PDA

View Full Version : My Abridged Officially Impossible (My A.O.I.) Ai Yori Aoshi

Hollyhock Samurai
10-11-2010, 06:14 AM
I, HollyhockSamurai, has had a dream of making his own abridged series for several years, a series called Ai Yori Aoshi Abridged. Many of us know that LittleKuriboh makes fun of Yu-Gi-Oh!, adding the statement that "Joe" doesn't have enough time to watch full seasons of Yu-Gi-Oh! to understand the plot. Ai Yori Aoshi Abridged is going to be more than just "shortening" the plot to something Joe can understand, but just as importantly take a look at Joe and the life that prevents Joe to watch full seasons of Yu-Gi-Oh!, and the Joe in question is Kaoru Hanabishi. Now, for those who have watched Ai Yori Aoshi, we know that it is "slice of life" anime, its supposed to be as close to life as possible. I think Ai Yori Aoshi does a great job compared to others in this genre. But because it is like I said, slice of life "anime", its going to be made fun of in that sense. Kaoru is our "life", and Aoi is our "anime", just the sweet matrimony of this couple is worth making fun of (of course we shouldn't forget our other characters too, but sadly only 2 of those other characters actually exist). As part of life, the characters in this series are "the viewers" of other abridged series, and thus I will also make fun of the jokes in these other series as well, but I will limit that to one joke per series on this forum in case anyone asks which ones. This anime could be the 4th wall in personification.

Hollyhock Samurai
10-11-2010, 06:25 AM
Sadly though, I don't have the equipment or the DVDs to perform this task, which is why the title says *[its impossible]. If anyone would like to help me with this dilemma, then feel free

*these letters should be red, and it is actually a shout out to Umineko No Naku Koro Ni, in which text written in red is known as "The Red Truth", in which it speaks a truth that can be worked around in some way.