PDA

View Full Version : YGOTAS Hoodie designs

Astro-
12-31-2010, 08:46 AM
http://the-cosplay-badger.deviantart.com/art/Hoodie-design-191625908

So I made up this design for a hoodie, because it looks awesome and it one of my fave abridged moments. I don't own the template BTW. And yes, that is meant to be Yami's hair on the hood, but I draw fail, sorry.

Thiefshipper3
12-31-2010, 11:54 AM
Not bad, the font on the back could look neater (not like I could do better), but it would be fun to wear and watch people go o.o when they read it.

Astro-
12-31-2010, 04:56 PM
I'm sorry for the messyness... I used my new tablet/paint program in combination with no skills ^^; But I was looking at the T-shirts and decided that I like the people that presented visuals better than the ones who didn't, and it gave me a reason to practice my drawing. I think I did well enough to give people a decent idea of the design.

And I totally know about the O.O thing. I'm not really the moat social person ever, and I figure that if I'm sitting on the train wearing it with my hood up and headphones on, giving everybody the "die milkshake, diie" look, that just maybe people won't start a conversation with me... It's also win for family functions when you hate your family, they'll ask where the quote is from, you show them, they get horrified and you lol >w<

Astro-
12-31-2010, 05:11 PM
You know... Looking at it again this morning, I should have drawn some buckles in on the sleeves, around the bottom of the forearms. Just for a little extra detail. May go draw those in at a later time when I'm not being lazy. xD