PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Anzu/American Anzu

cyclonzgirl
09-02-2010, 10:41 PM
Well on this site, Anzu is basically public enemy #1 but I went to watch some season 0 episodes and most of the people there seemed to hate american anzu (aka friendship speech anzu) but thought japanese anzu was okay. So I compared them a little and decided that Japanese Anzu is a little better than american anzu mainly because she does not spout friendship speeches every time she talks and plus, she actually has spirit despite american anzu being a pretty much soulless cheerleader for yuugi. (oh and to add subplots of course!) so what does everyone else say? are the differences between the two anzus just imagined by me, influenced by what everyone else is saying?? or does everyone else see the differences?
(In case you can't tell, im bored. :thatface::bearface:)

ValkyrieJuno
09-04-2010, 04:04 PM
I actually don't mind Anzu in the American version. Her friendship speeches may be a little cheesey but she's still an ideal friend in my eyes. ^_^

CoolalooxAnime
11-17-2010, 12:31 AM
i say that the english verison anzu is annoying and i hate her, but in season zero she is more nice and not-annoying XD

Ganjamira
11-17-2010, 04:10 PM
Nyeh, both are annoying, but the japanese/manga-Anzu is a lot more the "all-time-victim". Or bait, punchingball, hostage, something like that^^ The other Anzu is only annoying....

luvyugiandyami
11-26-2010, 11:00 PM
i like the jap version of everyone better than their dubbed counterpart. the dubbed characters are..i dont know....whats the word? maybe like soul missing. if you watch the subbed(you can watch them at gogoanime, i do that all of the time (:D)) then dubbed, you can tell that their totally different. which means i like the jap version of yami, except when he says "aibou", which means partner, which is kinda gay...