PDA

View Full Version : Conpiracy Heary discussion thread

Bluetune
11-04-2009, 02:40 AM
Hey guys. I have serious question?

What do you think about making a show to do reviews of conspiracy theories?

I've had this idea for awhile. I was kind of inspired by the Nostalgia Critic and the distressed watcher from trailer failure on Thatguywiththeglasses.com

What I want to call the show is "Conspiracy Heary" ,and what I'd do is look at the arguments of both sides, the conspiracy research side, and the government official story side to compare notes.

I'd also do skits mimicking some of the most popular conspiracy researchers like Alex Jones and Jeff Rense.

I thought this would be cool to do since conspiracy theories are so popular on youtube. Plus it could help me pay for college if I did it.

Also Whats you favorite conspiracy theory? Which one is the funniest?

Insane
11-04-2009, 11:15 AM
Can I request the title is changed to something that clearly indicates the content?

But this sounds pretty cool :)
I'm a big fan of the theory that the government has secret files on everyone, in the world...

Bluetune
11-04-2009, 01:42 PM
Can I request the title is changed to something that clearly indicates the content?.

Sure, that's fine, what do you suggest?

AllisonWalker
11-04-2009, 07:33 PM
They do have files on everyone in the US. That's how I got back home after almost going to Canada without any ID. The magic computer had my information on it.

AllisonWalker
11-04-2009, 08:20 PM
Nope. I'm glad they know I exist.

Bluetune
11-05-2009, 12:00 AM
Want my personal opinion on social security? In North Carolina at least it's crap. I've had to get a birth certificate, medical records, and a passport just to prove who I am. And the Social Secuity office sure are taking their sweet time in mailing it in.

You see in North Carolina we have this stupid law that if your over 18 and you don't have a social security card you can't get a drivers license, and without a drivers license you can't get a job. So because of government/ state ID's I' was forced into unemployment before I was even of age to get a job.

It SUCKS

Aninamar
11-08-2009, 07:52 AM
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/conspiracy_theories.png

ILoveRyou
11-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Any feelings on the Swine Flu-Cinco De mayo conspiracy theory?

JesusRocks
11-12-2009, 04:30 AM
This is how conspiracy theories work:
Osama Bin Laden likes blue.
George Bush likes blue.
Therefore, George Bush is Osama Bin Laden.

George Bush and Osama bin Laden can be compared with one another in a logical series ending in a sentence beginning with "therefore"

George Bush/Osama bin Laden have both been accused of killing lots of people.

THEREFORE GEORGE BUSH LADEN IS KIRAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Aninamar
11-12-2009, 02:58 PM
You guys are so funny... not.

Just a Canadian Eh
11-13-2009, 09:41 PM
George Bush and Osama bin Laden can be compared with one another in a logical series ending in a sentence beginning with "therefore"

George Bush/Osama bin Laden have both been accused of killing lots of people.

THEREFORE GEORGE BUSH LADEN IS KIRAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Actually, George bush and Osama Bin Laden are one man.... Khaaaaaaaaan!!

Aninamar
11-14-2009, 03:27 PM
Don't. Insult. Ricardo. Montalban.
DON'T.

BefeAmems
12-19-2009, 10:11 PM
I am what I like to call a liberal fascist. Meaning I believe in rights for people, who are of the appropriot state. Americans should have all the rights they want in America, and none Americans can go fuck themselves.

Spoofs3
12-19-2009, 10:15 PM
I am what I like to call a liberal fascist. Meaning I believe in rights for people, who are of the appropriot state. Americans should have all the rights they want in America, and none Americans can go fuck themselves.

And American's wonder why the rest of the world hates them :P

AllisonWalker
12-20-2009, 01:45 AM
It's what happens when you're a world power. There's no way to avoid the hate.

Fat1Fared
12-20-2009, 09:51 AM
It's what happens when you're a world power. There's no way to avoid the hate.

well you could avoid makin comments like the one above (which is clearly a WU) and using your power to abuse weaker states, but when other states use their power against you, also not good idea to have double standards and get indigent over it.....and lot of things do to avoid, but then it would be unlikely that you would be world power :thatface:
(oh Europe is rising again, so who cares, its all over already)

PS Holy your ten times more diskish, because where as we took them over and screwed them openly, you do that and then tell them that your fighting for their freedoms while at it, (lest we were honest tryannts ^_-)

AllisonWalker
12-21-2009, 12:14 AM
Britain was honest? Haha, you're funny!

Fat1Fared
12-21-2009, 06:27 AM
Britain was honest? Haha, you're funny!

no, we were honest about our dishonesty, there is difference lol ^_-