PDA

View Full Version : Code Geass: TFG

Pages : [1] 2 3

grimfang999
11-02-2010, 06:38 AM
Requires a minimum of 20 players to play. The number of players is unlimited and new players can join when they wish. Ruled will be edited and adapted as the game progresses

1) Every player who signs up they must also pm the gm on their preferred side out of:
-The Britannian empire
- The Japanese rebel groups
- Other factions which have significance to the plot are also permitted to be chosen, although this may mean that your role may not be involved until later stages than other players
2) After the initial time limit for sign-ups is over, or the needed number of players has been reached, the players on each side shall be announced on what team they are on (preferences will be taken into consideration, however if there are too many on one side then it shall be balanced out to 13 Britannians and 7 rebels).
3) The hierarchy and roles of the Britannians will be announced on the thread. The heirarchy include the princes and princesses of the empire, followed by commanding officers and then soldiers. Each rank has certain benefits than the one below.
4) Rebel groups will have their players announced but their roles will be pmed. These roles include their alias while out of battle.
5) Once these roles have been distributed all players post or pm (depending on alignment) their name and personality of their individual. This is important as it will determine your reaction to immediate random events, your persons stats, and also, in the low odds of randomly receiving one, the ability of your Geass (power is decided by gm). People can copy characters from the anime but this does not mean you will get anything different. For example, Instead of Lelouch getting a geass, it could very well end up being Milly instead.

Once all sign-ups and personalities have been settled (or time limit reached to put in personalities, unassigned personalities will be decided by the gm), one member of the rebel group will automatically be granted a geass, taking into consideration alias role at start.

Combat

When open combat occurs the system will depend on type of combat

One-on-one Knightmare frame battle

1) Open combat between only one or two players on each side
2) Each will fight with their own/current Knightmare frames
3) The Knightmare frames speed stats will be compared and determine who attacks first
4) Combat moves are determined during the turn through posts on the thread between the two. After one player posts on how they attack (with what and where) the other chooses how to counter (block or dodge).
5) The attacking player begins by selecting their choice of weapon to attack.
- Melee weapon damage will be determined by (attackers base attack + weapon / defenders base def) X20.
- Ranged weapon damage is the same just without base attack. Ranged weapons cannot be blocked except with special shields
-Attacks with no weapons is the same as melee just without the weapon damage. No weapon attacks include punching, kicking and ramming.
6) The attacker will then target a section of the Knightmare frame they wish to attack. Targeting different areas will have different effects on a strong successful hit (5+ more than calculated):
-Head/Cockpit: 20% chance of stunning player (opponent misses a turn)
-Left/right arms: 35% chance of severing/permanently damaging the arm (will disable the use of wrist mounted or two-handed weaponry)
-Torso: 25% chance of shorting out circuit (15% chance of disabling a weapon for one turn, 10% chance of disabling a leg for two turns (prevents dodging))
Left/right leg: 20% chance of damaging leg (unable to dodge for two turns), 10% chance of permanent damage (cannot dodge for rest of combat, will require assistance of medical vehicle in Strategic warfare)
7) - Blocking success will be determined by:
(Attackers attack / Defenders base attack + base def) X 100
The percent will determine how much of the damage the knightmare frame takes by taking away the percent of the total from the intended damage. Some weapons can ignore blocks and blocking will fail if the opposing frame has 50% or higher attack. A successful block will also prevent any crippling effects which may have occurred otherwise to the legs or body, but may do damage the arms if the frame has no special shield (10% chance of losing an arm, will increase by 5% each time blocking is used).
- Dodging will look at both sides speed stat plus or minus the attackers weapon speed, and put into a ratio and times by 10. It will then be put into the RNG and rounded up. Whichever side is closest to that number in the ratio wins. If defender wins no damage will be taken, if attacker wins damage is applied normally.
8)Then the final damage will be placed into an RNG where the result can be 10 damage above or below the calculated damage. The dodge or block will be calculated after and finishing with additional effects if needed.
9) After each attack and counter the gm will announce the success a hit or fail, and will determine the damage of the attack.. The one who defended will then have their turn to attack.
10) The battle will proceed until one player decides to retreat or their frame reaches 0HP. If all HP is lost then the frame is broken and the player is forced retreat without the frame.

Strategic Warfare

1) The turn before these major battles begin players will be able to sortie their starting positions, troops and resources. Each player will control a platoon, whose size is limited by a point system (explained in point 7 of rest phase).
2) Fighting will take place on a map of the region, with the map divided into segments and squares
3) The number of squares a platoon can move is determined by the slowest units speed.
4) Attacking can be ranged with weaponry which permits it
5) When a platoon attacks another platoon, they can select their target unit(s) is the platoon. Damage is applied the same as how it is in Knightmare combat. In response this this, a defending platoon has several options:
-Scatter: This prevents collateral damage affecting other troops, but will cause the platoon to retreat back 3 squares to regroup, and a counter attack cannot be applied. Retreating and regrouping takes one turn, and the units are vulnerable if attacked during retreat.
-Shield: A unit with higher def can protect weaker units from damage and collateral damage, but unless has a special shield will take all the blast damage from the attack
-Counter fire: The platoon can shoot back at the attacking platoon, though units will receive full and collateral damage from the attack.
6) Morale: If a platoon has lost 50% of its units (in terms of points), dice shall be rolled in a war hammer styled leadership test. If the test fails, the platoon will enter a panicked retreat. The retreating platoon will keep running at a rate of 4 squares a turn until they leave the battle, or encounter another friendly platoon, of which they can merge into if there is room. Some units can merge while the others continue to retreat. While in retreat, the units are vulnerable to enemy fire.
7) If two or more Knightmare frames encounter, this will engage in Knightmare combat. Friendly units in the Knightmare Frames platoons cannot engage in the battle, but can fire at each other while the combat is going on. In these circumstances, if a knightmare rame retreats from combat, it will work in the same way as the Platoon “scatter” rule.
8) Leaders or higher ranking individuals can manoeuvre lower ranking generals platoons if they choose to do so.
9) If a generals platoon is completely destroyed, the general is captured and can be recovered through means which will be later explained.
10) Turn will end once either all moves are in or 24 hours has gone past.
11) Combat cannot last for more than 7 turns. If the time limit is reached then the side with the few amounts of points lost is the winner. Other two victory means are:
-if the team is able to achieve their objective, such as capturing a specific point or protecting a unit
-If all enemy units are destroyed, captured or in retreat.

Rest

1) these parts of the game will last 2-3 turns and for most people will act as a role playing element, where the rebels will live as their Alias temporarily and the Britannians do as they will. Remember some of the rp elements may effect later events in rest or combat. During this time the Britannians cannot attack members of the Japanese Rebel groups.
2) The Britanians can import or export troops to or from the region to fight other battles elsewhere. Only one combative member of Royalty is allowed in combat at a time.
3) The Rebel forces can use tactical or political stunts on the Britanian forces which is down to the players to decide. Once they do this, it is up for the Britannian forces to come up with a counter to this stunt. The one who manoeuvres most creatively in this wins, and the victor side receives something off the other, either from conditional deals or agreements.
4) receiving new units.
-Britanians can import and export units at will
-Rebel forces will have volunteers willing to join. Number of volunteers depends on success and fame in previous battles, as well as the mean Charisma of the players on the Rebel side. The rebels may also receive new machinery from other sources and can also repair damaged machines they defeated in Combat to use.
6) Recovering captured players
-Either side can pay a ransom to the other side consisting of machinery or weaponry or captured units the side is willing to give away. The value of the general determines how much is needed to recover them. If both sides hold an enemy general, an exchange can take place where each side gets their player back.
-As mentioned above, The Rebel forces can play a political stunt to try and force the opposing side to handing over the general. However this is risky as if the stunt fails the forces will lose something important, perhaps the leader which they put on the lines to succeed. If the stunt succeeds or is enough to impress, the Rebel forces will receive additional troops from volunteers.
-Either side can attack the base which holds their captured generals, which shall be the next strategic warfare phase. Not all defending generals will be at the base at the time, so the other generals will enter on turn 3 as reinforcements. The attacking side must breach the defences and reach the cell the general is in and successfully escape as their objective.
7) Sortie
-Takes place one turn before combat initiates.
-Both sides look at their resources and then organises them into a platoon for each general
-Maximum platoon points for each general will be determined by leadership X5
-The sides can then arrange their starting positions. Due to size and force strength disadvantage, the Rebel forces will always set up second and get a look at the Britannian forces set-up. Except in special situations, the general battlefield will have both sides facing head on, with the distance in they can sortie being length of battlefield / 5

grimfang999
11-02-2010, 06:39 AM
Stats

Players

After analysing a persons personality, the gm will assign the player certain stats based on their characteristics. These will determine reactions to random events and so forth. The stats will look like this:

Intelligence:
Leadership:
Charisma:
Alignment: X% Good/evil (Determines willingness to fight and aggression)

Knightmare Frames

Knightmare frames can only be used by players and, depending on its strength and abilities, require certain levels of intelligence to use. They have different weapons which effect their power in combat.

Early Standard Britannian Knightmare frames

Glasgow model
Intelligence required: 8
Point cost: 25
HP: 125
Melee Attack: 20
Armour Def: 25
Speed: 6
Weapons:
-Slash Harkin (Torso mounted, ranged)
Attack 25
Range 7
-Tonfas (arm mounted, one arm required per Tonfa, melee)
Attack 10 (with one arm attack is 5)
Range 1
-Knightmare Assault Rifle (Two-handed, ranged)
Attack 30
Range 5

Sutherland model
Speed: 8
Weapons:
-Slash Harkin (Torso mounted)
Attack 25
Range 7
Range 1
-Knightmare Assault Rifle (two-handed, ranged)
Attack 30
Range 5

Special Early Britanian Knightmare Frames:

Lancelot
Intelligence required: 11
Point cost: 50
HP: 150
Melee Attack: 25
Armour Def: 30
Speed: 12
Weapons:
Attack 25
Range 7
-Master Vibration Swords (back mounted, one arm required per blade, melee)
Attack 15 (with one arm attack is 10)
-VARIS particle Rifle (two-handed, ranged)
Attack 35
Range 5
-Blaze Luminous (wrist mounted, melee)
Attack 0
Range 1
Shields all friendly troops in square. Can only be used once per combat, 3 times per Combat.

Early Japanese rebel force Knightmare frames

Burai model
Speed: 7
Weapons:
Attack 25
Range 7
Range 1
-Machine gun (Torso mounted, ranged)
Attack 35
Range 5

Special early Japanese rebel force Knightmare frames
Guren MKII model
Intelligence required: 12
Point cost: 50
Melee Attack: 35
Armour Def: 30
Speed: 10
Weapons:
Attack 25
Range 7
-Radiant wave surger (right hand mounted, melee)
Attack 20
Range 1
Can also be used as a shield every 3 turns
Can only be used twice as a weapon in combat, once in a one-on-one Knightmare battle.
-Grenade launcher (left wrist mounted, ranged)
Attack 35
Range 5
Can only be used 3 times per warfare.
causes collateral damage

Units

Basic troops which are form up the Platoons of a player. number next to unit type is how many people are required to form the unit.

Infantry (5)
Point cost: 5
Hp: 15 per person (75 total)
Melee attack: 5
Armour def: 5
Speed: 5
Weapon:
-knife
Attack 10
range 1
Ineffective against machinery
-pistol
Attack 5
Range 3
Weapon choice:
-Assault rifle
Attack: 10
Range: 5
-Missile Launcher
Attack: 25
Range: 10
Causes Collateral damage to 10 units of a platoon (Each infantry counting for 1).
Causes extra damage to Knightmare Frames and other vehicles
Can only be used twice per battle
-Sniper Rifle
Attack: 20
Range: 20
Slow firing, takes one turn to reload
Weak in close combat
50% chance of instakilling other infantry

Tank (3)
Point cost: 10
Hp: 50
Melee attack: 10
Armour: 15
Speed: 3
Weapons:
-Cannon
Slow firing, takes two turns to reload
Causes Collateral damage
-Machine gun Turret
Attack: 10

Gunship (4)
Point cost: 15
Hp: 75
Melee attack: 0
Armour: 20
Speed: 10
Extremely vulnerable to Missiles and Rockets (+50% damage)
Weapons:
-Heavy Machine Gun
Attack: 15
-Missiles
Finite number, can only use three times per Warfare phase

Artillery (5)
Point cost: 15
Hp: 50
Melee attack: 0
Armour: 20
Speed: 2
Weapons:
-Artillery Cannon
Attack: 35
Range: 20
Requires one turn to set up and one turn to remobilise
can only fire every three turns
causes collateral damage to all units in platoon

Medical/Mechanic vehicle (5)
Point cost: 5
(all unused points in army will be placed into reserve vehicles which will enter to repair incoming friendly units)
Hp: 35
Armour: 10
Speed: 4
Weapons: none
Repairs units +15 health per turn. Cannot heal while unit is in combat.
Will repair any crippling effects Knightmare frames have over 1 turn.
Reserve units will only heal units if the unit is within 5 squares to the friendly edge of the board/3 squares from the defenders objective.
When repairing a Knightmare frame from crippling effects and cannot move, the vehicle will travel to the damaged Knightmare to repair the crippling effects, but will only provide that unless the Knightmare returns to the friendly side.

grimfang999
11-02-2010, 06:40 AM
Knightmare frame combat has been tested, but strategic warfare requires real players to try out.

bakurachick
11-02-2010, 06:45 AM
i sign up!

biggles1
11-02-2010, 06:57 AM
EPIC WALL OF TEXT!

also I sign up :)

Random Fanatic
11-02-2010, 07:55 AM
I sign up.

grimfang999
11-02-2010, 08:17 AM
Also guys dont forget to pick your side

animex75
11-02-2010, 09:06 AM
i'm in, i guess i'll play as a rebel this game

Jotenks
11-02-2010, 10:12 AM
Rule Britannia, Britannia rules the I sign up!

0mnislash17
11-02-2010, 10:19 AM
I'll sign up, rebel.

Edit: I really hope this takes off...with all the other good games aside from DeathNote either on pause or dead we need new life in this section aside from brainless games.

grimfang999
11-02-2010, 01:44 PM
1. Bakurachick -Rebel
2. Biggles1 -Brittannian
3. Random fanatic -Rebel
4. Animex75 -Rebel
5. Jotenks -Brittannian
6. 0mnislash17 -Rebel
7. Astergray -Rebel
8. Greenthunder17 -Brittannian
9. Fat1fared -Brittannian
10. Yamiangie -Brittannian
11. TheOcean -Brittannian
12. Turtlicious -Rebel
13. Gwtyler1985 -

AsterGray
11-02-2010, 03:25 PM
i sign up.
rebel.

0mnislash17
11-02-2010, 03:28 PM
3/7 rebels are able to stratagize over MSN, very good ^_^.

Random Fanatic
11-02-2010, 04:22 PM
I thought it said in the rules that we pm the gm of sides.

grimfang999
11-02-2010, 04:24 PM
It doesnt really matter thinking about it. Though we need a bit more brittanians please

greenthunder17
11-02-2010, 06:08 PM
fine then i will be british as i sign up

Fat1Fared
11-02-2010, 06:20 PM
The Britiannia empire isn't British <_< >_> (Britain is owed by French at this point -_-)

=Anyway, I sign up as britianna, as everyone else going Rebel (wouldn't mind chinese federation but they don't come in till much later)

animex75
11-02-2010, 06:24 PM
true enough, but this is a timeline where we lost our revolution and the British Isles fell to that war

yamiangie
11-03-2010, 11:52 AM
I'll sign up as an britanian.

0mnislash17
11-03-2010, 07:21 PM
Bump since the current DN round has ended.

TheOcean
11-03-2010, 09:02 PM
I sign up? I think? Um, I'll be Britannia? Someone just totally point me in the right direction on things, because the first time I play a game I always suck at it.

Turtlicious
11-03-2010, 09:59 PM
i sign up as a rebel...

a smexy rebel

gwtyler1985
11-03-2010, 11:08 PM
I sign up as a male student who used to live with a blind girl. One of those fits me but I forget which.

grimfang999
11-04-2010, 05:38 AM
I sign up as a male student who used to live with a blind girl. One of those fits me but I forget which.

>_>

Just say what side you want to join, your alias role will be given after to ensure nobody chooses to become basically lelouch

Britannian

2. Biggles1 -Britannian
5. Jotenks -Britanian
8. Greenthunder17 -Britannian
9. Fat1fared -Brittanian
10. Yamiangie -Brittannian
11. TheOcean -Brittannian

Rebel

1. Bakurachick -rebel
3. Random fanatic -rebel
4. Animex75 -rebel
6. 0mnislash17 -Rebel
7. Astergray -Rebel
12. Turtlicious -Rebel
14. Ishikawa Oshro -Rebel

Unassigned

13. Gwtyler1985 -

We currently need at least 7 more Britannians. If you want this game to start sooner please help in promotion

Ishikawa Oshro
11-04-2010, 01:03 PM
I SIGN UP........AS A REBEL!!!!!
A.K.A ameri WHAT!!!

grimfang999
11-04-2010, 01:17 PM
Just a note you can still sign up as a rebel but that will mean that someone will either:
a) extra sign up as a brittannian if they havent sign up already
b) resign up by choice as a Brittanian
c) be randomly assigned brittanian

Its just I want to start it with a 2:1 ratio so its more like the anime with the rebels being ourmumbered

grimfang999
11-05-2010, 10:23 AM
Alright due to so few sign-ups Ill start with 15 if one more signs up but if we suddenly get mass-signups We will go to 20. Is there anyone willing to leave the rebels if we start with 15 to make the ratio 2:1?

0mnislash17
11-05-2010, 10:24 AM
I'll volunteer.

AsterGray
11-05-2010, 10:25 AM
i'll do the same.

animex75
11-05-2010, 10:26 AM
you could try to recruit our resident Lelouch and C.C. :V

grimfang999
11-05-2010, 10:26 AM
ourwhonow?

animex75
11-05-2010, 10:28 AM
one sec

animex75
11-05-2010, 10:29 AM
http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/member.php?u=15962
and
http://forum.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/member.php?u=9336

gwtyler1985
11-06-2010, 12:42 AM
I'm good wherever I am. I'm just that good.

Gamemaster300
11-06-2010, 06:35 PM
i sign up britanian

grimfang999
11-06-2010, 06:45 PM
Initial sign up phase complete. Sign ups are still accepted throughout the game.

Britannian Generals

Biggles1
Jotenks
Greenthunder17
Fat1fared
Yamiangie
TheOcean
Gwtyler1985
Gamemaster300
0mnislash17
Astergray

Rebel forces generals

Bakurachick
Random fanatic
Animex75
Turtlicious
Ishikawa Oshro

Ill now determine and send out ranks and Aliases to all the players and all players please respond with a personallity for their person via pm. Send it in this kind of format:

Name:
personallity: (how the person acts in general)
(optional) brief history:

So basically like an rp. Add anything else if you want. If you base your character off of someone in the anime I will announce the character has been taken and cannot be used by others. Once you have sent this info Ill then reply with your chracters statistics.

grimfang999
11-06-2010, 08:00 PM
All positions have been given out, though I forgot to give the generals of the rebel forces their aliases... Ill let them decide

Ill move on the the final preparation step when everybody has accepted and given me their chracters personallity

gwtyler1985
11-06-2010, 09:19 PM
Name: William Mallary III
Family: Lord William Mallary II, known for his military exploits in the taking of Area 11.
Personallity: Manipulative, calculating, cunning, and always looking to turn a personal profit.
Dislikes: Being outwitted, losing his composure, asparagus.
(optional) brief history: A child prodigy, William graduated college at the top of his class at the age of 13 and volunteered for a military program to train officers. He was the only success and was given his own battalion.

grimfang999
11-06-2010, 09:26 PM
While I would have prefered it im pm... ok. I guess it works for both the rp part and the military part. Im guessing your character isnt quite as interested in keeping his people alive as he is with victory?
I would prefer a bit more detail if you could on his personallity but if you feel that should suffice and you will build into it as you go along sure.
What of familly? Any living relatives relavent to the plot?

Fat1Fared
11-06-2010, 09:46 PM
tyler something tells me our characters going to be rivals

gwtyler1985
11-06-2010, 09:48 PM
fixed.

Sounds like a challenge. I'm game.

Fat1Fared
11-07-2010, 04:37 PM
OK, grim what happening right now?

grimfang999
11-07-2010, 04:43 PM
stll waiting for a couple of people >_>

bakurachick, turtle and randm fanatic needs to pm me their characters

AsterGray
11-07-2010, 04:48 PM
random/turt have been offline for like a day so yeah.

animex75
11-07-2010, 04:49 PM
i'll pester bc over MSN when she gets online :V

grimfang999
11-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Typical... as soon as I start baku, turt and random disappear off the face of the earth...

TheOcean
11-07-2010, 05:03 PM
Its a Sunday. Depending on their current religious leanings they might be at church.

grimfang999
11-07-2010, 05:06 PM
four over 24 hours?

TheOcean
11-07-2010, 05:08 PM
LOL Well, depending on their religious leanings.... :P

If they take too long you did say you'd give out personalities, kinda sucks to have them afk though.

AsterGray
11-07-2010, 05:10 PM
as an aside, i find it really amusing that all three of them are rebels.

animex75
11-07-2010, 05:10 PM
well, actually he only gave us a job

grimfang999
11-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Indeed. Im going to wait until tuesday at most but no further to start

biggles1
11-07-2010, 05:37 PM
I wont be active tuesday or wednesday probably

grimfang999
11-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Then thecoean shall be in the first combat phase

bakurachick
11-07-2010, 05:48 PM
sry no access to computer til now >>

Fat1Fared
11-07-2010, 06:43 PM
ok grim I begin my operation to win the hearts and minds of the Japanese as self proclaimed viceroy of these Lands, I wish to extend a hand of friendship to them and show them that we are not enemies, but those who wish cause unrest and war are the ones we must stand against in a united front, and know this rebels, for very bomb you throw at innocents and for shop you destroy with the helpless within it, me and my men will be there and we will lay down our lives, our wealth and our power in the defence of Japanese and Britiannain alike, our cause is not to fight you but the defend the weak and this is why my men are under strict orders not to hurt you, not to attack you and not to take this war to you, we are here as peace keepers and defenders of the weak, any action now taken against us or those under our charge is an act of unprovoked war aggression brought on by yourself and proves that your forces care more for their own ends and greed than that of the common men,

that is all

biggles1
11-07-2010, 06:45 PM
double post

animex75
11-07-2010, 06:59 PM
-turns the TV off-
Hmph, what a load of shit.

gwtyler1985
11-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Lt. Mallary, reporting for duty. It is an honor to serve under the prestigious Lord Bokic.

biggles1
11-07-2010, 07:59 PM
It is I, Prince Alexander. I expect all you soldiers to be ready to move out the moment the order is given. We face a persistent adversary and the only path to victory is paved with their blood. For Britannia!

Jotenks
11-08-2010, 05:51 AM
It is I, Kira! Wait, no....

Fat1Fared
11-08-2010, 07:45 AM
It is I, Prince Alexander. I expect all you soldiers to be ready to move out the moment the order is given. We face a persistent adversary and the only path to victory is paved with their blood. For Britannia!

<gerr> Have you never heard of term diplomatic negotiations...Your Highness

PS it is Spelt Bokic

biggles1
11-08-2010, 08:06 AM
<gerr> Have you never heard of term diplomatic negotiations...Your Highness

PS it is Spelt Bokic

Rebels rarely listen to negotiations, this has been proven time and time again.

gwtyler1985
11-08-2010, 08:36 AM
True, but when such rebels are found, and not just a few upstarts, then we can decide whether to negotiate or attack. Priority concerning any opposing faction must be in reconnaissance.

TheOcean
11-08-2010, 10:04 AM
((I am cool with going first if biggles is going to be gone on tues & wed, if biggles wants to go first though that is also cool, all up to you guys. :D))

Gentlemen, please, to fight amongst ourselves merely weakens us. You may order your forces as pleases you Alexander, but do not expect me to clean up the blood of dead children, or the tears of angry parents.

Brother, I, Princess Ilisabetta, must agree with Lt. Mallary's caution. Reconnaissance to learn who are not the loyal subjects of the Emperor would be most prudent at this time. Lord Bokic, I am sure you can keep the peace, I have complete faith in your abilities.

Still, despite our differences we are united by our blood. Let Britannia live forever under our swift and gentle hands.

grimfang999
11-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Hey like this already. Alot of roleplay going on and we havent even begun yet

animex75
11-08-2010, 10:56 AM
(lot more lively than the RP group, that's for sure)

animex75
11-08-2010, 11:07 AM
-goes off to work at the military base-

grimfang999
11-08-2010, 11:18 AM
Ah yes speaking of which rebels are allowed to have jobs if their character is an adult so long as it isnt taken, impossable or overdone

0mnislash17
11-08-2010, 11:27 AM
*Observes the bickering in silence*

yamiangie
11-08-2010, 11:27 AM
I believe that the best way to get Area 11 stabilized is to rebuild the economy and set up several anime studios in the getto. I think we are over do for another Astro Boy series.

animex75
11-08-2010, 11:29 AM
(i lol'd XD)

yamiangie
11-08-2010, 11:34 AM
you have issue with my economic reform ideas? clearly we need to start up new industry.

animex75
11-08-2010, 11:39 AM
(hey, i'm OOC right now)

grimfang999
11-08-2010, 11:53 AM
Waiting on turtle im going to start analysing and granting people character statistics. Also because people are announcing where they are in the Bitannian ranks ill give the heirarchy now:

Royalty:
TheOcean
Biggles1

Lords:
Greenthunder17
Fat1fared
Yamiangie

Generals:
Gamemaster300
Gwtyler1985
Astergray
Jotenks

Special forces unit:
0mnislash17

Rebel heirarchy will be pm'd and they can reveal it at their leasure

biggles1
11-08-2010, 01:16 PM
oohh omni is spec ops :P

AsterGray
11-08-2010, 02:24 PM
...jeez. I heard the stories but, dang, did they not do this place justice. Seriously, how can people acutally live in such a dump?

Ugh, on second thoughts, ask a stupid question, why don't ya...

Better point, did we let people live like this so long?

<.<, >.>, <.<

Suppose I better stop rambling and do some work.

Lord Bocik, ya have any orders?

Fat1Fared
11-08-2010, 03:47 PM
<sigh> maybe someone will learn my actual name

=Anyway as it stands only orders those sent by PM, remember all to send your actions to grim to put into motion, though I have issued orders I respect your right to carry them out in your own personal manor because if a leader cannot trust his men, his men will never trust him

grimfang999
11-08-2010, 03:50 PM
round will probably start tomorrow night, depending on how much of the economic essay I get done by then, and also if turt can get his character in in 24 hours. I believe the final preparation is to create the map for the first phase of combat

0mnislash17
11-08-2010, 06:54 PM
oohh omni is spec ops :P

(Yeah, it felt pretty awesome lol)

Jotenks
11-08-2010, 07:41 PM
This 11 place is a dump, let's blow it all up.
Just give the orders...

gwtyler1985
11-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Please pipe down. If we blew up the entirety of area 11, then the entire area would be worthless. We need to minimize collateral damage. You would do well to remember our orders.

0mnislash17
11-08-2010, 08:14 PM
I concur, we should take more civil actions and try to come to a compromise with the Rebels. In the end we will still be in power but things will cease to be hostile. Worse comes to worst, I have complete faith in our brave soldiers to defend our cause and the royal family.

Turtlicious
11-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Ok i gotta be honest...

I'm never on on saturdays...

I visit my Father and sometimes have people over I will try my best but generally Saturdays are bad for me

grimfang999
11-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Alright then Here is the map for the first Combat phase

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk29/grimfang999/map-1.jpg

I need the Brittanians to select three people for the beginning of combat and four for turn 3 reinforcements.

I need the Rebels to select 1 person for the beginning and the remaining three which arnt the leader shal enter on turn 2 as reinforcements

Royalty or captains can assign who it is if they want, though not necessary if you would rather do it democratically

grimfang999
11-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Ok then to clarify The mission objective for the Rebels is to escape the city without the starting player being completely defeated. They will need to travel out of the region in anyway possable. Once all rebels have escaped, been defeated, or have managed to endure for 7 turns, the battle is over.

Victory goes to the Brittanians if all rebels are defeated, and/or the primary rebel is captured
Victory goes to the Rebels if the Brittanians are defeated, the primary rebel escapes, or the rebels survive.

Added rule- If a squad is defeated an opposing general will need to move to the spot where the generals platoon was finally destroyed to capture the general. Taking the General to the safe zone will be a complete capture, while if the platoon with the captured general is in it is destroyed the general is free once more. Ally generals can also do the same for their fallen generals.

TheOcean
11-09-2010, 05:02 PM
How do we place units? do we just tell you what squares we want to be placed in? Does the Rebel need to place itself first if we're in pursuit?

0mnislash17
11-09-2010, 05:09 PM
We always place first I believe, M'lady.

gwtyler1985
11-09-2010, 05:10 PM
What he says is true. Might I call for a strategy meeting?

TheOcean
11-09-2010, 05:13 PM
(( Remind me to use parentheses from now on. ))

Well in that case, have Prince Alexander take care of it. He always wishes to jump into the fray. For my part speak to Lord Bokic for the time being. He'll be placing my forces for the first turn.

grimfang999
11-09-2010, 05:14 PM
I would like each team to have their people assigned first. If you are happy with your starting players then I would like an official decision then Ill show how many points each platoon can have and so the players can assign themselves their army. Then for the Brittanians they will start first and must start on or behind the safety line. Rebels will start slightly further ahead due to this being a pursuit mission

animex75
11-09-2010, 05:16 PM
(you get used to it)

grimfang999
11-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Ok im off to bed now so if there are people who wish to prepare for the round while im not here look at your leadership and time it by 5. Thats how many platoon points you have. Fill it with what units you can just remember your platoon will only move as fast as your slowest unit so choose wisely. Once you have decided on what please pm me if you are reserve or in sortie if the latter what co-ordinate you are starting in. I'll announce them when Ive seen them all for the start and the round shall begin.

Fat1Fared
11-09-2010, 06:53 PM
Ok everyone you have your orders, please send your enactments of them to me and grim and ocean

=Poeple of Japan, hear my call, my men are entering your city in order to help you and give you foods/supplies in order to ease your suffering and show our honesty in a new form of rule, we wish to show we are not your oppressors but your helpers, guides, liberates and even servants

TheOcean
11-09-2010, 07:05 PM
((Fared will now give out orders :P))

Turtlicious
11-09-2010, 09:20 PM
FOOOOOR NARNNNNIAAAA!!!!

(random unit whispers in ear)

FOOOOOORRRRR AREA EELLLLEVENNNN /

(units Cheer)

AND PONEEEE

gwtyler1985
11-10-2010, 09:56 AM
Alright, men, the use of ballistics is hereby suspended until further notice. We are under ceasefire, so if a single round is fired, whosoever fired it shall find themselves in a world of trouble. Understood?

SIR YES SIR!

Turtlicious
11-10-2010, 01:37 PM
PEOPLE RALLY TO ME AND LISTEN

YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO BY THE BRITTANIANS

THEY WOULD LIKE TO KEEP YOU LOCK IN THIS CLASSIST SOCIETY WE HAVE TODAY BUT I KNOW BETTER I KNOW THAT WE WILL FIGHT THAT WE WILL WIN

BUT WE NEED SOLDIERS WORKING MEN LIKE YOU TO FIGHT TO WIN TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG BUT APART WE WILL FALL NOW WHO'S WITH ME...?

(some of the crowd cheers)

I SAID WHO IS WIIITH MEEEEEE!

(ALL OF THE CROWD CHEERS LOWDLY)

ALSO FROM NOW ON AREA 11 WILL BE REFERED TO AS NARNIA

(crowd is silent)

Fine...

Ishikawa Oshro
11-10-2010, 01:41 PM
(ooc) lol

animex75
11-10-2010, 01:45 PM
Hirota walks by turt's little speech while on the way back home after his shift. What an idiot, making himself known.

grimfang999
11-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Hmm well so far not really clear on what is going on really, seems the Brittanians are overdoing the roleplay ab it when they need to be focusing on the tactic part of it right now, and the roleplay seems to be clouding their plans a bit. I really didnt like coming on to see 18 messages half of them being irrlevent and not getting anywhere. Nice to see you taking it seriously and all but roleplay without showing me you are. You guys dont need to pm with with every plan you have its unnecessary and just makes me more confued because I dont know what messages are out-dated and Ill forget or miss vital details. Just give me the raw facts

So as far as Ive gather it the three starting players of the Britannians are:

Astergray (21,3) 50/50
Sutherland
3xInfantry
1xTank

Gwtyler (5,3) 50/50
1 Sutherland knightmare frame
1 Gunship
1 Infantry (sniper rifles)
1 Infantry (assault rifles)

Fat1fared (Unspecified coordinates) 0/55
Seems to have misunderstoof the platoon system and given himself three.

And of their reserve forces:

Jotenks (reserve) 60/60
Sutherland model KF
Infantry X4
Tank X1
Medical Vehicle X1

Gamemaster (Reserve) 0/45

Yamiangie (Reserve) 50/50
Infantry X3
Gunship X1
tank X2

0mnislash (reserve) ???/50
???

Its really worrying when the reserve forces know more about the system than the main fighting squad. Still waiting on the rebels to fully make their choice of who to start with

Turtlicious
11-10-2010, 01:48 PM
How about.... Shoujo?

no NEW SHOUJO

(crowd Stares)

ok Eff the name...

(Crowd cheers again)

Now then since I have your attention I think our flag should be me riding a pony holding the fork of truth!

(crowd Looks at him as though he were a retard)

aaah well then... never mind

(Random person runs on the stage again)

what do you mean they think I'm serious?
(more whispers)
A political rally can't be funny?
(Short whisper)

aaah....

(More whispers)

So... I should just play the video

(feverish nodding)

...Ok so we have proof that You have all been given a death sentence...

(collective gasps)

Here this transmission from your "prince"

And you know what...

It will take alot of bodies to fill the streets with blood....

more then we have if your catching my drift

yamiangie
11-10-2010, 01:55 PM
darn i had a podcast last night then when Jack hunting on Gaialine's rpg and the night went down hill from there.

Turtlicious
11-10-2010, 01:57 PM
(crowd is in an uproar)

So remember when Britanian dogs come rolling in here grab everyw eapon you have and fight FIGHT
SO THAT YOU CAN KEEP BRITANIAN HEAD AS A TROPHY!!!

(CROWD IS SCREAMING AND COLLECTIVELY ARMING THEMSELVES)

[on communicator] I'm headed home...

yamiangie
11-10-2010, 02:29 PM
I Lord Phantom Harlock have the following statement from the Britanian government of area 11
The Britanian government has always sought ordered cohabitation with it's subjects. We do not wish to pave the streets of area 11 with blood. Though at the same time we can not allow for insurgents to threaten the lives of civilians both Britanian and eleven with their acts of increasing hostility. Prince Alexander was caught up in his troops patriotism for area 11 and his comments were taken out of context and not aimed at the population in general.

Turtlicious
11-10-2010, 03:25 PM
*hearing this Justin turns around with a grimace on his face*

How can you say you want safety for these people shunted to the ghettoes so that you can live your lives without ever seeing those you have condemed to poverty?

We see your people you Britanians walking thorugh here looking at us as though we are scum. We see the contempt we can hear the barely contained rage at the fact that we as "lesser" citizens dare defy your awful hierarchy

WE ARE PEOPLE AND WIL BE TREATED THAT WAY!!!!

gwtyler1985
11-10-2010, 03:51 PM
... I don't like unnecessarily killing people, but he's so loud I find myself wanting to shoot him. Is he the fugitive?

Turtlicious
11-10-2010, 03:54 PM
They want me silenced. They don't want you to know the truth. So you must act now! before it happens before we all die! will you allow your bodies to be the stepping stones to our slavery?

WILL YOU I WOULD HOPE NOT!

Ishikawa Oshro
11-10-2010, 03:57 PM
They want me silenced. They don't want you to know the truth. So you must act now! before it happens before we all die! will you allow your bodies to be the stepping stones to our slavery?

WILL YOU I WOULD HOPE NOT!

(ooc)
This guy ^
right up there.
game winning material right there lol

0mnislash17
11-10-2010, 04:01 PM
*Listens to the transmissions and radios to the front lines*
Peace, General Mallary. This young rabble rouser is trying to get you to play into his ploy. His words are about as weighted as what's in his head and I assure you there is not much to weigh in there.

yamiangie
11-10-2010, 04:02 PM
I acknowledge that relations in the past have been less than ideal. I myself am working a plan for social and economic rebirth of the dubbed ghetto eras. Security in these areas are an issue that is hindering the posses being implemented. I'll let Brittaina know what you think of his vacation homes next time I pass him in the hallway. ((god i can't help not make a hetalia ref))

Turtlicious
11-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Are there no military leaders willing to Defend us 11's hmmm...?
not enough security? isn't it your job to make it secure!
where are our equal rights?

I would love for any one to come here and defend there past actions

really anyone at all...

While we wait I have someone who would like to speak to you about something very important please listen to him now!

Random You have the stage!

Random Fanatic
11-10-2010, 04:35 PM
*muffled: oh really now? That's interesting*

Thank you, turt.
Now, it has recently come to my attention that some of the Brittanians have been murmering anout a secret plan. I overheard this conversation between two footsoldiers in the army:

Soldier 1: So, they're actually going to do it?
Soldier 2: Yep, on that night, they're going to snuff out all the rebels who've been actively rebelling against Brittania.
Soldier 1: But, that's just.. terrible.
Soldier 2: Yeah, but it must be done. We cannot let those rebels ruin our established land. If we have to kill them all, we must. And you, why are you complaining? You're in this army, so you knew this would happen sometime.
Soldier 1: I know. OK, let's go kill them rebel scum.
Soldier 2: Good, now let's head back and... HEY! WERE YOU LISTENING ON US? YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE HEARD THAT, NOW COME HERE!

*end of conversation*

I barely got out of there with my life. Now are you going to let these Brittanians kill you and everyone whose with our cause? No! Of course not! So let's show those Brittanians that we cannot be pushed around like this!
FOR THE REBEL CAUSE!!!

0mnislash17
11-10-2010, 04:55 PM
(OOC: Random, who is your avatar?)

Random Fanatic
11-10-2010, 04:57 PM
(OOC: Random, who is your avatar?)

(OOC: It is Felix from the Golden Sun series)

animex75
11-10-2010, 05:00 PM
"All of you people are idiots, rebelling will only serve to do more harm to our people." Hirota scoffs. "If you truly love our land then you will do no further harm to it!"

grimfang999
11-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Just because everybody seems to be asking the same question, the platoon moves as a single unit and cannot be divided into seperate divisions. They move as one in one square. This is mainly to reduce complexity for the game for now as it is already complex as it is

Fat1Fared
11-10-2010, 07:17 PM
grim, I asked you other day if my tactic's were in line with your game and if my disbution of men was ok and you ok'ed it now wait until I have no time to sort stuff out and say isn't, well whatever, give me lots and lots of men as many as I can have

AsterGray
11-10-2010, 07:24 PM
By which i believe he means, he wants 11 groups of infantry.
while i'm here, i'm equiping 2 of my infantry groups with assult rifles, and the other with missile launchers.

0mnislash17
11-10-2010, 07:29 PM
(OOC: If GameMaster isn't going to act, give him 3 gunship units...unless someone of higher standing would like to commandeer him instead.)

TheOcean
11-10-2010, 07:35 PM
(OOC: Is GM not playing after all? I'm confused.

Edit: I'm also an idiot. If GM doesn't report in for the reserve duty by the time Grim needs him to, do as Omni asks or let me know and I'll run his character, but I'll need his stats for that Grim.)

AsterGray
11-10-2010, 07:36 PM
(I assume he's being slow about it >:V)

gwtyler1985
11-10-2010, 07:38 PM
ATTEMPTED COUNTER STUNT WHILE GRIM IS TAKING SO LONG
Wait a minute... I remember!

*two MPs walk up to whatever turtle's character alias is*

Excuse me sir. It is our duty to inform you that you're under arrest on criminal charges. You have the right to an attorney. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you. You have a right to...

Turtle: ON WHAT CHARGES?!!!

*dramatically enters*
On the charges of inciting armed riots in Nagoya and Osaka, resulting in 2.7 million in property damages, 319 injuries, and 96 deaths, 27 of them children.

(ooc: I'm trying against making Turtle shut up. As this is currently the turn we sortie, which is included in the Rest phase, this I'm calling that this is completely legal. If I get this, I want turtle to be out of commission as a temporary prisoner and unable to participate in the next battle or the first turn of the next Rest phase. Either that or just not post until the next battle. Also, if I can get it, I would like for his loss to decrease his leadership or charisma score as well, in accordance to the number of volunteers for his platoon being dependent on how well he does with this.)

Ishikawa Oshro
11-10-2010, 08:05 PM
By which i believe he means, he wants 11 groups of infantry.
while i'm here, i'm equiping 2 of my infantry groups with assult rifles, and the other with missile launchers.

(ooc - head's up aster but you dont need to equip units with a single weapon. The units already come pre-equipped with x amount of weapons. As in all infantry soldiers will always have sniper, missles/rockets. Unless prompted otherwise by Grim. Think of it like advance wars with a RP element)

AsterGray
11-10-2010, 08:09 PM
(ooc - head's up aster but you dont need to equip units with a single weapon. The units already come pre-equipped with x amount of weapons. As in all infantry soldiers will always have sniper, missles/rockets. Unless prompted otherwise by Grim. Think of it like advance wars with a RP element)

(oh, right, was only assuming that due to the unit list on the last page. whoops. thanks for the heads up.)

gwtyler1985
11-10-2010, 08:10 PM
(ooc- I thought it they were specialized. Their information sheet said that they had a choice between assaut rifles, missles, and snipers in addition to their auto knives and pistols. If they had all of them, why say weapon choice and not put the knife and pistol in that list as well?)

(oocs-also, I thought it was your job to save that miserable lump of loud. are you just going to hope that grim ignores my technically legal ploy to disadvantage you or is someone going to fight it?)

0mnislash17
11-10-2010, 08:13 PM
(OOC: I'm kinda with GW on this one...I believe Grim wouldn't have divided it between "Weapons" and "Weapon Choice" without a reason...unless this is Call of Duty then it's possible lmao.)

Ishikawa Oshro
11-10-2010, 08:19 PM
(ooc- I thought it they were specialized. Their information sheet said that they had a choice between assaut rifles, missles, and snipers in addition to their auto knives and pistols. If they had all of them, why say weapon choice and not put the knife and pistol in that list as well?)

(oocs-also, I thought it was your job to save that miserable lump of loud. are you just going to hope that grim ignores my technically legal ploy to disadvantage you or is someone going to fight it?)

I re-read that like 12 times before I finally saw it said weapon choice -_-
My bad aster. But at least I learned something new!

gwtyler1985
11-10-2010, 08:23 PM
Ok, now that that's out of the way, I"M ATTACKING YOUR CREDIBILITY AND ATTEMPTING TO CAPTURE A GENERAL (which I still maintain is legal since the sortie is listed under the Rest phase)!!!

animex75
11-10-2010, 08:25 PM
(grim had told me i had to choose)

Jotenks
11-10-2010, 08:39 PM
(I assumed they all had them. I guess I'm better than you all!)
(On a side note all my nonexistent skills for WH40K seem to be paying off!)

gwtyler1985
11-10-2010, 08:40 PM
(ooc- So noone's going to defend turte?)

Ishikawa Oshro
11-10-2010, 08:46 PM
ATTEMPTED COUNTER STUNT WHILE GRIM IS TAKING SO LONG
Wait a minute... I remember!

*two MPs walk up to whatever turtle's character alias is*

Excuse me sir. It is our duty to inform you that you're under arrest on criminal charges. You have the right to an attorney. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you. You have a right to...

Turtle: ON WHAT CHARGES?!!!

*dramatically enters*
On the charges of inciting armed riots in Nagoya and Osaka, resulting in 2.7 million in property damages, 319 injuries, and 96 deaths, 27 of them children.

(ooc: I'm trying against making Turtle shut up. As this is currently the turn we sortie, which is included in the Rest phase, this I'm calling that this is completely legal. If I get this, I want turtle to be out of commission as a temporary prisoner and unable to participate in the next battle or the first turn of the next Rest phase. Either that or just not post until the next battle. Also, if I can get it, I would like for his loss to decrease his leadership or charisma score as well, in accordance to the number of volunteers for his platoon being dependent on how well he does with this.)

COUNTER ATTEMPT TO COUNTER ATTEMPT!!!

*News vehicle unloads in front of the scene*
Get those camera's rolling we have gold here!!

*cameraman begins to tape the scene*
Hello citizens of Britania and area 11. Today we bring you live feed of a civil rights protest that appears to have been staged by two citizens of area 11 itself. The protesters unhappy with the current area 11 and their status as quote on quote "eleven's" and not japanese citezens began their protest claiming the Britanians as decievers. It appears the first protestor has been out here as early as dawn today preaching his "message" to the people. The people in response have appeared to unite in the commen goal of protecting their homeland.

In response Britanian officers now are attempting to drag the leader into custody. Almost as if they are trying to attempt to keep the peace......

*random crowd member begins to shout in camera*
I SAWS IT WITH MY OWN EARS MAN. THE BRITANIANS SAID SOMETHING ABOUT PAVING A NEW FUTURE OUT OF BLOOD DUDEEEE. ITS A US OR THEM THING RIGHT HERE MANNNN. THERE ATTEMPTING TO QUIETLY TAKE US ALL OUT OR IF NEED BE..........MASS EXTERMINATE US ALL...........

*crewmen begin to pull the random crown member away from the camera*

*random crowd guy* - US OR THEM I TELL U. PROTECT TOMORROW BY FIGHTING FOR TODAYYYYYYYYY

*crowds begins to go into a crazed uproar at the man's words*

*crowd chants*
US OR THEM, US OR THEM, US OR THEM

*the newsreporters silently slink away back into the newscehicle. leavng the rioting crowd to themselves*

0mnislash17
11-10-2010, 08:49 PM
(OOC: Totally read the "Mass exterminate us all" in Billy's voice from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy lol)

Ishikawa Oshro
11-10-2010, 08:50 PM
(OOC: Totally read the "Mass exterminate us all" in Billy's voice from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy lol)

(ooc - lol. Yea that one episode with the clowns
DESTROY US ALL........DESTROY US ALL.........DESTROY US ALL!!!!!

gwtyler1985
11-10-2010, 09:27 PM
COUNTER STUNT TO COUNTER STUNT TO COUNTER STUNT

*MPs hand over a bull horn and a flare gun, which is promptly fired straight up while the bull horn magnifies the following sentence to ear splitting levels above the crowd* LORD *insert greenthunder's alias here* LIKES TO DRESS IN DRAG!!!!

*Everyone suddenly stops and stairs at such shocking and unbelievable words*

Now that I have your momentary attention, please take that moment to look where you are. You are in the middle of a district that is primarily Japanese. There are small children in the street. If at all possible, we would like to prevent more unnecessary property damage, injuries, and death as a result of a riot. More people have died from pointless riots like this, and thus because of idiotic instigators like him, than from any other crime in the past three years. So if you would please be so kind as to stop rioting where the only projected casualties are Japanese, we can all have a nice day."

WHY SHOULD WE BELIEVE YOU?!! HOW DO WE EVEN KNOW THAT THIS HAPPENED BEFORE?!!

Actually, I saw that one in Nagoya on the news! It was pretty brutal!

...Ok, but HOW DO WE KNOW THAT THAT GUY WAS INVOLVED?! YOU BRITANNIANS ARE PROBABLY JUST TRYING TO SILENCE ANOTHER HARD WORKING JAPANESE!!!

YEAH!!!

Hey you!! The one in the front. Can you please come to the here? I'd like to show you a video. I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to show you a something interesting.

*holds up photo* This is footage from a traffic camera in Nagoya on the day of the riot. Could you tell me if there is any similarities between the man that those two policemen have in custody and the person yelling at the crowd?

*looks for a few seconds* Hey!! It's him!!

Thank you very much, little lady. You have a nice day. Now, may I ask you something? He's been telling you that if Britannia has their way, the roads will be paved with the blood of the Japanese, right? Well, that's pretty much what happened in the riots he and his accomplices started in Nagoya and Osaka. The roads literally ran red with the blood of Japanese men, women, and children who were trampled to death during the riots. So which one of us truly wants to kill off the Japanese?

(ooc- how was television supposed to make a riot worse? anyone who would see the footage wouldn't be in the right place at the right time to participate. Also, instead of raisiing the ante to include ishi, I'm still just out for either turtle's charisma or him being inactive until the next rest phase.)

Hey, does that guy really dress in drag?

Ishikawa Oshro
11-10-2010, 11:03 PM
COUNTER STUNT TO COUNTER STUNT TO COUNTER STUNT

*MPs hand over a bull horn and a flare gun, which is promptly fired straight up while the bull horn magnifies the following sentence to ear splitting levels above the crowd* LORD *insert greenthunder's alias here* LIKES TO DRESS IN DRAG!!!!

*Everyone suddenly stops and stairs at such shocking and unbelievable words*

Now that I have your momentary attention, please take that moment to look where you are. You are in the middle of a district that is primarily Japanese. There are small children in the street. If at all possible, we would like to prevent more unnecessary property damage, injuries, and death as a result of a riot. More people have died from pointless riots like this, and thus because of idiotic instigators like him, than from any other crime in the past three years. So if you would please be so kind as to stop rioting where the only projected casualties are Japanese, we can all have a nice day."

Hey you!! The one in the front. Can you please come to the here? I'd like to show you a video. I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to show you a something interesting.

*holds up photo* This is footage from a traffic camera in Nagoya on the day of the riot. Could you tell me if there is any similarities between the man that those two policemen have in custody and the person yelling at the crowd?

Thank you very much, little lady. You have a nice day. Now, may I ask you something? He's been telling you that if Britannia has their way, the roads will be paved with the blood of the Japanese, right? Well, that's pretty much what happened in the riots he and his accomplices started in Nagoya and Osaka. The roads literally ran red with the blood of Japanese men, women, and children who were trampled to death during the riots. So which one of us truly wants to kill off the Japanese?

(ooc- how was television supposed to make a riot worse? anyone who would see the footage wouldn't be in the right place at the right time to participate. Also, instead of raisiing the ante to include ishi, I'm still just out for either turtle's charisma or him being inactive until the next rest phase.)

Counter stunt to counter stunt to counter stunt to counter stunt????? What????

*A hooded man in the audience picks up a cone and begins to speak*

People of Japan what this Britanian says (no matter how amazing this is) is correct. Right now what we are doing is no better than what they themselves are doing. But then what are we to do then??? We cannot continue our lives in peace, slowly being oppressed to the overwhelming power of the king now can we.............

*Crowd shouts in unision*
NO!!!!

We cannot continue to live in silence while the Britanians slowly invade our homeland with their troops slowly but surely distilling fear into each and everyone one of us..........What this man has done today *points to turts alias* is to begin something that we should have finished a long time ago..........And thats declare our independance from the britanians!!!!

*crowd begins to go aflame with emotion*
YEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

We will bring the fight to their land slowly. We will alliance ourselves with other nations the Britanians have also oppressed and conquered!!!!! We will unite as one for one cause!!!!!!!!!! We........Will.........Reclaim..........Our....... ..Land

FREEDOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

*smoke begins to billow from under the hooded man's hood*

You will know when to take arms. Stay alert for when you hear of the Rebel army then will you know to raise arms and fight for what you believe is just!!!

*smoke begins to spread across the area*

*a gunshot is heard and everyone looks towards the sound. In that split second turts's alias makes a mad dash into the smoke...........a britanian soldier gives chase but the crowd suddenly closes quickly.........not wanting to make a scene the britanian soldier awaits orders from his superior. Meanwhile the smoke begins to clear away and the hooded man nor (turt's alias) are anywhere to be found. The crowd aflame with power, marches back to their daily lives.......desperatly anticipating this day of reckoning*

(ooc by the way it was the "shouting" crowd member who raised the riot. The newscast did not directly influence the riot. the "shouting" audience member created the riot when the other members of the crowd heard him.)

Ishikawa Oshro
11-10-2010, 11:06 PM
On a side note I believe these RP counter measure thingys should be contained a bit better. Like someone can provoke and then someone can "counter" or maby a certain max cap of members from a side can counter. I.e 2 rebel's and 2 britanians. 1 starts then rebel counter's then britanian counters rebels counter then rebel counters britanians counter than thats it. Cause this could go on all day -_-

And I really dont want to feel pressured to "attempt to best someone else's counter all day

gwtyler1985
11-10-2010, 11:41 PM
Alright, at this point, I'm willing to stop, especially since you did what I was trying to do for me. However, if Turtle should get on and get back to preaching again, I'd like to see you save him again before the sortie ends and the battle starts.

Also, I rather agree with you on that. However, the trouble is deciding where stunts should stop. If they are set to stop at an odd number of total stunts, then the rebels will always have the last laugh and then Britannians would cry that it was unfair. Likewise, the Rebels would cry if it stopped with the Britannians. So what should we do about that?

To be honest, I think that the Rebels should be allowed the option to "Run", like that ^^^, and thereby back out of a stunt battle they started without any gains or losses. I'd also suggest a limit on that decided by RNG at the beginning of the Rest phase. Meanwhile, to counter this, the Britannians would get a "Project" option (also numbered by RNG) that would give them a bribe for the crowd for that series of stunts and give them an edge in currying favor and negate the gains and losses. I would also suggest that these options would effect the map and mission. For example, the more the Rebels used the "Run" option, the closer the Rebel Base and their endgame battle, and likewise for the Britannians and their "Project" option.

Ishikawa Oshro
11-11-2010, 01:29 AM
Alright, at this point, I'm willing to stop, especially since you did what I was trying to do for me. However, if Turtle should get on and get back to preaching again, I'd like to see you save him again before the sortie ends and the battle starts.

Also, I rather agree with you on that. However, the trouble is deciding where stunts should stop. If they are set to stop at an odd number of total stunts, then the rebels will always have the last laugh and then Britannians would cry that it was unfair. Likewise, the Rebels would cry if it stopped with the Britannians. So what should we do about that?

To be honest, I think that the Rebels should be allowed the option to "Run", like that ^^^, and thereby back out of a stunt battle they started without any gains or losses. I'd also suggest a limit on that decided by RNG at the beginning of the Rest phase. Meanwhile, to counter this, the Britannians would get a "Project" option (also numbered by RNG) that would give them a bribe for the crowd for that series of stunts and give them an edge in currying favor and negate the gains and losses. I would also suggest that these options would effect the map and mission. For example, the more the Rebels used the "Run" option, the closer the Rebel Base and their endgame battle, and likewise for the Britannians and their "Project" option.

Im going to have to sleep on this!!
Ill state my thoughts sometime tomorrow!
Night all ^_^

grimfang999
11-11-2010, 05:36 AM
To confirm yes it is optional. Afterall a few people cannot hold tons of heavy weapons. those who do not specify their infantry shall automatically be given the standard pistol and knife alongside an assault rifle as their option

Jotenks
11-11-2010, 05:39 AM
Grim is right you've put more effort into your characters than you have your actual plans to win the battle.

That's cool, makes my job more interesting.

grimfang999
11-11-2010, 05:40 AM
And also Jotenks glad to hear you play 40k. I play it too and yes playing those kinds of games will give you a strategic edge in this sort of game

Fat1Fared
11-11-2010, 06:01 AM
(I think that the battle phase of this is good but agree if games wants to really define itself, the rp side needs more effect IE information gathering, gathering support from the masses/armies through actions (IE increase leadeship/some civil respect) roits can be caused by actions making battles harder and more bloodie, lessening respect. when ordering attacks on civilian areas, need courage and leadership tests.....etc)

Anyway, finally in character, <walks onto a stage, red trench coat and piet coat blazing the morning sun, as camara's turn towards him, a slight flick of his hair, his dark and cruel eyes hidden behind darkened glasses, he spreads open his arms.>
"People of Japan, I know you have no reason to like me or the poeple I represent and have much discord to bring about your righteous discontent, but heard me here, I too am like you, I was not born native to the Imperialistic realm who colours I now wear, and when I look back at my homeland, I see a strange place to one I once knew, a place twisted by war and tainted by dimension of the will of those who seek to oppress us!
Yet, still I stand here and preach peace to you, call for you alliance and ask of you much, in the words of omissive restraint, why, why would I do such things?
I have much reason to hate the Britiannia's, my father was a captain in the Britiannian expeditionary force of the Anglo-Yenito wars, my mother was one of the few remaining Anglo's left in the lands once known as Britain when he arrived and that monster of a man took her like some chattel to be possessed and then proceeded to break her as he released all his benevolent and self-righteous lusts upon her person.
<sighs> 9 months later I was born, however my mother in 1 last act of uimenas defiance fled from my father, stealing me as she did so, I spent the next 14 years in general peace and happiness in my naive content of not knowing any of this as I grow up in the midlands of England, however 2 terms after my 14th birthday my father was released from active duty and illegally returned back to my homeland to take back that which Britiannian law said was legally his, he quickly found it as well.
Once he did all vindictive and disputable rage was released in 1 burning blaze of hate, I will detail the demise of my mother as no words I could say would do such a sinful act the vile justice it deverses, but I feel you are all smart enough to know what happened and what it meant.
Because like many of you probably now feel, it turned me into something new, something hateful, some spiteful something which possessed a burning rage of its, the BURNING NEVER STOPPED and my lust for vengeancewas all that kept me tempered and held my own destructive massericatic insanity.
The world was tainted by my fathers acts and nothing seemed good or pure anymore, and for that I wanted to kill him, but more than this, I wished to slaughtered and incinerate everything which represented him. I would have too, were it not the act of a single, now forgotten and nameless man.
I allowed my father to send me to military school, under the pretense of being a dutiful son, following in his families footsteps, but with many despicable and unforgivable schemes bubbling just below the surface of my mind, many say that my eyes at that time were like to soulless pit, which would suck into the black ablis of hell itself if one was foolish into enthrall himself within there dark glare.
I would have executed the whole britiannian royal family, if I had been given the chance and then I would proceeded to enact genocide on all who stood to oppose me, so one I suspect you are now asking with slight chill at this deathly amissials have become a man of peace and love once more?
Simple, I saw an act of pure selfless beautiful and in beholding such an act, I was redeemed and reborn with a new better view for the future, I saw a single soldier armed with only a rifle and the cloths upon his back, stand and die in the defence of Peruvian family, who he held no alliance or duty to, besides the self imposed duty of honor and justice which held in his hear and in that man I was reminded of who I wished to truly be, however sadly the men he was fighting, showed me who I truly was and what I would soon become unless I atoned for the errors of my ways.
Rebels who held that same anapestic and animistic desirer for chaos and death, those who allowed the ills of this world to burn their souls to ash and imprint hate upon their mind, men who like me, claimed to be fighting against evil, but intruth, merely wished to see the world burn as they themselves for burning, there no reason or honor or duty to defining their actions in truth.
They were just angry husks that left over from previous acts of other equally broken husks and though they claimed to be stopping such acts, their essence was now so kaput that they could only ever affirm such acts and like a virus, they spread their indicative emotion, creating more and more of themselves.
The shame I felt at seeing such an event and realising what it meant, brought me back from the edge of that abyss which wanted to swallow me whole and yet freed me from my past, because the nation that men was representing in his pure act was none other than same Britiannian nation i was seeking to destroy.
From that day forward I sworn an oath to bring forward a new and better world, not through chaos, but through peace, empherpy and understanding, I wished to bring about a world of equal rights where national pride no longer matter as we were all brothers and sisters in the view of divine rights as humans, a world where men and woman would in the peace and contentment they all devesed, where the things we value the most like education, food, shuttler, freedom and moral values were given the freedom to become our nature and not our ideals, this was world I now seek to create and with your help Japan, I can do this, not by fighting with you, but showing that when cultures come together in unity and love, a new and better culture than was ever existing before, arraises.
Please Japan, hear my call and join in the beginning of a new unified world, help me your humble servant to bring about such a world, for you.
<Bows, then stands and leaves once more.>

TheOcean
11-11-2010, 06:52 AM
On a side note I believe these RP counter measure thingys should be contained a bit better. Like someone can provoke and then someone can "counter" or maby a certain max cap of members from a side can counter. I.e 2 rebel's and 2 britanians. 1 starts then rebel counter's then britanian counters rebels counter then rebel counters britanians counter than thats it. Cause this could go on all day -_-

And I really dont want to feel pressured to "attempt to best someone else's counter all day

This is an out of character post.

I agree to this, for a few major reasons. One, RP is fine and all, but when you're allowed to control the whole of the japanese public and britanian soldiers with little to no regard on how they would really react, and make them only the way you want them to, it makes it hard for people to counter act something that they think their people wouldn't do.

Second, I don't want to see godmodding. I hate it with a passion, and will only use other people's characters as my own if absolutely necessary, but that goes for watching other people too. Remember folks, people get pissed if you use their characters with out their permission, personality appropriate or not.

Third, if we don't limit the number of riots, riot put downs, media whoring, etc, it will get to the point of crazy-pants one ups that make no sense. The counter measures today weren't as bad as it could have been, mostly thanks to all the players being reasonable on when to stop. I've seen worse. I think the rebels should have slightly more control over the public, while the britanians should have slightly more control over the police and media, though sometimes the media will work to the rebel's favor because violence sells.

Fourth, did anyone else have problems with the abridged site all day, about when this started to happen? I did, and couldn't even respond, which let me tell you was annnoooyyyyyying. The few times I was able to get on to the site I was just barely able to reply to pms or read this thread before the computer told me to eff off.

It made replying rather difficult. :( Ah well, alls well that ends...semi-decent.

0mnislash17
11-11-2010, 08:28 AM
(OOC: No, I had some trouble too yesterday Ocean, though it only occurred after my last post to Ishi...damn rebels lol)

Jotenks
11-11-2010, 11:17 AM
And also Jotenks glad to hear you play 40k. I play it too and yes playing those kinds of games will give you a strategic edge in this sort of game

All this talk of 40k is making me mad that I havent finished painting all my space marines. after about 2.5 years, I mad.
I don't really do the actual playing, did it a few times with one of my friends but gave my an idea and this reminded me of it so everything seems much less confusing now.

TheOcean
11-11-2010, 11:23 AM
All this talk of 40k is making me mad that I havent finished painting all my space marines. after about 2.5 years, I mad.
I don't really do the actual playing, did it a few times with one of my friends but gave my an idea and this reminded me of it so everything seems much less confusing now.

(( I've watched people play 40k, but as I am a bit dumb when it comes to mathematics I've never played on a team by myself. I am more than happy to let other people do my dice rolls for me though, when whomever's army I'm helping listens to me they usually win. Been a very long time since the last time I did that though....I want to say five years. usually i play easier rp games, with less roll, and more role.))

greenthunder17
11-11-2010, 02:04 PM
what is 40k?

animex75
11-11-2010, 02:05 PM
(-took one look at fared's post and walked away-
no offense fared, but i can't get past the first sentence in most of those)

Fat1Fared
11-11-2010, 02:10 PM
(-took one look at fared's post and walked away-
no offense fared, but i can't get past the first sentence in most of those)

if not going to read it, why comment on it at all, if have by own omission decided not privy to it, so nothing to do with it

animex75
11-11-2010, 02:13 PM
(just saying, if you direct anything to me in the future, please remember the ADD)

Fat1Fared
11-11-2010, 02:18 PM
(just saying, if you direct anything to me in the future, please remember the ADD)

I was just saying I don't understand why poeple feel need to tell me decided not to read a post, if that case, fair do's, but not like needs messaging to world at large, I am honestly not fussed if you read it not

PS no idea what ADD is

animex75
11-11-2010, 02:20 PM
(Attention Deficit Disorder (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADHD_predominantly_inattentive))

grimfang999
11-11-2010, 02:20 PM
American Dream Denial

OoMePNDh-BE&feature=fvst

Or in this case Japanese dream denial :V

Random Fanatic
11-11-2010, 02:23 PM
(Automatic Death Disorder)

AsterGray
11-11-2010, 02:25 PM
@greenthunder: 40k is the abbreviation of a popular tabletop rpg called warhammer 40k, which is generally accepted to be made of epicular win. I think
V:

grimfang999
11-11-2010, 02:47 PM
^pretty much but its underground nerd stuff. So if you are caught playing it by someone aware of the game but doesnt play it you are considered an ultra-nerd :V

Ok I think Ill start the game soon-ish

biggles1
11-11-2010, 03:00 PM
@greenthunder: 40k is the abbreviation of a popular tabletop rpg called warhammer 40k, which is generally accepted to be made of epicular win. I think
V:

If I played warhammer I would tankspam so badly

also KNIFETANK!

grimfang999
11-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Biggles there is a rule where you can only have 3 heavy support at a time. Tanks usually are those :V

Also KNIFETANK

biggles1
11-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Biggles there is a rule where you can only have 3 heavy support at a time. Tanks usually are those :V

Also KNIFETANK

screw your rules I have.......tanks.

TheOcean
11-11-2010, 04:07 PM
screw your rules I have.......tanks.

((And I have knives! You know Italy, this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. *slaps self for doing that*))

yamiangie
11-11-2010, 04:27 PM
((You speech needs to be more writing for the web friendly mylord. And are we being lead this battle phase by a Char Clone? I don't have time to read the whole speech right now but I'll work on makeing a nice summary later that is more web writing friendly. No offense that just happens to be a class I'm taking tonight and the teacher's lectures are boring as hell.))

oh Can i have one squad of my infantry with the rocket launchers?

Turtlicious
11-11-2010, 04:53 PM
(I think that the battle phase of this is good but agree if games wants to really define itself, the rp side needs more effect IE information gathering, gathering support from the masses/armies through actions (IE increase leadeship/some civil respect) roits can be caused by actions making battles harder and more bloodie, lessening respect. when ordering attacks on civilian areas, need courage and leadership tests.....etc)

Anyway, finally in character, <walks onto a stage, red trench coat and piet coat blazing the morning sun, as camara's turn towards him, a slight flick of his hair, his dark and cruel eyes hidden behind darkened glasses, he spreads open his arms.>
"People of Japan, I know you have no reason to like me or the poeple I represent and have much discord to bring about your righteous discontent, but heard me here, I too am like you, I was not born native to the Imperialistic realm who colours I now wear, and when I look back at my homeland, I see a strange place to one I once knew, a place twisted by war and tainted by dimension of the will of those who seek to oppress us!
Yet, still I stand here and preach peace to you, call for you alliance and ask of you much, in the words of omissive restraint, why, why would I do such things?
I have much reason to hate the Britiannia's, my father was a captain in the Britiannian expeditionary force of the Anglo-Yenito wars, my mother was one of the few remaining Anglo's left in the lands once known as Britain when he arrived and that monster of a man took her like some chattel to be possessed and then proceeded to break her as he released all his benevolent and self-righteous lusts upon her person.
<sighs> 9 months later I was born, however my mother in 1 last act of uimenas defiance fled from my father, stealing me as she did so, I spent the next 14 years in general peace and happiness in my naive content of not knowing any of this as I grow up in the midlands of England, however 2 terms after my 14th birthday my father was released from active duty and illegally returned back to my homeland to take back that which Britiannian law said was legally his, he quickly found it as well.
Once he did all vindictive and disputable rage was released in 1 burning blaze of hate, I will detail the demise of my mother as no words I could say would do such a sinful act the vile justice it deverses, but I feel you are all smart enough to know what happened and what it meant.
Because like many of you probably now feel, it turned me into something new, something hateful, some spiteful something which possessed a burning rage of its, the BURNING NEVER STOPPED and my lust for vengeancewas all that kept me tempered and held my own destructive massericatic insanity.
The world was tainted by my fathers acts and nothing seemed good or pure anymore, and for that I wanted to kill him, but more than this, I wished to slaughtered and incinerate everything which represented him. I would have too, were it not the act of a single, now forgotten and nameless man.
I allowed my father to send me to military school, under the pretense of being a dutiful son, following in his families footsteps, but with many despicable and unforgivable schemes bubbling just below the surface of my mind, many say that my eyes at that time were like to soulless pit, which would suck into the black ablis of hell itself if one was foolish into enthrall himself within there dark glare.
I would have executed the whole britiannian royal family, if I had been given the chance and then I would proceeded to enact genocide on all who stood to oppose me, so one I suspect you are now asking with slight chill at this deathly amissials have become a man of peace and love once more?
Simple, I saw an act of pure selfless beautiful and in beholding such an act, I was redeemed and reborn with a new better view for the future, I saw a single soldier armed with only a rifle and the cloths upon his back, stand and die in the defence of Peruvian family, who he held no alliance or duty to, besides the self imposed duty of honor and justice which held in his hear and in that man I was reminded of who I wished to truly be, however sadly the men he was fighting, showed me who I truly was and what I would soon become unless I atoned for the errors of my ways.
Rebels who held that same anapestic and animistic desirer for chaos and death, those who allowed the ills of this world to burn their souls to ash and imprint hate upon their mind, men who like me, claimed to be fighting against evil, but intruth, merely wished to see the world burn as they themselves for burning, there no reason or honor or duty to defining their actions in truth.
They were just angry husks that left over from previous acts of other equally broken husks and though they claimed to be stopping such acts, their essence was now so kaput that they could only ever affirm such acts and like a virus, they spread their indicative emotion, creating more and more of themselves.
The shame I felt at seeing such an event and realising what it meant, brought me back from the edge of that abyss which wanted to swallow me whole and yet freed me from my past, because the nation that men was representing in his pure act was none other than same Britiannian nation i was seeking to destroy.
From that day forward I sworn an oath to bring forward a new and better world, not through chaos, but through peace, empherpy and understanding, I wished to bring about a world of equal rights where national pride no longer matter as we were all brothers and sisters in the view of divine rights as humans, a world where men and woman would in the peace and contentment they all devesed, where the things we value the most like education, food, shuttler, freedom and moral values were given the freedom to become our nature and not our ideals, this was world I now seek to create and with your help Japan, I can do this, not by fighting with you, but showing that when cultures come together in unity and love, a new and better culture than was ever existing before, arraises.
Please Japan, hear my call and join in the beginning of a new unified world, help me your humble servant to bring about such a world, for you.
<Bows, then stands and leaves once more.>

*while being arrested screaming to the camera*

OOooooh your father didn't hug you enough so you slaughtered our people really great "sir" is your invasion because a girl dumped you?

Fat1Fared
11-11-2010, 04:55 PM
((You speech needs to be more writing for the web friendly mylord. And are we being lead this battle phase by a Char Clone? I don't have time to read the whole speech right now but I'll work on makeing a nice summary later that is more web writing friendly. No offense that just happens to be a class I'm taking tonight and the teacher's lectures are boring as hell.))

oh Can i have one squad of my infantry with the rocket launchers?

the masses are degenerates ain't they o_0

OOooooh your father didn't hug you enough so you slaughtered our people really great "sir" is your invasion because a girl dumped you?

-Case in point proved :smiley5:

0mnislash17
11-11-2010, 05:04 PM
(OOC: lmao xD.)

Turtlicious
11-11-2010, 05:10 PM
ooc: @ who?

TheOcean
11-11-2010, 05:11 PM
ooc don't answer that soldier, best to stick to obscurity!

Turtlicious
11-11-2010, 05:12 PM
ooc means out of character...

TheOcean
11-11-2010, 05:15 PM
ooc: I know, for once I was being silly. Trust me when I say my character doesn't talk like a drill sargent.

Turtlicious
11-11-2010, 05:27 PM
ooc oh ok

grimfang999
11-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Alright then Ive edited the map because I noticed the y co-ordinates were incorrect. I edited the map and readapted the peoples co-ordinates. Would this be about right guys?

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk29/grimfang999/map-2.jpg

And here are the Britannian start forces
Britannia start units

Astergray (23,3) 50/50
Sutherland
2 Infantry (Assault rifle)
1 Infantry (rocket launcher)
1 Tank

Gwtyler (7,3) 50/50
1 Gunship

Fat1fared (11,3) 40/55
2 gunship’s
1 medical vehicle
2 Infantry
1 tank

All seem ok?

TheOcean
11-11-2010, 05:33 PM
All television stations automatically stop programing with a message stating

WE INTERRUPT THIS BROADCAST WITH A LIVE MESSAGE FROM BRITANNIAN PRINCESS ILISABETTA MARY MCMAHON, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION

*An image of the Princess, known for her relief efforts to the people comes across the screen. She smiles warmly, a motherly smile that no one could say was murderous or harsh in any fashion.*

Ladies and Gentlemen, Britannians and Citizens of sector Eleven alike, please listen to our words. Today We were informed there will be terrorist activities in Sector Eleven. As such We must ask all loyal citizens to evacuate to relief shelters. It is for your own safety, as the rebel factions against our great Empire seek to cause fear from within by blaming these terrible acts on us. We care for you all, and wish for no one to be injured, especially children.

Please, if you see Britannian forces come in your direction, lay down any arms you might have and surrender. If you comply you will not be hurt. Terrorists must be stopped, for the safety of all. They hide in the slums, claiming to do what is right for Sector Eleven, but in the end they are just cowards using you as shields. They do this to continue to try and make everyone live in fear, while blaming it all on the Empire. This cannot be tolerated if we are to acclimate to the present and work towards a better future for all of us.

Thank you for your time today.

*The image of the Princess shuts off.
"WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR SCHEDULED PROGRAMING" pops up before the televisions and radios go back to normal.

yamiangie
11-11-2010, 05:59 PM
((OOC no it is just that we read differently online than we do a piece of paper we actually read at least 50% slower on the web. So we are not uneducated masses but good being hindered by technology. This is why i don't get the concept of e-readers for novel length books the analog option is better faster technically. ))

gwtyler1985
11-11-2010, 06:20 PM

ooc- Ok, I'd like to count that as a surrender.

grimfang999
11-11-2010, 06:41 PM
One week later after the direct conflict between the Britannia police forces and the extremist protests occurring in eastern Tokyo…

*EMERGENCY BROADCAST*

All citizens of Area 11 Tokyo are to be warned that there has been a rebel hijacking of a large truck containing stolen weaponry from the Britannian military forces, and there are high assumptions that the cargo could also include poison gas. For safety purposes all residents of the eastern Ghettos are advised to remain contained in their homes while the military deals with the rebel Hijacking. Do not be concerned if you hear the sound of gunfire, this may result as a battle of firearms.

The latest update on the location of the suspect vehicle has been identified in the furthest-eastern district of Edogawa, where it seemed to have crashed. Some witnesses claimed a teenager had gone to check if the drivers were ok when they pulled off and was thrown inside a hatch in the top. The military will try to stop the vehicle if they can and rescue the hostage, but they may have to destroy the truck if it goes too far. Again, all citizens must avoid getting involved or near to the pursuit else risk being killed.

Meanwhile, the trucks driver, Jouichirou Hirota had been nearing the edge of the city when he had heard the announcement. Hearing about the approaching military forces he called his allies to approach his location. It was critical that he did not die. He was too occupied doing this to hear about the ‘hostage’ so he did not realise about the young man he had unintentionally captured. As he heard the sound of gunship’s flying nearby overhead he knew it was time. He pushed the vehicles speed to the max and hoped for the best.

Meanwhile the imprisoned teenager Brent Williams was in a state of confusion and panic. He did not know what was going on and where he was. All he knew was that he was surrounded by military machinery and there was a strange pod nearby which he assumed was gas. He could faintly hear the sounder of gunship propellers in the distance, and the truck sped up to an even greater speed.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk29/grimfang999/map-2-1.jpg

Britannia

Astergray (21,3) (ASG)
Sutherland
1 Tank
Current max speed: 3

Gwtyler (6,3) (GWT)
1 Gunship
current max speed: 5

Fat1fared (8,3) (F1F)
2 gunship’s
1 medical vehicle
2 Infantry (assault rifle)
2 infantry (sniper rifle)
max speed: 5

Rebels

Animex75 (7,12) (A75)
Heavy Truck
HP: 50
Melee Attack: 0
Armour Def: 15
Speed: 4

Combat phase round 1 turn 1 begin now!

0mnislash17
11-11-2010, 06:44 PM
(OOC: YES!!! COMBAT PHASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

animex75
11-11-2010, 06:46 PM
(grim, i'm at 5,12 not 5,7)
"Well, it's time to get the fuck out of here." he mumbled as he sped off towards his target area.

gwtyler1985
11-11-2010, 07:28 PM
(ooc- and grim, I'm not one to complain, but I've had my coordinates inversed. if it can be fixed, that would be fine, but otherwise, I guess I can manage. Also, you and animex are both wrong on his coordinates, whatever he was supposed to be at. He is currently at (7,12).)

TheOcean
11-11-2010, 07:44 PM
(ooc- and grim, I'm not one to complain, but I've had my coordinates inversed. if it can be fixed, that would be fine, but otherwise, I guess I can manage.)

The main problem is you have to start on the "B" line. Grim if you can move him onto the highway that is our intention with GW's unit.

animex75
11-11-2010, 07:48 PM
(grim said you can't start on the expressway)

gwtyler1985
11-11-2010, 07:56 PM
though so. Already adjusting plans.

TheOcean
11-11-2010, 08:30 PM
(grim said you can't start on the expressway)

I missed that.

animex75
11-11-2010, 08:35 PM
(he said it to me over MSN when asking me where i wanted to start out)

TheOcean
11-11-2010, 08:45 PM
(he said it to me over MSN when asking me where i wanted to start out)

(Well, that would explain why I didn't have a clue. It would be an important detail for everyone to know though.)

animex75
11-11-2010, 08:47 PM
(it would)

Turtlicious
11-11-2010, 09:02 PM

*Is currently in A police car*

ok so fuck this

*Laughs as I spray mace in my escorts eyes and dissappear in the ghettoes*

gwtyler1985
11-11-2010, 09:22 PM
(ooc-I'm terribly sorry, but at this point, I don't care about him anymore. he's going to be captured one of these days anyway the next time he rushes out into battle or tries another stunt. Even when he is, the rebels will probaby just let him rot until they need sheer numbers.)

Jotenks
11-11-2010, 10:44 PM
since I forgot to give my infantry weapons can i just say here give 1 snipers and 2 rocket launchers

grimfang999
11-12-2010, 08:25 AM
Turtle this is a week later you have been released...

as for tyler I guess he could seeing how hes Britannian. Sorry but I was in a rush to get off last night so not everything was correct

grimfang999
11-12-2010, 02:19 PM
Ok sorry for delay was sorting out everything. I had set fared with a tak which he didnt want after misunderstanding what he said to ist replaced with two infantry.

TURN END

gwtyler1985
11-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Yeah.... this round will be interesting.

grimfang999
11-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Waiting for rebels to complete all their reserve members before dealing with turn end...

Turtlicious
11-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Done sir!

animex75
11-12-2010, 04:11 PM
(now we need bc)

Turtlicious
11-12-2010, 04:18 PM
(uh yup)

*on transmitter*
Hey brah you asked for some backup?

Cuz I'm like UPS I'm deliverin overnight!

animex75
11-12-2010, 04:25 PM
"Just shut up, get down here, and distract them!" he yells over his radio.

grimfang999
11-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Well, after finally getting every rebel to realise what three squares onto the board but not in the Britannian zone means (not their fault everybody seems stupid today), I can now proceed with tur end as planned. To avoid this again for most of the Britannian reserves except 0mnislash please send in your platoons if you havent already and your starting coordinates, which can be with six squares away from the left side of the map.

Turtlicious
11-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Sir I can see your a bit stressed so i reccomend taking some deep breaths... in out in out
-radio silence-
that's goood...

now eta should be errrmmm...
*looks at speedometer*
in a not too long but not immediately

animex75
11-12-2010, 04:35 PM
"Good, we need to get this thing back to base...you guys better be glad that I stuck my neck out like this. If they catch me then not only will they hold me as a POW, but they're likely to change the designs of all their weapons to minimize the advantage I've given our troops."

Turtlicious
11-12-2010, 04:37 PM
"sir I don't think you're breathing..."

animex75
11-12-2010, 04:38 PM
Hirota growls, he doesn't need this on top of the stress he's already dealing with.

Turtlicious
11-12-2010, 04:44 PM
"allright just kdding come down yes you have murderous Britanians on your tail and yes the only back up are either idiots or batshit insane. but look at the bright side one way or another it will all be over soon ^_^"

animex75
11-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Hirota sighs. "Would you shut up with the jokes? I'd rather not have to use this goddamn bomb in the middle of the city!"

Turtlicious
11-12-2010, 05:07 PM
"And I thought we were getting along so well I was going to name one of my kids after you... one of the grumpy ones..."

animex75
11-12-2010, 05:09 PM
"Just shut up and get the ships out here for support!"

Turtlicious
11-12-2010, 05:21 PM
"righto Boss"

grimfang999
11-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Turn 2

Lord Bodvic was the first of the Brittanian Military to locate the target vehicle. It was trying to escape through a narrow street which was generally used as a shortcut to the motorway and countryside. He also noticed it was about to turn the corner so he decided it was now or never and ordered open fire on it to all his troops.

Gunships fire their heavy machine guns, which were just about in range
15/15x20=20
Rng=17
2nd Rng=20

50-37=13

Assault rifle infantry followed:
10/15x20=13.3
Rng=22

Vehicle destroyed!

The vehicle skidded and crashed into a nearby building, scattering the contents, as well as Brent and shattering the casing of the pod. Jouichirou got out of the truck and ran, calling in his gunships to pick him up from the north. They arrived just when he did and he entered. If we cant have the larger weaponry which was in there, we still have some data and smaller weapons for out troops at least

Meanwhile, Brent recovered from the collison and noticed the shattered pod. Knowing this wasn’t a good time but felt he had to, he checked into the crack and saw it wasn’t anything at all but a raven black haired girl bound and gagged. He pulled her out knowing that he should help her, but the moment he touched her he heard a feminine voice say in his mind: you’re here.

“FREEZE! This Is the police!” Brent turned around to see a Glascow model knightmare frame pointing a gun at him. Knowing the procedure he calmly put his hands up and said “Hey could you help me? I-”
“QUIET TERROIST! ONE MORE WORD AND ILL OPEN FIRE”
“T-terrorist? But I-”
“I asked you nicely. FAREWELL”
“NO HE MUST NOT DIE”
*Bang*
The girl had saved him. This surprised both of them and stopped them in their tracks. Brent looked down at the strangely beautiful girl and thought about everything he was about to lose as well. It couldn’t end like this… it just couldn’t…
Much to his surprised as he crouched do she suddenly grabbed his arm, and a series of visions and voice ran through his head

(because im too lazy to write out everything that’s said, heres basically it from the real thing. From 1:30 until 2:20)

fot-PBRFebg

Brent then knew what to do. He looked up at the seemingly emotionless knightmare frame and cried out “Please! We aren’t terrorists! We need to get this girl to the hospital now if she is to survive! Besides, it would be easier to capture and interrogate m if I am a terrorist, right?!”

“…right”
They pilot seat opened and a young woman about 25 jumped out. She pulled out a pistol and some cuffs. “Don’t try anything now.” She said attempting to sound emotionless, but he voice sounding somewhat broken.
“Oh… and by the way. This world is a cruel one… is it not?” An immense power flowed through him, centralising itself into his right eye. His eye had locked onto the woman, and his conscious felt like it was splitting and moving into the woman…
Suddenly, he could see himself through the eyes of the woman, hear her breathing, feel her pulse. He had made her his complete puppet. He could still control himself as well however. It felt strange to have two bodies. “Right then.” He tried to say through his own mouth, but instead it came out of both. He moved his second body to his normal one and gave himself the keys to the Knightmare frame then went to the truck and found a radio transmitter. He then moved himself to the Knightmare frame, got in and sped out of the building and away from lord Bodvics sight. As it was impairing his concentration, he then severed his link with the woman.
The woman returned to her senses, confused and not knowing what had just happened. All she could feel was that something had left behind… and for some reason she was starting to dislike Britannia herself…

Meanwhile, to the north of the region, the rebel reinforcements had arrived after sending Jouichirou’s gunships ahead to assist him. They heard an explosion just on the other side of the motorway and fragments of a freshly destroyed building fly into the air, while there were also several screams from the people currently working in that factory which had just been blasted…

Suddenly, the rebels received a transmission from an unknown source. “Listen, I don’t know who you guys are but I know you clearly hate Britannia. I know you probably don’t trust me but you will have to If you want to win! Now please follow my advice.”

To the south, Aster moved into some ruins to use as cover.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk29/grimfang999/map-2-2.jpg

Britannia

Astergray (21,6) ASG
Sutherland
1 Tank

Gwtyler (6,8) GWT
1 Gunship

Fat1fared (7,12) F1F
2 gunship’s
1 medical vehicle
2 Infantry
1 tank

Rebels

Ishikawa Oshro (9,17) IKO
Glascow model

Animex75 (10,11) A75
Gunships x3

Bakurachick (1,8) BKC
Burai
1 Infantry (sniper)
1 infantry (assault)
1 Artillery

Turtlicious 50/50 (1,12) TTC
2 gunships
4 medics

Random Fanatic (1,15) RFN
1 Burai
2 tanks
1 infantry

Turn 3 start!

animex75
11-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Hirota coughs. "That could've gone better...." he mumbles. "Get us out of here!"

0mnislash17
11-12-2010, 07:06 PM
OOC: This is going to get crazy xD! Also, I do believe Ishi is Lelouch so I'd be careful...if the story is correct in any case.

grimfang999
11-12-2010, 07:08 PM
And there is still room for four more

0mnislash17
11-12-2010, 07:10 PM
OOC: Geass users? o.o

grimfang999
11-12-2010, 07:12 PM
Oh no players on the map :V

You like the idea of the geass power though?

0mnislash17
11-12-2010, 07:14 PM
OOC: Haha, I totally knew that >_> <_<

Umm, I think it could be pretty useful and potentially change the tides of battles. I think there would have to be a severe limitation on them though...if there is a section on it it is not coming to mind at the moment xP.

grimfang999
11-12-2010, 07:22 PM
Well its up to the user to figure out ;)

Fat1Fared
11-12-2010, 07:33 PM
-For second I was happily thinking you had wasted geass power on me, thus freeing me from its threat, but alas it was a nameless grunt

=Anyway, Men, it is time to round up this vagrants in the name of the greater good...for the future and all those other genetic lines of self vindication

animex75
11-12-2010, 07:35 PM
(i think only Lelouch's geass was a one-time use; Mao uses his every time he shows up, Rolo used his multiple times on Lelouch before he died because of it, etc.)

Fat1Fared
11-12-2010, 07:45 PM
(i think only Lelouch's geass was a one-time use; Mao uses his every time he shows up, Rolo used his multiple times on Lelouch before he died because of it, etc.)

(I know, but I was only on about Lelouch, as moa and rolo....etc ain't here)

Anyway walks up to foolish AnimeX as tries to escape to ship.

"Surrender now, whatever your name is and I will be merciful, trust me boy, you want me to capture rather than one of them, because if they capture you, they will rip you limp from limp in their mindless animal like rage, me on the other hand, well I consider myself above such savage practises and merely wish to see an end to mindless violence caused by outdated ideals of nationalistic pride, I will treat you will my friend, I have even outlawed the practise of torture amount my troops for purposes of gaining information, I am your best chance, not only for your innate and selfish lust to continue existing, but also for a better world to exist within, surrender to me now and no more people need to die senselessly for the ideals of others who they don't even truly believe in!"

Offers him a friendly hand...sighing at the knowledge this persons foolish and naive pride will stop him accepting it

animex75
11-12-2010, 07:48 PM
(well, technically ishi's not even Lelouch, so...)
Hirota smacks his hand away as the gunship takes off. "Good thing I have this mask." he thinks.

grimfang999
11-12-2010, 07:51 PM
You know you are round the corner as he is being picked up fared :V

He could easily have flown away before you reach him :V

Turtlicious
11-12-2010, 07:52 PM
"Sir listen you need to not die... can you do that can you be a you know good soldier?"

(also I use my maximum movement to move towards annie

Fat1Fared
11-12-2010, 07:52 PM
You know you are round the corner as he is being picked up fared :V

He could easily have flown away before you reach him :V

it was role play, he was never going to accept, so just made more fun

yes but he has lelouches mind control powers

animex75
11-12-2010, 07:53 PM
(what fared says, screw logic, it makes for better RP :V)

animex75
11-12-2010, 07:54 PM
(not quite: Lelouch can command anyone to do anything, Ishi basically just turns them into a puppet and can control their body as his own)

grimfang999
11-12-2010, 07:55 PM

No, his power is significantly different. Lelouch works as command. This Geass is a little bit more direct

Turtlicious
11-12-2010, 07:59 PM
(ooc) can someone link me to the unit stats?

AsterGray
11-12-2010, 08:00 PM
first. goddam. page.

Turtlicious
11-12-2010, 08:00 PM
The only page i didn't check >.<

Fat1Fared
11-12-2010, 08:03 PM
(not quite: Lelouch can command anyone to do anything, Ishi basically just turns them into a puppet and can control their body as his own)

<really, didn't know that, hmmmm could help to have the rules for this set out somewhere, but suppose is interesting not actually knowing what fighting and gives you lesser warriors a small edge that certaintly need>

=Sighs......"So be it, I respect your bravery young warrior, but I hope those you have just condemned to hell do not damn you for it!"

=Turns and with overaly expansive wave of white gloved hand, orders..."Men, shoot them out the sky, bring all survivors to my base for personal inspection....oh and make sure they live long enough to tell us the names of all those they love and care about, if I have to tell their families their dead, I want to at least know to whom I will be addressing myself!" He closes his eyes....darkness whirling through his mind.

Ishikawa Oshro
11-12-2010, 08:38 PM
Rebel forces await orders for now.

gwtyler1985
11-12-2010, 09:04 PM
(ooc-this is why I never said anything about firing on the truck in any of my plans. btw, i really could have seen that coming a mile away. though it is rather comforting that my character can already recognize the enemy leader. always good to know, especially since it forces the story to move a bit faster if we ever come in contact while in character. btw, I nominate myself as a potential geass contractor if we're having them. my character is clearly bastardish enough with little to no importance to the plot at the moment, yet enduring enough to survive longer. Also, I guess I should start making GM look good by picking out and coordinating his troops.)

Jotenks
11-12-2010, 10:19 PM
I realised recently the Rolo's geass is a complete ripoff of Dio Brando's Za Warudo. Except much less cool, with much less steamrollers.

Turtlicious
11-12-2010, 10:27 PM
*calls the enemy*

Hey Boyos...

You ready to get rocked?

Cause I'm bringin the thunder mofo's

Try to put me in jail? How will you enjoy A hot bullet in your collective asses

gwtyler1985
11-12-2010, 10:34 PM
*in response to this idiotic outburst Lt. Mallary traces and hacks into the call from his Sutherland*

"Excuse me, but who are you, how did you get this number, what is your plan, and most of all, keep talking so I can continue to hack your communications log and steal your faction's plans, unit locations, troop assignment information, equipment information, command roster, and credit card numbers."

"*dialtone*"

"Well at least I got something..."

Turtlicious
11-12-2010, 10:36 PM
<on public channel>
Ok so Imma stick to public channels right now...
Everyone time to start the revolution. Fight they're invading just like they said they would!

(ooc: grim can I get people at the rally to help us?)

gwtyler1985
11-12-2010, 10:44 PM
(ooc- I move no. You were caught twice, the person who got you out the first time and has their respect is currently doing his best to HIDE his true identity, no one except the handy tokyo red light cameras currently controled by Britannia saw you the second time when you escaped by crashing a police car and doing more damage to public property, you're sad, it's been about a week since then, they've all evacuated, etc. Take your pick.)

(ooc- In other words, you=FAIL!)

Turtlicious
11-12-2010, 10:52 PM
<I never said I was a Rebel merely A supporter of rebel actions

there is no law against free speech and I was arrested on suspected terrorism but with no proof also with the upcoming battle we could assume that my escape was dwarfed by the battle and normal rebel attacks an escaped person well... it just wouldn't raise such a blip especially someone who was arrested for being obnoxious>

gwtyler1985
11-12-2010, 11:57 PM
(ooc- there were photos of you at riot sights speaking. and true, while that's not enough evidence for a conviction, the combined charges of disorderly conduct, upsetting the peace, and resisting arrest are enough for a weekend stay in a cell if you're unable to post bail. especially when you were caught after escaping the first time. but back to you're earlier question, taking into account that you never told anyone that you were in fact part of a rebel faction, you would not have been able to recruit anyone into said faction. there is yet another answer.)

Turtlicious
11-13-2010, 12:01 AM
<damn you are right except I did say that Britanians were coming and that there would be a call to arms to defend themselves so Is totally acceptable that when I called some would some to defend themselves

This is not terrorism if they rebel its there choice and it would most likely be an npc that fight on there own... against Brittanian scum>

gwtyler1985
11-13-2010, 12:07 AM
(ooc-....I sorely doubt that grim is going to bring in random NPCs with the insane number of troops that he already has to deal with. So far, there is only one NPC anywhere on the playing field, and it's invisible, indestructable, and a main character. Besides, that's what your charisma and leadership are for. In fact, you and Ishi should have set some prize for if you won that stunt contest. You probably could have gotten a very small troop bonus in a future battle.)

gwtyler1985
11-13-2010, 12:13 AM
(ooc-btw, loving baku's artillary cannon. That's gonna be a fun subject.)

Turtlicious
11-13-2010, 12:23 AM
<ooc: oh well it was worth a shot>

In character:
*on public broadcast*
excuse me soldiers! Listen up! I am simply a peaceful protester. But I have to ask Why are you invading us? Just respond on the public channel Are you murdering more people treating us even worse?

Because I think there are some people out here who have something to say about that

yamiangie
11-13-2010, 12:26 AM
Back at base Harlock watched the monitors fill out forces requests, change requested forces, request change it again, deploy troops. "First mate brake out wine and prepare the theme music."

Turtlicious
11-13-2010, 12:29 AM
*on public channels*

-plays this song in a crappy loop-

xhhOMceBJv8

gwtyler1985
11-13-2010, 12:41 AM
Oh really? You expect us to believe that you are an innocent bystander with a criminal record who regularly attempts to incite riots against not only the occupational government of Japan, but the whole of Britannia, and is currently speaking to us from inside a flying war machine? What's more, you've not only brought unregistered knightmare frames but a fully operational artillery cannon? One shot from that, and you can level a city block! And to add to all of that, you show up in defense of a fugitive wanted for breaking into a military installation and stealling WMD! Which one of us is truly trying to destroy this island?!! Granted some of the Britannian nobles can be a bit pushy, but this really is an absolute low!!! By the way, hi. It's nice to talk to you again. Remember? We met when I accompanied those MPs who arrested you? Also, thank you for the information from your last private message.

Fat1Fared
11-13-2010, 06:18 AM
Back at base Harlock watched the monitors fill out forces requests, change requested forces, request change it again, deploy troops. "First mate brake out wine and prepare the theme music."

=In words of Bartimaeus "There is always one brave commander sitting 10 miles behind the lines doing the most herowing of tasks, defending the large supply of wine crates

<I never said I was a Rebel merely A supporter of rebel actions

there is no law against free speech and I was arrested on suspected terrorism but with no proof also with the upcoming battle we could assume that my escape was dwarfed by the battle and normal rebel attacks an escaped person well... it just wouldn't raise such a blip especially someone who was arrested for being obnoxious>

err actually there is, what your saying is considered sedition against the empire and therefore illegal (even if don't charge with one of other million offenses the good commander brought against you)........Man and here was me hoping for challenge, instead I end up with a geneder confused boy, an angry and studdern ADD suffer and a load mouthed, obnoxious, supercilious, clinically retarded and rejected, member of the....well nothing, he is just plain the above

<Jotenks Rolo's power is common to several anime's, not just JBA>

Ishikawa Oshro
11-13-2010, 09:13 AM
Turt this is the battle phase.......please refrain from Any in
Ooc - character speech with the enemy unless needed to. Let's focus on the battle first.

You can rp with them afterwords!

grimfang999
11-13-2010, 09:15 AM
You can do a bit but dont go OTT

Ishikawa Oshro
11-13-2010, 09:29 AM
Ott???? Over the top??
I hope u diddent really abbreviate that lol

gwtyler1985
11-13-2010, 11:35 AM
yeah... that would be a wee bit odd. just type out the whole thing.

btw, since when is sedition illegal?