PDA

View Full Version : The Illuminati

ThePRPD
03-24-2010, 08:40 PM
The Illuminati was a secret organization founded in the late 1700s. Supposedly this organization is still around and by now secretly rules the world from behind the scenes.

The puppet masters with the world governments as the puppets. Slowly (or now a little quicker at this point with our technological advances) but surely achieving a "new world order".

Before, normally, I would shrug my shoulders and mock the thought of people actually believing in this NWO crap. I found annoying and aggravating but now... I'm not sure what to think. It can be said I'm being paranoid.

On another forum I frequent someone made a post (http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?p=345116#345116) with this article about Lady Gaga (http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1676). I read it and became interested.

This led me to do some research on the Illuminati and the music industry. I was reading several articles and forums posts about the Illuminati and several music artists. Hidden meanings behind song lyrics (http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message877802/pg1) as well as subtle and not so subtle references and hints in music videos and performances.

And after additional research I'm aware of the supposed Illuminati's puppet stings on politicians and possibly intentional plays in events such as The Holocaust.

What is happening? What is going on? Are the Illuminati real/still around?
Is something epically awful for everyone soon to come?
What do you know about all this? What do you think about all this? Is there something you'd like to say or add? Is this just a series of bizarre, intended coincidences? Am I just being paranoid?

Please don't troll this thread.

TitanAura
03-24-2010, 09:03 PM
Here's a simple conspiracy that is simple and easy to understand:
Rich people like being rich so they do all they can to keep poor people poor whether it be using fear, ignorance/stupidity, or apathy. Most first world countries have outgrown such petty power struggles with the exception of the USA (I'll get to that in a sec) third world dictators use the first method to hold control and that approach often results in genocide and other similarly violent oppression. America's top 1 percentile use the other two since they know Americans aren't in the least bit afraid of squeaky, clean white guys in business suits. In fact, we're recklessly brave (which is rarely a good thing because that means we *as a nation* charge without assessing a situation first). The problem is, despite how angry we may get at this 1 percentile, we don't care enough anymore to bother doing anything or even worse WE DON'T EVEN KNOW IT'S HAPPENING because they simply use their money and power to stem the flow of information via bribes and blackmail.

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

Here's the real truth though.... There is no ultra complicated conspiracy, there is only evil, selfish people that do what they want to get what they want and they will never get enough.

darkarcher
04-05-2010, 01:13 AM
Here's the real truth though.... There is no ultra complicated conspiracy, there is only evil, selfish people that do what they want to get what they want and they will never get enough.

In a nutshell, this.

The thing with conspiracy theories is that if you look for something hard enough you will eventually convince yourself of its existence whether it's there or not.

grimfang999
04-12-2010, 01:42 PM
Lady Gaga is obviously not an illuminati member. If shes using all these symbols then shes trying to immitate the Iluminai poorly. yeahyeah her songs seemm to have meaning but compared to many artists the dont. More than any other band system of a down seem to be a band of the Illuminati, tackling every global problem under the sun, try try and perfect the world.

It could be possable, however, of there being several illuminatis competing, one trying to bring peace, one trying to bring chaos. But I believe an organisation controling the world should be trying to help it, so they would broadcast their concerns via music. Lady Gaga barely qualifies for this. System of a down and Marylin Manson seem to tae this role alot more seriously, for these have a way in their songs to convince people to their way of thinking. People just listen to Gaga for the dull reason that they like her stuff, and then follow to copy her

maisetofan
04-16-2010, 08:36 PM
Lady Gaga is obviously not an illuminati member. If shes using all these symbols then shes trying to immitate the Iluminai poorly. yeahyeah her songs seemm to have meaning but compared to many artists the dont. More than any other band system of a down seem to be a band of the Illuminati, tackling every global problem under the sun, try try and perfect the world.

It could be possable, however, of there being several illuminatis competing, one trying to bring peace, one trying to bring chaos. But I believe an organisation controling the world should be trying to help it, so they would broadcast their concerns via music. Lady Gaga barely qualifies for this. System of a down and Marylin Manson seem to tae this role alot more seriously, for these have a way in their songs to convince people to their way of thinking. People just listen to Gaga for the dull reason that they like her stuff, and then follow to copy her

i agree that lady gaga has nothing to do with the illuminati
you know there are many who believe marilyn monroe and Michael jackson were killed by them as many of michaels songs were directed at hate groups and media, but i disbelief there was any illuminati involvement in Michael's death, marilyn monroe i believe was a CIA/FBI cover up due to her involvement with JFK

there are a lot of articles stating that the illuminati were however responsible for the sinking of the titanic, they knew apparently what was going to happen as the captain was a member
again just a theory

From illuminatinews (http://www.illuminati-news.com/who-sunk-the-titanic.htm)

The Captain of the Titanic was Edward Smith. He was a Jesuit and worked for J.P. Morgan. Anyone could be a Jesuit and their identity not be known. >From National Geographic 'The Secrets of the Titanic,' (1986):

When the ship departed southern England, on board was Francis Browne. He was the most powerful Jesuit in all of Ireland and the 'Jesuit Master of Edward Smith.' 'Here is Jesuit treachery at its finest. The provincial Father Francis Browne boards the Titanic, photographs the victims, most assuredly briefs the Captain concerning his oath as a Jesuit, and the following morning bids him farewell...' Eric J. Phelps, Vatican Assassins Halcon Unified Services. P. 247.

Captain Smith believed this high-ranking 'Jesuit General' was God. Browne instructed him on what to do in the North Atlantic waters. 'Edward Smith was given orders to sink the Titanic and that's exactly what he did.' According to Jesuit secret philosophy: The innocent can be massacred for the greater good; the ends justifies the means.

Captain Smith had been traveling the North Atlantic for 26 years. He was the 'world's most experienced master' in these cold waters. The Captain knew all along that his ship was built for the enemies of the Jesuits. Its purpose was always to be a 'deathship' and sink on its first voyage. Captain Smith also knew exactly where the icebergs were. Under secret orders, he propelled the Titanic full speed at 22 knots on a moonless night and through a huge ice field 80 square miles in area! He had been 'given orders from his God in the Vatican, and nothing would turn him from his course.'

Captain Smith's actions in his last hours were not those of a strong leader. He seemed as if he was wrestling with his conscience. Should he be the brave sea captain or obey his master and sink the ship?

There were purposely not enough lifeboats. Many of the lifeboats only had a few passengers of women and children during the emergency. White distress flares were jettisoned. Passing ships thought those aboard the Titanic were having a party. The distress flares should have been red. These examples were not because of an arrogant crew who believed the Titanic was unsinkable. These shortcomings were planned.

Those richest of men, who opposed the Federal Reserve System, were killed along with the middle and lower classes. John Jacob Astor's wife was rescued. Molly Brown was also saved. The sinking of the Titanic was possibly the greatest disaster of the 20th Century outside of the World Wars. According to 'The Secret Terrorists,' the cause of this tragedy was the Jesuit Order of the Roman Catholic Church.

'The unsinkable ship, the floating palace was created to be a tomb for the wealthy, who opposed the Federal Reserve System. On April 14th (the same date in history as the assassination of Abraham Lincoln) of 1912, the Titanic struck an iceberg and all opposition to the Federal Reserve was eliminated. In December of 1913, the Federal Reserve System came into being in the United States. Eight months later, the Jesuits had sufficient funding through the Federal Reserve Bank to begin World War I.' Notice the F.R.S. was established soon after the disaster of the Titanic.

The rich have always created unnecessary wars where the poor have to fight and die. The pages of 'The Secret Terrorists' do not specifically name the Templars, Freemasons or Illuminati. But these Secret Societies are related and do control: The banks; the money system; the oil companies; corporations; governments; the politicians; the military; the police; the law and judicial system; the churches; the schools; the media, etc., etc...

The rich and powerful have always ruled the world. The elite make the news; they create the great, international events. William Randolph Hearst invented the news and printed his propaganda in his paper.

It was the rich that purposely crashed the Stock Market in 1929 and caused the suffering of the Great Depression. The super rich had a highly-profitable, financial day during the Crash. It was the lesser-rich, want-to-be investors who lost everything.

IT IS NOT INCONCEIVABLE THAT WE HAVE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT THE FAMOUS VOYAGE OF THE TITANIC BECAUSE IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST PERFECT CRIMES EVER COMMITTED!

Doug Yurchey (with permission)

TitanAura
04-16-2010, 08:50 PM
*growns heavily* Don't encourage this.

maisetofan
04-17-2010, 08:24 PM
what is this thread for then?
to say "the illuminati is bad and thats that"

they do have a strong influence in the world

TitanAura
04-17-2010, 11:52 PM
what is this thread for then?
to say "the illuminati is bad and thats that"

they do have a strong influence in the world
Conspiracies are invented by those who need to justify their poor status in life, to somehow make it someone else's fault, to take blame off of themselves. The fact of the matter is that the illuminati is simply a tool to make people feel better about their situation in life and that it sucks. I'm sure it feels good to think and believe that your life will never amount to anything because a mysterious group of bogeymen dictated that it should be that way because that way it's not your fault. But guess what, if you are like what 90% of the rest of the world is like, then you outright suck. I suck, you suck, everyone sucks and we have sucky lives because we suck.

I know a better ambiguous figure to blame for everything wrong in your life; GOD. People have been doing it for milleniums and it's kept them sane. Mostly. But if you're still set on proving the existence of the conspiracy, then good luck finding the milkman.

grimfang999
04-18-2010, 07:33 AM
really I do believe its a variet on view of the Illuminati. Yes, there may be an Illuminati who just want to kill things from behinds the scenes blah blah blah. But maybe there is a hidden group trying to protect the world and repair then damage we have done? Doesnt seem as likely I know but I am sure there is a group attempting to do so from behinds the scenes, ho knows?

maisetofan
04-18-2010, 07:38 PM
I know a better ambiguous figure to blame for everything wrong in your life; GOD. People have been doing it for milleniums and it's kept them sane. Mostly. But if you're still set on proving the existence of the conspiracy, then good luck finding the milkman.

i do not blame god, i never have
also i do not believe he is ambiguous as you say because i am not doubtful or uncertain of his existence i believe very much so that god exists

i thought there was proof the illuminati existed?:smiley6:

Turtlicious
04-18-2010, 09:50 PM
then good luck finding the milkman.

GO psychonauts

Fat1Fared
04-19-2010, 06:50 AM
i do not blame god, i never have
also i do not believe he is ambiguous as you say because i am not doubtful or uncertain of his existence i believe very much so that god exists

i thought there was proof the illuminati existed?:smiley6:

=there is prove proof god exists and that the Twin Towers were bombed by USA as well, does not mean it is right, :smiley5:

=I think that is the problem with conspires of this sort, if you look hard enough for something, anything can become real and conspiracy theories seem to very bad for this, which means, then the line between fact and fiction disappears into the pit which belief, and the illuminati is good example of this.

-Sometimes when you look at all the things which happen in world you could believe it was some evil-master plan of social control and that is because it is, but not enacted by some underground group...etc (if it is, they suck at it :thatface: ) it is simply millions of simi powerful men and woman in positions of simi-power acting in order to protect their simi-power, and when looking it as whole, it could be easy to mould all this together as one master plan, but really it is not, it is the way society works as whole <IE the individuals actions link without being linked to create the whole> and so this lots of events clashing with others event, to make whole new events, without any event being truly or directly linked to ones another, other than just the reaction theory.

-I think someone said that people are not scared of men in suits, bull-crap, we are terrified of them, because they could pull the plugs on our mundrane existence and comfort based lives at any minute.
-We know without them, we may have to take some responsibility and true hard work, for our own lives, rather just live out our mundrane and pointless existences in relative ease, and with the added luxury of being able to blame others when we fail in anyway in that life and this is why 99% of poeple know there are these simi-powerful people, all acting in wrong ways to keep their power and instead of acting against them, we still get up in the morning, we still go to work and we still keep the system working because without our compliance all these simi-powered people and their mini-open conspires (which think is best way to look at them) constantly work.
-If the illuminati do exist, then it is an unorganised group of indirectly linked events and people and society as a whole is that people, whether are the simi-power ones or the mundane worker ones, we are it, we create it, we run it and we substantiate its existence

anyone else watched welcome to NHK? If you like conspiracies and think their is evil force working against you in your life, watch this, it will make everything clear to you lol

TitanAura
04-19-2010, 10:46 AM
anyone else watched welcome to NHK? If you like conspiracies and think their is evil force working against you in your life, watch this, it will make everything clear to you lol
I watched that based upon a friend's recommendation. I loathed it.

maisetofan
04-19-2010, 05:47 PM
Zeitgeist anyone?

MrsSallyBakura
04-19-2010, 06:40 PM
Zeitgeist anyone?

No thanks.

maisetofan
04-19-2010, 08:34 PM
yeah i know, its silly and it tries to bring out "flaws" in christianity
my friend tried to get me to watch it but i didn't watch the first half cuz it was basically saying that christianity was thought up after greek mythology or something and because these people are watching this program/documentary it MUST be true :/