PDA

View Full Version : Mafia:TFG

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

OverMind
12-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Mafia: The Forum Game
All the fun of the popular party game, without the need for real-life social interaction.

General Overview

Terms:

1. At its core, Mafia is played between two teams; the town and the mafia (i.e. the namesake of the game). Needless to say, the town collective are the protagonists while the mafia are the antagonists.
2. A GM (i.e. Game Master) is a neutral player who, while not a player in the game, is directly involved by moderating and making sure everyone follows the rules.
3. The mafia and the town can be further differentiated by some (not all) members possessing specific, unique abilities; they are referred to as roles. The GM is responsible for assigning roles at the beginning of the game. Not every player will necessarily have a role and no roles are announced at the beginning of the game. A role is only revealed after the respective player has died.
4. The round is the total length of time it takes for the game to end (i.e. with either side winning). A round is further subdivided into days and nights. During the day, players are allowed to vote, use their abilities, etc. During the night, voting is stopped and the only players ‘active’ are the mafia. Days and nights last until the GM officially stops them and posts a summary summarizing the events of that day or night.
5. The recoil is the discussion that proceeds an ended round. Players can post their personal experience of the round, or discuss rule changes.

Instructions:

The objective of the town is to eliminate all members of the mafia. The objective of the mafia is to outnumber the town (which would, by consequence, allow them to have a voting majority). The difficulty is that the town is unaware of who the mafia is – it could be anyone – but, surely, the mafia co-inhabits the town with its peaceful citizens, blending in and remaining almost unnoticeable. Notably, a legitimate team effort is required on both ends for either side to be successful. The mafia has an advantage, however, since they are aware of each other’s identities. On the other hand, the town has the advantage of numbers, outnumbering the mafia significantly.

During the day, all members of the town (including the mafia members who conceal themselves as innocent townspeople) vote on someone amongst them to lynch (i.e. kill, without trial) in the game thread. This could involve having an open discussion, or voting whatever way you feel like. Be warned that, with the mafia amongst the town, voting in unison with others could be working towards the mafia’s ends; the killing of innocents. At the end of the day, whosoever has the most votes by the end of the day is killed off and their role revealed by the GM in a summative post.

Similarly, during the night, the mafia members themselves have a secret discussion amongst themselves to kill a specific target in the town via PMs. Ultimately, the leader of the mafia, the Godfather, PMs the GM a target after consulting his team. It is highly recommended that mafia members come to an agreement before the PM is made. Mafia members can elect to kill themselves if strategy requires it. The GM ends the night by posting the surely gruesome death of the mafia’s victim in the game thread as a summative post.

Summaries

As mentioned, the GM will write summative posts, detailing all the events of that turn. For day phase, this includes:
- A descriptive narrative which takes into account every player’s actions and that day’s events
- An abridged list, in point form, detailing the narrative above
- An updated player list, with the deceased marked with [STRIKE] tags

For the night phase, a narrative of the mafia victim’s death and an updated player list is sufficient.

The GM has the authority to fit in a logical sequence of events. For greater flexibility, the GM should fit event occurrence in real-time, allowing for the earliest events requested via PM by players to take priority, if possible. Basically, it’s the GM’s call in how a day plays out. Of course, the GM’s reasoning should be fair and rational.

The Rules

1. The GM’s decisions are the ultimate level of appeal. Any issues with the GM’s decisions should be discussed via PMs. If you derail the game with arguments, the GM has the authority to kill you. If you must make it public, leave arguments for recoil.
2. When a player dies, said player is eliminated from the game. As such, please refrain from posting. Ghosts? There’s no such thing as ghosts.
3. Days should last up to 20-23 hours, and nights should last from 1-4 hours (i.e. both should sum to 24). Nights are truncated in time for the benefit of the town. If the mafia feels that the time offered at night is not sufficient, they can arrange to send in PMs during the day, well in advance, listing a primary victim and substitute victim. In the case that the primary victim is lynched by the town during that day, their night kill defaults to the substitute.
4. If you anticipate being absent for a part of the game, give 24-hour notice. If you anticipate being very inactive, just refrain from signing up. Don’t post that you’re not signing up; not posting at all during sign ups is indicative enough.
5. Only votes in this format Vote: [username] count. If you wish to undo a vote, simply make another post in the format Unvote: [username]. The GM is responsible for tallying votes. Once a majority is reached, voting ends.
6. The mafia comprises of roughly 1/4th of the town. Round down, if necessary.
7. It is against the rules to betray your team to the town if you are in the mafia. The only exception to this is the Usurper role and, even then, there are specific conditions to this.
8. The recoil should, at most, last 3 days.

Roles

[b]The Mafia

Note: The Godfather role is mandatory. Any other mafia role is optional; it is up to the GM to include or exclude them depending on personal preference. To fill the 1/4th quota, the Goon role should be assigned.

Godfather:
1. The Godfather leads the mafia. As such, he chooses his minions from the player list (i.e. creates his own team) and, in doing so, assigns a second-in-command, third-in-command, etc. If the Godfather is killed, the second-in-command (and so on) is promoted to the Godfather role.
2. The Godfather sends a PM to the GM each night indicating the mafia’s next victim. That player is killed at night’s end. If the Godfather fails to make the PM in a timely fashion, the GM may contact the second-in-command (and so on) for the kill.
3. The Godfather is naturally immune to investigative roles, and shows up as innocent. This is subject to the powers of others, however.

Cleaner:
1. Up to three times in the round, the Cleaner can PM the GM indicating that he will “clean up” the body after the mafia has claimed its next victim. At night’s end, the mafia’s kill is announced but the town does not learn the victim’s role (if any), the victim shows up as a townsperson.

Extortionist:
1. Every other day, the Extortionist can blackmail or intimidate a player.
a) Blackmail; The targeted player cannot use his role.
b) Intimidate; The targeted player cannot post in the thread and, by consequence, vote. If the intimidated player speaks out in the thread, he has a 50% chance of getting killed at day’s end.

The Con-Man:
1. The Con-Man can guess any player’s role by PMing the GM each turn until he gets a role correct. The player must be alive.
2. If the Con-Man is correct, his role "activates" and he “steals” that player’s role (i.e. gaining all abilities) for 5 days, while the victim becomes a powerless townsperson during that time.
3. This power is lost if the victim dies, the Con-Man voluntarily gives up the role or the 5 days are up.
4. The Con-Man can guess another player's role by voluntarily giving up the stolen role (thereby, returning it to the victim) or if the current victim is killed. If correct, the 5-day counter restarts. The Con-Man cannot hold multiple roles simultaneously.

Kidnapper:
1. During the round, the kidnapper can kidnap one player and hold him/her hostage.
2. The hostage cannot vote or use his/her power in the time that he/she is kidnapped.
3. The ransom note must briefly detail a demand which is reasonable, a judgment the GM must make. If the demand is met or the kidnapper is killed, the hostage is freed, otherwise the hostage is held indefinitely (regardless of day) until either event happens.
4. If the Kidnapper is investigated, the hostage is freed.

Framer:
1. Each day, the Framer can plant incriminating evidence on a player. If that player is investigated, he is determined to be guilty.

Goon:
1. Like a townsperson, the goon has no special abilities. However, being a member of the mafia, he has equal say in suggesting targets to the Godfather and must be killed for the town to win.

Usurper:
One of the mafia members (Role or Goon) is randomly assigned to be the Usurper. While loyal to the mafia itself, the Usurper is power-hungry and wants to be the Godfather. If the Usurper can somehow get the Godfather killed, he becomes the new Godfather and can re-establish the hierarchy (i.e. second-in-command, etc.).

The Forces of Justice

Note: The Detective role is mandatory. Any other justice role is optional; it is up to the GM to include or exclude them depending on personal preference.

The Forces of Justice roles can become "corrupt", within certain restrictions, and side with the Mafia. They must PM the GM about it first, so they can stop potential game wrecking.

Detective:
1. Each day, the Detective can interrogate a player by PMing the GM the player’s name. The GM returns a ‘guilty’ verdict if said player belongs to the mafia and a ‘innocent’ judgment otherwise. This is not always 100% accurate, though (i.e. the Framer’s ability).

FBI Agent:
1. Every other day, the FBI Agent can learn a player’s role by PMing the GM the player’s name. If said player is in the mafia, he/she is identified as a townsperson.
2. Every other day, the FBI Agent can analyze a dead player’s body by PMing the GM. If a mafia victim is investigated, the FBI Agent learns the role (i.e. undoing the Cleaner’s power). If a lynch victim is investigated, the last player “associated” with the victim (i.e. if a role used an ability on him/her) is identified.

Secret Service Agent:
1. The secret service agent is aware of the Governor’s identity.
2. Each night, the Secret Service Agent can PM the GM a name of a player to protect. If the mafia targets that player, he/she is protected.
3. If the Secret Service Agent chooses to do so, he can prevent a town lynching but his identity is revealed.

CIA Agent:
1. Every other day, the CIA Agent can ‘arrest’ three players. Any votes or abilities used by said players up to that point are not annulled, but they are inactive for the rest of the day.
2. Every other day, the CIA Agent can set up surveillance targeting a specific player. The CIA Agent learns of any other players that target said player (i.e. use their role powers on him/her) and of any items said player was holding associated with that player’s role (i.e. a gun could be indicative of either mafia or justice alliance). Creativity is encouraged on the part of the GM.

NSA Agent:
1. Every day, the NSA Agent can wire-tap one player. Any PMs sent by said player to the GM are forwarded to the NSA Agent.

Other Roles

Note: Not all of these roles need to be included. It’s up to the GM’s discretion to use them. If there are more players than roles, then any remaining players are considered townspeople.

Governor:
1. The Governor can PM the GM, requesting that that day’s lynch be stopped, under the following conditions:
a) It is not himself
b) The player has not already been saved by the Governor previously (i.e. this only works once/player)

Travelling Salesman:
1. Every other day, the Travelling Salesman can leave town on ‘business,’ making him immune to lynching that day and that night’s mafia hit (i.e. The GM doesn’t reveal his identity in the summary).
2. Every day, the Travelling Salesman can ‘sell’ his vote to a player, allowing that player to have double-voting power but he becomes unable to vote himself as a consequence. At any day thereafter, he can cash in and have a voting power equal to as many votes he has sold in previous days, however, now his customers will be unable to vote. He can restart the cycle again the next day.

Miller:
1. The Miller is a regular townsperson except, upon investigation, he is revealed to be guilty. Upon death, he is revealed just to be a townsperson by the GM. His true identity is only revealed at round end.

Jester:
1. The Jester’s goal is to get lynched. If he succeeds, any players that voted for his lynch can’t vote or use role abilities the next day.

Angel:
1. Once per round, the Angel can opt to ‘switch’ places with the lynched or mafia victim for either the day or night phase, sacrificing himself instead. The Angel cannot be conned by the Con-Man or blackmailed by the Extortionist.

Doctor:
1. Every day, the Doctor can opt to bring the previous night’s mafia victim back to life with a 25% chance of success. If he succeeds, the chances of revival for the next victim drop by 5%.

Lawyer:
1. The Lawyer can represent a player each day.
2. If that player is to be lynched, then he can contest the results. If the number of votes for the Lawyer’s client is at most 5 more than those for the next leading player, that player is lynched instead. Otherwise, he has a 50% chance of successfully transferring the lynch to the next leading player.
3. The player can’t be interrogated (Detective) or arrested (CIA) on that day. These roles can still use their powers on other players, however.

Hider:
1. Every night, the Hider can hide at another player’s house by PMing the GM. In doing so, he is immune from the mafia when targeted, but is also killed if his host is targeted.
2. If the Hider chooses to hide at a mafia member’s home, he is automatically killed.

Townsperson:
1. A townsperson has no special abilities. As a citizen, however, he/she is entitled to voting rights in town lynches.

Fixes

04/03/2011
- Updated Con Man role and balanced it a bit more.
- Clarification regarding corruption; justice can in fact be corrupted.
- Added in Zairak's name to the bottom of first post.

© Copyright, Zairak, AsteriskRocks & OverMind

OverMind
12-20-2009, 04:51 PM
[Reserved Post]

OverMind
[Reserved Post]

Fat1Fared
can I make a post here ^_^

OverMind
12-20-2009, 04:54 PM
Posting is fine, but please keep the spam to a minimum.

I've posted this now so prospective players can study the rules.

grimfang999
12-20-2009, 06:05 PM
ill sign up i guess, but the nextortionist seems a bit overpowered

AsteriskRocks
12-20-2009, 06:07 PM
You sign up in the social group, not the topic.

Ishikawa Oshro
12-20-2009, 06:07 PM
I guess ill sign myself up then.
>.>

OverMind
12-20-2009, 06:57 PM
ill sign up i guess, but the nextortionist seems a bit overpowered

That's why we're in beta. If a role is underpowered or overpowered, we can make the necessary changes after a trial run.

OverMind
12-22-2009, 01:42 PM

Here's the current player's list:

- AsterGray
- bakurachick
- AllisonWalker
- 0mnislash17
- Fat1Fared
- AsteriskRocks
- berober04
- killshot
- WeirdSmells
- yamiangie
- FanMan
- grimfang999
- Ishikawa Oshro
- Kipper
- Zairak
- Kudos
- Insane
- Panikkay
- easygoinguchiha
- darkarcher

I'm choosing a Godfather right now and handing out roles, round hasn't started yet.

OverMind
12-22-2009, 03:50 PM
An evil presence exists in Bears City. You can’t hear it, smell it, or see it – but you can feel it.

This didn’t happen overnight, of course. It was a gradual process, with the mafia establishing themselves through racketeering, gradually moving into bribery, and then expanding their influence into all sorts of other criminal activities. The townspeople assumed that justice would take its course and remove this threat; they turned a blind eye to it all and went about with their usual business – until it became too late. That’s when friends started disappearing – for no apparent reason.

Well, no one does anything without a reason, but the motive remained unclear. It wasn’t until federal agents got involved that they realized that the mafia’s motive was the complete takeover of Bears City. It all made sense! If the mafia could gradually eliminate anyone outside their ranks, one by one, the city would be theirs eventually.

With the dissemination of this information via word-of-mouth, and rumour, fear eventually turned into anger, which turned into action. The town would no longer stand idly by while their friends and family were invited to ‘swim with the fishes.’ In retaliation, the townspeople began taking names, and asking questions later; they resorted to lynching. Of course, no one can really tell the difference between innocent and guilty. Be wary of thy neighbour.

Player’s List
- AsterGray
- bakurachick
- AllisonWalker
- 0mnislash17
- Fat1Fared
- AsteriskRocks
- berober04
- killshot
- WeirdSmells
- yamiangie
- FanMan
- grimfang999
- Ishikawa Oshro
- Kipper
- Zairak
- Kudos
- Insane
- Panikkay
- easygoinguchiha
- darkarcher

Round Start
Day 1 Start (Day ends at 3 PM Eastern Time Tomorrow; Night Phase ends at 4 PM immediately following)

*EDIT:* A player needs at least 11 votes (majority) for voting to stop.

Zairak
12-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Vote: [FanMan]

EDIT:

I guess I'll hijack this post for the purposes of keeping the Sign Up List.

AsterGray
grimfang999
berober04
yamiangie
0mnislash17
Ishikawa Oshro
killshot
Ninjasplaycardgames2
Fat1Fared
Mystical
bakurachick
kudos
Spoofs3

Fat1Fared
12-22-2009, 04:04 PM
VOTE: [FanMan]

OverMind
12-22-2009, 04:05 PM
[The Travelling Salesman has sold his vote for today to 0mnislash17]

0mnislash17
12-22-2009, 04:06 PM
VOTE: [Kudos]

Both votes of course.

Panikkay
12-22-2009, 04:35 PM

WeirdSmells
12-22-2009, 04:42 PM
VOTE: [FANMAN]

grimfang999
12-22-2009, 05:06 PM
VOTE: [FANMAN]

hooray for robotic following!!!

killshot
12-22-2009, 05:26 PM

AsteriskRocks
12-22-2009, 05:26 PM
v0t3: [F@NM@N]

AllisonWalker
12-22-2009, 05:28 PM
I vote Omni!

WeirdSmells
12-22-2009, 05:29 PM
VOTE:[0mnislash]
Fix'd

0mnislash17
12-22-2009, 05:30 PM
I vote Omni!

I will be sure to remember this.

AllisonWalker
12-22-2009, 05:34 PM

O_O'

AsteriskRocks
12-22-2009, 05:42 PM

Therefore you are a maf-*silenced*

EDIT: Not promoting anymore spam.

OverMind
12-22-2009, 06:17 PM
[The Kidnapper has kidnapped Fat1Fared. He has left a ransom note.]

I have Fat1Fared. if you ever want to see him or his flatulence alive again kill the one named kudos. Oh, and F you. Good day

-Your friendly neighbourhood kidnapper

[The Extortionist has intimidated darkarcher]

berober04
12-22-2009, 06:20 PM

Fat1Fared
12-22-2009, 06:22 PM
[The Kidnapper has kidnapped Fat1Fared. He has left a ransom note.]

Quote:
I have Fat1Fared. if you ever want to see him or his flatulence alive again kill the one named kudos. Oh, and F you. Good day

-Your friendly neighbourhood kidnapper
[The Extortionist has intimidated darkarcher]

you FOOL, do you actually think anyone cares about me?

PS Everyone don't give in to this weakwilled character, I will not let them kill Kudos and her chibi avatar (what does chibi even mean <__<)

PSS Kidnapper or any Maifa member, can you please PM me, I have something wish to ask you and I betray you, you can kill me,

AllisonWalker
12-22-2009, 06:25 PM
Oh no, not Fared! D:

Panikkay
12-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Oh, come on! Why Fared? D:

berober04
12-22-2009, 06:32 PM
You bastard kidnapper. I will hunt you down and I will find you. I am justice...

Waait, wrong topic

Panikkay
12-22-2009, 06:38 PM
Berober is L!

I couldn't help it >.>

easygoinguchiha
12-22-2009, 06:40 PM
it's a trap, Fat is really a member of the mafia!

Also how many of the roles are in use this round?

Fat1Fared
12-22-2009, 06:41 PM
Oh, come on! Why Fared? D:

Oh no, not Fared! D:

I'm sorry guys, but I won't negiotate with terrorists :squintyface:

(Well unless they are rich businessmen and have lots of oil for sale, then I will readily fight with them, in their War of Terror) :thatface:

Kipper
12-22-2009, 06:42 PM

AsterGray
Berober is L!

I couldn't help it >.>

Lulz. Berober is ALWAYS L.

Err....

berober04
Lulz. Berober is ALWAYS L.

Err....
[VOTE]: Kudos
I really am. :V

AllisonWalker
12-22-2009, 06:43 PM
I'm sorry guys, but I won't negiotate with terrorists :squintyface:

(Well unless they are rich businessmen and have lots of oil for sale, then I will readily fight with them, in their War of Terror) :thatface:

I'll save you! :8V:

FanMan
12-22-2009, 06:53 PM

And I shall remember this!

Vote: [Kudos]

Zairak
12-22-2009, 06:54 PM
And I shall remember this!

Eh. I just wanted the first bandwagon/vote's virginity, nothing personal.

Ishikawa Oshro
12-22-2009, 06:55 PM
Ishikawa's votes where YOU win!!!

Thats right folks ishi's votes on deal for our end of the year BLOW OUT deals

You need that extra vote just to get your point across???? Well here at Ishi's votes we allow you to have that option. Whats the catch you ask well glad YOU asked. Theres no catch at all. We accept a very broad amount of ways for payment.
Ways include but are not limited to

-The obvious friend favors ^_~ (ladies you know what ishi means)
-Info on a role
-allow ishi to have control of your role in exchange for that extra vote
-make ishi a deity doll (thats right. you think you can draw? then draw ishi his very own -ishi idol doll that you WILL worship that turn and you must post ishi the picture so he can adore it with you ^_^

So come on down and PM ishi some deals for the next round. Look how happy omni is with his extra vote

Omnislash17- Thanks Ishi's votes. That last one you sold me really made a difference in my life. My performance has increased 2 fold since I started using those pills. The wife is really impressed ^_^
Ishi- O.O *whispers in omnis ear*
Omnislash17- Wait wut......The vote?.........So this isent about zantec?
Ishi- Oh for the love of GOD CUT THE TAPE CUT IT CUT THE TAPE!!!!

easygoinguchiha
12-22-2009, 06:59 PM
Vote: [Fat1fared]

0mnislash17
12-22-2009, 07:02 PM
Ishikawa's votes where YOU win!!!

Thats right folks ishi's votes on deal for our end of the year BLOW OUT deals

You need that extra vote just to get your point across???? Well here at Ishi's votes we allow you to have that option. Whats the catch you ask well glad YOU asked. Theres no catch at all. We accept a very broad amount of ways for payment.
Ways include but are not limited to

-The obvious friend favors ^_~ (ladies you know what ishi means)
-Info on a role
-allow ishi to have control of your role in exchange for that extra vote
-make ishi a deity doll (thats right. you think you can draw? then draw ishi his very own -ishi idol doll that you WILL worship that turn and you must post ishi the picture so he can adore it with you ^_^

So come on down and PM ishi some deals for the next round. Look how happy omni is with his extra vote

I'm so suing you for false advertisement...I never said ANY of that >_>

OverMind
12-22-2009, 07:03 PM
Clarification:

Role-sharing is allowed. But, it's risky. There's 1/4 chance that who you're sharing your role with is in the mafia.

However, you're not breaking the rules by role-sharing.

AllisonWalker
12-22-2009, 07:03 PM

He's just embarrassed. The secret is out now.

Fat1Fared
12-22-2009, 07:06 PM

well techically you can take a tortous action, if he made you out to be indosing something not used or making you out to be something your not,

-Seeing as you did buy from him, you cannot sue on first grounds and well, unless you are admiting your a <___< >___> errrrr not real boy, you cannot sue on second ether

0mnislash17
12-22-2009, 07:08 PM
well techically you can take a tortous action, if he made you out to be indosing something not used or making you out to be something your not,

-Seeing as you did buy from him, you cannot sue on first grounds and well, unless you are admiting your a <___< >___> errrrr not real boy, you cannot sue on second ether

DAMMIT ALL TO HELL! I WILL GET MY REVENGE!

FanMan
12-22-2009, 07:09 PM
Eh. I just wanted the first bandwagon/vote's virginity, nothing personal.

Don't worry about it. Anyway, back to the joking around.

You rapist!

OverMind
12-22-2009, 07:09 PM
Also how many of the roles are in use this round?

Clarification:

Ah, young Padawan, that is the element of surprise. You don't know which roles I've included and excluded.

It all adds to the environment of secrecy in the round.

Is your neighbour who he really says he is?

Ishikawa Oshro
12-22-2009, 07:14 PM
Ishi's Votes
Welps folks seems a boistrous young woman came in today and has pre-ordered a vote for tomorrow. Ishi's shop will be closed for the evening. Hope you all enjoy your days and remember to visit again tomorrow.

*begins to call hotel*
Ishi-Ah Yes Id like to make a room reservation!
Receptionist- Okay may I have you name please?
Ishi-Mr Oshiro
Receptionist- Ah yes Mr Oshiro it seems your room has already been reserved
Ishi- really may I know by whoom?
Receptionist- It seems a Mrs Walker has reserved a room for two. She seems to have reserved the lovebird room complete with different flavored rubbers!
Ishi- Rubbers..........................!!!!!!!

AllisonWalker
12-22-2009, 07:15 PM
Since when did I get married?!

grimfang999
12-22-2009, 07:17 PM

since now, bitch

Ishikawa Oshro
12-22-2009, 07:18 PM

Always remember to read the fine print........Honey ^_~

Fat1Fared
12-22-2009, 07:19 PM
DAMMIT ALL TO HELL! I WILL GET MY REVENGE!

never fear, Fared is here your lawyer

And though your case could fail for defimation, we could sue for defection of product, as in the Sale of Goods Act 1976 Section 13 (real act lol) there are parts to this setting:-

-Primary Use=Now it is clear, it has worked in its errrrr.... primary uses

we do have:-

-Secondary Uses=This is stated to be anything which can be seen as a natural conquencse of the primary use and though it may have worked in its primary aims, it may not have yet have worked worked in the secondary use of errrr...uniting members your group ...... and for anyone who didn't get it, basically this vote needs to fail, so 0mnislash can sue for defection of product

AllisonWalker
12-22-2009, 07:20 PM
Always remember to read the fine print........Honey ^_~

:squintyface: ...I hate you.

FanMan
12-22-2009, 07:22 PM

And though your case could fail for defimation, we could sue for defection of product, as in the Sale of Goods Act 1976 Section 13 (real act lol) there are parts to this setting:-

-Secondary Uses=This is stated to be anything which can be seen as a natural conquencse of the primary use and though it may have worked in its primary aims, it may not have yet have worked worked in the secondary use of errrr...uniting members your group ...... and for anyone who didn't get it, basically this vote needs to fail, so 0mnislash can sue for defection of product

There is only one way to defeat a lawyer...

Client: Sorry but I don't have the money to pay you.
Lawyer: SAY WHAT NOW?! But I just won you the case?!
Client: I appreciate that and thank you. That is my payment to you, a thanks.
Lawyer: *Explodes*

grimfang999
12-22-2009, 07:22 PM
ahh but read the fine print within the fine print

Ishikawa Oshro
12-22-2009, 07:23 PM
ahh but read the fine print within the fine print

just remember all the print was written by my lawyer......
Me!!!!1

0mnislash17
12-22-2009, 07:25 PM

So...as long as it fails I get to sue?

grimfang999
12-22-2009, 07:25 PM
just remember all the print was written by my lawyer......
Me!!!!1

so you wrote:

the one who signs this deal has complete and legal control over the contractors body and mind except when it come to connections to this deal aside from this section of the text

how very clever of you

AllisonWalker
12-22-2009, 07:28 PM
...Where's my lawyer?! I want a divorce!

WeirdSmells
12-22-2009, 07:29 PM
Cut the spam folks.

Am I the only person that finds it funny that the lawyer that is representing everybody has been kidnapped

0mnislash17
12-22-2009, 07:30 PM
Unvote: [Kudos]. (Both votes)

Vote: [Ishikawa Oshro] (Both votes)

YOU'RE IN FOR IT NOW YOU DAMN SALEMAN! I'M SUING FOR EVER PENNY YOU CAN POSSIBLY PINCH!

grimfang999
12-22-2009, 07:30 PM
...Where's my lawyer?! I want a divorce!

at least your other half has no say in the matter. hes basically your mind slave and has to do anything you want

and fine lets cut the spam

AllisonWalker
12-22-2009, 07:32 PM
Unvote: [Omnislash17].

Vote: [Ishikawa Oshro]

I want all your money when you die. >:D

WeirdSmells
12-22-2009, 07:34 PM
Unvote: [FanMan]
Vote: [IshikawaOshro]

It seemed fun

Fat1Fared
12-22-2009, 07:36 PM
-Guys-Guys, don't vote Ish, if you vote him........damn how can I get these red-necks to see things my way...errrr I kknow the soul of the devil will take over world,

-Vote Fanman

kudos
12-22-2009, 07:36 PM
you FOOL, do you actually think anyone cares about me?

PS Everyone don't give in to this weakwilled character, I will not let them kill Kudos and her chibi avatar (what does chibi even mean <__<)

PSS Kidnapper or any Maifa member, can you please PM me, I have something wish to ask you and I betray you, you can kill me,

to fat1fared: Thank you. I appreciate the sentiment ^_^ Of course I would rather not die, because unlike some other games I could mention, this one does not have any ghosts...

to the town: I would like to implore you not to lynch me, but to find an alternative solution other than giving this criminal what he wants. We should have learned our lesson before WW2 when Britain gave Hitler everything he wanted. Appeasement is not the answer.

to the kidnapper: ... your demand for my death will avail you naught. I will protect Fat1fared with my life, if necessary, but turning the town against its own peons will only lower their estimation of you as a member of the mafia. You could have chosen your target more carefully, and I believe you will pay for this mistake.

sincerely,
Kudos (and her cute chibi avatar)

also:

vote: [fanman]

FanMan
12-22-2009, 07:55 PM
Just because I was L in DN doesn't mean that I'm of some important role this round. Trust me, I can be of good use this round so vote somebody else. If you all don't believe me then vote for Kudos next turn or somebody else who voted for me just because they wanted to or wanted to follow the crowd.

That is all.

PS: Don't follow the crowd.

PSS: I am a little upset about this, if I die, I'll explain after turn end or when I die.

Fat1Fared
12-22-2009, 07:59 PM
to fat1fared: Thank you. I appreciate the sentiment ^_^ Of course I would rather not die, because unlike some other games I could mention, this one does not have any ghosts...

to the town: I would like to implore you not to lynch me, but to find an alternative solution other than giving this criminal what he wants. We should have learned our lesson before WW2 when Britain gave Hitler everything he wanted. Appeasement is not the answer.

She has gone against the british with bad history, kill her :thatface: (only joking, kill Fanman, nothing personal, he just meets my.....I mean our aims :smile: )

to the kidnapper: ... your demand for my death will avail you naught. I will protect Fat1fared with my life, if necessary, but turning the town against its own peons will only lower their estimation of you as a member of the mafia. You could have chosen your target more carefully, and I believe you will pay for this mistake.

YAY, I have big strong girl to protect me ^_^
=I'm so happy

sincerely,
Kudos (and her cute chibi avatar)
also:

vote: [fanman]

Yay

FanMan
12-22-2009, 08:05 PM
Yay

:squintyface: Hmm... *prepares list of people to get back*

WeirdSmells: Talked it over.
Zairak: Explained self
Kudos: In Progress.
Fat1Fared: In Progress.
Office Secretary: Almost there.

OverMind
12-22-2009, 08:06 PM
Clarification:

When I said FanMan was my hero, I meant it.

WeirdSmells
12-22-2009, 08:06 PM

Heh. I remember you're whole vendetta against me

kudos
12-22-2009, 08:09 PM

hey it's nothing personal. I didn't mean to make you mad. Just doing what meets my own needs best. Maybe I can bake you cookies to make up for it. :)

FanMan
12-22-2009, 08:19 PM
hey it's nothing personal. I didn't mean to make you mad. Just doing what meets my own needs best. Maybe I can bake you cookies to make up for it. :)

Just to be clear, I like chocolate chip cookies.

Anyway, the list is a joke cause I also included the Office Secretary in there. But yes, I would like cookies but don't worry, I think I've got something planned.

*On a side note: Zairak is a rapist cause he stole the thread's virginity.

WeirdSmells
12-22-2009, 08:22 PM

Anyway, the list is a joke cause I also included the Office Secretary in there. But yes, I would like cookies but don't worry, I think I've got something planned.

*On a side note: Zairak is a rapist cause he stole the thread's virginity.

And she's underaged

kudos
12-22-2009, 08:24 PM

haha I knew it was a joke, but the cookie offer still stands
*hands him chocolate chip cookies*
glad we could settle this in a civilized way ^_^

FanMan
12-22-2009, 08:26 PM
And she's underaged

Wait, the secretary is underage... HOLY CRAP! *Police arrive*

Police: Your under arrest for sleeping with a minor but because she was very hot, we'll let you go off with a warning.
Me: Wait a minute, isn't that sexist or derogatory in any way?
Police: Shut up before we change our minds.

haha I knew it was a joke, but the cookie offer still stands
*hands him chocolate chip cookies*
glad we could settle this in a civilized way ^_^

Yay! *takes cookies and slaps Kudos*

Kudos: Hey!
Spy disguised as me: He he.
Me: Damn spy be stealing mah cookies and hitting women!

Alright, I'll stop with the spam for now.

Kipper
12-22-2009, 09:35 PM
Unvote: [Kudos]
Vote: [IshikawaOshro]

AsteriskRocks
12-22-2009, 10:36 PM
Isn't it obvious that voting a person with a role will not help us?

Obviously we should vote someone we can likely suspect as a Mafia. If Ishi is the traveling salesman he cannot be a mafioso...therefore killing him will help the Mafia outnumber us, which is a bad thing.

Unvote: [FanMan]
Vote: [Fat1fared]

>:V I'm on to you Fared...

yamiangie
12-22-2009, 10:50 PM
With all of this I don't understand how the game is ended?

AsteriskRocks
12-22-2009, 10:53 PM
With all of this I don't understand how the game is ended?

Turn End is after both the Day and Night cycle end.

So by tomorrow at 4 PM EST...a full "day" in game will pass therefore it is turn end.

Unless you meant:

The "game" ends when all of the mafia is killed off (Town Victory) or if the Mafia outnumbers the town (Mafia victory).

There are also altern-*silenced*

OverMind
12-22-2009, 10:56 PM
Clarification:

1/4th of the town is part of the mafia. The mafia wins when they outnumber the town. The town wins when all mafia members are killed.

WeirdSmells
12-22-2009, 11:03 PM
There are also altern-*silenced*

There are altern-*silenced*-ory!?

AsteriskRocks
12-22-2009, 11:35 PM
There are altern-*silenced*-ory!?

*silenced*

and...crap

FanMan
12-23-2009, 12:09 AM
*puts sniper rifle away again*

It wasn't me. I swear, what about that person over there! *Points to next person who posts after me* It could have been them.

AllisonWalker
12-23-2009, 12:33 AM
Eh? I'm completely innocent. I just looking for my divorce papers, you see. :)

OverMind
12-23-2009, 12:35 AM
I should have posted this earlier:

Vote Tally:
FanMan: 7
Kudos: 2
Ishikawa Oshro: 5
Fat1Fared: 2

FanMan
12-23-2009, 12:38 AM
Hmm, I...

Unvote: [Kudos]
Vote: [Ishi]

grimfang999
12-23-2009, 07:18 AM
so... we are killing a perfectly legal role... in contrast with someone i dont know the role of.... dumb town is dumb

Insane
12-23-2009, 08:30 AM

OverMind
12-23-2009, 09:39 AM
<facepalm> well done, you just made a paradox

=Overmind, Question can 2 poeple have the same role, I don't believe they can, but would like check

Two players cannot have the same role.

Of course, more than one player can be a Goon or a Townsperson.

Vote Tally:
FanMan: 8
Kudos: 1
Ishikawa Oshro: 6

yamiangie
12-23-2009, 12:13 PM
Vote [fanman]

bakurachick
12-23-2009, 01:11 PM
Vote[Fanman]

AsterGray
12-23-2009, 01:16 PM
Unvote[Kudos]
Vote[Fanman]

OverMind
12-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Vote Tally:
FanMan: 11
Kudos: 0
Ishikawa Oshro: 6

Voting is now stopped since a majority has been reached. FanMan will be lynched this turn.

There is, however, 2 hours left for players to make day actions.

AllisonWalker
12-23-2009, 01:42 PM
so... we are killing a perfectly legal role... in contrast with someone i dont know the role of.... dumb town is dumb

I'll remember this, Grimfang.

grimfang999
12-23-2009, 01:49 PM
and ill remember that you will remember this

WeirdSmells
12-23-2009, 02:20 PM
And I will remember the kontra code!

OverMind
12-23-2009, 02:54 PM
[DAY 1 END. RESULTS SOON.]

WeirdSmells
12-23-2009, 02:55 PM
Wee

OverMind
12-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Day 1

The Travelling Salesman being the crafty and opportunistic businessman decided to stay for the day and sell some goods; specifically, scalping his vote. 0mnislash17 was an enthusiastic buyer, paid the “price” plus an I.O.U. for some other day.

Meanwhile, the Extortionist decided to do a bit of scaring. While darkarcher is normally brave, he was speechless when he woke up this morning only to find the head of his prized horse Dolly staring him in the face. The intimidated darkarcher relented and stayed locked up in his home all day.

At the same time, the Kidnapper decided to cause a bit of a ruckus and kidnapped Fat1Fared. He demanded that kudos be voted out, or else. No one really cared because it was Fat1Fared.

By evening, an angry crowd gathered in the town square of Bears City. After hours and hours of vote manoeuvring, they had finally come to a consensus. FanMan would be dragged to the guillotine where he would be beheaded. While the crowd did manage to locate FanMan, he slipped into the shadows and escaped. He was nowhere to be found. A riot was about to ensue when, suddenly, someone in the crowd noticed something. FanMan had dropped something in his hasty escape. It was his federal badge. FanMan is an agent of the Secret Service. The townspeople settled down.

Player’s List
- AsterGray
- bakurachick
- AllisonWalker
- 0mnislash17
- Fat1Fared
- AsteriskRocks
- berober04
- killshot
- WeirdSmells
- yamiangie
- FanMan; Secret Service Agent
- grimfang999
- Ishikawa Oshro
- Kipper
- Zairak
- Kudos
- Insane
- Panikkay
- easygoinguchiha
- darkarcher

No one’s dead yet!

Summary:
- The Travelling Salesman sold his vote to 0mnislash17.
- The Extortionist intimidated darkarcher.
- The Kidnapper kidnapped Fat1Fared.
- The town foolishly tried to kill FanMan, but he used his Secret Service powers to escape.

Notes:
- The Extortionist can’t use any abilities tomorrow
- The Kidnapper’s demand for kudos to be voted out hasn’t been met; Fat1Fared remains a hostage

It is now night. All the townspeople are hiding in the homes, hoping –no, praying- that no one knocks on their door.

The mafia lurks among the town.

Night Phase for Day 1 Start (Night Phase ends at 4:15 PM EST)

Ishikawa Oshro
12-23-2009, 04:11 PM
I seel my double voting powers to allison

By the way dear last night was enchanting ^_~

AllisonWalker
12-23-2009, 04:13 PM
I seel my double voting powers to allison

By the way dear last night was enchanting ^_~

*throws up a little*

OverMind
12-23-2009, 04:18 PM
Night 1

*knock knock*

It wasn’t coming from the front door.

*thump thump*

Footsteps. Someone was in his house; they had broken in. Scared for his life, he hid in the basement hoping desperately that they wouldn’t find him. He dead-bolted it.

*cr-aaa-aaaaa-sh*

The basement door fell down the stairs. A shadowy figure stood there, and began making his way down.

He tried to stay quiet –unmoving – but it was no use. He was found.

*rikka-rikka-rikka*

The hitman mercilessly gunned easygoinguchiha, a plain old townsperson, down.

A few doors down, the Hider hid with an innocent realizing that he would be safe tonight. He would later comment to his host that he felt a disturbance nearby.

Player’s List
- AsterGray
- bakurachick
- AllisonWalker
- 0mnislash17
- Fat1Fared
- AsteriskRocks
- berober04
- killshot
- WeirdSmells
- yamiangie
- grimfang999
- Ishikawa Oshro
- Kipper
- Zairak
- Kudos
- Insane
- Panikkay
- easygoinguchiha; townsperson
- darkarcher

Summary:
- The Mafia killed easygoinguchiha
- The Hider hid at the house of an innocent

Notes:
- easygoinguchiha has been eliminated from the game; he cannot vote until further notice

Day 2 Start (Day ends at 3 PM Eastern Time Tomorrow; Night Phase ends at 4 PM immediately following)

*EDIT*: 10 Votes are required for a majority.

AllisonWalker
12-23-2009, 04:20 PM
Vote [Ishikawa Oshro]! [both votes]

0mnislash17
12-23-2009, 04:40 PM
Well seeing how I lost and can now sue that poor salesman, no need for me to find him dead until I get my money. Time to go back to my original suspect. ^_^

Vote:[Kudos]

bakurachick
12-23-2009, 04:54 PM

killshot
12-23-2009, 04:59 PM

Fat1Fared
12-23-2009, 05:07 PM
Well seeing how I lost and can now sue that poor salesman, no need for me to find him dead until I get my money. Time to go back to my original suspect. ^_^

yes, do this dear town, I'm afraid we have no choice but to negotiate at this time :squintyface: (but we will RISE AGAIN, as Mother Russia Bear City (not town)

-Also I have filed the green form and sent in a submission of subsection 13 (5) Sale of Goods Defection (9) and Judge Dogueit and Lord Scraper are ready to take trail within next 5 weeks, (then should be short 5 years of litigation and should get the price of your product back :thatface: )

AsterGray
12-23-2009, 05:08 PM

grimfang999
12-23-2009, 05:16 PM
VOTE: [KUDOS]

AllisonWalker
12-23-2009, 05:22 PM
NOOOO! Not kudos! D:

AsteriskRocks
12-23-2009, 05:34 PM
I'll have to contemplate this vote a bit...

kudos
12-23-2009, 05:59 PM
I have said that I am willing to die for Fat1fared, and I see that this is the only way... I have never before contemplated suicide, hopefully this will be the last time.

vote: [kudos]

Fat1Fared
12-23-2009, 06:08 PM
I have said that I am willing to die for Fat1fared, and I see that this is the only way... I have never before contemplated suicide, hopefully this will be the last time.

vote: [kudos]

-Fared sat tied to the old and battered chair, ropes rubbing against his arms like two snakes, trained to crush him to within an inch of his life. A dark and evil mask figure came up to him with a phone and played him the message,

<breaks down crying,> Kudos....Noooooooooooooooooooo....... I will get revenge on the ones who did this to us, I love you, Kudos, I won't let it end this way, I will not let it END LIKE THIS

He turned on the masked figure with broken eyes, which seemed to have the black flames of hell itself racing through them,

=I will have revenge....you, you are dead, you think you have won....you have NOTHING...NOTHING and Soon the Grimreaper will show you just how worthless your life is, as when I find (and I will find you) I won't give you to my team mates for "Fair" trail, no I will be Judge jury and executor all in one, and You Will Beg For Death Before The End!!
:squintyface:

You Have Been Warned

Seeing as got PM or 2, I will put this hereThis ^^^^ is a joke/roleplaying, I'm not being serious lol

AllisonWalker
12-23-2009, 06:11 PM
-is scared-

yamiangie
12-23-2009, 06:33 PM

WeirdSmells
12-23-2009, 06:34 PM

OverMind
12-23-2009, 06:50 PM
Vote Tally:
Ishikawa Oshro: 3
Kudos: 7

Clarification: 10 Votes are required to reach a majority.

Kipper
12-23-2009, 07:01 PM

Panikkay
12-23-2009, 07:05 PM

Insane
12-23-2009, 07:08 PM

grimfang999
12-23-2009, 07:15 PM
and there you have it

Ishikawa Oshro
12-23-2009, 07:17 PM

why my friend are YOU voting for entrepauner Ishi now?
Youve never even given my product a shot.

OverMind
12-23-2009, 07:18 PM
Voting is stopped. A majority has been reached.

Kudos will be lynched.

Vote Tally:
Ishikawa Oshro: 3
Kudos: 10

Unfortunately, I still have to delay day end until the scheduled time for the actions of roles.

yamiangie
12-23-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm sure in future turns this progress will take longer

WeirdSmells
12-23-2009, 07:21 PM
why my friend are YOU voting for entrepauner Ishi now?
Youve never even given my product a shot.

Because it's fun to vote for you.

easygoinguchiha
12-23-2009, 07:21 PM
I got too suspicious of the mafia and they killed me, not that I had any sort of interesting role anyway.

OverMind
12-23-2009, 07:30 PM
I got too suspicious of the mafia and they killed me, not that I had any sort of interesting role anyway.

It's like a big game of dodgeball. Everyone loves playing, they hate being eliminated.

Though you have "lost", you can still work in the background to help your comrades. That's not against the rules.

0mnislash17
12-24-2009, 02:13 PM

lol guess people who make themselves known to be anti-mob like myself get to live. Yay ^_^

OverMind
12-24-2009, 03:07 PM
[DAY 2 END. RESULTS SOON.]

OverMind
12-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Day 2

The Travelling Salesman found a new customer today, AllisonWalker, who was more than willing to buy his vote. He’s really raking in the I.O.U.s, isn’t he?

By midday, the town decided to have a change-of-heart from yesterday, realizing that their beloved Fat1Fared was more valuable than originally perceived. They reached a majority vote for Kudos rather quickly and were quite proud of themselves. Unfortunately, the celebration soon lost its momentum when the Governor stepped in, preventing her lynch. Kudos lives to play another day. And the town is outraged.

In the meantime, Fat1Fared and his Kidnapper continued playing cards, only giving a nod to the announcement of the vote-annul action by the Governor as announced on the television set. This was going to be a really long game of Go-Fish.

Player’s List
- AsterGray
- bakurachick
- AllisonWalker
- 0mnislash17
- Fat1Fared
- AsteriskRocks
- berober04
- killshot
- WeirdSmells
- yamiangie
- grimfang999
- Ishikawa Oshro
- Kipper
- Zairak
- Kudos
- Insane
- Panikkay
- easygoinguchiha; Townsperson
- darkarcher

No one died today.

Summary:
- The Travelling Salesman sold his vote to AllisonWalker.
- The Kidnapper continued to hold Fat1Fared hostage. They played Go-Fish.
- The town foolishly tried to kill Kudos, to ensure Fat1Fared’s safe return, but the Governor wouldn’t have it.

Notes:
- The Extortionist can use his abilities again,
- The Kidnapper’s demand for Kudos to be voted out hasn’t been met; Fat1Fared remains a hostage
- The Governor cannot save Kudos anymore
- easygoinguchiha is effectively eliminated from the game

It is now night. All the townspeople are hiding in the homes, hoping –no, praying- that no one knocks on their door.

Night Phase for Day 2 Start (Night Phase ends at 4:15 PM EST)

OverMind
12-24-2009, 04:20 PM
Night 2

*thud*

The door fell to the ground. She knew who it was, but wasn’t going to go without a fight. She had been preparing for this for months, knowing that they would eventually come for her.

As the strangers entered her home, she slipped out from the back door – as quiet as a mouse.

*scurry scurry scurry*

She cautiously took the stone path from her backyard to the car. No doubt about it, someone’s BMW was parked outside her home –black, leather interior, with a pungent smell of bleach wafting into the air from the trunk. She opened her car door – excited – escape is only another town away. She’d assume a new identity; she’d find a new occupation. This is all just a bad dream.

She hit the ignition.

*KABOOM*

bakurachick, a townsperson, vanished seemingly into a million pieces in the explosion.

The Hider took advantage of his host’s hospitality yet again and stayed at the same house he stayed at last night. He would later recall hearing a loud noise “in the distance”.

Player’s List
- AsterGray
- bakurachick; townsperson
- AllisonWalker
- 0mnislash17
- Fat1Fared
- AsteriskRocks
- berober04
- killshot
- WeirdSmells
- yamiangie
- grimfang999
- Ishikawa Oshro
- Kipper
- Zairak
- Kudos
- Insane
- Panikkay
- darkarcher

Summary:
- The Mafia killed bakurachick
- The Hider hid at the house of an innocent, the same house he hid at last time

Notes:
- bakurachick has been eliminated from the game; she cannot vote until further notice

Day 3 Start (Day ends at 3 PM Eastern Time Tomorrow; Night Phase ends at 4 PM immediately following)

10 Votes are required for a majority.

Note: I may be a bit inactive later today, so if a majority is reached the vote might not be stopped. You can still unvote in the time that a de facto majority is reached, I feel that is fair.

AllisonWalker
12-24-2009, 04:28 PM
vote: [darkarcher]

0mnislash17
12-24-2009, 04:32 PM
Vote: [AllisonWalker]

WeirdSmells
12-24-2009, 04:38 PM

killshot
12-24-2009, 04:46 PM
Vote:[darkarcher]

Fat1Fared
12-24-2009, 05:19 PM
Kidnapper as you can see, I won't let Kudos die and so keeping me a prisonor is useless to us both, however i'm a reasonable man, please get in contract with me and we can barter a deal ^_^

EDIT

Also 0vermind, I think the kidnapper needs lot of redefining, as I have said for some time, the indifinate hold over me, makes everything little reduntent and has basically made 2 of best roles in game useless for round, plus I believe that kidnapping anyone without knowing role and without restrictions is unfair, as right now, me being held is massive advantage for Maifa and as I said in DN makes him massive CoP

Panikkay
12-24-2009, 05:22 PM
VOTE: [darkarcher]

OverMind
12-24-2009, 05:38 PM
Noted, Fat1Fared, I had some ideas in mind.

yamiangie
12-24-2009, 05:47 PM
wait you have ending a turn over Xmass?

OverMind
12-24-2009, 05:51 PM
wait you have ending a turn over Xmass?

I can delay it if you want. It'd make my life easier.

Actually, it'd likely make all of your lives easier too (since, for me, its really just an hour of my time).

As such, I will extend the day to encompass Christmas; day end will be on the 26th.

Panikkay
12-24-2009, 05:55 PM
UNVOTE: [Darkarcher]
VOTE: [0mnislash17]

Fat1Fared
12-24-2009, 05:57 PM
-Cool, I mean so far this has been great game, but found this role thing to be more fustrating and repetative than fun
=Though not ending X-mas day hurts me lol, as means that game likely to continue into new year and I maybe away in that time lol (still do what is best for you and everone else)

yamiangie
12-24-2009, 06:00 PM
I don't expect you to be obligated to hold turn ends over a holiday. I'm sure the site isn't going to get alot of traffic tomorrow.
VOTE:[Omnishash17]

berober04
12-24-2009, 06:24 PM
VOTE: [0mniSlash17]

0mnislash17
12-24-2009, 06:26 PM
UNVOTE: [Darkarcher]

I don't expect you to be obligated to hold turn ends over a holiday. I'm sure the site isn't going to get alot of traffic tomorrow.
VOTE:[Omnishash17]

Your all dead, hear me? DEAD!

*contacts the Don*

yamiangie
12-24-2009, 06:29 PM
So that makes seem like you are mafia even more.

0mnislash17
12-24-2009, 06:35 PM
Maybe I am, maybe I ain't. Fuhgetaboutit.

AllisonWalker
12-24-2009, 06:38 PM
Don't vote Omni! D:<

Vote darkarcher! What are you guys doing!

Ishikawa Oshro
12-24-2009, 06:42 PM
Im selling my vote to yami this turn

Da ya thing gal
Ishi's gat ya back bun

yamiangie
12-24-2009, 06:44 PM
Maybe I am, maybe I ain't. Fuhgetaboutit.

You are angering the 3/4ths of me that's Italian. You don't want to piss of a female with that much Sicilian blood in her.

0mnislash17
12-24-2009, 06:46 PM
You are angering the 3/4ths of me that's Italian. You don't want to piss of a female with that much Sicilian blood in her.

Bring it >=D

AllisonWalker
12-24-2009, 06:47 PM
It's on like donkey kong!

0mnislash17
12-24-2009, 06:54 PM
It's on like donkey kong!

Yeah, what she said. I'm bout to Mario and Luigi her!

Zairak
12-24-2009, 07:41 PM
Vote: 0mnislash17

AsteriskRocks
12-24-2009, 10:47 PM

kudos
12-25-2009, 02:14 AM
Vote: [omnislash17]

bwahahaha... i'm still alive! ALIVE I SAY!!!

Insane
12-25-2009, 02:34 AM
Vote: [0mniSlash17]

Panikkay
12-25-2009, 09:15 AM
Merry Christmas, guys :)

0mnislash17
12-25-2009, 09:32 AM
I request my blood be spilled upon Christmas Day/Today....unless the town ain't got the balls, then fuhgetaboutit.

And now some Christmas joy. ^_^

GuRz52US7vg

AllisonWalker
12-25-2009, 10:58 AM
You all are a bunch of wankers!

OverMind
12-25-2009, 11:28 AM
Vote Tally:
darkarcher: 2
0mnislash17: 8
AllisonWalker: 1

Now to read the stack of PMs I got last night.

0mnislash17
12-25-2009, 11:55 AM
Vote Tally:
AllisonWalker: 1

Now to read the stack of PMs I got last night.

Actually OverMind, there are 2 votes for Allison. Myself and Weirdsmells voted for her.

AllisonWalker
12-25-2009, 12:01 PM
WS will regret that dearly.

OverMind
12-25-2009, 12:40 PM
Actually OverMind, there are 2 votes for Allison. Myself and Weirdsmells voted for her.

I'll look it over.

Is anyone opposed to ending Day 3 today?

0mnislash17
12-25-2009, 12:51 PM
I'm not opposed.

OverMind
12-25-2009, 12:52 PM
It seems you are correct. I jotted WeirdSmells' vote down but didn't count it in the tally.

Vote Tally:
AllisonWalker: 2

I think I'll just end it today then.

0mnislash17
12-25-2009, 01:01 PM
If there was a time for the Lawyer to act, now would be a pretty good time =p.

AllisonWalker
12-25-2009, 01:28 PM
Lawyer, save Omni! DA deserves to die! Kill him instead! >:3

AsteriskRocks
12-25-2009, 01:31 PM
Has 0mni even proven himself to be innocent?

Plus I doubt the Extortionist would silence an Ally...(Darkarcher)

The Mafia are aware of other mafia members, hence it would be a waste to use their powers on their allies.

AllisonWalker
12-25-2009, 01:36 PM
AR, I'll get you too. Just you wait and see...

grimfang999
12-25-2009, 02:03 PM
VOTE [0mnislash]

AsteriskRocks
12-25-2009, 02:08 PM
AR, I'll get you too. Just you wait and see...

Are you Mafioso?

That's becoming more and more likely as you threaten an innocent.

AllisonWalker
12-25-2009, 02:53 PM
Maybe, maybe not...whatsittoya?

0mnislash17
12-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Maybe, maybe not...whatsittoya?

*pulls on the arm*

Fuhgetaboutem.

OverMind
12-25-2009, 02:59 PM
[DAY 3 END. RESULTS SOON.]

OverMind
12-25-2009, 03:07 PM
Day 3

The Travelling Salesman found yet another customer to buy his goods, yamiangie. It’s almost as if he’s planning something.

As well, the Doctor decided it was time to get to work. Was it even possible? bakurachick was pretty much dead from the car-bomb; it wasn’t so much as working from a dead corpse as it was working from dead body parts.

We can rebuild her. We have the technology.

And, indeed, it took a lot of prosthetics, a voicebox, a glass eye, a peg-leg, and some duct tape, but the job got done. bakurachick was revived.

With the good news of the revival, the town saw it fitting to celebrate by sacrificing someone without proof of guilt. 0mnislash17 was dragged into the town square. At last, the guillotine would have its first taste of blood. Just as he was placed into the ancient contraption, Secret Service Agent FanMan came to the rescue. He knocked out those holding the lynchee, freed 0mnislash17 from the contraption, they ran to their getaway motorcycle and drove off into the sunset. The town felt both frustrated and uneasy about this.

And, of course, Fat1Fared and his Kidnapper, meanwhile, decided to mix things up a bit and played Simon Says. Fat1Fared’s tricked the Kidnapper to touch his nose without the “Simon Says” clause. His reward; getting pistol-whipped in the back of the head.

Player’s List
- AsterGray
- bakurachick
- AllisonWalker
- 0mnislash17
- Fat1Fared
- AsteriskRocks
- berober04
- killshot
- WeirdSmells
- yamiangie
- grimfang999
- Ishikawa Oshro
- Kipper
- Zairak
- Kudos
- Insane
- Panikkay
- darkarcher

No one died today.

Summary:
- The Travelling Salesman sold his vote to yamiangie.
- The Doctor revived bakurachick
- The Kidnapper continued to hold Fat1Fared hostage. They played Simon Says.
- The town foolishly tried to kill 0mnislash17, but FanMan decided otherwise

Notes:
- The Kidnapper’s demand for Kudos to be voted out hasn’t been met; Fat1Fared remains a hostage
- The Doctor’s rate of revival has decreased to 20%
- The Travelling Salesman has sold votes to AllisonWalker, 0mnislash17, and yamiangie

Night Phase for Day 3 Start (Night Phase ends at 4:15 PM EST)

grimfang999
12-25-2009, 03:15 PM
only still one dead... lol

0mnislash17
12-25-2009, 03:17 PM
Tis because the town knows not whom to trust and those who trust others find themselves saving those they trust.

grimfang999
12-25-2009, 03:21 PM
or dont trust and just doing it to annoy anyone.

ok in recoil we need to put a limit on the saving roles, maybe one every other turn or something to prevent absolute lynch prevention

0mnislash17
12-25-2009, 03:25 PM
I don't think they are doing it to annoy anyone, they are protecting whom the trust. Look at what has happened.

Turn 1's lynching: FanMan saved himself. Who wouldn't?

Turn 2's lynching: Governor saved Kudos most likely to trick the Kidnapper. Smart move, but failed cause the Kidnapper's demands weren't fulfilled.

Turn 3's lynching: Myself, FanMan chose to save me. I didn't ask him to but I believe he believes me when I say I'M NOT MAFIA >_>.

grimfang999
12-25-2009, 03:26 PM
maybe the detective should begin the interrogating of the town

OverMind
12-25-2009, 03:34 PM
This is beta, there will likely be changes made taking into account the events of this round.

AllisonWalker
12-25-2009, 03:36 PM
You all don't know who the real big boss is...fools.http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/AlliWalker/120px-Epic_Awesome_Guy.jpg

grimfang999
12-25-2009, 03:36 PM
just clarifying a main subject

yamiangie
12-25-2009, 03:41 PM
we need to start killing someone at some point. I will say this is a lot like early death note only people are using their powers to save people from lynching more than in the other Bear City. It's so much fun not knowing who's what.

AllisonWalker
12-25-2009, 03:47 PM
I think people aren't willing to die because they aren't coming back as ghosts.

grimfang999
12-25-2009, 03:49 PM
thus the reason why we need to limit how many times people can save others. but leave this until recoil

OverMind
12-25-2009, 03:51 PM
Noted. Though, isn't it exciting knowing that any day now, you could be killed for good?

It really gives a new meaning to "Life is Precious"

grimfang999
12-25-2009, 03:53 PM
true true. this is a kind f game where it brings out peoples real desire to live.

speaking of which we may need the rogue murderer to speed things up and make it a bit more realistic... but not as free as the death note murderer where he can kill every day and usually get away with it

AllisonWalker
12-25-2009, 03:58 PM
The best way to play is to assume you're already dead...

grimfang999
12-25-2009, 04:01 PM
but to assume you are already dead means you wont do anything, so that's just plain silly

AllisonWalker
12-25-2009, 04:02 PM
It's the soldier's mentality. You still do stuff, just don't second guess every single move.

grimfang999
12-25-2009, 04:07 PM
no that philosophy fails from my perspective, since a dead person cannot do much except lay down. thinking that way will only get you killed faster. play like you want to live, you may live longer in a war, so long as you are not a coward.

but whatever, different people different views

AllisonWalker
12-25-2009, 04:09 PM
Nah, you get scared. You can't get scared if you're already dead.

grimfang999
12-25-2009, 04:15 PM
you cant do anything if you are dead. besides, fear is the absence of bravery. if you do not fear you are not brave but stupid. or dead. you play as if you live but play as a Spartan then you are better than dead but elite and alive.

but enough of this, it classes as off-topic

Fat1Fared
12-25-2009, 04:15 PM
OK, Maifa Members I think it would be in everyones interest that Fanman dies, because he is clearly a fool and wasting everyone's time ^_-

Everyone vote 0mnislash again, as there is clearly a plot to get him to live

OverMind
12-25-2009, 04:18 PM
Night 3

“Not the face, not the face!”, he screamed as they pressed a lit cigarette against his cheek.

The mafia decided to take a different approach with this one, carefully crafting concrete shoes for their victim. It'd be impossible to run away now; though, it's not like he had anywhere to go where they couldn't find him.

As he stood in the boat, handcuffed, the victim was heard saying, “You’ll never get away with this.” With no further last words, they threw him overboard.

*splaaaaaash*

Screaming turned to splashing, with darkarcher, a townsperson, sinking to the bottom of the lake.

Meanwhile, the Hider stayed yet again at the same place he’s always stayed. This time, he brought some nachos and poker cards to watch the game. In this case, the game is professional bowling.

He would later recall that the air felt a bit humid that night.

Player’s List
- AsterGray
- bakurachick
- AllisonWalker
- 0mnislash17
- Fat1Fared
- AsteriskRocks
- berober04
- killshot
- WeirdSmells
- yamiangie
- grimfang999
- Ishikawa Oshro
- Kipper
- Zairak
- Kudos
- Insane
- Panikkay
- darkarcher; townsperson

Summary:
- The Mafia killed darkarcher, a townsperson

Notes:
- darkarcher has been eliminated from the game; he cannot vote until further notice

Day 4 Start (Day ends at 3 PM Eastern Time Tomorrow; Night Phase ends at 4 PM immediately following)

10 Votes are required for a majority.

Zairak
12-25-2009, 05:34 PM
Vote: [0mnislash17]

Panikkay
12-25-2009, 07:26 PM

AsteriskRocks
12-25-2009, 08:34 PM
Blah

AllisonWalker
12-25-2009, 09:01 PM
You all are a bunch of wankers.

Vote: [ Fat1Fared]

Ishikawa Oshro
12-25-2009, 10:41 PM
PEOPLE OF THE TOWN
SKIP VOTING OMNI HE IS ONLY A TOWNSMAN
THE MAFIA IS USING US TO KILL OUR OWN

I ASK THAT ALL VOTE OUR BEROBER THIS TURN!!!!!

AllisonWalker
12-25-2009, 10:47 PM
-laughs at all the gullible fools-

He tries to help your cause and you all turn on him.

0mnislash17
12-25-2009, 11:51 PM
PEOPLE OF THE TOWN
SKIP VOTING OMNI HE IS ONLY A TOWNSMAN
THE MAFIA IS USING US TO KILL OUR OWN

I ASK THAT ALL VOTE OUR BEROBER THIS TURN!!!!!

Aww, now he wants to stand up for me...how adorable ^_^

-laughs at all the gullible fools-

He tries to help your cause and you all turn on him.

I know right? If anyone was close to town unification it was me, so we'll see how the town does without it's "leader".

yamiangie
12-25-2009, 11:54 PM
we all might be regular townies come to think of it since all of the mafia is hidden they would not even want to put attention to themselves with a bandwagon.

AsteriskRocks
12-25-2009, 11:56 PM
UNVOTE: [0mnislash17]

VOTE: [Berober04]

AllisonWalker
12-25-2009, 11:56 PM
Vote Fared. He's been pulling the strings against Omni.

0mnislash17
12-25-2009, 11:57 PM
You know, I agree with Asterisk here.

Vote: [Berober04]

If I have voted already, forgive me...I am not sober.

AllisonWalker
12-26-2009, 12:00 AM
Fine, I'll follow bandwagon.

><

ReVote: [Beroder04]

0mnislash17
12-26-2009, 12:01 AM
Thank you Allison, no reason to kill Fared yet as long as he is kidnapped. He's powerless to do anything.

Ishikawa Oshro
12-26-2009, 12:13 AM
^^

yamiangie
12-26-2009, 12:14 AM
Why kidnap one of their own?

AllisonWalker
12-26-2009, 12:14 AM
-still thinks Fared is a spy-

OverMind
12-26-2009, 01:48 AM
Vote Tally:
Berober04: 3
0mnislash17: 2

It seems the town is trying to be more careful who to vote for ... or it's Christmas and everyone besides those who voted are just busy.

grimfang999
12-26-2009, 06:10 AM
im not sure who to believe. its like my mum has mixed the butter with the i cannot believe its not butter. what is it now???

im just ging to make it a draw again

vote: [0mnislash17]

Insane
12-26-2009, 07:39 AM
Vote: [0mniSlash17]

Ishikawa Oshro
12-26-2009, 08:13 AM
insane and grim >.> vote bero or we *the town* will assume yous are mafia members and will have yous lynched.

Panikkay
12-26-2009, 08:36 AM
I'm just voting 0mni because Fared asked me, among some others, to vote 0mnislash; and I believe that Fared is innocent.

Fat1Fared
12-26-2009, 08:53 AM
-OK, guys you can trust me or you can't, seeing as I'm kidnapped, there is nothing I can do to prove otherwise as there is no open way to prove my innocence in this game (hell even my death wouldn't prove anything because of cleaner) and so if you don't trust me yet, (after saving both chick and Kudos, as well as other things) you probably never will

I'm asking you to vote 0mnislash because I was given evidence he could be maifa member and so now I want to prove it and the results from his death could finally tell me the truth as to not only if he is maifa, but if several others are as well, and if you go against my vote, not only do you do just as maifa wants, by dividing the strenght of the town, you also ruin everything I have worked towards

-So that is all I can say, trust me, if you wish otherwise don't, (I won't take it personally) but even then don't stand against me, as if do, it will divide the town and if the town is divided, the miafa have already won

0mnislash17
12-26-2009, 09:13 AM
All right Fared, let's prove it then. See who is right and wrong in this little game of cat and mouse.

Unvote: [Berober04]
Vote: [0mnislash17]

OverMind
12-26-2009, 11:33 AM
[The Travelling Salesman has sold his vote for today to AsteriskRocks]

Ishikawa Oshro
12-26-2009, 12:02 PM
fared is playing with your heads. he saved people to try to act innocent. how many times has he done this before! im the god damn traveling salesman. im obviously for the town. omni = townie. kill him and mafia is closer to winning. vote bero!!

grimfang999
12-26-2009, 12:09 PM
fared is playing with your heads. he saved people to try to act innocent. how many times has he done this before! im the god damn traveling salesman. im obviously for the town. omni = townie. kill him and mafia is closer to winning. vote bero!!

well either of them could be mafia but i know that fared is not unless he has lied. 0mni didnt give me a role so i cant be sure. if fared was saving the town then he is obviously not mafia because the mafia wants people to die. saved once, yes. saved twice, maybe. but yes he could be lying but unless omni dies or reveals a proper role he cannot be cleared of being guilty or innocent

OverMind
12-26-2009, 12:19 PM
Everyone's finally using their head and trying to deliberate with each other before casting a vote.

I love this.

Welcome to Mafia:TFG.

AllisonWalker
12-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Winning, losing, its all the same to me.
So, for the hell of it, I re-cast my vote.

Unvote: [Berober04]
Vote: [Omnislash17]

Insane
12-26-2009, 12:51 PM
I really don't know what 0mni is anymore, so I want him dead to find out.

Ishi, if you distrust Fared so much...
Then have him killed?

WeirdSmells
12-26-2009, 01:21 PM
Vote: [Berober04]

Ishikawa Oshro
12-26-2009, 01:27 PM
fareds just a rouge cma agewt @_@ hes just a townie who has strayed

OverMind
12-26-2009, 03:02 PM
[DAY 4 END. RESULTS SOON.]

OverMind
12-26-2009, 03:19 PM
Day 4

The Travelling Salesman sold his vote to AsteriskRocks. By now, I’m sure, his identity is an open secret.

Later today, the townspeople gathered in the town square for the daily lynch. It was a close race between 0mnislash17 and berober04, but ultimately, the town decided on 0mnislash17.

Vote Tally:
Berober04: 3
0mnislash17: 6

Just as the town was about to make their move, the Lawyer appeared from the shadows.

”My client is not guilty”

The Lawyer was representing 0mnislash17. He contested the results, successfully convincing the town to lynch berober04 instead.

”It’s not fair. The town clearly voted for Omnislash.”

He was about to make a getaway, but the town wouldn’t have it. They grabbed him, confident that today’s kill would be successful. And it was.

The town managed to lynch the Framer, a member of the mafia.

And, of course, Fat1Fared and his Kidnapper were viewing all of this on TV.

”You know, they’re going to find you eventually too.”

This resulted in Fat1Fared acquiring a newly broken finger.

Player’s List
- AsterGray
- bakurachick
- AllisonWalker
- 0mnislash17
- Fat1Fared
- AsteriskRocks
- berober04; Framer
- killshot
- WeirdSmells
- yamiangie
- grimfang999
- Ishikawa Oshro
- Kipper
- Zairak
- Kudos
- Insane
- Panikkay
- darkarcher; Townsperson

No one died today.

Summary:
- The Travelling Salesman sold his vote to AsteriskRocks.
- The Kidnapper continued to hold Fat1Fared hostage.
- The town successfully lynched berober04, a mafia member

Notes:
- The Doctor’s rate of revival is 20%
- The Travelling Salesman has sold votes to AllisonWalker, 0mnislash17, AsteriskRocks and yamiangie
- berober04 has been permanently eliminated from the game

Night Phase for Day 4 Start (Night Phase ends at 4:15 PM EST)

AsteriskRocks
12-26-2009, 03:20 PM
The town managed to lynch the Framer, a member of the mafia.

**** YES

Panikkay
12-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Woah, finally we kill one Mafia member! :D
But still, I'm not sure that means 0mni's not guilty, but...
Bleh, I don't know...

Ishikawa Oshro
12-26-2009, 03:31 PM
huzzah

AllisonWalker
12-26-2009, 03:40 PM
**** YES

You're next... :8V:

AsteriskRocks
12-26-2009, 03:41 PM
moved.

AllisonWalker
12-26-2009, 03:44 PM
You will be punished. Justyawait.

OverMind
12-26-2009, 04:16 PM
Night 4

The Godfather would not let the Framer’s death go in vain. It was time for some payback. Assuredly, their target would die a slow and painful death tonight.

They approached the victim’s house, confidently. They broke in through the back door and began searching …

And searching …

And searching …

Their target, Zairak, was no where to be found. He had somehow slipped through their grasp.

In retribution, they ransacked his place.

The town managed to kill a mafia member today, and also evade a kill tonight. Could this be a Christmas miracle?

On another note, the Travelling Salesman, fearing that the mafia were on to him, decided to skip town for the night. He was safe … for now.

And, of course, the Hider enjoyed Christmas at his overly gracious guest’s home that night. They exchanged gifts; he got lingerie. He slept well that night.

Player’s List
- AsterGray
- bakurachick
- AllisonWalker
- 0mnislash17
- Fat1Fared
- AsteriskRocks
- berober04; Framer
- killshot
- WeirdSmells
- yamiangie
- grimfang999
- Ishikawa Oshro
- Kipper
- Zairak
- Kudos
- Insane
- Panikkay
- darkarcher; Townsperson

Summary:
- The Mafia failed to kill Zairak; he was no where to be found
- The Travelling Salesman skipped town tonight

Notes:
- darkarcher has been permanently eliminated from the game
- The Travelling Salesman cannot leave town tomorrow

Day 5 Start (Day ends at 3 PM Eastern Time Tomorrow; Night Phase ends at 4 PM immediately following)

9 Votes are required for a majority.

AllisonWalker
12-26-2009, 04:22 PM
Vote: [AsteriskRocks]

AsteriskRocks
12-26-2009, 04:24 PM
You're next... :8V:

Oh the contrary.

I propose we vote you off next for trying to change the vote to kill off Omnislash.

I SUSPECT YOU OF BEING A GOON!

VOTE: [AllisonWanker]

AllisonWalker
12-26-2009, 04:29 PM
My people will stop you! >:3

Fat1Fared
12-26-2009, 04:32 PM
ok, everyone 0mnislash proved his innconence last turn and I'm sorry for using you all, but his has helped me and I believe I now know who I can trust and who I cannot,

=Like I said, I am sorry for using you all last turn, and just gave me little time, before you all start casting your next set of votes

PS also AllisonWalker is lot more trust worthy than AsteriskRocks,

AsteriskRocks
12-26-2009, 04:34 PM
ok, everyone 0mnislash proved his innconence last turn and I'm sorry for using you all, but his has helped me and I believe I now know who I can trust and who I cannot,

=Like I said, I am sorry for using you all last turn, and just gave me little time, before you all start casting your next set of votes

PS also AllisonWalker is lot more trust worthy than AsteriskRocks,

Objection.

Reasons:
1) You have no right to say anything. Especially, when you cannot even prove your role.

2) Obviously the kidnapper has wasted his/her time by kidnapping you.

3) Why would I help eliminate an effective deceiving role? (The Framer)

4) What Allison tried to do is treason against the good people of this town therefore she is a mafioso.

Heck, they could kill me...but that'd just prove my point.

Fat1Fared
12-26-2009, 04:37 PM
Objection.

You have no right to say anything. Especially, when you cannot even prove your role.

and you have proven yours?

-Lets face it, so far, who has actually done things to help the town, united poeple, found roles, proved and disproved several poeples innconence, saved lives and also let several poeple know important information to help them make choices for themselves?

=Who was the one person, willing to take a leadership role, when no one else did?

=AsteriskRocks, I have done all this, all you have done is cause confusion and dissent amoung the town, something which helps the maifa lot more than anything I have done

=And yes the kidnapper did waste their time taking me, as I have controlled the vote and in that control, I deicded that Kudos life is worth more than my own (of course if you all, still don't believe me, kill me)

Insane
12-26-2009, 04:38 PM
You know what?
I'm going with Asterisk on this...

Something has been bugging me about Allison this whole time...

I implore you all to do the same

Ishikawa Oshro
12-26-2009, 04:38 PM
town is voting out killshot! fared your vote would be appreciated very much. the mafias goin down!!

Panikkay
12-26-2009, 04:42 PM
I need to go with Insane on this one...

OverMind
12-26-2009, 04:49 PM
[The Travelling Salesman has cashed in his votes. His vote is worth 5 votes today.]

The votes of the following players have been annulled or do not count:

- 0mnislash17
- AllisonWalker
- yamiangie
- AsteriskRocks