PDA

View Full Version : The Haunted mansion in Werewolf Mountain (an rpg-story game)

Pages : [1] 2

Atemissa
04-29-2010, 05:48 PM
The Haunted Mansion in Werewolf Mountain
(An rpg-story game)

Hi guys! Since I love this kind of writing games, I decided to create this! Please join and have fun <3

~Rules~

*Only one character per person (preferably your own OC because its fun to develop instead of using a ygo character)

*If its a ygo chara, you can shape his/her personality as you see fit.

*Respect other players and their charas. ex (youre Mai and another girl is Tea, just dont go bashing each other because this is not the objective of the game)

*If in your turn to write you decide to include another player chara, please sick to its personality and dont change the character in any way. If you think the character´s personality is way too complicated, just refrain from including him or ask the owner for advice. He will be included by someone else, dont worry.

*You cant kill another player´s chara unless he wants to.

~Fill in ~ (Chara sheet)

Name:
Age: (Has to be in college. Though there are old people in college too so be happy xD)
Description (Physical):
Personality:
A small bio:
Bag contents: (Each one of you is carrying a bag because its a school trip. You may be needing weapons but remember you cant take a shotgun to school. Nuff said )
Extra details: ? (anything I missed and you want people to know about your character)
Picture: (optional) You may use pics from Pbucket and stuff.

~Explanation~
This is a story-rpg game so its not like a normal rpg. You start off as your chara and advance in the story but you can also decide how the story goes. Its like writing a big story together, just that you can also control other players characters (of course under certain guidelines) and shape the story as you want. Of course the next person will then re-shape it.

Ex. Poster 1 Character : Atem

Atem was walking at night alone, the breeze was cold and sent shivers up his spine. He thought about going to see Joey who lived close by but remembered that Tristan had told him not to because of his alcoholic father. Would it be worth the risk?

Poster 2 Character: Duke Devlyn

Duke felt releived. He had finally escaped from the harsh grip of his fangirls even though they had stolen his jacket in the process and now he was freezing. Looking about, he noticed a familiar figure in the distance, Was it Atem?

"Hey Atem!", he waved to his friend who smiled back at him. "Hey Duke, what are you doing out here so late?". Duke laughed, "Should be asking the same of you". Suddenly they both heard a noise behind them...

What not to do...

Poster 3. Character: Joey

"Hey guys!", Joey popped up from behind Duke, startling both of them. "Geez, dude, watch it you mothereffer!"said Atem as he glared at him.

(As you can see, Atem's personality or at least the one that poster #1 is portraying is not of a cussing careless man so please take note of the charas personality and try to stick to it, dont be changing it completely like poster #3.)

Well there, you go. Any questions?

Also, if by any chance im violating any rules by posting this here and whatnot. Im sorry D: , really. You mods can do anything you please T^T

But well its worth a try ;3

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-29-2010, 06:07 PM
I sign up, but I have no time to make my character now, so Il do it later

Atemissa
04-29-2010, 06:17 PM
The Haunted mansion in Werewolf Mountain (an rpg-story game)

It was a hot summer evening and the students of Domino College's Class B were busy preparing their stuff for an awesome school camping trip to the mountains. Among the smiling face and laughter emerged a sinister figure dressed in a black suit with a matching skirt. The always stunning yet dangerous Ms. Aurora Tremor made her way to the front of the class, silencing its noisy occupants almost immediately with her presence.

"Alright students. First of all I want to congratulate you for winning this trip among the whole school, I bet you have to thank Hirasaki and Mido for their grades because they whole bunch of you are just worthless".

Some of the girls glared at her but the boys silenced them. It was always a pleasure to "listen" to Ms. Aurora. "So...", she continued, "Lets go over what you guys have to bring, alright?". She took a long list and beckoned one of the guys sitting in the front to read it. "You Mr. Hanasaki, read the list". "Y-Yes miss!", he stood up instantly, almost tripping with his classmates and practically ran to the front of the class.

He cleared his throat. "Ehem... lets see..."

*Flashlight
*Canned food
*Can opener
*Two changes of clothes
*Bottled water
*Sleeping bag
*Camping bag

For the girls, any extra toiletries. And if you want to bring anything extra you are free to.

"Why thankyou", she took a chalk and wrote in bold letters. "7:00 a.m.". "Anyone not present at this time will be left behind".

-----
The next morning the guys were all ready, except for a girl who for some reason didn't even call to say she would miss it. "Well whatever, one less to worry about", Miss Aurora signaled everyone to enter the bus and after a few minutes of taking places, they departed.

"So how is this mountain we are going called?", asked Ginny, a small blonde haired girl. "Hmmm, I heard its called Werewolf Mountain, do you think there are werewolves there?", answered a boy next to her.

"What the hell are you, retarded? There's no such thing as werewolves", interrupted Ms. Aurora with a smirk. "I can't beleive guys in college can be so childish".

Suddenly a ray of lightning parted the skies and heavy rain began falling on the bus. "Miss Aurora! I think we have a problem". The bus driver signaled her to approach him. "Look there", he pointed ahead of the road, towards a narrow path that extended along a cliff with no protection at the sides. "I think we will have to take the other route". She raised an eyebrow" What other route?". He pointed at a entrance in the woods, "Its a very old route that was closed years ago because of some accident. But that was ages ago, and im not going up that cliff in this weather". She nodded, "alright, just make it quick".

The bus swayed to the sides with the wind but it suddenly calmed down when they entered the path. The rain was still pouring, but it looked safe enough. "Hey guys, look, half of the trees are dead here", a boy pointed.

Suddenly there was a loud scream followed by the screech of the tires. the students watched in horror as a side of the bus crashed against an old tree. Then everything went black...

So what will happen to your character, was he in the bus?

Note: My chara will join later on so I wont be filling the sheet myself yet. But please go ahead and start without me xD.

Guys the RPG will start when you submit your characters with the sheets too so everyone can get to know them. Im giving it time to see how many will join before starting ^_^.

3xplosive ducky
04-29-2010, 06:43 PM
i sign up, will fill in character sheet after i eat, as for now though,
my character was in the bus, he was the boy next the Ginny, the one who asked if there was werewolfs, luckly, he was sitting in the middle area of the side that hit the tree and managed to cuhsion his fall a bit with the bag he cariied on his lap. (he didnt like leaving it on the ground) Glances around to see how many people surivived.

3xplosive ducky
04-29-2010, 10:15 PM
Name: Anthony
Description (Physical): See Pic
Personality: Random in person, shy if away from his element, likes numbers, sarcastic, social skills depends on how confortable he feels. Good with Technology, Mad Romantic

A small bio: Grew up with numbers, learned his multiplication tabels when he was 5 because he thought he had to. As he grew, he fell behind as he thought he knew it all, then got kicked back to reality.
Bag contents:
*Flashlight
*Canned food
*Can opener
*Two changes of clothes
*Pepsi
*Sleeping bag
*Camping bag
*Lighter (Screw matches, i am the pinnacle of evolution)
*Axe Body Spray
*Old School Nintendo Gameboy
*Tetris Gameboy cartride
*Mp3 Player
*Pillow
Extra details: He is basicly me, except for how he looks, i has a (jew)fro. and im not even jewish :8V:
And i put his picture in spoilers, just because i've always wanted to use spoilers. :thatface:

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs33/300W/i/2008/292/0/4/YOU__RE_ZETTA_SLOW_by_Katua.jpg

(lemme know if i did something wrong)

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-29-2010, 10:41 PM
Name: John
Description: Short black hair, skinny, green eyes
Personality: Smart, friendly if u get to know him, responsible.

Bio: John grew up in a peaceful neighborhood, where he was soon seen as one of the top students at his school. Years later he got a scholarship to (whatever the college is called). Later on went on the field-trip to Werewolf Mountain.

Bag contents: Flashlight, canned food (mostly sausages), can opener, water, extra clothes, sleeping bag, camping bag, CRUNCH bar, nintendo DS , marshmallows, cellphone, Ipod and a pocket knife (just incase).

Atemissa
04-30-2010, 12:01 AM
The accident was pretty bad. Upon impact, the bus's right side was crushed so badly that it tore the whole thing in half. The poor students on that side were scattered around the leftovers of the bus, some badly wounded, some dead. The survivors were slowly waking up and recovering from shock. The blood, splattered all over the place was being washed away by the endless rain. It was a total mess...

As he looked around, something caught Anthony's eye. A big shadow, covered by the rain stood in front of the bus for a moment as if studying it. Then, as quick as it had appeared, it vanished in the darkness of the woods. Could that have caused the accident?

"Anthony , you ok?", a voice startled him from his thoughts as his classmate John approached him. Judging from the small scratches on his arm, he was apparently one of the lucky ones. He nodded vainly, still trying to regain his composture.

"Ohh... is anyone else a-alive?", Ms. Aurora shifted to a sitting position and rubbed her temples only to find out that her hand was full of a red sticky liquid. "Aggh!! Help me!". Freaking out, she tried to get up and in her haste, she stepped on two injured boys who moaned in pain.

"Hey ! Take it easy", John tried to calm her down, but the woman was frantic. Almost stumbling with the fallen people, she exited the bus through the torn middle just to collapse outside in the middle of the road.

"Miss. Aurora!", Ginny tried to follow her, only to be stopped by Anthony. "Wait...", he said, pointing to the shadow who suddenly emerged from the trees and approached the woman. "Oh god, what is that?", she murmured, trembling a bit.

John bit his lower lip, "Guys, should we go help...". "AARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!", the scream was enough to paralize everyone on the bus. Anthony watched in horror as Ms. Aurora was torn apart mercilessly by the monstrous being. Ginny began sobbing and fainted soon after.

"That thing is eating her?", Anthony still couldnt beleive his eyes. Soon every horror story he had read or seen on tv rang true. Was that thing a werewolf? Jhon took a seat next to him, his face pale as flour. "When its done with her, it will come get us".

However, as everyone waited in fear, the monster jumped back into the woods, leaving bloody tracks behind him and some leftovers from his previous meal. After a few minutes of waiting in silence, John finally spoke. "We need to get out of here as soon as possible". Anthony nodded, "Sure, just where? You just saw what is waiting for us out there...".

"Boys...", a badly injured man approached them, he was bleeding profusely from a side of his head. Jhon recognized him as the bus driver and tried to steady him so he wouldnt lose his footing. "Please don't try talking, it will make you bleed more sir". The man gave him an apprehensive look and continued, "T-there is a m-mansion hereee, i-its your only chance.. t-to...", his eyes rolled back and he fell down almost taking Jhon with him.

Anthony took him by the shoulders, "What do you mean?". The man coughed and continued, "A-ask for h-elp... th-e Midnight f-family, the mansion in t-the woods...". Wit h that said, he finally drifted into a deep sleep or so it looked like.

"So ... there is a mansion around here?"

Was it worth a shot or should they just wait inside the bus with their friends?

You decide <3

RenaRyuuguThePyscho
04-30-2010, 01:24 AM
Name:Rei Fugunaga
Description (Physical):see pic
Personality:Is over Optimist about every thing. Is scared pretty easily.Some times says the last word in a sentence twice.
A small bio:Growing up was hard for her, she was not to smart and fell be hide a lot. Being over Optimist is the only thing that got her up every day.
Bag contents:
*A Whistle
*Can opener
*Two changes of clothes
*Bottled water
*Sleeping bag
*A bunch of bags of potato chips (mostly all BBQ)
Extra details:N/A
Picture: [SPOILER="how she looks"]http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m280/tokyo_rose505/anime_girl.jpg

Is this good?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-30-2010, 11:59 AM
A while later after Ginny wakes up. John gives Ginny a piece of his CRUNCH bar to calm her nerves. (The healing power of chocolate!)

John: "Guys, If we stay here we will most likely get killed"
Ginny: "Then what do you propose we do"
John: "Easy, we find that mansion"
Anthony: "Are you crazy, we cant go into the woods with that thing out there!"
John: "Do you have a better idea?"
Anthony: ...
John: "Help me find any more survivors"

The three look around the remains of the bus to find anyone else alive.
John spots Rei trying to get up and helps her.

3xplosive ducky
04-30-2010, 01:41 PM
Anthony asks "How do we even know where this mansion is? Sure it's not safe being sitting ducks, but we still have to devise a plan, otherwise we are wandering snacks."
*Takes out his Flashlight*
Anthony:"I'd say the best route is uphill"
John:"We have to find any other survivors first!"
Anthony rolls his eyes: "Ok..." walks over to where John is helping up Rei "Hey, are you ok?"

Turtlicious
04-30-2010, 01:49 PM
I stand up and brush myself off

What...The...F-

A howling wolf cuts me off

no. no. this is bull in the woods and surrounded by morons...

OOH A PENNY

-Justin a child genius sadly his genius is offset by being a ditzy jerk loves fire

age-20

bag=

2 ounces of pot
A lot of unspecified drugs
a bong
lighter fluid
fireworks
a zippo
A now broken laptop
also some zigzags

3xplosive ducky
04-30-2010, 01:52 PM
Anthony: "Hey, um.....guy who found a penny, we know a safe place, it's this mansion, its up that hill, go there, we will be there in a little while"
"If we hear him being ripped to shreads, then the we have a decoy, if we don't, then we know the right way to go."

Turtlicious
04-30-2010, 05:18 PM
Errrrr...

-coughs-

you know that....holy shit do you hear that
I didnt hear anything
listen man

I CAN TASTE GREEN!

-runs to the mansion-

Atemissa
04-30-2010, 06:19 PM
"Hold on!", Anthony grabbed Justin from the hem of his shirt. "We shouldn't wander off without a plan".

Just then, they heard a ruffling sound to their right. Holding their breaths, they waited for the werewolf to come back but instead, a young man popped out from the bushes and hastily brushed the mud off his boots.

He was a very unusual character indeed. His hair,long and black, was braided behind him. His green eyes gave off an unnatural aura and his clothes looked from something out of an rpg videogame. "Talk about bad luck", he muttered, looking around the mess in the bus. He then turned to the boys looking at him and smiled, "Hi, im Salem, nice to meet you all".

-------
Note:
(I had my chara's pic but it will have to wait because the scanner failed xD)

Ninjasplaycardgames2
04-30-2010, 06:39 PM
John: ...
Anthony: ...
Ginny: ...
Justin: ...
Rei: ...
John: Who are you?!
Justin: I found another penny!

Turtlicious
04-30-2010, 07:28 PM
penny penny penny

wait...OHMYGAWD YOUR KIM JOHNG IL!

3xplosive ducky
04-30-2010, 08:42 PM
Salem? Like Sabrina's cat? or salem, like a solem...something. Wait, what were you doing outthere? Somethign just Annhilated out teacher out there! How did u make it through?

Turtlicious
04-30-2010, 08:45 PM
Dude you seriously need to bow or she will have you killed
we're in her country I mean look at those boots they so scream Kim Jhong Il

John: I'm going to say this slowly since you are obviously in shock

...your mom's in shock

John:SHE. IS. NOT. KIM. EFFIN. JHONG. IL.

3xplosive ducky
04-30-2010, 08:51 PM
Anthony:.....Hey wat did u say your name was
Justin: Spiderman! Da na na na nana Spiderman!

Anthony:............oh look, a waffle in the shape of a penny, go get it, its in the back of the bus, the FAR back end
*Justin goes looking for the waffle*

John: ...THANK YOU
So yea, salem, wtf?
John: Yea, whats your story?

Turtlicious
04-30-2010, 08:54 PM
waffles waffles waffles waffles waffles :3

Atemissa
04-30-2010, 09:30 PM
<<;;; *Steals your waffles*

Now then... xD

Salem's Sketchhttp://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt179/KatsyGurl/rethoricalwankaaaaaaa.jpg

A quick sketch of Salem done by me =3

"Oh did I startle you?", Salem asked innocently. "Well it dosen't matter anymore but you just had the horrible luck of entering this place".

"Well we could certainly see that...", Anthony crossed his arms over his chest. "But you still haven't told us who you are".

Salem raised an eyebrow, "If we had any time for introductions, id be glad to comply but...", he pointed towards the woods behind him. "He probably went for some water but will be back soon. I suggest that the ones that can move follow me". With that, he turned around and walked away slowly so that they could walk after him.

"Do we have any other choice?", John asked. Rei shook her head, "But the others...". "Ha! You go die! I won't stay hereee!", Justin ran after the man. "Well if we stay here we can't do anything, maybe if we can get a phone somewhere we may be able to help", added Anthony.

"Hey if you wait any longer he will be back!", cried Salem from a few meters away. Shrugging to themselves, the group took their bags and followed the stranger through the eerie woods.

After a few minutes of walking they stopped. Salem raised a hand towards his ear and closed his eyes to concentrate on his hearing. "Hmmm...". "What now?", asked Rei nervously. He smiled warmly at her, "It seems the harpys are out hunting today". "Harpies?", Anthony raised an eyebrow, "The only harpies I know are printed on small cards and sold to little kids...".
"Do those look like kiddie toys for you?", asked John biting his lip.

"What the...", said Justin as he raised his head to the now rain-free but yet black skies. A dozen of harpies flew about in circles around the forest, they seemed to be looking for something or someone...

Will they make it?

~

3xplosive ducky
04-30-2010, 09:37 PM
Anthony lies on the ground in the woods, attemting to stay hidden from the overhead beasts, grabs Rei by the ankles and pulls her down too.
Rei: "What was that for?!"
Anthony: "Shshh, we are going to stay out of sight, hey, Justin, look theres a penny on the ground, but you have to be queit or it will run away" *takes out any lose pockey change and rolls a penny on the ground*
Anthny dives at it
Rei: *mumbling*"Ok, but i think their good, i mean maybe their looking for the werewolf"
John: *looks over at us*"....What are you doing?"

Turtlicious
04-30-2010, 09:43 PM
"Ok... wait am I the only seeing that?" Justin said, "because I may or may not have popped a shroom earlier"

Anthony stared at him,"how do you not know if you ate a hallucinogenic mushroom"

"well see when we all fell out of the van I had to look for my bag and some...err...stuff fell out and I couldnt remember if I packed mushrooms or not. So I took it for good measure"

Anthony's face betrayed his calm tone as he stared at him with disbelief,"you fall out of a bus in horrible unexplained accident so what do you do...? you pop some Friggin shorooms."

"Guys? can this wait until we are ya know out of danger?" Salem interjected.

"yeah seriously like...RUN!" screamed John.

and so they ran, because they're life depended on it faster and faster the harpies approached as they got close to the mansion. The doors opened of they're own accord

"GET IT SHUT GET ITS SHUT!" John exclaimed as they dived through the entrance just as the Harpies reached them they were able to close the doors but not before a single scratch grased Justin's cheek.

"Motherfucker!"

They were safe..for now

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-01-2010, 12:50 AM
"WOW!" John said after looking at the mansion entrance. "This place is huge!".

"Well we should probably split up" said Justin. "Daphney, u and I will go through that hallway, Velma u go through that door on the second floor, and Shaggy and Scooby u go into the basement."

Everyone just looked at Justin, confirming that he had indeed popped the mushrooms.

... So, whats ur story? John asked Salem.

Turtlicious
05-01-2010, 01:40 AM
"Shhhh no time for that now"Justin yelled"We have to arm ourselves"
"With what exactly?"John shot back
As Justin pulls out his (now broken) laptop and bong He says matter of factly"WITH SCIENCE"
"You're going to get high?!"
"no I...well yeah but I was also gonna make a bomb"

"Just what we need"John muttered"Junkies with explosives"

"Could someone please ask pyramid head to stop singing I can taste his thoughts

Outenkun
05-01-2010, 02:17 AM
Name: Nadia
Description: 1.67mts,
Personality: Silent, she's more the serious type, but she's reliable and caring when she opens up and cares for the ones close to her
A small bio:...no ideas...
Bag contents:
Sandwiches
Shakespeare's Hamlet and Macbeth
Toothbrush, clothes,soap...
mp3
pocket knife
lamp
notebook and pen

Picture:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y158/Megami_Henjin/nadia.png
yeah, drew her ina rush, she has this huh? face XD

Outenkun
05-01-2010, 02:22 AM
She ran through the forest, trying to be quiet and quick. How could this be happening, it was beyond her reasoning.Nadia had woken up under her best friend's corpse, before she could process what was happening a creature started shaking the bus, and she managed to escape through the giant hole the crash had made.

She could hear growls in the dark, and didn't want to know what was lurking there. After some minutes she was able to see a big building, looked like a mansion. Each and every time it seemed like something from your typical terror movie, but living it was way more exciting....and horrifying.

Nadia ran as fast as she could towards the building.

3xplosive ducky
05-01-2010, 09:18 AM
Anthoy just looks at everyone, backs away a bit, takes out his bottle of axe and lighter.
"I'm just going to stand, um yea, over here
*moves away from Justin and John*
"So yeaaa, what do we do know Salem? We have moved from a forest with a crazed, whatever..and moved into an stupid scary house....and one of us is high and trying to make highly explosives things.... I think we were safer outside"
Salem: "Alright, you can leave then"
Anthony:"But, um, ...fine" *walks outside the door, holding his axe and lighter praying that it will work properly*"I'll just guard the door for a bit i guess...."

Atemissa
05-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Salem placed his hands on his hips and glared at Justin. "Just what do you think you are doing?". Justin stuck out his tongue at him, "Im surviving, that's what". The man shook his head in disbeleif, "Well you are doing one hell of a job, and I mean the "hell" part because you just lead us to the last place we should be in".

"Rei are you alright?", Anthony looked worried but the girl nodded and smiled at him, "Yeah for now". "So this is the mansion the bus driver talked about", Jhon looked around at the huge place. It looked like something from the XvII century. The unpolished marble floor was full of dry leaves, probably carried in by the wind. Old paintings hung over the walls, some intact and some in the verge of destruction. Right next to the entrance door there were two halls, one on each side that probably led to some of the main rooms. In the far end center of the room there was a set of stairs to the second floor. Right at the base of the stairs were two wooden doors and beside them, two tables with a china vase over each of them.

"Whoa look at this", Jhon pointed to the carpet they were standing in. It was ocean blue colored and in the middle was the portrait of a man riding a black horse and holding a sword, he looked like he was about to strike someone down with it.

"This place is creepy", Rei edged closer to Anthony who instinctively placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry, we will find a way out of this", he assured her.

Just then, the doors bursted open and Nadia entered the room, panting heavily, she sat down on the floor and tried to regain her breath. "Hey its Nadia!" John approached her, "I didn't see you back there, how did you make it all the way over here?".

Salem placed a hand on his forehead and rubbed his temples. "Listen people, this is getting out of hand now...". Suddenly the huge oak doors in front of them made a creaking sound and closed tightly. "What the...", Justin ran over and tried to open them but it was no use. Salem sighed, "It's too late, they already know we are here".

"What are you saying?", Jhon took a step towards him with an angry look on his face. "Look, stop with the secrecy, just who are they and why do you look so worried?".

The man smirked, "You, my dear kids have just wandered into your worst nightmare. Do you remember those horrible stories about werewolves and monsters that used to scare you when you were a child?. Well now you are in one".

He then proceeded to stretch his sore muscles and neck. "This mansion is inhabited by very powerful beings whose only will is to unleash terror onto your world. Lucky for you guys that is not possible because there is a curse that binds them to this mansion. The bad thing is that if you want out of this place, you first need the Rose Pendant.

"Rose pendant?", asked Nadia a bit interested. Salem nodded, "Its a pendant that will drive the werewolves and monsters away and will also allow you to leave this place. However, getting it is not easy, the master of this mansion is in the top floor but he is way too powerful and he's got it hanging on his neck".

"So we are screwed?", said Justin as he laid back on a nearby wall. Salem shook his head, "That depends on you guys. There is a way to fight him, but we first need to get the sword of Vladimir which is the only thing that can kill a vampire".

"Don't tell we need to look all over the mansion...", Jhon gulped. "Yes you have to but not for the sword, its in a chest right underneath us", answered Salem. He stomped his foot on the carpet beneath them, "Right here".

Justin moved the carpet aside and found a trapdoor. "Hey guys help". Both Jhon and Anthony helped him open the heavy door and surprise! Just as Salem had told them, there was a wooden chest with celtic carvings on it. However, instead of a normal lock, there were three holes to put something in. Underneath the holes, read "Courage", "Determination", "Strenght".

"Just what is all this?", Jhon inspected the holes while Salem approached them. "To open this, we need the three stones of courage, determination and strenght and yes, they are somewhere in this place.".

"Wait a minute", interrupted Rei. "How do you know all this? How can we trust you?". The raven haired man shook his head. "Do you have any other choice?".

Do they have a choice?

Map of the mansion 1f. (Made in a hurry and in paint, sorry for its crappyness XD)
http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt179/KatsyGurl/mapofmansion1f.png

Note: Sorry peoplez, but I won't be continuing this RPG until tomorrow evening. Im going out to a ranch to have fun in the pool <333 its damn hot here D:

So, see you then!!

Btww , I found this cool game >
http://www.shockwave.com/gamelanding/pizzapileup.jsp

Got to lvl 8th and couldnt do no more because they came to pick me up, but try it if you want xDD

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-01-2010, 02:49 PM
"This is starting to sound more and more like a bad RPG" said John. He looked to his side and saw a big door, probably leading to the living room. "Hey look!" said John as he approached the door. "Theres a space in this door, like if something could fit in here" *turns nob* "Its locked, forget what I said, this feels more like Resident Evil"

"Well I guess we should start with these halls then" said Anthony. "In Soviet Russia, hall start you!" said Justin (obviously).

"So does that mean we should split up?" asked Ginny. "Yes" said Salem. "We must hurry. The longer we wait the more powerful they become."

After a small discussion, they decided that group 1 (Salem, Justin, Ginny and Nadia) would go through the first hall and group 2 (John, Anthony and Rei) would go through the second hallway.

"Alright then, good luck" said John as he took out his pocket knife.

3xplosive ducky
05-01-2010, 09:27 PM
"I hope you know what your doing John"
takes out axe spray and lighter
"And here i thought i was just going to burn branches with this"

Turtlicious
05-02-2010, 06:06 PM
"Hey guys I'M FINISHED!" Everyone just stared at Justin in awe,He was holding what seemed to be a bong with a fuse and a rag stuffed in it.

"did he just do something right?''

"it would seem so"

Salem was the most surprised"How did you make a molotov?"

"Pyramid head sung me the instructions"

at this point it was agreed that the explosive would be a last resort

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-02-2010, 07:58 PM
As group 2 continued down the hall, they saw a door with the word "Determination" inscribed over it.

"That was easy" said Anthony.

They opened the door and were surprised to find a long line of stairs leading into what is most likely a basement. It was too dark to see, so Anthony went in front with his lighter.

After a while they finally made it to the "basement". "Its pretty big, I cant see a thing" said John. "Hey wait a minute, isn't this? Anthony said while he got the lighter closer to the spot he mentioned. And in the same way that a long line of flames appears when they add fire to those trails of oil in the movies, the whole basement led up revealing a huge maze.

"This will be easy" said Rei.

3xplosive ducky
05-03-2010, 02:04 PM
"This might not be so easy" said Rei.
Rei Fugunaga
Personality:Is over Optimist about every thing. Is scared pretty easily.Some times says the last word in a sentence twice.
:squintyface:

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Fixed. Sorry

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-10-2010, 11:44 PM
BUMP

Ninjasplaycardgames2
05-13-2010, 12:13 PM
FUDGING BUMP!

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-12-2010, 07:22 PM
BUMPERATION

BeforeBirthday
06-14-2010, 03:45 AM
MEANWHILE.
Matt awoke, but did not open his eyes for fear of what he might find. He felt something pressing on his chest, at which point he thought, (Do not be a corpse. If you're a corpse, I will be pissed.) He opened his eyes to find that he was lying on his back and the object on his chest was his bag. (Neato.) he thought. (You should check your bag.) said an internal voice much like his own (although more mature). (Good point.) he thought. He unzipped his Bag of Holding (a perfect replica, though without the magik powers) and found:
*Flashlight *removes* (I see well in the dark, and I'll want to travel light.)
*10 Ramen Cups (It's important to make sure I don't get hungry. I'll keep them.)
*Volumes 1 and 2 of D.N. Angel (No way am I getting rid of these.)
*Two changes of clothes *removes pants* (I'll keep my ironic T-Shirts, but I don't need any more pants)
*10 bottles of water (I'm a thirsty guy. Better keep these.)
*Blood Bags (Again, thirsty guy. Keep them.)
*Sleeping bag *removes* (I won't be sleeping.)
*Camping bag *removes* (My Bag of Holding is all I need.)

(Hmm... what's missing? Oh, my pockets.)

Pocket contents:
*iPod Touch + headphones (Of course I keep these.)
*Wallet containing $87 (There is nothing quite as wonderful as money.)

(Now it might be time to remember some dull exposition.)
"Wow, Matt," said the teacher. He never could remember her name. "Another A+. Why are you doing so well lately?" Matt stared dully into space and said,
"Trip."
"Why do you care about the trip? I thought you hated nature."
"Dunno."
"Hm. Well, at least you know when to shut up: all the time."
"Un."
(I guess it would have been boring. But...well, now it's a lot more interesting. I should check and see who's alive.) He stood up, finding that the only thing injured was his left arm, and it was, at worst, a pulled muscle. He looked down at his shirt, finding that the speaker was undamaged by playing a quiet sound on it. He then picked up the slightly stained attendance list, comparing it with the bodies he saw. At the end, he found that everyone there was dead. However, he found that a few were missing. Going over the list, he checked off the survivors:
Justin
Ginny
Nadia
John
Anthony
Rei

(That's more than I expected.)
(They might not be alive. It could have taken them like it did the teacher.)
( Yeah. What an image to see before blacking out. But you know the rule: No body, no visual, no death. Now, let's get to the mansion. I'll bet that's where they're headed.)

Name: Matt
Description (Physical): Lean, lacks strength and endurance, but incredibly stealthy and agile. Has black hair and chocolate-brown eyes, rather pale skin. 5' 10". He also wears a blue and white striped wristband with the letter F on it.
Personality: Laidback, easily distracted, and just a touch insane.
A small bio: Matt has always been a little smarter than the rest, but he rarely takes initiative to do things unless he takes a particular interest in them. He has incredible luck, which helps him even more than his intelligence. He usually has a lot to say, but he will occasionally become incredibly solemn and hostile. This is caused by his undiagnosed schizophrenia (multiple personality disorder) combined with his vampirism, creating a vampiric alternate personality that he has named Matthius. He was actually one of the students who held the greatest influence in the class being on the trip. He also listens to music at nearly every waking moment.

WeirdSmells
06-14-2010, 04:05 AM
Can I sign up?

BeforeBirthday
06-14-2010, 04:11 AM
At any time! Yay for ever-changing character list!

WeirdSmells
06-14-2010, 04:37 AM
ALSO MEANWHILE

'SON OF A CRAP DAMN BITCH MONKEY!" Luca rocketed up. He got up with little trouble. He noticed his seat belt got ripped off in the crash and pierced another student in the head. "How ironic" he muttered to himself trying to make light of the situation. "Is anyone there!?"

Name: Fortunato De Luca, answers to Luca
Description (Physical): About 6' 4", 172 pounds, glasses, relatively long black hair.
Personality: Arrogant, smarmy, underhanded, and sadistic yet still a fun guy to be around
A small bio: Being the son of a mafia higher up and a rich kid, there isn't much he couldn't get away with as a kid so he grew up to be charming, spoiled and sadistic. He has an extremely high IQ and problem solving skills but uses them to torment people rather then help them. He has extreme profficiency with weaponry
Bag contents: Mace, spending money, telescoping baton, drinking water, snacks, Ipod and headphones, and a taser
Picture: I did not draw this. All I did was change the hair color of the character his physical features were heavily based upon

BeforeBirthday
06-14-2010, 05:17 AM
Hearing Luca yell, Matt responded quickly. "Yeah," he walked carefully over to Luca. "I thought you were dead."
"Well, as you can see, I'm not."
"I made a list of the ones that I didn't find." Matt handed it to him.
"Hm...well..."

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-14-2010, 12:43 PM
Meanwhile at the mansion:
Justin: Are we there yet?
All in unison: NO!!!

Justin was getting on everyone's nerve's. After walking for a while they found a staircase leading to the second floor. "Finally" said Nadia. (Some epic stair climbing later)
They walked just slightly more and found a door with the word "Courage" inscribed overhead.

"Sweet" said Justin who was the first to go in.

Inside was 3 door's, 1 on each wall. In the middle was a monument that read "Only one door is correct, the other's shall be the last door's you will ever open".

A shiver ran down everyone's spine... except Justin's who ran toward's the first door he saw while screaming "TACO!!!". He was stopped by Salem and who told him to stay put.

3xplosive ducky
06-14-2010, 12:46 PM
"ok, I got this, we will just move with the flow of the air.
Just never make the same move three times in a row when going to intersections." Anthony proclaims, he then starts walking, looks back at Rei and John

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Anthony busts out his oldschool gameboy and starts playing tetris

"Let me know which door Justin kills himself with, It will make it easier to choose from 2 doors then 3......GIVE ME A STRAIGHT LINE BLOCK STUPID GAME!!!! @&#&@($@"

Incase you've forgotten, you're in the maze with me and Rei

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-14-2010, 12:53 PM
As group 2 continued down the hall, they saw a door with the word "Determination" inscribed over it.

"That was easy" said Anthony.

They opened the door and were surprised to find a long line of stairs leading into what is most likely a basement. It was too dark to see, so Anthony went in front with his lighter.

After a while they finally made it to the "basement". "Its pretty big, I cant see a thing" said John. "Hey wait a minute, isn't this? Anthony said while he got the lighter closer to the spot he mentioned. And in the same way that a long line of flames appears when they add fire to those trails of oil in the movies, the whole basement led up revealing a huge maze.

"This will be easy" said Rei.

3xplosive ducky
06-14-2010, 12:53 PM
fix'd

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-14-2010, 12:54 PM
"ok, I got this, we will just move with the flow of the air.
Just never make the same move three times in a row when going to intersections."
Starts walking, looks back at Rei and John

fix'd

WeirdSmells
06-14-2010, 01:27 PM
Hearing Luca yell, Matt responded quickly. "Yeah," he walked carefully over to Luca. "I thought you were dead."
"Well, as you can see, I'm not."
"I made a list of the ones that I didn't find." Matt handed it to him.
"Hm...well..."

"Should we try to find the others, or should we just take the trip ourselves?" Luca asked Matt "Or should we we just go home?" A very loud howl and screams are heard "... My vote is for going home." Luca waits for Matts answer

BeforeBirthday
06-14-2010, 08:42 PM
Matt replied, "I vote that we go find the mansion."
"What mansion?"
(Crap. I'm not supposed to know that.)
"Um...legend has it, there's a...haunted mansion...here. Somewhere."
(Smooth)
"Well, unless you have a plan...I think we're a hell of a lot safer here."
Matt considered his options for a minute, then said, "I hate plans. They ruin everything. We should figure a way to the mansion and hope to find those idiots."
"Yeah, um..." Luca paused.

WeirdSmells
06-14-2010, 09:02 PM
"I have an idea... give me your flashlight"
Luca takes the flashlight, turns it on, and throws it outside the bus
"What was that supposed to do?" asked Matt
Luca replies "I'm not sure, I just hoped it would have worked."

BeforeBirthday
06-14-2010, 09:57 PM
"Well, considering the fact that we have limited options, and that it's only getting darker, let's go find the hypothetical survivors."
"Do you have any idea where we can find them?"
"No, but I've got a feeling that we might be able to follow the smell of pot."
"Yeah, that might work." Luca said as he and Matt headed out of the bus and into the unknown.
"Wait, Luca. What's in that bag?" Matt said, indicating Luca's knapsack.

WeirdSmells
06-14-2010, 10:44 PM
"Nothing much. An I-Pod, some food and water, and a taser. Normal things you'd take on a camping trip... Why aren't you saying anything?"

BeforeBirthday
06-14-2010, 11:43 PM
"Hey, would you happen to have any mace?" Matt said. They continued walking as Luca searched his bag.

WeirdSmells
06-14-2010, 11:44 PM
"Actually, I do... Were you looking in my bag while I was unconcious?"

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-14-2010, 11:46 PM
Stop stalling and get to the mansion already

WeirdSmells
06-14-2010, 11:50 PM
Stop stalling and get to the mansion already

NEVER!

BeforeBirthday
06-14-2010, 11:52 PM
"No, I just had an idea. Hand me the mace." Luca complied curiously.
"Why do you need it?"
"Well," Matt said, holding up the mace."Together, they might make fire. If we encounter any hostiles, I'll mace, you tase. Now, let's get to the damn mansion already."

WeirdSmells
06-15-2010, 12:07 AM
"Awesome."

FOUR HOURS LATER

"Look the mansion!"

BeforeBirthday
06-15-2010, 12:12 AM
"Wow. That was a really short trip." Matt said energetically.
"Also, we got here alive."
"Say," Matt said as he looked up."Those birds are bothering me. Let's get inside."
"Yeah." Luca said as they entered the ominous mansion.
"Hey! Anybody here?" Matt shouted.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-15-2010, 12:17 AM
"Awesome."

2 MINUTES LATER

"Look the mansion!"

Fixed

BeforeBirthday
06-15-2010, 12:47 AM
"Give me a moment." Matt said, taking out his iPod and hooking it up to his shirt.
"What are you doing?" asked Luca.
"Double male auxiliary cable with a built-in microphone. Hooked up to my shirt speaker, it's a megaphone." Matt pulled the microphone up to his collar and clipped it on. "You may want
to cover your ears." Matt touched the iPod's screen and began speaking, his voice amplified tenfold. "Hello. My name is Matthius. I do not mean to intrude, but can anyone tell me where I am?" Matt bowed a bit for dramatic effect, then switched the microphone to mute.
"Did your voice just change?" Luca asked, furling his eyebrows.
"No. That's just the speaker."
(No, it's not. That was me, and you know it.)
(I can't very well say that, can I?)
"Hey! We heard you! Wait right there!"
"I wonder who that was." Luca sighed.

WeirdSmells
06-15-2010, 01:06 AM
"You're terrible at covering things up. Your fangs are showing."

Fixed

Actually, no. On the way here we got arrested by the police attacked by orangutans and roped into a kill papaya cult.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-15-2010, 01:11 AM
Justin came out to greet Matt and Luca and directed them to the room where Ginny, Nadia and Salem where, their the current situation was explained to them and how they had to choose one of three door's to collect the stone of courage or die in one of the other two trap's.

BeforeBirthday
06-15-2010, 01:24 AM
"Well, that sounds fairly simple." Matt said confidently. "Justin, which hand do you use to light your joints?"

WeirdSmells
06-15-2010, 02:17 AM
"Hmm....... Throw the least useful one of us into a door. If he lives good, if he dies, try a different door with the next most useless person."

BeforeBirthday
06-15-2010, 02:26 AM
"Yeah...no." Matt said, exasperated. "We might as well, um...which hand do you write with, Luca?"

WeirdSmells
06-15-2010, 02:58 AM
"No. No cutting my hand off. Cut someone elses hand off!"

BeforeBirthday
06-15-2010, 03:37 AM
Matt sighed and placed his palm over his eyes. "Just answer the question, Luca. Which hand do you write with?"

WeirdSmells
06-15-2010, 03:55 AM
"My right."

BeforeBirthday
06-15-2010, 04:06 AM
"Then I say we go through the left door. And by we, I mean that guy." He said, indicating Salem. "He's not on this list. We don't know him." He turned to Salem. "If any object, speak now."

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-15-2010, 10:37 AM
"We both object" said Nadia and Ginny. "How can you risk killing the only person who knows whats going on?" "If anything we should risk Justin!"

Justin would have objected, but he was too busy looking at the floor and saying la,li,lu,le,lo.

Everyone discussed which door to send him to.

BeforeBirthday
06-15-2010, 02:26 PM
"Valid point. I actually considered that as I brought him up. Luca, what do you think?"
"Well, I think we should send the idiot through the left door, like you said. But take his drugs first."

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-15-2010, 02:32 PM
"And the molotov"

BeforeBirthday
06-15-2010, 02:49 PM
"All right, then." Matt said, turning to Justin. "Hey, Justin. We just figured out that you're safe while going through the left door. But only if you give us your stuff first."
"Okey-Dokey!" said Justin, handing Matt his bag and the Molotov. "Opening time!" He shouted, opening the door to reveal

BeforeBirthday
06-15-2010, 02:49 PM
safety.

3xplosive ducky
06-15-2010, 02:55 PM
"yea, I think we are lost, We have passed thats same narrow passage filed with light 3 times, i wonder what could be over there, ah, its probably nothing. I say we set up for the night here, or we could try that path?"

WeirdSmells
06-15-2010, 02:55 PM
"Well that worked, better than expected... We should still test it a little." *pushes Justin in*

BeforeBirthday
06-15-2010, 02:57 PM
Justin was unharmed, other than the fact that he landed on his face.
"Okay, now I think it's safe." Salem said, walking in past Justin.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-15-2010, 05:32 PM
They were surprised to find a gauntlet full of deathtraps on the other side of the door and at the other end of the room was the "stone of courage".

Back at the maze:
"Yeah we should take a break" said John. Just then, from the roof came clinging down a giant spider bigger than the three combined and landed a few feet away from them. "Holly ****, RUN!" Everyone started running in random directions around the maze.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-15-2010, 05:46 PM
"MATT! FLAMETHROWER TIME!"

Back at the maze

3xplosive ducky
06-15-2010, 05:48 PM
"FLAMETHROWER TIME!"

WeirdSmells
06-15-2010, 05:52 PM
Back at the maze

Stop making things up. :thatface:

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-15-2010, 06:15 PM
Stop making things up. :thatface:

?... Did you bother to read the story from the start?

WeirdSmells
06-15-2010, 06:22 PM
*sigh* I was talking about- Nevermidn

BeforeBirthday
06-15-2010, 06:39 PM
MEANWHILE, AT THE GAUNTLET
"All right. Which of us runs fastest?" Matt looked around as he said this. "Justin, do you have any salvia?"
Justin searched his bag for a moment, then pulled out a small container. "Right here, dawg. Why d'you ask?"
"It might get you pumped enough to survive. Take a hit, then run straight for the rock."
"Okay!" He took the salvia and headed straight down the middle to the stone as fast as he could.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-15-2010, 07:01 PM
"Ouch.. aaah... sh*t" these were the sounds that could be heard as Justin ran the gauntlet. Several cut's, burns and poundings later, Justin stood (barely) on the other side victoriously waving the stone of courage in the air.

"Good job Justin, now you just need to get back here" said Nadia. Justin only looked at them likes this O_O. "Wait, isn't that a switch?" said Matt. Justin pulled the switch next to him and suddenly all the deathtraps were disabled and a loud clicking sound could be heard.

BeforeBirthday
06-15-2010, 07:03 PM
"What's that clicking sound?" asked Ginny.
"I don't know...but it's probably good." Luca said optimistically.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-15-2010, 07:14 PM
They all commenced their walk back towards the main hall. "I wonder how the others are doing" asked Ginny.

Meanwhile at the maze:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAH! screamed Anthony and Rei as they ran from the spider. *pant* *pant* John was no longer being chased by the spider, but he still had to find that stone so they could get out of here. Anthony and Rei had ended up in a dead end with the spider following close behind "SH**!" cursed Anthony. Just then, John found the stone at the end of a corridor. As he picked it up, the pedestal descended underground and the maze started to do the same. They were now free to escape through the stairs. John could see Anthony and Rei nearby with the spider still following them.

"Back to the entrance!" screamed John.

3xplosive ducky
06-15-2010, 07:31 PM
"Rei, go, I'll handle this guy, i never liked spiders"
*after a concerned look, rei runs off to the stairs*
*Aims his bottle of axe and lighter at the giant spider. Fires a jet of flame at it*
*The spider catches fire, now it just seems more angry*
"KEEP RUNNING"
*runs down the stairs.*

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-15-2010, 07:32 PM
"Rei, go, I'll handle this guy, i never liked spiders"
*after a concerned look, rei runs off to the stairs*
*Aims his bottle of axe and lighter at the giant spider. Fires a jet of flame at it*
*The spider catches fire, now it just seems more angry*
"KEEP RUNNING"
*runs up the stairs.*

fixed

BeforeBirthday
06-15-2010, 07:34 PM
After hearing some distant screams, Salem's group decided that they would head back to the entrance.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-17-2010, 11:41 PM
The trio ascended the stairs as quickly as they could with the spider following close behind. "There's the exit!" exclaimed Rei. The three ran through and slammed the door shut, leaving the spider trapped in the "basement". The three sat on the floor to recover their breath. "Let's head back" said Anthony.

BeforeBirthday
06-20-2010, 04:33 PM
A FEW MINUTES LATER
"I'm glad to see that you survived." Matt said, extending his hand to Anthony.
"Likewise. Now, what are you doing here?" Anthony said as he shook Matt's hand firmly.
"Looking for someone."
"Did your voice just change?" asked Salem.
(Fuck me. Do you have to go around talking to people all the time?)
"Is that important right now?" Luca said, standing in between Salem and Matt.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-20-2010, 06:26 PM
They looked around the main hall again an noticed that the previously closed door was now open.

WeirdSmells
06-21-2010, 01:15 AM
"Someone should go in that door. And by someone I mean you Justin"

BeforeBirthday
06-21-2010, 01:18 AM
"Perhaps, considering the fact that he just risked his life," Matt paused. "I should go in his stead."

3xplosive ducky
06-21-2010, 01:21 AM
"No, don't. I'll go instead. I'm just going to need this"
puts headphones into ears, puts some music on.
"Wish me luck"
walks through the door

BeforeBirthday
06-21-2010, 02:16 AM
"..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
As John entered the room, they faintly heard the music playing from his headphones.
Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah
Roma, Roma-ma
GaGa, ooh la la
Want your bad romance

3xplosive ducky
06-21-2010, 02:28 AM
"Sorry, i feel asleep, my music must have kept going. Its cozy in hear isn't it?"
Points around to the golden walls, in the very closed in room.

WeirdSmells
06-21-2010, 02:49 AM
"hmm..." Luca walks into the room. "Wow, it is pretty nice... It reminds me of THE GOOD LIFE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEKEjpTzB0Q)!"
Luca plays the song on his enhanced I-pod speakers.

BeforeBirthday
06-21-2010, 03:44 AM
"Despite the awesomeness of that song, now is not the time." Matt said as Luca turned off the music.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-21-2010, 11:20 AM
"I bet the door to the stone of strenght is right behind me isn't it" said John. He turns around and was not surprised at all to see a huge door with the word "strenght" inscribed overhead. -_-

BeforeBirthday
06-22-2010, 12:10 AM
"Wow..." Luca sighed. "Whoever made this mansion is pretty dumb. Not only did they label these doors, they did so very poorly."

3xplosive ducky
06-22-2010, 12:12 AM
"Yea, but its not like we know what to do or...." Sees push sign
*..........shotgun not being the one falling for this trap.*

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-22-2010, 12:29 AM
All: "Shotgun!"
Justin: Potato!

BeforeBirthday
06-22-2010, 12:59 AM
"Get over there, idiot." Luca said, pushing Justin towards the sign.

WeirdSmells
06-22-2010, 01:20 AM
"You know what, screw it" Luca runs into the room of strength and encounters a large ogre. "Matt! Get in here! Everyone else, keep moving." Luca barked at the group "This Sonuvabitch is ours"

BeforeBirthday
06-22-2010, 02:20 AM
"YEAH! We finally get to do something!" Matt said.
"What's the plan?" Luca said as he held a combative stance.
"I'll make a good distraction. I can dodge his attacks. You get the stone." Matt said, running towards the ogre.
"RARRGH!" the ogre's enraged roar filled the room as he swung at Matt.
"Incorrect." Matt did a one-handed backflip as he said this, dodging the angry creature. This continued for a while because the stone was tied around the ogre's neck. Ultimately, Luca snapped the monster's neck and they retrieved it.
"Pitiful creature. Too ignorant for itself."
"Seriously. You suck at hiding things." Luca said.
"I'm lucky that no one besides you and Salem suspect anything...I hope..." They left holding the stone triumphantly above their heads by the rope.

WeirdSmells
06-22-2010, 02:25 AM
"Now... why did we get this thing again?"

BeforeBirthday
06-22-2010, 02:28 AM
"To...um...fuck. Let's find the others. They'll either tell us, or we'll figure it out by what happens next."

3xplosive ducky
06-22-2010, 09:59 AM
*music blasting*
"Lately I've been ghetto blastin, so i don't need to represnt, la..." singing
"Oh, you guys are back......I was going to go and help, but decided music."
"Hey John, I got you that third stone!"

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-22-2010, 04:04 PM
*invisible chorus sings*

"Finally!" They all headed back to the chest and placed the stone's in the corresponding slot's.

When they opened the chest they found the Sword of Vladmir. Despite it being so old, it was in perfect condition. Beside it they found a key. "It must open the door to the tower" said Salem. "Then what are we waiting for, let's go" said Anthony. Then, before anyone else could talk a werewolf rammed the front door open.

John threw the sword at Salem and took out his pocket knife. "Why now?"

3xplosive ducky
06-22-2010, 05:14 PM
"ha, why now? To keep your guys busy!"
Rummages in chest, pulls out a robe, and glowing scepter
"I have to thank you guys, it is such a pain not being able to touch those stones, I didn't have to do much and yet, finally after all these years, it's all coming back to me."
Walks up the stairs higher into the castle, locking the door with a glowing chain as i pass through it
*ta ta for now boys, I'll be back for the sword when the wolves are done with you*

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-22-2010, 05:21 PM
WTF? Was that Anthony or Salem?

3xplosive ducky
06-22-2010, 05:46 PM
"It was me you fool" Anthony yells out

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-22-2010, 05:54 PM
"Holy sh**, Anthony is evil" John yells out. "I was actually betting money that Ginny was secretly evil, but apparently she's just extremely quiet". "HEY" said Ginny. "Enough, shut up, cant you see the werewolf in front of us?". "Oh, right, Justin hand me that martyrdom!" *Hand's martyrdom*" Burn you ugly beast" yells John as he throws the martyrdom at the werewolf. It hit's him and he is engulfed in flame's. John then grabs the sword from Salem's hand's and tacles the werewolf to the floor as he put's out his flame's. "It's super fu**ing effective bi***!" yell's John as he stab's the werewolf repeatedly. *pant* *pant* The werewolf lay dead on the floor. Ok, I released my stress, let's get going then.

3xplosive ducky
06-22-2010, 08:54 PM
my voice echoes from the walls
"Don't get to comfortable down there" large clicking sounds heard in background "you can do anything you want, even leave if you want, I don't care, you are no longer threats to me. So just drop the sword and leave. If you don't drop the sword though, leaving alive isn't possabilty."

WeirdSmells
06-22-2010, 09:07 PM
"Hmmm... while this isn't good at least we know who to kill. Hey, Matt. Go all Baron von Evil satan and break down that door" Luca told Matt

3xplosive ducky
06-22-2010, 09:12 PM
"You think you can kill the undead, who the hell do you think I am?"
Gas starts drifting from under the chained door
*dont worry, it won't kill you...technically speaking.*

WeirdSmells
06-22-2010, 09:38 PM
"GAH, IT"S THE WORST TYPE OF VILLAIN! THE ONE WHO MISSPELLS THE WORD "TECHNICALLY"

3xplosive ducky
06-22-2010, 09:43 PM
"ah ha...."
The door burst open and 13 bears with spikes instead of fur rush out at the group.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-22-2010, 09:51 PM
"Listen everyone, I have a plan" said John. "Justin, taunt the bear's and make them chase you through the hall we went through, there you'l find a maze with a giant spider inside. From there, just improvise. "OK" said Justin.

"Hey bear's, YO MAMA SO FAT NOT EVEN NARUTO BELIEVE"S IT!" All the bear's got pissed off and chased Justin through the hallway.

BeforeBirthday
06-24-2010, 02:19 AM
"...WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?" Matt said, clearly asking it rhetorically. "NO ONE BETRAYS ME! I MAY BE A FLEDGLING COMPARED TO YOU, BUT THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT I CAN RIP OUT YOUR HEART AND FEED IT TO YOU!"
"I thought he wasn't very strong, and what did he say about being a flejjing?" John said.
"You have angered the wrong creature, 'Anthony'." Matt said, calming down rather quickly.

WeirdSmells
06-24-2010, 05:01 AM
"... So, I'm guessing Justin's gonna die. Any way..." Luca runs and does multiple unneccesary flips before and in front of the door. "KICK!" Luca kicks the door. SUPER EFFECTIVE! The door flies open revealing Anthony and a Girls Gon Wild video playing on the TV "The Fuck?" Matt says after seeing the sight. "It gets really lonely being evil." Anthony tells the group

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-24-2010, 11:23 AM
Anthony throw's a smoke bomb and disappears from sight, all that was left was the TV. with girl's gone wild and a staircase leading to the tower in which Anthony was most likely at.

Everyone went up the staircase, preparing themselves (mentally) for what they might see up there. :thatface:

BeforeBirthday
06-26-2010, 01:30 AM
"It seems that the door is the only option. Why not simply open it?" Matt said as he did just that.
"Hello, all. Welcome to the main event: your deaths!" Anthony said from atop a balcony.

WeirdSmells
06-26-2010, 01:39 AM
"Wow. So utterly cliche." Luca throws a bag of skittles at Anthony and hits him in the face. "Taste the rainbow bitch!"

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-26-2010, 10:33 AM
Anthony throws a knife at Luca, he barely dodged it but he fell down the stairs as a result. "Son of a bi-" he didn't have time to complete that sentence since he hit the floor then.

John gives the sword back to Salem and takes out his own pocket knife and throws it at Anthony. It lands on his leg and he falls off the balcony.

"You bastard!" he says as he takes the knife out of his leg.

WeirdSmells
06-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Luca runs up and pulls out his telescoping baton and runs at Anthony who pulls out a sword. An epic sword fight ensuedd consisting of several "I'm not left handed" moments and ended witbh their weapons switched and both on the ground, injured,

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-26-2010, 05:24 PM
Everyone looked in awe as Luca and Anthony both hit the floor, they were like "Oh shit!". Then Salem walks up to Anthony prepared to deliver the final strike when Anthony starts "Join me, together we'll take over the senate and the galaxy". Salem looked at him for a moment then raised his sword. Before he could kill him though, Anthony shot thunder from his hands! "UNLIMITED POWER!!!" yelled Anthony. The sword fell a few feet away next to everyone else who wasn't doing shit. Everyone stared in awe as Salem was being electrocuted. "Don't just stand there help me!" he could barely say. Then, the unexpected happened. The sword of Vladmir pierced Anthony through the chest. When he looked back he saw Rei holding the sword. "You bastard, I trusted you and stuff" said Rei.

BeforeBirthday
06-26-2010, 08:52 PM
"Wow. She hates betrayal even more than Matt." Luca said.
"I think Anthony broke Matt. I haven't ever needed to take over." Matthius said.
"Now is not the time, Matt. This is clearly the falling action."
"Isn't that also called the denouement?"
"Yeah, I think that's it. Maybe."
"It doesn't really matter. The point is, Anthony being stabbed was the climax. At least the first."
"I know what you mean. I'm sort of paranoid that some other bad shit will happen."
"It seemed a bit too easy...but maybe that's just how it is. I prefer it that way."
"Wouldn't it be cool if everything gets normal, we go our separate ways, and then something brings us all back together? Along with new people?"
"That seems like the plot to a sequel to what just happened. Not a bad idea. However, this is real life, and things don't really go that way in real life."
"Dude, after all this shit, I wouldn't be surprised at all if this is all a story."
"Yeah. But, if that's the case, who's the main character?"
"We all are. It's like Baccano."
"Word."
After I finished typing that, my shuffling iPod played the song Broken by Gorillaz.

WeirdSmells
06-26-2010, 11:35 PM
"Man. I can't shake this feeling of impending doom..." Luca told Matt
"Yeah. I have a feeling Anthony wasn't as all powerful as he thought. Everyone has a boss"
"True dat..."
Luca switches on his iPod and starts playing Empire Ants.
"Well I vote we get the fuck out of here before we find out who that is."

3xplosive ducky
06-26-2010, 11:41 PM
*the doors open around all of you, the exit lights up*
"Gentlemen, this has been fun. It was a nice show and dance, but please GTFO"
Says anthony as he pulls the sword from his back, with Rei dead beside him
"I don't feel like dealing with you guys much."
A strong huricance force wind knocks them out side of the mansion as the doors lock
"Your welcome back later, but for now, I need to rest."
"DAM IT, that hurts like a mofo.
How many lives do i have left now?"
Checks gameboy
"Ohh....thats alright...."
>.>

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-26-2010, 11:44 PM
Question for 3xplosive ducky: WTF is Rei dead and WTF are u alive?!!!!

WeirdSmells
06-26-2010, 11:45 PM
"...Fuck." Said Mathhius
"Who thinks we go do seperate training for about 2 years thaen comeback here and then kick Anthony's traitor ass and somehow revive Rei?"
Everyone agrees with Luca's overly cliche solution to the problem and heads seperate ways.

Question for 3xplosive ducky: WTF is Rei dead and WTF are u alive?!!!!
Answer: Magic

3xplosive ducky
06-26-2010, 11:46 PM
Rei got banned and i figured if anyone dies, it would be her

as for me...I am an acient evil, and villian, come on, you can't kill me off before i even get a say in >.>

@ weird smells:This is what i wanted. Now we have 2.0 storyline backdrop.

Edit: Yes, it was magic that kept me alive...either that or i start going time lord on your asses.

BeforeBirthday
06-27-2010, 12:09 AM
Then, they all left without Anthony doing anything...somehow. Simultaneous but separate storylines, GO!
"Hey, Matthius."
"Yes, Luca?"
"Do you remember back when you were Matt and we weren't hitmen?"
"Yes. That was about six months ago."
"Yeah. That sucked."
"Indeed. Now, can this wait until a more appropriate time?" Matthius kept his scope trained on the man as the man walked down the street.
"Sure. Mark?"
"Three. Two. One." Their simultaneous shots were silenced, only making a small, non-echoing noise.

3xplosive ducky
06-27-2010, 12:10 AM
anthony focuses all his thoughts, completely stopping himself from creating an appocolypse, and begins hovering in meditation.
as he does, a new greater mansion forms.
".....damn ninjas getting to decide my actions before i do..."
hears echoing shots
"own'd"

WeirdSmells
06-27-2010, 12:20 AM
"God damn, Matt, If we don't get some harder work soon enough I'm going to kill you."

"You know as well as I do, you can't kill me. Not after what happened last month. And my Name is Matthius. Asswad."

"Yeah, yeah. You don't have to remind me about what happened. Fuckin Salem finds us after all this time and says he has a sure fire way to beat Anthony. Now if you die, I die. I die, you die. Fuckin contract. I still don't know why we didn't shoot him to the sun."

"Because, you know as well as I do he was just trying to help. He's been... flustered since Rei's death and Anthony's betrayal. He was close to them both."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. He's gone now. Back to train under that "master of the arcane" or some shit. Let's just find some work. Good work this time."

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-27-2010, 12:27 AM
"You know as well as I do, you can't kill me. Not after what happened 6 months ago. And my Name is Matthius. Asswad."

fixed

3xplosive ducky
06-27-2010, 12:28 AM
"Hey, if you guys can hear me, i wrote you a song"
BXdtw_MPwYc
"two hookers, and an eightball.... Salem's the eightball. HA!"

and edited to give it a nice video.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-27-2010, 12:34 AM
Well if u guys get to be hitmen, then I get to be an Assassin for the greater good.

John jumped across the rooftops, stalking his prey. 6 months have given him time to hone the skills he did not even know he had. As his target, a druglord, went inside an alleyway, he skillfully descended the walls and jumped on him slicing his throat. The mans final words were "Who are you?". John simply looked at him and ended his suffering.

John thought to himself, "...it's been 6 months".

WeirdSmells
06-27-2010, 12:36 AM
fixed

No. Actually what talking about happened off screen. A month ago. Read further and you will see that

3xplosive ducky
06-27-2010, 12:38 AM
Just want to say, this university we took this field trip for.....they really know how to pick em..... Half the people die and the rest are life bound hitman, an assassin and an anceint evil thingy that i won't go into more deatail about.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-27-2010, 12:40 AM
U know, u guys were right, this is funner. Im gonna erase that post with me destroying the mansion now.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-27-2010, 12:41 AM
Also what happened to Ginny and Nadia?

3xplosive ducky
06-27-2010, 12:45 AM
I don't even remember when they joined >.>

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-27-2010, 12:46 AM
Well Ginny was the character of the GM before she decided to never sign on again and Nadia was... someone elses I say they got hit by a car or something (much easier)

3xplosive ducky
06-27-2010, 12:51 AM
Or i could have killed them :thatface:
it would give me something to do with this power......

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-27-2010, 12:52 AM
Hmmmm... My gaydar is going off

Guy who only kills women... <_<

Its a good thing Im so smooth and stealthy otherwise Id be bound together by a magical contract too

3xplosive ducky
06-27-2010, 12:53 AM
and then i have their bodies in the mansion with me :thatface:

3xplosive ducky
06-27-2010, 12:59 AM
Necrophilia would be the word good sir.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-27-2010, 02:27 PM
... Im out of ideas... anybody?

BeforeBirthday
06-27-2010, 10:30 PM
"We should do something. This corporation-"
"You mean Sony?"
"Yes, Sony. Sony doesn't appreciate our skills as assassins."
"We should move to Japan."
"Or we could reply to Salem about what...he? She? It?"
"He. Salem is a guy. Or he was six months ago."
"We saw him a month ago."
"He could have gotten an operation. The only way I ever determined his gender was by asking him, which I didn't have time for when he called."
For now, let's say Salem is still male and move on. Anyway, I say we reply to him about what he said a month ago. The whole purpose of our jobs was to train to kill Anthony. Now that we've graduated and become bored of our jobs, we have nothing in our way."
"Except vacation time."
"Yes, but Sony's rather flexible when it comes to that. They may give us easy jobs, but at least they allow us leisure."
"Word."

3xplosive ducky
06-27-2010, 10:33 PM
Anthony looks at his watch, then pulls out a cell phone, sends a message to Luca, Mathius, and John.
(Don't forget to say bye to anyone you care about. Oh wait, too late.)
Sits down queitly waiting to hear the echoing screams.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-27-2010, 10:45 PM
Anthony looks at his watch, then pulls out a cell phone, sends a message to Luca, Mathius, and John.
(Don't forget to say bye to anyone you care about. Oh wait, too late.)
Sits down queitly waiting to hear the echoing screams.

???

BeforeBirthday
06-27-2010, 10:49 PM
"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!!!!!"
"Yeah! This is the best party ever!"
"When Salem said he wanted to meet us, this is not what I expected!"
"Hey guys," John said, walking up to them. "How are you enjoying yourselves?"
"It's great! I hope my wedding is this cool!"
"Yeah, but who's getting married?" Luca asked.
"Oh, that would be..."

3xplosive ducky
06-27-2010, 10:50 PM
<.<
bahh, implications mean nothing anymore.
I kill people that are close to you.....because I'm thinking of this song with the amazing lyric of All the people you love, in a river of blood....

BeforeBirthday
06-27-2010, 10:54 PM
Backmask by MSI.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-27-2010, 10:55 PM
I have no idea whats currently going on, so I'll just sit back and watch what u guys write

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-27-2010, 11:13 PM
"So, who's getting married?" said John as he ignored the voices in his head that sounded an awful lot like Anthony.

BeforeBirthday
06-27-2010, 11:31 PM
"We were hoping you'd know."
"Nah, I just got called by Salem saying that we should meet here."
"Why not find him? I bet he's wearing his usual outfit."
"Oh! Hello, friends!" Salem walked up wearing something that Matthius would later describe as "unusually usual." That is to say, a tuxedo.

WeirdSmells
06-27-2010, 11:34 PM
"I am." Said a voice that sounded oddly familiar to Luca
"Salem? A woman actually noticed you? Is it a robot" Matthius said shocked
"Who's the unlucky lady?" Luca asked
"You wouldn't know her. She wasn't on the trip."
Everyone fell dead silent.
"So, have you done any training?" John asked
"More improtantly have you found away to break this god damn curse and Matt and I?"
"Not yet Luca."

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-27-2010, 11:43 PM
Plot hole: If impaling Anthony through the chest with a sword specifically made to kill vampires didn't kill him, then what good will "training" do?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-27-2010, 11:46 PM
Nevermind, I forgot Salem is looking for a way to do that

3xplosive ducky
06-28-2010, 10:21 AM
I'm not a vampire, who said I'm a vampire?

Anothny begins humming and dancing through out the halls.
"I see a red door and i want it painted black, oh i love weddings" and then more random song quotes.
starts juggling swords.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-28-2010, 12:21 PM
I'm not a vampire, who said I'm a vampire?

Anothny begins humming and dancing through out the halls.
"I see a red door and i want it painted black, oh i love weddings" and then more random song quotes.
starts juggling swords.

Well since the master of the mansion is supposed to be a vampire, I assumed u were one

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-28-2010, 12:22 PM
"Curse?" asked John.

BeforeBirthday
06-29-2010, 03:11 AM
"It's not really a curse; it's a forced contract."
"It might as well be a curse."
"It's forced us to, well...Luca explains it better."

WeirdSmells
06-29-2010, 03:18 AM
"If i die he dies, if he dies I die. Not only that, if that, but if we move to far away from each other, we start decaying. This all happened after we died in a tragic car acc-" Luca gets cut
"Sounds alot like Zombie Loan. Actually more like a complete rip off of Zombie Loan, except without the slight yoai undertones. And sadly without out the heavily implied yuri undertones." John sighs after making that observation

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-29-2010, 11:33 AM
"Did everyone die in a car accident beside's me"? asked John.

"By the way, where's Justin"?

BeforeBirthday
06-29-2010, 10:43 PM
"We've been trying to keep tabs on you, but-"
"We have?" Luca asked, genuinely surprised.
"Of course. Why do you think I wanted us to that cafe that Justin frequents?"
"I don't know. I figured you just wanted some coffee."
"We brought trackers!"
"Dude, I thought those were sugar cubes. I ate, like, twelve of them."

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-29-2010, 11:54 PM
"Oh, hello Justin" said John.

"I didn't even notice you come in"

"That's because I'm so darn stealthy" said Justin.

"I bet your a ninja now" said John.

"What? Of course not, what would make you say that?" said Justin.

"Well, since their hitmen and I'm an assassin now" said John.

"Your hitmen and your an assassin? How is that possible?! said Justin.

"But it's only been 6 months!" said Justin.

"And?" said John

"How could you have... nevermind" said Justin.

"Wait a minute, you've been slacking off for 6 months?!

"It's in the script asstard" said John.

WeirdSmells
06-30-2010, 12:07 AM
"Wow. So we have Weakling McUsless over here, The super "Can't spell they're correctly" assassin, Evil vampire Jim, The great wizard fuck up, and me. We're screwed." Luca said
"Yeah. But at least there aren't any zombies" Matthius said
Direclty after he said that the group heard a blood curdling scream followed by people running and yelling "ZOMBIES!"
"Hey Matt" Luca said.
"Yeah?"
"Next time, don't ask for shit."

BeforeBirthday
06-30-2010, 02:05 AM
"Jim?"
"I made it up."
"I like it." Justin said.
"No one cares."
"I like me."
"That's not even close to what I said."

WeirdSmells
06-30-2010, 02:25 AM
"Kay then. Matt you tak the ones on the right, I'll take the guys on the left."
"But Luca, there are like 30 more guys on the right."
"I know. I can count. Salem! Keep the zombies from biting us, John, kill any stragglers, and Justin... challenge the zombie with a challenging riddle or something, hell I don't know. CHARGE!"

BeforeBirthday
06-30-2010, 02:54 AM
"Fuck!"
"What?"
"Nothing. Let's fight."

WeirdSmells
07-02-2010, 04:38 AM
An epic battle comenced and when it was over there was only one survivor... oh wait, wrong story, only zombies died in this one.
"Well that was easier then I thought." Matthius said
"Yeah, I'm surprised there were no-"
Before Luca could even finish the sentence there was a giant man covered in black armor.
"Fuck!"

BeforeBirthday
07-02-2010, 04:50 AM
"Assassin Formation of Ridiculous Overcomplication!"
"Agreed! But isn't that just taking out guns and shooting things?"
"Yes, but that acronym doesn't spell 'afro'."
"I like afros."
"Shut up, Justin."

WeirdSmells
07-02-2010, 04:53 AM
The two hit men pump the armored man full of the lead, but the armor blocked all of the bullets.
"Hey, Matt?"
"Yes?"
"I don't think this is working."
"I agree"
"Plan B?"
"Plan B"
All of the sudden the are a round the man started blowing the fuck up.

BeforeBirthday
07-02-2010, 05:10 AM
"Dayaaaamn! That guy be blowin' da fuck up!"
"Justin, you are not black."
"That's wiggidy-wack, yo."
"Hey, the explosions are not finished. Maybe we should do something, like use our force fields."
"Your what?"
"Yeah, they're strapped to our belts."
"THEY'RE WHAT?! Why didn't you mention this earlier?"
"They aren't charged well right now. We were saving them for an emergency."
"Don't zombies count as an emergency?" The force fields hummed to life, temporarily protecting all of them.
"Yes, but aren't you glad we have them now?"
"We shouldn't drain them right now. Let's use them until we have a plan. Suggestions?"

Loki_42
07-02-2010, 06:13 AM
Hey, can I join in?

WeirdSmells
07-02-2010, 06:13 AM
Sure

Loki_42
07-02-2010, 06:41 AM
Name: Jim
Description: Tall, with light dirty blonde hair. Hazel eyes with a distinct touch of gray.
Personality: Has a good force of personality and charisma, yet chooses to stay out of popularity because he thinks that those sorts of people are just pretentious. As such, he tries to surround himself with friends from the underbelly of society, and has an intense hero worship for underdogs.
A small bio: He always regretted missing that trip six months ago, but sadly couldn’t make it because his grandfather was having a surgery during that time and the family needed to be there for support. He’s made peace with the fact that he missed the trip though, and was ready to just go on with his life. And then Zombies attack.
Bag contents: Not really a bag, but still everything I have with me. An Ipod, My Cellphone, a pocket knife, and $100 in cash.

Jim is running through the street when the unmistakable sight of a crackling forcefield comes into view. As he approaches closer, trying to avoid Zombies, he catches sight of who is in the Forcefield. "Holy Sh*t, it's you guys, how come you haven't been at school for six months?"

Ninjasplaycardgames2
07-02-2010, 03:48 PM
The guy in black armor (who was still alive) caught sight of Jim and charged at him, but before he could reach him John took the gun from Luca and shot him in the head.

"If you can't get past the armor then shoot the head!"

WeirdSmells
07-02-2010, 04:25 PM
The guy in black armor (who was still alive) caught sight of Jim and charged at him, but before he could reach him John took the gun from Luca and shot him in the head.

"If you can't get past the armor then shoot the head!"

Oustide to Ninja: That doesn't work because he's wearing a helmet! Duh! Why would some bother covering their body with beullet proof armor if his head is left exposed?

Ninjasplaycardgames2
07-02-2010, 05:27 PM
"Poor simple Luca, his helmet fell off during the explosion" said John

WeirdSmells
07-02-2010, 05:28 PM
"Poor simple Luca, his helmet fell off during the explosion" said John

To ninja: Stop making my character an idiot. Only I'm allowed to do that. I put in the time.

BeforeBirthday
07-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Precisely my thoughts exactly what I was thinking.

Loki_42
07-04-2010, 04:07 PM
"Where have you guys been? I haven't seen you since that Camping trip. Man, I really wanted to go on that, but, you know... Wait, where did you guys get those guns? And..." Jims Questioning was interrupted as the zombie ran at him. He fumbled in his pocket for his knife and thrust into the things eyes, going inbetween whatever helmet the thing may or may not have had. Jim quickly pulled his knife back out and ran toward the group.

BeforeBirthday
07-06-2010, 01:49 AM
"Why did that work when bullets didn't?"
"Who knows?"
"Eminem might."
"Silence, Justin!"
"At any rate, we should get out of here before they come back or Largo shows up."
"Wait, who's Largo?"
"It's a joke." said Salem.
"No, it's not. Largo is our boss. If he find out about these zombies, he'll have a field day."
"A field day is when he takes a bunch of zombies and buries them in a field somewhere in order to grow zombie trees. It's worked more times than I care to mention."
"What?"

WeirdSmells
07-06-2010, 02:06 AM
"Well anyway, let's go, this is the most boring wedding I've ever been to."-Luca
"BORING!? There were zombies and explosion and shit."-Salem
"You see some crazy shit as an assassin."-Matthius
"Hopefully that's the last we ever see of any zombies...where did the big guy go?"-Salem

MEANWHILE IN A CAVE

"So, how did the zombies fare?"-Anthony
"They died master."-Black Knight
"And you?"-Anthony
"I was injured and fled.-Black Knight
"And you didn't kill a single one?"-Anthony
"No master."-Black Knight
"Well." Anthony's eyes turn black and the knight falls over, dead.
"I hope you can finish the job."- Anthony
A person comes out of the darkness
"I think I will" MATT! DUN DUN DUN!

BeforeBirthday
07-06-2010, 04:03 AM
"Wait...I have a feeling that's usually accompanied by impending doom. But it's not the feeling of someone else causing doom, nor is it accompanied by the warm, fuzzy feeling of me causing doom. I think...wait, what's today's date without the year?"
"I don't know. I measure out my days with sips of a corona." said Largo.
"Heh. Trocadero."
"Hey, that's the only time I've heard you laugh."
"Oh, bother. That means my personality is deteriorating, which means that it's definitely happened."
"That's true, but what does that have to do with your personality?" Salem said.
"Matt was a different person, Salem. You know what has happened as well as I do. He was always...this doesn't matter. What matters is...well, I just he's still a him. It would be rather disturbing to fight a female version of myself."
"Wait, what? A what of what?"
"Ah. May I explain?" Salem said.
"First, we need a ride. Luca?"
"You got it. Car that seats eight." A car swerved up and the doors popped open, revealing that it was empty. Everyone stared amazedly at the car aside from Luca, Matthius, and Salem.
"I'm driving."
"Shotgun." Luca said as they all jumped in. "All right, get to explaining, Salem."
"All right. I'll explain what I can, then Matthius can fill in any details. Basically, when Matt came into contact with Anthony's evil side, his emotions went out of control and he split off of his original body, leaving his alternate personality, Matthius, in his original body. Anthony, having already gone through this, saw what happened and knew to create a new body for Matt. Matt then inhabited this body and is now working for his 'trigger', which, in this case, is Anthony. He and Matthius are no longer connected by any means, meaning that we can kill Matt without any consequences. However, this will be no easy task. After becoming 'unhinged', Matt will be a great deal more powerful. In addition, we will be fighting Anthony, so the odds of our loss are significantly greater than those of our victory. Oh, and as for Matt's gender, It will likely be female. Sorry, Matthius."
"Fsck."

3xplosive ducky
07-06-2010, 02:32 PM
"ah, Matt, i doubt you would fail me. What do you have planned" spoke Anthony.
"Don't worry about that" Matt replied.
"Allright then, make sure Salem dies. Once he is gone, my powers will fully return...no more pacts for these damn lives."
"Like i said...leave it to me."
"If only the original user of that body thought the way you did..."

Ninjasplaycardgames2
07-06-2010, 03:30 PM
"Thats... kinda weird." said John "Why would Anthony give him a female body?"

What the hell are you guys talking about?! screamed Jim.

BeforeBirthday
07-06-2010, 04:26 PM
"Salem had nothing to do with it. It was all Anthony. And the gender swap actually makes sense. That way, we're less likely to recognize her. Oh, and Jim, you have not heard the least of it."

Loki_42
07-06-2010, 04:35 PM
"And why aren't you answering my questions?!"
"I will also explain this" said Salem.
He then proceeded to tell the story of what happened six months ago.

1stExtravagantEvil
07-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Can I join in?

WeirdSmells
07-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Yeah.

WeirdSmells
07-11-2010, 09:12 PM
"And why aren't you answering my questions?!"
"I will also explain this" said Salem.
He then proceeded to tell the story of what happened six months ago.

"That's some heavy ass shit"
"Yes. Yes it is."-Matthius

BeforeBirthday
07-13-2010, 06:48 AM
"Yeah, it seems like the mood has really lightened since then." said John.
"Yes, because zombies are a hell of a lot more enjoyable than a field trip."
"Hey. Sorry, John. Matthius is still a bit on edge from that. He really hates Anthony."
"Luca's right. I don't like being betrayed any more than Matt did. Does. Was?"

3xplosive ducky
07-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Pile up of burning cars infront of them
A very dull female voice echoes "Did somebody say my name..."
Knives fly at the group

Meanwhile at an undisclosed location
Anthony wipes blood off his sleeve
"I hope she can kill Salem quick, i don't want to try and make another deal for more lives...they are a real nuisance when they want their end of the bargain kept*

Ninjasplaycardgames2
07-13-2010, 02:58 PM
To 3xplosiveducky: We are in a car :/

3xplosive ducky
07-13-2010, 09:06 PM
fix'd :8V:

Turtlicious
07-15-2010, 11:49 AM
Justin looks around

"Yo dawg we could totally hotbox this forcefield...who's down?"

"oh crap this beeatch set us up with tha knives"

from a secret spot in his shoe justin pulls out a lighter pipe and a very foul smelling drug the group stares at him!

"What? I was gonna share but I got greens man"

Ninjasplaycardgames2
07-15-2010, 12:39 PM
"I guess Justin was doing something in these last 6 months" said John. "He was thinking of new ways to get high". John pulls out a handful of knives and throws them at the knifes flying towards them as the car pulls to a stop. When the group got out, they saw...

WeirdSmells
07-15-2010, 12:44 PM
Female Matt

" MATT!? Hey, Matt...Matilda? Whatever it is I call you, why the fuck are you trying to kill us? Usually you just try to kill Sailor Pothead."- Luca

"Sailor Pothead?"- Justin

"Matilda?"-Matthius

"I was improvisng give me a break, I don't see you guys trying to talk this bitch out killing us. Hey Salem's wife person, yell out to her in woman speak."-Luca

"Woman speak?" -Salem's wife

"Yeah, the language women can use that is mostly trick questions, lies, and double speak."-Justin

"Oh that." - Salem's Wife

Salem's wife pokes her head out

"Hey Matt, stop throwing shit you stupid bitch!" - Salem's Wife

The knives stopped

"That seemed to have worked."-Matthius

"Maybe she's out of knives? Hey, Justin, let me borrow that pipe" - Luca

"Okay maaan" - Justin

Luca takes the pipe and throws it up where it gets hit by a knife.

"Okay then, not out of knives"- Salem

"PIPEY! You will be avenged!"- Justin

"Enough of the games" - Matilda

Matilda throws a knife which cuts through the group's cover

"Die!"- Justin

Justin, with super strength from losing his best pipe and drugs, rips off a car door and starts running towards Matilda blocking knives. He jumps up and smacks her into the street

BeforeBirthday
07-15-2010, 03:03 PM
"I thought Justin didn't like violence."
"Who cares? That bitch is dead."
"Hey! That's my...me you're talking about."
"Matthius, you and Matilda are not the same. Hence the different names."
"Maybe I'll try negotiating."
"But she's dead."
"Wrong again, Luca." Matt stood up as Justin lie in a heap behind her.
"Oh, what the fuck."
"Unfortunate, not unexpected."

Ninjasplaycardgames2
07-15-2010, 03:10 PM
"Take us to your leader" - Justin

Matilda punched Justin which sent him flying into a street light.

WeirdSmells
07-15-2010, 03:18 PM
"Wasn't he just unconscious"-Matthius
"He's really motivated."- Luca
"BUT HE WAS FUCKING UNCONSCIOUS!"-Matthius

Ninjasplaycardgames2
07-15-2010, 03:19 PM
"You mean she :thatface:" - John

WeirdSmells
07-15-2010, 03:22 PM
He was talking about justin you idiot

Turtlicious
07-15-2010, 05:43 PM
><

"Goddamn It!

It's not the time for violence now could you please stop hitting me. Like... right now"

Ninjasplaycardgames2
07-15-2010, 08:36 PM
"Matilda, I really don't wanna do this to you" - John. "But if you continue to act like a bitch, then I have no choice". John begins to run at Matilda and trys to stab her.

WeirdSmells
07-15-2010, 09:17 PM
John misses terribly
"Shit"-John
"Never try to stab someone faster than you"- Matilda
Matilda launches him into a wall
"Bitch damn"- John
"Hm, guess it's my turn"-Salem
"What are you going to do?"- Luca
"This."- Salem
Salem pulled a sword out of nowhere and started attacking Matilda
"Heh cat fight."-Matthius
"You do realize Salem's a dude right?"-Luca
"...Really?"-Matthius
"Yep."-Luca
"You sure?"- Matthius
"Well, he's marrying a chick, so yeah."-Luca
"That's a chick!? Damn."-Matthius

3xplosive ducky
07-15-2010, 09:32 PM
"If my calculations are correct... he should be dead soon....stupid brother, always getting finer things....why not let Anthony have the immortality, noo, he is stuck with having to take others identies into multiple pacts of life, and tricking salem into letting me back just to get my things.......Why don't I feel that hes dead yet....."
grabs the vampire slaying sword
"I'll be ready for him"
Cell phone rings
Justin"HEYYYY WAHTSS UPPPP"
baffled, i stammer out"wh---wha----where did u get my number?"
"on the bus, i put it on my phone apperntly"
"WHYY?"
"The waffles told me too"
"GOOO DIE!!"
Justins phone catches fire

Turtlicious
07-15-2010, 11:45 PM
"NOOOO MY PHONE!!!!

I WAS GONNA SMOKE THAT!"

WeirdSmells
07-16-2010, 12:59 AM
"Do it now, while it's still on fire!"-Luca
"Good idea maaaaan"-Justin
Justin smokes the phone
"This is some good shit man."
"It's a fucking phone."-Luca
"I can smell the burning sim card"

Ninjasplaycardgames2
07-16-2010, 01:11 AM
How could Salem have been in your PE class? - John. "We met him for the first time at the mansion :squintyface:"

WeirdSmells
07-16-2010, 01:13 AM
Because. YOU met him for the first time in the mansion :V Also, fix'd

Ninjasplaycardgames2
07-16-2010, 01:15 AM
"Salem is probably twice our age, and you expect me to believe he was taking PE at the same time as you? For the love of God, we go to the same school :squintyface:"

WeirdSmells
07-16-2010, 01:23 AM
"Hey, he could just be really really dumb." Also, I fix'd that post up there.

Turtlicious
07-16-2010, 10:17 AM
Just flicks the burning phone nub at a car and accidentally has it fall in the open gas tank. Shrapnel flies through the air as the acrid smell of plastic and rubber poisons the environment justin stands amongst this and feels a deep seated power rising repressed by years of drug use. He knows what would happen if he were to sober up but it seems like now just might be the time.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
07-16-2010, 11:37 AM
... time for what?

Turtlicious
07-16-2010, 07:52 PM
As Justin's head clears for the first time since the incident. He realizes whats happening he screams knowing that the foggy head from the burning plastic won't be enough his face is wet with sweat. His hair slicked to the side of his face he looks for his emergency stash and realizes there is none. It's all gone, he thinks, Its going to happen!

His voice is no longer playful and the screams suddenly stop. He smiles a vindictive evil smile his arms bend in odd angles as the transformation takes hold. The surrounding area almost seems alive with electricity. Now bones are cracking and lengthening muscle is building and yet the shape its taking is almost in-human. His face Grows Dark and his clothes change. now longer wearing A tye-dye hippy shirt he is seen donning a black trench coat.

This stranger is no longer Justin but a well kept secret. "I...LIIIIIVVVE" His voice makes you think of rotting meat and crawling maggots.

Justin looks around "Ahhhh...I see we're having a party...Can' I play?"

"Justin what's happened to you." Luca says astonished.

His broad smile widens giving his visage the look of a dog with a bone "I am not Justin But I do have many names The french call me Ombre The chinese call me Yingzi In spanish call me Sombra... But since we are in america It would be better if you called me... Shadow!!!"

Ninjasplaycardgames2
07-16-2010, 10:15 PM
"WTF?" - John

"That would explain why his parents always gave him crack for lunch"

WeirdSmells
07-16-2010, 10:38 PM
"Shadow. Really? Why don't you just call yourself Alex Moonblood Kilgore Darkspirit." Luca
"Yeah"- Matthius

Turtlicious
07-16-2010, 11:48 PM
"Heh the pathetic joke in the face of death its ok really it is Everyone should die with a smile on their face!"

WeirdSmells
07-17-2010, 12:02 AM
"Ugh. HEY MATILDA!"-Luca
"Yes?"-Matilda
"This fucker is pissing me off. Truce?"-Luca
"Truce. For now."- Matilda
"Matthius, time for Plan N"-Luca
"Are you sure?"- Matthius
"Yes."-Luca

Matthius runs out to Alex Moonblood Kilgore Darkspirit and starts shooting at him,which does nothing

"YOU IDIOTS!"-Alex Moonblood Kilgore Darkspirit

Darkness starts swirling around him. Matilda attempts a sneak attack, which fails, but Luca sticks a joint in Alex Moonblood Kilgore Darkspirit's mouth and Matthius lights it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"-Alex Moonblood Kilgore Darkspirit

The trench coat disappears and the tye dye shirt comes back

"Plan N, for Narcotics. Never fails"-Luca
"This is some good shit"- Justin

Turtlicious
07-17-2010, 12:08 AM
"hmm... what happened? I feel different like I almost destroyed the world..."

WeirdSmells
07-17-2010, 12:17 AM
"That's because you almost did."-Luca
"Yeah, why didn't you tell us you were in a drug induced "Dream"?"-Matthius
"A what now?"-Justin
Luca sighs
"He obviously doesn't know anything. A dream. It's when something not human is made human, with the help of something, usually Narcotics, jewelery, or in Matt's case, he created another personality using sheer willpower."- Luca
"Speaking of which, where is Matilda?"- Matthius

MEANWHILE AT THE BAT ANTHONY CAVE

"That idiot was a what!?"-Anthony
"He seemed to be a demon or something."-Matilda
Anthony chuckles
"That makes everything so much easier."

Turtlicious
07-17-2010, 12:21 AM
"so... what i black out if I smoke and get tickets if I do? and I know stuff like how to cook meth without getting caught by feds"

WeirdSmells
07-17-2010, 12:23 AM
"Do you have any idea what he just said?"-Luca
"Nope"-Matthius
"All I have to tell you is, do lots of drugs. Drugs are good for you."-Luca
"...Awesome"-Justin

Turtlicious
07-17-2010, 12:25 AM
"...uhhmm we have eensy weensy teensy tiny problem this joint will last 2 hours at the most...then what?"

Ninjasplaycardgames2
07-17-2010, 12:28 AM
"Salems wife *chuckle*, cant even say it with a straight face" - John.
"Sorry, Salems wife *laughs* "
"Ok ok, I'm sorry its just so funny, Salems wife, you should probably go somewhere safe, this is too dangerous for you to come with us"

"Jim, you go get some more joints"

WeirdSmells
07-17-2010, 12:34 AM
"Yeah, Salem's Husband-"
"Wife." Luca
"I mean wife, should hide out with someone. Does anyone know anyplace she could hide out?""-Matthius
"I do, but the chances are high she might be sexually harrased."-Luca
Luca looks at her.
"Nevermind"- Luca
"So, where are you guys sending her?"- John

14 HOURS LATER

"Is anyone here?"-Salem's Wife
"Why hello"-Largo

Ninjasplaycardgames2
07-17-2010, 12:37 AM
Largo?

WeirdSmells
07-17-2010, 12:39 AM
Our boss.

Ninjasplaycardgames2
07-17-2010, 12:41 AM
"Oooooooh"

Turtlicious
07-17-2010, 09:28 AM
"...So then I wake up and I'm surrounded by hundreds of dead bodies and I'm all like Double-U-Tee-Eff what happened here... but I was happy because the burning bodies fogged my mind pretty could and you know you gotta fog it up sometimes you know? but I never really thought about it oh an SHADOW!!! was written in blood everywhere I swear it took me hours to get it all cleaned up...And oh hey Jim I was just telling Luca about this one time so she knows I'm safe!"

Luca stares at Jim uneasily "Don't worry he has that effect on everyone now we've hit up all the pharmacies in town." Jim empties a bag on the ground. Prescription bottles fall to the floor tinkling as they hit Justin's eyes light up he doesn't care how he got there he just knows he wants to stay with these people forever...

WeirdSmells
07-17-2010, 02:18 PM
"But, yeah, you have to leave."-Matthius
"What!? Why?"-Justin
"Because your too weak in this form and too evil in the other. Unless you can control him, you're just dead weight. Expensive and very dangerous dead weight."-Luca
"But-but- Salem! We had some good times, right."-Justin
"Sorry, but they're right."-Salem
"Fuck this shit, I'm going to go get high."-Justin
"Are you sure this plan will work?"- Matthius
"No. But god damn do I hope so."- Luca

3xplosive ducky
07-18-2010, 09:03 AM
"Stupid people making me leave...you'll never leave me druggy"
Justin says as he starts hugging the bottle of pills
A cloaked figure walks from a corridor behind him
"What if...I could grant you any power you want? As much of any thing you wanted? Total control?"
"Ummmmmmmmmmmm....I don't kn..."
Before he can finish, a chloroform rag is brought to his mouth and they disappear into the night.

Turtlicious
07-18-2010, 05:37 PM
"Dude you know I have like a super high tolerance for drugs right?" Justin says to the cloak figure. "But boy do I enjoy this piggy back ride!"

3xplosive ducky
07-18-2010, 08:51 PM
"Well then, have fun"
Hands him some blunts as he brings him to the mansion.

Turtlicious
07-18-2010, 08:52 PM
"So... Why are you being so nice to me? Actually you know what I don't care"

-few hours later-

"So now there's crap everywhere blood on my clothes and a broken needle on the ground crazy thing is, I don't use needles, can't! skins weird I heal crazy fast watch!"

Quick as a jack rabbit Justin cuts himself with a razor blade bleeding on the cloaked figure.

"see its already healing it would spit a needle out as quick as possible!"

BeforeBirthday
07-19-2010, 10:36 AM
"I wonder what's happening with Largo and Susan."
"Susan?"
"That's my wife."
"How did you know that?"
"I talked to her. Because I care. Her hair is actually blonde and she dyes it black because she thinks it looks better. She showed me a picture of her two years ago before she dyed it. I agree with her."
"It seems that you two have become good friends. Too bad Largo's going to do something horrible."
"Like what?"
MEANWHILE
"Please put your pants back on!"
"NO. This is my house, and I don't have to wear pants. Your clothes are a hazard. I recommend that you take them off."
"I'm not doing that."
"You have to."
MEANWHILE
"Let's end that train of thought right now."
"I agree."

3xplosive ducky
07-19-2010, 10:40 AM
At the Mansion

"Oh...yes...mhmmm....I agree.....Interesting..." Anthony mumbles to justin's rambling
throws justing into a very very enclosed cement box.
"My s.." Justin begins
"Shut up and stay there. No more drugs, you are going to sober up" :)
Locks the box shut with 18 locks.
"Now, to brin"
"...kin is almost done healing" Justin Finishes
"How did you get out of the box?!?!"
"What box?.........Ok maybe I'll take the needle."
"........Lets play a game, its called Let's turn into an unspeakable demon and wreck havoc. You can go first, I'll be over there preparing to teleport"

Turtlicious
07-19-2010, 01:05 PM
"dude what are you smoking a demon? No i just black out and people die that is so not my fault haven't you seen Heroes its like that except I never finished the first seasonso nevermind by the way what are you doing what's that blue light where is the muffin man......wait...

Did you say sober up?"

"Yes Yes I did"
"NEVER"Justin in a drug fueled rage has decided to go totally ape shit on the cloaked man. Justin tear his own arm off and use it as a club. realizing he can't do this he decides to bite the caped man
"you can take our dignity BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE...MY WAFFLES!!!"