PDA

View Full Version : Halo as an ongonig anime series?

HairSecuritySchool
06-24-2010, 09:44 AM
I obtained a copy of Halo Legends recently on DVD, and I thought it was the most amazing thing I had seen in a while. Several studios, namely Toei Animation (famous for the Dragon Ball series and One Piece), Studio I.G., Studio 4*C, and Bones all take part in a seven-episode, eight-part miniseries that takes different stories from the core of the Halo video game, novel, and graphic novel universe and presents them in visually stunning and different mediums, testing the the platform of animation itself. It also spans multiple genres. One episode you'll have a full-blown action sequence, the next you'll have a deeply moving drama. And somewhere in-between you'll have thigh-slapping comedy and thrilling mecha action. I was pleasantly surprised by this little gem from Microsoft and Studio 343. Now, my question to those who have seen it, knowing that the Halo live-action movie has been canceled indefinitely, do you think an ongoing Halo anime series is plausible? I have a trailer for your decision:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRXe6Utdtvs

HarleyThomas1002
06-24-2010, 10:00 AM
The world has become a worse place to be.