PDA

View Full Version : More than just Yu-Gi-Oh?

Mattman
09-01-2009, 08:41 PM
They've got the Yu-Gi-Oh abridged down. It's awesome. But there are so many more shows about children's games to be made into an abridged series. The Yu-Gi-Oh abridged team could expand into making abridged series for such shows. Cuz that would be amazing.

Maybe they could make a Beyblade Abridged? or even Bakuman?

Say what you think and give some more ideas of shows they should parody.

Kipper
09-01-2009, 09:26 PM
They've got the Yu-Gi-Oh abridged down. It's awesome. But there are so many more shows about children's games to be made into an abridged series. The Yu-Gi-Oh abridged team could expand into making abridged series for such shows. Cuz that would be amazing.

Maybe they could make a Beyblade Abridged? or even Bakuman?

Say what you think and give some more ideas of shows they should parody.

Um.. no

LK is already making the biggest abridged series there is and is making another one if you count Naruto. I also frankly don't see Bakugan or Beyblade having a reasonable story line to even make an abridged series. There pretty much just showing off their toys.

Noah Kaiba
09-01-2009, 10:53 PM
The only two I'd want to see are Yu-Gi-Oh (Season 0) and maybe Pokemon (the first season).

I could see him using his Pegasus voice for James.

JesusRocks
09-02-2009, 03:13 AM
They've got the Yu-Gi-Oh abridged down. It's awesome. But there are so many more shows about children's games to be made into an abridged series.

And so many people are doing abridged series of them already...

The Yu-Gi-Oh abridged team

You mean, Littlekuriboh? Because it's just Littlekuriboh, there's no team.

could expand into making abridged series for such shows. Cuz that would be amazing.

Go to the main page of the forum, there should be a sub-forum on there for LK's Naruto parody, which he appears to be continuing.

Maybe they he could make a Beyblade Abridged? or even Bakuman?

Making two abridged series and spin off shows are more than enough for one person to cope with.

Say what you think and give some more ideas of shows they he should parody.

This is SO the wrong place for this. And also, LK has said that if you lot have ideas, make them into your own abridged series, he already has his own ideas for this one.

and on that bombshell...

LOCK'D