PDA

View Full Version : is one piece real?

Willfried
11-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Is there any legit history behind Naruto and One Piece? I really think there is some truth to it because I think the one piece could be real. and I seen people breathe fire before.

niknnik
11-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Of course it's real, dimwit, have you never heard the legends of Gold Roger and his infamous pirate crew? And Monkey D. Luffy. The Den Den Mushi's are fake though, they were invented 200 years after the story of The Strawhats.
Naruto is debatable. While it's true there were many ninja villages several hundred years ago, their chakra levels were never that high and records show that Naruto Uzumaki was actually the local drunk. It's believed that "Rasengan" was just him throwing a bowling ball while "Sage Mode" was based off him getting high. However, there is some truth behind the series.
Not Bleach though. How the fuck could that be real? I mean, ghosts? Pfft.

PoisonXLilly
11-11-2010, 06:05 PM
._."

Anime=Totally real
..Pfft. Everyone knows that. =/

EZE
11-11-2010, 06:25 PM
One piece characters are based on real pirates

TitanAura
11-11-2010, 06:28 PM
One piece characters are based on real pirates
Many of their names are taken from real pirates. The actual characters themselves are Oda's creations.

Also, yes the One Piece is real. Go sail around the world on a plank and I'm sure you'll find it eventually. It would also help if you strap slabs of meat to your torso and flail madly.

EZE
11-12-2010, 04:04 PM
Many of their names are taken from real pirates. The actual characters themselves are Oda's creations.

Also, yes the One Piece is real. Go sail around the world on a plank and I'm sure you'll find it eventually. It would also help if you strap slabs of meat to your torso and flail madly.

I read that some characters are based on famous people by the personality. I'm not sure if it was true or not.

Ganjamira
11-12-2010, 09:14 PM
Is that realy a mean question???? One Piece, real? Ähm, sure....Than the Altantic Ocean is the West Blue or something.... For real kiddo, read a historic-lexica....about pirates...

And no, none OnePiece pirate is actually named or based on a real pirate. Maybe the inspiration based on real Pirates. (Especially Black Beard, but believe it, he is just a real legend too....)

Ääääähm....Naruto....is based on japanese legends. Yes their are real legends. Like real fairytales. Or the story of OnePiece. Even the society of ninjas shown in Naruto never was happened like that. Their were more like monks than assassins.

And at least again: listen to the teacher in lessons! Or read....books!