PDA

View Full Version : Wolf's Rain

Darkhallows
10-05-2009, 05:55 AM
I couldn't find a thread on this. If there is one, I'm sorry.

Anyway, any fans here? I really liked it. Especially Toboe and Blue. It was just so short... and the ending was... meh.
Oh and there wasn't enough of them in wolf forum D:.
Otherwise though, it was great ^^.

limey_man_away
11-22-2009, 03:03 PM
I love wolf`s rain! but i never watched the whole series cuz the site i was watchin it on started screwing up meh cpu but only wen i was on da site then i forgot wich episode i was on when it crashed and i canno longer watch it no any good sites i can watch it on? my only complaint on wat i`v seen so far is that there`s not enough limey men or wolf forms

Apollyon
11-27-2009, 05:47 PM
We're watching it in my anime club and it's really good so far. I haven't watched much of the anime, but I did read the manga. It's sad T^T

eve-chan
12-02-2009, 10:21 AM
i love it too, an really good anime! just a pity that's everytime so dark and it seems pretty short although it has.. 32 episodes i think. oô the end was sad, i agree but everyone was reborn in the new world^^

killshot
12-02-2009, 11:04 AM
There was so much potential for this show. I liked the first episode, but the story didn't seem to go anywhere. All that build up amounted to basically nothing. I could even forgive all this if it wasn't so god damn boring.

eve-chan
12-02-2009, 12:06 PM
that sounds just like yugioh with all the cardgames..the TCG is maybe good but kazuki takahashi could have made so much more.. alone with marik and bakura *g* (if yugioh would be mine, it'd be an yaoi anime xD)

ritzy-kun
02-27-2010, 02:18 PM
I'm currently watching it. I'm on ep. 23, or 25, I can't remember....X3 Toboe and Hige are my favorites, and I'm gonna cosplay them.

BakuraFan98
03-26-2013, 10:36 AM
I watched all 30 episodes, but four of the episodes seemed quite useless. All they did was do a recap on what had happened so far before all the exciting stuff happened. It's a good series :)

ShizukaMikudou
05-16-2013, 04:09 PM
I loved this anime<3 It really influenced when I draw wolves :D
My favorite characters were Kiba and Darcia(as a wolf) because I love that final fight so much<333