PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who?TFG

CrystalClear
08-12-2009, 08:38 PM
I made a game :D

Here's how to play. People comment saying they would like to play and once there is atleast 6 people, I'll divide those people up into the three available teams. The teams are Tormentor Blue, Executive Producer Red, and Ultra Mega Yellow (original, no? :P). Once you're in your teams, pick a captain and tell me who. Once the teams are made I'll pick two random characters. One main and one minor, you will not know your characters. You'll then pick a number from 1-50 to determine the order. Then each team will post by order picking a number from 1-10 and each round a number will represent something different. Examples of what they can represent are: Turn skipped, get a hint, skip blue/red/yellow (depending on your team), get a hint from whatever team you want (can be your own), ect. There are also mystery numbers...what they are...are a mystery. If you pick a hint number, I'll give you a hint on one of your characters via PM. Hints can be quotes or descriptions, but they might also be a hint about someone who is close to that character. If you want to steal a hint, you can challenge a team to a mini game such as hangman or think of a word and whoever posts first with the correct answer or isn't the losing team gets a hint from the challenger. If you challenge, and lose, then the team you challenged can ask for a hint under description or quote, you get to pick which hint. Once you think you know one or both of your characters, guess. If you think you know another teams characters, guess. Point system: Your team's main: 1pt, your team's minor: 2 pts, other team's main: 3 pts, other team's minor: 4 pts. Any questions?