PDA

View Full Version : The Official Hetalia - Axis Powers Thread.

PoisonXLilly
08-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Since the other one mostly discussed the movie, here is an official topic discussing anything and everything related to APH.
Feel free to post fanart, official pictures, or fanfiction.
...fanart is much loved. XD

Post away~

^^

Edit:
Please don't start a yaoi/yuri argument on here. Thank you. The ranting is for the rant thread. Thank you kindly~

ClumsyCake
08-17-2010, 01:50 AM
America, Russia, England! Awesome in my book. Though i do tend to lean to England since i love his character.
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9463/4871031m.jpg

beatlesgirl95
08-17-2010, 12:36 PM
America, Russia, England! Awesome in my book. Though i do tend to lean to England since i love his character.
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9463/4871031m.jpg

Awww :3

I love the pictures of England, America, and Canada, when America and Canada are all little and chibi!
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:XA6eE95m7AnxcM:http://metanorn.kokidokom.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/hap14_mkv_000105104-560x308.jpg&t=1

But besides America, Canada, and England, I have a deep love for Spain. :biggrin:

PoisonXLilly
08-18-2010, 11:52 AM
My favorite characters are:

-Germany
-Canada
-America
-England
-Russia

In that order. :3

Spain is awesome. Even though he instults Germany.
"Eat bullets, potato bastard!"
XD

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 03:52 PM
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8540/4320006m.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2804/98051.jpg
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/8503/252270.jpg

Basketcat
08-18-2010, 04:01 PM
isn't this series like super gay or something.
i didn't think you would like it, PxL.

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 04:13 PM

Who said i hate Gay/Bi?

Basketcat
08-18-2010, 04:20 PM
Who said i hate Gay/Bi?

who said i was talking to you.
I was talking to Pxl. :|

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 04:23 PM
who said i was talking to you.
I was talking to Pxl. :|

I think she has said that she share's the same interest as me in these type of things.

PoisonXLilly
08-18-2010, 04:30 PM

Actually, it's not that gay.
I mean, there is some slightly obvious yaoi, but it's really fluff and cute~
Like Japan and Greece. I really like Greece. He's a kitty fan~ ^^

And then there is slightly canon with Italy and Greece, but I kinda ignore it.

If your looking for yaoi, then you'll find it.
I ignore it.
=/

Go away, Basket.

Basketcat
08-18-2010, 04:35 PM

I ignore it.
=/

Go away, Basket.

The reason it has soooo many fans is because of all of the gay canon and subtext.

hah.

no u.

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 04:36 PM

I ignore it.
=/

Go away, Basket.

Nicely put Poison *claps*

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8859/usuk84.jpg
http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/9442/wewe3w.png
http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4043/8730745m.jpg

PoisonXLilly
08-18-2010, 04:40 PM
The reason it has soooo many fans is because of all of the gay canon and subtext.

hah.

no u.

Fangirls are crazy. -.-"

A-haha. I made this thread. :thatface:

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 04:41 PM

I disagree with this...You might think that, but you can't speak for everyone that's a Fan of something and say they all love it because it's has Yaoi/Yuri.

PoisonXLilly
08-18-2010, 04:44 PM
Not all the fans like yaoi.
=/

Basketcat
08-18-2010, 04:46 PM
I disagree with this...You might think that, but you can't speak for everyone that's a Fan of something and say they all love it because it's has Yaoi/Yuri.

I never said they all were.
But a large majority are.

Anreyla
08-18-2010, 04:48 PM

I ignore it.
=/

Go away, Basket.

No, it really is gay, people don't just watch a series and look for the things that are gay gay gay! It's just something you NOTICE, whether or not you choose to deny it, well, that's up to you. Examples of yaoi/shounen-ai in Hetalia: Axis Powers include, but are not limited to...

-Italy and Germany's relationship. In one of the early comic strips, Germany reads a relationship book and realizes his and Italy's interactions are similar to that of a romantic couple and decides to ask Italy out on a date, and actually proposed to him at the end.

-Holy Roman Empire (which could possibly be Germany, we're no sure) and Italy's relationship in Chibitalia, where HRE has a crush on Italy. Admittably, he thinks Italy's a girl, but it's still shounen-ai.

-In the manga, Greece sleeps with Japan.

-One could take the relationship between Switzerland and Austria to be romantic, though it may as well just be a brotherly bond.

-In accordance to the above (though not entirely about yaoi), Liechtenstein has a crush on Switzerland, so maybe Austria might as well.

There's also examples of hetero, such as the one mentioned about Liechtenstein, and Belarus, who is a bit... WHOOOOOO in the head.

sugar_beets
08-18-2010, 04:52 PM
No, it really is gay, people don't just watch a series and look for the things that are gay gay gay! It's just something you NOTICE, whether or not you choose to deny it, well, that's up to you. Examples of yaoi/shounen-ai in Hetalia: Axis Powers include, but are not limited to...

-Italy and Germany's relationship. In one of the early comic strips, Germany reads a relationship book and realizes his and Italy's interactions are similar to that of a romantic couple and decides to ask Italy out on a date, and actually proposed to him at the end.

-Holy Roman Empire (which could possibly be Germany, we're no sure) and Italy's relationship in Chibitalia, where HRE has a crush on Italy. Admittably, he thinks Italy's a girl, but it's still shounen-ai.

-In the manga, Greece sleeps with Japan.

-One could take the relationship between Switzerland and Austria to be romantic, though it may as well just be a brotherly bond.

-In accordance to the above (though not entirely about yaoi), Liechtenstein has a crush on Switzerland, so maybe Austria might as well.

There's also examples of hetero, such as the one mentioned about Liechtenstein, and Belarus, who is a bit... WHOOOOOO in the head.

Yay! Gay people! (I need to watch this show)

PoisonXLilly
08-18-2010, 04:53 PM
-sigh-
Always with the arguments.
Seriously.
Don't try to start something.
Leave us be. =/
Your not helping.

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 04:54 PM
I never said they all were.
But a large majority are.

Can't say a large majority is either...That's kinda closed minded on your part to think everyone thinks like you.
Infact i think it's safe to say some people watch it mostly for the Historical In Jokes, and to see your own country in Hetalia. i don't really see the Yaoi in it, because i might just be looking for that in this anime.

I think it's kinda in the middle of Fan's like me and Fan's that love Yaoi.

sugar_beets
08-18-2010, 04:56 PM
I'm not starting anything. I actually want to watch the show....

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 04:57 PM
And WOW, bring up Yaoi and you get a swarm of Yaoi Fan girls fussing at you and telling you that this anime you like is Gay. FFS...

Anreyla
08-18-2010, 04:58 PM
-sigh-
Always with the arguments.
Seriously.
Don't try to start something.
Leave us be. =/
Your not helping.

It's not an argument, it's a discussion, it's a disagreement with what you said, and why shouldn't we? You suggested that what we do when we watch an anime/read a manga/whatever else is dig through and look for yaoi/shounen-ai hints, that would offend/annoy most people. No one "attacked" you. Maybe some of us actually like Hetalia (well, neither Basket nor sugar_beets have watched it, but I have) and happen to think there is a lot of yaoi/shounen-ai without "digging through it."

Anreyla
08-18-2010, 04:59 PM
And WOW, bring up Yaoi and you get a swarm of Yaoi Fan girls fussing at you and telling you that this anime you like is Gay. FFS...

That's because you said it isn't full of any hints to it having gay subtext. It does. Feel free to ignore it all you want, but it's there, and if we actually want to discuss the yaoi subtext in Hetalia, then just ignore our conversation.

sugar_beets
08-18-2010, 05:00 PM
(I plan to watch it and have read like 3 of the old strips but I think maybe I should stay away from the Hetalia fandom)

Basketcat
08-18-2010, 05:06 PM
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/EPICWIN.png

yaaaay.

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 05:08 PM
That's because you said it isn't full of any hints to it having gay subtext. It does. Feel free to ignore it all you want, but it's there, and if we actually want to discuss the yaoi subtext in Hetalia, then just ignore our conversation.

I can't deny there is some hint's of it but you can see some straight in it too, and i don't think you all can jump in a thread tell people to ignore what you guy's want to talk about in a thread that was made not for talking about Yaoi.
If you want to talk about Yaoi in Hetaia so badly.. then make a Yaoi Hetalia thread, i am kinda getting tired of having Yaoi/Yuri shoved in my face. I don't go around shoving how things should be straight and what you think is wrong.

(I plan to watch it and have read like 3 of the old strips but I think maybe I should stay away from the Hetalia fandom)
The show is pretty good, it has some funny part's in it.

sugar_beets
08-18-2010, 05:10 PM
Ya, I watched the first episode this weekend on someone's ipod. It made me laugh.

Anreyla
08-18-2010, 05:11 PM
I can't deny there is some hint's of it but you can see some straight in it too, and i don't think you all can jump in a thread tell people to ignore what you guy's want to talk about in a thread that was made not for talking about Yaoi.
If you want to talk about Yaoi in Hetaia so badly.. then make a Yaoi Hetalia thread, i am kinda getting tired of having Yaoi/Yuri shoved in my face. I don't go around shoving how things should be straight and what you think is wrong.

The show is pretty good, it has some funny part's in it.

A YAOI Hetalia thread? really? No one's 'shoving it in your face,' you don't have to read/look at it if you don't want to, this thread is called "The Offical Hetalia - Axis Powers Thread," one would assume it's for discussing, I don't know, Hetalia - Axis Powers? We are here to discuss it, not just the yaoi/yuri in it (as if there is any yuri in it), but we mentioned that first because you did. There's nothing that explicitly states "NO YAOI!!!" and we're not going to make an entirely new thread just for the sake of talking about yaoi in Hetalia, that's not all we want to discuss. There's no yaoi/straight thread for shippings or for a certain character, why should there be one for Hetalia? It's a single show, we don't need multiple threads.

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 05:25 PM
A YAOI Hetalia thread? really? No one's 'shoving it in your face,' you don't have to read/look at it if you don't want to, this thread is called "The Offical Hetalia - Axis Powers Thread," one would assume it's for discussing, I don't know, Hetalia - Axis Powers? We are here to discuss it, not just the yaoi/yuri in it (as if there is any yuri in it), but we mentioned that first because you did. There's nothing that explicitly states "NO YAOI!!!" and we're not going to make an entirely new thread just for the sake of talking about yaoi in Hetalia, that's not all we want to discuss. There's no yaoi/straight thread for shippings or for a certain character, why should there be one for Hetalia? It's a single show, we don't need multiple threads.

If you want to talk like you know so much about Hetalia the you would know there is many female's in it as well. And it doesn't seem to be the case in the Yugioh threads, since there is Thread after Thread of the same thing, only different name's. Yet again you can't say ignore it in a PUBLIC forum, or to me for that on that matter. As for the Thread not having (No Yaoi/Yuri) that can be easily fixed. Yet again i need to repeat this, If you're so hell bent on talking about Yaoi then talk about it with a friend or better yet, make a new thread About Hetalia Yaoi/Yuri and i will even take my time to enjoy that thread with you.

Basket, grow up.

Anreyla
08-18-2010, 05:37 PM
If you want to talk like you know so much about Hetalia the you would know there is many female's in it as well. And it doesn't seem to be the case in the Yugioh threads, since there is Thread after Thread of the same thing, only different name's. Yet again you can't say ignore it in a PUBLIC forum, or to me for that on that matter. As for the Thread not having (No Yaoi/Yuri) that can be easily fixed. Yet again i need to repeat this, If you're so hell bent on talking about Yaoi then talk about it with a friend or better yet, make a new thread About Hetalia Yaoi/Yuri and i will even take my time to enjoy that thread with you.

Basket, grow up.

If you had even bothered to read my first post here, I mentioned two of the female characters in Hetalia right off the bat. I'm not saying Hetalia is completely male (though it is like YGO in where most of the characters are male with a few females), nor am I saying it's completely yaoi/shounen-ai, as I mentioned in my first post, Liechtenstein has a crush on Switzerland and Belarus has an infatuation with Russia. And why can't you "just ignore it"? You don't have to read what I say, no one's putting a gun to your head and saying "YOU HAVE TO READ WHAT ANREYLA AND BASKETCAT POST!", we're adding to the conversation, just because it's not to your liking doesn't mean it's not conversation. How about you grow up and realize that people have other interests than yours and like to talk about them in, you know, threads that are about the topic at hand.

PoisonXLilly
08-18-2010, 05:39 PM
Gah.
Changed the name.
Please, can we stop 'discussing' this (as Anreyla kindaly put) please?
I posted this to talk about the characters in a friendly way. I don't want to have this here.
>///<

@Clumsy: Let's just ignore them from now on. They're not worth it.

Basketcat
08-18-2010, 05:41 PM
god you're such a fucking homophobe its not even funny.

PoisonXLilly
08-18-2010, 05:42 PM
I just don't like yaoi.
I have nothing wrong with gays.
Just, please. I don't want an argument about this.

Basketcat
08-18-2010, 05:43 PM
I just don't like yaoi.
I have nothing wrong with gays.
Just, please. I don't want an argument about this.

Why. It an irrational hatred you have just because EWW THEY'RE THE SAME GENDER THATS GROSS.

sugar_beets
08-18-2010, 05:44 PM
OK, I've only watched one episode of Hetalia so I don't know or care about the pairings yet but I am going say changing the thread to say No Yaoi/Yuri is really immature. It is part of a fandom and there is ZERO reason for it and quite elitist and exclusionary. Honestly, you are going to create a really bad impression. So not cool.

There is no need for seperate threads on the same series.

PoisonXLilly
08-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Why. It an irrational hatred you have just because EWW THEY'RE THE SAME GENDER THATS GROSS.

I just don't like it.
Stop pestering me, dammit.

Edit:
And why do fangirls feel the need to pair characters up to begin with?!

Basketcat
08-18-2010, 05:50 PM
I just don't like it.
Stop pestering me, dammit.

derp. that isn't a reason.
obvious homophobe is obvious.

Basketcat
08-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Edit:
And why do fangirls feel the need to pair characters up to begin with?!

Because it's interesting to see how pairings between certain characters would work.

sugar_beets
08-18-2010, 05:52 PM
How is changing the title not immature though? Seriously? No one is shoving it in your face. Honestly, I'm offended and I never get offended on the internet. This is ridiculous and there is zero reason for it. Cool, you don't like it but no one is shoving it in your face. You are shoving your dislike in our faces

PoisonXLilly
08-18-2010, 05:53 PM
Basket started it. *bored shrug*

sugar_beets
08-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Ya and Basket trolls everyone. You know that. What you did was just as bad. Honestly, if this is what the Hetalia fandom is like, I don't want to bother. Assuming most of you are in your teens, this was a pathetic display.

Basketcat
08-18-2010, 05:56 PM
deeerp.

Anreyla
08-18-2010, 05:59 PM
Basket does troll everyone, you should expect it, and it's not even like we came in with yaoi fanart, we simply stated that there is, in fact yaoi in Hetalia, it's a fact of the anime, if you don't like it, then maybe you shouldn't be watching it. No one's making you read our posts, if you don't want to argue, then don't respond.

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 06:12 PM
If you had even bothered to read my first post here, I mentioned two of the female characters in Hetalia right off the bat. I'm not saying Hetalia is completely male (though it is like YGO in where most of the characters are male with a few females), nor am I saying it's completely yaoi/shounen-ai, as I mentioned in my first post, Liechtenstein has a crush on Switzerland and Belarus has an infatuation with Russia. And why can't you "just ignore it"? You don't have to read what I say, no one's putting a gun to your head and saying "YOU HAVE TO READ WHAT ANREYLA AND BASKETCAT POST!", we're adding to the conversation, just because it's not to your liking doesn't mean it's not conversation. How about you grow up and realize that people have other interests than yours and like to talk about them in, you know, threads that are about the topic at hand.

You know, that same thing you just said to me and be flipped right back at you. you seem upset more about this than i am, i am just stating that you guys come in a thread and say people only love one thing because it's this and only this.
that's my problem, that's why i thought if there was two threads then it should stop the stupid fuss.

derp. that isn't a reason.
obvious homophobe is obvious.
Obvious Troll is obvious.

Basket does troll everyone, you should expect it, and it's not even like we came in with yaoi fanart, we simply stated that there is, in fact yaoi in Hetalia, it's a fact of the anime, if you don't like it, then maybe you shouldn't be watching it. No one's making you read our posts, if you don't want to argue, then don't respond.

You need a more open mind if everything you see is Yaoi/Yuri.

Anreyla
08-18-2010, 06:21 PM
You know, that same thing you just said to me and be flipped right back at you. you seem upset more about this than i am, i am just stating that you guys come in a thread and say people only love one thing because it's this and only this.
that's my problem, that's why i thought if there was two threads then it should stop the stupid fuss.

No one ever said they only liked "one thing beucase it's this and only this," I happen to this Switzerland/Liechtenstein is adorable, I also happen to like the silly way Hetalia presents history, not just the "pairings" in it. You mentioned the thing about yaoi and we responded to it.

You need a more open mind if everything you see is Yaoi/Yuri

When did I EVER say that? I don't "just see yaoi/yuri," I'm pointing out that there IS yaoi in Hetalia: Axis Powers, Germany asked Italy out on a date in one of the early comic strips, how can you not see that as shounen-ai/yaoi? I do like het pairings, I like YBakura/Dark Necrofear, Malik/Ishizu, YMalik/Ishizu, Rishid/Ishizu Ryou/Amane, hell, season zero Atem and Anzu together is fine to me. In Hetalia, I like Liechtenstein/Switzerland, and I happen to think Belarus's disturbing infatuation with Russia is hilarious, it just happens to be that, with both of this series, there are very few girls, so of course there'll be a lot of yaoi/shounen-ai in the fandom.

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 06:32 PM
No one ever said they only liked "one thing beucase it's this and only this," I happen to this Switzerland/Liechtenstein is adorable, I also happen to like the silly way Hetalia presents history, not just the "pairings" in it. You mentioned the thing about yaoi and we responded to it.

Not really, read again.

When did I EVER say that? I don't "just see yaoi/yuri," I'm pointing out that there IS yaoi in Hetalia: Axis Powers, Germany asked Italy out on a date in one of the early comic strips, how can you not see that as shounen-ai/yaoi? I do like het pairings, I like YBakura/Dark Necrofear, Malik/Ishizu, YMalik/Ishizu, Rishid/Ishizu Ryou/Amane, hell, season zero Atem and Anzu together is fine to me. In Hetalia, I like Liechtenstein/Switzerland, and I happen to think Belarus's disturbing infatuation with Russia is hilarious, it just happens to be that, with both of this series, there are very few girls, so of course there'll be a lot of yaoi/shounen-ai in the fandom.

Simple, that there is Yaoi/Yuri, but you cant push out it being Straight from the picture. And i understand there will be Yaoi/Yuri since Fans of it will make it happen and not look into it being straight.
You need to see that i am not hating on Yaoi/Yuri, but i am kinda ticked at being told that a anime i happen to like and find not being so Yaoi/Yuri has to be pushed in my face that it's the only reason why people like it. And if that's true, then that's pretty fuckin sad.

Anreyla
08-18-2010, 06:37 PM
"Make it happen and not look into it being straight"? There's het fans, too, the problem is that there's not enough girls in either series for a lot of het pairings, and both have implied yaoi/shounen-ai, and you expect people not to see yaoi? Sorry if you don't like seeing it everywhere, but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of people do like it, the YGO and Hetalia fandoms are both very big in yaoi. Is that the only reason why people watch either show? No, but they do notice it and do like it a little more because of that.

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 06:46 PM
"Make it happen and not look into it being straight"? There's het fans, too, the problem is that there's not enough girls in either series for a lot of het pairings, and both have implied yaoi/shounen-ai, and you expect people not to see yaoi? Sorry if you don't like seeing it everywhere, but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of people do like it, the YGO and Hetalia fandoms are both very big in yaoi. Is that the only reason why people watch either show? No, but they do notice it and do like it a little more because of that.

That's like saying guy's like girls but they Love girl's that is into animal porn.
So is that the only reason why guy's like girls? No, but they do notice it and do like the girls a little more because of that.

Bad example, and it made me laugh.

Like i said, that's kinda sad...
I didn't say there wasn't Het/Straight, and it seems to me you didn't read a word i said at all. How about you stop jumping at my post's and read what i am saying?

Anreyla
08-18-2010, 06:49 PM
That's like saying guy's like girls but they Love girl's that is into animal porn.
So is that the only reason why guy's like girls? No, but they do notice it and do like the girls a little more because of that.

Bad example, and it made me laugh.

Like i said, that's kinda sad...
I didn't say there wasn't Het/Straight, and it seems to me you didn't read a word i said at all. How about you stop jumping at my post's and read what i am saying?

.. What? That example just flew over my head.

I did read your posts, but you're still implying that we all just, oh we haaaate het completely and that none of the fans like het pairings, no, that's not true, you can like het and slash at once.

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 06:54 PM
.. What? That example just flew over my head.

I did read your posts, but you're still implying that we all just, oh we haaaate het completely and that none of the fans like het pairings, no, that's not true, you can like het and slash at once.

*claps* Then don't sit there and say that everyone like's a certain thing because of Yaoi/Yuri/Het whatever! You can never speak for everyone, and i do agree that people can like both, since i do like Yaoi/Yuri but i'm not a big Fan of it like you are. I am glad we are agreeing, as long as you can see that you can't speak for everyone, and that everything that is good is not because of Yaoi/Yuri then i am happy.

Anreyla
08-18-2010, 07:02 PM
I never said that. Basket said that, because, you know, she troooooolls. She trolls everyyyyyone. It's to be expected. I know a girl IRL who really only does like Hetalia and Yuugiou because of the yaoi/shounen-ai stuff. Is she part of a majority? Definitely not, but there are people like that (sadly).

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 07:07 PM
I never said that. Basket said that, because, you know, she troooooolls. She trolls everyyyyyone. It's to be expected. I know a girl IRL who really only does like Hetalia and Yuugiou because of the yaoi/shounen-ai stuff. Is she part of a majority? Definitely not, but there are people like that (sadly).

Ah, i thought you was agreeing with her, and i know she is a troll. tisk

Yeah the same can be said about people that think of TAS is the Real Yugioh show.

Anreyla
08-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Ah, i thought you was agreeing with her, and i know she is a troll. tisk

Yeah the same can be said about people that think of TAS is the Real Yugioh show.

Aah, no, I do like a lot of other stuff in Hetalia, and I know other people who do, as well.

Ack, yeeeahhh, or when they say that TAS is better than the original Yuugiou Japanese version... Sigh. No, just no...

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 07:12 PM
Aah, no, I do like a lot of other stuff in Hetalia, and I know other people who do, as well.

Ack, yeeeahhh, or when they say that TAS is better than the original Yuugiou Japanese version... Sigh. No, just no...

As long as there is going to be anime, there will be Fan girls or all type's of things and there will be discussions over whats better whats wrong whats etc.

Sigh I am happy we cleared this up, and i hope poison is happy too, since they jumped on her a little.

Anreyla
08-18-2010, 07:17 PM
Anime, manga, even other types of shows and books, there'll always be discussions (and arguments) over it.

Yeah, drama = do not want.

PoisonXLilly
08-18-2010, 07:26 PM
Wow.
*claps*
You pretty much summed up everything and spat it out on here, Clumsy.
^^

Summary:
basket is a troll
We don't want drama
Please respt each other's opinions
If we don't like something, don't keep mentioning it at us. THIS is what starts drama.

So, now that we've got that covered...

Art.
I shall post it soon.

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 07:27 PM
Anime, manga, even other types of shows and books, there'll always be discussions (and arguments) over it.

Yeah, drama = do not want.

Hahaha don't forget the twilight Fan girl drama, which side are you ON! Ugh...

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/4295/8013452m.jpg
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8423/7597646m.jpg
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/1057/10159734m.jpg

PoisonXLilly
08-18-2010, 07:30 PM
Hahaha don't forget the twilight Fan girl drama, which side are you ON! Ugh...

Team Sparklefairy. :cool:

:thatface:

PoisonXLilly
08-18-2010, 07:32 PM

Will be posting more.
I have 90 new APH pictures. :thatface:

ClumsyCake
08-18-2010, 07:59 PM
Nice picture's poison! =D

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/9045/7893141m.jpg
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4595/12006146m.jpg
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/1491/10956733m.jpg

PoisonXLilly
08-19-2010, 12:13 PM
Thank you~

AllisonWalker
08-20-2010, 03:59 PM
I CAME IN FOR THE BUTTSEX, WHERE'S THE BUTTSEX?!
http://www.noirgraphite.com/img/hetalia-spainxitaly.jpg
http://metanorn.kokidokom.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/1234374819200.jpg
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs40/f/2009/020/2/1/Hetalia___US_x_UK_by_TechnoRanma.jpg
^They're just friends.

ClumsyCake
08-20-2010, 06:44 PM
I really need to find more Russia picture's.
Russia to me is kinda like America, only he's darker, but that's how i see him.

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/5325/friendsjm.jpg
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9555/beiei1.png
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7206/kaizoku.jpg

PoisonXLilly
08-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Freaking AWESOME pics, Clumsy~
Yes. Russia would be good. Let me find.

PoisonXLilly
08-20-2010, 07:48 PM

:3

ClumsyCake
08-20-2010, 08:51 PM
Russia is so cute =3 Thank you Posion

ClumsyCake
08-20-2010, 09:06 PM
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8859/7031737.jpg
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4663/7henge1.jpg

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/8084/england143.jpg
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/2959/ame2.jpg
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/3082/banpaku.jpg

PoisonXLilly
08-21-2010, 01:51 AM
I am so loving that one with America on the floor.
You have no idea how awesome that is. XD

ClumsyCake
08-21-2010, 04:35 PM
I am so loving that one with America on the floor.
You have no idea how awesome that is. XD

I know, i like that picture! Wooo hooo america.

ClumsyCake
08-21-2010, 04:40 PM
http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/4091/topr.gif
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3342/merika.jpg
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8251/pic15v.jpg

PoisonXLilly
08-23-2010, 08:03 PM
@Clumsy: Nice pics. On the other one...WHAT THE F-

Will be posting AWESOME pictures.
Just got about 200 more from a friend. XD

PoisonXLilly
08-23-2010, 08:11 PM

ClumsyCake
08-23-2010, 08:59 PM
Wow so nice Poison, can i ask why is Germany your top favorite character in hetalia? ^_^

PoisonXLilly
08-27-2010, 08:01 PM
Late reply is late .-.
I dunno.
He's a cool character....
OTL I'm sorry, I just don't really know. XD He's...He's really interesting.
I DUNNO!!!!! >///<

I'm liking Canada more. He's really sweet, calm, and him and America's fighting is hillarious. XD
Will post more pics in a sec...

PoisonXLilly
08-27-2010, 08:08 PM

Will be posting more.
I have tons of Prussia pics.

Any requests for other characters...?

ClumsyCake
08-28-2010, 11:22 PM
Like yes! Like i want some Poland picture's, like now. LOL

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3439/tensi.jpg

PoisonXLilly
08-29-2010, 09:48 AM
OTL
I only have 2 poland pics.
I stole most of those pics from a friend, and most of them were all yaoi, so...I had to look through tons of porno fanart to find actual GOOD pictures.
I have that one of Poland, and one of him looking like a Vocaloid character...I think .-.

ClumsyCake
08-31-2010, 10:27 PM
http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/773/12810368m.jpg
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2256/12411474m.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/2839/hetalia35.jpg
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9779/12856506m.jpg

PoisonXLilly
09-01-2010, 07:59 PM
Awwww.

Who's that girl with America in the first few pics?

PoisonXLilly
09-01-2010, 08:05 PM

...I would post more, but the thing messed up .-.

ClumsyCake
09-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Awwww.

Who's that girl with America in the first few pics?

Thats belarus =D

Spectrum~Dreams
09-02-2010, 01:01 PM
I'm seriously considering watching this, it sounds so different!
How many episodes/manga chapters are there?

PoisonXLilly
09-05-2010, 06:27 PM
There is about 50 in the 1st series.
And 20 in the World Series (or 2nd season).

.-.
No worries, though. They are each 5 minutes long. XD

Spectrum~Dreams
09-07-2010, 03:52 PM
There is about 50 in the 1st series.
And 20 in the World Series (or 2nd season).

.-.
No worries, though. They are each 5 minutes long. XD

Awesome, I'll have time to watch a couple everyday!

I have a feeling I won't be able to look at pasta the same way anymore :P

Also, when Italy said "I was hitting on someone because I thought it was a cute girl, but it was actually France in disguise!" I couldn't stop laughing xD

0mnislash17
09-07-2010, 04:30 PM
Is there a place I can watch this? Link please and thank you =).

Fat1Fared
09-07-2010, 05:33 PM
0mnislash Fumimation have downloaded whole series down onto u tube legally, that probably best place to watch it

PS the only thing I hate about this series, is that the fangirls and boys have taken hold of it and now cannot help but make woeful fandom's about it -_-

0mnislash17
09-07-2010, 10:08 PM
Thanks Fared, I'll go check it out. Haven't heard about this but since people here seem to have some hype about it I guess it's worth checking out.

PoisonXLilly
09-08-2010, 08:07 PM
I have now used France and "Herrshtick" as a cuss word.

What The France?!
Holy Herrshtick!!

More to come.
I've started calling my best friend, who is more obsessed that I am, a "Racist Canadian"........yeah, don't ask. I don't get it either. =/
XD
Posting pics in a sec...

PoisonXLilly
09-08-2010, 08:18 PM

ffff.
Was gonna upload America.
Hold on....

Spectrum~Dreams
09-11-2010, 04:13 PM
I like how the Allies can't seem to agree on anything haha

Also, there's really nice fanart for this fandom!

Anreyla
09-11-2010, 04:48 PM
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Genderbend/FemRussia3.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Genderbend/FemPrussia.png

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Genderbend/FemNorway.png

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Genderbend/FemJapan3.png

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Genderbend/FemHetalia31.png

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Genderbend/FemHetalia20.png

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Genderbend/FemHetalia22.png

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Genderbend/FemHetalia21.png

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Genderbend/FemHetalia13.png

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Genderbend/FemHetalia10.png

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Genderbend/FemHetalia5.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Genderbend/FemHetalia4.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Genderbend/FemChina2.png

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Genderbend/FemBritain.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Genderbend/FemAustria2.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Genderbend/FemAmerica.png

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Crossdress/DragHetalia.jpg

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g90/RealmsOfFantasy_2006/Hetalia/Crossdress/DragChina.png

PoisonXLilly
09-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Thank you for the mindfuck, Anreyla. XD

Anreyla
09-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Thank you for the mindfuck, Anreyla. XD

:thatface: You are very much welcome.

PoisonXLilly
09-11-2010, 07:27 PM
I really liked the Norway and Iceland genderbend, though...
The art was nice. It looked as if that was the orignal gender of the person, haha.

(Is there something wrong with your hotmail?)

PoisonXLilly
09-11-2010, 07:40 PM
ugh. I'm sorry.
I'd post more pictures, but this stupid database error keeps poping up.
it's really annoying.

Anreyla
09-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Apparently I got a temporary ban because I was "spamming" or something.. What I do is upload all my stuff on a site (I use Photobucket) and use the image code from there. If you upload directly from your comp, it tends to give database errors and I can't stand it, haha.

ClumsyCake
09-12-2010, 11:25 AM
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/1389/b58e344bc3f8a1811431101.jpg
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/2676/hetalia27.jpg
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/29/ame3.jpg
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/7272/029six.jpg

PoisonXLilly
09-12-2010, 10:35 PM
UWAAAAHHHH~!
I LOVE YOU, CLUMSY!!!!
Love the photos.

Do you have any good France and Canada stuff?

PoisonXLilly
09-19-2010, 12:38 PM
*pokepoke*

ClumsyCake
09-19-2010, 12:41 PM
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/579/10hokubei.gif
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8476/top07.jpg
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/1057/27sinntairiku.gif

PoisonXLilly
09-19-2010, 12:55 PM
UUWAAAHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!

ClumsyCake
09-21-2010, 01:06 AM
http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/1517/izayukan.jpg
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/5511/cukus.jpg
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/7402/hetalia10.jpg

PoisonXLilly
09-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Oh, that looks yummmyyyyy~~~~

beatlesgirl95
09-26-2010, 11:46 AM
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/579/10hokubei.gif
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8476/top07.jpg
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/1057/27sinntairiku.gif

these pictures made my heart melt~!

I love America and Canada!!!

(sorry I don't have any awesome pictures, but I enjoy all of yours!!)

ClumsyCake
09-27-2010, 03:52 PM
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2376/ght9.jpg
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/162/3igikome.gif
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/4917/e12w.jpg

PoisonXLilly
09-28-2010, 06:24 PM
...I have fallin in love with that last one, up top.

Need moar bad-ass Americaaa.

sugar_beets
09-28-2010, 06:45 PM
I have finally gotten around to watch this series and it is great. I pretty much laugh every episode and the relationship (this does not mean yaoi before you get up in my space) between Germany and Italy is adorable in an odd way.

I have no pictures yet though.

beatlesgirl95
09-28-2010, 07:07 PM
I have finally gotten around to watch this series and it is great. I pretty much laugh every episode and the relationship (this does not mean yaoi before you get up in my space) between Germany and Italy is adorable in an odd way.

I agree~. It's odd but I enjoy watching their little comical spats and how they don't get along, but yet they are awesome friends/

ClumsyCake
09-28-2010, 07:39 PM

I agree, i love the spats and how silly Italy can be. each character is so cool in his or her own way. =)

But what was kinda bad was Korea didn't like how their character was portrayed, and it seems they haven't seen how they portray other countries like Americans, Italians, Germans, British, Russians, etc...

yo_btds9-kM

At a diplomacy council of South Korean Congress, a congresswoman Jeong Mi-Kyeong stated that Japanese animation Hetalia was considered to be a crime on a private level.
----translation----
A: ruling party legislator B: foreign ministry official
A: Have you ever heard a Japanese anime Hetalia?
B: Yes, I have.
A: Do you know what the anime is?
B: I've heard some media say it is insulting S.Korea.
A: Hetalia is a comedy manga in WWII-era setting in which the countries are represented by anthropomorphic characters. In this manga, the Korean character is supremely looked down. He loves the national flag of Japan and always keeps it. He depends on the US and always imitates Japan. Moreover, He calls China big brother. He always shouts "uri(our) nara(country) manse(great )". He always insists everything belong to him. He touches Japan's breast and shouts"your breast represents Dokdo!(a disputed island)". I'm worried some people mistakenly think that Koreans are looking down Dokdo ourselves. Netizens in our country have already collected 10,000 signatures in a short period of time to pull Hetalia insulting Korean race off the air. The problem is Hetalia is going to be aired on a cable TV station from the 24th of this month and Japanese children will watch this anime. This is a big problem. In my view, Japan is insulting Korea, actually, this is a diplomatic problem between Korea and Japan. Some people strongly insist that we must make Hetalia a diplomatic issue and friction, I'm sure it is important that our government should take some measures. You don't have to stir up this problem. But, Don't stay on the sidelines. Ministry of Foreign Affairs and trade(MOFAT) have to take measures against this problem in all kinds of different ways. What measures are you trying to take?
B: I'm aware of the problem, but I guess there is not much i can do because the matter is caused by a private company not by Japanese government. However, It is the fact that this manga have a bad reputation, so I'll consider what we MOFAT can do.
A: I think this is a crime against Koreans. In other word, in person to person relations, isn't this problem the same as a crime, a contempt? Then this is a illegal and insulting act. We have to force them to understand those points. "the problem is not related to Japanese government, so MOFAT is not related to it." This is not a good atitude. I think Korean citizens have to prepare to draft a law against this problem. I know there are limits to what you can do. It is important to consider what we should do about this problem on a private level.

Some Korean's seem not to be able to laugh about the politically incorrect silliness, that is Hetalia lol

...I have fallin in love with that last one, up top.

Need moar bad-ass Americaaa.
I will try to find more Canada and America. I do enjoy America being kick ass, we need more dark Hetalia... NO England! Your chanting is making me feel like we are summoning a demon...

Twilightyami7
09-29-2010, 12:18 AM
I got a autograph from Todd Haberkorn who provides the voice of North Italy at Kumoricon.

ClumsyCake
09-30-2010, 10:03 PM
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5609/aru1ds.png
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/968/america3.jpg
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/8317/hetalia37.gif
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/3505/hetalia36.gif

PoisonXLilly
10-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Ohgodyes.

Chiru
10-06-2010, 01:01 AM
Some Korean's seem not to be able to laugh about the politically incorrect silliness, that is Hetalia lol

[politically incorrect]It's well known among the Asian community how pissy the Koreans can be, so I'm sure the Japanese got used to it. [/politically incorrect]

It's like how the Korean media got mad at Stephen Colbert for saying he hated Rain. xD Really? I mean, really?

PoisonXLilly
10-07-2010, 08:08 PM
Wut.
xD

Numbuh9494
10-09-2010, 08:36 PM
I agree. Like, wow, really?

...Rain? XD

ClumsyCake
10-09-2010, 11:32 PM
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/1134/ba12.jpg
http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/2996/61260403.jpg
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/7135/13385381.jpg
http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/2496/10067623m.jpg

PoisonXLilly
10-11-2010, 09:09 AM
Uwaaaah~
I love the pictures, Clumsy~
^^

Chiru
10-15-2010, 01:59 AM
I agree. Like, wow, really?

...Rain? XD
You have to watch it. xD Stephen Colbert said the only reason Rain won the "Bad Ass" award is because his movie Ninja Assassin has "ass" in it twice. xD

And then the next day the Korean newspapers said it was white supremacy. xD Good times, good times. (Although to be fair, I don't think Koreans realize Stephen Colbert is a comedian and doesn't mean anything he says.)

PoisonXLilly
10-16-2010, 12:03 AM
Lololongstrechypage.

=/

PoisonXLilly
10-16-2010, 12:26 PM

Ooooooohhhh yeah. :3
::3:

PoisonXLilly
10-19-2010, 07:43 PM

Desu.
With a side order of aru.

PoisonXLilly
10-24-2010, 04:23 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/28irotg.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/6gj3eo.jpg
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss168/LoyalLilly1/APH%20stuff/HETALIA/1287420645700.jpg
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss168/LoyalLilly1/APH%20stuff/HETALIA/1287774558300.jpg
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss168/LoyalLilly1/APH%20stuff/HETALIA/Alfred__stop_being_a_fatass.jpg
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss168/LoyalLilly1/APH%20stuff/HETALIA/1287421136276.jpg
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss168/LoyalLilly1/APH%20stuff/HETALIA/1287420627568.jpg
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss168/LoyalLilly1/APH%20stuff/HETALIA/1287419716408.png
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss168/LoyalLilly1/APH%20stuff/HETALIA/1287404781613.png

England Dump
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss168/LoyalLilly1/APH%20stuff/HETALIA/1287437378057.jpg
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss168/LoyalLilly1/APH%20stuff/HETALIA/1287418801314.jpg
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss168/LoyalLilly1/APH%20stuff/HETALIA/1287327545065.png
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss168/LoyalLilly1/APH%20stuff/HETALIA/1287327459910.jpg
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss168/LoyalLilly1/APH%20stuff/HETALIA/1287293722614.png
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss168/LoyalLilly1/APH%20stuff/HETALIA/1287288384711.jpg
http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss168/LoyalLilly1/APH%20stuff/HETALIA/1287288302304.jpg

Koneko-Chan-Nya
10-26-2010, 10:03 PM
Epic picture dump is epic. :thatface:

How was everyones Hetalia Day? :D *went as Turkey*

Also: I see you like gerita and UsxUk? I liek TurGree and Spamano, and Gerita myself.
Plus many more.

PoisonXLilly
10-27-2010, 01:01 AM
...I don't ship anyone except America and Ukraine.
=/
Were you the only one who didn't get my yaoi rant?
-siiigh-

And GermanyXItaly is one of the most fucking horrible pairing ever.....(well, not really. There's LXLight and MelloXMatt... =/)
Just...ugh. No.

I didn't go. OTL.
I wish I would've, heh.

PoisonXLilly
10-27-2010, 01:06 AM

Koneko-Chan-Nya
10-27-2010, 09:26 PM
...I don't ship anyone except America and Ukraine.
=/
Were you the only one who didn't get my yaoi rant?
-siiigh-

And GermanyXItaly is one of the most fucking horrible pairing ever.....(well, not really. There's LXLight and MelloXMatt... =/)
Just...ugh. No.

I didn't go. OTL.
I wish I would've, heh.

Ah, sorry. :/ I failed to read the other posts. Out of curiosity, why America and Ukraine?

And that stinks, it was fun. X3

PoisonXLilly
10-28-2010, 12:05 AM
No problemo.
I'unno.
They seem like a fun couple. America is happy-go-lucky, and Ukraine is just....IDK, LOL. Maybe it's cause of a comic I shall be posting momentarily. :U lawl.

I haz no moneh fer awesome 'Merica cosplay. OTL

PoisonXLilly
10-28-2010, 12:08 AM

PoisonXLilly
10-28-2010, 12:14 AM

Enough for now.
Pleeeeeeeenty more where that came from~.

Koneko-Chan-Nya
10-28-2010, 09:29 PM
Rofl at the comic. XD

This was funny> http://nessquikk.deviantart.com/#/d30wr9k

sugar_beets
10-28-2010, 09:49 PM
I like Italy X Germany although I do prefer it just as friends. That is all.

PoisonXLilly
10-29-2010, 01:28 AM
I like Italy X Germany although I do prefer it just as friends. That is all.
Yes!
Thank you~!
I could never see them together in bed. OTL
I love them as friends, though~ <3

Edit: Alright, whoever is hording the England and America pics, toss 'em over. :U
THAT is all.

sugar_beets
10-29-2010, 02:29 AM
I just don't really ship anyone from the show. It's a parody of history and shipping the personifications of countries seems odd to me because a country will always be a country first to me and shipping Canada and the US together makes no sense. Maybe the characters but the real countries, nope. So I just don't ship Hetalia.

PoisonXLilly
10-29-2010, 11:01 AM
I just don't really ship anyone from the show. It's a parody of history and shipping the personifications of countries seems odd to me because a country will always be a country first to me and shipping Canada and the US together makes no sense. Maybe the characters but the real countries, nope. So I just don't ship Hetalia.

Me and my friend Eli were discussing shipping, and I was getting annoyed at her, cause she said that she only likes shippings that make sense...historically.
Like, for example, the countries were involved in one another at some point in time.
...Ijustdon'tknowman. Ugh.
Whatever.

America and Ukraine are still cute. :U

ClumsyCake
10-30-2010, 08:19 AM
Awesome pictures Poison!

ClumsyCake
10-30-2010, 08:27 AM
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4362/helloween02.jpg
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/1871/13558049m.jpg
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/720/13772661m.jpg

PoisonXLilly
10-30-2010, 12:42 PM
The first one is now my wallpaper. :U

Twilightyami7
11-02-2010, 10:07 AM
I have something you might like that I got from a convention.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4423/autographe.jpg

A actual autograph written by Todd Haberkorn at Kumoricon 2010.

ClumsyCake
11-04-2010, 06:21 AM
I have something you might like that I got from a convention.

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/4423/autographe.jpg

A actual autograph written by Todd Haberkorn at Kumoricon 2010.

You are lucky!

ClumsyCake
11-04-2010, 06:35 AM
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9391/r87k.jpg
http://img574.imageshack.us/img574/1231/r88.jpg
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6997/aphan090813.jpg
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/8834/13215349m.jpg
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7531/teaandice2.jpg

PoisonXLilly
11-07-2010, 01:38 AM
Love the last one and the first two~

PoisonXLilly
11-19-2010, 09:34 PM
Am I the only one posting, now...?
^^"
I would love to have a discussion going on here, instead of just picture dumps. >.>

PoisonXLilly
11-19-2010, 09:40 PM

TheOcean
11-20-2010, 02:19 AM
I just recently started watching this series. I have to admit while it is mind-numbingly sweet it is funny as hell. Why am I not shocked at the lots and lots of fan/parings/service stuff? Not saying its bad, just saying there is a lot of cute people on the show.

My favorite character is probably Lithuania, then Switzerland.

My husband complained that other than England's eyebrows he couldn't tell anyone apart, lol.

PoisonXLilly
11-20-2010, 09:27 AM
Haha.
It was hard for me to tell everyone apart, specially in fanart, but the anime should be pretty easy. Maybe he's just not memorising the names.
I had to make up this litte thing so I can remember that Lichensein and Switzerland are brother and sister, so I don't say Lithuania or something by accident: Lichy Switzy.

...Yeah. >.>"

Though, I'm pretty sure you can tell apart the Axis's and the Allies. They're pretty darn easy :3

PoisonXLilly
11-20-2010, 11:10 AM

PoisonXLilly
11-25-2010, 01:40 AM
So, ummm.
Yeah :V
Hetalia...w00t.

dancing_llama
12-26-2010, 12:00 PM
*bump*

angel of darknezz
09-29-2011, 01:51 AM
^ (Those pics are... cool ^_^)

C'mon, people! This thread needs to be revived! I for one, love this show a lot! I recently saw the Hetalia movie in Sub, and I cannot wait to see the Funimation Dub of the movie.

Oh, and...

PASTA!

WolfSpirit456
09-29-2011, 01:59 PM
I love Hetalia! Italy is hilarious! :biggrin:

angel of darknezz
09-29-2011, 09:21 PM
PASTAAA ~!!!!

angel of darknezz
11-30-2011, 07:44 PM
Would anybody like to talk about this show? I love it. Unfortunately, I don't know any fans of it...

FluffyPillow
12-19-2011, 07:45 PM
I haven't watched all, but I like it,although it's just crack. The idea to personalize countries is great. Germany is just a clichée, but I guess that's every person/country in that show. ;)
And I don't care if it's gay or not, I watch it for the history within the history (we have to go deeper).
I guess my favourite so far is Japan and Russia. Ah and the HRE, of course ^^

angel of darknezz
12-19-2011, 07:52 PM
I watch it for the historical content as well... My favorite character is England.

FluffyPillow
12-19-2011, 07:59 PM
It's really funny to sit in class and imagine France, Germany etc. as Hetalia characters.

angel of darknezz
12-19-2011, 08:11 PM
Indeed.

Roseleaf
12-20-2011, 08:52 PM
It's really funny to sit in class and imagine France, Germany etc. as Hetalia characters.

My history class is torture for me. For some reason, all history books love to portray Germany's invasion on Poland in the most sexual way possible. Also, when we were going over the wars between Romans and the Germanic tribes, I straight up started cackling like an idiot. Lucky Mrs. Engles is awesome enough that I felt comfortable explaining Hetalia to her prior to the incident, so she kinda just rolled her eyes and told me to shut it.

In my classic Roseleaf way, my favorite character would have to be a minor one, probably a tie between Turkey and Spain, and I also love my homeland of Denmark <3

LordZorc
12-21-2011, 01:37 PM
LOVE THIS SHOW! PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

angel of darknezz
12-22-2011, 09:38 AM
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n612/omgwutlulz/hetalia.jpg

Roseleaf
12-22-2011, 08:46 PM
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/211/2/1/denmark_and_sweden_by_sad_sd-d4243fl.png

angel of darknezz
12-23-2011, 03:17 AM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/darkangelbaby123/Hetalia/de478b82.jpg

WolfSpirit456
01-23-2012, 11:49 PM
http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h348/moonsong123/Hetalia/YESRUSSIAOFCOURSEYOUWILL.jpg

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/247/2/b/hetalia___chibi_italy_by_baka_sann-d2y0452.jpg

Emelinee
03-25-2012, 04:55 PM
I love Hetalia, it's so wonderfully hilarious. And the yaoi subtext is just a bonus. I can never take History lessons seriously anymore though- I already got into trouble when we studied Italian doctors in the Renaissance and I instantly yelled "Pasta!". Totally worth it, though.

FluffyPillow
04-13-2012, 07:44 AM
For some reason, all history books love to portray Germany's invasion on Poland in the most sexual way possible.

Whut? How does that look like?

N!Germany: "At 5:45 we'll shoot back!"
Poland: "Uh, is that a date?"
N!Germany: "Close enough."
Russia: "Lovely idea. Hey, Germany, let's get married!"
England: "Waaaaait! Germany conquered Poland, but that's against the rules!"
N!Germany: "Screw the appeasement policy. I told you, I told you in Munich back then!"

And that's the point where I should stop... what am I doing? WWII is just a big stab-in-the-back scenario. Everybody betrayed everybody. The low point of humankind.

Rosekun
04-17-2012, 08:48 PM
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/211/2/1/denmark_and_sweden_by_sad_sd-d4243fl.png

Might i just say that I love SuDen so much! NORDIC PAIRINGS FTW!!!! ::3:

Dezzidance
05-12-2012, 05:06 AM
I like Canada and Russia the most so far! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6565449/1/Auf_Wiedersehen_Sweetheart (Halleujah, goof Ff!)

FluffyPillow
05-14-2012, 11:58 AM
I really like the manga the more or less unpublished comic strips but the humour in the anime, especially the dub version is sometimes a bit rough/rude. I have those moments where I have to click 'pause' just to aks myself: "did he really said that?!" And then I sit there and wonder if I'm allowed to laugh or not.

Ah! I have a 'funny' comic idea. Just one picture with Germany and Russia but 'hi hi hi'

And that fanfic seems to be very popular. But I'm not into shippings so...