PDA

View Full Version : what goes up must come down

caps
07-08-2009, 09:52 PM
all great "empires" fall. its impossible for there to be an eternal super power, unless you believe in god. but i'm talking seeing is believing. in other words, this thread is about when and how you think the most powerful countries will have there time.

waits for someone to reference ze end of the world on youtube

Serial Ulyssicider
07-08-2009, 09:54 PM
December-ish
Shit will go down, just ask the Mayans...oh wait....

Ishikawa Oshro
07-09-2009, 11:44 AM
gosh lawlz
The world will end just because a mayan got lazy and diddent want to continue in his fathers low paying job of continuing the calender so he went to law.

EdBat
07-10-2009, 12:49 PM
I CAME IN HERE EXPECTING THIS TO BE A THREAD ON GRAVITY DAMN IT.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/villiancat/smilecircle.gif

Fat1Fared
07-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Talk about gravity anyway ^_^

Corrupting mods is my fav pass time

caps
07-13-2009, 06:31 PM
I CAME IN HERE EXPECTING THIS TO BE A THREAD ON GRAVITY DAMN IT.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/villiancat/smilecircle.gif

lol sorry :p

Just a Canadian Eh
07-13-2009, 06:44 PM
The EU will be divided when the eastern european countrys invade scandanavia

Just a Canadian Eh
07-13-2009, 06:47 PM
gosh lawlz
The world will end just because a mayan got lazy and diddent want to continue in his fathers low paying job of continuing the calender so he went to law.

Yeah, when the calender makers were inscibing, one got drunk and told the other that he slept with the others wife, and they killed each other

Ishikawa Oshro
07-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Yeah, when the calender makers were inscibing, one got drunk and told the other that he slept with the others wife, and they killed each other

and so the whole world must now suffer
Gee wiz
ripple effect

Velocity
07-13-2009, 07:39 PM
The United States is on its way to implosion anyway... it will be just a couple years now until the dollar collapses.

HolyShadow
07-13-2009, 08:22 PM
Every problem we've had in the past we've recovered from. This will be no different.

Everyone loves doomsday stories. It's astounding how much people want the world to collapse and everyone to die. Everyone must think their childhood was horrible so everyone has to suffer...

maisetofan
07-14-2009, 12:20 AM
no not really that, i think its just as humans we have an ingrown ability to believe in the worst case scenario, seeing as though past misfortunes and collapses of empires, countries and people in general has taught us to expect the worst although in my mind and i would hope in most followers of jesus, that the end of the world is only the beginning

take what you will from that, and stereotype me as another doomsday theory person, i happen to believe in what revelation says in the bible and i cannot wait to leave this earth and, the sooner the better

Take me now lord take me now XD

HolyShadow
07-14-2009, 12:32 PM
Then just kill yourself. God forgives all sins. if you believe, you will be saved.

You don't need God to take your life. You can do it yourself and leave behind this world you find so worthless.

Xanadu
07-14-2009, 07:14 PM
and if you don't believe in him and call him all sorts of names lol?

HolyShadow
07-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Then you're a horrible person. :/

Wanting equality, then insulting a mindset and everyone who believes it, regarding them as ignorant and, by association, inferior... that's really ignorance in itself.

See, I love gays. I love the things they do. It practices equality, and I believe everyone has a right to equality. I believe in opportunity and helping others. I believe that all people, regardless of nationality and sex, should be equal. However, I also believe that equality can't be given if people aren't willing to work as hard-- or HARDER than the people around them. I believe in God as a spiritual being. I believe that humans have made mistakes in the past and criticizing them over said mistakes is arrogant and unnecessary (Mistakes being some of God's 'laws' that were written down. A lot are unfair). I believe that atheism is flawed if and only if hypocritical behavior comes from it. I believe bisexuals are pretenders that have gone about an 'open mind' the wrong way. I believe that being gay is indeed a choice, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Who said it was? Some dead guys who wrote stuff down for an omnipotent being that could write an entire book in a snap of a finger? That doesn't really make any sense at all.

And I believe in keeping an open mind to everyone around you and learning from them instead of criticizing them every step of the way and covering your ears to their way of thinking, which is exactly what you've been doing.

See, in terms of having an open mind, mine is more open than yours. I believe in everything you believe as well as religion. Understand? Since you're bisexual, I assume that having an open mind is the most important thing in your life, or at least fairly important to you. Now, I may not be a genius, but if I'm better at an extremely important aspect in your life than you are, then what does that make me?

Don't bother answering if you don't want to. I won't say it, since I'm trying to be nicer around you, despite me not agreeing with your... 'way of life'.

Be that as it may, that post is entirely off-topic.

As I've said before, doomsday theories are total bullshit. Global warming is a hoax and Al Gore should be ashamed of himself. Go George Bush!

Xanadu
07-14-2009, 07:44 PM
i can live with being considered horrible

maisetofan
07-14-2009, 09:40 PM
yeah do not take too much notice of shiningradiance, i mean one minute he comes out with these really nice down to earth posts and he says he's a christian but then the way he goes on and runs people down, not to mention the F word alot in his posts it makes me wonder? where does his faith lie?

l3o2828
07-14-2009, 09:53 PM
all great "empires" are owned by Justin Timberlake . its impossible for there to be any other eternal super power, unless you believe in god. but i'm talking seeing is believing. in other words, this thread is about Justin Timberlake and his WIN, isnt he just SO COOLZ?.

waits for someone to reference something

Fixed.

Now, Seriously, i really dont think the end is gonna be on 2012.

Its just plain stupid, and Human Beings can adapt to new situations, so im still not that worried about the end of the world or the end of the Big countries.

HolyShadow
07-14-2009, 10:16 PM
yeah do not take too much notice of shiningradiance, i mean one minute he comes out with these really nice down to earth posts and he says he's a christian but then the way he goes on and runs people down, not to mention the F word alot in his posts it makes me wonder? where does his faith lie?
Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

I'm not sheep. I'm a wolf.

Xanadu
07-14-2009, 10:20 PM

He likes to fallow me around and insult me, i could open a thread about yarn and he'd somehow find a way to insult me
(and I know you can see this...bfd)

maisetofan
07-15-2009, 01:47 AM
LoLz yes and there he goes again with the F***ng and blinding

maisetofan
07-15-2009, 04:40 AM
yeah but you two, Fat and Shining have completely different opinions and have had some raging debates, IE the religion thread, the homosexuality thread, heck heaps of threads but that may have been back when shiningradiance was holyshadow, you do know this right fatfared?