PDA

View Full Version : survival TFG 2.0

yamiangie
06-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Survival TFG

This is a strategic game in which you must be the last one to survive, Make allies, Enimies, Betray or act on your own.
Do whatever to survive, It is fairly complicated but the people only have to understand their class at the start and upgrade later,
Have fun

RULES

12 player min

Each person is a soldier fighting for survival, Everyone is against everyone.
Allies can be made to fight more powerful enemies but in the end Only one can Survive.

You start off in a random space in a 5x5 square board or 6x6
You have two movements and one action per turn.
You have 100 Health each.
Once you hit 10 Health you Must be healed within 3 turns or you will die.
Once you hit 5 health you cannot move due to injuries.
Every turn you get 1 SP which you can use to buy new skills

Order of events:
1. Heal
2. Item Pickup/Any other misc. action.
3. Attack
4. Move
5. Second attack (If you moved to be able to shoot rather than a sniper who could shoot first without moving)

GM: The game master of the round, Works the math that shows battle results using dice like risk.
Attacker's number of hits is decided by a die numbered 1-6. The accuracy of the hits is decided by randomly generating the results of the attack die and is different for each weapon (see weapon statistics and skills)
The Game master has the power to summon NPCs and generally mess with you EG: Bears in the forest that shoot lasers and can fly three squares at a time.

At the start you pick between several classes:

CLASSES
Weapons Expert: (Wity expination here)
Arms: Machine gun, pistol, granades , hunting knife
Skills: shooting advanced, throwing basic, CQC Basic
Equipment:

Medic: the one with the healing heart
Arms: pistol granades
Skills: medic 2
Equipment: Med kitx2

Scout: The sneek
Arms: pistol grenades trip wire
Skills: scout advanced shooting basic cqc basic
Equipment:

Sniper: The cold hearted killer
Arms: sniper rifle pistol
Skills: sniper 2
Equipment:

CQC: master of close quarter combat.
Arms: throwing knives, hunting knife, pistol
Skills: cqc advanced throwing basic shooting basic
Equipment:

Explosive Expert: Kaboom boy
Arms: mines, C4, Grenades,
Skills: Bomb placemnt advanced, Bomb diffusion 1, throwing basic
Equipment:

NON CHOOSABLE CLASS

Reinforcements: These are troops that start with only a pistol and 1 random basic skill. They can only join after the game has started and are Para dropped in a random Square.

"What happens when I die?"
The dead body of the player remains in the square the player fell in for 2 turns. Players in the square may loot one weapon or 3 medkits per turn from the dead body, for those two turns. Afterward the body disappears forever.

People who die can choose to remain dead or respawn as a G.H.O.S.T the turn after they die (see below).

G.H.O.S.T.S.
These are dead people. They are robots with 75 health sent out to kill. They cannot heal by using items. Once dead they revive in the G.H.O.S.T.S. Square the turn after they die, Usually one of the corner squares.
They have unique weapons that only they can start with and others can only get if they kill G.H.O.S.T.S and steal their weapon. G.H.O.S.T.S may choose only one weapon per re-spawn and cannot pick up items.
Choseable arms: duel pistols, swords, any already existing weapon

The DEAD:
People who choose to remain dead instead of becoming GHOSTS.

WEAPONS

Fighting CQC. Range 0. (Fight people in your square)
Unarmed (Silent): Basic attack (5). 40% chance hitting. 60% chance along with basic CQC. 80% Chance with Advanced CQC skill.
Hunting Knife (Silent):. multiplies power by (12.5) 50% chance hitting. 70% along with basic CQC. 90% with advanced CQC.
Flamethrower: 10 HP damage first successful fire attempt, with the target suffering 10 HP damage each successful turn until they stop, drop and roll to put the fire out. Squares/buildings/objects can be incinerated. 35% with no shooting skill, 55% with basic shooting skill, and 75% with shooting skill advanced.

Fighting Range 1. (Fight people in a range of 1 square.)
Throwing knives (Silent): Multiplies power by (12.5) 35% Chance hitting. 55% with Throwing skill Basic. 75% with Throwing skill advanced.
Grenades: Explosive. Multiplies power by (12.5) 40% Chance hitting. 60% with throwing skill Basic. 80% With throwing skill advanced. (TOSSBACK RULE: When grenades are thrown, 6 of them can be thrown at one time, If they are successful, The defenders can toss back as many as there are people, 1=1, 2=2, 3=3 so on, Risk rules are applied, 5 dice are rolled, 2 for defender, 3 for attacker, If both attackers numbers are higher, It hurts defender, If defender is higher, Its hurts Attacker (Slightly less than usual) If it is draw, No one is hurt, Toss back can be negated by when throwing Grenades, Firing a pistol/ weapon as well to scare the defenders, Same rules as before, 1 shot by pistol scares 1 defender, 2=2, 3=3 so on)

Fighting range 2. (Fight people in a range of 2 square.)
Pistol: Multiplies power by (7.5) 45% chance hitting. 65% with basic shooting skill. 85% chance with shooting skill advanced.
Machine gun: Multiplies power by (10) 50% chance hitting. 70% with basic shooting skill. 90% with advanced shooting skill.

Fighting range 3.
Sniper: Long range. Has a different system to other weapons. SNIPING RIFLES CANNOT SHOOT AT SOMEONE IN THE SAME SQUARE.
Missing. 70% chance with no sniper skill. 40% with sniper skill 1. 10% with sniper skill 2.
Leg. Hurts (6.5) . lowers movement. 10% with no sniper skill. 20% with sniper skill 1. 30% with sniper skill 2
Arm. Hurts (6.5) . lowers Aim. 10% with no sniper skill. 15% with sniper skill 1 20% with sniper skill 2
Torso. hurts (7.5) . 10% With no sniper skill. 25% with sniper kill 1. 30% with sniper skill 2

Head. Instant Death. 1% with no sniper skill. 5% with sniper skill1. 10% with sniper skill 2

HEADSHOTS:
If within the headshot numbers (See sniper Head), Flip a coin 5 times, If heads 4 times, It is an instant Death.It is a headshot (For every gun weapons besides Sniper)

EXPLOSIVES
C4: Hurts 25. Always hit if properly placed and activated. Detonate by PMing the GM. C4 does not appear on the map.
Mines: Hurts 25: Explodes when someone enters area. Shown on map as *.

TRAPS
Trip Wire: Place at the edge of a square EG: 1-2, Anyone who tries go from those squares, Falls canceling any further actions for that turn. (Including shooting)

Items:
Medicine:
Med Kits: Heals 30 with no skill. Heals 60 with med skill 1. heals 90 with Med skill 2. Can carry up to 3 medkits at once and pick up 3 medkits per turn.
Morphine: Stops pain being felt, When in second chance, Makes it last an extra turn, When out of Second chance, Increases HP for 2 turns by 50.
Steroids: Illogical feats achieved, This lowers damage taken for the turn used by .25 (Can only be gained in Hospital)

Armour: (Gain at any available Barracks or Weapons crate)(Gain one per turn)
Body armor: Stops damage by .5. (Can carry 1)
Riot Visor: Stops damage by .5 and chances of headshots (Can carry 1)

VEHICLES
Jeep: Can Move 3 squares per turn, Cannot fire a gun when you are driving, You will not be hidden when driving, You can carry 2 other people in the jeep who can fire but will not be hidden

AREAS

Grassland: Basic area, No strategic advantage what so ever. Can catch fire.
Forest: Can climb trees to be hidden. Can catch fire.
Cliffs: Increases range of Snipers by 1, Also lowers movement by one, Seriously, Do you know how hard it is to climb a cliff?
Swamps: Moving through these takes an extra turn, You can hide in these by rolling in the mud (Yeah... hehehe, That will get them :D)

Buildings: Are within a random square. takes one movement point to enter. Stops head shots. Can catch fire and will burn down in 3 turns after being torched.
Barracks:1 per Round, Weapons are stored there. Collect one per turn.
Hospital: 1 per Round, Med Kits are stored there. Collect three per turn.

SKILLS

Shooting Skill, Basic (1SP)(Increases Gun Aim) and advanced (2SP)(Increases Gun Aim more)

CQC Skill, basic (1SP)(Increases Fighting skill close range) and Advanced (2SP)(Increases Fighting skill close range more)

Scout skill Basic (1SP)(Invisible in forests) and Advanced(Invisible unless you actionate besides walking) (2SP)

Throwing Skill basic(1SP) and advanced (2SP)

Bomb Placement: basic (1SP) 60 % chance placing properly, Advanced (2SP) 80% chance placement

Mechanic: (2SP)(Fixes Vehicles, 25 per turn, 10HP if they are on 0)

UNIQUE SKILLS (Spies do not gain these at the start)

Sniper Skill 1 (2SP)(Allows To use sniper with skill) and 2 (3SP)(Sniper almost perfectly)

Medic Skill 1(2SP)(Heal with more strength) and 2 (3SP)(Heals to maximum possible)

Bomb diffusion 1(2SP) 50% diffusing, 2 (3SP) 70% chance diffusing
When defusing the bomb, With mines you see the mine before you enter the minefield, Therefore you can defuse it when walking into the Area. With hidden explosives (C4, GM explosives) You need to get the MineSweeper which allows you to see hidden explosives and traps.

Vision (5SP) Can see invisible scouts

yamiangie
06-19-2010, 06:30 PM
player list
Ninjasplaycardgames2 - explosive expert
LordZorc -medic
ChaosVincent1 -sniper
Ishikawa Oshro -
0mnislash17 -explosive expert
hall of fame

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-19-2010, 06:55 PM
SIGN ME UP!
I will be an explosive expert

LordZorc
06-19-2010, 07:52 PM
...I sign up...

I'll be Medic.

ChaosVincent1
06-19-2010, 08:37 PM
I sign up as a sniper

Ishikawa Oshro
06-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Can I sign up as something random!!!!!
GM's discretion!!!! ^o^

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-19-2010, 09:44 PM
Bad Ishi. Choose one of the official classes!

0mnislash17
06-20-2010, 12:29 AM
Naw, let him be random Ninja.

Good shit Yami, was hoping this would come back!

I'll sign up as something random as well. If not then a bomb expert....on second thought I want a challenge so bomb expert pl0x.

yamiangie
06-20-2010, 12:51 AM
I was waiting for after school was over.

Ishikawa Oshro
06-20-2010, 01:02 AM
Bad Ishi. Choose one of the official classes!

Randomness is the only way for me to go........it satiates me. Quells the beast within. Keeps me sane......Peace of mind.......tranquil...........

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-20-2010, 09:19 AM
Randomness is the only way for me to go........it satiates me. Quells the beast within. Keeps me sane......Peace of mind.......tranquil...........

Then WTH is a Spock?

Ishikawa Oshro
06-20-2010, 11:28 AM
Then WTH is a Spock?

nothing lmao
typed the first thing that came to mind!

Ninjasplaycardgames2
06-20-2010, 06:27 PM
Spider + Jock = Spock