PDA

View Full Version : Story RPG game

Turtlicious
07-26-2010, 07:51 PM

anything you want to add about your character is cool I'll start when ever we have 3 people This way those waiting for the first one to end will have another one while they wait ^.^

gwtyler1985
07-26-2010, 07:55 PM
i might as well sign up to make sure you stay under control. what's the story?

Turtlicious
07-26-2010, 08:31 PM
^,^

1200 ad Mages Archers kinda a D&D setting People team up to fight the darkness ^,^

ChaosVincent1
07-26-2010, 08:33 PM
I sign up. I'll be a swordsman.

Turtlicious
07-26-2010, 08:34 PM
I'm an undead warlock in the sci-fi game

I totally support time travel!

gwtyler1985
07-26-2010, 09:40 PM
I guess i'll be a mage in training. I'll pick up spells from books and i'll start with only one. however, that one will be my favorite: Portal: a spell that creates a two dimensional shortcut set on a three dimensional plane to a four dimensional space. spells are verbal and cast by moving ones mouth to fit the words. spells are aptitude and imagination dependent, giving the graduate mage some indispensability.

more later.

Turtlicious
07-26-2010, 10:37 PM
Well... I'll be Richard the undead warlock

Name: Richard aka Dick
Bio:
An undead warlock who willfully sows destruction without any provocation whatsoever. He is depicted as manipulative, powerful, physically strong, exceedingly evil and childish. Richard's magical ability is practically limitless as he has only been bested magically once to date and that was against an entire company of battle mages and judging by the destruction caused by this battle it wasn't all one way. But, he has been defeated on numerous occasions, proving that he is easy to beat at times. Richard is very sensitive about his less-than-threatening name and reacts aggressively to his nickname - "Dick", although he has used it himself on occasion. His companions often react mildly to his frequently psychopathic activities. His titles include Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, Lord of the Dance (nominated by himself on a whim), and Mistress of Magma (gained by killing the former holder of the title)
Due to being undead, Richard can sustain normally serious injuries without dying or experiencing pain. He is also surprisingly lightweight, Richard may also possess a wide variety of beings using a ruby amulet.
Richard also has the capacity to perform uncharacteristically good deeds, but has to look around to make sure no one is watching.He has also saved the life of a small boy for no good reason.

Picture (optional):http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/object3/745/118/n44730342104_5269.jpg

Because he's my new favorite RPG person

Clank4Prez
07-26-2010, 10:39 PM
I guess i'll be a mage in training. I'll pick up spells from books and i'll start with only one. however, that one will be my favorite: Portal: a spell that creates a two dimensional shortcut set on a three dimensional plane to a four dimensional space. spells are verbal and cast by moving ones mouth to fit the words. spells are aptitude and imagination dependent, giving the graduate mage some indispensability.

more later.

oh gawd not the portals :P

Turtlicious
07-26-2010, 10:42 PM
thank god I'm Richard or that would totally suck

gwtyler1985
07-26-2010, 10:55 PM
hey clank, i'll admit that they were a bad idea in HvV and that I got a little ahead of myself. i had a noob moment. this game is much better for it because
1. there's no winner in this game, it's just a story
2. along with huge potential, there's a huge amount of restraint placed on my character with the title "mage in training". i have to make my actions to fit my character, and i've already made it a rather shy novice spell caster.
3. i've been threatened with some form of punishment if i don't show some restraint
4. i'm not killing you. i've apologized quite a few times already. get over it.

if you still want me to change it, i will. but if i do, i'm changing my character from a novice mage to a pro hunter.

Turtlicious
07-26-2010, 10:57 PM
I on the other hand will be trying to murder you and your family every five minutes!

gwtyler1985
07-26-2010, 11:03 PM
that's pretty much why i brought that back. if i didn't show some spine, this game wouldn't be fair.

Clank4Prez
07-26-2010, 11:26 PM
sorry gw, just think it's funny now that i look back on it, im over it i forgive you

WeirdSmells
07-26-2010, 11:49 PM
Since there isn't a GM you might as well move this into the RP group since that what this basically is.

gwtyler1985
07-27-2010, 12:10 AM
he's right. this really isn't a game at all.

Turtlicious
07-27-2010, 03:15 PM
There wasn't a gm on that haunted mansion thing

Ninjasplaycardgames2
07-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Yes there was, she just never signed on again after she started it :thatface:

Turtlicious
07-27-2010, 05:35 PM
then that's what I'm doing sir...

MarioMaster3000
07-27-2010, 07:09 PM
Since there isn't a GM you might as well move this into the RP group since that what this basically is.

he's right. this really isn't a game at all.
Both good points! Turtlicious, if you want a Story RPG, make it in the RP group (http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/group.php?groupid=40). Thank you.
LOCK'D!