PDA

View Full Version : JJBA: TFG (4x Turn Rule Enacted)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

AsteriskRocks
09-03-2009, 06:39 AM
Also known as JJBA:TFG
Based off the series by Hirohiko Araki, I present to you Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure the Forum Game 2.0!

This forum game plays similarly to Heroes and Villains TFG and Survival TFG. You usually spawn on a visual map which is updated every turn with movements, NPCs, and vehicles. The purpose of each round depends on the game type aka campaign modes:

Campaign Modes - (Changes each Round at Random or Poll)
Teams - No Friendly Fire, eliminate the other team
Survival – Fight it out with all the players to be the last one STAND-ing.
Bizarre Adventure - Face off against NPCs foes and make it through 8 stages through cooperation.
(NEW) Gauntlet Mode: Face off against various boss types

After the Campaign type is chosen, the round starts and signs ups begin. The 3 types of characters you could be are: Normal (Human or Animal which Non-Anthropomorphic or Mythical), Vampire (Pillar Man, Stone Mask), Ripple Warrior (Non-Stand User or Stand User)

Link to Character Stats (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/group.php?do=discuss&gmid=89802)
---------------------------------------
:STANDS:
Normal Type
Form: Spirit (Close Range)
Your Stand takes the form of a spirit, you have to describe what it should look like.
Range: Short
Attack Power: Moderately High (20-60 Damage)
Activation: Must be turned on/off to be used.

Remote Type
Form: Spirit (Long Ranged Attacks and Projectiles)
Your Stand takes the form of a spirit, you have to describe what it should look like.
Range: Long
Attack Power: Moderately Low (10-40 Damage)

Automatic Type
Form: Spirit or Machine (Like an Airplane)
It’s form can vary depending on what you imagine.
Range: Same as your Movement
Attack Power: Weaker as you get farther from your Stand
Activation: Always On but you receive no inflicted damage on your Stand. Though it can be destroyed if it’s Stand Power (In this case it’s Health) reaches 0.

Armor Type
Form: Covers Entire Body
Whatever your power is has to involve the suit itself. Like an Flame body suit Stand would be acceptable.
Range: Varies (Short to Long Ranged)
Attack Power: Moderate depending on range. Certain immunities to Status Effects.
Activation: Must turn On or Off.

Item/Weapon Type
Form: Of a Weapon or an Item
Range: Varies depending on what you can come up with
Attack Power: Varies in accordance to the above

Notes:
-Stand Rules to Power Use-
1) Must have Stand activated aka turned On in order to use your designated power.
2) Opting to call back your Stand during the same turn you attack with it will carry a 1 Evasion Point Calculation cost (Temporary but the GM will treat it as if you lost 1 Evasion Point during Calculations) and depending on the success of Evasion you can undo it.)
3) Keeping your Stand “ON” costs 5% Stand Power per turn.
4) Automatic Types don’t have any Stand Cost to keep it On.

-Usage Costs-
Simple Tasks – 5% (Varies)
Moderate Tasks – 10% (Varies)
Complicated Tasks – 25% (Varies)
Notes: May be balanced accordingly to power.

-Banned Stand Powers-
Summoning Powers
Immortal Automatic Type Powers
Multi-Elemental or Magic Powers (You have only 1 stand with 1 power)
1 Hit-KO Stand Powers
:RIPPLE WARRIORS:

Ripple Warriors are a Human class which is the most effective class that counteracts both Stone Mask Vampires and Pillar Men Vampires.

Ripple Warriors utilize an ability called Hamon or Ripple

The Ripple is based on using the energy of the sun's rays through breathing and feeling the body with solar energy. While it can be used to destroy vampires and zombies, it can also affect non-living things.

Objects charged with the Ripple will become more dangerous and its user can perform several techniques that combine with the warriors own tactics to allow for a very flexible fighting style. Because of its versatile nature many warriors use different weapon ranging from a scarf, bubbles, wine and bolas (a pair of steel balls connected to a rope).

Liquids conduct the Ripple especially well (and the user's Ripple shows on liquids as actual ripples) and it can even be used to increase the surface tension enough to allow the Ripple user walk on water.

Many of the most powerful techniques are classified as 'Overdrives.' An object that is impacted with the force of the overdrive will carry the ripple through it and will become lethal to the vampire's touch, this can be used to strike an enemy in another room by impacting a wall and causing its solar energy to disintegrate the target.

Objects covered in oil, can conduct the ripple much easier.

A Ripple Stand-User can channel Ripple through their own stand.

There are two types of Ripple Warriors to choose from:

Non-Stand User
You have more Ripple Energy. (+50% Overdrive)
It costs less Overdrive to perform Ripple incorporated actions.
Ripple recovery is doubled further under sunlight.

Ripple-Stand User

You sacrifice your maximum Ripple Energy in exchange for being able to utilize your Stand Powers. Furthermore, you can convert Ripple Energy into Stand Power. However, your Stand cannot as powerful as a Regular Stand User and Stands are limited to object materialization types. You also you have use 10% Stand and Overdrive power than it usually costs in order to perform Stand related or Overdrive (Ripple) related damage.

Weaknesses
A hamon user must be able to constantly breath, if this breathing is stopped or reduced due to injury they slowly grow weaker. The removal of the heat from a ripple user causes their blood to move slowly and be unable to attack as rapidly and effectively as before.

-Notes and Usage Costs-
Refer to Character Stats Page (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/group.php?message&gmid=89801).
:Vampires:

[Pillar Man] Vampire

The Pillar Men came from an ancient race of humans that had extraordinary strength, intelligence and lifespan. This race once ruled the Earth, living at the top of the food chain and consuming ordinary humans. But the race followed a "rule of evolution": the "higher" it "evolved", the fewer its population became.

After a great war, only few of this race survived. Hoping to overcome their weakness to the sun's rays, they invented the stone masks, which can bring out humans' full potential through acupuncture. However they found that although the mask worked on ordinary humans (and would turn them into vampires), its stimulation was too weak for powerful creatures like them.
They needed to combine the stone mask with the Red Stone of Asia to achieve their goal of evolving into "ultimate lifeforms". Unable to find the Red Stone of Asia, they transformed into stone pillars 2000 years ago and went into hibernation.

Stone Mask Vampires

Vampires were created by the Pillar Men with acupuncture techniques that they developed through the use of the Stone Mask. The purpose of the vampires were to become food for the Pillar Men and exploration of human potential. Which would lead the Pillar Men to discovered the Red Stone of Asia which can by use with combination of the Stone Mask to make them perfect by being immune to sunlight and allow them to re-write their DNA.

Vampires have numerous superhuman traits. The most obvious abilities are their raw strength, regeneration, and near-immortality. On top of that, many vampires are capable of manipulating their bodies in creative and unique ways.

Vampire Stand User (Stone Mask Vampires ONLY)
Can only be achieved through Detached Head Mode (Refer to the Character Stats Page (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/group.php?message&gmid=89801))

Vampire Stand users have much stronger Stands and can push their abilities much further than any human.

Weaknesses
Pillar Men and Vampires both share the dreadful weakness of Sunlight.

-Notes and Usage Costs-
Refer to Character Stats Page (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/group.php?message&gmid=89801).

Conversion Chart:
You can convert Health into Stand Power and Ripple Energy. Plasma Drive can also be converted into Stand Power. But not the other way around.

10 HP = 5% Stand Power
10 HP = 10% Ripple Energy (Overdrive)
5% Plasma Drive = 10% Stand Power (Testing)
Attack System
Description is everything to your attack.

No Description
Weak Damage
Examples:
- I attack Bob.
- I kick Bob in the shin.
- I punch Bob.

Mild Description
Mild Damage
Examples:
- I grab Bob by the throat and then shove him into the ground. Shortly afterwards I use the heel of my foot and axe kick him straight in the face!

- I punch Bob in the gut with all my might and then grab his head bringing his face to my thrusting knee.

- I jump up high in the air, spinning to gain velocity and then land a powerful dropkick on Bob.
Very Descriptive
High Damage
Examples:
- I clutch the collar of Bob then repeatedly bash him in the face with 6 vigorous blows. After that I fling him into the concrete ground below me and before he even gets the chance to get up I use my [Stand, Vampire Strength, Ripple] to impale a telephone pole into his stomach.

- I grab and tear out from the ground the nearest stop nearest Stop Sign with my [Stand, Vampire Strength, Ripple]. Holding it so the Sign is pointing vertically, I continually smash Bob the metallic sign. Then after he's on the floor bleeding heavily, I still holding the Stop Sign vertically, I slice down on Bob with it like an Axe.

- I swing my powerful backhand directly to Bob's face, breaking his nose. While holding Bob by his collar, I land 4 strong blows on his stomach before letting go. While he's crawled up in ball because of the pain, I kick his face as I would as if I were kicking a soccer ball several yards.

Notes:
1) The maximum number of attacks per turn is 2. If the person you are attacking is inactive or an NPC, the maximum attacks allowed are 3.

2) Projectile Users (Not counting Vampire LR attacks) can attack up to 4 times. If the person is inactive or an NPC then 5 attacks are allowed.

3) Do not constantly aim for High Damage attacks every single turn. It will not always yield the same results.
Actionating:
1) You can PM or Post on the actual thread. But seriously do one or the other. (During Adventure or Gauntlet YOU MUST Post your Actions on the Game Thread only!)

2) Depending on how specific you are your actions outcome may result for the better.

3) I accept late actions as long as I am informed of them before the Results.

4) I am not responsible for any PMs lost in the PM system due to error. It is YOUR duty as the Player to Visitor Message me to ask if I got your PM and you can also IM me.

5) Vagueness in actions sent to me will always have consequences and I may misinterpret them at YOUR cost. So please clarify them if they seem confusing or I will do what is logically possible in my mind considering every factor in the game.
Status Effects:

Bleeding to Death (BtD): Death in 5 turns if left untreated. Usually inflicted on to Humans, Animals, and Ripple Warriors. Caused by certain Stand Effects and near fatal attacks at a 30% chance. (May vary depending on Power)

Death Timer (DT): Death in 5 turns if left untreated. Usually inflicted on Vampires, which is the equivalent to BtD. Caused by certain Stand Effects and near fatal attacks at a 30% chance. (May vary depending on Power)

Burned/Frostbitten (B or fB): Causes -5 HP per turn but escalates 1 damage higher per every 2 turn left untreated. Generally caused by Thunderstorms, Blizzards at a 40% chance.

Frozen (Fzn): Disables Ripple and Inhibits Movement by 1 or 2 in Vampire's cases. Generally caused by Vampires or certain Stand Powers at a 20% chance.

Poisoned (Psn): -5 HP per turn. Gets gradually worse by +5 points of damage every 6 turns. Generally caused by Stand Powers or Environmental Factors at a 30% chance.

Heavily Poisoned (Hpsn): -10 HP per turn left untreated. Gets gradually worse by +5 point of damage every 3 turns left untreated. Generally caused by Stand Powers or Environmental Factors at a 15% chance.

Stunned (Stn): Unable to Move, Attack, Dodge, and Defend for the Turn. Generally caused by Perfect Max Damage Attacks (RNG highest Number possible). 10% Chance, may be raised by certain Item effects. Lasts for 1 turn.

Dazed (Dzd): When attacking,dodging, and defending, you may be left in Daze and fail at a 25% chance. Lasts 2-3 turns and Generally caused by Stand Powers or Environmental Factors at a 15% chance.

Sleeping (Slp): Generally caused by doing absolutely nothing during a turn. Leaves you prone to an extra attack and certain Stand Effects at a 100% chance. Blood Drain is most effective on "Sleeping" Players.

[New Status Effect]: Generally caused by Stand Powers. Who knows what could happen if you get this effect.

Note:
Not all new status effects are curable.
Weather System: Every turn with the RNG a number out of 1-36 will be select.
1-4 - Neutral Overcast

6-7 - Heavy Rain/Hail Shower
Heavy Rain
1) Accuracy (Hit) -20%
2) +1 Evasion Point (Calculations)
Hail Shower
1) -20 HP per turn outdoors.

8-10 - Fog
1) Accuracy (Hit) -50%

11-14 - Neutral Overcast

16-20 - Clear Skies
Sun/Moon Shining
Sun
1) Solar Damage
Moon
+5 Vampire regeneration

21-24 – Thunderstorm
1) 20% of being struck for 30 damage
2) If struck, inflicted a Burn status effect at a 40% chance.

25-27 – Hail or Equivalent
1)- 10HP per turn if outdoors

28-29 - Heavy Fog
Accuracy (Hit) -70% to all

30-31 – Hurricane/Blizzard/Sandstorm
1)- 2 Evasion Points (Calculations),
2) Accuracy (Hit) -40%,
3) -15HP per turn at 50% chance
Blizzard
1) 40% Chance of Frostbite

32-36 - Neutral Overcast

Note:
Statistics may vary with certain Stand Powers.
The time of day is Cyclic but it starts randomly during the first turn.
1 – Dawn
2 – Morning
3 – Afternoon
4 – Evening
5 - Late Evening
6 - Midnight
Items (Available in all Campaign Modes)
MedKit: +50HP
Can only hold up to the max of 5 at a time.

Power Up: Allows you to submit a stronger attack for an action. (Adds 20 Damage to All Calculations)
Can only hold up to 2 at a time.

Invulnerability: Take no damage from anything for 1 turn.
Can only hold up to 2 at a time.

Evasion Restore: Gives you back Up to 1-3 Evasion Points (RNG).
Can only hold up to 4 at a time.

Defend Restore: Recovers 2-4 Defense aka Guard Points (RNG).
Can only hold up to 4 at a time.

Status Restore:
Clears a Status effect at 70% Chance. Could result in failure and not work at all. Cannot cure certain Status Effects.

Revival: Only handed out to the dead players (30% Chance of Happening and 50% Chance of Reviving)

How do you get items?
Survival mode: Buy them in an in-game map.
In Adventure Mode:
Team Battle: Bought or Found in game.

Special Items:
Requiem Arrow (Adventure Only): Allows you to upgrade your Stand to "Requiem", allowing for you to add another power to it and use more powerful attacks.

Red Stone of Asia (Adventure Only): Gives full round Immunity to sunlight.

Ripple Scarf (Adventure Only): The ultimate ripple conducting weapon which adds +30 damage to attacks. You can use it in various ways to attack the foe.

Recovery and Item Purchase Stands:
Hotel Rhumba – A mysterious Stand Hotel which always happens to pop up in almost every part of the world.

Nickelback – A Store Stand shrouded in a Non-Attack Barrier. The shopkeeper, Chad Peake sells items to players.
Prices:
Status Restore - 1 CP
Med Kit - 2 CP
Power-Up - 6 CP
Invulnerability - 10 CP
Evasion Restore - 4 CP
Defense Restore - 4 CP

Note:
1) Exclusive Items may pop in during the Round.
2) Food items can be found randomly in certain locations such as homes
3) You get a cookie for having a catchy Band, Song, Album reference as a Stand Name that goes with your Stand Power. Literally, an in game Cookie that heals about 5 HP!

How to Earn CP?
1) Surviving Each Turn (Awarded 1)
2) Defeating certain NPCs
3) Doing in-game Jobs (Testing)
Signing up Template:
1) Name, Character Type, Background (Try to give an original name and last name?)
2) Stand Power: [Put a description here.] (No duplicate powers)
3*) Mention your STAND type here.

Notes:
1) Come up with a background story. Describe your Stand’s Form.
2) Read the Banned Stands List

Notes:
Player Limit: None as of now.
For people interested in the series
Parts 1-5 are located here: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Parts 1-5) (http://www.mangarush.com/manga/jojo39s-bizarre-adventure)
Part 1 is chapters 1-44
Part 2 is chapters 45-113
Part 3 is chapters 114-265
Part 4 is chapters 266-436 (Translation is very low quality IMO)
Part 5 is chapters 437-594
Part 6 is called Stone Ocean and is 158 chapters
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Part 6: Stone Ocean) (http://www.mangarush.com/manga/jojo39s-bizarre-adventure-stone-ocean)
Then Steel Ball Run is an alternative universe of part 1 which is currently On-Going
JJBA: Steel Ball Run (http://www.mangarush.com/manga/jojo39s-bizarre-adventure-steel-ball-run)

AsteriskRocks
09-03-2009, 08:24 AM
Hall of Fame:

Hall of Shame:

AsteriskRocks
09-03-2009, 08:29 AM
Maps - Will Vary depending on Campaign mode

Survival: Generally a grid map provided

Team: What Survival is but the teams spawn next to one another

Adventure: A grid map will be provided

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/mythlandcopy2.jpg
Credits to Trebay57 for editing the map.

Sign-Ups list:

Needs a minimum of 12 people to start and I will allow late sign-ups a an HP penalty cost.

AsteriskRocks
09-03-2009, 10:39 AM
Round 1 - Results Archive:

0mnislash17
09-03-2009, 11:58 AM
Sounds like it'll be a fun game. I like the idea of the adventure mode, and the items only available to it seem appropriate for it. Classes look a bit even though some concern about one class either not being strong enough or over-powered. Other modes seem like a good move too.

AsteriskRocks
09-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Signing up Template:
1) Put Character Character class [Stand User (Human), Ripple Warrior, and Vampire]
2*) Power (If you chose a Stand user): [Put a description here. Depending on how descriptive it is, you may get an ability bonus (Only if you're a human STAND user)]
3*) Mention your STAND type here. (Short range, Long ranged, etc)
4) Come up with a background story if you want. [Optional]

*Example I sign up*
I want to be a Stand User.
My power is that of similar to The Fool, if you don't already know the Fool has no physical form so it doesn't take damage in accordance to the Stand rule since it forms it self from dust particles in the environment and instead of attacking the Stand you're attacking the dust particles. Even though I have this power my physical body is still left for attack. My stand can shapeshift with its stand powers and can allow my to glide short distances.
My stand would be generally be a short ranged up close attacker.
[Space for background story here]

Video Example:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iK1RzV7oBsY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iK1RzV7oBsY&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

*Practice Round Sign-ups BEGIN* (Might improvise when fixing problems throughout the round.)

Note: Please ask any questions especially if you have no idea what STANDS or Ripple are and are confused about anything pertaining to this forum game!

Minimum = 10 players

grandia yuki
09-03-2009, 07:24 PM
I sign up as a stand user.

My stand is the sword "Balfour." A sword that has the soul of a famous mage from another world with in it. The sword's power allows the user to cast magic and create replicas.
My stand is mainly a long-range fighter.

AsteriskRocks
09-03-2009, 07:29 PM
I sign up as a stand user.

My stand is the sword "Balfour." A sword that has the soul of a famous mage from another world with in it. The sword's power allows the user to cast magic and create replicas.
My stand is mainly a long-range fighter.

Alright just to make this clear using the sword as a weapon itself doesn't cause as much damage as casting spells do.

But perfect.

Ability Bonus: +20% Evasion

easygoinguchiha
09-03-2009, 08:04 PM
I sign up With the Armour type stand Damocles.

It will be an extremely durable cape that I can use to defend and attack with and I can manipulate it's size and shape.

AsteriskRocks
09-03-2009, 08:05 PM
I sign up With the Armour type stand Damocles.

It will be an extremely durable cape that I can use to defend and attack with and I can manipulate it's size and shape.

*Alright the cape includes +40% Defense, and +10% evasion and it is a long ranged attack armoured type.

Fat1Fared
09-03-2009, 08:24 PM
OK I sign up as Human with Strand type normal:-Zaki

Normal form is a 1 and half handed sword of black burnt metal with blood red pommel:-

(strand itself is demon who looks like very tall human with gray skin covered black leather body suite, massive black wings, and long protruding arms (no fur))

Power is that can warp reality like Tesla coil (making solid things liquid, water into poison...etc even create worm holes:- Of course this can only be too a point:- IE though you could turn a wall into liquid, it would still be wall (just wall of liquid) just have physical components of liquid, it would even keep it shape as only change to a liquid which was dense enough to stay as wall, but it would be more movable and now follow rules of liquid. It also couldn't turn into something completely new like, turning a stone wall into an A4 piece of paper as that would change structure and size, however could turn a stone wall into a paper of same size and structure, so in short you can change what made of and by default rules controlling it, but cannot change what it is, its core structure or things such as sizer of it. Finally cannot change it to things which too complicated for human mind to control in one go:-IE couldn't turn metal plate into a gun, even if enough metal, as simply too complicated to control, though saying this, if already a metal gun, and merely changing what made of (ie turn it to wood making it useless) or downgrading it is possible) ) Weakness is this effects my character as well and takes out of power to use)

AsteriskRocks
09-03-2009, 08:32 PM
Power is that can warp reality like Tesla coil (making solid things liquid, water into poison...etc even create worm holes:- Of course this can only be too a point:- IE though you could turn a wall into liquid, it would still be wall (just wall of liquid) just have physical components of liquid, it would even keep it shape as only change to a liquid which was dense enough to stay as wall, but it would be more movable and now follow rules of liquid. It also couldn't turn into something completely new like, turning a stone wall into an A4 piece of paper as that would change structure and size, however could turn a stone wall into a paper of same size and structure, so in short you can change what made of and by default rules controlling it, but cannot change what it is, its core structure or things such as sizer of it. Finally cannot change it to things which too complicated for human mind to control in one go:-IE couldn't turn metal plate into a gun, even if enough metal, as simply too complicated to control, though saying this, if already a metal gun, and merely changing what made of (ie turn it to wood making it useless) or downgrading it is possible) ) Weakness is this effects my character as well and takes out of power to use)

So by according to your power...there would be have to be limits
-10-40% Defense and a -10-30% Evasion depending on what exactly you do with your power. You ability itself gives you +15 damage and +10% Hit.

EDIT: IF ANYBODY WANTS STAND IDEAS REFER TO THIS LINK (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand_(JoJo%27s_Bizarre_Adventure))!
Not all the Stand ideas there are acceptable though.

HolyShadow
09-03-2009, 09:35 PM
1) Stand User
2) Angel wings that allow me to control barriers of light. Slight weather manipulation while charged. Name: Morning Star (of the Judgment arcana)
3) Armor-type. Angel wings are attached to shoulders and produce armor that goes halfway down my chest. Two boots with small weights attached add strength when kicking and lower evasion when on the ground.
4) Temptation and Sin, his soul is black, if not nonexistent. Tricking all of those around him with his Holy Brilliance, he seeks to befriend those that seek The Devil. Your soul, too, will be black if you make a deal with him, but your life will be better for it. He was personally blessed with this power by an Almighty whom he betrayed. The boots on his feet have weights that prevent them from ever being removed. This is his punishment for being defeated, ever reminding him of his folly. If only he had an Akasha Sword... he could break the shackles of the asylum he's lived in for all his life.

AsteriskRocks
09-03-2009, 09:41 PM
1) Stand User
2) Angel wings that allow me to control barriers of light. Slight weather manipulation while charged. Name: Morning Star (of the Judgment arcana)
3) Armor-type. Angel wings are attached to shoulders and produce armor that goes halfway down my chest. Two boots with small weights attached add strength when kicking and lower evasion when on the ground.
4) Temptation and Sin, his soul is black, if not nonexistent. Tricking all of those around him with his Holy Brilliance, he seeks to befriend those that seek The Devil. Your soul, too, will be black if you make a deal with him, but your life will be better for it. He was personally blessed with this power by an Almighty whom he betrayed. The boots on his feet have weights that prevent them from ever being removed. This is his punishment for being defeated, ever reminding him of his folly. If only he had an Akasha Sword... he could break the shackles of the asylum he's lived in for all his life.

Acceptable and added.

Fenrir502
09-04-2009, 02:06 AM
Class: Ripple Warrior + Stand User.
Stand: A small pistol which is capable of firing my will power.
Type: Other.

AsteriskRocks
09-04-2009, 02:10 AM
Class: Ripple Warrior + Stand User.
Stand: A small pistol which is capable of firing my will power.
Type: Other.

Perfect and added.

EDIT: You didn't give me a name for your stand so I'll give it a temporary name in the meanwhile.

EDIT 2: Allowing late sign-ups during early-mid game parts.

rikkuswolf
09-04-2009, 02:46 AM
1) stand user
2*) Stand: Wonderland: The stand takes the form of a deck of playing cards, that only has the suits of spade, and hearts repeated twice each. The stand allows a potent illusion to be cast upon the area, based on the user's will, and Lewis Carol Novels, and more importantly, anything involving alice in wonderland, to create a sick and twisted wonderland. While it IS an illusionary world, Things done to a person in wonderland will take effect on their real bodies.
3*) other
4) There was once a little dream. No one knows who dreamt it. It was really such a small dream. This made the little dream think "I don't want to disappear! How can I make people dream me?" The little dream thought, and at last it had an idea. "I will make people come to me...and they will make my world" So this little dream sent the one who dreamt it first to draw those people in.

AsteriskRocks
09-04-2009, 02:59 AM
1) stand user
2*) Stand: Wonderland: The stand takes the form of a deck of playing cards, that only has the suits of spade, and hearts repeated twice each. The stand allows a potent illusion to be cast upon the area, based on the user's will, and Lewis Carol Novels, and more importantly, anything involving alice in wonderland, to create a sick and twisted wonderland. While it IS an illusionary world, Things done to a person in wonderland will take effect on their real bodies.
3*) other
4) There was once a little dream. No one knows who dreamt it. It was really such a small dream. This made the little dream think "I don't want to disappear! How can I make people dream me?" The little dream thought, and at last it had an idea. "I will make people come to me...and they will make my world" So this little dream sent the one who dreamt it first to draw those people in.

Alright accepted.

Stand Limits:
Can be used in Succession starting at 100%
During the Second Use the Success is 80%
and so forth...-20% each time

Recharging your Stand: If you don't use your Stand's power for atleast 2 turns it will begin regaining succession every turn after 2 turns of no use.

To further clarify this Lets say you get down to 20% Succession and wait 2 two turns for a the recharge. At the 2nd turn you gain back 20% succession and it becomes 40% again and you continue to regain succession each turn after this turn as long as you don't use your stand powers.

Stand Bonuses: (While Stand is being used +50% Evasion)

rikkuswolf
09-04-2009, 03:05 AM
Alright. That makes sense.

0mnislash17
09-04-2009, 10:27 AM
I'll sign up as a Vampire. I'll let you come up with a description for this one. =p

Insane
09-04-2009, 10:28 AM
I'll also sign up as a vampire.
This seems sort of interesting

AsteriskRocks
09-04-2009, 11:52 AM
Alright when I get back I'll the put the sign ups in.

2 more players to start!

Xats
09-04-2009, 01:48 PM
1)I'm Ripple warrior ^w^
2)N/A
3)N/A
4) The vampire Slugball stole my pony. When I faced him he had a pair of rabbit ears and strted murder people and I ate the pony... scratch that N/A

AsteriskRocks
09-04-2009, 02:22 PM
1)I'm Ripple warrior ^w^
2)N/A
3)N/A
4) The vampire Slugball stole my pony. When I faced him he had a pair of rabbit ears and strted murder people and I ate the pony... scratch that N/A

lolwut?

Added.

EDIT: Getting things ready now.
EDIT: Made a Vampire section for stats slightly buffing them and soon to start. Making final revisions.

RenaRyuuguThePyscho
09-04-2009, 04:26 PM
i sign up as a Ripple Warrior

Trebay57
09-04-2009, 04:27 PM
1) Vampire (Hiruma)
2*) N/A
3*) N/A
4) A vampire that specializes in tactics, mindgames, and deception. A lover of football, he possess a large array of firearms, and is incredibly skilled in long-ranged attacks. He's fighting for reasons unknown.

AsteriskRocks
09-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Alright I'll get the map and RNG ready.

LATE SIGN-UPS ALLOWED AT A PENALTY

AsteriskRocks
09-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Strange weather occurrences were going on about in The Valley of Kings, located in Egypt West of the Nile...Don't believe me?
Click Here (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/Tutankhamen_map_Valle_Re_Nilo_space_STS026-041-058.jpg).

This attracted the attention of several gifted people with the power of "Stands" which is the manifestation of one's will power. Before Stand Users, existed specialized warrior using the power of Ripple in order to fight off the vampire a long time ago. Both of these gifted individuals who were known as Stand Users and Ripple Warriors were in search of Vampires that survived the battle against Dio. This lead their search to valley of the kings and recently the valley has driven individuals to the point of madness and aggression. Will the heroes defeat the enemies or themselves? This doesn't mean that all Stand Users are necessarily good several have their own ambition to achieve in Egypt and many friends and foes have been gathering to The Valley of the Kings. Recently the phenomenon in the Valley of the Kings caused strange and erratic weather changes in the area and this is believe to be caused by all the powerful forces in the area at once.

Grandia Yuki, A stand user arrived in the Valley of the Kings about 3 days ago and was taking a rest in some ruins and when he suddenly woke up he realized that much time has passed and it was now Evening (7:00 PM). He suddenly sensed that since then a lot of strong forces had also gathered in the surrounding area of the valley.

Northeast of Grandia Yuki, there was the Ripple and also Stand user of the legendary stand Gun Del Sol known as Fenrir who had just arrived 2 hours before in search of Vampires he sensed in the area. Keeping his guard up it was hard for him to even take a nap knowing that he could be killed by an enemy at any minute.

Southeast of Fenrir, Omnislash the vampire had finally awaited to go outside after waiting for the sun to go down all day. He had already detected several stand users and ripple warriors and was ready to use the near by civilians as bait at anytime.

Even farther Southeast of Omnislash, there was Rikkuswolf with his powerful illusion stand known as Wonderland, he was ready for any attack at any instant. Rikkuswolf decided to take cover behind some ruins in the area.

And Oath is hiding in a nearby dense amount of trees...so no one, not even the narrator could tell what power he had or what he looked like...he won't be moving until he decides to come out the trees. (I need a power before you can start moving Oath.)

Anyways, Northwest of Oath there was the a ripple warrior known as Rena taking shelter in the nearby abandoned building. Her senses were telling her that there were about 3 vampires in the surrounding vicinity of the valleys.

West of Rena was HolyShadow with his Stand, Morning Star was following our fellow Ripple Warrior in order to find out the secrets of the Hamon arts.

South West of Holyshadow was Insane the Vampire ready to feast on nearby civilians in the area...however he realized there were threats that required his attention before doing so.

Southeast was Fat1fared probably the most feared Stand user using Zeki to his advantage in battles. Fat had just finished off some thieves in the area and was ready to leave the ruins where he was just fighting in.

Now going all the way northwest from Fat1fared we have Trebay aka Hiruma the vampire and he was taking his time polishing his new Rocket Launcher and preparing some plans as how to handle the nearby enemies.

and now we have Xats...who is Northwest of Trebay and Xats is skinny dipping at 7:00 PM in the Valley of Kings....

Then North of him is the user of the Stand "Damocles", easygoinguchiha. The hour indicated to him that he should finally make a move instead of slaking off.

New Map on Page 2

TURN START

AsteriskRocks
09-04-2009, 06:00 PM
New Map on page 2

HolyShadow
09-04-2009, 07:54 PM
I'll fly to C9 and use a barrier of light to brighten Mr. Vampire's day, blinding them before Suzaku spin kicking them in the face.

I'll cover my leg with a barrier to increase attack power. After spin-kicking from above, I'll fire the barrier from my leg into his filthy face! D:

Fixed. Happy?

AsteriskRocks
09-04-2009, 07:56 PM
Added Attack ranges. (maybe vary after this turn)

I'll fly to F8 and use a barrier of light to brighten Mr. Vampire's day, blinding them before [ Suzaku ] spin kicking them in the face.

I'll cover my leg with a barrier to increase attack power. After spin-kicking from above, I'll fire the barrier from my leg into his filthy face! D:

EDIT: Rena is a Ripple Warrior Holy.

RenaRyuuguThePyscho
09-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Added Attack ranges. (maybe vary after this turn)

EDIT: Rena is a Ripple Warrior Holy.

holy need to poof read because he says his when i a she and i a ripple warrior

edit:yes i happy

HolyShadow
09-04-2009, 08:04 PM
I thought you were the black dot, but the map is so dark I can't tell what color the dots are.

RenaRyuuguThePyscho
09-04-2009, 08:04 PM
I thought you were the black dot, but the map is so dark I can't tell what color the dots are.

there 2 black dots

AsteriskRocks
09-04-2009, 08:05 PM
I'll fly to C9 and use a barrier of light to brighten Mr. Vampire's day, blinding them before [ Suzaku ] spin kicking them in the face.

Alright. This time you're attacking Insane, a Vampire.

Noted.

EDIT:

there 2 black dots

I'll fix the color confusion next turn and the pathetic excuse for a grid on a map.

Insane
09-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Map been playing too much AoM...

rikkuswolf
09-04-2009, 08:22 PM
"How many will fall down the rabbit hole?" The stand user Rikku says to himself with a dark chuckle. "So many here...Who will be next?" he asks himself, drawing the first card in the deck of cards he held. The queen of hearts.

He smiles and looks towards the west. "There" he says, moving to E8, before finding Rena. Not choosing to initiate combat just yet, Rikku waits in the shadows. There would be time plenty to lure one in.

AsteriskRocks
09-04-2009, 08:28 PM
Also turn end tomorrow at 10:30 PM EST

Noted Rikkus' actionate.

Turtlicious
09-04-2009, 10:55 PM
moogle

stand:kupo the furry ball on my head(can cast magic and summon final fantasy characters
class: magic

killing killing give me a scream or two kupo!

is this ok? oh

AsteriskRocks
09-04-2009, 11:17 PM
stand user

stand:Daitana -a long
sword that is easily changed firaga=fire blizzaga=ice Solaga=the sun curaga=curing

class: other

a white haired man is seen fighting a blonde teen knocking him out of a mako reactor... "I will return this world to the life stream
(sephiroth ff7)

is this ok? oh

Still sounds like Yuki's magic sword.

Oath
09-04-2009, 11:26 PM
kk
Stand : Rain/'Lain either works

Power: limited control over time and space (Shadow's Chaos Control becuz i took too long to think of one n rocks kept on bargerin me >_>)

AsteriskRocks
09-04-2009, 11:31 PM
kk
Stand : Rain/'Lain either works

Power: limited control over time and space (Shadow's Chaos Control becuz i took too long to think of one n rocks kept on bargerin me >_>)

...This is an uber stand....

Ok...Time Stop: Inverts Map for whole turn (Cause time has stopped), free to attack anyone within range of you with a 100% Hit chance unless your Stand Power Succession fails and also doubles your movement to 4 spaces. As for anyone else any actionates mentioned will take place next turn.

Can only be used every 3 turns.

Warping is also included.

and both powers but follow this rule (Success Rule):
Can be used in Succession starting at 100% During the Second Use the Success is 80% and so forth...-20% each time Recharging your Stand: If you don't use your Stand's power for atleast 2 turns it will begin regaining succession every turn after 2 turns of no use. To further clarify this Lets say you get down to 20% Succession and wait 2 two turns for a the recharge. At the 2nd turn you gain back 20% succession and it becomes 40% again and you continue to regain succession at a rate of 10% each turn after this turn as long as you don't use your stand powers.

Turtlicious
09-04-2009, 11:32 PM
fix'd

AsteriskRocks
09-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Well it's magic...that's fine.

Turtlicious
09-04-2009, 11:39 PM
cool kupo!

AsteriskRocks
09-04-2009, 11:42 PM
Player Tip: You can use Civilian (Npcs) as human shields if you want to. Think up of the uses. But face a mob of them if you anger a crowd.

EDIT: Turtlicious will arrive next turn.

Turtlicious
09-04-2009, 11:45 PM
kupo!

AsteriskRocks
09-04-2009, 11:56 PM
1st Succession 100% 1/12's damage
2nd Succession 80% 1/10's damage
3rd Succession 60% 1/8's damage
4th Succession 40% 1/4's damage
5th Succession 20% 1/2's damage
6th Succesion 0% Take full damage

Updated Defense System to show calculated damage at certain successions (assuming no recovery)

easygoinguchiha
09-04-2009, 11:59 PM
I'll run over to Yuki (B5) and use my Damocles to grab his foot. I'll lift him up and slam him on the ground hard. Then I'll Make the Damocles an Orb around me for defense.

Turtlicious
09-05-2009, 12:03 AM
just so everyone knows im going for wonderland kupo!

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 12:11 AM
1st Succession 100% 1/16's damage
2nd Succession 85% 1/14's damage
3rd Succession 80% 1/12's damage
4th Succession 65% 1/10's damage
5th Succession 50% 1/8's damage
6th Succesion 35% 1/6's damage
7th Succession 20% 1/4's damage
8th Succession 5% 1/2's damage
9th Succession 0% Take full damage

This is the Vampire's defense system.

EDIT:

Turtlicious

These are your bonuses/limits...

+20 hit, +10 evasion/Uber Limit on Summons

FanMan
09-05-2009, 12:15 AM
I think I'll join late. I'm going with vampire cause damn it, its awesome.

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 12:16 AM
I think I'll join late. I'm going with vampire cause damn it, its awesome.

Added.

EDIT: Fanman will also arrive next turn.

UPDATE: Also added Uber Limit System Section.

also...
I'll run over to Yuki (B5) and use my Damocles to grab his foot. I'll lift him up and slam him on the ground hard. Then I'll Make the Damocles an Orb around me for defense.

noted.

Trebay57
09-05-2009, 01:50 AM
I'll leave F1, going one spot up and two to the right, ending up on E3, and on F1, E1, and E2, I left mines that'll do 10 Damage. Kekeke.

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 02:06 AM
NEW MAP: Please fix actions according to the new arrangement.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/Turn1Mapwithdots.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/PlayerKey-1.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/Gamelegend.jpg
Movements per Class:

Stand User Humans/Ripple Warriors - 3 spaces per turn

Mobile/Flying Users - 4 Space Movement.
Warping/Teleporting users - +2 Movement (with use of STAND power)

Vampires - 6 spaces a turn and +2 at night hours and -2 during day hours. (Testing this setting for a few turns)

Attack Ranges:

No Diagonal Movements

Short Ranged: Same Space

Long Ranged Regular Weapons: 2-4 Spaces depending on type (Low Damage always)

Long Ranged Magic: 1 Space from current one (Strong Damage if close ranged Higher damage)

Gun Stands: 2 Spaces away from current one (Mild Damage if close ranged Higher damage)

Long Ranged PA*: 1 Space from current one (Mild Damage always)

If I forgot to mention one for a specific power...please inform me.

* = Physical Attack

Xats
09-05-2009, 02:11 AM
I go and speak with nice people at F4

Turtlicious
09-05-2009, 02:16 AM
(to the tune of daisy)
rikkus rikkus give me an answer true I'm half crazy over my hate for you kuppo

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 02:24 AM
I go and speak with nice people at F4

1 dot = 1 person

Not many people are out at night...but ok.

Noted.

REMINDER:

NEW MAP: Please fix actions according to the new arrangement.

Trebay57
09-05-2009, 02:37 AM
Hiruma walks to D4, and along the way, comes across two villagers that he felt would be useful, so, using his little black book, he got them to become his slaves via blackmail, and the both of them helped him set down mines on D2, D5, E4, and C4. While they did so, he built an anti-air sentry on D4 itself, which did not-so-much damage, but grounded any flying unit within an 4 square radius of it.

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 02:44 AM
Noted.

rikkuswolf
09-05-2009, 03:21 AM
Make that a movement to H...8 is it? 1 space to the south, 2 to the...west? Otherwise, my action is unchanged, except for the part about Rena.

Turtlicious
09-05-2009, 03:30 AM
....kupo

Fenrir502
09-05-2009, 03:39 AM
May I please move to the square of K-4 and say hey to Yuki.

RenaRyuuguThePyscho
09-05-2009, 10:42 AM
i walk to F11 then to E11 and talk to the people there

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Noted.

Both Fenrir and Rena

HolyShadow
09-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Just put me wherever the hell Insane is at and use my action.

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 01:44 PM
Just put me wherever the hell Insane is at and use my action.

You'll only be able to long range attack him.

HolyShadow
09-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Then put me at the nearest vampire. I don't care who. Ugh.

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 01:58 PM
Then put me at the nearest vampire. I don't care who. Ugh.

Noted.

RenaRyuuguThePyscho
if every one does something will the turn end if they do it befor the turns end tonight

AsteriskRocks
if every one does something will the turn end if they do it befor the turns end tonight

Yes.

RenaRyuuguThePyscho
09-05-2009, 01:59 PM
who left to do something

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 02:01 PM
who left to do something

Grandia Yuki
Easygoinguchiha (Same actionate)
Fat1Fared (Just actionated)
Omnislash
Insane
Oath (Just actionated)

Oath
09-05-2009, 02:15 PM
HS lets be frans :3
movement to C7

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 02:18 PM
HS lets be frans :3
movement to C7

Noted.

Insane
09-05-2009, 02:24 PM
I head to A11 and try and be friends with Fared.

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 02:26 PM
I head to A11 and try and be friends with Fared.

He didn't post his actionate was to move to D11 but you can still reach.

So D11?

Insane
09-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Yes please.

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 02:29 PM
He didn't post his actionate was to move to D11 but you can still reach.

So D11?

Yes please.

Noted.

EDIT: That Leaves

Grandia Yuki and Omnislash17 and turn can end early.

0mnislash17
09-05-2009, 05:01 PM
I'll go to J12 and attack the civilian there.

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 05:03 PM
I'll go to J12 and attack the civilian there.

Noted.

WeirdSmells
09-05-2009, 06:03 PM
I sign up

Stand User
My stand is Zodiac, as star that can change into anmeals of the constellation
Can turn into a Zodiac (Sagittarius, Aries etc;) at will. Each one of the Zodiacs have different powers such as Fire,Water,Transformation, and Strong Physical attacking.

Turtlicious
09-05-2009, 06:06 PM
kupo

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 06:06 PM
I sign up

Stand User
My stand is Zodiac, as star that can change into anmeals of the constellation
Can turn into a Zodiac (Sagittarius, Aries etc;) at will. Each one of the Zodiacs have different powers such as Fire,Water,Transformation, and Strong Physical attacking.

Accepted and Certain Powers will have Uber Limits
Such as transformation and other powers which seem overpowered

Can be used in Succession starting at 100% During the Second Use the Success is 80% and so forth...-20% each time Recharging your Stand: If you don't use your Stand's power for atleast 2 turns it will begin regaining succession every turn after 2 turns of no use. To further clarify this Lets say you get down to 20% Succession and wait 2 two turns for a the recharge. At the 2nd turn you gain back 20% succession and it becomes 40% again and you continue to regain succession at a rate of 10% each turn after this turn as long as you don't use your stand powers.

Stand Bonuses (+20 damage if Aries is in use)

EDIT: 5 more people can join...and no more transforming, elemental, or magic stands. All categories of such have been taken.

Turtlicious
09-05-2009, 06:15 PM
any vamps want a day gaurdian?

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 06:27 PM
8 Stand Users (9 Including Fenrir)
4 Vampires
3 Ripple Warriors (3 Including Fenrir)

That's the count so far.

Turtlicious
09-05-2009, 06:55 PM
one time offer

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 07:19 PM
one time offer

Try PMing the Vamps.

Turtlicious
09-05-2009, 07:21 PM
riiiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhtttt

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 07:25 PM
riiiiiiiiiiiigggggghhhtttt

Trust me it's better then advertising it.

Turtlicious
09-05-2009, 07:34 PM
lolz

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Turn End at 10:00 PM EST

It is currently 8:54 PM EST

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 09:03 PM
TURN END

Results Soon.

Trebay57
09-05-2009, 09:30 PM
YA-HA~! Hey, Turtlicious, you can be my guardian. Useful pawns like you will make it easier for me to come up with strategies!

Turtlicious
09-05-2009, 09:33 PM
errr its a mutual thing day i protect you night you let me charge

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 11:23 PM
Time passed while everyone decided to begin setting afoot and reaching their destinations...but we make a stop to a plane just entering the valley with Stand Users Turtilcious, Weirdsmells and Fanman the vampire clinging on the bottom of the plane (in secret) and after a long trip it all seemed fine...but suddenly things started to appear on the plane:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BLv8p7B3EkE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BLv8p7B3EkE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The pilot had been Joesph Joestar...and his luck with flying...not so good.

and the plane crash landed on L-7 but each passenger made themselves jump off and the sand had covered saved their lives but the damage from injuries of the jump had cost them each 15 HP and they all and shortly afterwards they all suffered 10 damage from the sandstorm that had passed through. Gee what luck...

And now we go to Rikkuswolf...

Rikkuswolf: "How many will fall down the rabbit hole?" The stand user Rikku said to himself with a dark chuckle.

"So many here...Who will be next?" he asked himself, drawing the first card in the deck of cards he held. The queen of hearts...

He smiles and looks towards the west. "There" he said, moving to H8, before finding Rena. Not choosing to initiate combat just yet, Rikku waits
in the shadows. There would be time plenty to lure one in.

Rikkus had moved on his move to his next location and suddenly the sky had darkened...

And suddenly as he ended the last words of his sentence...high winds started blowing and sand was flying everywhere consuming several civilians and sharp debris from the plane had also been mixed in with broken parts from the ruins.

Rikkus had luckily dodged the flying debris but all his clothes had filled with sand.

Easygoinguchiha had decided to attack the nearby stand presence which had been bother and him and he ran over to K3 and used his STAND Damocles to grab his foot. He then lifted him up and slammed him on the sand. Grandia Yuki had didn't notice the attack in time for him to defense or evade it and ended up being slammed into the sand for 11 damage.

Easygoinguchiha Then made his Stand Damocles make an Orb around him for defense. But Grandia Yuki decided not to retaliate...

Easygoinguchiha had a sudden run in with the Sandstorm but evaded all the debris it brought at him.

Trebay also known as...
Hiruma walked to D4, and along the way, came across two villagers that he felt would be useful, so, using his little black book, he got them to become his slaves via blackmail, and the both of them helped him set down mines on D2, D5, E4, and C4. While they did so, he built an anti-air sentry on D4 itself which grounded any flying unit within an 4 square radius of it.

He then hid in nearby trees and a faint "Ya-Ha" could be heard...he had also evaded all the debris the sandstorm flung at him.

Fenrir decided that he would move to K-4 and say hey to Yuki...but there was no response and he even watched as at the same time Easygoinguchiha had attacked Grandia Yuki...Yuki had done nothing whatsoever. Fenrir was not pleased at the silent treatment he was getting. Grandia Yuki had stayed laying there face down on the sand.

Both Grandia Yuki and Fenrir manage to dodge the debris from the storm.

Rena had walked to F11 then to E11 and talk to the people there but the Stand storm had consumed them before she could initiate a conversation with either of them. Rena was then left alone probably mourning the nameless people killed by the storm. Luckily Rena managed to evade any damage given by the storm.

ShiningRadiance decided that he would hunt down Insane the vampire and moved to C-7 and along the way the storm had pass through him leaving him unharmed.

Something had dropped down on the ground in front of him it was a Crate containing a Medkit. Could this be luck?

Xats had talked talked to the civilian Khait who happened to also speak English. Khait an Egyptian man from Cairo, Egypt to investigate the phenomenon and he was about to tell Xats the presumed cause of it after spending months researching it and he had said it had been caused by an individual...with a STAND.

Khait: The name of the Stand User is "MESKHE-"

and suddenly the Sandstorm passed through both Xats and Khait.
But when it was over...Khait was gone. Xats had been cut on the arm by a 6 inch sharp splinter from some crates which cause him to lose 10 HP.

Xats then stood up and silently mourned the Khait the person he knew for about 5 minutes. But he could forget the name of the individual who was known as..."MESKHE...but the name was incomplete and he had no idea where to find the person...What would Xats do?

Fat1Fared had just barely made it through the storm suffering some damage from stone which had punctured his leg at a high velocity and moved to D11 and met the Vampire, Insane who wanted to meet with him. How will this conversation hold? Will they fight? What Will happen in this meeting between Stand User and Vampire?

Oath arrived to C-7 suffering damage from the sandstorm to glomp ShiningRadiance but he had seen the crate fall from the sky and wondered what was inside and wanted it for himself. Will they fight for the item?

Omnislash had moved to J12 and killed the poor civilian there who did absolutely nothing to provoke him and used his corpse as a shield for the debris of the storm. He came out of it taking no damage.

As for Turtlicious, Fanman, and Weirdsmells they landed scattered across away from the crash site but in front of Turtlicious had landed a crate containing an Evasion Up.

Weirdsmells had decided to look at the time on his watch and it was now currently 12:00 PM in the afternoon.

MAP Update:
Vampires can only move 3 spaces now due to the shift in hours.
Sandstorm subsided due to Holy's Actionate.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/JJTFGTURN2MAP-1.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/Gamelegend-1.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/PlayerKey-2.jpg

Movements per Class:

Vampires - 5 spaces a turn and +2 at night hours and -2 during day hours. (Testing this setting for a few turns)

Attack Ranges:

No Diagonal Movements

Long Ranged Magic: 1 Space from current one (Strong Damage if close ranged Higher damage)

Gun Stands: 2 Spaces away from current one (Mild Damage if close ranged Higher damage)

* = Physical Attack
----------------------------------------

Player Health:

Insane - 250 Hp - 50 HP = 200 HP

Fat1fared - 140 HP

Xats - 140 HP

Grandia Yuki - 139 HP

Oath - 140 HP

Omnislash17 - 250 HP - 50 HP = 200 HP

Easygoinguchiha - 150 HP| Defense: 100%

ShiningRadiance - 150 HP

Fenrir502 - 150 HP

Rikkuswolf - 150 HP

RenaRyuuguThePyscho - 150 HP

Trebay57 - 250 HP (Shade of Trees and Indoors Unaffected)

Turtilcious - 125 HP

Fanman - 225 HP (Shade of Trees Unaffected)

Weirdsmells - 125 HP
----------------------------------------

IF I HAD MADE ANY ERRORS, PLEASE INFORM ME!

HolyShadow
09-05-2009, 11:35 PM
I take the medkit in front of me and hold it for a later date...

I'll continue hunting down the nearest vampire.

And clear up the sky, causing light to pour in.

WeirdSmells
09-05-2009, 11:36 PM
What game type are we playing?

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 11:37 PM
What game type are we playing?

Survival it's on the map.

WeirdSmells
09-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Survival it's on the map.

Thanks

I summon Aries and move to k-8. Once I arrive, I make Aries start barraging Turt.

AsteriskRocks
09-05-2009, 11:40 PM
If anyone has problems seeing the colors on the map a brighter unedited version (constrast) is provided here (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/JJTFGTURN2MAP.jpg).

WeirdSmells
09-05-2009, 11:47 PM
If anyone has problems seeing the colors on the map a brighter unedited version (constrast) is provided here (http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/JJTFGTURN2MAP.jpg).

Fix'd

AsteriskRocks
09-06-2009, 12:07 AM
Vampires - 5 spaces a turn and +2 at night hours and -2 during day hours. (Testing this setting for a few turns)

After taking in consideration and a reasonable point brought up by SR. I'm nerfing the experimental movement.

EDIT: Also raising Sun damage and nerfing the uber defense....

New Vampire Defense (Testing)

Defend - 100% (-20% per succession and reduces damage taken if not used for 2 turns after no use +20% a turn)

Defense System works like this (If you don't recover):
1st Succession 100% 1/10's damage
2nd Succession 80% 1/8's damage
3rd Succession 60% 1/6's damage
4th Succession 40% 1/4's damage
5th Succession 20% 1/2's damage
6th Succession 0% Take full damage

The difference is they they recover a turn earlier they humans/ripple warriors do.

Trebay57
09-06-2009, 12:31 AM
The sandstorm was unexpected, and the sunlight was starting to get to him, but nonetheless Hiruma was prepared for what seemed anything. Slipping on some protective eye goggles and a hooded cloak, they headed back towards the town, stopping on B5 to take refuge in somebody else's house. He had no real reason to be nice to anyone, and as such, used his own information to force yet another citizen to be under his control. They set up camp for the time being.

Within that five hour timespan, he was able to teach his pawns the ways of football and strategy through the usages of charts and playbooks, along with a laptop with football videos on it. The slaves gained enough information to know hand signals, among other things, and also gained a bit of knowledge on how to set up sentry units. In the end though, they were just fodder, and he knew it, but he wanted to get as much use out of them as he could.

Since it was high noon, the sun was projected straight overhead, making it safe for him to spy out of the windows. Taking a good look at his surroundings, amplified by the telescope he was looking through, he spotted two people very close to one another, by the names of Oath and HolyShadow. Both of them looked pretty formidable, and he could tell obviously from just looking at them that they'd more than likely be headed in his direction. Sending his slaves outside, he had them gather stones from around the house, and bring them back inside.

It didn't take much time for the crafty individual to make some very hefty stones in the shape of footballs. For now, all he could do was wait for the sun to go down. With the sentry's radius, he felt like he had a bit of protection for now.

AsteriskRocks
09-06-2009, 12:38 AM
I take the medkit in front of me and hold it for a later date...

I'll continue hunting down the nearest vampire.

And clear up the sky, causing light to pour in.

Map updated cause of Holy's Stand effect. Also -20% succession to Holy's Weather affecting power cause of uber limit.

Turtlicious
09-06-2009, 12:39 AM
I summon three one winged sephiroth's ordering one to attack rikus and two gaurd me we run to I 5

AsteriskRocks
09-06-2009, 12:44 AM
I summon three one winged sephiroth's ordering one to attack rikkus and two guard me and we run to I-5

You can run only if your Evasion attempt is successful and a Guard?

Summoning means you're using your Uber Limit powers:
3 Summons = -60% Succession Meaning you have a 40% chance of succession afterward

Let me summarize why:
1 Summon = -20% Meaning your first summon will indeed attack Rikkus with evasion calculated and all

2nd Summon = Defends you and it has an 80% chance of happening without fail.

3rd Summon = Defends you also and has a 60% of chance of happening without fail.

Let's say both fail at defending...then we have to calculate your evasion rate which is 30%.

If it fails you're screwed and you just lost a lot of Uber Limit percentage.

Noted.

EDIT: Sunlight Damage Calculated and Solar Bonus is in Effect.

Turtlicious
09-06-2009, 12:59 AM
kay

Turtlicious
09-06-2009, 01:14 AM
but i thought summons follow your orders as in after their summoned they are NPCs you can order around?

AsteriskRocks
09-06-2009, 01:18 AM
but i thought summons follow your orders as in after their summoned they are NPCs you can order around?

Yes if they happen to pop up and survive.

You can't have more than 3 though...I'll tell you that now.

Turtlicious
09-06-2009, 01:27 AM
awesome really hopin 2 work

rikkuswolf
09-06-2009, 02:21 AM
"It looks like someone wants a tea party..." Rikku says to himself, a cheshire cat-like grin on his face.

"But I don't have time for this..." he says, drawing a card, and activating wonderland. The illusion made it seem as if Rikku had drank a potion and shrunk to a miniscule size, unable to see, or hit.

He then moves to E8.

Turtlicious
09-06-2009, 03:20 AM
yeah run

0mnislash17
09-06-2009, 09:40 AM
I will duck indoors as to avoid the damage from the sunlight.

RenaRyuuguThePyscho
09-06-2009, 10:36 AM
i move to E12 then F12 and talk to the people there

Fat1Fared
09-06-2009, 11:36 AM
EDITED from last turn, as never happened last turn as couldn't and I was lazy...etc

The once proud and holy warrior that was Fared, had long sense fallen from grace, his once proud and long golden white hair had turned dark gray. His once albino white skin had turned to a pale pasty colour and his once beautiful pink eyes had turned to an evil blood RED.

Yes he had fallen far, but it wasn’t just physical changes ether, he no longer fight for justice and glory of god, no now he quest was Personal Glory, he planned to rule this land and no one would stand in his way.

Though the changes where so subtle, he hadn't realised they where even real till it was too late, but ever sense he had found the sword Zaki, he his ambition and evil nature had grown and now the world stood trembling at his feet in fear.

He had walked to the nearest town, which was full of weak and pointless life, it diversed death, no IT WOULD DIE.

However before he could snuff out its worthless existence, the vampire Insane appeared before him:-

Fared was amazred he has come, but then why shouldn't he, Fared was a living God and no one rejected gods (PS this is my character, he is insane) Fared smiled and spoke with his soft, chocolute like voice. "Have you come to accept my offer Insane?"
=He then smiled evily and waited for a response, however Fared was ever careful of betrayal, and so he unsheaved his strand sword Zaki, why'll he waited.
=Those with sight would have seen the faith outline of the strange demon monster within it. The air itself seemed to shiver and crack at its unholy power, he pulled it warping power:-Ready to attack at first sign of betrayal:-

Actions:-

1=IF insane attacks:- I will change the very ground and air around Insane into magnetifing glass, which will cause the sun's power to maginatifed straight onto him, burning his vamp body striaght back to hell

2=however if he doesn't attack:-I will warp the area we are in to become so foggy and cloudly, it will block out the sun protecting him. I will then use peice of cloth to blind and cover my wound on my leg

easygoinguchiha
09-06-2009, 11:52 AM
I'll walk into K4 and use Damocles like sword and attempt to slice Yuki up.

AsteriskRocks
09-06-2009, 12:24 PM
Turn End today at 10 PM EST

It is currently 1:25 PM EST
Expect results about 2 hours later...that's how long it takes.

AsteriskRocks
09-06-2009, 02:36 PM
People left to actionate in order for an early turn end:

grandia yuki
Fenrir502
Insane85
Xats
Oath
Fanman

FanMan
09-06-2009, 02:54 PM
I head under the trees and call the person over to ask them if they are a boy or a girl. If its a boy I suck his blood with my fingers then yell WRYYYYYYYYYY! If its a girl, I ask if she has picnic basket and then suck her blood then yell WRYYYYYYY! And if somebody gets close, I multi-punch them.

There I actionated, happy?! JK

AsteriskRocks
09-06-2009, 03:10 PM
I head under the trees and call the person over to ask them if they are a boy or a girl. If its a boy I suck his blood with my fingers then yell WRYYYYYYYYYY! If its a girl, I ask if she has picnic basket and then suck her blood then yell WRYYYYYYY! And if somebody gets close, I multi-punch them.

There I actionated, happy?! JK

noted

Fenrir502
09-06-2009, 03:22 PM
I assume I defensive stance, shooting the first hostile force that gets within range.

AsteriskRocks
09-06-2009, 03:27 PM
I assume I defensive stance, shooting the first hostile force that gets within range.

Noted.

Insane
09-06-2009, 05:45 PM
Insane, whilst in a stand off with the Stand User, and aware of the rising light around us, realises that attacking is suicidal, and so decides to make peace

If Fared moves, this turn, I follow
If he attacks someone, other than me, I also attack
If he attacks me, I flee to tree cover.

Oath
09-06-2009, 05:48 PM
activate Rain, Time stop and move to D4 and attack tre

Oath
09-06-2009, 06:08 PM
then i move to B4 while time is stopped n take the NCP as a shield

AsteriskRocks
09-06-2009, 06:16 PM
then i move to B4 while time is stopped n take the NCP as a shield

Ok.

and TIME HAS STOPPED: ALL ACTIONATES WILL CARRY ON TILL NEXT TURN. Sun Damage will not be counted again.

If there is an early turn end I'll allow it to end early as if this were a minor inconvenience.

Storyline:

Oath: *Activates Rain* "TIME STOP!"
Oath: "Kufufufu...Time has stopped...and I shall now target my prey Hiruma at D-4!"

Oath 140 HP vs Trebay 250 HP

Oath dashed as quickly as he could and the frozen Trebay could not do a thing to prevent it. The mines couldn't explode because of the time stop and the sentry couldn't attack either.

Oath barged in the house whichTrebay was in and frozen sitting looking through a telescope through the window. Oath came up to Trebay's face and summoned Rain barraged him with punches, knee'd him and punched him into the ground for (47 damage), (11 damage), and (21 damage) causing Trebay to take a total of 79 damage. Trebay froze in time could not do anything to stop the STAND User.

Trebay: 250 -79 = 171 HP| Evasion: 0% (Time Stop)| Defend: Couldn't| Hit: 0%
Oath: 140 HP|STAND: 50%|Evasion: 100%| Defend: 100%| Hit: Always lands unless someone else could bend time?

Oath then retreated to B-4.

Notes: Uber limit caused him to lose 50% STAND power and he can only recover after 2 turns at the rate of 10%. 50% is required to stop time.

Mini-Results over.

Who needs to actionate in order for the next turn to come soon?

Grandia Yuki

and Noted.

Ishikawa Oshro
09-06-2009, 06:51 PM
1) Ripple warrior
2*) -
3*)-
4) A man who has suffered from amnesia. Recalls nothing other than human speech and some of his basic memories for communicating. Does not remember his name therefore he is refered to as X.

AsteriskRocks
09-06-2009, 07:04 PM
1) Ripple warrior
2*) -
3*)-
4) A man who has suffered from amnesia. Recalls nothing other than human speech and some of his basic memories for communicating. Does not remember his name therefore he is refered to as X.

Added

AsteriskRocks
09-06-2009, 09:02 PM
TURN END

Turtlicious
09-06-2009, 09:26 PM
win

Oath
09-06-2009, 11:12 PM
awesome

Turtlicious
09-06-2009, 11:21 PM
results?

AsteriskRocks
09-06-2009, 11:49 PM
In a building at A-1....

Ishikawa: "..."
Woman: "He's regained consciousness!"
Ishikawa: "What happened? Where am I?"
Woman: "I found you lying in the desert half dead and we've nursed you back to health"
Ishikawa: "Wait...I can't seem to recall my name..."
Woman: "You seem to be suffering amnesia from your life threatening experience...maybe something happened out there which caused you to lose your memory"
Ishikawa: (To himself...Wait..what is this omnious presence...I sense...va...m...p..ire....VAMPIRE!...wait close by? This woman and other will be killed if one were to attack right now.) "..."
Woman: "Are you ok?"
Ishikawa: "I have to go..."
Woman: "You've just regained consciousness and you want to leave? What about your injuries, they haven't fully recovered."
Ishikawa: "I'm sorry...but there is something dangerous out there that I have to face."
Woman: "Do you mean you can fight the monsters out there? Wait...could that be why you..."
Ishikawa: "Probably...and this is my only opportunity to stop it. If you would please let me leave...I'm sorry that I've troubled you, but I remember what I have face is out there and I can't stay here in bed while it roams killing civilians..."
Woman: "But...you may die."
Ishikawa: "I'm prepared to face the consequences."
Woman: "If you must insist...please here are some bandages for your wounds."
Ishikawa: "Thank you so much for helping me recover...when this ordeal is over, I'll returned to pay my debt. What is your name?"
Woman: "My name is 'Meskhenet'...and what do you go by?"
Ishikawa: "X. Mes-khe-...net?"
Meskhenet: "Yes that's my name.
X (Ishikawa): Well it's time for me to go...bye Meskhenet...(Why is her presence...nevermind I must focus on the Vampire) I shall return to repay my debt!
Meskhenet: (This man...I decided to save his life, but sadly he doesn't know the truth behind the cause...even saving his life won't be enough to atone...)"

*Ishikawa joins the BRAW-I mean Battle!*

Ishikawa - Ripple Warrior, 110 HP (Because of wounds)

-------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...
ShiningRadiance picks up the Medkit and heads towards Insane's direction. He arrives at D-11

Trebay aka Hiruma was severely injured by an unknown presence he couldn't detect set up camp with his slaves at D-4 and he also black mailed a few more civilians and taught them various things such as how to play football and memorize various formations. Sending his slaves outside, he had them gather stones from around the house, and bring them back inside.

It didn't take much time for the crafty individual to make some very hefty stones in the shape of footballs. For now, all he could do was wait for the sun to go down. With the sentry's radius, he felt like he had a bit of protection for now.

Suddenly a crate dropped in D-4, and it contained a Power-up.

At Turtlicious' end...he completely ignored the Evasion Up in his previous square and then he attempted an assault on Rikkuswolf by successfully summoning 2 sephiroth clones to and having 1 attack Rikkuswolf...

Rikkuswolf: "It looks like someone wants a tea party..." Rikku said to himself, a cheshire cat-like grin on his face.

"But I don't have time for this..." he says, drawing a card, and activating wonderland. The illusion made it seem as if Rikku had drank a potion and shrunk to a miniscule size, unable to see, or hit.

This gave Rikkus +50% evasion added to his regular 30% evasion he was able to escape using the illusion he set up! He then went on about to E8.

Omnislash decided it was best to duck indoors as to avoid the damage from the sunlight. (Evil Sunlight! *shakes fist*)

Rena had talked to a few civilians on her way to F-12 and learned that the random climate change was perfectly normal in the valley but the cause of it was unknown to the civilians she talked to.

Fat1fared contemplating about what he had become up to this point bumped into the Vampire, Insane. They both decided to team up and Fat1Fared created a sunlight immunity Fog to prevent solar damage on his new ally Insane.

Easygoinguchiha being the ruthless person he is attacked the unresponsive Grandia Yuki by using his Stand, Damocles like a sword to slice him up V-slice (10 damage), H-slice (12 damage), D-Slice (10 damage) for a total of 32 damage.

Fenrir seeing this injustice against a helpless player decided he would defend Yuki and shot at close range directly to Easygoinguchiha 3 times BAM (29 damage),BAM (19 damage) BAM (11 damage) and added with his Solar Bonus caused 64 damage to the Stand User. Yuki remained unresponsive.

But suddenly and item dropped from the sky in front of them all...it contains an Invulnerability! Who will get it?

Weirdsmells summoned his STAND, Zodiac (Aires) and decided to attack the nearest Vampire, Fanman who was in space K-8. They both attacked one another with a barrage of punches. Weirdsmells inflicted 43 damage to Fanman and Fanman inflicted 40 damage to the Stand User.

Oath exhausted from using Rain's Time Stop ability retreated to B-4 and was outside and in the range of the sentry. He took 15 damage from it and failed to use a NPC as a shield as the NPC got out of his grasp and escaped. (30% chance)

Xats did not take damage from the century because he was indoors...he remained in the same space.

It is now currently late evening...making it 10:00 PM. Weather is Clear Sky with a full view of the Moon Shining down on the beautiful desert.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/Turn3Map.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/Gamelegend-1.jpg
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/PlayerKey-3-1.jpg

Player Health:

Insane - 200 HP

Fat1fared - 140 HP| STAND: 80%

Xats - 140 HP

Grandia Yuki - 139 - 32 = 107 HP

Oath - 140 HP - 15 = 125 HP| STAND: 50%

Omnislash17 - 200 HP

Easygoinguchiha - 150HP - 64 = 86 HP| Defense: 100%

ShiningRadiance - 150 HP| STAND: 80%

Fenrir502 - 150 HP

Rikkuswolf - 150 HP| STAND: 80%

RenaRyuuguThePyscho - 150 HP

Trebay57 - 171 HP

Turtilcious - 125 HP| STAND: 40%| 2/3 Clones Summoned

Fanman - 225 HP - 43 = 182 HP

Weirdsmells - 125 HP - 40 HP = 85 HP

Ishikawa - 110 HP
-----------------------------------

Movements per Class:

Attack Ranges:

No Diagonal Movements

* = Physical Attack
----------------------------
IF I MADE ANY ERROR PLEASE INFORM ME!
Unedited Contrast Map Located Here: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/Turn3Map-1.jpg

Oath
09-07-2009, 12:10 AM
i move to B7

FanMan
09-07-2009, 12:11 AM
Alright, I bash Weirdsmells' left leg with my vampiric super strenght hopefully braking it and then dash over to 7-J and grab the item before Weird does since he would be limping here. And then I rush back to Weird if he stays in 8-K and begin to suck some blood from him and then hid under the trees. Or if he leaves the space, I dash to 7-G and then hide under the trees.

Turtlicious
09-07-2009, 12:12 AM
I order my both my clones to attack weird

and all nearby hear a high voice repeatiing in their head

fiddle,diddle,fiddle,fee
the god of death has come for me
fiddle,diddle,middle,me
turtle's corpse comes for thee
I'll eat your bones
and blood I'll boil
unless your soul's black as oil

I try to summon a chocobo I move as quickly as possible for trebay

AsteriskRocks
09-07-2009, 12:16 AM
I order my both my clones to attack weird and I (attempt) to summon a chocobo for a movement boost

40% chance of that working.

Turtlicious
09-07-2009, 12:17 AM
sephiroth have winged movement and do physical damage

Turtlicious
09-07-2009, 12:18 AM
40% chance of that working.

the third summon yeah I know but I can try if not i got trebay

Trebay57
09-07-2009, 12:34 AM
Hiruma felt an incredible amount of pain throughout his body, which he didn't know the cause of. Stumbling outside, he saw a crate, containing a power-up, which he grabbed onto, clutching one of his ribs and attempting to regain his composure out in the now moonlit area. His nose caught whiff of fresh blood, as well as hearing the sounds of his sentry gun opening fire on somebody nearby.

He smirked, saying to himself in his head, Hah, he got what he deserved, fucking freezer., removing all thoughts of the damage he had gone through, in an effort to think about what he should do next.

Right off the bat, he knew that HolyShadow person was bad news, and more than likely a vampire hunter. The sandstorm cleared up shortly after he spied on him, meaning that if he went to go and attack Oath out in the open, he'd be taking a huge risk of being caught in instant daylight. So, instead, he would head further up in town, sensing the energies around him in town.

In one house on A-1, he felt the presence of yet another ripple warrior. He decided to spy through the window for a moment, to get a good look at him, and hear what he had to say. After a few moments of jotting down his observations, without a doubt, he was going to make this guy his recruit.

He climbed in through the window, and offered a greeting, scaring the people inside, but he merely took out a couple of handguns to keep them at bay, still, and quiet, while he gave his pitch to Ishikawa.

"Kekeke, fucking ripple, you're not looking so good. Yeah, I'm a vampire, so I know you don't trust me, but I don't give a shit. Strength comes in numbers, and I'm always looking for recruits. Team up with me, and I'll give you this power up," he said with a grin, as he pulled the item out of his inventory, showing it to him. "'Cause if you don't, then I'll be using it to kill you and your friends in here."

Of course, since Hiruma was always so cunning, he did some research before he even came to the Valley of Kings, and knew that it was a stand user that caused the incidents. A man farther out of town told Xats that a woman by the name of MESKHE- was the culprit, and suddenly, the ripple user known as Ishikawa was being rescued from death's door by some random, mysterious stranger, whose name was Meskehet. Could it be that he stumbled across someone very dangerous?

----------------------------------
Ishikawa has one out of two choices to make.

A. If Ishikawa chooses to join Hiruma, the Power-up item goes to him, and he's given the ability to lay down two mines and one sentry and obtain one long ranged weapon of his choice (if he needs it), while Hiruma can only lay down six mines and two sentries from now on.

B. If Ishikawa chooses not to join Hiruma, Hiruma uses the power-up, and attacks Ishikawa, and after doing so, he attempts to regain HP from the NPCs to found him in the desert/nursed him back to health via sucking their blood. Although attempting to bite her was merely a part of his plan.

HolyShadow
09-07-2009, 12:36 AM
I'll summon a machine gun made of barriers that fires barriers and fire barriers into the fog in front of me. Then, as someone undoubtedly leaps out, I'll guard with the machine gun. When the second person does, I'll guard by kicking them in the face, then chopping them in the back.

Turtlicious
09-07-2009, 12:40 AM
trebay could you send a recruit? or something I need to charge

Trebay57
09-07-2009, 12:42 AM
I can't do anything right now. You're on the other side of the map, fucking furry.

Fenrir502
09-07-2009, 12:56 AM
I make a mad dash towards the Invulnerability capsule, shooting ripple enhanced bullets at EasyGoing if he tries anything which could be detrimental to my continued survival.

Turtlicious
09-07-2009, 12:57 AM
...what? i am not a furry!

rikkuswolf
09-07-2009, 12:58 AM
I'll head to C-9.

Trebay57
09-07-2009, 01:10 AM
You got fur, and you make a noise.

Turtlicious
09-07-2009, 01:11 AM
oh well.....ok i guess

Trebay57
09-07-2009, 01:13 AM
Doesn't make you any less useful.

Ishikawa Oshro
09-07-2009, 01:15 AM
ill take hirumen up on his deal

Trebay57
09-07-2009, 01:18 AM
YA-HA! *Handed the capsule over, along with a bag containing two mines, parts to assemble a sentry, and a weapon of his choice.*

Weapons don't do much damage, but hell, 2-4 spaces of range ain't bad. Right now, we're in the lion's den. Word around the street is that the girl that helped you get healthy again is the same one who caused the major disaster in the Valley of Kings.

[Copied and pasted from PMs.]

Turtlicious
09-07-2009, 01:18 AM
oh ok well night you need to gaurd me so that i can summon something in two turns

Turtlicious
09-07-2009, 01:21 AM
if i can get bartz on the field i can steal other ppls stands

AsteriskRocks
09-07-2009, 01:22 AM
if i can get bartz on the field i can steal other ppls stands

No Stand stealing in my game. That would be broken.

Trebay57
09-07-2009, 01:22 AM
...Yet. Kekeke.

Turtlicious
09-07-2009, 01:25 AM
...O.o;;

Turtlicious
09-07-2009, 01:29 AM
.................I could summon a ranged magic user

Ishikawa Oshro
09-07-2009, 01:29 AM
meh wonder what everyones gonna do this turn

AsteriskRocks
09-07-2009, 01:33 AM
.................I could summon a ranged magic user

What did I say about magic users? That's a no.

Turtlicious
09-07-2009, 01:37 AM
sorry ranged user

AsteriskRocks
09-07-2009, 01:38 AM
sorry ranged user

Think along the lines of archer or something...just no magic.

Turtlicious
09-07-2009, 01:47 AM
well squall's gunsword shoots giant exploding bullets

Trebay57
09-07-2009, 01:48 AM
If it's magic, it's not allowed. Don't worry about it, we'll be headed your way soon, furry.

WeirdSmells
09-07-2009, 01:48 AM
I recall Aries and summon Saggitarius ( A centaur wielding a sniper) and have him fire a burst of light at the vampire hopefully stunning him and then I summon Capricorn (a goat shaped shield) and guard.

Turtlicious
09-07-2009, 01:51 AM
its not he needs bullets called materia I recall

HolyShadow
09-07-2009, 01:52 AM
Doesn't make you any less useful.
No, of course not. That's impossible. :V

Turtlicious
09-07-2009, 01:53 AM
go to hell shining

Trebay57
09-07-2009, 01:54 AM
No, of course not. That's impossible. :V

QFT.

rikkuswolf
09-07-2009, 01:54 AM
its not he needs bullets called materia I recall. . . .

FAIL

GcarOatmealRaisinCookies
09-07-2009, 03:52 AM
go to hell shining

Noes, don't send him to hell with me.
>_<

0mnislash17
09-07-2009, 10:06 AM
its not he needs bullets called materia I recall

. . . .

FAIL

Seconded... Sorry Turtle, I'm a FF Fanatic first, cool guy second and Squall did NOT have Materia at all in his game (FFVIII). That would be Cloud's game (FFVII). Why do I get the feeling you're basing a lot of things this game off of Dissidia?

Ishikawa Oshro
09-07-2009, 10:07 AM
dissidia nub hahaha

Insane
09-07-2009, 10:15 AM
I sprint after Rena, enjoying the darkness, and attempt to drink her blood, and possibly knock her out without killing her...
You know, more food...

RenaRyuuguThePyscho
09-07-2009, 10:36 AM
i run to G12 then to G11 and hide in the trees(if i can)

0mnislash17
09-07-2009, 10:44 AM
I'll rush out the house while the night is still young, bask in the moon for a little then head to F12 and attack Rena with Insane. I will attempt to "feed" off her as to heal the wounds the sun gave me as well. If Rena is gone by time I get there, then I'll do my feeding on a civillian there instead.

RenaRyuuguThePyscho
09-07-2009, 10:46 AM
why is every omost every vampire out to kill me i not even trying to fight them

AsteriskRocks
09-07-2009, 12:10 PM
why is every almost every vampire out to kill me I'm not even trying to fight them

Holy Crap

Player Tip: The time and weather always changes at the end of the turn. If you're a Vampire, as a precaution always take cover at the end of the turn.

RenaRyuuguThePyscho
09-07-2009, 12:12 PM
what can a ripper warrior do with

AsteriskRocks
09-07-2009, 12:20 PM
Player Tip: You must always mention whether you want to defend, evade or both. At least it will prevent further damage from being taken. Remember that Defending won't hold out damage for long and that Evasion normally has a 30% chance of working unless you get an item to boost it.

Ishikawa Oshro
09-07-2009, 12:20 PM
get pwnt lolz. Its night time man why are you out there lolz.
ask a stand user for help

0mnislash17
09-07-2009, 12:39 PM
Holy Crap

Player Tip: The time and weather always changes at the end of the turn. If you're a Vampire, as a precaution always take cover at the end of the turn.

I'll umm...add taking cover at the end of my actions this turn.

AsteriskRocks
09-07-2009, 12:40 PM
I'll umm...add taking cover at the end of my actions this turn.

Where? Please specify a space.

Noted everything up till now.

Note: Everyone people be specific with your actions. It bothers me that you say "If someone comes here I'll attack them", "I'll just move to the nearest Vampire", etc etc and if you bother reading the posts...you would know who that someone is and whether or not they are attacking you. Though I do allow "option posts" like Trebay and Fat1fared did. But they were specific.

0mnislash17
09-07-2009, 12:54 PM
I'll rush out the house while the night is still young, bask in the moon for a little then head to F12 and attack Rena with Insane. I will attempt to "feed" off her as to heal the wounds the sun gave me as well.

Sorry, I'll duck indoors since I should be near a town.

Insane
09-07-2009, 12:56 PM
After my attack I move to F11, taking cover in the trees

Ishikawa Oshro
09-07-2009, 01:06 PM
so ive spent thew last hour looking at the map to try and pin point my dot but i cant find it lolz. thought i had a breakthrough but the dot was actually xats. So coordinate wise where am i?

Ishikawa Oshro
09-07-2009, 01:08 PM
nevermind lolz.
Says in my intro where im at.
Kewl beans

AsteriskRocks
09-07-2009, 01:18 PM
nevermind lolz.
Says in my intro where im at.
Kewl beans

Try this if you want.

Unedited Contrast Map Located Here: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/Turn3Map-1.jpg

RenaRyuuguThePyscho
09-07-2009, 01:53 PM
i defend,and evade from the attacks as i move to G11

grandia yuki
09-07-2009, 02:27 PM
I move one square north and cast Gravity on EGU. This binds him to where he stands for a turn.

Also i ally myself with Fenrir.

AsteriskRocks
09-07-2009, 02:28 PM
i defend,and evade from the attacks as i move to G11

I move one square north and cast Gravity on EGU. This binds him to where he stands for a turn.

Also i ally myself with Fenrir.

Noted.

Results Archive:
Link to Turn 1's Results (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=840209&postcount=28)
Link to the Turn 2's Results (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=842486&postcount=96)
Link to Mini Results of Turn 2 (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=843357&postcount=127)
Link to This Turn 3's Results (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=843938&postcount=134)

Players that need to actionate:
Insane85
Fat1fared
Xats
Grandia Yuki
Oath
Omnislash17
Easygoinguchiha
ShiningRadiance
Ishikawa Oshro (Want to include a movement?)
Fenrir502
Rikkuswolf
RenaRyuuguThePyscho
Trebay57
Turtlicious
Fanman
WeirdSmells

easygoinguchiha
09-07-2009, 05:36 PM
I'm going to teleport over to the invincibility, grab it, activate it and then run away (west) while apologizing to Yuki and Fenrir.

AsteriskRocks
09-07-2009, 05:37 PM
I'm going to teleport over to the invincibility, grab it, activate it and then run away (west) while apologizing to Yuki and Fenrir.

Noted.

AsteriskRocks
09-07-2009, 09:10 PM
TURN END.

WeirdSmells
09-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Whoo

Turtlicious
09-07-2009, 11:39 PM
.....this is taking so long

AsteriskRocks
09-07-2009, 11:49 PM
Almost Ready...

FanMan
09-08-2009, 12:02 AM
Almost Ready...

Did Oath use time stop on you that it took longer to write the results?

WeirdSmells
09-08-2009, 12:03 AM
Almost Ready...

Whoo?

AsteriskRocks
09-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Bumped to next page.

Turtlicious
09-08-2009, 12:04 AM
probably

WeirdSmells
09-08-2009, 12:06 AM
I grab the Medkit and then use Scorpio to skewer and poison Fan

Turtlicious
09-08-2009, 12:14 AM
my clones attack again and I Hide in the trees next to me and pray that there is an uber reset item

AsteriskRocks
09-08-2009, 12:17 AM
Man: "Could this be? Hail in the desert?"
Man 2: "THIS MADNESS!"
King Leonidas: "THIS IS SPAAAAAAARTAAAAAAAA!" *KICKS IN PIT*
Man 2: NOOOOOO!
Man: "No it isn't..."
King Leonidas: *Kicks Man in pit also*
Man: *As he's falling* YOU BAAAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAARD!

Today's Forecast: Hail
Current Time: 1:00 AM

Everyone outside not taking cover took 5 damage.

Oath decided to move to B-7 and still within the range of the Sentry took 15 damage and additional damage from the freak hail storm.

Turtlicious ordered his clones to attack Weirdsmells and Weirdsmells had summoned his Stand: Zodiac (Capricorn Mode) to defend himself he managed to to successfully fend off 1 of the clones and Fanman at the same time. By defending, Weirdsmells reduced the fatal 60 damage from Fanman to only 6 damage and then the first clone only caused him 21 damage but it was reduced to 3 damage by his shield. The second clone succeeded in inflicting 11 damage to Weirdsmells.

Turtlicious then attempted to summon Chocobo for a Movement Boost but failed leaving him with 20% STAND Power....

Afterwards the clones remained unresponsive and stood there doing nothing. Fanman decided run off to J-7 and Weirdsmells changed his Stand's form to Saggitarius Mode in order to snipe down Fanman who had his back turned on the Stand User. When times are bad on could only wish a miracle happened and it did!

A crate containing a Medkit dropped on to Weirdsmells space! (K-8)

Weirdsmell: "Underestimating me, Eh?"
Weirdsmells then aimed and fired and managed to successfully land a hit which stunned Fanman for the turn by shooting his Leg clean off combined with his Stand use inflicted 56 damage!

Fanman: "DAMMIT! I was so close...the Evasion up..."
Fanman will be unable to move or pick up the Evasion up for the rest of the turn. (Stunned and Regenerating appendage Wound [No HP Recovery])

Trebay aka Hiruma allied himself Ishikawa Oroshi and gave him a Power-Up as a sort of bribe but either way they both teamed up and moved out of space A-1. Django and Sabata Set Off!

Meskenet: "...He's gone...I shall begin phase 1"
(A-1 is now inaccessible)

ShiningRadiance was about to attack Fat1Fared and Insane when...

Fatfared: "SR STOP! It's me Fat1fared your friend..."
ShiningRadiance: "..."
Fat1fared: "I'm sorry I didn't tell you but Insane is with me and is helping my cause."
ShiningRadiance: "To take over this land?"
Fat1fared: "Will you join us?"
ShiningRadiance: "I'm not sure...I'll think about it."

(Shining Radiance ceased fire because of Fat1fared telling him to Stop.)

Fat1fared: "With my sword...which is also my STAND called Zaki, I will be unstoppable...so please reconsider for old time sake."
Fat1fared: "Well I'm off!"

Fat1fared moved to E-11.

Going back to the Free for All for the Invulnerability...

Easygoinguchiha teleported to the item when suddenly...

EGU: "What the heck...I can't move...my body feels like it's being crushed..."
*Falls flat on the Sand*

Grandia Yuki: "Ha! Thought you could get away with attacking me in an inresponsive state huh?"
(Grandia had cast Gravity on EGU, making him unable to move for the rest of the turn [-20% STAND])

EGU: "I'm sorry Okay? Please forgive me."
Yuki: "No can do...if you actually really sorry...then you wouldn't have rushed for the item before apologizing."
EGU: "(I was so...damn close.)"
Fenrir: *Dashes to the item*
(Fenrir has obtained 1 Invulnerability)

Yuki: "Fenrir, you deserve the item...thank you for protecting me"
Fenrir: "It's what Hamste-Ripple Warriors do."
(Yuki and Fenrir have allied with eachother.)

On the other side of the map, Rena was being chased by Omnislash and Insane who wanted only to take her blood to fix their wounds.

Insane had a successful attempt at 30HP but Rena managed to dodge the attack and the Omnislash utterly failing to take any HP from Rena and bumped into Insane.

Rena managed to flee to H-10 where there were trees to take cover in.

Xats sat indoors drinking a cup of tea and suddenly a crate containing a Medkit dropped through the hollow ceiling!

Afterwards only this could be heard...

"fiddle,diddle,fiddle,fee
the god of death has come for me
fiddle,diddle,middle,me
turtle's corpse comes for thee
I'll eat your bones
and blood I'll boil
unless your soul's black as oil"

and then a loud simuntaneous "OUCH" could be heard across the desert which was caused by the hail that was raining down on the players.
-5 to all outside per turn (calculated into health already)

MAP:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/Turn4Mapcopy-1.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/Gamelegend-2.jpg

Player Health, Items, Stats:
Insane - 200 HP -5 = 195 + 10 (Vampire Regen) = 205 HP

Fat1fared - 135 HP|STAND: 80%

Xats - 140 HP

Grandia Yuki - 102HP|STAND: 80%|

Oath - 105 HP| STAND: 50%

Omnislash17 - 200 + 10 (Vampire Regen) = 210HP (Indoors)

Easygoinguchiha - 81 HP| Defense: 140%|STAND: 80% |Status: Gravity (Can't Move)|

ShiningRadiance - 145 HP| STAND: 80%
Items: Medkit

Fenrir502 - 145 HP
Items: Invulnerability

Rikkuswolf - 150 HP| STAND: 80% (Cover of Trees)

RenaRyuuguThePyscho - 150 HP (Cover of Trees)

Trebay57 - 166 + 10 (Vampire Regen) 176 HP

Turtilcious - 120 HP| STAND: 20%| 2/3 Clones Summoned

Fanman - 126 HP + 10 (Vampire Regen) = 136HP |Status: Stunned|

Weirdsmells - 85 HP - (60/10) 6 = 79 HP - (21/8) 3 76 - 11 = 65| STAND: 60%| Defense: 40% (Guarding)

Ishikawa - 105 HP
Items: Power-Up
-----------------------------------

Movements per Class:

Attack Ranges:

No Diagonal Movements

* = Physical Attack
----------------------------
Unedited Contrast Map Located Here: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/Turn4Map-1.jpg

AsteriskRocks
09-08-2009, 12:20 AM
my clones attack again and I Hide in the trees next to me and pray that there is an uber reset item

There is...it's called not using your STAND powers for 3 turns, so that your STAND to recover at a rate of 20%.

Turtlicious
09-08-2009, 12:21 AM
no I know

WeirdSmells
09-08-2009, 12:22 AM
I make Sagittarius walk up to Fan and head shot him then I grab the medkit

FanMan
09-08-2009, 12:27 AM
Hey Weird, remind me to rip off your leg and maybe an arm when I get the chance next turn.

WeirdSmells
09-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Hey Weird, remind me to rip off your leg and maybe an arm when I get the chance next turn.

If you make it ;)

Trebay57
09-08-2009, 12:29 AM
After he and X (Ishikawa) had left Meskehet's house, he felt something strange coming from behind the closed doors. He turned back to go spy, but something kept him at bay, making the area of A-1 inaccessable. Raising a brow, he sort of tapped the air around the house, feeling like there was some kind of forcefield, meaning that he was right about something strange happening with that woman.

He'd rather Ishikawa follow him wherever he went, due to him being an ally of his, but he wasn't his keeper. He felt the presence of another denizen of the sun Ripple Warrior Xats, so he decided that he'd be headed in that person's direction. Although pelted by hail, he took the minor damage, blowing a bubble out of his mouth, as he moved out of the city and onto F-2, gathering recon on the person. He felt that the trees on that spot provided adequate cover for him, along with keeping him out of sight and out of mind.

Since Xats had only been talking to people, he decided to get her attention the best way possible: gunfire! Taking out his rocket launcher, he took aim and fired one rocket right onto the space Xats was, attempting to get her attention, rather than do damage. However, with his accurate aiming, he was pretty sure that he did attack her.

FanMan
09-08-2009, 12:31 AM
If you make it ;)

Okay then. If I don't make it, remind me to kill you in every single forum game that we both play :wink:

WeirdSmells
09-08-2009, 12:32 AM
Okay then. If I don't make it, remind me to kill you in every single forum game that we both play :wink:

:thatface: But I like you

Turtlicious
09-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Xats is a guy

Turtlicious
09-08-2009, 12:35 AM
fan do you want to team up?

if not we might have issues

Trebay57
09-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Well he's all talk, no action, like a girl. Kekeke. Take the attack like a man, and I'll call you a man.

FanMan
09-08-2009, 12:36 AM
:thatface: But I like you

Aww... now die. JK

Xats is a guy

Gasp, I transformed into Xats! I never knew.

FanMan
09-08-2009, 12:36 AM
fan do you want to team up?

if not we might have issues

Yeah sure, why not.

Turtlicious
09-08-2009, 12:38 AM
awesome its me you trebay and some other person

oh and trebay do you have a new outpost

Fenrir502
09-08-2009, 12:57 AM
I'll follow Yuki's lead.

FanMan
09-08-2009, 01:00 AM
Well he's all talk, no action, like a girl. Kekeke. Take the attack like a man, and I'll call you a man.

Yup, that's me. But I'm not a girl, I'm a trap. Says so in my gender.

Trebay57
09-08-2009, 07:22 AM
Yup, that's me. But I'm not a girl, I'm a trap. Says so in my gender.

Uhh... what?

Insane
09-08-2009, 10:37 AM
*heads to H-10 and attacks Rena before taking tree cover*

0mnislash17
09-08-2009, 11:23 AM
I'll move to G-11 and feed on a civilian there before taking cover in the trees to avoid the hail and possible sunlight to come. I'll also defend against any possible attack.

RenaRyuuguThePyscho
09-08-2009, 03:31 PM
i defend from Insane's attack

HolyShadow
09-08-2009, 05:26 PM
If anyone tries to attack me, I'll raise a barrier to defend myself.

Other than that, I'll STAND down for the turn.

grandia yuki
09-08-2009, 06:40 PM
I try to find shelter and invite Fenrir to join.

rikkuswolf
09-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Rikku moves to C-11.

To get out of the hail, he decides to take shelter. He bounces off of the head of some of the local livestock, and does a barrel roll through a window, into what was conveniently the room that SR was in.

"I sense impurity in your heart... insanity..." SR says.

"I sense cake. That kind with the stuff in the middle. It's not a cream, and not a jelly. Those weird cakes. I once ate one of those cakes...I didn't feel good afterwards...just like that time I was hit by DOOMTRAIN!" Rikku says.

". . ." SR has no words.

"LETS TEAM UP!" Rikku declares, pointing at the roof.

AsteriskRocks
09-08-2009, 08:40 PM
People Left to Actionate:

Insane85
Fat1fared
Xats
Grandia Yuki
Oath
Omnislash17
Easygoinguchiha
ShiningRadiance
Ishikawa Oshro
Fenrir502
Rikkuswolf
RenaRyuuguThePyscho
Trebay57
Turtlicious
Fanman
WeirdSmells

TURN END IN 15 MINUTES!

0mnislash17
09-08-2009, 08:50 PM
I'll move to G-11 and feed on a civilian there before taking cover in the trees to avoid the hail and possible sunlight to come. I'll also defend against any possible attack.

T'was my action fair GM...or is there something you'd like me to fix?

AsteriskRocks
09-08-2009, 08:51 PM
T'was my action fair GM...or is there something you'd like me to fix?

Lol, I used ctrl+f and couldn't find your action lol...sorry about that.

EDIT: I fixed the list.

EDIT 2: For anyone left to submit an action....If you submit an action before I finish typing results then I'll accept it.

0mnislash17
09-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Lol, I used ctrl+f and couldn't find your action lol...sorry about that.

EDIT: I fixed the list.

EDIT 2: For anyone left to submit an action....If you submit an action before I finish typing results then I'll accept it.

Lol np, just wanted to make sure you saw it.

AsteriskRocks
09-08-2009, 09:14 PM
TURN END

Oath
09-08-2009, 11:16 PM
i move 3 spaces down from where ever i am

AsteriskRocks
09-08-2009, 11:16 PM
i move 3 spaces down from where ever i am

Noted.

Oath
09-08-2009, 11:18 PM
i mean....i move to D7....(damn diagonal maps >_>)

AsteriskRocks
09-09-2009, 12:03 AM
Almost done...*Is highlighting*

AsteriskRocks
09-09-2009, 12:16 AM
The weather is currently a Neutral Overcast and it is 4:00 PM in the afternoon.

Meskhenet:"It's time...SUBLIME activate!"

*A,B,C 6 are now inaccessible*
*C,D,E 4 are now inaccessible*
Hiruma's Air Sentry and Mines were destroyed in the process
*E 6-8 are now inaccessible*
*F,G,H 3 are now inaccessible*
*I 7 and 8 is now inaccessible*
*J-8 is now inaccessible*
*K,L,M 7 is now inaccessible*

Meskenet: "Humans cannot comprehend the true nature of my Stand and because of that they will die..."

X (Ishikawa): "What is this...power...behind me although it looks perfectly fine...I feel it's dangerous to go into there...I should test it out *throws a rock*"

As the rock flew in to A-1. The rock itself was crushed into literally nothing.
X (Ishikawa): "Holy crap! Hiruma...the area...the power feeling I had...that woman is a Stand User!"
Hiruma (Trebay): "I felt she had this powerful aura...but I thought it was you."
X (Ishikawa): "Are you implying I'm weak?"
Hiruma (Trebay): "Well...can we just forget I mentioned that and bring up the current eminent danger at hand?"
X (Ishikawa): "Well whatever happened to that area I was in..is extremely dangerous. Anything that enters it is immediately destroyed...could it be some kind of Matter or Gravitational power?"
Hiruma (Trebay): "The area looks perfectly fine...wouldn't the House be crushed?"
X (Ishikawa): "True but maybe Meskhenet's power can be controlled to a certain extent that she can decide what's destroyed or not."
Hiruma (Trebay): "Well we should rule out Gravity...and that leaves us with something that affects matter..."
X (Ishikawa): "Matter...well let's not rule out Gravity..maybe it has to do with both...what could it be?"
Hiruma (Trebay): "This phenomeon is beyond us...this woman's Stand power...is some type of matter and gravity control"
X (Ishikawa): "This could just be speculation...but I've read few articles on something called..."

Now we go to Xats...
Xats: "I can't believe it...this is Khait's journal...Meskhenet's power...she can manipulate... the 20% of matter that Human's cannot see or begin to comprehend...it's known as...Dark Matter."

(Back at Hiruma and X)
Hiruma (Trebay): "This can't be...we have to warn the others!"
X (Ishikawa): "For all we know...other places have been affected as well...what can we do? We can only take extreme precaution and hope we don't walk in an area affected by her STAND."
Hiruma (Trebay): "We you tested it by throwing a rock and seeing if it was crushed or not so how about we use the rock test to see if other areas are affected as well?"
X (Ishikawa): "Well then...I where are we off to?"
Hiruma (Trebay):"We're off to F-2! YA-HA"

As Hiruma (Trebay) arrived at F-2 he fired his rocket launcher at F-4 and X (Ishikawa) could only make it to E-1.

Xats: "But if she her power controls dark matter wouldn't this world be destroyed? Why...what exactly can we do abou-"

*BOOM* There was a blast that destoryed the wall of the house and
Xats took 10 damage from the pieces of the wall flying at him caused by the Rocket Launcher that hit the house's walls.

Xats: "Wha...ouch...who did that?"
Hiruma (Trebay): "YA-HA! I'm going to be recruiting you Xats and you don't have no as a option."
Xats: "...what...the hell?"

Back at Team Fort-I mean K-7

Weirdsmells once again summoned his Stand (Sagittarius Mode) and aimed to take the fallen Fanman's life and Weirdsmells shot the first time and Fanman took 48 damage and which shot his right arm clean off leaving him now closer to death. (60% chance, Success) Weirdsmells then fired another shot but it mysteriously disappeared...

Suddenly a Medkit appeared right on Fanman's space and along with the Evasion-Up left there

FanMan: "This...power...is surrounding me...if I don't leave this area...soon...I will..."

Then Turtlicious' Sephiroth clones attacked Weirdsmells yet again and first clone's attack was a measly 3 damage and because of Turtlicious' STAND power becoming weaker the other clone decided to loaf around comb its hair. Will Weirdsmells ever retaliate?

(Weirdsmells then proceeded to pick up the Medkit)

Then back at Yuki and Fenrir's side, they decided to spare Easygoinguchiha's and Fenrir decided to follow Yuki's lead to L-5, the nearest town for shelter.

Insane had moved to H-10 deciding this time to attack Rena for 28 damage but Rena had managed to block the attack which reduced the damage to 3 and decided to possibly take an offensive stance for next turn. Insane then shortly afterward took cover in the trees.

Fat1fared then moved to H-11 and decided to set H-10 on fire causing 35 damage to both of them from burns but Rena managed to only take 4 damage from warding off the fire with her Ripple ability as a means of defense (80% chance).

After the fire had cleared up the trees a Power-Up was discovered on the ground of H-10 who will get it?

Omnislash on the other hand decided to go to G-11 and feast on some human's for health and managed to kill 1 civilian and recover 30 HP. Omnislash then proceeded to taking cover in the trees.

Going to C-11

ShiningRadiance decided to set up a defense barrier and just stay there when someone appeared....

Rikkus bounced off of the head of some of the local livestock, and did a barrel roll through a window, into what was conveniently the room that ShiningRadiance was in.

ShiningRadiance: "I sense impurity in your heart... insanity..."
Rikkus: "What? *Gestures a what look*"
ShiningRadiance: "I SAID I SENSE IMPURITY IN YOUR HEART...AND QUITE POSSIBLY INSANITY"
Rikkus: "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"
ShiningRadiance: "(F**k my barrier is soundproof)"
Rikkuswolf: "Oh look...cake..."

*Then Rikkus had a flashback*

On the table was a cake. The kind with the stuff in the middle. Rikkus could tell having been use to eating these kinds of cake.

Rikkuswolf: "It's not a cream, and not a jelly...those weird cakes...let me try it...OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!(fades out)"
*End Flashback*

Rikkuswolf: "I once ate one of those cakes...I didn't feel good afterward...just like that time I was hit by DOOMTRAIN and that is because THE CAKE WAS A LIE!"

Rikkuswolf: "LETS TEAM UP!" *pointing at the roof*

ShiningRadiance: "...I STILL CAN'T...ugh this is pointless..."
Rikkuswolf: "So is that a yes?"

Oath decided to move to D-8 when he felt a powerful near by invisible presence in E-8...he feels the power slowly taking him in. He will be consumed if he remains close.

Back at Xats' area:

Xats: "Impossible! This presence it's described as it was in the Journal...this feeling as I'm going to die...If I continue to stay in this house!"
Hiruma (Trebay): "What are you waiting for Punk give me an answer!"
Xats: "GET AWAY FROM HERE! YOU WILL DIE!"

...and slowly the process begins....
-----------------
MAP
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/Turn5Map-1.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/Gamelegend-3.jpg

Player Health, Status, Items

Insane - 205 HP + 10 = 215 HP - 35 = 180 HP

Xats - 140 - 10 = 130 HP

Oath - 105 HP| STAND: 50 + 10 = 60%

Omnislash17 - 210HP + 10 = 220 + 30 = 250 HP (Trees)

Easygoinguchiha - 81 HP| Defense: 140%|STAND: 80%

Fenrir502 - 145 HP

RenaRyuuguThePyscho - 150 HP - (28/10) 3 - (35/8) 4 = 143 HP|Defense: 60%|

Trebay57 - 176 HP + 10 = 186 HP

Fanman - 136HP - 48 = 88 + 10 = 98 HP

Weirdsmells - 65HP - 3 = 62 HP| STAND: 40%| Defense: 40%

Ishikawa - 105 HP
------------------------------------------

Movements per Class:

Attack Ranges:

No Diagonal Movements

* = Physical Attack
--------------------------------------------
Results Archive:
Link to Turn 1's Results (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=840209&postcount=28)
Link to Turn 2's Results (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=842486&postcount=96)
Link to Mini Results of Turn 2 (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=843357&postcount=127)
Link to Turn 3's Results (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=843938&postcount=134)
Link to Turn 4's Results (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=845481&postcount=204)
Link to Turn 5's Results (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=847100&postcount=237)
Left to Actionate List:
Next Page.

FanMan
09-09-2009, 12:30 AM
Damn it, I can't reach Weird.

WeirdSmells
09-09-2009, 12:39 AM
I summon Scorpio and slaughter the nearby Fail Clones then I rest for a little

Fenrir502
09-09-2009, 01:53 AM
I'll fire upon EasyGoing.

Turtlicious
09-09-2009, 08:09 AM
my clones and I run away in trebays general direction

AsteriskRocks
09-09-2009, 09:30 AM
The weather is currently a Neutral Overcast and it is 4:00 PM in the afternoon.

Meskhenet:"It's time...SUBLIME activate!"

*A,B,C 6 are now inaccessible*
*C,D,E 4 are now inaccessible*
Hiruma's Air Sentry and Mines were destroyed in the process
*E 6-8 are now inaccessible*
*F,G,H 3 are now inaccessible*
*I 7 and 8 is now inaccessible*
*J-8 is now inaccessible*
*K,L,M 7 is now inaccessible*

Meskenet: "Humans cannot comprehend the true nature of my Stand and because of that they will die..."

X (Ishikawa): "What is this...power...behind me although it looks perfectly fine...I feel it's dangerous to go into there...I should test it out *throws a rock*"

As the rock flew in to A-1. The rock itself was crushed into literally nothing.
X (Ishikawa): "Holy crap! Hiruma...the area...the power feeling I had...that woman is a Stand User!"
Hiruma (Trebay): "I felt she had this powerful aura...but I thought it was you."
X (Ishikawa): "Are you implying I'm weak?"
Hiruma (Trebay): "Well...can we just forget I mentioned that and bring up the current eminent danger at hand?"
X (Ishikawa): "Well whatever happened to that area I was in..is extremely dangerous. Anything that enters it is immediately destroyed...could it be some kind of Matter or Gravitational power?"
Hiruma (Trebay): "The area looks perfectly fine...wouldn't the House be crushed?"
X (Ishikawa): "True but maybe Meskhenet's power can be controlled to a certain extent that she can decide what's destroyed or not."
Hiruma (Trebay): "Well we should rule out Gravity...and that leaves us with something that affects matter..."
X (Ishikawa): "Matter...well let's not rule out Gravity..maybe it has to do with both...what could it be?"
Hiruma (Trebay): "This phenomeon is beyond us...this woman's Stand power...is some type of matter and gravity control"
X (Ishikawa): "This could just be speculation...but I've read few articles on something called..."

Now we go to Xats...
Xats: "I can't believe it...this is Khait's journal...Meskhenet's power...she can manipulate... the 20% of matter that Human's cannot see or begin to comprehend...it's known as...Dark Matter."

(Back at Hiruma and X)
Hiruma (Trebay): "This can't be...we have to warn the others!"
X (Ishikawa): "For all we know...other places have been affected as well...what can we do? We can only take extreme precaution and hope we don't walk in an area affected by her STAND."
Hiruma (Trebay): "We you tested it by throwing a rock and seeing if it was crushed or not so how about we use the rock test to see if other areas are affected as well?"
X (Ishikawa): "Well then...I where are we off to?"
Hiruma (Trebay):"We're off to F-2! YA-HA"

As Hiruma (Trebay) arrived at F-2 he fired his rocket launcher at F-4 and X (Ishikawa) could only make it to E-1.

Xats: "But if she her power controls dark matter wouldn't this world be destroyed? Why...what exactly can we do abou-"

*BOOM* There was a blast that destoryed the wall of the house and
Xats took 10 damage from the pieces of the wall flying at him caused by the Rocket Launcher that hit the house's walls.

Xats: "Wha...ouch...who did that?"
Hiruma (Trebay): "YA-HA! I'm going to be recruiting you Xats and you don't have no as a option."
Xats: "...what...the hell?"

Back at Team Fort-I mean K-7

Weirdsmells once again summoned his Stand (Sagittarius Mode) and aimed to take the fallen Fanman's life and Weirdsmells shot the first time and Fanman took 48 damage and which shot his right arm clean off leaving him now closer to death. (60% chance, Success) Weirdsmells then fired another shot but it mysteriously disappeared...

Suddenly a Medkit appeared right on Fanman's space and along with the Evasion-Up left there

FanMan: "This...power...is surrounding me...if I don't leave this area...soon...I will..."

Then Turtlicious' Sephiroth clones attacked Weirdsmells yet again and first clone's attack was a measly 3 damage and because of Turtlicious' STAND power becoming weaker the other clone decided to loaf around comb its hair. Will Weirdsmells ever retaliate?

(Weirdsmells then proceeded to pick up the Medkit)

Then back at Yuki and Fenrir's side, they decided to spare Easygoinguchiha's and Fenrir decided to follow Yuki's lead to L-5, the nearest town for shelter.

Insane had moved to H-10 deciding this time to attack Rena for 28 damage but Rena had managed to block the attack which reduced the damage to 3 and decided to possibly take an offensive stance for next turn. Insane then shortly afterward took cover in the trees.

Fat1fared then moved to H-11 and decided to set H-10 on fire causing 35 damage to both of them from burns but Rena managed to only take 4 damage from warding off the fire with her Ripple ability as a means of defense (80% chance).

After the fire had cleared up the trees a Power-Up was discovered on the ground of H-10 who will get it?

Omnislash on the other hand decided to go to G-11 and feast on some human's for health and managed to kill 1 civilian and recover 30 HP. Omnislash then proceeded to taking cover in the trees.

Going to C-11

ShiningRadiance decided to set up a defense barrier and just stay there when someone appeared....

Rikkus bounced off of the head of some of the local livestock, and did a barrel roll through a window, into what was conveniently the room that ShiningRadiance was in.

ShiningRadiance: "I sense impurity in your heart... insanity..."
Rikkus: "What? *Gestures a what look*"
ShiningRadiance: "I SAID I SENSE IMPURITY IN YOUR HEART...AND QUITE POSSIBLY INSANITY"
Rikkus: "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"
ShiningRadiance: "(F**k my barrier is soundproof)"
Rikkuswolf: "Oh look...cake..."

*Then Rikkus had a flashback*

On the table was a cake. The kind with the stuff in the middle. Rikkus could tell having been use to eating these kinds of cake.

Rikkuswolf: "It's not a cream, and not a jelly...those weird cakes...let me try it...OH GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!(fades out)"
*End Flashback*

Rikkuswolf: "I once ate one of those cakes...I didn't feel good afterward...just like that time I was hit by DOOMTRAIN and that is because THE CAKE WAS A LIE!"

Rikkuswolf: "LETS TEAM UP!" *pointing at the roof*

ShiningRadiance: "...I STILL CAN'T...ugh this is pointless..."
Rikkuswolf: "So is that a yes?"

Oath decided to move to D-8 when he felt a powerful near by invisible presence in E-8...he feels the power slowly taking him in. He will be consumed if he remains close.

Back at Xats' area:

Xats: "Impossible! This presence it's described as it was in the Journal...this feeling as I'm going to die...If I continue to stay in this house!"
Hiruma (Trebay): "What are you waiting for Punk give me an answer!"
Xats: "GET AWAY FROM HERE! YOU WILL DIE!"

...and slowly the process begins....
-----------------
MAP
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/Turn5Map-1.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/NarutoXGuild/Gamelegend-3.jpg

Player Health, Status, Items

Insane - 205 HP + 10 = 215 HP - 35 = 180 HP

Xats - 140 - 10 = 130 HP

Oath - 105 HP| STAND: 50 + 10 = 60%

Omnislash17 - 210HP + 10 = 220 + 30 = 250 HP (Trees)

Easygoinguchiha - 81 HP| Defense: 140%|STAND: 80%

Fenrir502 - 145 HP

RenaRyuuguThePyscho - 150 HP - (28/10) 3 - (35/8) 4 = 143 HP|Defense: 60%|

Trebay57 - 176 HP + 10 = 186 HP

Fanman - 136HP - 48 = 88 + 10 = 98 HP

Weirdsmells - 65HP - 3 = 62 HP| STAND: 40%| Defense: 40%

Ishikawa - 105 HP
------------------------------------------

Movements per Class:

Attack Ranges:

No Diagonal Movements

* = Physical Attack
Results Archive:
Link to Turn 2's Results (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=842486&postcount=96)
Link to Turn 3's Results (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=843938&postcount=134)
Link to Turn 4's Results (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=845481&postcount=204)
Link to Turn 5's Results (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showpost.php?p=847100&postcount=237)
Left to Actionate List:
Insane85
Fat1fared
Xats
Grandia Yuki
Oath
Omnislash17
Easygoinguchiha
ShiningRadiance
Ishikawa Oshro
Fenrir502
Rikkuswolf
RenaRyuuguThePyscho
Trebay57
Turtlicious
Fanman
WeirdSmells

BUMP

Updating Soon: Ripple Warrior and Vampire Visuals.

FanMan
09-09-2009, 12:07 PM
I pick up the medkit and evasion-up and then head to I-6. I head to that square while hiding under the trees the entire time and cursing at the sunlight by shaking my fists into the air at it. Then I sit down and begin to ponder what is going on exactly and defending myself incase I am attacked while meditating.

Trebay57
09-09-2009, 03:08 PM
Hiruma sweatdropped, wondering why the hell such an inpenetrable force would pop up in front of him. "Bleh, fucking barrier. We can't do anything with it in the way." he grumbled, blowing another bubblegum bubble out of his mouth.

Since he couldn't get to Xats any longer, he decided to head to E-2 and wait it out, hoping that these weird phenomenon would hurry up and die down. In the mean time, he planned on seeing what he could use as his next strategy, while putting together a flamethrower to use on a later turn. Once it was finished, he'd use it to defend oncoming attacks.

Ishikawa Oshro
09-09-2009, 03:41 PM
ill move to h-2
I have no idea what this boss has planned but it looks like
he tryed to seperate us.

I really wonder what his specs are

and id like to guard

grandia yuki
09-09-2009, 04:00 PM
"I'm changing tactics."

I go into a defensive stance. Ready to guard any oncoming attacks.

AsteriskRocks
09-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Wow, defensive aren't we?

Trebay57
09-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Wow, defensive aren't we?

No shit. Nine times out of ten, if some crazy bitch causes serious affects on the field, some weird attack's gonna follow.

HolyShadow
09-09-2009, 08:06 PM
Oh, and if she tries to attack me, I'll guard against her attacks. When she has an opening, I'll tentacle rape her with barriers.

I'll even shout out the window that I'll tentacle rape her if she comes close.

Oath
09-09-2009, 08:21 PM
i move to E9, n i defend