PDA

View Full Version : Question about Sizes

Chiru
06-25-2010, 02:45 PM
How "fitted" is ladies fitted, and why is it $2.00 extra?
Also, exactly how small is small?
I want to buy one for a friend's birthday, but she's kinda....miniscule.
I'm afraid she'll drown in a sea of fabric if I get her a medium, but if the small is too tight, I don't want her to hit me. xD

I also don't know if I should get the men's or ladies version. (O__O)
^ Dumb question, but what's the difference? (Besides the whole....chromosome thing.)

helixD
06-25-2010, 04:59 PM
"Fitted" ladies is fitted for women. Aka shorter sleeves for shorter shoulders, curved for body type etc. AKA not boxy like guy shirts. They are 2 extra because we have to specially order those, and girl fitted shirts just cost more to buy.

If your friend is like... 5 feet tall 105-110 lbs, then a ladies fitted small is PERFECT

Chiru
06-25-2010, 07:21 PM
She's around that weight, but she's 5'4.
If I buy the Ladies Fitted Small, will it be to short for her? (the length of the shirt)

Thanks for your help by the way. xD I'm clueless on this kind of stuff.

Katya
06-27-2010, 08:56 AM
I'm 5'8" and 120 lbs. (size 2 or 4 in most women's US sizes), and most size smalls fit me just fine, long waist and all. US size smalls do indeed vary, but if she's that tiny, small should be just fine. I do not, however, have TAS shirt yet (that will change next month), so I can't tell you exactly how they fit.

And as for the difference...men's/unisex shirts drown me and I use them as sleep shirts. Ladies shirts I wear in public. Because like helixD said, they're cut much smaller and are made to fit girls' figures, where as men's/unisex shirts are not.

helixD
06-28-2010, 01:39 PM
5'4? Ladies small should be okay.