PDA

View Full Version : Dokuro-Chan

Skoringo
04-15-2010, 07:02 PM
This anime is the best thing since Saikano. It's funny, violent and JUST INSANE! Anyone else love this anime as much as I do? PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS!

glitchhunter
04-15-2010, 11:13 PM
No. It is plotless and violent and really stupid.

Skoringo
04-15-2010, 11:24 PM
Your kidding right???

glitchhunter
04-16-2010, 12:11 AM
... Even if you like it, you still have to admit that it is plotless, incredibly violent and really stupid
What is the appeal?

Skoringo
04-16-2010, 12:20 AM
Two words: Fan service. O and violance and shlapschtick (hope I spelt that right) ROFL! Pointless? yes? Funny? To me

glitchhunter
04-16-2010, 01:15 AM
http://www.themanime.org/viewreview.php?id=824

^This

Well, we've covered the fact that this show is violent. Extremely so, in fact. I guess I could mention the fan service, the panty shots, the near-nudity, the crude humor, the diarrhea (wait...I DID mention the diarrhea), but I think I've given you enough reasons not to watch this show, so there you go. This show is certainly not for children, but on the other hand, it's not for adults with intelligence to spare either. So who's it for?

To each their own. I personally do not like shows with such extreme and pointless violence. And all of those shows with a lot of pointless fanservice... I do not like them either (it thus follows that I do not like most of the recent anime that has come out >_>)

JesusRocks
04-16-2010, 11:11 AM
Two words: Fan service. O and violance and shlapschtick (hope I spelt that right) ROFL! Pointless? yes? Funny? To me

violence

slapstick

spelled

Those are the words you spelled incorrectly.

Skoringo
04-17-2010, 11:00 PM
violence

slapstick

spelled

Those are the words you spelled incorrectly.

Ok grammar cop lol