PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D - Bonds Beyond Time

ggctuk
10-05-2010, 05:32 AM
Probably know this by now but I see no thread for it. I dug right back and there was no thread for this, it seems.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie: Super Fusion! Bonds that Transcend Time is to be dubbed as Yu-Gi-Oh! 3D - Bonds Beyond Time, for release next spring by 4Kids. I assume most of the cast will reprise their roles (with one exception - Maddie Blaustein will obviously be replaced). More footage will be added to make it longer, but I wonder what 4Kids will cut from it. Pegasus and Solomon probably get sent to the Shadow Realm, that'll pretty much be confirmed (although they didn't do that with the Pyramid of Light, they probably will this time)

Discuss the impending destruction of this film.

good2games
10-12-2010, 09:17 AM
cool a 2nd yu-gi-oh movie, and what japan has what.....10 of them???

ggctuk
05-26-2011, 04:10 PM
Well, a bit of a bump, but with NEWS:

Despite the legal action against 4Kids, the movie will be released in the UK in July by Manga Entertainment (http://twitter.com/#!/MangaUK/status/60965090953932800). It shall be uncut and will also come with the original Japanese track along with English subtitles.

If this sells well enough, if 4Kids loses the license for Yu-Gi-Oh! for good (and I hope they do), then Manga definitely needs to pick it back up and re-release the entire backlog of the series, possibly redubbed, but definitely uncut with the original Japanese audio and English subs.