PDA

View Full Version : Society, humanity, and my philisophical view on it all.

Black Mage
09-08-2009, 03:35 PM
In all irony the fundamental behind societies right to exist make itself the equivilent to the barbaric life in death, chaos, and rights. Now at first glance this sounds completely wrong, but after the explanation I will give, this will be much more believable.

From the simple beginings there was just barberic behavior, plain and simple.
But as society began to develope the minds that kept strict laws and rules did bring off spring that strayed from those laws, not so much defying those rules but bringing forth a level of logic that has changed and altered those rules. If man may see so many years, those who figure will relize that mans most wanted rule is to have absolute freedom but...

... We call it barbianism because the common want of a persons wealth ect. will always have an opposite line of logic so long as so many people exist.

Im not exactly someone who likes people in generall, but say we are more important than the enviroment ect. We who destroy ourselves deserve no rights by todays societies common morall, but ourselves and the enviroment? I dont think there is possible punishment... heheh, people think they can escape from pain when there are so many people.... different ideals, ideas, goals.

Those who look at history for guidance are fools.
Those who look at the world around them... with no assumption... no first impressions that last longer than allowed... Treasures each and every moment, beauty, but neigh to the individual that has all but realized that there is nothing within holding man dear but the withering time. Son nor daughter, the monotony of irony that is giving life to the unknown of the future.

M.P.
09-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Name me one leader that's actually doing something USEFUL. Come one, I'll wait...you see? And me being pessimistic about the future and all, I can simply say that future leaders won't do much better either. That's why I no longer care who's ruling the world or who's ruling Spain or ANYTHING like that. I know the world's going down a deep shithole. And you know what the worst part of it all is: as far as I can see, there is nothing we can do about it.

Aninamar
09-09-2009, 02:37 PM
In all irony the fundamental behind societies right to exist make itself the equivilent to the barbaric life in death, chaos, and rights.

"Duuuuuuuuh, I'm Hrun the barbarian. Now it's true that we did lotsa death and chaos, but riiiiights? Who the hell do you think we are? We are not evil bastards."

Now at first glance this sounds completely wrong, but after the explanation I will give, this will be much more believable.
Nope, it's hardly even understandable when you don't have the decency to type clearly.

But as society began to develope the minds that kept strict laws and rules did bring off spring that strayed from those laws, not so much defying those rules but bringing forth a level of logic that has changed and altered those rules. If man may see so many years, those who figure will relize that mans most wanted rule is to have absolute freedom but...

:objection:
<tune in on this before reading> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew1Nr5rHQn0)
Those two statements contradict each other! If there are people who keep defying the current rules and finding new ideas, there CAN'T BE THE ULTIMATE ANSWER TO THE "MAN'S MOST WANTED RULE" (whatever does that shit mean).

... We call it barbianism because the common want of a persons wealth ect. will always have an opposite line of logic so long as so many people exist.

Waaait, what?
So, to look for your place in life and to have your own view on your surroundings isn't individualism, it's "barbarism"?
http://www.techokc.com/myspace/2007-06-21_picard_wtf.jpg

Mah boi... "Barbarism" is the lawless state where might makes right. It's not "having opposite views".
Im not exactly someone who likes people in generall, but say we are more important than the enviroment ect.

No. Environment is none of our business. We care about it, because we want to have a nice place to live rather than a shitload of thick smoke. We should care about ourselves first for a very good reason - if the planet survived millions of years being under pressure of volcanic eruptions, axis shifts and meteors falling on its surface, it's definitely not going to give a shit about a 200 year worth of industrial era.

heheh, people think they can escape from pain when there are so many people.... different ideals, ideas, goals.

Which is what differs us from animals, and therefore, the barbarism.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/3e/House_shocked.jpg
No, those who fail at taking advice from history are fools. Oh, wait, I'm wrong. They're idiots. I'd elaborate, but who cares.

Those who look at the world around them... with no assumption... no first impressions that last longer than allowed... Treasures each and every moment, beauty, but neigh to the individual that has all but realized that there is nothing within holding man dear but the withering time. Son nor daughter, the monotony of irony that is giving life to the unknown of the future.

Lolwut? I don't see what you did there.

as far as I can see, there is nothing we can do about it.

Kill all fags who go so pessimistic over everything because they just keep sticking their noses into whatever CNN feeds them rather than look out at the world for themselves. What do the leaders do? Well, at least they don't start anarchies.

Also, why has it come to this? Why every single person who comes to Serious Discussions has to post his misguided views on the world while sounding like an idiot? DID AL GORE INVENT THE INTERNET FOR THIS KIND OF FAGGOTRY?

Black Mage
09-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Name me one leader that's actually doing something USEFUL. Come one, I'll wait...you see? And me being pessimistic about the future and all, I can simply say that future leaders won't do much better either. That's why I no longer care who's ruling the world or who's ruling Spain or ANYTHING like that. I know the world's going down a deep shithole. And you know what the worst part of it all is: as far as I can see, there is nothing we can do about it.

Honestly cant you see that death is an optimism worth letting people kill each other because we all beleive in love, and its with that strong population that humans, the wildcards containing intelligence, the irony that the unintelligence that is found in the mass that is controlling is the downfall, and we have to deal with the possible levels of intelligence. Wisdom over-rights paranoia thus, you truly realize how feeble your lifes importance is when religion is vague enough to prove its own folly, because the level of importance is unatainable by the unintelligent. Science talks bland no matter what opportunities are ever presented in the universe for the when all time is frozen but the minds, the mind can surpass any joy, love, pleasure, and experience one may have.

Black Mage
09-09-2009, 03:28 PM
"Duuuuuuuuh, I'm Hrun the barbarian. Now it's true that we did lotsa death and chaos, but riiiiights? Who the hell do you think we are? We are not evil bastards."

Im just gonna say that the person who has a gun knows they have the advantage, but that trigger is always feeling comfortable no matter who it is, so long as the threat is always in thought. So what you said, through the sarcastic monologue is basically saying humans are naturally evil, because things were barbaric at the begining for man no matter what religion or piece of science you beleive (well... not technically).

Nope, it's hardly even understandable when you don't have the decency to type clearly.

elegence through lengthy words, seperates me in the minds of people from others. Spelling/Gramar maybe not so much. Like an extra good book compared to the random choice of picking one of the shelf.

:objection:
<tune in on this before reading> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew1Nr5rHQn0)
Those two statements contradict each other! If there are people who keep defying the current rules and finding new ideas, there CAN'T BE THE ULTIMATE ANSWER TO THE "MAN'S MOST WANTED RULE" (whatever does that shit mean).

Waaait, what?
So, to look for your place in life and to have your own view on your surroundings isn't individualism, it's "barbarism"?
http://www.techokc.com/myspace/2007-06-21_picard_wtf.jpg

Mah boi... "Barbarism" is the lawless state where might makes right. It's not "having opposite views".

Although I rarely ever want to use history for reference it would be an easy way to disprove that. In earlier times people called people from other countries barbarians despite anything about the person, that really puts a perspective on how people protest against fear of change or difference to the point where they have hatred without a half decent reason, fear was all the rage back then so it did lead to murders. (nice little pun)

No. Environment is none of our business. We care about it, because we want to have a nice place to live rather than a shitload of thick smoke. We should care about ourselves first for a very good reason - if the planet survived millions of years being under pressure of volcanic eruptions, axis shifts and meteors falling on its surface, it's definitely not going to give a shit about a 200 year worth of industrial era.

well my point was to distinguish that there are so many theories that exist about mankind and the logic of the world, we should have no right to tamper with that which has life beyond neccesary. And even if the entire earth was destroyed on its own it was a natural line of occurance therefor it is technically moral since we did not take part of it. (btw that metoer theory might have something to do with us.. y'know space exploration)

Which is what differs us from animals, and therefore, the barbarism.

We have intelligence, the strongest form of Barbarism, we can think of ways to kill large groups of our own species for no reason of value compared to the reason

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/3e/House_shocked.jpg
No, those who fail at taking advice from history are fools. Oh, wait, I'm wrong. They're idiots. I'd elaborate, but who cares.

Thats insulting, Wisdom is the essence of how people think. With that you can practically see how base the actions are and how to better yourself.
Dictatorships are wanting all the cookies in the jar, war is maddening dog fight for territories or protection ect. If you dont understand that, then Im probably gonna give up trying to tell you.

Lolwut? I don't see what you did there.

Kill all fags who go so pessimistic over everything because they just keep sticking their noses into whatever CNN feeds them rather than look out at the world for themselves. What do the leaders do? Well, at least they don't start anarchies.

I only look at the world for what it is, the leaders keep us alive while society severs the chaos practically into categories for society, wheather there is war or not there will always be an obsessive amount of killing.

Also, why has it come to this? Why every single person who comes to Serious Discussions has to post his misguided views on the world while sounding like an idiot? DID AL GORE INVENT THE INTERNET FOR THIS KIND OF FAGGOTRY?

Zealousy, Jealousy, or maybe even absolutely absurd.

Aninamar
09-09-2009, 03:30 PM

Idiocy, cretinism, and lack of counterarguments.

M.P.
09-09-2009, 03:32 PM
@ Animanar: Our leaders don't start anarchies, correct. But what DO they do that's actually relevant and could really get us out of the shithole we're in? I don't really see Obama doing it really well. He's the closest we've got to a savior but that's saying nothing at all. The rest of the world leaders are useless. What do we have left? Nothing. So I just live my life while trying my hardest to get politics out of the way. However, it's not easy. Even for a 14-year old like me (don't even think about coming with out with that bullshit that I'm too young to know what I'm talking about, I know perfectly well what I'm dealing with here). Oh, and I know this isn't very important, but FYI, I don't watch CNN that much. I don't care.

About my previous point: "there is nothing we can do about it". If you can suggest a way to solve all our problems, then please tell us so. However, we're not in the position to make a difference and our leaders don't give a fuck about us. Try to prove that untrue. I dare you. You can rise up, sure, but what's the point when they control wherever you live. Oh, and FYI, different points of view from yours aren't always misguided.

EDIT: They keep us alive? No, man, WE keep ourselves alive. What has the government ever REALLY done for us? What has the president actually DONE rather than sit in that fancy chair of his and act all presidencial. Same goes for all the prime ministers. Kings have literally no importance.

Black Mage
09-09-2009, 03:57 PM
@ Animanar: Our leaders don't start anarchies, correct. But what DO they do that's actually relevant and could really get us out of the shithole we're in? I don't really see Obama doing it really well.

Well obviously they dont give the evil chuckle and then anounce evil plans. Whether they do it with good intention (crusades, ect.) or with bad ones (ummm... death) the fact that war has persisted in some form forever really shows that in order to truly ecscape it all we need something more than a leader, and even if we do, what then... the animal inside us all will go crazy and we'd build ourselves up to the whole show and dance again, maybe something similar, but still the same fundamentals.

About my previous point: "there is nothing we can do about it". If you can suggest a way to solve all our problems, then please tell us so. However, we're not in the position to make a difference and our leaders don't give a fuck about us. Try to prove that untrue. I dare you. You can rise up, sure, but what's the point when they control wherever you live. Oh, and FYI, different points of view from yours aren't always misguided.

Well.... think about the whole "strong will live, weak will die thing". You did grow up in america, right? so then you knew that you owed nobody a dime until you wanted/needed something. If your parent(s) raised you then your youth was relatively easy in the financial aspect compared to being alone.
You exchange your hours for a paycheck, thats just another statistic.
You are right, but you look at it so unrealisticly that it seems that there is nothing worse than that sort of gov. (Your right but some of your reasoning leading up to it, mostly just the 'they control wherever you live') Truth is we have to give up the fear of death by altering some laws that cut into the human moral. Then, and if only then, will a possibility of peace that MIGHT be established. But lets say world peace, many say the economy would theoretically take a downturn so much due to no war that society will break down. F***in' paranoia.

killshot
09-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Your posts confound me. I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say. Your "philosophical view" is nothing but a wall of jargon and poor punctuation.

In all irony the fundamental behind societies right to exist make itself the equivilent to the barbaric life in death, chaos, and rights.

What do you mean by "society's right to exist?" For that matter, what do you mean by "the barbaric life?"

Now at first glance this sounds completely wrong

No, it sounds completely incomprehensible.

but after the explanation I will give, this will be much more believable.

I'm just hoping I can read it, let alone believe it.

From the simple beginings there was just barberic behavior, plain and simple.
Barbaric by our standards maybe. I think you need a better word here. Barbaric doesn't make much sense.

But as society began to develope the minds that kept strict laws and rules did bring off spring that strayed from those laws, not so much defying those rules but bringing forth a level of logic that has changed and altered those rules.

I'm with you so far...

If man may see so many years, those who figure will relize that mans most wanted rule is to have absolute freedom but...

...and you lost me. What are you trying to say here? Are you promoting anarchy?

Who is we? This sentence is pure gibberish.

Im not exactly someone who likes people in generall, but say we are more important than the enviroment ect.

Of course we are more important than the environment. Humans are the only things capable of judging importance so naturally we see ourselves as the most important.

We who destroy ourselves deserve no rights by todays societies common morall, but ourselves and the enviroment?

Is this a statement or a question? Seeing as how "rights" only exist in the minds of humans, I'd say we can have all the rights we want. And what "common moral" do you speak of? If we had a "common moral" then there wouldn't be so many arguments.

I dont think there is possible punishment... heheh, people think they can escape from pain when there are so many people.... different ideals, ideas, goals.

What punishment? Are you here to start your own religion? Are you saying people are the punishment? Whats with the creepy aside anyway? What could you possibly be laughing at?

Where should we look? The future?

Those who look at the world around them... with no assumption... no first impressions that last longer than allowed...

You're missing some verbs. And you can't trail off in the middle of a sentence.

Treasures each and every moment, beauty, but neigh to the individual that has all but realized that there is nothing within holding man dear but the withering time.

This is complete babble. Is there a point in here?

Son nor daughter, the monotony of irony that is giving life to the unknown of the future.

Captain submarine, the exuberance of tranquility that forgoes the final frontier. See? I can throw random words together in a sentence too.

Yeah. I'm done.

Aninamar
09-09-2009, 04:27 PM

Oh, right. Since the OP had the courtesy to quote my entire post and keep it even more messed up, meaning I just skimmed all over my own post in quote brackets without realizing he has written himself into the quote. Heh. Way too make things more messy.

So, let's do it properly.

Im just gonna say that the person who has a gun knows they have the advantage, but that trigger is always feeling comfortable no matter who it is, so long as the threat is always in thought.

What? Have you ever held anyone at gunpoint so you know how it is to pull the trigger? But, wait... What? What the hell does that have to do with anything?!?
So what you said, through the sarcastic monologue is basically saying humans are naturally evil, because things were barbaric at the begining for man no matter what religion or piece of science you beleive (well... not technically).

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3c/Nostalgia_Critic.jpg/250px-Nostalgia_Critic.jpg

No, I just figure that you can't even type properly by putting a thing like "Rights" next to "Death" and "Chaos". It was supposed to highlight how chaotic and not understandable you are.

elegence through lengthy words, seperates me in the minds of people from others. Spelling/Gramar maybe not so much. Like an extra good book compared to the random choice of picking one of the shelf.

Bullshit.
Please, stop hiding your inability to type properly with some cryptic elitism. It makes your posts barely comprehensible.
Basically, if you use a ton of really colourful language while, you can compare it only to a really good book that has diarrhea smeared all over it. But in your case, using long words is just a childish attempt to show how smart you are supposed to be. Nothing makes me smarter by saying that the "pauperization of your mental personality doesn't oblige me to merithoric conversation with you." So, it's like having "Twilight" sprayed with diarrhea... oh wait, that would actually be a good thing. So let's move on...

In earlier times people called people from other countries barbarians despite anything about the person

Language. Evolution.
You ever considered the possibility of actually taking notice why were people from other countries "barbarians"? Because back then, barbarian wasn't a savage muscular guy who raped your children and killed your women... or whatever. It was a common term for someone who was a foreigner. Only later it came to mean a cruel, warlike savage.
that really puts a perspective on how people protest against fear of change or difference to the point where they have hatred without a half decent reason, fear was all the rage back then so it did lead to murders.
Also, you defeat your own point. Yes, in history misunderstanding and fear was a cause of many killings. But that's why we shouldn't make the same mistake and commit those killings anyway. Some people won't change because they're stupid. But "Some". If we were all stupid, we would have a scenario from "Idiocracy", and I don't see flaccid dicks on NASCAR cars nowhere.

We have intelligence, the strongest form of Barbarism, we can think of ways to kill large groups of our own species for no reason of value compared to the reason
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/6228/200909092307551024x768s.png

OK. Let me get this straight - you are basically saying that our intellectual evolution will lead us to our doom and despair. That there's no deterrent towards total and complete genocide even though the more we understand the world, the more ways we find to tune the violence down. Basically, all we are thinking about is how to fuck the other guy and take his money.

Really. And you believe that idiots could come up with laws, codes and moralities? No. That's why you don't see a lion getting sad over the death of his prey.
I say that if I'm supposed to be an idiot or die in a war <knock knock>, I'd rather do the second thing.

And even if the entire earth was destroyed on its own it was a natural line of occurance therefor it is technically moral since we did not take part of it.

I... have no words to that. Dear Lord, I have no idea how to respond to that.

Thats insulting, Wisdom is the essence of how people think. With that you can practically see how base the actions are and how to better yourself.

<bangs his head on the wall>
Interesting idea: Read this again.
You couldn't? Well, try again, with bolds:
So, basically: Learning from the humanity's mistakes is also a source of wisdom.

Dictatorships are wanting all the cookies in the jar, war is maddening dog fight for territories or protection ect. If you dont understand that, then Im probably gonna give up trying to tell you.

Lawl. Mind telling me what the hell does that have to do with "learning from our own mistakes"?
Maybe the fact that even though people are dying because of dictatorships, they are still there? It's a moot point, because on the other side of the medal, we have prospering communities and countries that learn from their own fuck-ups.
I hope you don't mean that the dictatorships are going to soon - you guessed it - take over the world? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8u7px_GzWQ) Because that's laughable.

(I will continue when I figure out why did my keyboard mess up all of a sudden.)

--
"Don't hold your breath! I heard common sense is very rare on these forums!"
--

Sooo... where did we end?
I only look at the world for what it is, the leaders keep us alive while society severs the chaos practically into categories for society, wheather there is war or not there will always be an obsessive amount of killing.
Aaaaand what is it supposed to prove? We're trying to keep the peace. Crime isn't ruling our families and in small cities your only career choice isn't neither priest or a bandit. We make new laws, modernize or remove old ones, and government, even if it's subpar, usually at least doesn't screw things up.

I mean, come on. Tell me with a straight face that after thousands of years of history involving mass burnings from ignorant devout religious people (Before some idiot chimes in: No, I'm NOT insulting any religion. I'm stating the fact that there were people who misunderstood it and used it in wrong ways.), wars and holocausts, we still somehow survive. And the current economical collapse isn't on the level of the past times. And you're telling me that somehow are we supposed to all die under the cavement of corruption? PLEASE.

What "chaos" in society are you talking about? There's nothing "chaotic" about categories of society. There's, in fact, order about the fact tha some people are rich, some are poor, some are intellectuals while other physical workers. What's your point? Because I can't get it when you're trying to make your dick bigger with using not understandable language.
Our leaders don't start anarchies, correct. But what DO they do that's actually relevant and could really get us out of the shithole we're in?
ROMANUS EUNT DOMUS! (http://www.epicure.demon.co.uk/whattheromans.html) ROMANI ITE DOMUM! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=fvst)

I don't really see Obama doing it really well. He's the closest we've got to a savior but that's saying nothing at all.

Great. Another mutation into political thread. It's interesting to note how many people figure that Obama is the Third Revelation, but THAT'S IT. NO. OBAMA. DON'T. SHUT UP. And whatever Obama screws up or does well, it certainly won't bring destruction into the world.

The rest of the world leaders are useless. What do we have left? Nothing.
Ummm, yeah. America officially won the Diplomatic Victory and is now the Augustus Caesar. There's completely no telling what the other countries can say, even if some of them are just below America in terms of economy and global power. Even in collectivities like UN, NATO or EU, they're useless. *clap clap*

About my previous point: "there is nothing we can do about it". If you can suggest a way to solve all our problems, then please tell us so.

Yeah, sure, I can't. No people can. We can TRY, though. The society is THRIVING, not falling, because of this sole reason. We don't have crime and corruption on the streets everywhere, and Chaos powers with Slaanesh and Tzeentch aren't trying to kill us.
The best way to solve our problems, I think, is to get off our butts and start repairing whatever is bothering you.

However, we're not in the position to make a difference and our leaders don't give a fuck about us.

Yes. You're too young to have wet dreams, think about boobs, and also to understand the whole deal between the leader and the citizen.
The leader is here for the citizen to provide him with education, work and happy life. Do you have any problems with that? You go to school, you can go to any college you want depending on your scores, and go to any work you can desire. If you get crippled, you will get refunds from the state.
The citizen is there to provide the money, children that will become educated and work too, etc.
So where the hell is the problem? Do you live in some shitload where there's no education? Well, too bad, but even then, there are still missions - from OTHER COUNTRIES, to the boot - that try to do this as well as they possibly can.
And because a lot of citizens don't give a fuck about their country, you have all those bums who live on the country's expense while giving nothing in return - like those snakes who live off all the stipends the government gives them.

Well obviously they dont give the evil chuckle and then anounce evil plans. Whether they do it with good intention (crusades, ect.)

From history you should know well that crusades weren't well intended at all.

Black Mage
09-09-2009, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=killshot;847725]
Where should we look? The future?
QUOTE]

yes, the future is in ones own mind, not the desisions, but all humans have a relativity of process that has an overall strong foreshadowing of other people.
Its a huge field but only sometimes does an apple fall far from the tree.
An example as easy to understand as possible of how to look at your mind for guidance: first notice how everyone tries to avoid pain, reasonable enough. Then you notice, hey there is a police officer.. hmmm america seems to be a really proud country, I wonder how bad it could be in other places for such pride... then one day you decide to watch the news, or maybe you just overheard it but america is having warfare with <insert any country here... really, any country> you then say to yourself that such pain is just wrong.

You Have learned the first and most basic lesson:
1. War has no Winners only people who dont lose XD

btw no offense Im just being funny.

M.P.
09-09-2009, 04:45 PM
I kinda agree with Black Mage on some points, even if some other points are hard to understand.

BTW, BlackMage, would you mind NOT changing our quotes and just leaving them the way they are? Thanks

Black Mage
09-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Oh, right. Since the OP had the courtesy to quote my entire post and keep it even more messed up, meaning I just skimmed all over my own post in quote brackets without realizing he has written himself into the quote. Heh. Way too make things more messy.

So, let's do it properly.

What? Have you ever held anyone at gunpoint so you know how it is to pull the trigger? But, wait... What? What the hell does that have to do with anything?!?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3c/Nostalgia_Critic.jpg/250px-Nostalgia_Critic.jpg

No, I just figure that you can't even type properly by putting a thing like "Rights" next to "Death" and "Chaos". It was supposed to highlight how chaotic and not understandable you are.

Bullshit.
Please, stop hiding your inability to type properly with some cryptic elitism. It makes your posts barely comprehensible.
Basically, if you use a ton of really colourful language while, you can compare it only to a really good book that has diarrhea smeared all over it. But in your case, using long words is just a childish attempt to show how smart you are supposed to be. Nothing makes me smarter by saying that the "pauperization of your mental personality doesn't oblige me to merithoric conversation with you." So, it's like having "Twilight" sprayed with diarrhea... oh wait, that would actually be a good thing. So let's move on...

Language. Evolution.
You ever considered the possibility of actually taking notice why were people from other countries "barbarians"? Because back then, barbarian wasn't a savage muscular guy who raped your children and killed your women... or whatever. It was a common term for someone who was a foreigner. Only later it came to mean a cruel, warlike savage.

Also, you defeat your own point. Yes, in history misunderstanding and fear was a cause of many killings. But that's why we shouldn't make the same mistake and commit those killings anyway. Some people won't change because they're stupid. But "Some". If we were all stupid, we would have a scenario from "Idiocracy", and I don't see flaccid dicks on NASCAR cars nowhere.

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/6228/200909092307551024x768s.png

OK. Let me get this straight - you are basically saying that our intellectual evolution will lead us to our doom and despair. That there's no deterrent towards total and complete genocide even though the more we understand the world, the more ways we find to tune the violence down. Basically, all we are thinking about is how to fuck the other guy and take his money.

Really. And you believe that idiots could come up with laws, codes and moralities? No. That's why you don't see a lion getting sad over the death of his prey.
I say that if I'm supposed to be an idiot or die in a war <knock knock>, I'd rather do the second thing.

I... have no words to that. Dear Lord, I have no idea how to respond to that.

<bangs his head on the wall>
Interesting idea: Read this again.

You couldn't? Well, try again, with bolds:

So, basically: Learning from the humanity's mistakes is also a source of wisdom.

Lawl. Mind telling me what the hell does that have to do with "learning from our own mistakes"?
Maybe the fact that even though people are dying because of dictatorships, they are still there? It's a moot point, because on the other side of the medal, we have prospering communities and countries that learn from their own fuck-ups.
I hope you don't mean that the dictatorships are going to soon - you guessed it - take over the world? ("OF COURSE!") Because that's laughable.

(I will continue when I figure out why did my keyboard mess up all of a sudden.)

You know what.... screw it, not only do you seem to dance upon your own reason by using logic that just says you apparently know how the world should work by putting in dribble that commonly states everything through a much higher than it should state of logic also causing ignoring many points I get across.
By the way a few things,
(not in order)
1. Do you think its common for a human to feel sorry for its pray, not really,
but that doesnt stop it from happening from time to time, and if people dying in general is immoral then any human reason must have value among such is the said emotion: the sorrow for it's hunt.

2. You'd rather die in a war than be an idiot... even if thats sarcastic/humorous that just shows an overwhelming love of life, the same life that you seem to be oh-so sure of yourself to disregard mine.

3. I didnt say we were all trying to screw each other over, I just said that we have more people we have the smarts... hmm well instead of making a possible disaster or whatever better by not being so greedy as to gain more and more wep. related advancements, or by keeping population small, neither has happened, but I beleive its Alot more painful to die by persay accidently walking into the toxic radiation level of a recently dropped bomb then to die of disease or naturaly.

4. You have to relize that most people are used to eating shit because they are retarded compared to me, and probably you... although you are way to quick to get mean(mental stability might need some practice).... Cryptic!? I usually like that word too..... maybe I like to talk like such, but obviously I have to tell you that becuase you wouldnt accept the answer before. Although in all honesty I enjoy talking with the well garnished, charismatic persausion well composed of with steel-will of the proof that may grant the extentsion of ones meaning to my words.
I have never been trying to hide stuff I say from you, but place it in shining briliance that shines the well-tempered classification of the absolute of my beleif, in what in new day might be commonly considered unsensible by the generic mind.

attack, apple, allie, assimilate.

Im done until the arguments get more respectful.

Aninamar
09-09-2009, 05:36 PM
You know what.... screw it, not only do you seem to dance upon your own reason by using logic that just says you apparently know how the world should work by putting in dribble that commonly states everything through a much higher than it should state of logic also causing ignoring many points I get across.
By the way a few things,

Which is basically what you're doing, if I got you alright by the way you keep misleading everyone with your rather confusing writing.

Do you think its common for a human to feel sorry for its pray, not really,
but that doesnt stop it from happening from time to time, and if people dying in general is immoral then any human reason must have value among such is the said emotion: the sorrow for it's hunt.

CHANNELING GORDON RAMSAY!!!!

YOU DONKEY!!!!
Where the hell did I say anything about "humans"?!
There's a lot of difference between an animal and a human! And that's a human has intellect! That's why he CAN feel sorrow over his prey, which is exactly what I've pointed out! Just because of the intellect! Which is why I don't think we will just kill each other "for the evulz". See? We are not. So what's the fuss?

And I don't even understand the rest of "1:". You're typing gibberish.

You'd rather die in a war than be an idiot... even if thats sarcastic/humorous that just shows an overwhelming love of life, the same life that you seem to be oh-so sure of yourself to disregard mine.

No, it's a rebuttal to your statement that because of our growing intelligence we are basically killing ourselves. I'm saying that if I'm supposed to suffer because I'm more intelligent than a penguin or a BBC programme planner, then so be it.

I just said that we have more people we have the smarts... hmm well instead of making a possible disaster or whatever better by not being so greedy as to gain more and more wep. related advancements, or by keeping population small, neither has happened, but I beleive its Alot more painful to die by persay accidently walking into the toxic radiation level of a recently dropped bomb then to die of disease or naturaly.

Yes, but due to the "useless leaders" actions we have the UN, ONZ, human rights, etc. All of them being a product of human evolution. That way slavery, crime and corruption is somehow lower than before. And we keep advancing. The nuclear war scenario seems highly unlikely when EVERYONE knows that it can lead to its own genocide. We can also protect ourselves from most diseases and prolong our life naturally. So I don't see why should our intelligence be the doom of us all. In fact, thanks to it, our lifespans are longer and our lives happier.

You have to relize that most people are used to eating shit because they are retarded compared to me,

OOOH! AUTOFELLATIO TIME!

and probably you... although you are way to quick to get mean(mental stability might need some practice)....

Wow, I was SOOOO burned!

Cryptic!? I usually like that word too..... maybe I like to talk like such, but obviously I have to tell you that becuase you wouldnt accept the answer before. Although in all honesty I enjoy talking with the well garnished, charismatic persausion well composed of with steel-will of the proof that may grant the extentsion of ones meaning to my words.

Combined with the diarrhea that's your lack of respect to grammar, it makes everything incomprehensible and frustrating to read.

I have never been trying to hide stuff I say from you, but place it in shining briliance that shines the well-tempered classification of the absolute of my beleif, in what in new day might be commonly considered unsensible by the generic mind.

*cringe*

attack, apple, allie, assimilate.

Military action, fruit, something that seems to mean a woman's name, and the thing that Borg do in Star Trek. What?...

Im done until the arguments get more respectful.

Oh yesssss. Act butthurt because I am capable of pointing out my opinions clearly...

Black Mage
09-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Aninimar... My words are either confusing it 2 ways, the large words in which just get on the freakin' wiktionary, Or my line of logical is on a different line.
and now... I WANT SOME CHEESE.

Aninamar
09-10-2009, 05:57 AM
Aninimar... My words are either confusing it 2 ways, the large words in which just get on the freakin' wiktionary, Or my line of logical is on a different line.

Dude, you do realize you don't have to go all high on me? You're not Vaarsuvius, Spock, Data, or whatever cool big brain dude that exists in fiction. I fully understand all the crap you're showering me with to make your online-dick bigger. You fail even at using simple words, as shown below:

What the fuck is "Or my line of logical is on a different line"? All your base are belong to us! You are on your way to destruction! You have no way to survive make your time! IT MAKES NO GODDAMN SENSE!

*cries*

killshot
09-10-2009, 11:39 AM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii265/Abiogenocide/Mylineoflogical.jpg

Aninamar
09-10-2009, 11:45 AM
@killshot:
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-03-13/1236910781222.jpg