PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball Z: TFG

Seagull Dien
11-28-2009, 07:53 PM
Dragonball Z: The Forum Game

4rJhiW22QsE&playnext=1&videos=UPZtFWdG64o
"We will fight for love and glory! We will live to tell the story!"

How to play

DBZ:TFG is a forum game, just like the anime based on fighting. Before each round, players will sign up and be added to the player list. Once sign-ups have ended, the Game Master (King Yemma) will hand out roles from the list of players and announce them on the game thread. The objective of the game is for the Z fighters to destroy the androids and protect the humans, and for the androids to destroy the Z fighters and destroy the humans. Humans are free to join any side or no side at all, and no alliance is forever so feel free to betray your alliance. If all Z fighters or all the humans die the Androids win, if the androids die the Z fighters win.

The Basics
Each player starts out with 750 hit points (except for humans who start with 500 hit points), 9 ki bars and 0 Blast Stock.

Hit points
HP (Hit points) just like in any other game is the player’s life force. If you run out of HP your character dies, and goes to the after life.

Ki
Ki is a lifeforce energy inside a living being, its. By drawing it out, a person is able to manipulate it and use it for performances outside the body.

One of these perfomances could be using it for such things as Ka-me-ha-me-HA!, Galick gun, and your basic energy balls.

The attack you chose to use has a minimum of ki energy you use, which will be shown on the moves Ki and Energy Bars area.

Your Ki naturally charges on it’s own every turn by 2 of your ki bars, but you can increase this by posting publicly that you are charging your Ki energy. If you do this, you gain 6 energy bars with the additional 2 for a total of 8. Also if you do this you may not do physical or energy balls for the rest of the turn. (You will learn about energy balls and physical attacks later on.)

The maximum amount of Ki you can have is 15.

Every player has the power to use Energy balls.

Energy balls:

Ki and Blast Stocks:
1 Ki bars.
0 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
5 damage per energy ball, you may throw up to three energy balls per turn.

Blast Stock
Blast Stock is what’s used to use Blast stock moves to use your finishing move. It takes 2 turns for you to gain 1 Blast Stock.

Physical attacks
There is two kinds of physical attack there is the Punching and the Kicking. They each do the same amount of damage and take no Ki and Blast Stocks. Can’t get simpler than that.

Punch:

Description:
FALCON PUNCH!

Ki and Blast Stocks:
0 Ki bars.
0 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
2 damage per punch you may throw up to 5 punches per turn.

Kick:

Description:
FALCON KICK!

Ki and Blast Stocks:
0 Ki bars.
0 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
2 damage per kick you may throw up to 5 kicks per turn.

Attacking
If you want to use an attack move (ultimate attack, energy blast move or physical) you just publicly post it on the game thread with your combo of moves and who you are attacking. If the attack target isn't clarified it will hit a random player.

Blast Stock attacks
If you want to use a blast stock move you just post what move you are doing. This does not count towards your combo of moves.

Guarding
You may guard an attack to prevent or reduce damage. There are 4 kinds of guarding. There is upper body guarding, lower body guarding, deflect guarding and lastly quick decision guarding.

Upper body guarding:
This type of guarding is to guard punches. If your opponent uses a punch(es) you take no damage from any of them. If you upper body guard 3 times in a row you become injured and any damage you do for the turn that you are injured will be cut in half.

You upper body guard by Private messaging the King Yemma what type of guard you are using or publicly posting what type of guard.

Lower body guarding:
This type of guarding is to guard kicks. If your opponent uses a kick(s) you take no damage from any of them. If you lower body guard 3 times in a row you become injured and any damage you do for the turn that you are injured will be cut in half.

You lower body guard by Private messaging King Yemma what type of guard you are using or publicly posting what type of guard.

Deflect:
This type of guarding is different from the others, because there is no guaranty of success. This guarding is used to deflect energy balls, each energy ball you try to deflect you have a 50% chance of succession. This guarding is also used to deflect any Energy blast move, but this is harder than deflecting an energy ball, because you have a 30% chance of succession. Of course you realize that these chances are not very good, but you can increase your chances by 10% for every 3 Ki bars you use to increase its chances (3 energy bar 40%, 6 energy bars 50%, etc).

The deflected Energy blast move has a 50% chance of hitting another player. If this happens, the new target of the Energy blast move may deflect this blast to another player also. If this happens the third person may choose who they want to hit with the deflected Energy blast move and have a 25% chance of succession. If the fourth person were to be able to deflect it disappears into nothingness and the chain ends.
You deflect by PM King Yemma that you are deflecting or by publicly posting your deflecting.

Ultimate deflect:
Ultimate deflect is part of deflecting, this happens only when you are faced with an ultimate attack, you have a 10% chance of deflecting the ultimate attack.

You deflect by PM King Yemma that you are deflecting.

Quick decision guard:
This guard is when you don’t know what’s coming and you make a quick decision, this guard will randomly give you 1 of 4 options. Either an Upper body guard, Lower body guard, deflect and flinch. (Flinching means no guarding action happens).

You Quick decision guard by PM King Yemma that you are Quick decision guarding.

Advanced

Combo moves:
The maximum of a move per turn is stated in the move, but you are also allowed to use a combo of moves for example 2 energy balls, 2 punches and 1 kick. Another example is 4 punches and a Ka-me-ha-me-ha. The combo of moves can be no bigger than 5. If you were to use ultimate move you may not use a combo of moves.

Multiple combo of moves
When you use a combo of moves all of the attacks do not have to be on one player.
For example:

Player 1: Punch, punch, punch, punch, punch at Player 2.

Player 2: Punch, punch, punch, punch, punch at Player 1.

Player 3: Punch, punch, punch at Player 1 and punch, punch at Player 2.

So you may attack multiple people in one turn.

Combo bonuses:
But there’s more than that to combo’s because you can get combo bonuses which will increase the power of your attack. You can do this by do 5 consecutive hits in a row, for example 5 punches or 5 kicks. If you succeed in getting 5 hits in a row then the power of the move is doubled, for example if you got 5 punches instead of it being 10 damage it would be 20.

Order of combo
When you use a combo of moves there is an order you put it in.
For example:

Player 1: Punch, kick, punch, kick, energy ball at Player 2.

Player 2: Kick, kick, kick, punch, energy ball at Player 1.

Notice the order, see how the second combo of moves is both kicks and the last combo of moves of both player is energy balls, well because they are both in the same order the moves cancels each other out.

Energy Blast battles:
If two players were to use Energy blast moves against each other then the two moves will battle it out until one is the winner.
(Note: The 2 energy blast moves must be in the same order of combo.)

To decide the winner each player will stake up ki energy. This is done by PMing the GM (King Yemma) how much ki you want to stake up. The winner is the player who staked more. If both players staked the same amount, there will then be a 50% chance of succession for both players. The winner of the Energy Blast battle, his/her energy blast will do 15 more damage.

Assuming:
If you think that humans will succeed in giving you hope and use a technique that needs blast stock that you don’t already have and the humans didn’t give you hope then you flinch and the technique fails (but if the humans do give you hope then good for you.)

Seagull Dien
11-28-2009, 07:53 PM
The Roles

Goku - "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent.
I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!"

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/a/a2/Goku4.jpg

Ki attacks

Ka-me-ha-me-ha: Energy blast move

Description:
The Kamehameha is formed when cupped hands are drawn to the user's side and the ki is concentrated into a single point between the cupped hands.

Ki and Blast Sotcks:
9 Ki bars.
0 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect: 30

Instant Transmission: Blast stock move

Description:
A teleportation skill that can be used in an instant.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
0 Ki bars.
2 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
Teleports you or (another person) away from any attacks by 1 player that turn.

Spirit Bomb: Ultimate move

Description:
A powerful sphere created by gathering energy from surrounding life energy
into a massive sphere of astounding destructive power.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
15 Ki bars.
? Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
You must be wondering why there is a ? instead of a number beside the Blast stock.
That is because the spirit bomb may be used with any number of Blast stocks, the more blast stock you use the more power full it will be. The spirit bomb is different from any other Ultimate move because it can use other people’s energy. You may post publicly “Share your energy” and other players may donate their blast stock to you only or the spirit bomb.
They may do this by PMing the GM how many blast stocks they offer.

1 Blast Stock - > 70 damage
2 Blast Stock - > 100 damage
3 Blast Stock - >130
4 Blast Stock - > 160
5 Blast Stock - > 200
6 Blast Stock - > 230
7 Blast Stock - > 260
8 Blast Stock - > 300
9 Blast Stock - > 330
10 Blast Stock - > Instant kill

Vegeta - "The sleeper has awakened. I am the prince of all Saiyans once again!"

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/a/a9/Vegeta.png

Ki attacks

Galick Gun: Energy blast move

Description:
To use it, Vegeta curls his fingers and places both his hands together at his chest
level facing the same direction Then, once enough ki is gathered, he thrusts both
hands forward to fire a powerful blast of energy.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
9 Ki bars.
0 Blast Stocks.

Saiyan Soul: Blast stock move

Description: Saiyan Soul is an ability used by Saiyans alone against opponents.
It is a Blast Stock technique, and is only usable by Saiyans.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
0 Ki bars.
1 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
All physical attacks and energy balls you do does 2 damage more, energy wave attacks 7 damage more Ultimate attack does 14 damage more.
This lasts 2 turn.

Final Flash: Ultimate move

Description: Vegeta draws his hands back and gathers up all of his energy.
Then, he thrusts his palms forward and discharges a massive golden-yellow
beam of energy towards his opponent.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
15 Ki bars.
1 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect: 95

Gohan - "I know your kind. You think you can waltz in and just take our planet.
But you forgot one thing: I'm my father's son!"

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/8/87/Ssjgohanwithotherforms.jpg

Ki attacks

Masenko: Energy blast move

Description:
The attack is performed by the user placing both hands above the head
with the palms facing the target and one hand in front of the other
with the fingers going in opposite directions.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
9 Ki bars.
0 Blast Stocks.

Unlock potential: Blast stock move

Description:
The unlock potential is a potential thats releases hidden power within a person.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
0 Ki bars.
1 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
All physical attacks and energy balls you do does 4 damage more, energy wave attacks 14 damage more Ultimate attack does 20 damage more.
This lasts 1 turn.

Father Son Ka-me-ha-me-ha: Ultimate move

Description:
When Gohan uses the Kamehameha, he is spiritually assisted by Goku.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
15 Ki bars.
1 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect: 80
If Goku is dead then this attack does 60 more damage.

Trunks - "You're about to find out what it's like to fight a real Super Saiyan,
and I'm not talking about Goku..."

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/b/bc/Future_Trunks.jpg

Ki attacks

Burning attack: Energy blast move

Description:
Trunks performs a series of rapid arm movements before placing his palms forward,
with the thumbs and index fingers touching each other to form a small diamond shape.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
9 Ki bars.
0 Blast Stocks.

Burning heart: Blast stock move

Description:
Trunks heart burns wildely giving a power boost.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
0 Ki bars.
1 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
You gain 5 ki bars.

Shining sword attack: Ultimate move

Description:
Future Trunks comes down upon his opponent from above and vertically slices
the opponent with his sword. Then, he follows by slicing the opponent multiple times
and chopping them up into bits. Finally, Future Trunks puts his hand back to his side
and brings it forward to fire a powerful yellow energy blast, inflicting a high amount of damage.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
15 Ki bars.
1 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect: 80
If your opponent's ki is less than 3 bars this attack does 30 more damage.

Piccolo – “It's ironic, isn't it? After all my years of training to defeat your father,
I'd go out like this trying to save you; his son."

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/1/10/PiccoloImage.jpeg

Ki attacks

Special beam cannon: Energy blast move

Description:
The move is performed by touching the index and middle fingers of one hand to the forehead and charging enough energy to attack. When ready, the fingers are extended forward, the attacker shouts the name of the attack and two thin ki beams are unleashed from the fingers.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
10 Ki bars.
0 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect: 50

Regeneration: Blast stock move

Description:
Regeneration is an ability that allows its user to replace limbs lost in battle
and recover from similar severe damage.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
0 Ki bars.
1 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
Gain 20 health.

Scatter Shot (Hellzone Grenade): Ultimate move

Description:
It starts by charging up energy then firing several shots randomly in the opponent's direction, disregarding accuracy and with no intent on actually hitting the enemy. With efficient ki control, the multiple energy balls are suspended in the air, completely surrounding them. At the user's command, the ki will then change from a yellow to reddish color, rapidly spinning around
the target and inevitably raining down on them with a vicious onslaught from
every direction.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
15 Ki bars.
2 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect: 100
Unavoidable.

The Villain Roles

(Note: Android 17 and Android 18 do 5 damage per physical attack, 8 damage per energy ball and starts out with 11 ki bars.)

Android 17 – "Alright. Have it your way pal. But I suggest you loosen up before you rust."

Android 18 – "Whoever owns these clothes should have their optic sensors adjusted. They are obviously malfunctioning."

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100505142861/dragonball/images/3/31/Android17and18DebutNV.png

Ki attacks

Power Blitz: Energy Blast move

Description:
Android 17 or 18 unleashes a compressed, potent wave of ki at his/her opponent, inflicting a great amount of damage.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
9 Ki bars.
0 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect: 65

Android Barrier: Blast Stock move

Description:
A technique where energy is thrust out from the body in the form of a barrier with great force. The barrier can be used to both defend against oncoming projectiles and to expand and damage its surroundings.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
0 Ki bars.
3 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
All damage you take from attacks are nullified and if you are Android 17 any attacks that where punches then the user(s) of those attacks takes 7 damage. And If you Android 18 any attacks that where kicks then the user(s) of those attacks takes 7 damage.

Android 19 – “Do not try to escape. Yes, it is useless. Until I have you energy, I will never let you go!”

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100507151036/dragonball/images/3/31/Android19NV.png

Ki attacks

Energy absorption: Blast Stock move

Description:
A technique where Android 19 takes hold of an opponent with his hands and proceeds to drain their energy through his palms.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
0 Ki bars.
2 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
When faced with a Energy blast move, Ultimate move or Energy ball gain half of the amount of ki energy used for the move.

Bionic Punisher: Energy blast move

Description:
A synthetic form of Eye Laser used by Android 19 and Dr. Gero.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
10 Ki bars.
0 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect: 35

Cell - "You fool! Don't you realize your up against the perfect weapon!"

Cell is somewhat in his own league. The Z fighters want to defeat him and the androids don’t want to be absorbed. Cell has 3 forms that are difficult to obtain, but if obtained his power is colossal.
The player that's Cell won't be revealed as Cell until he attempts to absorb someone. Cell will be shown as a human. Because cell will be known as a human it will say he only has 500 HP, but once he is revealed as cell he will gain 250 HP and will have a total of 1000 HP. Cell may also be a Special Human. 3 players will be bolded on the sign up list and one of them is Cell.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100801151152/dragonball/images/d/dd/CellImperfectFormTheReunionk.png

Cell – Imperfect form

Ki attacks

Energy Blast wave: Energy blast move

Description:
Your basic energy blast.

Ki and Blast Sotcks:
9 Ki bars.
0 Blast Stocks.

Absorption: Blast stock move

Description:
Cell's tail serves one special purpose: to absorb other beings into his body.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
4 Ki bars.
1 Blast Stocks.

Increase your health by 15.
If you kill a player using this technique then you move on to the Second form Semi-Perfect

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100428162625/dragonball/images/b/ba/CellSecondFormNV..png

Cell – Semi-Perfect form

Semi Perfect form may also be obtained by 1 of 2 ways.

1. Absorbing android #17 or #18 once their HP is 200 or less and you have only a 50% chance of succeeding. You do this by publicly posting you are trying to absorb android #17 or #18. During that turn you cannot physically attack.

2. Offering 4 Blast stocks. You do this by publicly posting that your charging to transform.

(Note: Semi-Perfect form does 5 damage per physical attack, 8 damage per energy ball and if your ki bars is less than 4 than increase the ki bars until it’s 4 ki bars.)

Ki attacks

Description:
The Kamehameha is formed when cupped hands are drawn to the user's side and the ki is concentrated into a single point between the cupped hands.

Ki and Blast Sotcks:
9 Ki bars.
0 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect: 55

Description:

Ki and Blast Stocks:
0 Ki bars.
1 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
Gain 20 health.

Absorption: Blast stock move

Description:
Cell's tail serves one special purpose: to absorb other beings into his body.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
4 Ki bars.
1 Blast Stocks.

Increase you health by 15
If you kill a player using this technique then you move on to you final form Perfect form!

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100506142509/dragonball/images/0/0d/CellPerfectNVVsGoku.png

Cell – Perfect form

Perfect form may also be obtained by 1 of 2 ways.

1. Absorbing android #17 or #18 once their HP is 200 or less and you have only a 50% chance of succeeding. You do this by publicly posting you are trying to absorb android #17 or #18. During that turn you cannot physically attack.

2. Offering 4 Blast stocks. You do this by publicly posting that your charging to transform.

(Note: Perfect form does 6 damage per physical attack, 10 damage per energy ball, if your ki bars is less than 6 than increase the ki bars until it’s 6 ki bars and if your health is less than 200 increase you health untill its 250.)

Ki attacks

Description:

Ki and Blast Sotcks:
9 Ki bars.
0 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect: 70

Description:

Ki and Blast Stocks:
0 Ki bars.
1 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
Gain 25 health.

Instant Transmission: Blast stock move (Perfect cell move)

Description:
A teleportation skill that can be used in an instant.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
4 Ki bars.
1 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
Teleports you or (another person) away from any attacks by 1 player that turn..

Solar Ka-me-ha-me-ha: Ultimate move (Perfect cell move)

Description:
Cell's Ultimate-Final attack. Cell stores energy and fires it in the form of a giant Kamehameha, which he claims possesses enough power to destroy the entire solar system.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
15 Ki bars.
1 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect: 170

General Roles

Humans – “I wish I could fly.”

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/0/05/FarmerRaditz.png

Humans (a.k.a. earthlings) are very special roles in the game. Whereas there is only 1 of every other role in the game, there are multiple humans. Every Human Has the ability to use Energy Wave and Afterimage Technique. Humans are the only role to be able to use the abilities “hope” and "military force".

Hope

All humans have the ability to “Hope” by messaging King Yemma a name of their choice. King Yemma then randomly chooses one of the submitted names as the target to gain 1 blast stock. The number required for successful “hope” is half the number of living humans.

Military force

All humans have the ability to use “Military force” by messaging King Yemma a name of their choice. King Yemma then chooses the most submitted name as the target to take 50 damage.

Ki attacks

Energy Wave: Energy blast move

Description:
Your basic energy blast.

Ki and Blast Sotcks:
9 Ki bars.
0 Blast Stocks.

Afterimage Technique: Blast stock move

Description:
An ability to move so swiftly that an image of the technique's user is left behind

Ki and Blast Stocks:
0 Ki bars.
1 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
Avoids 2 random attacks during the turn it's used.

Special Humans - "Hehe, I'm special"

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100701111239/dragonball/images/a/af/YajirobeDefyingOrdersSenzuBeans.png

Yajirobe – “Maybe I could go back to bed and pretend I didn’t see this”

Ki attacks

Senzu Bean Delivery: Blast Stock move

Description:
Senzu beans are a kind of mystical bean when eaten replenishes the ki and health.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
7 Ki bars.
1 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
You or another player gains 30 health and 3 ki bars.
(May hold up to a maximum of 3 Senzu Beans at a time.)

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100702124557/dragonball/images/4/48/BulmaSaiyamanSagaNV.png

Bulma – “Somebody help me! I’m too young and pretty to die!”

Ki attacks

Superhuman Intellect: Blast Stock move

Description:
Using her extreme intellect Bulma over comes annoying situations with her brain and variety of capsules.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
9 Ki bars.
0 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect:
You or another player gains 1 Blast stock.
(May hold up to a maximum of 2 Capsules at a time.)

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100614133154/dragonball/images/4/40/YamchaSaibamenAttackK02.png

Yamcha – "Let me have a crack at em'. I think it's time I show these thugs no one comes to Earth and pushes us around."

Ki attacks

Wolf Fang Fist: Blast Stock move

Description:
Yamcha's trademark attack, it is a very fast series of powerful punches, swipes, and kicks.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
8 Ki bars.
0 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect: 25
If you use wolf fang fist in a combo of moves without the use of energy attacks the damage is instead 40

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100308180942/dragonball/images/b/b0/Mr.SatanHerculeWMAT.png

Mr. Satan – "Don't you worry about me! I'm a master of Martial Arts and I'm also packin' some serious heat! And as soon as Majin Buu pops his head outta that hole, he'll be eatin a lead salad!"

Ki attacks

Present Bomb: Blast Stock move

Description:
This is one of Mr. Satan's humorous last resort moves. The attack consists of Satan dashing towards his opponent, stopping at the last second, handing his opponent a giftwrapped box (which contains a handheld game), then running off as his opponent is distractedly playing the portable game. Satan then pushes a remote-control button to make the handheld game explode.

Ki and Blast Stocks:
0 Ki bars.
1 Blast Stocks.

Damage/Effect: 40 and reduces opponents ki by 4 bars.

Seagull Dien
11-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Creator’s thoughts:

I must admit that there are hidden abilities and things that happen in DBZ:TFG that you will soon find out later.

Don’t get upset if things seem unfair this is only the first round and I will fix things that seem unfair.

I based the humans after townies from Death Note: The Forum Game (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/showthread.php?t=5632). I did this cause I got lazy with roles and just made humans.

New roles will be coming if DBZ:TFG becomes popular, I have already made 1 role that I took out the game for fairness reasons. (That role was cell)

If you are unsure or confused about anything in the game before and during, please PM me to clarify this. I will PM you back the answer and fix this on the thread. :)

I hope that everybody roleplay there character that they have(like being rude if you're Vegeta), it will add to the fun of the game.

It would very much help if you actually watched dragon ball z, if you disagree still watch it, it’s a great anime.

The opening video is the english theme song for Dragonball Z Kai. The Singers of that song are both Sean Schemmel and Vic Mignonga, which I find hilarious because they're Goku and Broly's voice actors.

Seagull Dien
11-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Player List

1. Fenrir502 – Android 17
2. Gamemaster300 - Goku
3. Ninjasplaycardgames2 –Human
4. Mystical – Android 18
5. greenthunder17 - Human
6. Turtlicious – Mr. Satan/Human
7. Farmer Joe – Human
8. roxasabridged - Gohan
9. LordZorc - Yajirobe/Human
10. Xanadu – Yamcha
11. Clank4Prez - Vegeta
12. Dalord - Trunks

Seagull Dien
11-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Hall of Fame

Seagull Dien
11-28-2009, 08:24 PM
-Post reserved-

Seagull Dien
11-28-2009, 08:24 PM
*Post reserved

Clank4Prez
11-28-2009, 08:28 PM
I sign up.

berober04
11-28-2009, 08:51 PM
This looks pretty solid. I'll give it a shot

roxasabridged
11-29-2009, 04:33 PM
I sign up.

I better be Gohan...

Insane
11-29-2009, 04:39 PM
I'll go for it..

MariksSexKitten
11-29-2009, 04:43 PM
I sign up.

Kipper
11-30-2009, 06:57 AM
I sign up.

6 roles and 14 humans might not work, so I would suggest dropping the max sign up number. Your choice.

This actually looks good,nice job.

torchic910
11-30-2009, 08:13 AM
i sing up

0mnislash17
11-30-2009, 09:53 AM
I'll give it a shot. Sign me up Seagull!

Ishikawa Oshro
11-30-2009, 09:58 AM
go to bed omni
XP

Ill sign up as well

ChaosVincent1
11-30-2009, 10:19 AM
i sign up!

Seagull Dien
11-30-2009, 03:07 PM
I sign up.

6 roles and 14 humans might not work, so I would suggest dropping the max sign up number. Your choice.

This actually looks good,nice job.

Technically there is 7, but I agree. And thank you for the compliment. The new maximum is now 15 players.

Kipper
11-30-2009, 04:37 PM
So 5 left eh?

Seagull Dien
11-30-2009, 04:46 PM
So 5 left eh?

There are 4 left, I just asked xellos88 to delete his post because I forgot to reserve some posts and I wanted everything to look in order.

torchic910
11-30-2009, 04:49 PM
seagull join deltora quest the fourm game

Xanadu
11-30-2009, 04:50 PM
Can I play?

Seagull Dien
11-30-2009, 04:59 PM
Can I play?

Ya of course, I'll just count that as a sign up.

Xanadu
11-30-2009, 05:21 PM
if I am not a named character, can I make up my own?

Seagull Dien
11-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Hmm...I'd rather you'd not, but give me the suggestion here so perhaps you character can be made. http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/group.php?&do=discuss&groupid=190&discussionid=&gmid=94871#gmessage94871

M2MM3M
12-01-2009, 12:20 PM
i sign up

MariksSexKitten
12-01-2009, 12:24 PM
I have a question, can I be Bulma or Pan? n_n

Seagull Dien
12-01-2009, 03:02 PM
I have a question, can I be Bulma or Pan? n_n

Don't worry, more human roles are to come. I am thinking of making special human like yajirobe, something like he can use blast stock to create senzu beans. I will work on something to your liking but for now I just want it plain and simple.

Seagull Dien
08-15-2010, 12:17 AM
That's right Dragonball Z: The dead Forum game is back with some new improvements!

- More roles. Piccolo, Android #19, Cell and Special human roles have been added.

- Powers Simplified. Instead of increasing powers by fractions of power bars I have increased the limit from 5 to 15 to reduce confusion.

- Sign ups have been resest because players signed up nearly a year ago, so it wouldn't be wise to assume they're still in.

Dalord
08-15-2010, 12:25 AM
hmm. I will think about it?

Gamemaster300
08-15-2010, 12:31 AM
HOLY **** there is a DBZ forum game?!?!?!?!?!

Fenrir502
08-15-2010, 12:33 AM
I sign up.

Gamemaster300
08-15-2010, 12:53 AM
i sign up, looks interesting, not to mention DBZ was my first anime, so it holds a specal part of me, i'll give this a shot

gwtyler1985
08-15-2010, 01:14 AM
after looking at the rules, i think i'll leave this one alone. it looks like someone took the budokai game engine and made it into a forum game.

Jotenks
08-15-2010, 02:06 AM
the rules are as big as krillins losing streak. ill sit this one out, and hope i get the idea of things for round 2

Seagull Dien
08-15-2010, 10:50 AM
the rules are as big as krillins losing streak. ill sit this one out, and hope i get the idea of things for round 2

Funny you should mention that. I was thinking of adding Nappa in the game with the ability ghost Nappa :P

after looking at the rules, i think i'll leave this one alone. it looks like someone took the budokai game engine and made it into a forum game.

This comment amusses me for how true it is.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
08-15-2010, 02:19 PM
After I read all of it Ill decide if I sign up

Ninjasplaycardgames2
08-15-2010, 04:09 PM

Mystical
08-15-2010, 07:01 PM
I'll give this a try...

Sign me up, Scotty! :D

greenthunder17
08-15-2010, 07:04 PM
i will try it

Turtlicious
08-15-2010, 09:28 PM
seems complicated but will sign up!

Farmer Joe
08-15-2010, 11:48 PM
I sign up.

roxasabridged
08-16-2010, 06:16 AM
I sign up.

NOW GIMME GOHAN

LordZorc
08-16-2010, 10:56 PM
I sign up!

Xanadu
08-17-2010, 05:49 AM
Can I play?

now?

Seagull Dien
08-17-2010, 10:05 AM
now?

Lol, ya. Don't worry. I refuse to have this game die again.

LordZorc
08-17-2010, 11:15 AM
You know what this game needs? More mahogany.

Farmer Joe
08-17-2010, 11:16 AM
Start the game, just don't use all the roles.

Seagull Dien
08-17-2010, 11:17 AM
You know what this game needs? More mahogany.

Hahaha. ;D

I want to wait a bit longer.

Xanadu
08-17-2010, 04:46 PM
please don't make me yamcha

Seagull Dien
08-17-2010, 05:12 PM
please don't make me yamcha

Your fate has been sealed ;P

Alright, but the game won't start yet. The player list has now gone down from 20 to 15. Android 19, Piccolo and 1 special human will not be used.

(I was most likely going to make greenthunder Piccolo so I could call him big green, and yoshi. ;P)

Turtlicious
08-17-2010, 05:16 PM
I wnat to be a rapist so... make me ginyu!

Seagull Dien
08-17-2010, 05:18 PM
I wnat to be a rapist so... make me ginyu!

Lol, nice one Turticious. That's so true. More roles are yet to come if this gets popular.

Turtlicious
08-17-2010, 05:36 PM
who else steals bodies?

Clank4Prez
08-17-2010, 11:00 PM
i sign up

Turtlicious
08-17-2010, 11:05 PM
penis!

Dalord
08-17-2010, 11:08 PM
I will sign up.

heres a funny one

Para Brothers
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090113230222/dragonball/images/thumb/d/dd/Para_dance.png/180px-Para_dance.png

Turtlicious
08-17-2010, 11:14 PM
tranny?

Seagull Dien
08-18-2010, 03:54 PM
I will wait 24 more hours for 3 or 2 more people to sign up. Once the 24 hours is up I will just increase the human HP for this round to insure fairness. So perhaps you'll want to review the rules and prepare for game. Unfortunately for this round Piccolo and Android 19 are cut out due to lack of sign ups. Good luck and let the best warriors win!

Gamemaster300
08-19-2010, 02:06 AM
This is slightly more humliating than playing a children's card game

Turtlicious
08-19-2010, 03:17 PM
one more hour people!

Seagull Dien
08-19-2010, 04:06 PM
Roles are being handed out!

EDIT: I just speeded through sending messages to everybody their role. Now feeling foolish, forgetting that you can only send one PM every 30 seconds. I am going to resend them and post who everybody is on the thread.

Turtlicious
08-19-2010, 04:07 PM
EFF YEAH!

Seagull Dien
08-19-2010, 04:21 PM
Player List

2. Gamemaster300 - Goku
4. Mystical – Android 18
7. Farmer Joe – Human
8. roxasabridged - Gohan
10. Xanadu – Yamcha
11. Clank4Prez - Vegeta
12. Dalord - Trunks

Prologue
Earth has been at peace ever since the defeat of Frieza. Goku (Gamemaster300) returns home from fishing for a big feast of Chi chi’s home cooking, while Gohan (roxasabridged) has to study for his upcoming high school entrance exam. Once finished his Dinner Goku sneaks Gohan out the house. “Gohan I think its about time you become a Super Saiyan!” “Are you sure I’m ready?” “Of cours!. Lets get to it.” The sparring between father and son goes on but Gohan struggles to transform into a Super Saiyan. “You can’t become a super saiyan just by trying hard! To become a Super Saiyan, it must come in response to a need, not a desire.”

Chi chi washing the dishes notices outside the window Gohan and Goku! Enraged Chi chi screeches at Goku “Goku! What do you think your doing taking our son away from his studies! He needs to grow up to become a scholar not some brainless muscled fighter!” The nervous Goku stands there in fear infront of the only thing that’s stronger than a super saiyan. His wife! Just then future Trunks (Dalord) appears. “Goku, the androids from my timeline, they’ve arrived! We’ve got to hurry!” The newly pumped up Goku is ready to fight and is somewhat relieved that the androids just appeared. “Which way are they Trunks?” “Umm… a little north from here.”
“Sorry Chi chi, but we’ve got to go now, make a big meal when I return!”
Goku Instant transmissions Trunks, his son and himself away, leaving Chi chi at the house furious!

Goku and the saiyan half breeds now in their new location see Vegeta (ClankPrez) standing cross armed infront of ‘em. “Hmpf. It’s about time! Androids have been running amok and I bet you were too busy stuffing your face!” “Hehe, ya!” “Arg” replied a frustrated Vegeta. Trunks sensing the tension between the two rival saiyans decides to talk on Goku’s behalf. “Father it’s not their fault. You can’t sense androids energy and they live quite far from the city unlike you and Mom.” Vegeta quickly and angrily replies. “That’s no excuse for a saiyan warrior!” Trunks sighs and ignores his arrogant father. “Any ways, Goku we have seen on reports on TV many people have been disappearing recently leaving only there clothing behind. I’m sure that no normal human could do this, so watch out. The general direction where this happened Ninjasplaycardgames2, Xanadu, and Farmer Joe live at so…*BOOM*

A loud explosion hits the city as the Saiyans watch in terror. “We’ve got to help them!” exclaimed Gohan and off they went.

Meanwhile down in the City…

“Will you leave any for me, your taking all the fun.” Android 18 (Mystical) told her brother 17(Fenrir502). “Hold on let me ride some of them over with this car.” “Your behaving like a kid”
Android 17 laughs as he rides over citizens of the city not listening to her sister.
A citizen tries to attack the unaware Android 18 with his sword, cutting off some hair and but hardly any damage done. The sword flies out of his hand as android 18 turns around and stares at his terrified face. “You really shouldn’t have done that. This hair doesn’t grow back!

Just in time the Z fighters show up with a fashionably late Piccolo. “I sensed you were all at one place, so I know there must have been trouble. Let’s teach them not to mess with the Earth, right Gohan?!” “Right!”

Just then Android 19 flies in and tackles the unaware Piccolo. “You can not defeat us, resistance if futile!” “Android 19, we thought you weren’t gona show up.” Exclaimed Android 18. “Arg, you’ll pay for that.” Says Piccolo as he gets back on his feet. The two move to a farther distance to fight and aren’t seen in the rest of the game.

Summary:

Gamemaster300 (Goku)
- Hitpoints: 750
- Ki bars: 9
- Blast Stock: 0

Clank4Prez (Vegeta)

roxasabridged (Gohan)

Dalord (Trunks)

Fenrir502 (Android #17)
- Ki bars: 11

Mystical (Android #18)

LordZorc (Yajirobe/Human)
- Hitpoints: 700

Xanadu (Yamcha/Human)

Turtlicious (Mr. Satan/Human)

Ninjasplaycardgames2 (Human)

greenthunder17 (Human)

Farmer Joe (Human)

Turn Start

Farmer Joe
08-19-2010, 04:29 PM
Pssh, Trunks doesn't even need to tell Goku the 3 people cell could be! Mr. Satan will save us from cell!

Farmer Joe
08-19-2010, 04:32 PM
I say all humans bandwagon Goku for taking Mr. Satans credit of being the strongest on the Planet!

Punch, Energy ball, Punch, Energy ball, and (Falcon) Punch at Gamemaster300!

Seagull Dien
08-19-2010, 04:36 PM
@Farmer Joe the way you play makes me rofl.

Clank4Prez
08-19-2010, 05:17 PM
*facepalms* Great, another annoyance.

Punch, punch, punch, punch, punch at Android #17

(i'm just gonna use the character names instead of usernames)

Gamemaster300
08-19-2010, 05:28 PM
kick, kick, kick, kick, that human that seems to me like a pesky fly

i also ka meh ah meh ah, vagita....if i can, the rules seem to confuse me a little

Ninjasplaycardgames2
08-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Fire an energy beam at Farmer Joe

Ninjasplaycardgames2
08-19-2010, 05:47 PM
kick, kick, kick, kick,kick, that human that seems to me like a pesky fly

i also ka meh ah meh ah, vagita....if i can, the rules seem to confuse me a little

If you do, you have to replace a kick with ka-me-ha-me-ha and state that the ka-me-ha-me-ha is for vegita

roxasabridged
08-19-2010, 05:59 PM
Let's see...

Punch, Punch, kick, Punch, kick to Android 17.

I'll save the fancy crap for when I'm inevitably the last man standing and it's up to me to kick ass.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
08-19-2010, 06:49 PM
Just like Gohan always does :thatface:

Clank4Prez
08-19-2010, 07:01 PM

we're on the same side

0mnislash17
08-19-2010, 07:07 PM
Just like Gohan always does :thatface:

Gohan is shitty. End of story.

roxasabridged
08-19-2010, 07:16 PM
Gohan is shitty. End of story.

It's funny because Gohan's the best character.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
08-19-2010, 07:18 PM
Actually I kinda agree with Omni, BTW roxas tournament is tomorrow, but u probably already know that

Mystical
08-19-2010, 07:19 PM
4. Mystical – Android 18

Hell yeah!! :D

Seagull Dien
08-19-2010, 07:50 PM
I would just like to remind people that if you can attack multiple people and if two people attack each other and they have the same attacks in the same order they cancel out.
The conversation you all have amuses me to the very end. :)

(i'm just gonna use the character names instead of usernames)

This is allowed.

we're on the same side

It's because Vegeta went majin and goku had to tech him a lesson:thatface:

That's not very Goku like:thatface: Also i'm guessing your talking about farmer Joe.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
08-19-2010, 07:57 PM
But that hasn't happened ye- *gets shot*

Farmer Joe
08-19-2010, 08:06 PM
Hey I just thought I would help out the Androids. Since I knew that most humans won't support them. I'm just role playing a random human in the DBZ universe, most humans love and belive in Hercule!

Seagull Dien
08-19-2010, 08:07 PM
Hey I just thought I would help out the Androids. Since I knew that most humans won't support them. I'm just role playing a random human in the DBZ universe, most humans love and belive in Hercule!

Perhaps you came on too strong while doing this though...As you can see, your not in a good position to live. I although find this hilarious, your loss is my gain.

roxasabridged
08-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Actually I kinda agree with Omni, BTW roxas tournament is tomorrow, but u probably already know that

Guess who gets to die for disagreeing with me?

Seagull Dien
08-19-2010, 08:13 PM

hahaha, that's jokes:biggrin:

Perhaps you should get back to your studies.*pokes fun at Gohan's study habbits*:tongue:

Ninjasplaycardgames2
08-19-2010, 08:29 PM

Is it... Clank4Prez

Xanadu
08-19-2010, 09:34 PM
THE FUCK!

Ninjasplaycardgames2
08-19-2010, 09:37 PM
???

Gamemaster300
08-19-2010, 09:38 PM
we're on the same side

my bad........ummmm, can i change that?? if i can that i use the energy attack on 17, but i still want to beat the crap out of farmer joe

Gamemaster300
08-19-2010, 09:39 PM
I would just like to remind people that if you can attack multiple people and if two people attack each other and they have the same attacks in the same order they cancel out.
The conversation you all have amuses me to the very end. :)

This is allowed.

It's because Vegeta went majin and goku had to tech him a lesson:thatface:

That's not very Goku like:thatface: Also i'm guessing your talking about farmer Joe.

indeed i am

greenthunder17
08-19-2010, 10:19 PM
let me try something punch kick punch punch kick at android 18

Seagull Dien
08-19-2010, 11:10 PM
my bad........ummmm, can i change that?? if i can that i use the energy attack on 17, but i still want to beat the crap out of farmer joe

Hmm... I will alow this.
Lol, I'm imagining Goku beating the crap out of the Farmer from the first episode.

Fenrir502
08-20-2010, 01:45 AM
Why are these people attacking me? I didn't ask to be built this good looking.

Oh well.

Punch, Kick, Punch, Punch the ugly one with ridiculous hair (Vegeta).

Power Blitz the ugly one who is very very short (Gohan).

Turtlicious
08-20-2010, 12:18 PM
let me punch punch punch punch Ki blast 18

Xanadu
08-20-2010, 03:28 PM
its hero time!
attack Android 18
power level 1200!

Seagull Dien
08-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Turn End.

roxasabridged
08-20-2010, 04:02 PM
I like how I was clearly the best in this round.

Mystical
08-20-2010, 04:04 PM
Dammit...too late XD

Mystical
08-20-2010, 04:05 PM
Hey, SD...can we get a warning next time before you end a turn...? :3

Seagull Dien
08-20-2010, 04:05 PM
Player List

2. Gamemaster300 - Goku
4. Mystical – Android 18
7. Farmer Joe – Human
8. roxasabridged - Gohan
10. Xanadu – Yamcha
11. Clank4Prez - Vegeta
12. Dalord - Trunks

TURN 1 END RESULTS

The Z warriors just in time arrive to save that human’s (Farmer Joe’s) Life. “You Android’s will pay for what you’ve done!” Goku angrily said. The human saved by the Z warriors stares at Goku. “Hey you’re the one that makes Mr. Satan our hero look completely helpless. I outa show you what he’s made of. I take one of Hercule Sensei’s martial arts classes, so prepare to fight!” The human (Farmer Joe) strikes energy ball’s and punches at the hero. Goku taking all the hits seems to have no affect. Goku kicks the human away making the human go flying.

“Sorry, but I have no time for this. Alright guy’s let’s.” Cut off in mid sentence, Vegeta charges at Android 17 (Fenrir502) giving the Android a series of tough punches (Vegeta used a combo and did double damage.) The angry Android 17 fights back with brutal punches and a suprise kick. “That’s all you got” said the Android with a chuckle in his voice. The frustrated Vegeta roared “Are you guys going to help or what!” “OK!” Goku slowly start’s chanting “Ka-me-ha-me…HA!” The blast quickly and steadily heads towards Vegeta. “Kakarot! What are you doing!” “Vegeta, look out!” Vegeta throws Android 17 in front of him missing the blast. “Kakarot are you crazy! You could have blown my head off!”

Right then the human that Goku kicked away (Farmer Joe) comes charging back back. “I’m not done yet!” Goku yells at the top of his lungs at the frantic human. “This isn’t them time for this, please go and get some safety.” As Goku finishes his sentence a beam appears and hits the Farmer as well. Goku’s face surprised turns to see Naruto Uzumaki/Human (Ninasplaycardgames2) was the one shooting the beam. “I know all that you’ve done for the Earth, and I’ve come to help!” “Thanks, we can use all the help we can get.” Android 17 shoots a power blitz attack at Gohan damaging his legs. “Don’t worry when you die, I’ll tell people I blew your legs off and that’s why you’re so short.”

“Trunks, let’s go” Gohan charges at Android 17 attacking him but trying not to strain himself. Naruto (Ninjasplaycardgames2) chuckles. “Your not using all your power are you, Gohan?” Gohan gives him a tense look that could pierce threw a soul. Naruto just laughs and jokes around saying “Vegeta’s the other way.”

Android 18 prepares to make a sneak attack as no one notices her but sadly too late, Sanji/Human (Greenthunder) comes in and strikes her with physical attacks and finally a kick to the head. “You know, I usually don’t hit a lady.” “I usually don’t care” sarcastically said Android 18. As the two fight Mr. Satan appears “You all better give up before the champ gets serious!” Mr. Satan gives a series of punches to the beautiful android “All right I’m going to try to use one of those fire thingies you guys always use.” Mr. Satan shoots his first energy ball, not use to Ki balance, Mr. Satan flies upwards a bit. Luckily little green appeared and caught the champ “Don’t worry I got you.”

fKqtjJZL244

Mean while…

Farmer Joe becomes conscience after being blasted away from the battle. “Arg, if you think that’s all I’ve got you’ve got another thing coming.” Just then military tanks surround the farmer. “We’ve had some complaints that you’ve been causing some trouble.” “No trouble just” *boom* “Oow!” “Dammit Dave I said don’t fire yet!”

(There are no roles in the game called "Naruto Uzumaki" and "Sanji", I just wanted to call the normal human characters something else other than just "human" and I decided to have a little fun with that.)

Summary:

Humans called military force on Farmer Joe.

Nobody guarded.

Humans failed to hope.

Gamemaster300 (Goku)
- Hitpoints: 734
- Ki bars: 2
- Blast Stock: 1

Clank4Prez (Vegeta)
- Hitpoints: 730

roxasabridged (Gohan)
- Hitpoints: 685

Dalord (Trunks)

Fenrir502 (Android #17)
- Hitpoints: 720
- Ki bars: 4

Mystical (Android #18)
- Hitpoints: 727
- Ki bars: 13

Xanadu (Yamcha/Human)

greenthunder17 (Human)

Farmer Joe (Human)
- Hitpoints: 632

Turn 2 Start

Seagull Dien
08-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Hey, SD...can we get a warning next time before you end a turn...? :3

I should have done this but was pretty busy. Don't worry next time I will give a hour notice before turn end. On antoher note turn end is always at 5:00pm which is nowish.

Turtlicious
08-20-2010, 04:13 PM
oww....

Mystical
08-20-2010, 04:13 PM
I shall use my energy blast on Gohan... >:3

Farmer Joe
08-20-2010, 04:16 PM
I will help you.

I Kick, Punch, Energy wave, Kick and Kick Gohan.

And whoever military forced me is nooby.

M2MM3M
08-20-2010, 04:16 PM
i'll sign up as cell

Turtlicious
08-20-2010, 04:18 PM
too late

Turtlicious
08-20-2010, 04:18 PM
I use my game thing

and ki blast ki blast ki blast upper gaurd

Mystical
08-20-2010, 04:19 PM

I also... punch, punch, kick and kick Gohan :3

Thanks, Joe :D

roxasabridged
08-20-2010, 04:25 PM
Surely you guys know that attacking me will me will only result in me delivering high levels of ownage to you all?

That, and Goku's got my back.

Right? You better have my back. No throwing Senzu Beans at the androids or any of that crap.

Turtlicious
08-20-2010, 04:27 PM

Seagull Dien
08-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Notes
-you can attack multiple people

-if two people attack each other and they have the same attacks in the same order they cancel out.

(For example:

Player 1: Punch, kick, punch, kick, energy ball at Player 2.

Player 2: Kick, kick, kick, punch, energy ball at Player 1.

Notice the order, see how the second combo of moves is both kicks and the last combo of moves of both player is energy balls, well because they are both in the same order the moves cancels each other out.)

-If two energy blast moves hit each other they go into an energy blast battle

-PM that you are guarding and what kind (I suggest you wait to see what kind of attack hits you more in the turn kicks, punches or energy balls and energy waves to decide which guard is best suited for the turn.)

I hope this fixes any confusion :)

Turtlicious
08-20-2010, 04:34 PM
oh...woops ^^;;

roxasabridged
08-20-2010, 04:39 PM
By the way, do guards and blast stocks count as part of a combo?

Seagull Dien
08-20-2010, 04:41 PM
By the way, do guards and blast stocks count as part of a combo?

No they do not.

I apologize for the confusion.

I clarified with her, it's the power blitz.

oh...woops ^^;;

I suggest and will allow you to redo your attacks, since you were confused about the game.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
08-20-2010, 04:53 PM
I shall restore some ki

roxasabridged
08-20-2010, 04:58 PM
Hmm... Guess I can do this then:

Blast Stock - Unlock Potential.

Kick, Kick, Punch, Kick, Masenko on Android 18.

Seagull Dien
08-20-2010, 05:03 PM
I also... punch, punch, kick and kick Gohan :3

Thanks, Joe :D

Android 18: Power Blitz, Punch, Punch, Kick, and Kick at Gohan

Gohan: Kick, Kick, Punch, Kick, Masenko on Android 18.

The two are in the same order and Gohan cancels out the bolded moves.

Clank4Prez
08-20-2010, 05:24 PM
You think your better than me, do you? You're just lucky I'm not fighting at full power.

Kick, Kick, Kick, energy ball, energy ball at Android 17

LordZorc
08-20-2010, 07:38 PM
Punch, Kick, Kick, Kick, Punch at Android 17.

greenthunder17
08-21-2010, 07:01 AM
punch punch kick kick punch at android 18

Seagull Dien
08-21-2010, 03:31 PM
Turn End would be in half an hour, but I am sorry to report I'm busy and turn end will be postponed untill tommorow.

Fenrir502
08-21-2010, 04:51 PM
Excellent.

Then I kick, kick, kick, kick, kick the crap through Gohan.

Seagull Dien
08-22-2010, 04:51 PM
Turn End

50 minutes late, I really didn't think that childrens card game would go on that long. Trying out my new infernity deck ^-^

Results coming soon.

roxasabridged
08-22-2010, 05:04 PM
Again, I'm clearly the highlight. Blowin' up some androids and taking most of the attacks.

And apparently I'm not even Super Saiyan yet. Hell yeah.

Seagull Dien
08-22-2010, 05:11 PM
Player List

2. Gamemaster300 - Goku
4. Mystical – Android 18
7. Farmer Joe – Human
8. roxasabridged - Gohan
10. Xanadu – Yamcha
11. Clank4Prez - Vegeta
12. Dalord - Trunks

TURN 2 END RESULTS

The battle rages on, as both sides refuse to give up or slow down. Gohan gets the worst beating as the two androids team up on him. “#18, get the back side.” The two androids think on there feet using cunning strategies (like pain from Naruto XP). Android 17 rapidly gives many kicks to Gohan (Android 17 used a combo and did double damage) sending him towards Android 18 where Android 18 Energy blasts (Power Blitz) him back. “That’s ENOUGH!” Gohan outburst’s and unlocks his potential leaving Android 17 to go flying backwards. Android 18 looks stunned as she stares at the newly power up Gohan. She then pushes her hair out her face and returns to her calm self. “You power level may have changed. But you still no match to me.” Android 18 calmly says. The two then have a one on one battle. They both punch and then kick at the same time making shock waves. Gohan hollers at Trunks “Trunks, fight!” Trucks is stunned by the battle, he stands there and watches. “These Androids are even stronger than in my timeline.” Naruto/Human (Ninjasplaycardgames2) yells “hold on Gohan I’m coming” as he charges up his energy. "Your taking too long" Sanji/Human (greenthunder17) yells. Sanji/Human leaps in the battle and gives a series of punches and kickes to Android 18, leaving the android confused to what move he's going to do next.

Else where…

Mr. Satan (Turtlicious) see’s Android 17 and guards upwards, luckily Android 17 didn’t attack him and he was fine. He then uses energy balls and his signature move “Present Bomb”. But not aiming at any target he accidently hits Goku with his energy balls and trips, losing grip of his present which lands in Goku’s hands. “What’s this” Goku says. “I hope it’s food!” “Wait Goku!” says Mr. Satan as he tries to warn Goku. Goku opens the box to find a gameboy which explodes in his face.

Back at Gohan’s battle

Vegeta watches Gohans and Android 18’s battle. Android 17 comes back after being sent flying backwards heading towards Gohan. “You don’t think I’m good enough to fight, only going for kakarot’s weakling son!” I’m a true warrior prince that can destroy you bucket of bolts, and I’m not even at full power!” Vegeta attacks Android 17 showing him his power. Yajirobe (LordZorc) comes in and helps the saiyan prince. “You’re the one that cut off my tail! Well this time your helping me, well stay outa my way! I don’t need your help.

Mean while…

Military tanks surround Farmer Joe. “We’ve had some more complaints that you’ve been causing some trouble.” “ How many time do I have to tell you! No trouble just” *boom* “Oow!” “Dave, stop pressing the button before I say fire!”

Summary:

Humans called military force on Farmer Joe again.

Turtlicious didn’t say a target for an attack and unluckily hit Goku

Humans failed to hope.

Gamemaster300 (Goku)
- Hitpoints: 679
- Ki bars: 0

Clank4Prez (Vegeta)
- Hitpoints: 730

roxasabridged (Gohan)
- Hitpoints: 522

Dalord (Trunks)

Fenrir502 (Android #17)
- Hitpoints: 694
- Ki bars: 6

Mystical (Android #18)
- Hitpoints: 661

Xanadu (Yamcha/Human)

- Ki bars: 10

greenthunder17 (Human)

Farmer Joe (Human)
- Hitpoints: 582

Turn 3 Start

Farmer Joe
08-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Vegeta and Gohan is just showing off!

I energy ball, energy ball, energy ball, punch, kick Vegeta.

Seagull Dien
08-22-2010, 05:15 PM
Vegeta and Gohan is just showing off!

I energy ball, energy ball, energy ball, punch, kick Vegeta.

You only have 2 ki bars, you only ave enough to use 2 energy balls.

Farmer Joe
08-22-2010, 05:16 PM
You only have enough ki bars to use 2 energy balls.

Then I wana change that to

Energy ball, energy ball, kick, punch, kick Vegeta!

greenthunder17
08-22-2010, 05:38 PM
didn't i attack 18 as well last turn?

gwtyler1985
08-22-2010, 05:47 PM
Why does the fact that turtlicious is mr satan not surprise me?

Clank4Prez
08-22-2010, 06:49 PM
Punch, Kick, Punch, Kick at Android 17

*sigh* Keep calm, don't lose contro-IM GONNA KILL YOU EARTH SCUM!

Galick Gun at Farmer Joe

Turtlicious
08-22-2010, 06:51 PM
...?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
08-22-2010, 08:22 PM
YOU MUST DIE! I say in a Ganon voice as I send an energy beam at #17

Seagull Dien
08-22-2010, 08:22 PM
didn't i attack 18 as well last turn?

Don't worry your attacks where noted, but seems you got cut out of the story, I pasted back your part.

Punch, Kick, Punch, Kick at Android 17

*sigh* Keep calm, don't lose contro-IM GONNA KILL YOU EARTH SCUM!

Galick Gun at Farmer Joe

Lol, this is gona be fun putting this into the story :thatface:

0mnislash17
08-23-2010, 02:18 AM

If this was facebook, I'd have liked this comment lol.

roxasabridged
08-23-2010, 12:45 PM
using cunning strategies (like pain from Naruto)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- Erm, anyways...

Kick, Kick, Punch, Ki blast, Kick Android 17.

greenthunder17
08-23-2010, 02:07 PM
punch kick kick punch kick at 18

Turtlicious
08-23-2010, 02:10 PM

What you sayin' Bub I'm hercule satan...

because japan knows ()this much about american religion

Turtlicious
08-23-2010, 02:11 PM
punch punch punch punch Energy blast

Goku

Seagull Dien
08-23-2010, 04:06 PM
Just in case, turn end in 15 minutes.

Farmer Joe
08-23-2010, 04:26 PM
I deflect guard!!!!

Seagull Dien
08-23-2010, 04:27 PM
Turn End

results coming shortly

Estimate: 15 - 30 minutes

Seagull Dien
08-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Player List

2. Gamemaster300 - Goku
4. Mystical – Android 18
7. Farmer Joe – Human
8. roxasabridged - Gohan
10. Xanadu – Yamcha
11. Clank4Prez - Vegeta
12. Dalord - Trunks

TURN 3 END RESULTS

The battle draws close, as warriors are wearing down. Vegeta (Clank4Prez) strikes android 17 down with a pattern of kicking and punching. Android 17 (Fenrir) tries dodging them, but seems to have no effect. “I didn’t think you were that weak. Your even weaker than what my scanners say.” “You take that back! You’ll regret saying that! Your nothing but a machine made of tin! Your just a bunch of toys made by a crazy old man, and don’t forget that tin toys can be broken!” Vegeta battles with Android 17 and receives help from Naruto/Human (Ninjasplaycardgames2) and Gohan (roxasabridged). Naruto shoots a Energy beam at Android 17 not leaving a scratch . “Why won’t you die!” yells Naruto/Human as he tries harder to defeat the Android. Gohan seeing the tough battle between his friends and the android he attacks with ki blast and servings of physical moves. “If I don’t stop you, who will!

All 3 try hard to defeat Android 17, but seems no match for them. Farmer Joe away from the military runs back with his farmers pitch fork “You two are just waisting your time, Hercule Sensei will deal with this! Go home!” Farmer Joe shoots Energy balls and they head towards Vegeta. “Oh why it it always the f**king eye!” Farmer Joe stares at Vegeta with sweating running down his neck and trembling. “What are you gawking at! What did you think, HUH!? That I was gona roll over and die from an attack like THAT! Your nothing! Just a trickster! I am a warrior, the saiyan prince VEGETAAA!” Vegeta steps away from the battle and with all his energy Galick guns Farmer Joe. Farmer Joe just in time tries to deflect vegetas energy beam, but he didn’t have enough power let to do it, hitting straight in the eye.” “Ha, how does it feel!” Sending Farmer Joe away, into the military base.

As the fight is mostly on Duke Devlin’s cousin Android 17, Sanji/Human (greenthunder) had to do something about the lurking Android 18. “Looks like it’s up to me” greenthunder serves martial art skilled attacks against Android 18, leaving greenthunder somewhat proud that he’s battling Android 18 single handedly.

Goku just standing there watching the battle with Trunks, Mr. Satan (turtlicious) hollers at Goku “Why aren’t you helping them.” “There’s no point.” Arg, with that attitude you’ll never be the champ. Lots of people will die if you don’t fight.” Mr. Satan Punches Goku to try and knock some sense into him.

Summary:

Farmer Joe attepted to deflect Clank4Prez’s Galic Gun but failed.

Humans failed to hope.

Gamemaster300 (Goku)
- Hitpoints: 656
- Blast Stock: 2

Clank4Prez (Vegeta)
- Hitpoints: 714

roxasabridged (Gohan)
- Hitpoints: 522
- Ki bars: 5

Dalord (Trunks)
- Ki bars: 15

Fenrir502 (Android #17)
- Hitpoints: 643
- Ki bars:8

Mystical (Android #18)
- Hitpoints: 651
- Ki bars: 8

Xanadu (Yamcha/Human)

- Ki bars: 3

greenthunder17 (Human)

Farmer Joe (Human)
- Hitpoints: 552

Turn 4 Start

Clank4Prez
08-23-2010, 05:51 PM
punch, punch, punch, punch, punch at Android 17

greenthunder17
08-24-2010, 01:05 PM
kick kick kick kick kick at 18

roxasabridged
08-24-2010, 01:25 PM
I'll just hang back an' charge ma Ki this turn.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
08-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Why wont Farmer Joe die!!!

I charge my ki

Seagull Dien
08-24-2010, 03:29 PM
Turn End in 30 minutes

Fenrir502
08-24-2010, 03:40 PM
I kick, kick, kick, kick, kick Gohan again.

Seagull Dien
08-24-2010, 04:04 PM
Player List

2. Gamemaster300 - Goku
4. Mystical – Android 18
7. Farmer Joe – Human
8. roxasabridged - Gohan
10. Xanadu – Yamcha
11. Clank4Prez - Vegeta
12. Dalord - Trunks

TURN 4 END RESULTS

The battle rages while DBZ the slowly dieing forum game continues as Vegeta single handedly battles Android 17. Vegeta Punches at Android 17 “How sad, to work so hard for so little.” “Sad for you!” Vegeta continues punching, trying harder and harder. (Vegeta used a combo and did double damage.) But Android 17 has other business to deal with. “We’ll have to deal with this later, try not to pop a blood vessel till I get back.” Android 17 flies towards Gohan. Gohan charging up his energy not able to fight back. Android 17 using this to his advantage gives Gohan series of kicks causing to cough blood. Farmer Joe not attacking this turn Naruto/Human charges up just in case. “If he comes back I’ll be ready.” Sanji/Human attacks Android 18 but with only his legs, just like Sanji would. Sanji ferociously kicks Android 18 in the head. (Sanji/Human used a combo and did double damage.)

Summary:

Roxasabridged and Ninjasplaycardgames2 charged there energy.

Humans failed to hope.

Gamemaster300 (Goku)
- Hitpoints: 656

Clank4Prez (Vegeta)
- Hitpoints: 714

roxasabridged (Gohan)
- Hitpoints: 472

Dalord (Trunks)

Fenrir502 (Android #17)
- Hitpoints: 623
- Ki bars:10

Mystical (Android #18)
- Hitpoints: 631

Xanadu (Yamcha/Human)

- Ki bars:11

greenthunder17 (Human)

Farmer Joe (Human)
- Hitpoints: 552

Turn 5 Start

Turtlicious
08-24-2010, 04:36 PM
punch punch punch punch ki blast

GOKU!

Mystical
08-24-2010, 06:10 PM
I use my ultimate attack on...Gohan... >.> (whatever that is -_-;)

And...I guess... Punch / Kick / Kick / Punch at Gohan as well :3

Ninjasplaycardgames2
08-24-2010, 07:18 PM
I think u can only use the Ultimate Attack for ur turn :/

Fenrir502
08-25-2010, 01:15 AM
I punch, punch, kick, energy ball Vegeta, before using Power Blitz on him.

greenthunder17
08-25-2010, 03:45 PM
i will kick 5 times at 18

Mystical
09-05-2010, 06:21 PM
(Revives) >.>

Turtlicious
09-07-2010, 06:40 PM
SEAAAAGULLLLL WHATTEHFUCK MAN OHMYGAWD POOOOOOOST!!!!!

Clank4Prez
09-09-2010, 11:53 AM
i power up my ki

Turtlicious
09-20-2010, 09:56 PM
I masturbate in this thread...

Mystical
03-07-2011, 09:18 PM
Whatever happened to this game?

greenthunder17
03-08-2011, 08:35 AM
now seeing as how seagull is never here i think we should have a new game master and do a new game, any disagreements

greenthunder17
03-11-2011, 08:28 PM
okay unless seagull himself objects to this, i will do this

game end

now new sign ups starts oh and if no one want to be GM i will do it

Mystical
05-20-2011, 03:31 PM

greenthunder17
06-27-2011, 01:05 PM

Mystical
06-27-2011, 05:13 PM