dukedevlin
01-06-2010, 06:10 PM
i liked it when it was on did everyone else

SirFluffykins
01-07-2010, 12:33 AM
No. Okay end of thread. XD

Emelinee
05-01-2012, 12:20 PM
I know this thread is old, but I had to reply.

As a child, I absolutely adored Beyblade. I watched it all the time- my mum hated it and never let me, but my dad enjoyed it too so we watched it together. Fun times.

Recently, my friend (who also got me back into YGO) told me about Beyblade episodes available online, and I've just been watching it non-stop. (Well. I took a break for Death Note, but I'll get back into it as soon as I finish DN.)

Who's your favourite Beyblade character? From what I've heard of the series, Kai is my favourite. He's amazing!

ChaosVincent1
06-18-2012, 02:29 PM
well, I personally think the old show was better than the new show.

1. I believe that if you can't pronounce a name, it's better to use a dub name change than butcher the pronunciation of said name. (i.e. Ginga and Ryuga)
2. The voices for a few main characters just happen to be rather annoying (ginga's dub voice, among a few others)

SupermewX300
06-18-2012, 05:54 PM
I only watched up to what I think is the end of V-Force, and loved every second.

Emelinee
06-28-2012, 10:42 AM
I know that as a child, I did see Rei/Ray/however the hell you spell it in a few episodes, but I barely remember anything else from it.

Lily x
07-21-2012, 05:04 PM
I liked it as a child. I collected the toys, comics and watched the show. All I remember is when a midget throws paper as the blue haired guy as I found it hillarious and would watch it on repeat.

EZE
07-22-2012, 12:14 AM
I don't get it.

enaeem
08-02-2012, 07:55 AM
Beyblade used to be amazing, not just because of its superior voice acting or better story line, much more appealing battles or whole concept of the beasts that used to arouse me entirely but because Tyson and his friends although supported each other never gave lame friendship speeches Tyson used to win on his own will and that is why Beyblades first three seasons are the best there could ever be

killshot
08-02-2012, 07:58 AM
Isn't this a show about tops? How could there possibly be a story?

Zairak
08-02-2012, 08:07 AM
Beyblade used to be amazing, not just because of its superior voice acting or better story line, much more appealing battles or whole concept of the beasts that used to arouse me entirely but because Tyson and his friends although supported each other never gave lame friendship speeches Tyson used to win on his own will and that is why Beyblades first three seasons are the best there could ever be

Uh...

Lily x
08-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Isn't this a show about tops? How could there possibly be a story?
How could card games have a story :o.

SailorAthena
08-03-2012, 01:21 AM
I use to watch it every morning before school :D

enaeem
08-03-2012, 07:07 AM
My friend I only got excited by the beasts

enaeem
08-03-2012, 07:08 AM
I hope they please end the metal series because they are really just ruining the good name of beyblades

Emelinee
08-03-2012, 01:34 PM
One issue I have with Beyblade is the blatant way they try and convince all their viewers that the game they play is the best game on Earth. At least YGO didn't seem that obvious. In the very first episode of Beyblade, some kid watches a game for the first time and says something along the lines of: "This is the greatest game ever!".

I also badly want to get to season 2, but I'm still stuck about two episodes into the first series. It's just so boring. I hate saying that, because I used to love the show and my friend keeps telling me that it gets better, but I'm struggling to get into it.

enaeem
08-04-2012, 06:50 AM
Are you talking about the metal series or are you talking about the original series, if you are talking about the original series then yes the first episode had that moment in which that kid proclaimed the game the best, Yet I believe it is sheer stupidity for demons and devils to be playing Yu gi oh and risking the destruction of the whole world upon one game of cards. YGO also in the series often gloats of the game`s popularity, so that one beyblade scene can`t match YGO entire series built open an over rated card game

SteVram
03-06-2013, 12:39 PM
Bladebreakers arc was amazing Beyblade. I think V Force sucked.. or G Rev, whichever was the 2nd one. But the third one was great. I remember in the prelims for the doubles tourney which was quite near the start of series 3, Kai had a battle against Daichi where Daichi was winning because Kai "just couldn't be bothered" - to which at the end of the battle which he lost horribly for the first half the episode, he set the stadium on fire with Porygon-esque epilepsy inducing lightning bolts flying everywhere. Then he was all like "hey I won!" and walked off nonchalantly as anything. Kai and Kaiba should lez off, it'd be amazing.