PDA

View Full Version : Boys Over Flowers/ Hana Yori Dango

Kiya
07-07-2009, 03:42 AM
Boys over Flowers also known as Hana Yori Dango is the absolute BEST drama Ive ever seen. Theres 3 different live action versions, the manga, and the anime (very old style anime) Its my favorite of all time.
Does anyone else here watch/read this? And please, agree with me when I say screw Tsukasa D<....At LEAST the first HALF of the seasons and manga.

Rocket
07-07-2009, 04:55 PM
I love it. And that's saying a lot because I generally don't like romance/drama at all. I felt like I could totally relate to Makino though, and I vastly preferred Tsukasa over all the other guys that were potential pair-ups for her throughout xD Sorry!

I have only read the manga, however, so I'm not sure if any of the adaptations treat the story and characters differently. In any case, totally love it!

toeskater91
10-12-2009, 06:26 PM
I absolutly adore Boys over Flowers. i've only read the manga but I love it!!!! To death!!

It is the only manga that has actually made me cry at some part during the plot.

fairywings
11-10-2009, 02:02 PM
Hana Yori Dango jdorama is the best. :D I never watched the anime or read the manga because I don't really like the art style, but the drama is amazing! ^^

LadyAile
12-02-2009, 10:09 AM
I've read the manga, seen the anime and watched the japanese and korean doramas... so yeah, I think I like it :D
Totally screw Tsukasa, he is a major jerk! (most of time)