PDA

View Full Version : Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X now live action

Buneary
07-12-2010, 02:31 AM
I'm surprised there's not any talk about this. There's a live action movie coming out for the show.
http://www.animevice.com/news/is-a-live-action-rurouni-kenshin-movie-in-production/4625/
I've seen the actor in one of his shows I think he could pull it off.

TheOcean
07-12-2010, 02:38 AM
=-o

This is awesome. This is one of my favorite series of all times. I hope they do a good job on it, otherwise it will get as much scrutiny as the airbender movie.

I've noticed lately there's been a big trend to make live action movies out of anime/manga stories, specifically in Japan. There is also a Space Battleship Yamamoto coming out soon.

yamiangie
07-12-2010, 11:33 AM
That's it I'm going to kick my Toku guy's ass if he doesn't get around to reviewing Kamen Rider Den-O soon.
I have no idea about how any of japans actors are.
I'm also looking foward to the live action Space Battleship Yamato move

Buneary
07-12-2010, 07:21 PM
I've watched Den-O and alot of the other Kamen Rider. It's the comedy season basically. Very anime-like and doesn't take itself to seriously. Alot of older fans hate it because it's been about 3 years and they still make movies with for this season because so many kids buy the toys.

yamiangie
07-13-2010, 09:34 AM
That's basicly the idea of Den-O i got from my Toku Guy EZ Rider. He can't totaly hate it seeing as he's got is own imagnin thingy.

Buneary
07-14-2010, 05:04 PM
He has his own monster? XD

You really just have to like it for what it is but in terms of acting Takeru is good.