 2 hp of damage to everyone excluding darkarcher and 0mnislash17.
The acid rain did 11 hp of damage to everyone.

Serial Ulyssicider walked in to see the madness, asking, “You wouldn’t happen to be a Jazz Quartet, would you?”

Everyone looked at him and, drenched in painful liquids, bitch-slapped him. He took 13 hp of damage from the electric acid-rain bitchslaps and restored 3 hp.

Fat1Fared: Hanging outside of Castle.
Xellos88: Hanging outside of Park.
Roxasabridged: To castle.

Super Speed
Elemental Wind
3. darkarcher (Fate) (Cane-Sword) - 64 hp
Metal Manipulation
5. rikkuswolf (Holy) (Manly Baton... because even batons can be manly) - 32 hp
6. gslucky (Holy) (Q-scythe) - 72 hp
7. 0mnislash17 (Fate) (Buster Sword) - 64 hp
8. Fanman (Holy) (Retractable projectile arm thing) - 72 hp
Elemental Elecricity
Elemental Fire
Eva Unit 1: 80 hp
Lelouch's Geass
Mind Control (2)
13. Serial Ulyssicider (Fate) (Damn Cool Katana) - 76 hp
High-Speed Regeneration
Shadow Hiding
15. AsterGray (Fate) (Rapier) - 90 hp
Elemental Ice
Mind-Reading

TitanAura
07-14-2009, 10:43 PM
TitanAura fired an arrow and guided it with his arrow to strike Fat1Fared. However, Fat1Fared hid in the shadows in the path, making the arrow miss.

Yes, my aim is so good that I pulled a Robin Hood and aimed my arrow with another arrow. How in the hell do I miss him if I'm that good a shot?

HolyShadow
07-14-2009, 10:53 PM
Sorry, that was when my internet went out and I kinda trailed off before deciding to yell out a profanity and go reset the internet for the 40th time to use an rng.

TitanAura
07-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Sorry, that was when my internet went out and I kinda trailed off before deciding to yell out a profanity and go reset the internet for the 40th time to use an rng.
DAMN YOU RNG! FINE. If it wants to control my actions so much, I allow the RNG to select my target. I attack in the same method that I've always used. Oh, but only targets I can hit, if at all possible. So.... I guess that only leaves the people in the park and those mid-transit.... geez, so many people in the castle. ._.;;

HolyShadow
07-14-2009, 11:00 PM
No, actually, he dodged because he hit in some shadows. It's his power. The rng didn't have much to do with it, other than it deciding the order of your actions.

TitanAura
07-14-2009, 11:05 PM
No, actually, he dodged because he hit in some shadows. It's his power. The rng didn't have much to do with it, other than it deciding the order of your actions.
oooooh, that's his POWER. So he's like Pride from FMA then. That makes a heck of a lot more sense. But still, I'm having trouble deciding who I SHOULD be fighting so I'm just gonna let the RNG decide this time around. It seems every time I try to make an informed decision of who to attack, I can't land a single freaking blow.

WeirdSmells
07-14-2009, 11:11 PM
I keep arrows from hitting me (eek) and gather metal from the park to form a pillar to attack Aster

AsterGray
07-15-2009, 04:11 AM
I stab BC with my rapier.

bakurachick
07-15-2009, 06:10 AM
i attack Astergray with my Dagger.

roxasabridged
07-15-2009, 07:44 AM
I enter the armoury and attack Omnislash with overly awesome sword techniques.

0mnislash17
07-15-2009, 10:03 AM
I enter the armoury and attack Omnislash with overly awesome sword techniques.

Good thing I'm not in the armoury or else I'd be in trouble.

roxasabridged
07-15-2009, 10:11 AM
I meant to say castle...

0mnislash17
07-15-2009, 10:15 AM
I see, so is it the fate of us Fate's to fight amongst one another?

AsterGray
07-15-2009, 10:17 AM
I havent attacked another fate yet...

then again I'll be the first to die most likely...

0mnislash17
07-15-2009, 10:25 AM
I havent attacked another fate yet...

then again I'll be the first to die most likely...

Neither have I, but it seems like that time is coming to an end.

roxasabridged
07-15-2009, 10:39 AM
You're a fate? Somehow I missed that...

It seems staying up after 5 am for the past week has impaired my reading...

0mnislash17
07-15-2009, 10:42 AM
No problem, the Fate's are You, Aster, Serial, DarkArcher and I just so you know.

I wont stop you from attacking me, just know that I bite back.

roxasabridged
07-15-2009, 11:09 AM
I'll redirect my attack at Rikkuswolf.

Serial Ulyssicider
07-16-2009, 04:07 AM
I'll also attack Rikkuswolf to a cool 5/4 jazz drum line.
But a FAST cool 5/4 jazz drum line.
I mean BE-BOP SOLO FAST.

DarkPhoenix
07-16-2009, 03:43 PM
I go through the secret door and shut it so that whoever's in with me can't attack right away...first they have find door

HolyShadow
07-16-2009, 08:06 PM
Turn end. Results before I sleep.

Sick. May not be able to post results tonight. Will try to.

HolyShadow
07-18-2009, 02:59 AM
Armory:

Elemental Fire
DarkPhoenix: I go through the secret door and shut it so that whoever's in with me can't attack right away...first they have find door

DarkPhoenix moves quickly, sealing the door behind her. Some fire emblem shadow dragon units appeared and she gave them a mean look. They ran away.

Eventually, she entered a 4-way fork in the path. Should she go through path 1, 2, 3, or 4?

(Depending on your choice, you will gain either a strength boost, defense boost, special boost, or a powerup to your weapon)

Park:

Elemental Ice
Metal Manipulation
Elemental Wind
Lelouch's Geass
Mind-Reading

TitanAura put on a blindfold and yelled, “HEY EVERYONE! I’M MOTHER FUCKING ROBIN HOOD! :D” He fired an arrow into the sky, and………………………….

As everyone waited for the arrow to fall, RebornZombie2 started snoring loudly as drool went onto his Eva unit. WeirdSmells ran around yelling out, “OH GOD OH GOD DON’T HIT ME OH GOD” and AsterGray and bakurachick started actually fighting.

AsterGray took a defensive stance as bakurachick made the first move. She ran up to him like a motherfucking assassin and started aiming for his damn throat. Jesus! He guarded his throat barely and she slashed at his arm, only for him to dodge. He jumped backward a few inches and thrust deep inside of her, making her moan in pain… if she hadn’t DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODGEd. She countered and slashed across his chest for 15 hp.

WeirdSmells clapped his hands and said, “I’m Edward Elric, LOL. That means I’m completely ineffectual!” Only, he kinda failed at being Edward as he summoned a metal pillar composed of the surrounding area and slammed it into AsterGray. WeirdSmells then yelled out, “If someone touches you in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable, that’s no good!” That reference caused AsterGray to lose 10 hp.

Meanwhile Fat1Fared appeared out of the shadows and tried slashing at TitanAura, also aiming for his throat. Blindfolded, TitanAura raised a shield of wind, blocking part of the attack as it managed to lightly cut his throat. Not deep enough to kill him, but it still did 10 hp of damage.

Xellos couldn’t find Fat1Fared, as he was still hiding in the shadows. Therefore, Xellos did the only logical thing and curled up into a ball, rolling around at super speed. You thinkin’ what I’m thinkin’? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6NaZrPQGfY

Castle:

High-Speed Regeneration
Mind Control (2)

Roxasabridged attacked Rikku and Rikku guarded, only taking 5 hp of damage. Serial Ulyssicider attacked him and missed, much to the dismay of the magical Jazz band Rikku decided to summon for him. Rikku beat him over the head with his MANLY BATON! (TM), hitting him halfway across the room for 10 hp of damage. “Watch out, Serial, or you’ll become a JILL SANDWICH!”

Omnislash17 got tired of being mean to Rikku and mugged gslucky 4 times. He stole her cherished Fated Orb on his first try. On the other 3, he was just feeling her up. (Note that I’m not letting you steal 4x with that thing or I’ll lower the chance to 25% for each attempt)

Darkarcher started chuckling, then started charging a kido. "Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle!"

And then, Rikku laughed uproariously as he used his Holy Fragment. It restored 90 hp, fully healing him. He said, “It’ll take a lot more than that to defeat me! Now, I must make my bold escape!” Just then, two giant unladen swallows flew in with coconuts attached with some rope. Rikku grabbed onto the swallows and dropped the coconuts on everyone, doing 10 hp to everyone in the room but him. He yelled out, “EEEEAGLEEE!” as he left the castle.

About a minute later, he was singing. “I’m the best AROOUUUUND. No one’s ever gonna keep me down!” Just then, an arrow came out of nowhere, killed both swallows, and caused him to fall down several hundred feet. With a head injury and 15 hp lost, he looked to the night sky, searching for the moon… moon… moon? WHERE’S THE DAMN MOON!?

About an hour earlier…

Tim looked into the sky. “…” He kept looking. “…” He got angry. “MOON!”

Moon go bye-bye.

After escaping the room with his mechanical arm, Fanman grabbed Rikku and electrocuted him for 5 hp of damage.

Fat1Fared: Entering takes a whole turn, save for an attack. Exiting takes a whole turn.

Super Speed
2. TitanAura (Dark) (Bow) - 90 hp
Elemental Wind
3. darkarcher (Fate) (Cane-Sword) - 54 hp
Metal Manipulation
5. rikkuswolf (Holy) (Manly Baton... because even batons can be manly) - 80 hp
6. gslucky (Holy) (Q-scythe) - 62 hp
7. 0mnislash17 (Fate) (Buster Sword) - 54 hp
8. Fanman (Holy) (Retractable projectile arm thing) - 62 hp
Elemental Elecricity
Elemental Fire
Lelouch's Geass
12. roxasabridged (Fate) (Double-Bladed sword) - 80 hp
Mind Control (2)
13. Serial Ulyssicider (Fate) (Damn Cool Katana) - 59 hp
High-Speed Regeneration
Shadow Hiding
15. AsterGray (Fate) (Rapier) - 65 hp
Elemental Ice
Mind-Reading

WeirdSmells
07-18-2009, 03:10 AM
I'm Edward Elric, Winry likes me but I don't pursue it because I'm not a man like Roy Mustang. I'm going to turn the pillar into a giant cannon and shoot Roy- I mean Aster

Serial Ulyssicider
07-18-2009, 06:34 AM
I'm going to go absolutely fucking feudal-age on Gs.
Damn you!
I should have never attacked in 5/4!
Only fucking morons use that time signature, I should have used a more common one, like 7/4!

Insane
07-18-2009, 11:28 AM
Punch Aster with right arm whilst blocking with left arm

TitanAura
07-18-2009, 02:16 PM
Just a heads up, as I said in the DN thread, I'm going away for a while. Nothing personal, just boredom of the HUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRR variety. Kill me if you like, I probably won't win at this rate of miss-miss-miss style combat. Some sniper I turned out to be.

Insane
07-18-2009, 02:22 PM
Heh.

HolyShadow
07-18-2009, 04:00 PM
Just a heads up, as I said in the DN thread, I'm going away for a while. Nothing personal, just boredom of the HUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRR variety. Kill me if you like, I probably won't win at this rate of miss-miss-miss style combat. Some sniper I turned out to be.
You just shot birds that Rikku was riding on about a half mile away, blindfolded.

bakurachick
07-18-2009, 05:03 PM
i'll attack aster again

DarkPhoenix
07-18-2009, 05:12 PM
I take path errmmmm...2

AsterGray
07-18-2009, 07:40 PM
I create a block of ice to defend against Insane and BC's attacks.

TitanAura
07-19-2009, 02:21 AM
You just shot birds that Rikku was riding on about a half mile away, blindfolded.
So.... is it edible?

GsLucky
07-19-2009, 11:00 PM
Sorry... I was recovering from my PKR operation on my eyes... now I shoot lazors from them...
What have I missed?

HolyShadow
07-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Nothing, really. Action.

GsLucky
07-20-2009, 12:07 AM
Yay?

Um, I use my item, FTW!

roxasabridged
07-20-2009, 08:05 AM
I shall annihilate GsLucky for being a non - fate.

0mnislash17
07-20-2009, 10:52 AM
Yay?

Um, I use my item, FTW!

Sorry Gs, I have alleviated you of it's burdern ^^

HolyShadow
07-20-2009, 01:40 PM
Rules updated slightly.

Theft, Searching, and Blessing. Only major change is blessing, but I figure it would be interesting and allow for more interesting battles later in the game.

GsLucky
07-20-2009, 05:24 PM
WHUT?! Oh snaps D<
Damm you... um.. .and since Roxas wants to kill me... I shall disable you with my psychic abilities, only to run a bit back, then forwards to roxas to jump and grab his neck with my legs, launching him up as I twirl in something that I cannot explain in text but only graphically and launch myself to stab him in the back with my scythe, turning him down as we fall so he does on his face and me over him... scythe planted...

Am I clear? <_ <

This is what happens when I'm pissed...

HolyShadow
07-20-2009, 11:04 PM
Turn end. Results... some time in the next two hours.

HolyShadow
07-21-2009, 02:02 AM
Armory:

Elemental Fire

DarkPhoenix decides to venture into the second path and finds a golden pedestal. She found a red crystal on it. She reached out and took it. She felt a wave of power as it sunk into her hand. He fainted and when she awoke, she was in the main room of the armory. She tried opening the door again, but it wouldn't open again for her.

Park:

Elemental Ice
Metal Manipulation
Elemental Wind
Lelouch's Geass
Mind-Reading
Elemental Elecricity
Shadow Hiding

WeirdSmells uses his metal manipulation to turn the pillar of metal into a giant cannon. "Say goodbye, sweets!"

To block, AsterGray summoned a huge block of ice to cushion the blast. It broke through and the shockwave hit him for 5 hp of damage. Just then, bakurachick appeared behind him, attempting to stab him in the back. He held up his rapier behind him to guard against the slash and countered for 5 hp of damage.

Insane85 then punched at AsterGray, missing completely, but guarding against his counterattack.

A giant claw just shot in as AsterGray dropped his sword. It shocked him wildly for 15 hp of damage. Fanman entered and yellled out, "DON'T YE TEMPT THE WRATH OF THE CLAW!" He then did this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiIfyCkrcSE) (9:25 to 9:30), but with imaginary glasses and said, "Surprised to see me? No, I'm not Souji Seta... or AM I?"

Meanwhile, Fat1Fared was making ineffective gestures to cripple TitanAura as Titan stood perfectly still. He waved his hands in front of his eyes and called him fat (What a hypocrite!) before deciding to just stab him a few times for [b]25 hp of damage before disappearing into the shadows.

Meanwhile, Rebbie was building a trench for... some reason.

Castle:

7. 0mnislash17 (Fate) (Buster Sword) +4 Attack, Defense
13. Serial Ulyssicider (Fate) (Damn Cool Katana) +4 Attack, Defense
High-Speed Regeneration
Mind Control (2)

0mnislash17 kicked off the battle by using the holy fragment he stole, splitting its power with darkarcher, healing 30 hp each.

Serial Ulyssicider decided to use his dark crystal, yelling out, "I SUMMON THE POWER OF JAZZ!" and leapt at gslucky, slashing at her. She guarded to protect herself, but he easily broke through her defenses and, with demonic eyes, slashed at her, doing 30 hp of damage, wounding her arm, spilling her blood onto the floor.

0mnislash17 used 4xslash at gslucky and combined its power with speed materia to weaken her defenses. Barely guarding against any of them, gslucky took 10, 10, 5, and 10 hp of damage. She ran out of health, but to add insult to injury, roxasabridged attacked her, slicing off her wounded arm, then jumping backward, bragging, "Such a beautiful woman... all covered in blood." Sensing these would be the last moments of her life, she summoned the last bit of her strength to prevent him from moving any more. He panted, "Wh-what? What are you doing?"

With the others watching, she grabbed his neck with her legs, placing her... bajingo in his face. "My beauty doesn't lie in my blood, you bastard!" she takes her scythe, stabs him in the back, and, vision fading, falls on top of him with the scythe pointing out, doing 20 hp of damage to him.

He started losing a lot of blood before Tim appeared and sealed his wound. "It's not your time to die, yet..." and disappeared.

gslucky, devoid of life, powered up her killers with her life energy. Serial Ulyssicider, rikkuswolf, and 0mnislash17 all gained a slight boost in offense and defense. With the power of fate, Ulyssicider and 0mnislash17 were also healed a bit (10 hp each) by defeating her.

Prison:

Super Speed

Xellos88 entered the Prison/Execution Chambers and searched the rubble from the cells, expecting to find something. However, he found nothing in the prison half. Searching further, into the execution chambers, he found a button on the wall. Should he press it?

darkarcher leapt outside, onto the roof of the castle, and released his kido at rikkuswolf, doing 15 hp of damage to him. Rikku, ignoring his attack, begins searching the path between the castle and the park. He put on a squirrel cotume and squealed out like gir. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" a sound-related machanism was triggered, and a magic baton rose form the ground. He grabbed it and used its magic to power up his MANLY BATON (TM) to become a SPARKLY MANLY BATON (TM)! (Not to be confused with that sparkly pussy edward...)

Super Speed
2. TitanAura (Dark) (Bow) - 65 hp
Elemental Wind
3. darkarcher (Fate) (Cane-Sword) - 84 hp
Metal Manipulation
5. rikkuswolf (Holy) (Sparkly Manly Baton... because even sparkly batons can be manly. Not vampires, though.) - 65 hp
7. 0mnislash17 (Fate) (Buster Sword) - 94 hp
8. Fanman (Holy) (Retractable projectile arm thing) - 62 hp
Elemental Elecricity
Elemental Fire
Lelouch's Geass
12. roxasabridged (Fate) (Double-Bladed sword) - 60 hp
Mind Control (2)
13. Serial Ulyssicider (Fate) (Damn Cool Katana) - 73 hp
High-Speed Regeneration +1
Shadow Hiding
15. AsterGray (Fate) (Rapier) - 45 hp
Elemental Ice
16. bakurachick (Holy) (Dagger) - 95 hp
Mind-Reading

6. gslucky (Holy) (Q-scythe) - 0 hp - [B]GHOST

Turtlicious
07-21-2009, 02:10 AM
and then i laughed cuz well i cant join

so i poke the gm

rikkuswolf
07-21-2009, 02:30 AM
I ATE THE WHOLE PUMPKIN! Wait....what pumpkin.....SOMEONE STOLE MAH PUMPKIN! I WILL HAVE VENGANCE!

Turtlicious
07-21-2009, 03:03 AM
>.>
<.<
>.>

my pumpkin

roxasabridged
07-21-2009, 07:37 AM
EDIT: Nevermind...

AsterGray
07-21-2009, 07:39 AM
WHY AM I NOT DEAD YET!!!

xellos88
07-21-2009, 09:42 AM
i press the button

HolyShadow
07-21-2009, 11:05 AM
WHY AM I NOT DEAD YET!!!
Dumb luck.

Insane
07-21-2009, 11:16 AM
I fire two slash harkens at Aster whilst defending myself with one Maser on Sword and swing at BC with the other.

DarkPhoenix
07-21-2009, 07:10 PM
Damn...okay there has to be some daggers around here somewhere.

Insane
07-21-2009, 07:21 PM
Dark, you mind grabbing me a couple?

Wouldn't hurt for when the armies of darkness join up.

HolyShadow
07-21-2009, 07:28 PM
You can try using a weapon you don't have mastery over, but it won't really work so well.

DarkPhoenix
07-21-2009, 07:28 PM
okay

2 Daggers for me

2 Daggers for Insane

DarkPhoenix
07-21-2009, 07:29 PM
You can try using a weapon you don't have mastery over, but it won't really work so well.

the daggers would be back ups

HolyShadow
07-21-2009, 08:42 PM
Starting tomorrow, results will be every 24 hours as scheduled. Get your actions in quickly and they'll be counted quickly.

Oh, and everyone kill rebbie. I'm tired of reminding him of the game.

bakurachick
07-21-2009, 08:56 PM
i attack Astergray again

GsLucky
07-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Blargh, I phailed... all due me not posting too much...

WeirdSmells
07-21-2009, 11:20 PM
I hope my attack this turn works.

Serial Ulyssicider
07-22-2009, 01:29 AM
I'm going to stroll outside to watch the DA fight.

AsterGray
07-22-2009, 03:02 AM
I attack rebbie for no apparent reason.
:V

roxasabridged
07-22-2009, 07:52 AM
I stand around... unsure of where to go.

HolyShadow
07-22-2009, 01:17 PM
Turn will end at 7 pm today. Results 10-11-ish, depending on when I get home.

Get your actions in quickly.

FanMan
07-22-2009, 02:02 PM
Alright, I use my claw to slash at both Aster and Rebbie, then electric punch Aster.

HolyShadow
07-22-2009, 07:45 PM
Results soon.

GsLucky
07-22-2009, 08:02 PM
I vote for Fanman to have damage
FTW!

HolyShadow
07-22-2009, 08:58 PM
Armory:

Elemental Fire

DarkPhoenix completely ignored the equipment to make her own weapon better and her fire power and instead decided to pick up two daggers for herself and two for Insane85.

Park:

Eva unit: Dead
Metal Manipulation + 1 Attack/Defense
Lelouch's Geass +1 Attack/Defense
Lancelot: 0 hp
Mind-Reading + 1 Attack/Defense
Shadow Hiding +2 Attack/Defense
7. 0mnislash17 (Fate) (Buster Sword) +18 Attack, Defense

0mnislash17 used a speed materia to travel to the park in a single turn. He used his W-summon materia with a dark crystal. Waving his sword without a single word at the surprised onlookers, he summoned Knights of the Round. AS they took each person into another world, they hacked and slashed at each and every person in the room, doing 30 hp of damage to everyone but himself.

As everyone was beginning to recuperate, he slashed his sword a second time, this time damaging everyone, including himself, another 30 hp.

Fat1Fared managed to dodge both by lurking in the shadows, but AsterGray, RebornZombie2, WeirdSmells, TitanAura, Insane85, bakurachick, and Fanman took damage.

With his last breath, AsterGray slowly walked over to RebornZombie2, slowly held up his rapier, and thrust it into Rebbie's stomach, doing 20 hp of damage to him. Rebbie didn't react. AsterGray didn't feel the need to guard against Fanman as Fanman bitch-slapped him and Rebbie, taking 20 hp from Rebbie, and punched him in the gut, nor did he feel like defending his lifeless corpse against Insane85 as he used the last bit of his Launcelot's power to attack him and bakurachick, doing 20 hp of damage to her.

Bakurachick slit his lifeless corpse's throat and bathed in his blood as HE'S ALREADY DEAD, GUYS, GIVE IT A REST!

WeirdSmells watched them stab and kill him and felt that and attempts he made to attack him at this point would probably hit his allies that are crowding him, so he lit up a cigarette and started smoking, contemplating several philosophical questions, like, "Why are you stabbing yourself? Why are you stabbing yourself?" and "Stop stabbing yourself! Stop stabbing yourself!" Ah, life... so short.

Fat1Fared stabbed at Titan again, finishing him off. He started doing a little victory dance as he finished off a wounded, bruised, and beaten man.

0mnislash17 gained 2 points of experience for finishing AsterGray, as Fanman, Bakurachick, Insane85, and WeirdSmells each gained 1 point.

Fat1Fared gained 2 experience for damaging/finishing TitanAura and 0mnislash17 gained 6 experience for the rape he just did.

0mnislash17 was healed by 20 points for his attack damaging two people who both died from it this turn.

gslucky voted to hurt Fanman another 10 hp, killing him.

0mnislash17 then gained 6 more experience for doing the bulk of the damage to him and healed another 10 hp.

Everyone proceeded to shit bricks.

Gslucky then decided to bless Fat1Fared with the ability to use psychic powers. (OH SHIT!)

Castle:

13. Serial Ulyssicider (Fate) (Damn Cool Katana) +4 Attack, Defense
High-Speed Regeneration
Mind Control (2)

Serial Ulyssicider went outside and pulled up a chair for dark and Rikku's fight outside. Let's watch! He healed 4 hp.

Prison:

Super Speed

xellos88 saw an unidentified button in a place used to execute criminals. Upon noting that he didn't know what a random button would do in some exeecution chambers, he thought to himself for a moment to determine what it would do. "Hmm... people are killed here... and there's a button on the wall... Maybe I'll be--" Just then he lost his train of thought and pressed the button, activating the gas room he's in, luckily only damaging himself by 10 hp because of the room being kinda... open to the air... in that half of the building is gone.

He found a second button and pressed it, finding a secret passageway. I wonder where it'll lead?

darkarcher started searching the roof for random stuff. Without noticing, a pumpkin appeared on his head.

Rikku suddenly found himself right next to dark on the top of the castle. He looked angry. Dark said, "...What exactly do you want?" chuckling.

Rikku then took out his SPARKLY MANLY BATON! (TM) and started beating him across the shins with it, yelling out, "WHY DID YOU MAKE MAH PUMPKIN GO AWAY!? WHY DID IT GO AWAYYY!?" Darkarcher found himself in pain, taking 17 hp from Rikku's baton.

Darkarcher chuckled, gave him back his pumpkin, and Rikku tossed it off the castle saying, "Why did you just give me a pumpkin? You're so weird." Darkarcher chuckled and continued looking at the rooftop, finding a golden orb on it! I wonder what it does? Equip it to the c-stick! : D

Then Turkleton decided to poke me. I set him on fire with a gm shotgun to the face. He was never heard from again. Maybe I poked him too hard?

1. xellos88 (Holy) (Bow) - 80 hp
Super Speed
3. darkarcher (Fate) (Cane-Sword) - 67 hp
4. WeirdSmells (Dark) (Spinning arm-saws) - 40 hp
Metal Manipulation
5. rikkuswolf (Holy) (Sparkly Manly Baton... because even sparkly batons can be manly. Not vampires, though.) - 65 hp
7. 0mnislash17 (Fate) (Buster Sword) - 94 hp
Elemental Fire
10. RebornZombie2 (Dark) (Small Evangelion Unit 1) - 60 hp
Eva Unit 1: 0 hp
11. Insane85 (Dark) (Small, Flightless Lancelot Albion) - 85 hp
Lelouch's Geass
Mind Control (2)
13. Serial Ulyssicider (Fate) (Damn Cool Katana) - 77 hp
High-Speed Regeneration +1
Shadow Hiding ~ Psychic Powers
16. bakurachick (Holy) (Dagger) - 35 hp
Mind-Reading

13. Fanman (Holy) (Retractable projectile arm thing) - 0 hp -GHOST
Elemental Elecricity
14. TitanAura (Dark) (Bow) - 0 hp -GHOST
Elemental Wind
15. AsterGray (Fate) (Rapier) - 0 hp - GHOST
Elemental Ice
16. gslucky (Holy) (Q-scythe) - 0 hp - GHOST

bakurachick
07-22-2009, 09:06 PM
im going to attack Reborn this turn.

DarkPhoenix
07-22-2009, 09:26 PM
Wait there was equipment to make my powers better? that would have been very useful information

HolyShadow
07-22-2009, 09:32 PM
It's an Armory. What do you expect? There's gonna be a forge.

In other news:

http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs45/f/2009/056/b/6/Persona_4___Twilight_by_UltimaWeapon5.jpg

DarkPhoenix
07-22-2009, 09:41 PM
okay um well I go to the forge part and work on increasing my power and bettering my weapon, if you will allow me

FanMan
07-23-2009, 12:40 AM
Seeing as I am a ghost, I bitch-slap Gslucky. Damn it, a ghost killed me! Then I float away to cry myself a puddle. Also, I vote for Fat. Next turn, it'll be somebody else. *Raises fist*

AsterGray
07-23-2009, 03:53 AM
Epic gruesome death was epic =D

I bless omni with weapon proficiency and vote for fared.

Insane
07-23-2009, 05:52 AM
I think you may have made 0mni ever so slightly too powerful.

AsterGray
07-23-2009, 05:55 AM
Your point being?

Insane
07-23-2009, 05:59 AM
That he may have made 0mni ever so slightly too powerful; obviously...

Fat1Fared
07-23-2009, 06:06 AM
Gslucky then decided to bless Fat1Fared with the ability to use psychic powers. (OH SHIT!)

Thanks GS ^_^

just question, how do I use it?

AsterGray
07-23-2009, 06:11 AM
That he may have made 0mni ever so slightly too powerful; obviously...

<.<>.><.<
maybeh.

Insane
07-23-2009, 06:12 AM
Have you bestowed your power onto anyone yet?

AsterGray
07-23-2009, 06:13 AM
No, I thought you could do only one or the other.

Insane
07-23-2009, 06:14 AM
I dunno

AsterGray
07-23-2009, 06:15 AM
If you can, then I give Roxas my ice powahs.

WeirdSmells
07-23-2009, 06:16 AM
I want powers to be bestowed unto me

Insane
07-23-2009, 06:16 AM
I want some powers?

My weapon just got obliterated...

AsterGray
07-23-2009, 06:18 AM
Hahah.....geass probably won't work on the dead.
:V

Insane
07-23-2009, 06:20 AM
Indeed.
But that's it.
Something that can be used on someone once, I thought that would be awesome, 'cause I expected my Lancelot to be made out of something stronger than paper.

AsterGray
07-23-2009, 06:21 AM
Yeah....but how many people are there in the park right now?

WeirdSmells
07-23-2009, 06:24 AM
... pretty much everyone.

AsterGray
07-23-2009, 06:27 AM
....Do I even have to point out what you could do with that geass?

Insane
07-23-2009, 06:29 AM
I can't order people to kill themselves.

Insane
07-23-2009, 06:30 AM
Nope, but one use is still fairly restrictive.

WeirdSmells
07-23-2009, 06:30 AM
Do you have to see a Geass for it to work on someone?

AsterGray
07-23-2009, 06:31 AM
yep.

Insane
07-23-2009, 06:32 AM
Eye contact, well, with my Geass anyway

WeirdSmells
07-23-2009, 06:32 AM
Hmm, interesting... So i'm pretty much Insane's natural enemy

rikkuswolf
07-23-2009, 06:45 AM
While I do agree that Omni is freaking insanely powerful now, he finished off like...what? Three people? That's quite the feat. As he is fate as well, that feat increased even more.

Guess we'll all just have to gang up on him and hope for the best! WHO'S WITH ME?! I HAVE PIE!

AsterGray
07-23-2009, 06:47 AM
hahaah...good luck with that.
I suppose I heal Omni as well.

xellos88
07-23-2009, 06:50 AM
i follow the secret passageway

roxasabridged
07-23-2009, 06:58 AM
Yay, Mind control + Ice.

0mnislash17
07-23-2009, 09:55 AM
While I do agree that Omni is freaking insanely powerful now, he finished off like...what? Three people? That's quite the feat. As he is fate as well, that feat increased even more.

Guess we'll all just have to gang up on him and hope for the best! WHO'S WITH ME?! I HAVE PIE!

But...I couldn't resist holding off such an epic action any longer D=

I still am keeping my promise not to hurt any Fates. I had asked Aster beforehand if it was ok if I killed him since it seemed like he was going to get ganged up on this turn. Go Fate!

AsterGray
07-23-2009, 09:57 AM
that turn and every other turn for the last few days, lol.

Insane
07-23-2009, 10:13 AM
Let's all team up to kill 0mni, he's too powerful.

Truce between Light and Dark?
All to kill Fate,

HolyShadow
07-23-2009, 01:42 PM
My game's different than H&V, a bit.

Teaming up on people is a useful strategy if luck is on your side. If you can beat the fates early, then they won't rise up and crush you. They get low attack and defense to start, so unless your luck is horrible, they'll fall easily.

However, allowing them to hit you hard and take 3 lives will make them extremely strong.

There's still some kinks to be worked out, but Fate-types are really strong after a while. Dark types can also gain immense power if they destroy others early on, and Holy types can hit very hard if they have special items. A dark crystal on a holy type do 1.75 times damage and healing for them is boosted 50%.

So no, I didn't make him too powerful. You all just joined together in one area and left yourself wide open for a powerful attack.

Next round will be more solid. This is a tutorial, since it's only round 1, really.

HolyShadow
07-23-2009, 08:01 PM
Turn end.

Serial Ulyssicider
07-24-2009, 05:30 AM
...Fuck.
Oh well, I'll just keep on healing! :)

HolyShadow
07-24-2009, 03:51 PM
Armory:

Elemental Fire +5 Attack/Defense for Weapon Actions (Has daggers)
5. rikkuswolf (Holy) (Sparkly Manly Baton... because even sparkly batons can be manly. Not vampires, though.)
Point And Click Adventure Hero (+2 Attack, Defense. +5 Attack/Defense for weapon actions)

DarkPhoenix settled upon the forge and began melting materials from the armory, then combined them with her weapon to increase power a bit. She formed a new axe with spikes at the side to increase guard, as well.

Rikku entered afterward, saying, “I COME IN PEACE!” still in his obviously fake outfit.

DarkPhoenix looked upon the crossdresser and thought, “And that’s the leader of The Holy Ones… sigh. This is total bullshit…”

Park:

Lelouch's Geass +1 Attack/Defense
Mind-Reading + 3 Attack/Defense
Shadow Hiding +4 Attack/Defense
7. 0mnislash17 (Fate) (Buster Sword/Rapier) +22 Attack, Defense
Cloud Strife: Materia Usage/Electricity
Super Speed

Fat1Fared combined his newly found powers. He covered the entire area in darkness and used the psychic power to make everyone believe that there’s a black hole in the area. He then used his dark crystal and fated orb to damage everyone and heal himself. The dark crystal made the black hole real… OSHIT.

Everyone was sucked into said hole and felt pain beyond what any normal hole would give them. “Most holes give pleasure! WHY DOES THIS HURT SO MUCH!” yelled Fat1Fared. However, his fated orb healed him for the 54 hp of damage it did to everyone else.

Upon the area’s reforming, bakurachick fell over onto RebornZombie2, her dagger falling into his bosom, finishing him off. RebornZombie2, however, was too busy sleeping to notice that he died. Bakurachick, however, did not die, as she used her own Holy Fragment to heal herself.

0mnislash17 used his slash/all-mug material to attempt to steal from everyone. He first turned his attention to WeirdSmells. However, WeirdSmells, after feeling the immense pain from the black hole, had a metal copy of himself stand in as he ran toward the castle, saving himself from death by using his Holy Fragment.

He turned his attention to bakurachick and attempted to mug her, failing to steal from her. Then, he turned his attention to Insane85, also failing to steal from him. Angrily, he decided to walk over to RebornZombie2 and just take his starting Holy Fragment.

Insane85 then awoke from the shock of losing his Lancelot and used his geass on 0mni. “Give me your weapon!” he said, taking the buster sword, barely able to carry it. “Good… now, you shall not attack me for 5 turns!” 0mni nodded in a daze.

Fat1Fared gained 2 Attack/Defense from helping kill Rebbie. Bakurachick gained 2 Attack/Defense for finishing and generally attacking him. 0mnislash17 gained 4 Attack/Defense for destroying/completely raping his mech.

The ghosts voted for Fared to take 10 hp of damage and 0mnislash17 for 10 hp of healing. AsterGray blessed 0mnislash17 with weapon proficiency, with his Rapier appearing in 0mnislash17’s hands. Fanman blessed him with electricity and gave WeirdSmells his weapon. 0mnislash17 was also slightly healed (3 hp) for damaging Rebbie earlier.

Castle:

Mind Control (2)/Ice

Roxasabridged masturbated. However, his hands felt cold and he was given ice powers.

Prison:

xellos88 then decided to enter a secret passageway. Upon entering, he found an elevator of sorts that brought him to a long, dark tunnel. After surveying the area, he decided to leave it alone for now and took another elevator up. He found himself in the middle of the park with people staring at him after some shit went down. “Erm… hello, everyone!” he said, smiling with his eyes closed in an obviously anime fashion.

darkarcher: On top of the castle.
Serial Ulyssicider: Playing an ocarina outside of the castle.
WeirdSmells: Watching as people beat each other up on his way to the castle. (+1 Attack/Defense, Claw)

Darkarcher changed benihana back into his cane and prepared to stab Rikku in the throat, only then noticing that Rikku was in a dress… with a wig with a silly hat on… and coconut breasts.

…Darkarcher chuckled. Having already experienced knowing Rikku as a girl, and as Urahara only loving black chicks like Yoruichi, he decided to continue his attack. Rikku, being jabbed in the throat, blocked and ran away like a little girl, tossing coconuts at him, doing 7 hp of damage to him. “I’m not running away! They’re just… stomach pains!” He ran toward the direction of the armory.

Serial Ulyssicider healed himself by 4 hp.

1. xellos88 (Holy) (Bow) - 80 hp
Super Speed
3. darkarcher (Fate) (Cane-Sword) - 52 hp
4. WeirdSmells (Dark) (Spinning arm-saws/Claw) - 60 hp
Metal Manipulation
7. 0mnislash17 (Fate) (Buster Sword/Rapier) - 53 hp
Cloud Strife: Materia Usage/Electricity +22 Attack/Defense
Elemental Fire
11. Insane85 (Dark) (Small, Flightless Lancelot Albion) - 31 hp
Lelouch's Geass
Mind Control (2)/Ice
13. Serial Ulyssicider (Fate) (Damn Cool Katana) +4 Attack, Defense - 81 hp
High-Speed Regeneration + 1 Attack/Defense + 4
14. Fat1Farted (Dark) (Assassin Blade) - 79 hp
Shadow Hiding/Psychic Powers
16. bakurachick (Holy) (Dagger) - 90 hp
Mind-Reading

12. RebornZombie2 (Dark) (Small Evangelion Unit 1) - 0 hp - GHOST
Elemental Elecricity
Elemental Wind
Elemental Ice

rikkuswolf
07-24-2009, 03:57 PM
Yes....stomach pains.....>_>

...In a dress.

roxasabridged
07-24-2009, 03:57 PM
Uh... I guess I'll search the castle for something...

AsterGray
07-24-2009, 04:00 PM
I lolled slightly.
Yet again healing omni.

Insane
07-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Can folks vote to heal me please?

bakurachick
07-24-2009, 04:05 PM
i decide to attack 0mnislash17 since he tried to mug me.

DarkPhoenix
07-24-2009, 05:50 PM
I stare at rikkuswolf right eye twitching

WeirdSmells
07-24-2009, 05:55 PM
I hang out in the castle

FanMan
07-24-2009, 06:59 PM
I still vote for Fat to take damage.

rikkuswolf
07-24-2009, 08:43 PM
I stare at rikkuswolf right eye twitchingI give a large smile (which dings with a sparkle), and give a thumbs up, yelling YOSH....

Yeah. I'm still in the dress.

Serial Ulyssicider
07-24-2009, 10:39 PM
I'm going to stroll casually as fast as I can to the park.

Insane
07-25-2009, 03:42 PM
Okay, I take as much of the Lancelot as possible and sprint towards the Armoury.
I use my holy fragment.
I guard against anyone following me.

HolyShadow
07-26-2009, 12:56 AM
Turn end. Results will come tomorrow. I need to get my head cleared out.

Oh, and here's an update: Since Rikku's decided to wait until 5 am to sleep and seems to find it okay to wake up later than 3:30 pm, I'm not writing results until he gets his head out of his ass and gives me my wii back. I've waited long enough. Blame Rikku if results are going to wait until Tuesday. I was SUPPOSED to meet him yesterday, but he seems to have wanted to hog it an extra day. Lo and behold, he's still hogging it.

rikkuswolf
07-26-2009, 11:54 PM
Ah. SR couldn't finish the results in time, and he needs to wake up early tommorow, so I don't know when they'll be posted. He just wanted me to tell you that they're not gonna be posted tonight.

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
07-27-2009, 02:12 AM
Ah. SR couldn't finish the results in time, and he needs to wake up early tommorow, so I don't know when they'll be posted. He just wanted me to tell you that they're not gonna be posted tonight.

*feels guilty*

can't help wondering if I had a hand in his bad mood.

I know I did nothing wrong...

*feels guilty, anyway*

WeirdSmells
07-27-2009, 02:45 AM
I'm in abad mood too, for no reason at all. *sulks*

darkarcher
07-27-2009, 08:12 AM
I'm in a good mood. Everybody cheer up or else! >=(

:P

Insane
07-27-2009, 08:34 AM
Indeed.
Good moods are scary

HolyShadow
07-27-2009, 10:37 AM
I had to wake up early because I had to go to my college to review information about monetary issues. Everything's okay now, and my dad should be able to afford the payments.

I'm going to meet him halfway after college, when I start actually making money, but for now, he doesn't want me working because it'll distract me or something. Works for me.

Results will be up soon.

HolyShadow
07-27-2009, 12:29 PM
Armory:

Elemental Fire +5 Attack/Defense for Weapon Actions (Has daggers)
5. rikkuswolf (Holy) (Sparkly Manly Baton... because even sparkly batons can be manly. Not vampires, though.)
Point And Click Adventure Hero (+2 Attack, Defense. +5 Attack/Defense for weapon actions)

DarkPhoenix stared at Rikku, right eye twitching. “I… I have no comment at this…”

Rikku then gave the nice guy pose, holding up a picture of Teddie, saying, “Give me your hearts! (http://th01.deviantart.net/fs43/300W/i/2009/147/c/4/Persona_4___Alice_Kuma_by_AdaDeh.jpg)”

DarkPhoenix set her modified axe ablaze and slashed at Rikku, missing completely. Rikku tried to counterattack, only for her to completely dodge as well. Rikku yelled out, “I’ve climbed the stairway to maturity!” before realizing that his ass was on fire from her axe’s swing. His dress started to burn before he tossed it at DarkPhoenix, taking 15 hp from Rikku. As she took it off of her face, he appeared with a fish and did a powerful, wide-open slash at her with… the fish. He started slapping her with… that… fish, doing 17 hp of damage to her.

He jumped backwards and said, “I’m not done yet! The Overlord’s Wrath isn’t so light!” He then took out a bucket of fish and threw them up into the air, scattering them. He yelled out, “THAT’S A LOT OF FISH!” and covered himself in oduer le caneene, also known as scent of dog, and summoned several cats into the room, who then started attacking DarkPhoenix, who was covered in fish smell. She ran around, screaming, “IT BURNS! IT BURRRRRNS!” taking 13 hp of damage.

Rikku then started sparkling and helped the cats off of her, and said, “Can I help you miss? I’m sorry, I must not have realized who beautiful you are. I want to eat fish with you, and I want you to cook it for me, since I’m sure you’re a culinary genius. After all, someone as beautiful as you can’t just have one blessing. The gods saw fit to bless you with every talent imaginable, you Goddess of Battle.” DarkPhoenix gained the title Goddess of Battle!

I appeared before both of them and bitch-slapped Rikku, saying, ‘Just because you dress like Teddie DOESN’T mean you are. Stop that!” It did 1 hp of damage, for comedic effect.

Park:

Mind-Reading + 3 Attack/Defense
7. 0mnislash17 (Fate) (Buster Sword/Rapier) +22 Attack, Defense
Cloud Strife: Materia Usage/Electricity
1. xellos88 (Holy) (Bow)
Super Speed

0mnislash17 used Pre-emptive materia to go first in the turn. He began by casting comet-all on everyone in the park. The comets missed Insane85 completely as a large invisible barrier seemed to appear around him which blocked the comets and diverted them around him. Before they hit bakurachick, she used a Fated Orb to nullify damage and ran up to 0mnislash17 to attack him. Equipping his Counter materia, he had a slightly higher chance of counter. He evaded her attack and countered with a dangerous attack which would have done 40 hp of damage if it weren’t for her orb. Comet did 32 hp of damage to everyone else, though.

Insane85 left the area and began sprinting with random parts of the Lancelot to the armory. He used his Holy Fragment to heal 60 hp, but before he could get up with that large amount of weight…

Xellos88, with a nice, peaceful smile, activated his dark crystal. His expression turned dark and relatively insane. He jumped up into the sky and shot hundreds of arrows of energy at high speed at the entire area. It began damaging 0mnislash17, Insane85, and Fat1Fared, doing 41 hp of damage to all of them, as well. He yelled out, “ANGEL’S WRATH!” expecting the three fighters to fall with the following flashy explosion. When they didn’t, he gazed at them with a smile, and slowly shut his eyes. He said, “Wow, you’re all so strong and durable. But can you really survive my next attack?”

However, Serial Ulyssicider entered and said in a heavy accent, “There can be only one!”

Fanman voted for Fat1Fared to take damage, which finished him off as he hid in a dark abyss. “But… I’m not… this isn’t happening…”

Astergray then voted to heal 0mni by 10 hp.

0mnislash17 gained 4 experience for damaging Fared and DarkPhoenix, along with xellos88, gained 2 experience each for helping contribute to his death.

Castle:

Mind Control (2)/Ice +5 Attack/Defense for Power-based moves
4. WeirdSmells (Dark) (Spinning arm-saws/Claw)
Metal Manipulation +1 Attack/Defense

Roxasabridged searched the castle for stuff. He found a bag of pot and rolled it up. He lit it and started smoking. It turns it was magic pot! It increases damage done with magical-based moves (In other words, your power, and not your weapon).

WeirdSmells entered and joined him. Unfortunately, all that was left was normal pot. One of them ended up naked. I won’t say which.

darkarcher: On top of the castle. (+10 Attack/Defense)
Insane85: En route to the Armory. (+1 Attack/Defense)
Serial Ulyssicider made his way to the park, healing himself by 4 hp on his way there.
Darkarcher used his golden orb to boost his stats phenomenally.

1. xellos88 (Holy) (Bow) - 48 hp
Super Speed +2 Attack/Defense
3. darkarcher (Fate) (Cane-Sword) - 52 hp
Urahara Kisuke: Energy Manipulation/Kido +10 Attack/Defense
4. WeirdSmells (Dark) (Spinning arm-saws/Claw) - 60 hp
Metal Manipulation +1 Attack/Defense
5. rikkuswolf (Holy) (Sparkly Manly Baton... because even sparkly batons can be manly. Not vampires, though.) - 49 hp
7. 0mnislash17 (Fate) (Buster Sword/Rapier) - 22 hp
Cloud Strife: Materia Usage/Electricity +26 Attack/Defense
9. DarkPhoenix (Dark) (Giant Axe Lifted With Ease) - 40 hp
Elemental Fire +2 Attack/Defense, +5 Attack/Defense for weapon actions
11. Insane85 (Dark) (Small, Flightless Lancelot Albion) - 19 hp
Lelouch's Geass
Mind Control (2)/Ice +5 Attack/Defense for Power-based moves
13. Serial Ulyssicider (Fate) (Damn Cool Katana) - 85 hp
16. bakurachick (Holy) (Dagger) - 90 hp
Mind-Reading

11. Fat1Farted (Dark) (Assassin Blade) - 0 hp - GHOST
Shadow Hiding/Psychic Powers
12. RebornZombie2 (Dark) (Small Evangelion Unit 1) - 0 hp - GHOST
Elemental Elecricity
Elemental Wind
Elemental Ice

roxasabridged
07-27-2009, 12:58 PM
Under the influence of Pot, I cast a very awesomly powerful Ice spell on Weirdsmells.

WeirdSmells
07-27-2009, 01:17 PM
Dude you suck, I though we were at cool here.

roxasabridged
07-27-2009, 02:05 PM
I'm very decietful that way.

Fat1Fared
07-27-2009, 04:22 PM
I vote omni to die

(knew I would die once ghosts showed up, those who die are normally those who wish they where me

and if didn't hate enough already

To be born Fared, is to Win the lottery that is life)

WeirdSmells
07-27-2009, 04:25 PM
I love my ability.

Insane
07-27-2009, 04:32 PM
Question, do I arrive at the armoury next turn?

DarkPhoenix
07-27-2009, 05:32 PM
okay then I use my holy fragment

Serial Ulyssicider
07-27-2009, 05:38 PM
I'm going to attack Xellos, not only with my damn cool katana, but with another action movie quote!
Awwww, shit is about to go down!

HolyShadow
07-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Question, do I arrive at the armoury next turn?
If you don't stop on the way, yes.

Fat1Fared
07-28-2009, 05:03 PM
ok, SR asked me to say, he cannot get on site because internet problems

Insane
07-28-2009, 07:47 PM
Hm...

I rush into the armoury and use my fated orby thingy and charge Rikku with the buster sword in a "suicide" charge

0mnislash17
07-28-2009, 10:34 PM
I WANT MY SWORD BACK! >.>

Insane
07-29-2009, 07:47 AM
Nah...

AsterGray
07-29-2009, 12:51 PM
healing omni
injuring Insane.

Insane
07-29-2009, 12:56 PM
That was useless, I can't be hurt this turn anyways

HolyShadow
07-29-2009, 01:10 PM
Turn will end tonight. Results... later tonight.

Rikku: "I LIEK CORN!"

Those damn hobos and their alcoholic corn...

FanMan
07-29-2009, 03:20 PM
That was useless, I can't be hurt this turn anyways

Can't hurt to try, I also injure Insane and heal Omni.

HolyShadow
07-30-2009, 11:27 PM
Okay, I'm going to write results now. I took a little break for personal reasons (Death in the family). I apologize for that.

DarkPhoenix
07-31-2009, 12:00 AM
No need to apologize for that SR only a douche bag would be mad at you for taking a little break after a family member died

HolyShadow
07-31-2009, 12:13 AM
No need to apologize for that SR only a douche bag would be mad at you for taking a little break after a family member died
Not so much related by blood. More of a very close friend.

Still writing results.

WeirdSmells
07-31-2009, 12:32 AM
Non prob